The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crimson Azure

CHAPTER 3

PREVIOUSLY... After agreeing to join forces with his rival in order to counter Lincoln, Crimson has revealed to Azure the brainwashed assassin referred to as Banshee. Azure is not only convinced that she is the perfect assassin for the job, but also impressed by the versatility of hypnosis.

Back in Crimson’s office, the two CEOs are enjoying a friendly conversation over some Chinese take-out. Aphrodite stands patiently behind Azure as he enjoys some of his orange chicken. Crimson looks over to Vanessa, who stands next to him.
CRIMSON:

Are you hungry, Vanessa? Here, have some Peking Duck.

Vanessa nods and accepts the offer.
VANESSA:

Thank you, Mister Crimson.

As Vanessa enjoys her food, Crimson turns his attention back to Azure, with a quirky smile on his face.
CRIMSON:

Man, this brings back some memories... remember that bitch who used to pick on us in our junior year?

AZURE:

Which one?

They both laughed.
CRIMSON:

Uh... what’s-her-name.... Pamela....

He taps his forehead for a second, then he taps his desk.
CRIMSON:

Pamela Chase!

Azure’s expression suddenly turns into one of dread.
AZURE:

Oh her, don’t remind me... I still remember that one time she gave me a wedgie and framed my best friend for it...

Crimson gives an embarrassed chuckle.
CRIMSON:

Yeah, that was painful to watch...

AZURE:

What happened to her, anyway?

Crimson answers nonchalantly.
CRIMSON:

Oh, I managed to track her down, make her transfer her money over to my account and “worship me as her idol and master”.

AZURE:

What was her job before then?

CRIMSON:

A lawyer. Now I hear she’s working as a waitress in a nightclub. Scantily-clad, of course. And with D-cups like those, phew...

Azure laughs.
AZURE:

Well, that’s karma, I guess... What about that Italian guy and his Belarussian friend?

CRIMSON:

Oh god, Sergei and Tony... Don’t get me started on those two... Those guys were genuine assholes... Thinking they were all cool with their “popped-collar” pink polo shirts and their pants hanging a foot below the waist... And don’t even get me STARTED on their taste in music... I heard better sounds come from a toilet...

Azure couldn’t help but chuckle at Crimson’s complaining.
AZURE:

...You haven’t changed a bit, Richard. You always were one to complain about the public’s poor taste.

Crimson laughs as well.
CRIMSON:

Yeah. Nowadays, most of their selections for “chartworthy hits” are enough to make me puke. They make me feel bad for being part of the human race.

Azure scoffs at this.
AZURE:

Can’t argue with you on that one.

Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door. Crimson responds almost instantly.
CRIMSON:

Come in.

The door opens and two men enter. The taller one is Jason Maroon, one of Crimson’s top employees. The other is Jack Rose. He seems nervous, as if this was his first time actually reporting to Crimson in such a manner. Rose is apparently new to the team.
Maroon’s voice was the first to be heard.
MAROON:

Sorry, Mister Crimson... Are we interrupting anything?

Crimson answers him casually.
CRIMSON:

Not at all, Jason. What’s up?

MAROON:

We managed to touch base with Leo as to the whereabouts of your press conference tomorrow. It’s at the town square at two pm.

Crimson nods.
CRIMSON:

Good to know, Jason. Thanks. Could you mark that down, Vanessa?

His secretary simply nods.
VANESSA:

Yes, sir.

As Vanessa goes to mark it on the calendar, he turns his attention back to his employees.
CRIMSON:

What else we got?

MAROON:

A few new inmates for the Asylum Sector. Other than that, everything’s in prime condition. Jack actually managed to do a decent group induction with them.

Crimson raises his eyebrows in interest.
CRIMSON:

Really? Well, I’ll have to ask about it later. Right now, I need you guys to do something VERY important for me.

Maroon and Rose wait nervously for their new assignment.
CRIMSON:

I want you do this as subtly as possible... I want you to start looking for whatever intel you can find on this “vigilante”... the one named Lincoln. He may be the one behind these assassination attempts.

Both Maroon and Rose nod, accepting their new mission.
CRIMSON:

...Oh, and Jack...

Jack raises his eyebrows, realizing his boss’s attention is focused on him. Neither of them seem to notice Maroon glaring at Azure, though.
CRIMSON:

When you’re doing this, stay as calm as possible. Bad things can happen when you lose your cool. Keep that in mind and you’ll be alright.

Rose nervously nods. His voice wavers in anxiety, but one can tell he’s willing to do it for his boss.
ROSE:

Th-thank you, Mister Crimson.

Crimson nods and gives a reassuring smile.
CRIMSON:

I know you can do it, Jack.

Jack slowly smiles, as if his boss’s words were giving him the courage he needs to carry out his assignment. He nods, and they both leave. Azure turns to Crimson.
AZURE:

...Can he really do it?

CRIMSON:

I’ve seen him in action. He has the skills, he just needs the confidence to go through with them.

AZURE:

Ah... Did you notice anything strange about that Maroon fellow?

Crimson’s face begins to show confusion.
CRIMSON:

Not really, why?

AZURE:

I noticed he was giving me the evil eye...

Azure shifts uncomfortably in his chair at this.
CRIMSON:

Well, I guess it’s kind of ironic. He seems to take our rivalry more seriously than we do. You know the guy?

AZURE:

Never seen him before in my life, but he does look familiar. Does he have any family?

Crimson scratches his chin.
CRIMSON:

I think he mentioned his sister once or twice... Tammy, I think her name is.

Suddenly, Azure snaps his fingers.
AZURE:

So THAT’S who he reminds me of! Tammy Maroon’s one of my workers. She helps Angus with his engineering and Makoto his programming. In fact, it was thanks to her that we managed to install a personality program into Aphrodite’s system.

CRIMSON:

Oh? Guess I should meet her sometime. She sounds like quite a smart girl.

Azure can’t help but chuckle at this.
AZURE:

Oh, you have no idea. I swear she’s just two points below Einstein’s IQ score.

Crimson’s eyebrows rise, impressed.
CRIMSON:

Damn.... now I REALLY wanna meet her.

AZURE:

Maybe I can arrange for a lunch, just so you two could chat?

Crimson holds up his hand in gentle protest.
CRIMSON:

You don’t have to. I don’t wanna get in the way of her work.

AZURE:

Well, we just finished a big project, so maybe sometime this week. Thursday?

Crimson scratches his chin again.
CRIMSON:

Today’s Monday... I think I’m free Thursday. Vanessa, would to care check, please?

Vanessa mindlessly glances at the calendar.
VANESSA:

You have an interview at ten in the morning, but you are free in the afternoon, sir.

CRIMSON:

Alright... Thank you, Vanessa.

AZURE:

So we’re on for Thursday?

CRIMSON:

Actually, Morpheus, I have a better idea. How about we have one big dinner between us and our companies’ Heads of Departments? If we’re gonna work together to stop Lincoln, we should at least get to know each other.

Azure’s face turns into one of worry.
AZURE:

Sounds like a good idea, but what if Lincoln tries to ambush us?

Crimson just laughs.
CRIMSON:

If he’s anything like his men, there’s no way he can plan a good ambush that quickly. But I guess just as a precaution, I’ll bring Banshee along as a bodyguard.

Azure seems a bit reassured by this.
AZURE:

Alright... Guess I should bring extra protection with me as well.

CRIMSON:

Alrighty, I’ll see about getting some reservations. What kinda food would you all like? Italian?

Azure pauses in thought.
AZURE:

Hmmm... I think I know a pasta place downtown that would be good for this kinda thing... Sergio’s, I think it’s called. I think you can book a large private room there.

CRIMSON:

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that part of the restaurant. They’ve got the best lasagna in town, so I’m kind of a regular there.

AZURE:

Alright. Sergio’s it is, then.

CRIMSON:

Awesome. By the way, you should probably come to the press conference tomorrow. After all, you’re a target as well.

Azure stands up and stretches. It looks like he’s ready to head home.
AZURE:

Kinda goes without saying, doesn’t it? Two PM, right?

CRIMSON:

Yup, in town square.

AZURE:

I’ll be there.

CRIMSON:

Alright. See you there.

As Azure leaves, Crimson suddenly looks pensive, as if considering something very serious.
CRIMSON:

...Vanessa, make sure you assign some lookouts tomorrow for anyone who may target me.

VANESSA:

Yes, sir.

CRIMSON:

....That includes Azure.

VANESSA:

It will be done, sir.

CHAPTER END