The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between females and depictions of sexual slavery. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material please do not continue. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy! Also, any resemblance of the characters in this work of people either living, dead or fictitious is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Cover ©2004 softi. All rights reserved. Send comments to .

* * *

Claire stepped out of the limousine into the chilly January air. She bunched her coat with her hands, trying to keep out the cold. She shivered and hurried up the steps, not acknowledging the bowing butler holding the door open. She sighed as she stepped into the warm air of the foyer and smiled at her new benefactor. Tatiana swept down the grand staircase to hug her guest.

“Darling! How are you?” Tatiana said as she embraced Claire. “I trust the ride was uneventful?”

“Of course, Tatiana.” Claire smiled at Tatiana. I hate her. She’s so condescending. Hopefully she’ll let me play with alex again. Claire smiled a little bigger at that thought.

“Wonderful! You look chilled to the bone.” Claire felt hands pull her coat off and take her purse. Tatiana placed her arm around Claire’s shoulders and led her toward the study. “We should get you warmed up before we dine.”

Claire walked down the hall with her host to a dark room filled with deep walnut tones and burgundy velvet. The old leather-bound books lining the walls added to the dim, dusty feel of the room. Claire walked to one of two chairs facing each other next to the fire. She sat and arranged herself comfortably before taking the offered glass from alex. Tatiana sat across from her.

“Thank you, Tatiana.” She looked at the scotch and kept herself from flinching as a whiff drifted up her nose.

I hate scotch.

“To your new post on the council, my dear,” said Tatiana as she raised her glass.

“To my new post,” said Claire and chinked her glass to Tatiana’s.

She’s never going to let me forget what I owe her.

Claire steeled herself and took a sip. She gritted her teeth at the burning sensation as the liquid ran down her throat and the thin papery feeling shot up her nose.

At least it’s warming. Brrr...

She shivered before taking a larger sip, better prepared to handle it this time.

It’ll help me put up with Tatiana.

She smiled at that thought and sipped again.

“So how do you like your new home?” Tatiana asked. “I’m so jealous! I always enjoyed going to Cassandra’s. It was so lovely inside.” Tatiana gave a wistful, longing look.

Claire caught herself before the resentment reached her face.

Must she keep reminding me?

“I love it, Tatiana. You really should come and see all I’ve done to it. Melanie gave me some wonderful suggestions in the dining room.”

“I’m sure,” said Tatiana. “She’s always been an excellent decorator. What did she suggest?”

“Green and white on the walls, with a larger mirror to open the room up. It made such a difference. I’m having some people over next week to show it off after the china arrives. You should come, I could give you the grand tour.”

“Oh, wonderful, darling! I’d love to come.” Tatiana looked at candi as she walked in the room carrying a tray. “Oh, and speaking of, here’s your benefactor herself.” Tatiana tittered at her joke. “And the raspberry chocolate truffles. You loved them so last time, I thought we could have a few before dinner. They’re just to die for, aren’t they?” She reached for one.

I love those! Too bad I have that scotch taste in my mouth.

Claire selected one of the offered candies and placed it in her mouth. As she bit in, she savored the silken center underneath the hard shell and the slightly bitter dark chocolate flavor mixing with the raspberry.

These must have alcohol in them. I can feel the heat slide down my throat into my stomach.

“Where did you find these? You simply must tell me.” Claire couldn’t hide the desire in her look. “You held out on me last time.”

“Delicious, aren’t they?” said Tatiana. “It’s still a secret, darling. I have to keep you coming back somehow.” Tatiana laughed. “Here, have another.” She reached for second one herself.

Claire felt obliged and reached for another of the dark delicacies. She caught her breath as a hot jolt struck her in the chest when her eyes found candi’s breasts behind the offered tray.

Wow. She’s delicious.

She took the chocolate and nibbled as she let her gaze linger on the slave’s cleavage.

“I see you like candi, Claire.” Claire gave a start, realizing she was leering. She looked Tatiana, who leaned closer. “It’s ok, Claire. I understand how intense the attraction of dominating a once powerful woman can be.” Tatiana smiled at her. “Surely you remember your first time with alex. Sliding onto the table with her underneath you... Seeing her needful, pleading look as she strained against her bonds...”

Claire felt fiery butterflies chasing each other in her stomach as she played out the scene from her memory.

Wait... was I on top?

She quivered as she recalled alex’s tongue playing along the insides of her thighs before fulfilling her need.

I remember being on fire that first night with alex. It was better than anything I’ve ever felt before.

“I think you might need an appetizer before dinner. Right, Claire?” Tatiana glanced meaningfully at candi.

Claire looked over at candi and her desire burned through her again.

It feels just like the last time...

Claire trembled and shifted her gaze back to Tatiana.

“Maybe you’d like alex too.” Tatiana grinned, looking Claire directly in the eyes. “A double dose of dominant’s submitting.” She reached up to run one hand along Claire’s cheek as the other took another candy from Claire’s side of the tray. Claire leaned closer to her, pulled by the gentle touch. “I know you want to eat candy.” Tatiana brought the truffle to Claire’s slightly open lips. Claire ran her tongue over Tatiana’s fingers before taking the chocolate gently into her mouth.

Mmmmmmm... these candies are heavenly. They burn so nicely.

Claire looked over at the tray and the slave behind it. She felt her pussy quiver in anticipation as she undressed candi with her eyes.

I really want some more candi.

She smirked.

“alex, please join our guest and candi down in our guest room.” Claire turned to find alex had come up beside her. She struggled to take her eyes off the leather-covered crotch.

I want that. Now.

Claire rose up to look her desire in the eyes.

“alex will lead you, Claire. I’m going to relax here for a while.”

Claire looked down at Tatiana, momentarily confused.

Am I doing something wrong? What is she up to?

She turned to look at alex.

I want her again. Now. Like last time...

She looked back at Tatiana.

“Oh, don’t worry. Enjoy yourself.” Tatiana smiled up at her. “Go on.” She waved her off.

She looks like the cat that ate the canary.

alex gently tugged on her arm. Claire turned and nearly fainted at the vertigo caused by the sight of this delectable temptress in front of her.

I need it badly.

Claire felt the melting hot desire flow up from her crotch to her mind. She forgot about Tatiana and any concerns as she leaned in and deeply kissed alex. She trembled with need as the kiss served to increase her lust.

She smells like the raspberry in the candies. Claire stopped. candi.

She turned to look at the other slave, patiently waiting. Claire felt her stomach drop.

I want them both.

She gestured quickly at alex to lead the way. candi followed behind.

alex led them out a door to a staircase. Claire kept her eyes on alex’s ass, feeling the need to get on her knees and worship it overwhelm her.

The curve... my tongue... It looks so luscious...

She followed the ass down a flight and through a large lounge into a hallway. She didn’t pay attention to where she was until alex stepped inside an open doorway. Claire looked up, a little startled, and followed her in. She found alex had turned and leaned against the leather-padded table in the center of the room. Claire reached around alex and pulled her into a sensuous kiss. alex felt hard in her leather teddy against Claire’s soft silk dress. She felt candi press in behind her and start gently sucking at her neck.

My god, this is even better than last time. So delicious...

Claire felt chills up and down her spine as her belly ignited with the scorching need in her pussy. candi’s ribbed corset pressed into her back. She lingered in the kiss with alex and savored the raspberry taste on her tongue.

I’m the soft center of a luscious female cookie.

She felt candi unzipping her dress and licking down her back as the fabric parted. The chills gave way to electric sparks firing down to her ass. She tensed and shivered. Her dress fell to her feet.

And I’m being licked out before eating the hard part... Ooohhhh...

Claire pliantly let alex pull away from the kiss and exposed her neck as alex slid down. Claire felt tender licks on her throat send little pinpricks up to the back of her scalp. She felt the tongue run across her collarbone and over the top of the exposed breast down to the edge of the bra she wore. Claire’s ass tingled as she felt a mouth sucking around her thong. She closed her eyes to savor the sensations.

Oh, that’s so goooood...

Claire yielded to the lava flowing up her back to her mind, dissolving her consciousness with molten pleasure.

Better than anything...

She sucked in her breath as she felt hands on her breasts and others move underneath her thong. One slid around to Claire’s back and undid the bra clasp. Claire quivered as fingers gently tickled her shoulders while pulling each strap off. She let the bra fall to the floor. Hard shoulders bumped into her soft thighs as the mouth on her ass shifted and began kissing along the insides of her thighs where they were naked above the tops of her stockings.

So fucking goood...

Claire’s passion bubbled over into a low moan as she felt a mouth suck in a nipple and gently bite down. A tongue slipped up Claire’s leg while she felt a hand push her thong aside. Claire involuntarily rolled her eyes back in her head when she felt a skilled tongue start working on her pussy. Her moaning intensified. Arms reached around her.

Shit, this is great. It’s never been like this... Oh fuck me, that’s incredible...

She felt her thoughts burn away as the fiery orgasm shot up from her crotch to melt her body and mind. Claire cried out and lost control of her muscles, collapsing forward into a body. She felt strong arms hold up her now feeble body while the mouth at her crotch continued its ministrations. Claire felt another wave of molten lava quickly build and flow up from her pussy again, liquifying her in orgasmic bliss.

Claire barely registered motion between her legs as she felt the sturdy arms holding up her impotent body pull her toward the table in the middle of the room. The arms splayed her face down on top of the padded surface with her hips over the edge. Her trembling legs could barely hold her ass up. She felt hands unclip her garter and pull her thong down. The hands then spread her a little more as a tongue worked along her ass. She felt a little piece of fabric begin tickling her back. It sent shivers racing around, causing her muscles to spasm in protest. Her mind felt a memory skim along the top of the steaming pleasure dissolving her thoughts.

Last time? Was it like this? I was on bottom...

The piece of fabric slid up over her shoulder and one end ticked dully on the leather.

A collar?

The tongue playing behind her slid along the outside of her wet lips and found her clit. Claire sucked in involuntarily and arched her back, thrusting her hips out to grind into the mouth giving her such delight. She felt hands play along her shoulders and neck, pulling the fabric around.

Yes, a collar... Just like last time...

click

Sooo gooood...

She sang her pleasure out loud as her mind melted away with the searing orgasm blasting its way up from her crotch. All of her muscles tensed and shook while the blistering bliss burned her. It turned to drowning liquid as she collapsed on the table. She started to slide off until two sets of hands grabbed her and pulled her legs up on the table. They pushed her onto her back. She felt the world move slowly in the steaming pleasure-filled ocean she submerged in as she rolled over. They moved her hands and feet wide apart. She felt thin straps cover her wrists and ankles as her head flopped onto its side.

Better than last time... I’m melting off the table...

She grinned and opened her eyes to find a hand placing something in front of her face. It positioned her head so she faced up. Her blurred vision couldn’t make out the face above her. She heard a buzzing come from near her crotch. Someone pressed earbuds into each ear. Faint voices started echoing around but didn’t penetrate the deep liquid her mind was still submerged in. Her head flopped again to it’s side. She gasped as the buzzing sound became a buzzing sensation in her pussy and tongues and hands started playing with her exposed body. Her mind succumbed to the sensations and she sank deep into unconscious beatitude.

* * *

Claire slowly slid up from her foggy, excited, blissful dreams. The soft sheets she lay on caressed her nude body and invited her back into the dreams, but something nagged at her from the back of her mind. She lazily opened her eyes to find the guest bedroom she used at Tatiana’s dimly lit by thin strips of light pressing past the thick curtains. She hummed in delight and stretched.

I don’t remember coming up here last night.

She inhaled deeply and let the lingering smell of raspberries play in her nose. She looked around and found her garments laid out on the fainting couch.

I don’t remember dinner, for that matter.

She ran her hands underneath the covers, savoring the opulent sheets. She slowly slid from underneath the covers to sit on the edge of the bed. She stretched again and yawned.

I feel wonderful.

She leaned forward and tried to stand up.

And weak.

She giggled, grabbing her knees for support. She stumbled towards her clothes, finally standing when she reached the couch. She regarded her attire, running her hands across the delicate silk fabric, then sat on the couch to begin putting them on. She sighed and quivered as an echo of the evening’s activities sent a small wave a delight around her body.

Last night was amazing.

She lethargically picked up her panties and slipped them on.

I wish I could remember more. I’d like to repeat that performance.

She sighed again as another blissful echo worked its way around inside her. She languidly reached for her stockings and started slipping them up.

Mmmmmmm... that feels good...

She ran her hands slowly along her silk encased legs and shivered as yet another wave of pleasure from last night rushed inside her. She sucked in deeply and sighed again.

So nice. I’m so soft.

She glanced at herself in the mirror and smiled coyly at herself. She slipped on the garter and bra leisurely, luxuriating in the sensations still running through her. She examined her body in the mirror.

I look fine. I’m a tasty treat ready to be eaten.

She languidly ran her hands up her torso and across her shoulders to her neck. She lifted her chin and dallied with her fingers on her throat. A thought tried to solidify in the listless joy still dissolving her intellect.

Last night... my neck... hands... a click...

She startled herself out of reverie.

Can’t go there.

Claire turned to her dress and picked it up. She pulled it on and zipped it up. She found her heels underneath the couch and slipped them on. She reached for her purse and found something hard inside she didn’t remember. She opened it and lifted out a thin jewel case with a gold unmarked DVD inside.

Uh... oh, Tatiana’s video. That’s right. She wanted me to watch it.

She laughed.

I hope it’s not about her trip to France.

She walked out of the bedroom to find alex and candi waiting for her. She felt the fiery butterflies rush around her stomach again and pull it down to her crotch. She inhaled sharply which only served to stoke the raging inferno inside her.

What’s going on? I’ve never been like this before...

She looked back and forth between the two slaves, feeling weak and pliant as she melted inside.

I’m the one in control here. Not them.

A vision of herself ion her knees right here before the two women danced in her thoughts. The echoes from the night before began singing through her again.

Oh my, I should, I should kneel...

Before she could slide onto her knees, alex gestured for her to walk in front of them down the hall. She stumbled slightly as she tried to change her direction from down to turning, but caught herself quickly A cold jolt of fear startled her from her torpid state. She hurried down the hall. She felt as much as heard the two slaves following her.

Holy fuck, what was I doing?

She raced down the wide flight of stairs to the foyer, trying to put a little distance between her and the two women. A small bead of fearful sweat trickled down her face.

I need to get out of here, stop these thoughts.

She saw that Tatiana was waiting. She slowed, composed herself and smiled at her host.

“I trust you had a wonderful night?” Tatiana asked. “alex and candi said you were wiped out by all the fun you had. They had to carry you to bed. You were comfortable in the room?”

Claire started at the mention of the slaves, but quickly settled herself. “Yes, Tatiana, I slept soundly. You simply must tell me where you get those sheets! They’re so soft!”

“Yes, they are, aren’t they?” Tatiana leaned over to Claire conspiratorially, placing her hand gently on her guest’s arm. “They’re simply luxurious. I have a weaver who makes them.”

“Really? You must give me his card.”

“I don’t have one with me, but I’ll be sure to pick one up the next time I see him.”

Claire felt two kisses on the back of her neck and savored the hot, wet sensations before turning to find alex and candi had slid up behind her. The scent of raspberries wafted towards her and little lustful tingles began playing around in her chest.

Tatiana laughed. “I see you thoroughly enjoyed your evening. I am sorry I cannot offer you another night with these delicacies, but I’m off to New York on business.”

Claire barely registered Tatiana’s comment. The tingles had found their way down to her pussy and the shadows of yesterday’s pleasure started melting her mind again. She felt hands gently lead her out of the foyer to the waiting car.

“Don’t forget to watch the DVD! Goodbye!” Tatiana waved from the doorway.

Claire felt herself guided to her seat and was vaguely aware of two kisses on her cheek. She looked up as she registered the door closing. She saw two women standing outside her window and sighed deeply.

That was wonderful.

She watched the two waving as her car pulled away. Her pussy dripped with desire.

I need to do that again. I wonder when Tatiana will be back?