The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crimson Azure

Chapter 11

PREVIOUSLY... The Crimson staff and their associate, Susano Aka, were going over a list of names of people who are supporting Lincoln, in hopes of formulating an effective plan to counter him.

It’s six in the morning, and Aphrodite enters Azure’s office. Her boss is already there, early bird that he is, and he’s busy with some schematics for his latest project. He looks up briefly before his eyes return to his work.

AZURE:

Ah, good morning, Aphrodite. How’s everything?

Aphrodite answers.
APHRODITE:

Everything is well, Mister Azure...

She fidgets tentatively. Azure notices this out of the corner of his eye, and pauses.
AZURE:

Is something wrong?

She hesitates before answering.
APHRODITE:

...I’ve noticed something, a common topic among the humans and their conversations, but it confuses me...

Azure gets up and walks up to her, concerned.
AZURE:

Well, what is it that you want to to know?

Aphrodite summons the courage to look her boss in the eyes.
APHRODITE:

What is it like to love?

The question totally blindsides him. His eyes are wide in surprise. He knew she was only a machine, but he didn’t expect her to ask such a question.
AZURE:

Uhm... depends... what context are you looking for?

Aphrodite fidgets a little more before continuing, but her eyes can’t seem to leave his face.
APHRODITE:

I understand that it is necessary for humans to procreate, but is it natural for them to fall in love before they do so?

This last question surprised him even further. He doesn’t seem to realize that she won’t stop staring at him like that.
AZURE:

Uhm... I guess, in the ideal relationship, yes...

She moves in a little closer, hesitating again before asking one more question.
APHRODITE:

Mister Azure... Can you teach me how to love?

Now, Azure’s just in complete surprise, as she waits for his answer. As he looks into her eyes, it finally dawns on him...
His own robot secretary is in love with him.
He froze as her doll-like hands lightly gripped his shoulder, and she kissed him on the lips. After a minute, he manages to speak.
AZURE:

....Where did THAT come from?

She wraps her arms around him, holding him tightly.
APHRODITE:

You are responsible for my existence. I am eternally in your debt. I am worried that Lincoln may attempt to kill you... And from the beginning, I knew that that is a loss I cannot bear.

Azure is speechless at this. He just stares down at his secretary, at a loss for words. He just holds her close to him as this overwhelming sensation of surprise washes over him. Her embrace is amazingly warm and understanding, but her grip is tight with fear and worry. After a moment, he speaks.
AZURE:

...So you... love me?

Aphrodite holds him tightly. If she were human, she’d be crying out of fear for her boss’s life.
APHRODITE:

...Yes.

There is a moment of silence. Azure speaks.
AZURE:

...I’m glad.

Aphrodite looks up to him in confusion. There’s an almost sad smile on his face as he begins to get all misty-eyed. He speaks again, but his voice is being choked with emotion.
AZURE:

...Aphrodite... Even though you were only my first project, I knew... I knew that somehow, you would be more human than anyone I’ve ever known...

He finally returns her embrace, tears streaming down his face.
AZURE:

I know the world is difficult for you to understand... but you possess a level of inner strength I never would have thought possible in such an early model... It’s because of that, that I haved always loved you... from the moment I created you.

He looks longingly into her eyes.
AZURE:

...If it wasn’t for you... I wouldn’t have known love, either...

Now it’s Aphrodite’s turn to bear an expression of surprise.
APHRODITE:

...So this is love? When two people are willingly indebted to one another?

AZURE:

Yeah... It’s... pretty hard to describe the feeling, isn’t it?

Aphrodite simply smiles.
APHRODITE:

...I like it.

After a moment, they kiss. It’s a long, slow, passionate kiss. The kind the makes it feel like hours pass by in the span of a minute.
—About two hours later—
Azure and Aphrodite are on the office couch, snuggling up with each other. Azure has his arm wrapped around her waist. She sighs amorously
APHRODITE:

Mister Azure?

Azure responds in a half-sleepy tone.
AZURE:

...Yes?

APHRODITE:

When we get the chance... could you upgrade me with... “those” parts?

Azure knew exactly what she meant.
AZURE:

You sure you want me to do that?

APHRODITE:

Yes...I want to know what it’s like... doing... that.

Azure smiles, holding her closer.
AZURE:

...I’ll see what I can do.

As soon as he says that, the phone rings. Azure exhales in frustration.
AZURE:

Ah, damnit... Just a minute...

He gets up, goes over to his desk and answers the phone.
AZURE:

Good Morning, This is Azure Industries. Morpheus speaking.

Crimson’s voice can be heard over the phone
CRIMSON:

Hey, Morpheus. Sorry to bother you so early...

AZURE:

Oh, no, not at all. What’s up?

CRIMSON:

You’ve got to come over to my office today. There’s some info we’ve got that you need to hear.

Azure hesitates. He glances over to Aphrodite, who’s just now sitting up and straightening her hair.
AZURE:

...You have a specific time I should be there?

CRIMSON:

11:30. We can discuss it over lunch.

AZURE:

Alright. I’ll be there.

He hungs up and turns to Aphrodite, who looks to him.
APHRODITE:

Was that Mister Crimson again?

AZURE:

Yes. He says he needs me over there by 11:30.

APHRODITE:

Can I come with you?

He looks at her, once again in surprise. Usually, he just tells her whether she comes along or stays to watch over the office, and she obeys. But something about the way she asked that sounded like she legitimately WANTED to be with him...
A smile forms on his lips.
AZURE:

Yeah, you probably should, just in case I forget.

She smiles in return, gets up and walks over to him.
APHRODITE:

Thank you, Mister Azure.

Azure chuckles as they romantically wrap their arms around each other.
AZURE:

Please... Call me Morpheus.

CHAPTER END.