The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction, the characters and plot are a figment of the author’s imagination, and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work of fiction, contains non-consensual bondage, and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by the demise of one’s intelligence or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file.

This story is the copyright of Latexthom and must not be copied or published or otherwise displayed on sites other than mcstories without the explicit permission of the author: Comments and suggestions are always welcome: .

The court case Carol should not have won

By Latexthom

Carol Mason was a queen’s council in a large firm of legal partners. She was on her way up the corporate ladder and was an extremely attractive female. She had a full head of shoulder length dark brown hair with a shinny luster. Her legs and body were those of an athlete and her trim waist showed off her double D breasts. Her face could be, classed as beautiful and she knew that she thrilled all the men she met, which she used to her full advantage.

Carol had just finished a court case where she had defended a man who had been accused of raping a woman at his work. Although Carol had considered him to be, as guilty as sin, she had defended him with all her courtroom dexterity and had secured his full acquittal.

Back in her office, she had received a lot of praise and a sizable bonus, care of the acquitted man, who was a personal, friend of the head of chambers. After work, Carol decided to do a bit of shopping. She wondered through the city centre, looking for a new outfit. She had not noticed two teenagers following her at a distance. While Carol was inside a number of boutiques, the two girls hovered outside waiting for her to reappear. Emerging from the first three boutiques’, Carol was without any purchases. The fourth establishment was a boutique specializing in leather and suede items. In this shop, Carol selected a number of skirts and jackets and walked towards the changing rooms.

As soon as Carol had disappeared out of sight, the two teenagers entered to shop and one of them crept into the changing room while the other one took the attention of the sales assistant.

The young girl who crept into the changing rooms stood on the chair in the stall next to Carol sprayed an aerosol mist into the stall Carol was using. The girl waited for a count of fifty and then pushed through the curtain. Carol was sitting on the chair and her eyes were glazed looking forward unblinking. The girl took a hypodermic out of her backpack and injected the contents into Carol’s arm. The hypodermic had been given to their mother by a family connection, who told her it was, a mind control drug, that would but the victim into a state where instructions and rules could be dispensed which would cause the victim to follow these instructions forever.

The girl took out an exercise book out of her backpack and when the time was right, read aloud from one of the pages, “Miss Mason you will listen to my voice as I give you, your new rules for your life. These new rules will come into effect when you wake up tomorrow morning. Rule one is that you are, forbidden, to wear underwear at anytime unless it is underwear for an infant. You will have no control over your bladder and bowel and must wear a diaper all the time. As your bladder and bowel will be that of a one year old, you will do whatever any female older than one, instructs, you to do. You will forget how to sit on a toilet. You have never used the toilets at home, except for cleaning them when you clean the house.

Any new rule that is, given to you, by any female from this moment onwards, must be obeyed as if it was embedded now. You are forbidden to alert anyone or anything, that you are performing actions that are not your own and you are forbidden to stop any female from speaking to you freely. The only commands that cannot be changed or revoked are the ones I have given you here and ones my mother commands you in the future.

You must purchase some latex knickers to wear over your diapers and as you pull them up your legs over your bare skin, you will become sexually aroused. Whenever you change your diapers, which you will do so whenever they become dirty, everything that you are wearing will become your default clothing and you will not consider it inappropriate, any new rule since the last diaper change will also be rationalized in you mine to make it part of you core psyche.. You will always conduct yourself as if each action was as it should be. Nothing you do will feel unusual or strange and your mind will rearrange all the necessary memories so the current state is, as it always has been.

Take off your bra and knickers and try this leather miniskirt on, you will love this skirt and this leather coat and you will be unable to take them off ever, unless instructed to do so. You will wake up in five minutes with no memory of me being here or of any actions I have caused.”

Talking Carol’s underwear, the girl packed her backpack and walked out of the changing room. She walked to the street door and her sister joined her leaving the sales assistant comatose by the cash register. The two girls skipped away from the shop and waited by the street corner. Four minutes after the girls departed, the sales assistant awoke and after clearing her mind, walked to the changing room. She arrived as Carol awoke and asked, “Is everything alright madam.” Carol replied, “Yes everything is fine I will take this skirt and this coat. Would you wrap my old skirt so I can wear this one, home?”

The sales assistant took Carol’s old skirt out to the sales point and pushed it into the waste bin. Carol appeared moments later in the very short mini skirt and the leather coat that was much longer than the length of the skirt hem. The sales assistant said, “Fasten it up to the neck and you are forbidden to undo any buttons or take it off until you are instructed to do so by another. You will also forget that I said that. How would you like to pay?” Carol replied, “Please put the purchases on this card.” The sales assistant put the transaction through and carol entered her PIN.

The assistant then handed Carol a carrier bag supporting the shops logo and name. Carol took her card and the carrier bag and walked out of the shop. The bag contained items supplied by the two girls and they followed Carol back to her car in the company car park. As Carol opened that car door the second girl, who dealt with the shop assistant who had now forgotten all about Carol and the girls, said, “Excuse me Miss could you please help me.” Carol turned and replied, “Of course, how can I help?” The girl replied, “My sister and I have forgotten our bus fare and we need a lift home. You look like a nice lady and I am sure you will oblige us.” Carol replied, “Ok get in and you can tell me where to go.”

The two girls climbed into the back and gave Carol an address. Carol said, “I know that address that is where that woman lives, who accused my client of rape.” The first girl replied, “Forget all about your client and all detail of the case. You do not know this address.” Carol replied, “What was the address again?” The girl told Carol, the address again and Carol set off.

On the way to their house the two girls had Carol drive around in ever decreasing circles tell her to forget on which roads she had travelled. By the time they reached the house, Carol was completely lost. The second girl got out of the car and the first girl said, “Don’t look into your shopping bag until the morning and don’t talk to any men on your way home.”

After the girls had exited the vehicle, Carol turned the car around and departed in the direction she had come from. She came to a tee junction and looked both ways wondering which way to go. There were no females around to ask so she decided to turn left. After two miles she came to a major road and recognized where she was. Driving home by the most direct route took her twenty-five minutes and when she parked in her drive, she wondered why she felt so weird tonight. She took her shopping bag and after locking the car, walked to her front door.

Once inside the house, she still did not feel comfortable or safe and she checked every room. She had not removed her coat and after checking the whole house and ensuring every door and window, was secured and locked, she walked to the kitchen. She started making a dinner for one and as she was pealing and chopping the carrots, the telephone rang. Carol put down her knife and picked up the telephone that was hanging on the kitchen wall. After answering with her usual greeting, she found a mature woman on the other end who said, “Miss Mason I believe you dropped my two daughters off at home tonight, I would like to thank you and check that they did nothing untoward.” Carol replied, “They were no trouble at all, I was glad I was able to assist them.” Mrs. Samson continued, “Well in that case, as it is Saturday tomorrow would you please take them to their horse riding engagement, you can pick them up here at half past one.” Carol asked, “What was the address again, I seem to have forgotten it.” Mrs. Samson gave Carol her address and then said good-bye. Carol put the phone down and wrote the address on her phone pad.

Returning to the cooking, nothing occurs to Carol that there was anything wrong. While the food was cooking, Carol turned the radio on and there was a female disc jockey playing records. As she walked back to the kitchen to check on her meal the disc jockey said, “The next three tracks are from the club scene and must be the most danced to tracks of this year. Everybody out there, if you are not driving, let see you dance to these.” Carol checked her oven as the music started and she started to gyrate. By the end of the third track, Carol was dancing as if she was in a wild nightclub. The disk jockey said, “I bet you all enjoyed that wherever you are, just remember that whenever you hear those tracks, you should dance, just like that.” Carol listened to the radio while she finished preparing her meal and while she ate it. As she washed up, another male DJ took over on the radio, and the third track he played was one of the three, dance tracks and Carol dropped one of her favorite plates and it broke on the floor.

When the track finished she cleaned up the broken crockery and wondered why she dropped it. She finished cleaning up and then decided to go to bed, something felt not right but she could not put her finger on the cause. She turned off the radio and moved to her bedroom carrying her shopping bag. It was still very early but she wanted that day to end. She removed her shoes, crawled into bed, without taking off the leather coat, and snuggled down. Before she had gone beyond a slight doze, the phone by the bed started ringing. Carol reached across and answered it, after her usual greeting the voice on the other end said, “Hi Mrs. Mason this is Rachel Samson, I think my mother called you earlier and asked that you pick us up at half past one. I would like to ask what you have done since you got home and what are you doing know.”

Carol replied, “I made dinner, danced to some music and came to bed.” Rachel asked, “Why did you dance and to which music?” Carl explained about the woman on the radio and about the three dance tracks. Rachel said, “From now on you will dance to all music that you hear on the radio and you are forbidden to turn off, any device playing music. Now in the morning you will turn on your radio while you have breakfast and you will also forget this conversation and that I phoned, see you at half past one.”

Carol put the phone back onto its cradle and snuggled down into the bed. Her concern regarding her day was much worse but she could not figure out what was wrong. She eventually slipped into a deep sleep and slept until the early hours. A noise outside awoke her and she lay in the dark staining her ears. She heard a car door slam and then a vehicle drive away. As she relaxed, her bladder and bowel erupted in the bed making an awful mess. Carol jumped out of bed and kicked the shopping bag spilling the contents over the bedroom door. When she saw the pack of incontinent pants and latex knickers she thought, why did I not wear them last night, I would have saved a lot of laundry this morning. Without trying to clean the lining of her leather mini skirt, Carol opened the pack of incontinent pants and pulled one on. It was a struggle to get them on under the skirt but she eventually did it. When she started pulling up the latex bloomers, up her legs, she stopped as the smooth latex slipped over her bare legs. She could not believe that this piece of latex underwear had so much influence on her body.

Carol continued slowly until the knickers were in place. They were long legged Victorian bloomers and the tight bottoms of the legs were well below the hem of the mini skirt, the skirt of the leather coat was the only item of clothing to hide them. The length of the bloomers meant that there was a significant area of latex, below the diaper, that was against her bare thigh.

When Carol was dressed, she scooped up the bedding and carried it to the washing machine. As she moved from room to room, she did not consider that the diaper was unusual but the latex knickers were, constantly stimulating her body.

After starting the washing machine, she walked back to the living room very slowly in an effort to reduce the level of stimulation and her eyes rested on the radio. Something urged her to turn it on so she selected the station she normally listened to. The DJ was talking to one of his guests on the show so Carol moved to the kitchen to make a drink.

Carol was walking back into the living room when the music started playing and her immediate gyrations caused her to spill her drink on the pale cream carpet. She placed the three quarters full mug on a coffee table and continued to dance. Her knickers were affecting her arousal and she as she danced she thought of ways to relieve herself. However, could not think of any way while she was wearing the diaper and she could not conceive of taking it off.

Each time there was an interval between the tracks Carol took a sip of her coffee. After eight tracked the DJ started talking again and Carol brought cleaning materials to attack the carpet. The time was still early and as the DJ introduced the six o’clock news, Carol scrubbed the carpet.

The newsreader was still reading the news as Carol but away her cleaning materials and walked back up stairs. Her bedroom was out of hearing from the radio in the living room so she lay on the bed. While she lay as still as could be to arrest the stimulations from the knickers she planned her Saturday. She needed some shopping, milk, bread, orange juice, vegetables, more diapers, and some more latex knickers. She remembered seeing an adult clothing store that would sell latex clothing. She planned to do her shopping in the morning so she could take the girls horse riding at one thirty.

Rachel and Averill had also risen early and were on their way to Graham Carlisle, the acquitted rapist. They had more of the mind control compound and the anesthetic atomizer. The found Graham and his wife at home and they caused them both to become comatose and injected them both. The caused Graham to have a rape fetish and gave him instructions to rape every female at his work in the most humiliating manor possible except their mother who he would obey everything she said. They then instructed his wife to refrain from having sex with her husband and to go out find a new lover every day and becoming a full time whore within fourteen days. They then told both of them to wake up in half an hour forgetting that they had received any visitors.

The Girls caught the bus back home and arrived at half past eleven. While all this was going on Carol had gone shopping and after completing her provisions purchases including the adult diapers, she went to find the sex shop. She entered the shop and there were two women serving. Carol explained to one of them that she needed six pairs of latex knickers. The girl replied, “What sort and what size?” Carol lifted her skirt and said, “Ones like these in a large size.” The girl said, “Lake that coat off and let me see the knickers properly.” Carol took the coat off and the girl said and the skirt and remove, your top. Carol complied and removed everything except the knickers and said, “I only need the knickers to cover my diaper I have a bladder problem.” The girl replied, “Nonsense, you should try wearing a latex dress, I will find one for you to try.” The girl returned a few minutes later and Carol had not moved or had tried to dress. The girl said, “Here try this on.” Carol said, “I thought you were getting a dress that is a mackintosh.” The girl replied, “You can wear it as a dress, put it on.”

Carol slipped her arms into the sleeves and discovered it was a rubberized mackintosh. As she pulled the coat around her shoulders, the stimulation was extreme and Carol appealed, “I cannot wear this, it is stimulating my skin.” The young girl said, “Nonsense, fasten it up and tie the belt tightly and then put your leather coat over the top, while I find you your bloomers.”

Carol fastened the rubberized coat and then put on the leather coat. The leather coat covered the mackintosh completely and when the young girl returned with six pairs of bloomers she said, “You look perfect in that, I will keep this leather mini skirt and your top. How would you like to settle you account.” Carol handed over her platinum card and the girl completed the transaction.

Carol thanked the sales girl and walked out of the shop with her purchases. She moved slowly back to her car as the stimulation from the mackintosh was in the extreme. Driving home was no better and when she parked on her drive, Carol was in need of some relief.

She carried all her purchase into the house putting the provisions in the kitchen and then carrying her new underwear up to the bedroom. She needed to change her diaper so she slipped off her bloomers and the diaper and while it was off, she pushed her trusted vibrator into her sopping pussy to get some much-needed relief. Without thinking, she pulled a clean diaper on and a clean pair of knickers locking the vibrator in place. As she walked out of the bedroom carrying her dirty knickers, her first orgasm of the day erupted and the shock to her body made her fall out onto the landing. Picking herself up she walked down stairs and orgasmed again as she walked into the utility room. This time she held onto the sink unit while the ripples of ecstasy flowed through her body.

Carol’s brain was working overtime trying to determine why her body was betraying her like this. Every since she had thrown out her boyfriend five year before, she had always refrained from sex with other partners and limited herself to one orgasm per week. Having two earth shattering orgasms in one day was not something that should have happened.

Carol washed her latex lickers and dried them before walking back into the kitchen to make a drink. The Radio was still playing in the living room, and before the kettle boiled, a music track started playing. Carol gyrated around the kitchen, and she orgasmed again before the end of the track. When the music stopped, she slumped into a chair and wondered what was happening to her.

Carol tuned the kettle on again and made a mug of coffee. She listened to the narrator on the radio and determined she had time to drink it. After washing her mug, she noticed the time and decided she should leave to pick up the girls.

Walking out to her car, her arousal was climbing once more and she sat in the driving seat for two or three minutes trying to calm down before driving off. This time she drove straight to the Samson house and arrived at twenty-eight minutes past one.

As she got out of the car to walk up to the front door, it opened and a large woman appeared. The woman said, “Miss Masan it was very nice that you offered to take my girls horse riding today. They have never done this before, please come in and I will get you kitted out.”

Carol followed the woman into the house and through into a large kitchen. On the table, there was a cardboard box with leather straps laying over the edge of the box. Mrs. Samson said, “Take your shoes off and I will find you some boots. Carol slipped off her shoes and Mrs. Samson passed her a pair off bondage boots, which the soles were in the shape of a hooves.

Carol said, “Why do I need to put these on, they are like horses hooves.” Mrs. Samson said, “Don’t ask silly questions, and just put them on.” Carol did as instructed and fastened the boots onto her feet. As Carol stood up, Mrs. Samson handed her a horse’s head hood and mask, “Here put this on, I will help you.”

Mrs. Samson fitted the hood over Carol’s head and positioned the bit into her mouth. The bit was an integral part of the mask and once secured made the wearer effectively gagged. Carol put her hands up to remove the mask and Mrs. Samson said, “Put your arms down now, a slut like you can never remove anything another superior woman places on your head. Here give me your hand.” Mrs. Samson took carol’s right hand and fed it into a bondage mitten. After she had strapped the wrist tightly so that it could not be shaken off, she did the same with the left hand. Carol wanted to explain to Mrs. Samson that she was not a slut, but all she did was mumble through the bit. Mrs. Samson instructed, “Stop mumbling if you need to make a sound try and neigh like a horse. Come outside and I will help you into your trap.

Mrs. Samson picked up the bridle and tack and Carol clopped on her hooves as she followed the older woman into the garden. On the patio was a pony trap and Mrs. Samson fitted Carol with a belt around her waist to support and attach the trap shafts. Carol attempted to resist getting into position and Mrs. Samson said, “Listen to me slut, you are dressed as a horse so be a horse and get into position.” Carol neighed repeatedly as she attempts to argue. The batteries in the vibrator were running down but her arousal was at its peak. Once all the harness and reins were in place, Mrs. Samson walked Carol pulling the trap to the bottom of the garden through a gate into a large paddock. Rachel and Averill came running over and cried, “Is she ready?” Mrs. Samson stopped and, holding Carol tightly, allowed the girls to climb into the trap. Their mother handed the reins to Averill and stepped back. Averill gave the command for Carol to walk on and whipped the reins.

The girls walked Carol around the paddock for two hours and then brought her back to the gate. Carol had orgasmed nine times and she was now covered in a thick layer of sweat.

At the gate, the girls released Carol from the harness and detached to reins from the bit in the mask. Carol followed the girls as they walked to the gate and Rachel said, “You stay out there in your field; horses are not allowed in the garden,” before closing the gate.

Carol’s fingers in the mitts where useless and gave her no means to open the gate or to remove the mask or take off the boots. Moving was still a problem so she remained a few feet from the gate for a long time. It started to rain and although Carol’s head was covered in rubber, her leather coat was getting very wet. Carol stood there in the rain for fifteen minutes before Mrs. Samson appeared at the gate shouting, “Come here slut, it is time for you to go home.”

Carol moved to the gate and the woman opened it and led her back to the house. At the backdoor the woman stopped, saying, “What am I going to do with you, you are all wet.” Opening the back door the woman said, “Stay there and I will find something for the floor.” Mrs. Samson placed a large plastic sheet on the kitchen floor and then instructed Carol to stand on it. Carol moved to the centre of the sheet and stood still.

Mrs. Samson started removing the mittens and then the she undid the fastenings on the hood and mask. Carol lifted her hand to help and Mrs. Samson swatted them away, “I have told you already slut, you cannot remove anything placed on your head by another.” Carol dropped her hands by her sides and waited for the older woman to remove the mask and bit. When the bid was clear of Carol’s mouth she said, “I am not a slut I am a QC and I do not appreciate being used as a horse.”

Mrs. Samson smiled as she removed the hood and replied, “Well we will have to do better tomorrow. Look down as your feet and tell me what you see.” Carol replied, “A pair of boots made to look like horse’s hooves.” Mrs. Samson instructed, “Look down again you will not see boots, just your bare hooves. If you reach down and feel your legs, all you will feel is your flesh and hooves. We need to find you something to wear instead of this leather coat; the rain has not helped it at all. Stay there in the middle of the sheet while I find you something. Carol appealed, “I would like to go home and I need to change my diaper.” Mrs. Samson walked out of the room without replying.

Averill walked into the room carrying an old PVC coat with a hood and a fitted waistline. Take off your coat and put this on.” Averill laid the PVC coat on the sheet and walked out of the room so no one saw the rubberized mackintosh underneath. Carol laid the leather coat down and picked up the PVC mackintosh. She slipped her hands into the sleeves and then connected the full-length zip at the bottom hem and pulled the zip up. When is reached her waist it pulled the waistband in tightly and it was tailored around her breasts, giving her an hourglass figure. As the zip reached the neckband, the hood rose up and settled on top of her head. Averill returned and handed her a new diaper saying, “Here, change your dirty nappy while you are on that sheet but before you do, let me see your coat.” Averill reach in and fastened a neck strap over the zip pull, and fastened it on to two press-studs.

Averill picked up the leather coat then turned and walked out, leaving Carol to change her diaper. It was not easy. The PVC coat had no slit in the skirt and she had to turn it inside out to enable her to reach her bloomers and the dirty diaper. She dropped the dirty nappy on the sheet and pushed her hooves into the legs of the diaper pants. She had a lot of difficulty getting the bloomer leg bottoms over the hooves so she sat down to do it. With everything in place, she let the PVC skirt drop into place and her mind settled on it’s new reality.

Averill returned and said, “Put that dirty nappy into dustbin and then go home. You are to be back here at ten o’clock tomorrow morning and while your feet are horse’s hooves, the only noise you can make are the sounds of a horse.” Carol neighed several times trying to change the time but no words came out.

As Carol got into the car, she found driving difficult in her new boots. As she drove, she was thankful she had bought a car with an automatic gearbox. She stayed within the speed limit and arrived home in just under twenty-five minutes. The time was approaching seven o’clock and Carol was very hungry. As she opened her front door, she heard the telephone ringing and moved to answer it. When she picked it up, she forgot about her lack of voice and neighed. Rachel replied, “I was sorry I missed you when you left our house. I wanted to thank you for being our horse. I also wanted to remind you that you will remain our horse every weekend and all weekend until I go to college. So in future, you will only be able to neigh from seven o’clock on Friday evening until seven o’clock on Sunday evening. In the morning, after you remove your diaper, you will remove all your clothing, have a shower, and wash the clothing that you are wearing against your body. You will then redress as you are now, before you put on a new diaper and clean knickers. Be back here before ten in the morning.”

Rachel terminated the call leaving Carol wondering what was happening. She moved to the kitchen and as she passed the living room, a music track started playing on the radio. When the music stopped, Carol slumped down into a chair. She was exhausted. After two or three minutes, she gave up on the meal and stumbled up the stairs to lie on the bed. She was soon fast asleep.

Sunday morning found Carol awake at seven o’clock and she struggled to stand up; her body was very stiff from the exercise the previous day. She pulled off the bloomers and then the dirty diaper and then started taking off her clothes. The only item of clothing that she could not removed was the boots. She stood in the shower for twenty minutes, washing her hair five times and relaxing in the warm water.

After getting out of the shower and drying herself with a fluffy bath sheet, she dried her hair and then took the rubberized mackintosh to the utility room, and washed and dried the rubberized lining. When the task was complete, she returned to the bedroom and, after slightly powdering the lining with talcum powder, she put it on and fastened the front. She then put on the PVC coat and zipped it up with the hood up. Before fitting a clean diaper, she inserted new batteries in her vibrator and pushed it into her pussy. Lastly, she pulled on a clean diaper and a clean pair of bloomers. As the bloomers slid into place, her arousal rocketed and her mind did another reset and she now considered that her current state as her new normality.

She started to descend the stairs and orgasmed before she reached the bottom step. This time there was no analysis or concern; this was the pleasant attribute of her clothing. The radio was playing a religious chat show so there was no music and she made a large breakfast. She finished eating her meal at ten past nine so she cleaned up quickly and went out to her car. She drove a little easier as she was becoming used to the hooves, and arrived at the Samson’s house at four minutes to ten. The weather was still overcast and drizzling so as she got out of the car, she was pleased that she was wearing a hood.

Ringing the doorbell, she waited in the rain. Rachel opened the door and said, “Wait there and I will get the sheet.” Rachel placed the plastic sheet on the kitchen floor and then returned to the front door. Rachel directed Carol to stand on the plastic sheet so she would not drip on the floor and then proceeded to fit the horse’s hood and mask over the top of the PVC hood. As Rachel fitted the bit in Carol’s mouth and fastened the mask she said, “When you feel your head with your hands, you will feel your horse’s head as an integral part of your body. As you continue to wear this head, you will stop thinking as a lawyer and more as your true self, a horse. Averill is not out of bed yet so I have tidied up your stable. Come with me.” Carol wanted to argue about losing her legal status but the inability to form words and the bit in her mouth thwarted her attempt. She followed Rachel out of the kitchen into the garden and to a single story building at the bottom of the garden. One of the stalls had been cleaned out, and fresh straw had been strewn about. There was a single bunk in the corner and a long chain attached to a bolt in the concrete floor, with an ankle manacle attached to the free end. Rachel picked up the manacle and fastened it around Carol’s ankle above her boot.

Rachel said, “There you are, safely in your own stall. You can drink out of this trough using that plastic straw. I will bring you some lunch at about half past twelve.” Carol tried again to ask why but failed once more. Rachel left her alone and Carol attempted to remove the manacle and test the scope of her movement. She could not move her head from side to side since the hood under the hood kept her looking forward. She also failed to budge the manacle from her leg, although the chain allowed her to reach most of the stall except the door, which she noted, was not locked. She sat on the bunk and started to cry.

Carol was still crying when Mrs. Samson entered the stable. She opened the door and said, “Are you crying because your life as a QC has been destroyed or because of what you did to me?” Carol neighed frantically in reply and the woman continued. “Rachel gave you an instruction this morning to consider your hood and your head. I want you to forget that you had any other head. When you leave here tomorrow morning, you will feel undressed without your hood and you will be able to talk only when you get to work, and when you next see your boss you will hand in your notice to quit. If anyone asks why, you can tell them, that you how found a more fulfilling employment. You will not mention me or my girls or give any indication that you are following directives from someone other than yourself. As soon as your notice, has been accepted, you will lose your ability to speak or write. All words and comprehension in your vocabulary will disappear, leaving only the actions that a horse is necessary to know. Now forget I came here and all these new instructions. Tomorrow your actions will surprise you as well as your colleagues.” Mrs. Samson walked out of the stall and out of the stables.

Carol sat on the bunk for what seemed like an age but eventually Averill arrived with the tackle for the trap and proceeded to dress Carol. Carol tried twice to talk without success and when the harness and tackle were in place, Averill unlocked the manacle on Carol’s ankle.

Rachel was waiting outside with the trap and helped Averill to position Carol in between the shafts. For the next ninety minutes, Carol pulled the girls around the paddock, orgasming every ten to fifteen minutes. On the third orgasm, Rachel noticed that Carol wiggled her ass and said to Averill, “Did you see that! She just had an orgasm pulling us.” Averill replied, “It might be her latex knickers or the rubber mask; she is developing a real rubber fetish. Mum wanted her to become a rubber fetishist, so she can sell her as a latex pony when we go to college.” Rachel shouted, “Horsey! Stop and turn around.”

Carol stopped cantering and turned in her harness. Rachel continued, “If it is the rubber that is causing you to orgasm, nod your head.” Carol nodded and Rachel said, “Ok the stimulation you get from rubber is going to increase tenfold and your skin will object to any other material touching it. Now, face forward and resume your canter.” Carol started jogging again and orgasmed after only four minutes. They used Carol as their pony for another three circuits of the paddock and then guided her back to the stables. Averill said, “You put her back in her stall while I go a fetch her food and see if Mother wants any more subjugation.” Rachel released Carol from the harness, led her into the stable, and locked her onto the chain in the stall. Averill returned as Rachel was standing up and said, “Mother wants this slut up at the house.” Carol made a lot of noise when she heard the word slut, but the girls did not react.

Rachel unlocked the chain and led Carol back into the garden and up to the house. Averill followed on behind and watched Carol’s ass wiggle twice. As they walked her back into the kitchen there was no sheet on the floor. Mrs. Samson said, “We need to get all the diapers and knickers from slut’s house and I need to go through her wardrobe. Take her out to her car and put her in the trunk.” Carol’s handbag was still in the kitchen so Averill searched for the keys and then led Carol out of the front door.

After Carol had been stowed in the trunk, Mrs. Samson emerged from the house carrying Carol’s handbag and said, “You two get in the back and I will drive. I have never driven a five series BMW before.” Mrs. Samson drove to Carol’s house and parked on the drive in front of the double garage. She then said, “Leave her there while we have a good look around.” They exited the car without locking it and gained access to the house. The two girls and their mother started a thorough search of the house. Mrs. Samson made a pile of diapers, latex knickers and her finest clothes in the centre of the bedroom. She also found a jewelry box with some very expensive pieces in it. The girls found all Carol’s CDs and were going through them to see if there was any worth having.

Outside a large, Cadillac drew to a stop behind Carol’s BMW and a man got out and rang the doorbell. Averill took the atomizer and the drug from her backpack and she stood behind the door as her mother opened it. Boris Mitchell said, “I would like to speak to Carol Mason. She was due to have lunch with us today but she did not show.” Mrs. Samson replied, “Come in and I will get her for you. “As Boris walked through the door, Averill sprayed him with the atomizer and as he became static, she injected him with the drug. Mrs. Samson waited until the drug was active and said, “Who are you and what is, your relationship to Miss Mason?” Boris replied in a labored tone, I am Boris Mitchell and I am Carol’s head of chamber.” Mrs. Samson said, “What do you know about the case between Graham Carlisle and Veronica Samson?” Boris replied, “That was the case Carol won last week. Graham Carlisle is a friend of mine and I gave Carol that case because she is the best advocate in our chambers.” Veronica said, “Rachel, go and get slut and give her back her voice for the next hour.”

“Boris, when you see Carol you will see her as you would expect her, in designer clothing and fuck-me shoes. Her hair will be lush and shiny and her make-up will be perfect. You will not notice anything different in her voice or in her overall manner. When you see her, your cock will stand at attention as always and you will address her as slut without being consciously aware. From this moment onwards, you will do precisely as any female younger than yourself, except Carol and your wife, instructs you. Any new truth defined by one of your mistresses will become your truth and any new rule must be obeyed as instructed until you reach the age of eighty. Now move to the sitting room and sit down in an armchair and start counting from 100 to zero and wake up when you get to zero, forgetting all about this conversation.”

As Boris moved to the sitting room, Rachel returned with Carol. Veronica said, “Carol, you have a visitor and you will forget what you are wearing and believe that you are dressed in your Sunday best and your hair, shoes and make-up are perfect. You can talk as you used to when you were an advocate. Now go and make everyone a drink of coffee; there are five of us, and bring it to the sitting room on a tray.”

Before moving to the kitchen, Carol mumbled, “Can you take this lump of metal out of my mouth so I can talk properly?” Veronica replied, “I nearly understood that, just forget about the lump of metal and imagine that you are talking properly, now go.” Carol moved to the kitchen and made two large Cafetieres with freshly ground coffee. When the water was in the Cafetieres, she placed them on a tray with five cups with a milk jug and sugar bowl. She then carried the tray through to the sitting room. Rachel had turned off the radio and Carol set the tray down on the coffee table.

Veronica said, “Carol, as the hostess you must allow your guests to sit and for you to remain standing, and every time anyone calls you slut you will not react adversely and you will orgasm where you stand.”

Now pour the coffee and then stand here beside me while we wait for your boss to awaken. Oh and one last thing, no asking Boris, for help. You must always act as though there is nothing wrong.” Carol pushed the plungers on the Cafetieres and then poured out the five coffees. She then mumbled, “Who wants milk and sugar?”

Rachel had two sugars and Averill had one. As Carol handed out the cups to the girls, Boris awoke and said, “Slut, where were you today? What happened, you are never late.” Carol replied mumbling, “I spent the day with my new friends, Mrs. Samson and her girls.” Boris continued, “But we had an agreement; I was going to introduce you to your next client.” Carol replied, “I do not need any other clients. I am quitting the Chambers as of tomorrow.” Boris replied, “Slut don’t do anything hasty. Tell me why are you leaving when you at the top of your profession.” Carol replied, “I defended a man who was clearly guilty but because I know the law better than that woman’s advocate, and I got him off, I cannot do that anymore.” Boris continued, “I agree, that was not good, but it proves that you are at your best. I was going to nominate you to become a Silk next year but if you stay in our Chamber I will put you forward now.” Carol replied, “It is too late for that. I have secured new employment which is much more rewarding.” Boris continued to push Carol to reconsider and after several minutes of getting nowhere, Rachel said, “Boris, enough is enough. Accept her resignation and move on; you have lost this argument.” Boris accepted and then said, “You need not come in to work tomorrow, and I will sort out your severance and settle your paycheck. If you ever reconsider, come and see me.” After saying that, Boris excused himself, stood and walked out of the house. After he had gone Rachel asked, “What is a Silk?” Carol said, “The culmination of all I have worked for; it is a position on the bench as a judge.”

Rachel said, “Mum is it really necessary to do what we are doing to her?” Veronica said, “It is too late to stop now. She has lost her free will, and as a judge that would be horrendous. There is only one place for her now.” Carol asked, “Are you talking about me? What happened to my free will and is this the reason for the last two days?” Veronica said, “Forget all mention of free will and of meeting Boris. You have just this minute come in from the car and you can no longer speak in any language other than horse. The mechanics of forming words with your mouth is lost to you. It was never learned in the first place, and it can never be learned. Like your bowel and bladder, you stopped developing when you were one. Ok girls, collect the things we have selected and let us go home.” She added, “Rachel, please take slut outside and put her back in the trunk while I find some carrier bags for our stuff.” Rachel led Carol outside and pushed her back into the trunk, slamming the lid. She returned to the house to be bush wacked by Averill. Averill administered the drug and then Veronica said, “Rachel, when we get home you will forget all about Carol’s having a life before we acquired her. As far as you are concerned, she is an acquisition and has no life except would we grant her. You will do whatever your sister or I instruct you to do, and will believe as true anything we tell you. Now put the pile in the master bedroom into these bags and wake up when you are ready.”

Averill said, “Was that necessary? We have used all the drug now and have none left to restore anyone.” Veronica said, “Yes I know, sad isn’t it. When your uncle Joe stole it, he said there would be no more. The scientist who developed it got a conscience and destroyed all his notes. That is also, why we had to modify Rachel; she was developing a conscience too. Help Rachel to load the car then we will go.”

Back at the Samson household, they unloaded their acquired booty from the car, leaving Carol in the trunk, and had a late lunch. While Rachel cleared and washed up, Veronica went out to fetch Carol. As she opened the trunk lid, she saw for the first time what she had done to this beautiful professional woman and thought, “Careful girl, you cannot be getting soft.” She helped Carol to stand and led her into the house. As they stood on the step outside the front door, Veronica said, “You will purge from your mind all intellect and comprehension that you have learned since you were five years old. Lock it away in your mind so you can never access it. From now on, you will be the best horse you possibly can. Come on, I will take you to your new home.”

On the way down the garden towards the stable block, Veronica had another twinge of conscience and stopped, turning to Carol as she said, “The intelligence and comprehension that have been locked away cannot be restored by anyone including me, unless they eat out your pussy. You are now a horse and unless that happens, you will only ever be a horse. Stop thinking with human thoughts and start thinking with horsey thoughts.” Veronica finished the journey to the stable block, locked the chain around Carol’s ankle in the stall and said, “Averill will be along in minute with your food. She is putting it through the liquidizer at this very moment.”

Veronica departed and ten minutes later Averill arrived with a plastic bottle and a long plastic straw. As she pushed the straw into Carol’s mouth, Averill said, “Whatever instructions my mother gave you since we came home are revoked. You will retain all your intellect, words and speech abilities, although you most pretend when my mother is about that you are as you are now.” After Carol had sucked all the liquid sludge from the bottle, Averill asked if she had heard the earlier instruction and then spent the next ten minutes looking for some sign of humanity. After failing, she said a sting of expletives intermingled with swear words, before walking out of the stall.

Veronica was standing outside listening and said, “Daniel made me promise there would be no repercussions and we are both having a renewed conscience. She is now stuck like that forever.” Averill said, “I don’t believe you, you are not that cruel. You would always leave a back door.” Veronica said, “I need some time to get over the court case. Ask me again in a year.” Mother and daughter walked arm in arm back to the house, leaving the horse in its stable.

End of Part one.