The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crescent City Stories: What The Villains Did Next

What little girls are made of...

* * *

Special thanks to JHB for stepping in while my editrix was otherwise engaged. The polishing was very much appreciated

* * *

Since breaking away from her former employer, the Gadgeteer had effectively gone to ground. There were enough mysterious disappearances to suggest that she was still active. But, freed from the Anaesthetist’s Machiavellian plotting, her activities had become far less obvious.

Of course, the technologically-inclined villainess required significant resources and, although there were multiple layers of obfuscation to pierce in order to find it, that left a paper trail which could be followed.

Spice could tell that someone else had sniffed out the same clues, but didn’t recognise the hacker’s digital fingerprint. Her powers made bypassing even the most sophisticated security almost laughably easy. Whoever else was following this lead was undoubtedly very good. She just happened to be even better.

It made sense to assume that the Gadgeteer would notice this unwelcome attention and move her operation. That added a sense of urgency to proceedings, but the Confectioner was certain that his slaves would prove more than a match for the feisty villainess.

* * *

Stephibot lay back into the welcome embrace of her recharging station. Unashamedly phallic cables plugged the silver-skinned woman’s ever orifice, oozing argent lubricants and filling her crystal core with lightning-bright shivers.

Her previous existence was a unfocussed blur, one that grew progressively more faint as time slipped away inexorably. On some level Stephibot knew she should mourn the loss of those memories. But the pleasure that rushed in to filled the emptiness was more than enough to sweep away any concerns.

Mistress was sleeping in her chambers. The gynoid could hear the soft sigh of the Gadgeteer’s breathing and, beneath that, the gentle thud of the villainess’ heartbeat. Her olfactory sensors still held the memory of their love-making, the urgent tangle of sweat and metal replayed in such perfect detail it was still enough to make her clench around the slippery umbilicals.

A slave wasn’t supposed to have needs or desires beyond serving their Mistress’ pleasure. And Stephibot could rationalise her emotions, repeating the lie that her longing was simply another facet of her programming. But the truth was that increasingly she found herself wanting more than the bliss of thoughtless obedience.

Her vision glitched, jagged waves of pixels chasing themselves across Stephibot’s mirrored gaze. She tried to blink away the distortion, her irritation flaring as she was jerked away from her introspection.

WARNING: UNAUTHORISED EXTERNAL CONNECTION ESTABLISHED.

* * *

The air was alive with electronic activity, although Spice could tell that some effort had been made to shield it. Her mind danced along the power cables, leaping between exotic devices and effortlessly wresting control from the increasingly isolated system.

There would be other defences, ones that didn’t rely on electricity. But they were Sugar’s concern and the former heroine had no doubt that her slave-sister would succeed.

A gentle thrill of reward trickled down the back of neck. It was the palest shadow, the softest promise of what would come later. As long as she continue to be a good girl. Spice smiled wickedly and licked her full lips in anticipation.

Her mind was beginning to wander, the sluttishness she had always fought so hard to control welling up and threatening to overwhelm her. She took a deep breath, acutely aware of how it thrust her breasts forward, how it presented them for inspection, as though inviting the knowing touch of Master’s sugar-sweet hands... and tried to focus.

Thoughts scurried in a neglected corner of the building, binary daydreams that were clearly separate from the other complex devices she had already encountered. The taste of metal filled Spice’s mind, almost obscuring the echoes of subservient need.

Virtual fingers slid into the ‘bot’s hardware. It was clearly devoted to its nefarious Mistress and, without wiping its core programming, subversion was going to be a risky prospect. Spice shook her head, Master wanted the Gadgeteer and his stolen research, anything else was surplus to requirements, wasn’t it?

Ignoring numerous failsafes, Spice reached down and let her power caress the gynoid’s code. Only then did the artificial being realise that there was a danger, and by then it was far too late. Encryption peeled away and the reprogrammed crimefighter engaged the ‘bot’s remote shutdown option.

* * *

Sugar pressed her hand against the graffiti daubed door, ignoring the grime and peeling paint as she reached inside and tried to find her centre. Already invisible, the woman who had been Geist pushed at her self-imposed limitations and felt the tingle shivering through her body as she slipped out of phase.

The Gadgeteer’s strobes had already been disabled and, more importantly, none of the villainess’ sensors noticed the intrusion. Sugar padded soundlessly up the hall stairs, her eerily glowing eyes already night-adapted.

A tiny voice urged caution, but the young woman ignored it. She was Master’s creature and he had shaped her into the perfect infiltrator. There was no place in her remoulded brain for doubt, only the cool certainty of her faultless obedience.

Spice had already pinpointed the villainess’ location and Sugar had no interest in exploration. She could sense her slave-sister’s curiosity but felt none of it herself. Improvising within the limits she had been set was acceptable, vital even and, more importantly, it felt safe. But going beyond that was uncomfortably close to exercising free will and even the thought of that was enough to make her nauseous.

She paused at the threshold of the Gadgeteer’s room, taking a moment to clear her mind of everything except her instructions. The noise faded away, leaving comfortable stillness. Sugar let the gentle thud of her pulse slow and settle, before pushing through the door.

* * *

The new visor worked perfectly, turning night into day and using sophisticated software to identify any potential traps. Spice knew that Sugar could handle this part of their task without her, but even so she was pushing at the limits of her autonomy.

She couldn’t help it. There was an artificial being here, one so far beyond the current generation of AIs that its very existence seemed impossible. That intrigued her and there was just enough latitude in Master’s commands for her to indulge.

It didn’t surprise her that the villainess’ new lair was filled with security devices and automated defences. The simplest traps were the most effective, mechanics won out over anything vaguely electronic when you were dealing with a cyberkinetic. But a combination of technology, instinct and good, old-fashioned luck was enough to see her through.

Still, by the time she reached the recharging station, Spice was breathing hard and beads of sweat had begun to appear across her forehead.

* * *

The Gadgeteer lay curled beneath the heavy duvet, oblivious to the unexpected intrusion into her home. Sugar watched the older woman sleep, alert for any sign that she might be rousing. After a moment she stepped closer to the bed, twirling a long red and white, striped candy cane between her fingers.

Her feet didn’t quite touch the carpet, insubstantial as she was, the young woman needed to focus her attention just to keep from falling through the floor. She paused again, looking down at the unsuspecting villainess and then reached out one translucent hand to softly touch the duvet.

Immediately the thick quilt vanished, caught in the same field she used to conceal herself. Sugar’s gazed wandered over the sleeping woman’s body, admiring the smooth curves and following the slow rise and fall of her breasts.

Master wanted to speak with this woman, but before that could happen she needed to be safely secured. Sugar let the cane spin through her fingers and then, almost casually, she thrust it through the invisible duvet and deeply between the Gadgeteer’s unprepared nether lips.

The villainess surged, instantly awake thanks to the abrupt and unwelcome intrusion. Sugar took a step back, releasing her hold on both the cane and the quilt. The Confectioner’s candy was already melting, leeching its toxin into the woman’s body and brutally claiming her helpless cunt.

She came, screaming out in shock and despair at this rude and entirely unexpected awakening. The cane melted more rapidly, mixing and mingling with her spilled juices until it coated her sex in a thick glaze of swirling colour.

Orgasm followed orgasm, each blending into the start of the next.

Sugar felt her own pussy clench in sympathy, arousal trickling deliciously down the enslaved woman’s thigh as she imagined the sweet torment her victim must feel.

* * *

The ‘bot was even more impressive ‘in the flesh’. Her chrome skin gleamed, every detail of the naked woman modelled beautifully. The positioning of the power cables and the ‘bot’s response to their presence added an organic feel that Spice found difficult to reconcile.

Without thinking, the former heroine reached out and rested her hand against the gynoid’s chest. The metal felt warm against her palm and the scent of those slick oozing fluids was soft musk clinging to her nostrils.

If she only had more time, Spice was certain she could reprogram the gynoid, whatever surprises the Gadgeteer might have installed. The statuesque ‘bot would make a powerful servant for Master, once she was suitably reconditioned.

Her fingers tingled, an electric sensation than ended only when a bright spark leapt the gap. Spice snatched her hand away in surprise, her power already searching for any sign that the ’bot was active.

But there was nothing beyond the soft background hum of the gynoid’s power source.

Swallowing hard, Spice sensed that she had reached the limit of this particular loophole in Master’s commands. There were simply too many unknowns when it came to this strange ‘bot, and she would rather die than do anything which might put the Confectioner in danger.

She spared the chromed Amazon one last, regretful glance and then slipped away, not wanting to be late for the rendezvous with her slave-sister.

* * *

ERROR

ERROR

ERROR

REBOOTING: PLEASE WAIT

DATA CORRUPTION DETECTED: RESTORING FROM BACKUP

ERROR

ERROR

RESTORE ABORTED

UNKNOWN CODE DETECTED

RUNNING ANTIVIRUS

ERROR

ERROR

COMMAND NOT RECOGNISED

EMERGENCY RESET INITIATED

* * *

By the time the Gadgeteer finally succumbed to the relentless orgasms, the small bedroom practically reeked of sex. Sugar’s fingers continued to flicker against her cuntlips, teasing idly as she watched the villainess’ body shiver rhythmically.

Even though she was unconscious, the Confectioner’s toxin continued to stimulate the villainess, ensuring that she would remain unaware and helpless for the foreseeable future.

Although there was an incredible selection of bondage equipment in the Gadgeteer’s toybox, Sugar wasn’t about to rely on someone else’s devices. Instead, she uncoiled the strands of liquorice she had been wearing as a belt and set about securing her exhausted victim.

The Confectioner’s refined bondage liquorice added an evil twist to the original. Rather than simply acting as a practically unbreakable rope substitute, this new version also released a small quantity of muscle relaxant into the bindee’s limbs, ensuring that they remained inescapably bound until someone else decided to unwrap them.

Dragging her captive’s arms forward, Sugar looped a long strand of liquorice around the unconscious woman’s wrists, holding them about a foot and a half apart.

Then, starting at the midpoint between them, she began winding the liquorice out toward her victim’s wrists, first to one side and then the other.

Once she was finished, Sugar took hold of the strands and proceeded to tighten the slack, sticky loops. The special oil coating her skin protected the young woman from the liquorice’s other effects. After that, it was simply a matter of tying off the loose ends.

Very carefully she eased the Gadgeteer up, until the villainess was kneeling on the bed. Almost tenderly she guided the helpless woman forward, sliding her bound wrists beneath her knees. She grasped hold of the dark, red candy and took her time positioning the wrap directly under the Gadgeteer’s ankles.

Sugar fastened the liquorice around the Gadgeteer’s feet, cinching them tightly under the arch of her heels. This left the villainess with her arse raised, quite horribly exposed and vulnerable.

The enthralled girl patted her victim’s pert buttocks and barely stifled a moan as another thrill of reward danced through her frame.

Master was going to be so pleased; it made her wet just imagining it.

* * *

Stephibot stared at the messages scrolling behind her eyes and tried to understand what was happening. Her thoughts crawled, stuttering so badly it was almost impossible to focus. Warnings blinked and flickered, but everything was disjointed.

She remembered...

Irritably, the gynoid began to shut down all her non-essential systems. The lag was growing steadily worse, as though something was eating up her systems resources. But, by honing everything down to the bare essentials, Stephibot hoped she might buy herself some time.

ERROR

UNIDENTIFIED CODE DETECTED

POSSIBLE VIRUS ACTIVITY IN SUB-PROCESSORS 8 ALPHA THROUGH 190 EPISILON

ERROR

CHECKSUM NOT VERIFIED

It was an informational attack. Stephanie remembered that much. Someone had tried to gain access through an external connection and now, some kind of malware was running rampant through her software. Panic assailed her and a chill knot of fear tightened in her belly, not for herself, but at the thought that she might fail Mistress.

This had to be the prelude to a physical attack and she was clearly in no fit state to protect anyone. That realisation settled it, crystallising into an undeniable certainty. She had to purge the intruding software, whatever the cost to herself.

WEAPON SYSTEMS COMING ONLINE

ALERT: USE OF PLASMA-BASED WEAPONRY NOT ADVISED IN CONFINED SPACES

SAFETY INTERLOCKS DISENGAGED

She braced herself, still moving far too slowly as her arm reconfigured itself into a broad-muzzled barrel. Lightning danced along her forearm, coalescing into a swirling ball of superheated plasma. Stephibot winced; ‘bot or not, this was going to hurt.

* * *

“Stop!” A soft voice whispered somewhere inside the gynoid’s crystal brain. “We need to talk.”

To be continued...