The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crimson Azure test comic

CHAPTER 1

We see Richard Crimson in his office. He seems to be looking over some documents when the phone rings. He answers, all business-like.
CRIMSON:

....Good Evening, Crimson Syndicate. This is Richard speaking. How can I help you?

His expression lightens a few seconds later.
CRIMSON:

Oh hey, it’s you! Tom, right? How’re you doing? Ex-girlfriend behaving now? ...Uh-huh... Right... So what do you plan to do with her?

Crimson’s secretary, Vanessa, enters with a few manila folders in her arms. She quietly approaches the desk and lays the folders in front of him as he continues his conversation on the phone. She silently waits for him to finish.
CRIMSON:

Alright. We’ll take her in whenever you’re ready.... Okay... Pleasure doing business with you. Have a nice night...

He hangs up and takes a quick look through the files. Vanessa responds.
VANESSA:

These are the files of your most recent patients, Mister Crimson. They contain daily updates and observations from the employees supervising them.

Crimson smiles. He seems pleased. He closes the files.
CRIMSON:

Thank you kindly, Vanessa.

Vanessa silently nods. Crimson tenderly massages his shoulder, grunting a little.
CRIMSON:

Mmmm.... I’ve been working all day....

She walks over behind him, and begins to rub his shoulders in a sensual massage. He sighs with relief and pleasure.
CRIMSON:

Mmmmmmmmmm... Yeah, that’s it...

He leans back, his head resting against her well-formed chest. He closes his eyes and just enjoys his massage.
CRIMSON:

...Thattagirl... I’m glad I... “convinced” you to join the Syndicate.

Vanessa continues with her massage, oblivious to the hidden meaning of that word.
VANESSA:

Thank you, Mister Crimson. I enjoy working here.

They hear a knock at the door. Crimson doesn’t even open his eyes.
CRIMSON:

Come in.

He hears the swing of the office door.
CRIMSON:

Good Evening, and welcome to the Crimson Syndicate, how can I help you?

Then a voice answers. A voice Crimson recognizes all too well.
????:

Spoiling yourself as usual, Richard?

Crimson’s eyes shoot open as he looks in the direction of the voice. There, in front of him, stands Morpheus Azure, his rival. Standing politely behind him is his secretary, Aphrodite. Azure is wearing a dark blue Russian-style overcoat, while Aphrodite is wearing a dress of the same color, but a lighter shade.
Crimson puts a hand on his shoulder, and Vanessa stops her massage. He stands up and glares at Azure.
CRIMSON:

.....Morpheus. What brings you here?

AZURE:

Oh, nothing. Just wondering what you’re up to. After all, being head of a company can be a cutthroat business...

Crimson laughs a little.
CRIMSON:

No kidding, I’ve had so many attempts on my life for the sake of a hostile takeover in the past few years... Guess I should move base...

AZURE:

That may not be necessary.

Crimson seems surprised by Azure’s answer.
CRIMSON:

...? What are you suggesting?

Azure seats himself. Aphrodite discretely stands behind him.
AZURE:

Are you aware of a vigilante by the name of Lincoln?

CRIMSON:

....Why do you ask?

AZURE:

While I am aware that we are extremely competitive towards each other, on a personal level, I feel you should know this...

The room is silent for a moment. Crimson adjusts himself in his seat, suddenly feeling uneasy.
CRIMSON:

....Know what?

Azure hesitates, then looks Crimson straight in the eye.
AZURE:

....He’s onto us, Richard. I have heard that he intends to shut us both down.

CRIMSON:

...What?! Both our companies by himself?!

Crimson leaps up onto his feet in alarm. Anyone can tell by Crimson’s reaction that he takes his job and his company seriously. Vanessa instinctively reaches for the clipboard and starts taking notes.
Azure nods gravely.
AZURE:

I’m afraid so. Currently, he’s only managed to rally support from about three percent of the city’s population, as of yesterday. We don’t know how long those statistics will hold, though... or if they’re still rising.

CRIMSON:

.... So what now?

AZURE:

...As reluctant as I am to say this, I propose a truce so that together, we can counter this threat.

Crimson seems to hesitate.
CRIMSON:

.... What do we face if we let him continue?

AZURE:

Well, he seems to be rallying hackers as well as psychologists, so...

Crimson interrupts.
CRIMSON:

...I mean as far as legal damage is concerned.

AZURE:

I’d have figured that was obvious.

Crimson sits back down.
CRIMSON:

Humor me.

AZURE:

Exposure of corruption, human trafficking and brainwashing, as well as a deficit of about three hundred billion. For each of us.

Crimson exhales in frustration. He thinks for a moment.
CRIMSON:

....Well, we can’t have that, can we? What do you suggest we do to correct this?

Azure pauses for thought as well, as if he has an idea, but still hasn’t figured out how to phrase it.
AZURE:

... You know I work in robotics. As convenient as they are, the android race currently has one fatal flaw, placed by the humans who created them.

CRIMSON:

...Go on.

AZURE:

When writing one of his earliest works, Isaac Asimov devised three laws. These three laws have been integrated into the robotics industry so deeply, that no machine with an AI comes without them. These Three Laws of Robotics are almost absolute. Perhaps you will see my problem if you know them. Especially the first law.

CRIMSON:

...Which is...?

Azure holds up a finger.
AZURE:

“A robot cannot harm a human being or allow a human being to come to harm.” That is the most important one for this case, because unfortuantely, that means I cannot lay a hand on him. And I doubt he’ll go down easy.

Crimson looks at Azure for a moment. His eyebrows narrow in realization.
CRIMSON:

....So you want me to eliminate him.

Azure simply nods.
AZURE:

Correct. I feel it is in our best interests, if we each want to keep our own company up and running. Unfortunately, because of that First Law, I can’t send any of my robots to take care of the job...

CRIMSON:

...so you’ve come to me for help?

AZURE:

Precisely.

CRIMSON:

...Okay, so you want me to send someone to eliminate him... What’re you going to do?

Azure gives a sly smirk.
AZURE:

I’m going to see if I can’t change those statistics... We can’t let that three percent of the population go unchecked. Fortunately, Most of the remaining 97% is distributed between us two, and receives regular conditioning.

Crimson glares at Azure suspiciously.
CRIMSON:

Okay... So I eliminate Lincoln, you brainwash his followers. What would be the rewards for this?

Azure pauses again, thinking about it.
AZURE:

....How about you get... half of the people I subject to my.... methods?

Crimson hesitates.
CRIMSON:

....Half the female audience.

Azure chuckles.
AZURE:

I suppose that’s fair, then. So how’re you going to do it?

Crimson thinks about it for a moment. Suddenly, a small chuckle can be heard. He smiles and turns to Vanessa.
CRIMSON:

I think I know just who to call for this. Vanessa, could you retrieve the file for a Miss Helena Rhodes?

VANESSA:

Yes, sir.

Vanessa nods as she leaves. Azure glances to Vanessa, and then looks back to Crimson in confusion.
AZURE:

...Helena Rhodes?

Crimson gives Azure a teasing smirk.
CRIMSON:

Maybe your secretary can find some info on her?

Azure turns to Aphrodite.
AZURE:

Aphrodite?

Aphrodite’s voice comes silky smooth.
APHRODITE:

Accessing...

There is silence for a few seconds. Then Aphrodite blinks.
APHRODITE:

Helena Rhodes.... Arrested three years, five months and two days prior to today, for twelve counts of manslaughter, five counts of armed robbery, and thirty-seven counts of disturbing the peace.

AZURE:

... “Disturbing the peace”?

CRIMSON:

Street fights.

Azure looks to Crimson in bewilderment.
AZURE:

Okay, so she got arrested for twelve kills, five heists, and thirty-seven street fights?

CRIMSON:

And that’s not even the juicy part yet...

AZURE:

Huh?

CRIMSON:

Apparently, before she let a screw loose, she had a serious martial arts regimen... Aikido, Ninjutsu, Krav Maga... You should have seen the security tapes on that last fight before she got arrested. Woo-wee!

AZURE:

Wait, she “let a screw loose”? As in...?

CRIMSON:

She lost her mind, yes. After her brother passed away.

AZURE:

And you have a leash on her?

CRIMSON:

And to top it all off, the girl has a killer’s instinct... Literally.

Vanessa arrives with the file and places it on Crimson’s desk. He hands the file to Azure, who looks through it.
AZURE:

...Severe paranoia, resulting in extreme dislike of physical contact... Lone Wolf Syndrome, as she usually percieves such contact as threatening and responds violently... Also speaks abusively to staff, threatening to kill them... Adopted the alias “Banshee” because of her wild screams....

He looks up to Crimson in bewilderment.
AZURE:

How do plan on containing her? She’s a five-star nutcase!

Crimson smirks again.
CRIMSON:

You forget, Morpheus. The Crimson Syndicate psychiatry firm is home to some of the world’s top psychologists. Nine out of ten of those people are gifted and skilled in the arts of the mind....specifically, hypnotism.

AZURE:

...huh?

CRIMSON:

Let me put it this way.... Aphrodite has a computer program inside of her, correct? One that functions as her brain? Well, in certain situations, a human brain is no different, except for the materials used to make it.

He leans in with a smug look on his face.
CRIMSON:

Computers and androids aren’t the only things that can be reprogrammed. Human minds can be altered as well. And that’s the thing that binds us together, isn’t it?

AZURE:

And what about this... “Banshee”?

Crimson taps a button on the radio mounted on his desk.
CRIMSON:

Jason? You there? Could you bring Miss Helena Rhodes to my office as soon as possible, please?

VOICE ON RADIO:

We’ll have her up as soon as Jack’s finished with her daily conditioning. Should be over in a minute or two.

CRIMSON:

Thanks.

He turns back to Azure.
CRIMSON:

We give her a couple hours of daily conditioning. Probably overdoing it, but hey, can’t be too careful, especially around her...

AZURE:

How long have you had her?

Crimson thinks for a moment.
CRIMSON:

...Coming up on.... two years.

Suddenly, the door bursts open and the intruder is yelling.
INTRUDER:

Hands in the air, right now! All of them!

Crimson stands up, then he puts his hands up in surrender. Vanessa panics and drops the clipboard,
gasping in surprise. Crimson snaps his fingers and Vanessa’s eyes turn glassy as she freezes in place.
Azure tentatively follows without even turning around, but Aphrodite takes a stance, as if ready to defend her master.
The intruder is wielding dual Desert Eagles as he smirks behind his ski mask.
INTRUDER:

Well, whaddaya know? I only came here to kill Crimson, but his buddy Azure is here too! Two birds with one stone!

Crimson grumbles in defiance.
CRIMSON:

He’s not exactly my “buddy”, you low-life...

The intruder quickly aims at Crimson.
INTRUDER:

Care to finish that sentence, Crimson?

Aphrodite suddenly steps in front of the gunsman.
APHRODITE:

As part of my programming, I do not wish for anyone to come to harm. On behalf of my master, as well as the Chief Executive Official of the Crimson Syndicate, I must ask you to leave if you value your life.

There is a moment of tension. Azure looks over his shoulder to Aphrodite.
AZURE:

Aphrodite, stand down. As long as he doesn’t harm anyone, we’ll be fine...

Crimson smirks. He seems surprisingly calm, considering the situation.
INTRUDER:

What’re you smiling about, dirtbag?!

CRIMSON:

Three seconds.

INTRUDER:

...huh?!

CRIMSON:

Two... one...

Suddenly, a loud, sickening SNAP can be heard as the intruder stands there, his head suddenly twisted to the side. After a few seconds, he collapses onto the floor, dead.
Behind the intruder stands a woman in a black latex suit. Her short hair is a bright orange, and her eyes a cold blue.
Crimson smiles with pride. Azure sighs with relief.
CRIMSON:

Nice timing, Miss Rhodes.

The redhead silently nods, as of to say “No need to thank me. It was the least I could do.”
Everybody’s hands drop, knowing it’s safe again. Crimson walks over and looks down at the body.
CRIMSON:

Guess I should be hiring for more security...

He brushes some hair away from Helena’s emotionless face. She smiles modestly as he looks to Azure.
CRIMSON:

Alright. I’m in. I’ve had enough of having a target painted on my back.

AZURE:

As have I.

Crimson smirks.
CRIMSON:

You were right about one thing, though... Being head of a company can be a cutthroat business...

END CHAPTER.