The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cast of Characters

  • Lulu Allhallo [Billed as Tutu Rufus]Heroine, a voluptuous blonde neophyte actress in two Studios’ films
  • MeenaEx-assistant to Studio-Chief, lesbian, creative, cruel, sadistic hypnotist
  • AlHorny older car salesman, owner of ‘Al’s Cash For Cars,’ who makes an offer to Meena and Lulu
  • TomBoss-man of “The Country of Love” bondage-torture porno-film Studio
  • GinaNewcomer Co-starring-actress, frizzy-redhead nineteen-year-old lesbian, latterly hypnotist, agent
  • DovePerfectly-shaped, willowy, blonde masochist and straight star-actress
  • Igor, Ian and NaginWell-hung porno actors providing -an excess of [?]— heterosexual action; Maureen, Debbie, Karin—Bit-Player or Co-Star top-girls who dominate heroine: Two dark, one Karen, fair, two well-built, one Debbie, slender;
  • Mr. Bill Trou, Ms. CunditLulu’s investment advisor/stockbroker and his assistant/notary;
  • GripsMuscular people-scenery movers;
  • Script-Girl; Makeup; Cameramen; Studio DoctorVarious small-part players mostly only functionally-named.

All characters were more than eighteen by the time of the story.

CAVEAT: Activities described herein may be hazardous to health, so please don’t try this at home!

* * *

Synopsis: Story, continued from “Meena,” “Meena Part II, Gina,” “Meena, Part III, Tammy,” and “Meena IV,” stands alone, not requiring reader to have read “Meena” or its sequels. Runaways are propositioned, controlled and fed lies by Meena: Forced to work at a porno studio. In “Meena, Part II, Gina,” Gina learns hypnotism to counteract Meena’s spell. In “Meena, Part III, Tammy,” Tammy tries to be true to both Gina and Meena, without knowing Meena hypnotically controls her. Two youngsters make first film. In “Enticing,” Lulu is coerced to lure Gina and Tammy from their home “The-Country-of-Love” Studio to Solly Allen’s Studio; has tons of trouble. In “Meena IV,” Meena suffers violent side-effects after having face lifted and breasts enlarged: Or is her syndrome, medication and alcohol-related? A girl is horribly murdered. When Meena is suspected, she hypnotically-commands Dove alibi. In “Lulu II” she toughs out a double-feature under Meena at competing studio. Is reconciled with her Ex? In “Lulu III:” Made-over; grocery-shopping; sling-shot by envious Tammy; consoled by hypnotist Gina. In “Lulu IV” Lulu and Jayci are tickled at nauseum. Jayci attacks Gina, Lulu seduces Jayci’s Grip boyfriend. “Auto” is a dream-logic story wherein Lulu is set upon by thrilling Rachel but is possibly rescued by Gina? In “Comeback,” Meena returns to evil path: Is bound and tortured by Director Tom into controlling Lulu. Tammy gets even with Lulu in “Tammy II” when she’s given the go-ahead as Solly Allen’s Studio’s writer. Lulu suffer aversion-therapy in “Demeaned” but is freed from Meena’s hypnotic control. Story ends with “Kaput” episode so read after Lulu-series of mind-control stories: Is this the last of Lulu? Resurrected in “Rebirth”, Lulu known as ‘Tutu’ is back at filming…stunt-doubled by long-suffering Jayci.

Story codes: F/F, BDSM, lesbian- & hetero-sex, hypnosis, electric-play, spanking, nipple, stripping, X
* * *

“Crazy”

By Garden Variety

Meena is in Tom the Boss-man’s office at “The Country of Love” Studio. “I can do it: Control Lulu. If she’s is in need of support…Usually is…She lacks self-confidence.”

Tom says, “Well, you do it and I’ll let you apprentice-Produce and Direct her next film here. She’d better be billed as ‘Tutu Rufus’, since Lulu’s supposed to be deceased.” Pulls out a contract, crosses out a line and scribbles on it: Shoves the sheaf of paper across his desktop toward Meena.

* * *

[At Lulu’s Luxury Penthouse]

Meena is at the door.

Lulu gasps, “Meena!...” Lulu thinks, ‘I knew I shouldn’t opened without peeking.’ It’s too late though because Meena is staring into her face and holding out her jeweled-pendant that she uses to hypnotize.

“Look here Lulu, you are in my power…Let me in.” Once inside, she whips out a contract. “You’re ‘Tutu Rufus’ on this, so don’t worry, and we’re offering more salary and points...your regular? …Sleepy, Baby? Rest here on your white couch.” Using her slightly-commanding, husky, hypnotic voice…Jewel-waving…

[Lulu retreats into the livingroom and sits, …soon, lies out.] Meena sits beside her on the white couch.

Strokes her forehead caressingly: “You want to do what Meena wants you to, don’t you? Lulu, or should I say ‘Tutu’, [giggles] you’ll awaken feeling better, knowing I’ll take care of problems.” Though softly and sweetly, Meena firmly demands Lulu “Do absolutely everything I say you must do. Gina is out as your representative. In fact I will take over maintenance of your whole life.” ‘And that great body…’

Although her eyes are closed, Lulu sits up abruptly. “No. No. No. Gina’s ever so good to me, never bad: My last hit film, I made a fortune, on ‘Gangbang,’ because of Gina.” Her blue eyes snap wide-open.

Meena is astonished that Lulu can protest, waves jewel in front of Lulu’s eyes. “Lulu! Stop that nonsense! Gina won’t agent for you! You don’t owe her a thing…Doesn’t she intend you to be smaller-busted? That’s no way to get ahead in this business! So Gina’s out and you’re a free, ever-busty girl!”

Lulu gradually nods that she is in agreement. Meena grips her chubby white upper arms, lowering her. Settles blonde girl lying down head in lap with ‘There, there.’ Gently caresses her giant boobs, face, neck: Consolings include round-white-cheek kissing, a medium-long slow lip-kiss eventually smooched back by worrisome yet starting-to-be-placated Lulu. Heroine’s forehead become unwrinkled: Smiles.

“Miss me?” Asks the short, pudgy, auburn-headed witch. Removes her print peasant-blouse, careful of the red-yarn embroidery on its front. Arm-raising lifts Meena’s enormous, round, fake DD-bosom. It raises all in one go, since her large breasts are unnatural. Bra over-spilling, Meena is tempting: Skin tint, light-orange. “I’m bigger than Gina, ain’t I, Lulu? And I always deliver. …Better sign this first, though.”

Places two papers on coffee table. Folds out, flattens, at last page of each, their signature lines. Lulu sits up. Meena puts a pen first in her right hand but moves it to her left, at a dissenting murmur: “Oh, of course, the wrong hand is always your right hand, Lulu! Ha, ha.” Glides the pen into her left hand to sign: “You’re ‘Tutu Rufus’ don’t forget.” Meena lifts, waves gleaming gem-chain, staring into Lulu’s eyes.

Lulu manages with sleepy look, eyes half open, mumbling “Should I?” Pen floating in air over the lines.

“Yes, you must!” Nodding, guiding Lulu’s hand, Meena makes blonde sign both her film contract and her agency. “We’ll use a bedroom. You can get little more uncomfortable.” Laughs, dangling handcuffs.

[In Lulu’s Bedroom]

Meena sits on the bed and removes Lulu’s clothes. “Oh, you are thinner, here, here and here…at least.” Poking Lulu’s butt, thighs and belly, blonde jumps at each poke, redhead reaches out and cuffs one wrist. ”Your other hand, darling.” Connects them in back and cuffs the blonde’s ankles. “Does it hurt?”

A long-time bondage model-actress training, tells… Lulu maintains her shoulders ache, but it’s bearable.

“It’s supposed to hurt, Darling…” Grins the hypnotist, fingering Lulu’s plump white arms along lengths. Strips off her bra, revealing large aureole, dark-red nipples, unnaturally-full round boobs near Lulu’s size.

Lies on the bed and spreads her legs. “Pleasure me, Lulu…As only you know how to…”

Lulu lies, first kneeling, because her cuffed hands and ankles make it hard to comply, so Meena grasps her hips and helps her lower herself: Still almost falls. “Thank you, Meena… Or should I say ‘Mistress’?”

“Save it for after we go to the Studio and work, I don’t want you to confuse our private entertainment with your job.” Suddenly Meena starts to feel Lulu’s tongue-action and cannot think except of thrills, moving her own thumb over her red nipples and pushing down on the back of Lulu’s blonde head slightly. “That’s it, exactly there. Use your tongue. Suck me outside. Lips, clit, yes! Argghh!” Violently.

Meena yanks on Lulu until she’s atop her and they’re lip-kissing with open mouths. “Nice and all that but a bit too hefty.” Meena thoughtlessly flops still-wrists-and-ankles-handcuffed Lulu over onto the bed, landing in about the middle. “I’ll let you come when we’re all done today.” Meena gets up and looks into the closet. “Come here and kiss me while I work…All these high-fashion, dark-green, red and black clothes, must be Gina’s…They gotta go.” Pussy dripping, takes out hangers and throws them onto Lulu’s naked body, who complains, “Ow!” “Oh, sorry. …Get up off of there and you won’t get scraped.”

Lulu standing, is shorter and tiptoes up to kiss Meena, a couple of inches taller, nipples touch, buzzing.

“I’ll let you out of those cuffs in a minute, Baby.” Throws a half-dozen more hangers on the bed. “Even has shoes here, too bad she’s the wrong size, six, …when I’m a seven.” Hunkers down and throws out a green and a red pair. “What about this contract?” [Flips, reads out loud:] ‘A written notice by either will suffice to terminate…’ “Well, we’d better take care of this right away.” Pulls out a old-fashioned electric typewriter case. “These things were so-o heavy.” Stops and uncuffs Lulu, rubbing pussy with thumb absently until blonde begins wrapping arms around and moaning… ”Later Sweetheart…” Laughs.

In the living-room, Meena grunts placing machine on table, winds in a sheet. ‘You are hereby officially notified of termination of our agency agreement as per our contract of last year. Tutu Rufus.’ “Sign it.”

Lulu naked takes the pen and does so. Two tears drip down. Go all the way to her pretty full breasts.

“That hurt, huh, Baby?” Meena rubs the blonde’s white pillar thighs and says, “You have website-work to do each morning and after lunch, filming all afternoon at the studio. So I hope you’re ready for it?”

“I can do it if it’s no more than, say, a regular day? I’ve been rundown lately. I think it’s my weight loss.”

[Lulu’s Viewpoint]

‘I bawl on the phone when I tell Gina we’re quits. My lovely ex-agent says, “They only want to hurt you over there.” ‘About this she was so right.’

Meena says she’s ‘handling Gina’ and throws her stuff off the roof as Gina drives up. Those beautiful outfits, her expensive shoes, ruined, crashing onto the sidewalk while Gina’s dodging them. I see her staring at their busted remains in her hands. While laughing, Meena yells to her, “Don’t bother coming up, ‘Nudey don’t wanna see ya’.” Pushing me and bending me forward my humongous titties overhung.

Gina leaves, neglecting to pick up any clothes, dropping her broken shoes. Perhaps she’s sobbing, too?

* * *

[At “The Country of Love” Studio]

Meena shows me how jagged edges pop out of the dildos, retracts the jags, then lubricates, and inserts them in both my holes. The pussy phallus is so large she has to twist-work it in and the anal dong is only half so big: It’s big for me. I ache, my pussy is only small, that is, not as much of it as there really ought to be? …For my job here where things are always being wrenched and screwed into me. Oh, my rear is nearly as painfully stretched-apart: It’s unpracticed at taking items, hurriedly shoved-inside back there?

Suction-cups, rope-attached are fitted to my nipples and four more stuck about each of my huge boobs. Ten ties have me hanging by my tits! It’s hard to describe this effect but imagine lighted matched held close to your chest, not quite burning…but really hot and never far removed from my pale tender skin…

The dildos are standing atop immobile floor-stanchions. I can remain in place without hanging, if I raise my feet up a little. My wrists are tied behind. Meena touches each stanchion and I feel the jags jut out of the hidden dildoes. Sticking into me. I get up on the balls of my feet to relieve the pull on my tits, but if I try tip-toe, my holes are scratched badly inside by the reverse-jag edges. I’m backing down halfway, to lessen the internal scratches which I can’t take at all at my expense of stretching-out my boobs more?

“Action!” Meena’s directing. Two cameras come in at me, one focusing on my agonized face, the other’s lower, my funnel-shaped stretched tits? A big busty black-leatherette brunette enters with a flogger. This I later learn is Maureen. She starts in whipping my thighs and ass. She blindfolds me, removes my suction cups, so my tits are available to her whip? Tits shouldn’t be hit while I’m being tit-suspended by suction cups! …Really hurts! Scream for a long, long time: Turns out it was five minutes?

Next my tit-suction-cups are put back on me and I’m left to hang. I choose to alternate hurting, back and forth between my tits-pain when I let my feet go flat and my pussy and asshole scraped by jags: I burn inside my pussy—it’s revolting to near-nausea—my asshole throbs up my belly when I get on tiptoe.

I think perhaps this longer period was nearly an hour, when another girl, a thinner shorter brunette, called Debbie, hits me awfully hard mostly my back-thighs and ass. I can’t get a kind of writhing-relief?

I hang more, half-unconscious, Debbie replaces the blindfold. After another eternity [an hour?], a tall blond, really perfectly-built, C-tits, long curvy legs, she’s Dove…flogs me casually but fingers dildos, withdrawing my jags, unfastens suction cups and takes off my blindfold. She isn’t so very fierce but goes on and on, whole-body flogging me. I am close to passing out, except my tits hurt way too much to lose consciousness. Nipples, I don’t think I have any at all now! Breasts, I wish weren’t there, whatsoever?

Hear “Cut!” Meena: I barely see in a fog. “Not so bad? Was it?” A wet kiss. They are letting me down.

* * *

[The Filming]

‘I’m able to work again after lunch, except for having been iced down to make me less red.

The Doctor aloes or puts other cool-feeling goop on my sore spots.

The Makeup person, only five years younger and ten pounds slimmer than the same at Solly’s, otherwise much alike, covers up remaining red flogging-marks with pink goop remarkably close to my pale flesh.

I tell Meena we’d better not try to work a whole afternoon.

She says the script reaches half-way. That’s scary: It takes a long time to get an hour’s film in the can. …Probably three hours anyhow.’

Three men appear and I’m re-introduced to Igor, a real long-dong, over a foot, with grizzled thinning blonde-brown hair. Ian: Hung about a foot-long, and fair; and a thickset, primitive, shorter, dark guy, Nagin. I have to blow and screw all of them, so as soon as there’s “Action!” I start in giving head to the biggest man, Igor. He’s sweet about it, yet says he must push my head, spurt onto my face and throat.

“O.K.” I am used to this unrealism. Finds he can’t get into me all the way? I’m not built long in the most important girl-place. I turn backwards. Igor mostly-penetrates me, his tip hitting my cervix, bouncing back. He comes pretty-soon: Says I am “Very good” and “The tightest” he’s ever had. I like Igor.

Ian is a bit gentler and asks me if he might come on my tits, which I allow, having no choice? Ian is a copious squirter. I also take blondie Ian doggie-style, because -though not long as Igor- he’s too well-hung for me. My thick white rounded smooth rear-thighs get to be the exterior come-target this time.

Nagin is the widest, …most-brutal too. He opens me out, far as I’ve ever been. ‘Where no man has gone before.’ I have an orgasm and black out, same time! He shoves his brick spreading out my throat, choking me. I get come in my hair! God! I could be blinded. I sort of hear …a low ghostly whine. “Cut!” Meena rouses, suggests I shower. ‘Willingly.’ My body hurts, my stomach rolls. …I can’t take any more.

“How about ‘Anal’?” I hear. Knowing I’d only have to do it tomorrow, I agree. It’s Tom the boss, the only man small enough to do that act here. He’s hips-and-shoulders suspended me horizontally facedown and penetrating my backdoor.

Meena is lying beneath me on the floor. Clamps with weights, my tits, thighs, clitoris and pussy-lips. While I’m screaming, I’m swinging outward with each of his thrusts. I feel a soft hot mouth on mine, tongue-kissing me. Meena removes my nipples-clamps’ weights and clamps, caressing and similarly reawakening my thighs, clitoris and pussy-lips: Weights and next clamps.

Frazzled before end: I come, “Argghh!”

So does Tom, near-simultaneously: “Cut!”

Grips feel, release me.

“Ooh!”

* * *

[On Their Way Out]

“Meena I have to mention I’m all in: It’s not even four o’clock? I know this Studio has a five-thirty-quit.”

She is standing by the door, and lets it shut, so it closes with us outside. “Come over to my car.” It’s a European job, big for over there but a compact-size to us. “I’ll carry you home if you move my boxes.”

I drive my car to hers, and she’s really got a lot of stuff, five boxes. The two medium boxes I shove in my back seat and the two small ones I fit easily in my big American trunk. The problem is the fifth box, long and flat, which I put atop the other two in the trunk. It won’t close. “Lift it up and poke your nipples with the corners.” “Huh?” ‘Meena’s staring funny and talking huskily, I’m entranced to do her bidding…’ “Ow! Oh! Agh!” “More” she says: I jab-in my tits: It isn’t fun…a throb starts, my whole chest zings.

“Those are my shoes in that box.” [Chuckles.] ‘That sat in my passenger seat, so you displaced them with your slutty bottom.” Strokes me a whip-slash across my ass for no reason! “Owww!” I yell, only causing a few guys to look at me funny in the lot. Meena’s brandishing at me the bungee she whipped me with saying “Here strap down my trunk-lid.” I do. “Get that slutty butt in here Vixen!” I’m not!—Good!

* * *

[At Lulu’s]

When we get home, I move all the boxes into my house, and Meena opens the flat box, removing a pale green spike-heel. “Here, spike-heel stab yourself five times in each nipple and ten times in your pussy!”

‘Why? …Mustn’t ask? …I’ll slug myself in my most-sensitive spots until I’m half-dead without knowing?’

Meena glares me in the eye and I wilt, taking the pale green shoe, when she hands me the other one.

“You need one in each hand. Turn them so they’re pointed out. Each time say, ‘I want to be hurt.’—Whap tit.—‘I need punishment.’—Whap other tit.—‘Every day.’—Whap pussy.—‘As much as possible.’—Whap tit.—And so forth. It’ll take five or six complete cycles before you hit yourself twenty times. Get started right now, Slut-slave!”

Taking the green shoe in my left hand I hit the pointy spike-heel into my nipple, saying “I want to be hurt.“ It is very bad. I really don’t want that red pain-flash again…The shock reverberates through my boob. “I need punishment.“ I hit myself in my left tit. Hurts even worse if possible. I think faster might not hurt so bad. “Every day.“ I leap around when I spike my pussy. Indescribably awful. “As much as possible.“ Right nipple. ‘Owww!’ I start with horrid statements, whappings, all over. Finally after my boobs are bruised, my pussy gets more of the vicious stabbings…five more. “Whap! I want to be hurt. Whap! I need punishment. Whap! Every day. Whap! As much as possible. Whap!” I’m stabbing my tits and my pussy with the two pointy spike-heels as hard, as quickly as I can. I fall onto the floor, rolling and howling. I can’t stand more throbs. On my graying-out margin. ‘I did it all to

myself! …Oh-uhhhh!’

Meena says, “Get up, Slut, you aren’t hurt all that much.” Takes away the two pale green spike-heel shoes I’m holding upside-down for no reason. “I’ll make you feel better now.” Meena spreads my legs.

I say, “No, not now please, Meena.” I twist into a maidenly closed-legs stance. I’m clenching my thighs tightly together. Red and black splotches before my eyes, appearing-disappearing, like flashing lights…

“But of course now! And there will be an extra punishment for protesting. Slut-slaves must not resist.” Pulls down my panties and says I should “Put my hands behind my neck and enjoy it.” Yanks scratching my tender thighs. Lies between my legs. Pushes up my skirt, fists filled, crush horribly my belly, thighs, bottom-cheeks-flesh. I’m sure this purples me in spots…Doesn’t care she’s wasting valuable ‘property’?

‘I can’t and won’t orgasm. I’m in pain and I know myself…I won’t climax.’ Throbs, zings all through me.

Her tongue starts in on me without restraint. The tight fists of flesh relax, release, become caressing…

“Ooh!” I have to admit Meena is a past-master at exciting a girl. In me, up me, all over me…I don’t want to yield. Yet she climbs up, rips my front apart popping off buttons and crunches down my nice new bra. Tits pop, enormous. I’m shocked, say nothing: She chews-sucks-bites, my sore erect nipples. “Argghh!”

“That’s only a start!” Meena backs down on all fours. Handles my clitoris and outside-pussy. I want to stop her but instead I spread myself more. It’s like a boy feeling me up, yet much more accomplished?

“Argghh!” She’s in my face, open-mouth kissing me—I taste my own juices—and I kiss her back, heavens help me. Tongues-touching. Moves her pussy on mine circularly, my climax is here! “Argghh!”

Meena finally stops and says, “Three will do for now, my blonde slut’s closed-eyed-smiling-satisfied? Open and look at me. You are pierced, I noticed, do you still have your hardware? …Oh, you do? Well, I have a use for it. No, no …Slut-slave doesn’t argue with Mistress. …In there? …Hmmm. You have heavy rings with long heavy chains and bells for your nipples and pussy-lips: Tomorrow? …For today these six cunny-lip-rings on each side will be all I need, with these [stuffs two large metal balls up me] inside you.”

She’s got her hand inside me, holding four fingers sideways, an excessive spread for my small cunt even though she’s petite, with a metal Ben-wa ball crunching into my G-spot and another pressed hard onto my clitoris with her thumb! Pain’s bad! I try to tell her? Meena kisses my mouth shut, saying “Repeat after me, ‘I don’t mind if you squash my pussy, Mistress.’”

I repeat it: I don’t mind if Meena squashes, I hate it! Yet my interlocked fingers are tightly clasped behind my neck and I present tits, hips, forward?

“You be a good Slut-slave or I’ll have to be really mean.”

‘? Mistress…?’ Can’t describe how I howl my appeal, she’s killing me…But I don’t really want her to stop?

Meena traps the balls with twelve, thick, heavy, pussy-lip rings, which require lube to slow-pierce my long-unused pussy eyelets. Rings stick and pull at my sensitive pink skin. She’s greasing and pushing.

Each of twelve brass rings is slowly wound through my painfully-stretched pink skin. It’s awful and I’m moaning in pain. “Ewww…” I sigh a very-slight relief when Meena stops pushing each ring through me.

At least I don’t bleed? I am alarmed when for a moment a shiny metal cable is thread into rings heavily.

“We don’t need this mighty, braided, silver cable weighing Lulu’s little pussy down, do we?” In-ringed.

I shake my head. She held eye and loop to, on cable ends to lock all my rings: It weighs down extremely.

“Let’s go with six teeny ring-linking padlocks closing your pussy together.“ [Pulls out thick steel cable much too fast, clattering snappishly. Threading padlock-hasps through all six pairs of rings, clicking them shut, causing me to yelp at each.] “Keep the balls inside your cunt this evening: Tonight I’ll let you out for good behavior. …Or not, if you’re bad, until tomorrow morning? Huh, what d’ you think Slut-slave?”

I sting all over, I’m used up, so wrung-out that I nearly don’t answer. ‘Meena, you have your poor slut-slave all confused but very happy.’ I hug her tight. ‘It’s true!’ My teary eyes leaking down as I squeeze.

“Does it hurt much?” Scares me gesturing with hefty, shiny, silvery cable, though it doesn’t swing near.

She is separating her body a bit back from me and staring into my eyes. ‘Of course, Mistress, terribly…’

“Good. I wouldn’t want Slut-slave to enjoy her punishment! Would I, my dearest and wondrous porn-queen?” Starts undressing me the rest of the way, bra, dress, and next thing I’m naked, ring-pierced…

“You stay naked and unpack my boxes. Afterwards we’ll eat and go to bed. There’s no choice, so I hope you like my schedule. We’ll always eat very late won’t we Baby? …Show some enthusiasm! Or I smack?”

I don’t want, because to move at all ringed like this, is bad enough. My Ben-wa balls click excitingly.

I nod, Meena demands vocal answer: ‘Yes.’ I agree to unpack her boxes, staying naked the whole time.

Mistress asks me to pull my hands behind my neck and pinches both my upraised half-erect long pinkies.

It is awful! She’s pulling, relaxing-pull, twisting and not releasing me! Snaps both nips, finally letting go.

“You may not have completely meant it. I want loving attention to my bidding. You’re happy, Slut-yes?”

‘Yes, yes, of course, whatever you say, my Mistress!” I gild the lily. I love Meena but I hate her, too?’

I move boxes. She’s taken over Gina’s old bedroom. The two medium boxes have clothes. I carry them in: Pussy hurts, balls clicking audibly the whole time. Meena looks intently into my face. I redden at each muted Ben-wa click, in my pussy. I bend toward the bed. Meena smacks my ass hard, making the balls click noisily, separate and click again.

I look at Mistress who only grins: I go on, put clothes, not much different than Gina’s—they’re both redheads but not the same shade—nearly the same sizes, Meena is even bustier, since her tits are surgically enhanced. I put her dresses and skirts on hangers in the closet, which finishes her second box…She’s kissing me and feeling my large breasts. “And how are you down here?” Touching my cunny…I come because I’m exactly on the edge: “Argghh!” Still tingling though tortured beyond norm?

“Let’s finish in here with these shoes.” I’m frightened because of what happened earlier…Meena smiles.

I unpack the shoes, ten-twelve pairs, to the closet bottom. Meena holds my giant boobs, squashingly.

“I could make you hurt yourself again if I wanted, you know that, don’t you, my Porn-queen Slut-slave?”

‘Yes, Mistress, and I’m ever so grateful…really-truly I am…” Trying to pour it on, distracted by cunt-balls?

Suddenly spanks my pussy casually but hard and once each hand, clicking and unclicking me both times!

“Just so you know. …Who’s in charge here, Slut-slave!” Meena stares at me again, we exit her bedroom. Points at my fledgling blondish-brown pussy-bush, says she might snatch out my pussy hair one by one…

‘Oh, no, Mistress, please don’t…’ I squeal in genuine horror at the thought of such pain…my cunt thrills?’

“Sit at the table and I’ll remove your locks and rings. I’m a sucker for you Slut-slave. Say you’ll obey my every wish?” Abruptly slaps my face, although I’m sitting in a chair my legs spread, her kneeling in front.

Removes all the little locks, which hurt as they are clicked and unhooked. Yet nowhere near the first ring-removal. Meena is gazing into my red face, hitting me on my other cheek, brusquely caressing sides of my red face. “That slap can be to your gigantic natural tits just as easily.“ [She’s got a hang-up about tits?] “Or belly…” [Feints a punch-I jump back-the ring pulls out.] “Do that each time it helps Slut-slave…”

I’m pulling back in my chair and helping her to hurt my own pinknesses, my pussy-lips are still stuck to the imbedded fat hefty brass rings. All twelve eyelets pain me mightily… ‘Ooooh! Oww! Ewww!’ I’m weeping, crunched forward by the end of the ring-removal, Meena rolling out my Ben-wa balls, clicking them together, grasps me, squeezes my outer pussy-lips? Atop my pussy’s outside and pinching my clitoris awfully-roughly to bring on my final [huff, puff, head-shake, shuddering, erect tits and cunt] climax: “Argghh-ghah!” It’s shattering, eye-rolling, panting, most-powerful. Don’t understand why? I wag my blonde head, nearly fall off my chair? Meena rights me, smiles nastily. “From now on you have to ask permission! You gotta sell your car too. Want you always following or alongside me, Slut-slave.”

Puts the little brass rings and locks in their fitted boxes, closes them and puts them up. Next reaches out her hands to drag me to stand on the scale. I hurt all over but I’ve lost another half-pound! “125 & ½ !”

“What size bra is that you had on? 36DD? You’re almost the same size as I am, 34DD: Try this!” ‘What happens next isn’t exciting but interesting: Meena whips off her blouse, her brassiered overfull bosom leaning alternately in two directions, unclasping. She leans forward to slip off her shoulder-straps: Boobs don’t droop forward, stand upright. …Don’t look fake or hard. Nice-looking, full, round tits, humongous pinkish-red aureoles, bright-red nipples I’ve only seen before, on Margie’s little breasties…’

‘Mistress Meena, I can’t close it…I don’t like the way it’s so tight. I have a 36D that fits like this. But it’s too small for me. By the same amount, a hair or two…’ I reach up to un-do the clasp, inhaling deeply.

‘For some reason this insults Meena, she turns dark-red and glares at me, saying, “Bitch, you’ll wear it, like it!” Pokes me sharply only lightly in bra-cups. “You cook like this! C’mon!” Grips, leads with my bush!

‘All right, Mistress.’ My cunny pounds? Nipples sting me and I’m much too-close bra-ed. …Tight bra’s the most I wear? I’m bush-led to stove. Meena pulls out: Thick plate-size steak, onions. Chopping, I cry. A good excuse. No use telling: I only eat bread-soup-Miso lately. She knife-splits steak, grabs my special steak-fries carver. “I’ll cut your potatoes.” Ate not a single fry in weeks. No use telling Mistress.’

‘After we eat, I venture to ask where I am to hock my beloved Buick, only a year old, …I’m nearly sobbing…’

“’Al’s Cash for Cars,’ we can go at lunch and I’ll carry you back, Slut-slave. …Oh, you might as well give me your dough too.”

What, all my dough? As close as I get to revolt: Meena can’t be saying she’ll take my hard-earned cash?

‘Intuition must tell Mistress to relent: We go to bed. Mistress says, “We’ll see in the morning.” Sits on the bed. “You might as well get used to servicing me before I sleep. Kneel in front, eat my pussy, Slut!”

Thrusting her chubby light-orange freckly arms high overhead, Meena wriggles into a Baby-doll transparent white nightie I wouldn’t recommend, but I’m not wearing it. Lifts her nightgown to free her gash. From saucer she’s brought, wipes gravy onto her red tangled bush. “Come and get it, Slut-slave.”

Yecch. It is cold and cold gravy sucks. Not much improvement over Meena’s acrid taste. She could wash better? I’m kind of a stickler but it’s not my snatch…either. She climaxes shortly I’ll say that for her…A quickie. She’s saying, “Not bad for a beginning lesbo. …Sure you are: What did ya think, Slut-slave?”

I sob and actually moan. “There, there…” says the witch, patting my head on top in consoling. Sleep in here with me tonight if you want: Don’t spin, whack your slutty arms and legs. Stay on your side, O.K.?”

Pulling up her covers, inviting me in. I turn out the light, rub my face with a tissue to dry it, get in bed…

* * *

[Website Spanko Equipment, Bargaining with Al and the Stuck-Door Movie]

[At the Website, “The Country of Love”]

Meena says to Tom, “I’d like you to arrange Lulu how I want today. Force her to take the Spanko, all right, Tom?” She is staring and waving her gem.

Tom says he “Will do what she wants.” Awakens, crying for Props to “Get the Spanko equipment out.” “Grips: Prepare Lulu.”

* * *

[Lulu’s Viewpoint, continued]

‘I am tightly wrapped in clear film from my armpits to my knees. There’s numerous fine copper-looking filaments running through it. I’m shackled wrists and ankles and chain-drawn out horizontally lying facedown on a metal plate. I don’t like the look of this. Meena steps over, takes control saying, I’ll feel electric stinging like this—she’s pressing a button—Yow! It is my nipples that are her target! Next she hits my clitoris. Yow! Doubled. ‘You gotta do it so hard?’ Meena admits her remote is set on “High.” She’ll switch it to “Very Low.” I thank her. After all, my audience won’t know what shocks I’m getting…’

“Action!” She cries. Suddenly a swarm of bees is stinging me about a thousand times popping my flesh…

I can’t move around much and the sharp electricity is probably measured to be all over me as much as possible. I increased the ‘slap!’ or ‘smack!’ number possibly when I asked the intensity be lowered?—That’s what they feel like—a spanking of my tits, nipples, belly, pussy, thighs and ass, every inch, going on and on forever…? I can’t count every one of those strokes, there’s too many. They build up too fast.

But I am in another world when the crew decides to unchain me. “What was that? A thousand zaps? Or only a few hundred? Grips feel when they unwrap me. I don’t say a word in objection. Sizzling skin with pin-sized red lines on me… This must be lunch!” It is. Doctor halts my dash for my dressing room.

The doctor is using his stethoscope and having me say “Ah!” It’s about as much energy as I’ve got left.

Every single cell in my body crackles!

Meena says “Can Lulu manage a bit of business at lunch, Doctor?”

He says he thinks I can finish today but I’ll need a day off tomorrow.

“That’s great!” Meena goes to Tom and they confer. She nods.

Inside, I hear the Doctor roar: “No, not harmful to Lulu! She’s 22 and in peak condition! But no more electrocuting her this month. …Please, Tom: Let residual current in her body discharge naturally. O.K.?”

Meena comes over and says we have to sell my car now and transfer funds from me to her…Dunno on that last part?’

Meena takes me into my dressing room. Yes, it has my name ‘Tutu Rufus’ and a Star on the door. So what? I’m wrapped in a robe. This alone feels too heavy on my red-striped skin…I’m paining so much everywhere…Throbbing heat, my tits spiral with hurt and my extra-sensitive spots are the snappiest. Meena is rubbing goop on my nipples. Says my pussy must heal without it? Pounding erect, swollen dark-red clitoris: Try to cover it with my panties but it’s looks red through them. My boobs feel better braless. In mirror as I take off make-up, I see Meena staring saying ‘Whatever she says, goes. Repeat after her. I ‘feel good to go all day. As long as I do what Meena wants…Yes, slut-slave?’ I repeat spiel. Meena says “Awake!” I feel O.K. now, don’t know why? Meena is kissing, blousing me and skirting me.’

* * *

[At Al’s Cash for Cars]

“Lulu, let me go in to see Al first, I’ll come out and wave you in after I see him, all right?”

‘We came to work in my Buick, which Meena says we’re selling. We drove over here to ‘Al’s Cash for Cars’ separately.

Meena gets the salesmen out of the office by hard sex-sell: Makes Al think he’s getting some off her, but she stops with her low top displaying a peek at her full pale, round rack in a half-bra. “You buy the Buick at the high-book price, no screwing around, now won’t you, Al?”

He is under her spell and hoarsely agrees to the deal, nodding his head.

“I might get you Lulu’s number out of it. She’s the Porn-Queen…”

Lulu agrees to the price, which is good for a cash deal. Meena tells her to close in on Al sexually.

“Now wait a minute…”

“You think he is this generous for no reason? Go to it, and I don’t want to hear you disappointed him!”

‘I can and do, do it. He isn’t any great shakes as a guy: Al’s the oldest man I’ve screwed. …But he’s rich, he says. Will make an honest woman of me. I ask him to wear a condom, he balks and won’t, until there’s no other way. I say sex is my livelihood: I can’t afford a dose.” Al is mesmerized by my moves?

Yet I do him a good sex scene, taking off my blouse, I slowly strip-dance, revealing my huge braless pair.

Why do I feel so put-upon, then? Al condoms up, meanwhile I lock the door, shut the shades. I see the salesmen joshing with Meena outside and peeping in our direction. I feel lower than a snake’s belly…’

Al’s excited and strips shirt, shoes and socks too. I doff my skirt and panties and move over to a bedraggled greasy-looking sofa. I touch it, and yes …It’s nasty and yucky. Ask if he has a cover. He gets a heavy canvas sheet and flaps it on the couch with a loud thud. After cringing, I kneel, eat his average-sized dick, graying pubic haired. I lick his length, swallow him. Al stops me to change to our lying down. We take our time with a gentle, mutual-pumping action. He’s got to take it slow, I guess, being a near-retirement type? I kiss him: It’s nice. I dig it…And I’m a make-out expert since my teen years.

He gets dressed again rapidly—he’s ashamed of his scrawny figure?—Yields his none-too-clean office-bathroom to me first. As a treat, afterward I stay naked: I’m pretty impressive, long pink nipples semi-erect on my fat oversized 36-DD naturals. I sign my pink-slip over, nipples touching desk-edge, take his proffered short cash stack. Fingers sticky…I let him wrap my blouse on, he’s feeling me… Al holds up my panties, I step in, damply. Tits really close. Wraps my skirt around. I door-wave Meena. Al opens shades.’

* * *

[In Meena’s Foreign Car and At the Studio]

‘Extends her palm. Grabs cash stack. “Sign this statement I typed. Transfers your dough to me for use. It’s a formality. You’re my Slut-slave, so why’d you need money? I’ve left you perhaps a year’s shop-girl salary? Call it ‘mad money’ or ‘petty cash’. You want a dress? Some gourmet food? You can buy that. …A getaway isn’t financed! You’d need to start all over, and you’re too old for that! Aren’t you, Baby?”

‘I don’t know about that…I’m old for a beginning model or actress? Yet, not elderly for a regular job or a wife. I’m of childbearing age? Can get a man: If only my body wasn’t ‘beat’ and ‘wanting to go home’ all the time? Do other good-looking chicks wait until they can’t hunt any longer to marry? Maybe. Never was that manipulative myself. If a man buys dinner or a lunch: I might sleep with him, only if I also like him. Not as a payback. The food’d have to be awful good for that. It hardly ever is, though.

I look at the two copied pages . Meena’s an expert typist. …Tend to forget that. I take the pen and sign her ‘Power Of Attorney’. Feel broke already. Meena leans over and open-kisses me deeply and long.’

“It’s perfectly all right. You have to trust somebody so why not me? I won’t steal any more than usual!”

‘With a blushing grin. Meena grabs both my enormous breasts, pinching a bit too much.’ “Owww!”

‘Meena stows my cash stack.’ “Just so you know who’s in charge, kiddo!” ‘Tears out of the parking lot.

She parks. We get out. I open my own car door before Meena gets there.’ “You ought leave even that, to me. Wait outside the studio entrance, until I hold the door open for you. I want everyone to see Lulu is my girl exclusively. We can even marry nowadays? Would you go for that, honey?” ‘Smiles wide, pull open and waits, holding door. …Don’t want her. We walk down a short dark corridor, she doesn’t wait for a reply, but sticking her hand in my crotch familiarly, says I must wait outside. She goes into ‘Props’. Inside, an unlevel fake doorway’s been built. Meena leans front of her body on it, yet door stays shut.’

To Props and his helper: “Less stuck. Can you do it? Mustn’t actually hurt her you know: Lulu’s our Star.”

‘Tom nods to me. Interjects head, shoulders, into ‘Props’ door:’ “When you’re ready. …Be soon, will it?”

From inside Department with Meena fussing with fake doorway Props shouts “Most: A half-hour, boss.”

Re-entering hallway, Meena says to Tom, “Meanwhile we could shoot our Igor-Ella set-up.”

Tom arm-walks me over to the set and shows me the script. In this scene, my character Ella is looking to raise investment from moneyman Igor. He mistreats me awfully and rapes me viciously. I act like it is completely normal. Well, that’s the business we’re in…What takes a few dates, is a matter of one scene. It isn’t real life… Awesome-accelerated? Most of scene I’m only bra-and-panties clad or naked: Unreal.’

“Action!”

I am Ella. She’s to discuss the investment. Igor goes to the inner ‘prop’ doorway beckons me closer, lifts me up while I as Ella feebly protest. Pushes me face-first through still-sticking ‘prop’ door. Meena warns.

Wiggling to stay out of camera range downstage Meena whispers “Keep your face and knees well back.”

I withdraw my head and knees, and it’s a good thing because Igor presses, battering my tits: My hips are bounced off the door twice before it opens. I already hurt: My nipples, and my pussy, well, complain…

Igor throws me onto his desk.

Lifts my body, I scream “Yeow!” according to dialogue, and it’s a good thing script says to, because I’m speechless otherwise! He’s handling me so it looks real rough, but actually he hardly touches my body!

Igor holds his big not-so-clean hand over my mouth and with his other hand runs all his papers, staplers, and office gunk off onto the floor! Without ado, he is ripping down my pink satin panties and flipping me over, yanking out his overlong dick and penetrating me from behind. Half-erect is too much of his schlong. But I fit him all right from the rear. Igor must have remembered that. My recently-applied 36-DD bra is ruined by his tearing it apart and he is thrusting while chanting, “Busty little bitch wants my money? Huh? You want it, my dick? Rough and tough, you get it? Ah, hah, hah ha ha.” A terrible laugh, he really scares me and this is a bit much as far as a sex scene goes: He’s nip-pinching, pulling, twisting, snapping, terribly-horrid …Oh my tits, snap, snap, snap, snap, snap… …How do I stand it?

Tom whispers, “Imagine it’s Meena or someone you love. Loving it the whole time? You feel that?”

Nipples elongate a lot. I feel Igor’s several-seconds spurt outside my pussy: Hard-hitting but not very exciting, spattering directly onto my pussy’s entrance. My clitoris, only a teeny bit flood-affected?’

“Cut!” Meena yells. She’s saying something to Igor. He’s backing away, tells me I’m ‘A great fuck.’

Script-girl gives him a tissue. He applies it to his—even deflated—much-longer-than-average cock.

I feel I should compliment him too. ‘Igor, I always enjoy working with you more than the others.’ It’s true: Now that I don’t command a big-star salary, I mean I’m broke, I can date him. Let’s see: Igor’s ten years older and twice as big as me. …Makes no difference. Our physical misfit is finessed, no problem: We’ve shown that. I like his rugged looks. Give him my warm toothy smile. …Igor’s grinning back at me!

Meena tells me they want a climax out of me and right now. “Can I?”

‘Well, yes, it’s possibly better in my torn-up outfit so my come-scene matches my desk scene exactly?’

Tom says “Action!” Her mouth’s full of me. Camera is on me, unseen Meena helps: Eating-pussy, strokes my thickset, white thighs, Off-Camera. ‘I wish Meena didn’t claw at me with her nails that way?’

I manage: “Argghh!” ‘It’s her tongue that’s talented. She’s a Cunnilingus Grandmaster-likes girls more!’

Tom signals the cameramen to shoot my hanging, swinging tits while I howl trembling on all fours. He points at my face. One camera’s motor’s warmth feels close to my tits, the other vibrates near my face.

I have no idea what I look like, because unfortunately I really come pretty hard…That’s how that goes, I visit another planet for a minute? …But later in the rushes, I’ll see if it looked good-enough? Eyes close tight? I know it’s silly of me, I drift close to unconsciousness. I certainly forget the stinging whip-marks?

Meena tells me at coffee break, her secret of getting me to climax …We actually eat small cucumber sandwiches? My weight is nearly exactly correct, within a half-pound! I might not reach it though?

My redheaded friend says that when a girl is about to orgasm, she’ll get “sleepy-eyed,“ “smiley-face,“ and “crunchy near her clitoris“, with “sped-up breathing and heartbeat.“ Really? Next she rolls her tongue around the outside, and touching on the G-spot a tad, pressures hard on my love-button. “Just like ringing a doorbell, Sweet!” “Never fails.” “You’ll need this today, because to get your investment cash, after you’re screwed by Igor’s three male friends, you’re forced to make those guys’ straight-girlfriends climax. That’s pretty hard to do. You don’t appeal to them. I can’t see trying that myself.”

‘I’m frightened of my nearly-completely-wrecked outfit as much as anything. Do I have to wear this?’

“You need to do ‘Anal’ with Tom, on the desk: Camera-shot in the same position. Fucked by Ian and Nagin. For your jilling-offs I don’t suppose you’re clothed at all. You’re buck-naked.“ Looks at script nods.

I am scared but at least Tom is small-built for this business. His penetration is made easier by lubing.

Yet his anal-thrusting is painful. Girls are built for dicks in their pussies and babies mean to be delivered. The bunghole if you’ll excuse my saying so if so inclined…well, it’s only meant for that one thing?…Tom’s schlong is wider than anything else I’ve had in there. A horror. It’s nasty, my asshole’s hurting. Next it’s worse because he exits me for the camera, splashing his salty fluid onto me, where I’m sore already…

The two well-hung actors are bad too: Ian perfunctory-apologetic, spurting non-stop against my thighs.

Doggie-fashion again: ‘It’s O.K., you thrust me fast, Ian.’ I feel sorry he feels sorry, but if overlong, he’s quick pounding flesh, a rattling whumpa-thumpa sex? My pound extra buttocks-fat bounces, shimmies?

The second guy Nagin turns me frontwards because his size -while big- is my max. I fit him in me. I’m reaching upwards to yank his terrible tufts of shoulder-hair. …Brrr. Ever seen this on a guy? Nagin pushes the envelope widthwise, lasts longer, groans, grunts, on exiting: Copious squirts trickle my belly.

Dark eyes squished shut: A heavy single brow? “I fill up your bellybutton.” He mutters in some surprise.

I reach up and caress his brutal face, riffling his coarse black hair. “Nagin! You peasant ruffian-lover!”

Grins at if a good notice is given with this insult. Kisses me with tonguing. He’s Dove’s beast, doesn’t he think I know that? As if I like dark, muscular stocky animals, hung with short, outsize-width brick-pricks?

* * *

First of my straights, that Dove saunters over, lies on her back on the desk, saying “Pleasure me, Ella!”

I put Meena’s instructions to work quickly between her fabulous curvy white legs: Success! “Argghh!”

Dove is followed by another beautiful blonde, stockier-built but bustier and no less perfect, Karen, then large-in-everyway, raven-tressed Maureen and skinny dominatrix Debbie.

I eat all of their pussies to orgasm. “Argghh!” “Argghh!” “Argghh!” I’ll bet it’s no more than forty minutes total. I find the girl-girl sex tasty and interesting rather than exciting. It’s a challenge…

I rotate my pussy and tits upon their fine girl bodies. After Dove, I use our double-dildo all three times. Yet it’s always the oral sex that earns their climaxes. I don’t really enjoy this, it’s a job for me, though it is fascinating to see the different bushes and shapes. All different. Unlike their body sizes, tall Maureen and Dove only have medium-sized cunts, Debbie’s is real long and of the four girls, only Karen stockily matches, is pudgy-pussied. Tom comes up and whispers to tighten up, but enjoy it. Straight-girl Karen is disgusted with my girl-girl sex? I use all my tricks and she starts to slowly mellow, loosen. Gee but it’s hard! Meena crawls up -out of camera range- to motion with hands clapping together: More grinding!

Kissing is excessive in this industry. The men I have tasted! Ian smokes, Nagin drinks, Tom goes to a dentist, Igor’s juicy-earthy. The girls I’m not sure what they’re like, except Debbie could use Tom’s dentist. The other chicks mouthwash: Karen punishes herself with some astringent like Chloraseptic or Listerine. Maureen and Dove both are cherry-tasting: Lavoris? I don’t know because it’s foreign to me.

Tits vary greatly too. I enjoy them more. Dove’s pretty pears, Maureen’s super-round, Debbie’s an average girl’s, Karen the Germanic exactly-perfect full breasts she demands of herself? Nipples too vary widely, pun, unintentional. Red for fair-skinned big-hair brunette Maureen, as dramatic as I’d suspected. Debbie unexciting in tan, flattish, nipples fitting her normal body. Dove is as pinkly beautiful-nippled. Karen’s are larger and bright rose-pink: She wouldn’t have them any other way? It’s more of a duty to kiss them you don’t love? I learn how to not get involved. Cameramen help, being obvious about their angles…When I know they can’t shoot my mouth, I miss the girl’s mouth. …Sometimes her cunt. This is done moderately, you got to make the girls climax? Meena saves herself for last. “I’m affectionate so you won’t have any problem. Let it all hang out.” I call a time-out first. It’s the desk.

“Cut!”

I’m sore from my knees rubbing on the desktop so much. Tom and Props lay pillows under my knees. You don’t see these in the shot. I thank them. Better. Tom yells “Action!” Too close to my ear! Can’t be helped. It’s a good thing Meena is the one who rocks off. I apply all those tricks. Stop right before cunt-crunchiness sets in. Out of mischievousness, I delay her? She’s huffing-puffing already. I’m lubed up and move my pussy on hers, until she half-closes her eyes and smiles about halfway. More lubing on our two dildo-ends, which, when I insert, twisting, turning, penetrate, pump, …We come: “Argghh! Argghh!” Violently, simultaneously with tongue-twiddling, lip-sucking, mouth-biting. We scream, shake.

“Cut!” ”…You were terrific—both of you. That’s the best I’ve ever seen. I don’t have to ask if it was real!”

The only thing is I wonder, is if I made any dough today: I feel lost…my money means so much. I look at happy Meena. Yes, Bitch, you should be happy…My head is spinning and my body aches all over, inside and out. I hit the ‘Ladies’ and my dressing room. I’ve only dabbed and powdered when Mistress enters.

Meena says “It’s four-fifteen.” We have my investment guy to see about those all-important transfers.

* * *

I get in her German car: After patting my near thigh for no good reason, she drives. I’m a used rubber?

* * *

[At Lulu’s Brokerage]

Bill Trou, my broker, takes me aside. Asks if I know all my dough is being transferred?

I say, ‘I know.’

His notary, a cute slip of a girl with a trick bra cantilevering her boobs into hyperspace, steps our way.

When she bends forward towards his papers, stamps and signs on desktop, makes both peachy orbs fly into our faces. Got a great freckly total tan. Snaps up, flounces away, her small tight bottom doing a jig.

I see Meena watching it reverently and walking over to notary: Seem to recall she’s ‘Ms. Cundit’? Holding both Ms. Cundit’s hands in her own, leans while staring into notary’s eyes. Dizzy all of a sudden.

Bill asking me: ‘If I’m O.K.?’

I fall to the floor.

* * *

[On a Spartan Bunk In A Dungeon]

When I wake up, I’m straitjacketed in a padded cell. …Pull arms, but nothing happens. Can’t get up? I flex myself from horizontal to sitting woozy on my bunk. Twisting whole torso, yank ‘my’ chain: It clanks from a hasp imbedded in my coat’s hem to an end driven into stone wall. No use pulling that. ‘This canvas coat is my only garment? Yep, leaning forward, I see my damp blondish pubic hair visible between my bare thighs! My five-foot chain reaches a toilet? Yelling “Let me out!” Muffled to stupid grunts: I’m gagged? If I didn’t know better, I’d say this must be a “Country of Love” Studio-production?

For once my flattened, throbbing, bruised chest is pressured into an insignificant bulge shaped like normal girls?’

THE END?