The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crimson Azure

CHAPTER 6

PREVIOUSLY... A dinner is being held in order to break the ice between the two companies. However, the party is quickly crashed by Lincoln’s intrusion. When asked about his motives, Lincoln hinted something about his girlfriend...

Crimson calmly takes a sip of his drink.
CRIMSON:

So... who would your girlfriend happen to be? You have a name?

Lincoln’s gruff tone hints at his anger.
LINCOLN:

Does the name Pamela Chase ring a bell?

Crimson raises an eyebrow and begins to speak in a condescending manner.
CRIMSON:

That two-timing sleazy bitch is your girlfriend? Dude... We need to work on your taste in women.

He could tell that he hit a nerve, as Lincoln’s lip begins to form a distinct frown.
CRIMSON:

Seriously, last I checked, she was as vain as a peacock. She cared more about what makeup she was wearing or which football jock to sleep with than she did about her test scores, or her bank account balance. I did my research, and it turns out she actually slept with the HR director so she could get the lawyer job. A job that she didn’t have the skills OR the training OR the drive for. Not to mention she’s just plain rude. She deserves what she got. I have no idea what you see in her, and personally, I don’t care. But seriously, what possessed you to even CALL such a bitch your “girlfriend”?

Lincoln interjects.
LINCOLN:

Not the point...

AZURE:

No, you’re right. The point is she needed to be taught a lesson and she got what she deserved.

Azure and Lincoln glare at each other. Azure speaks calmly.
AZURE:

Trust me, we knew her in high school. All too well.

LINCOLN:

Anyway, that new job of hers wasn’t paying enough for rent, so I had to leave. Now I’m pretty much homeless.

CRIMSON:

So that’s what you’re trying to get revenge for? Well, we stand by our argument.

Lincoln simply scoffs.
LINCOLN:

My cover may have been blown, but that doesn’t mean I’ll stop hunting your wretched heads.

Finally, Cerulean steps forward.
CERULEAN:

Alright, laddie, I’ve heard enough. I’m afraid I can’t let you talk about my boss like that.

He cracks his knuckles. Lincoln simply glares. Crimson facepalms in frustration.
CRIMSON:

Can’t we spend one week WITHOUT being in the presence of a dead body?

There is silence as Cerulean and Lincoln continue to glare at each other.
AZURE:

He’s right, Angus. Let him go.

Cerulean sneers under his mustache.
CERULEAN:

Y’got lucky this time, ya rat. Next time, I’ll squash you like the little bug you are!

AZURE:

I said that’s enough!

More silence. Finally, Cerulean backs off. With nothing else to say, Lincoln finally leaves. Crimson rubs his eyes in frustration.
CRIMSON:

Well, that was a moodbreaker...

AZURE:

No kidding ....At least we know who this Lincoln fella looks like.

Crimson shrugs.
CRIMSON:

Yeah, I guess that helps.

Cerulean grumbles.
CERULEAN:

It’s stuck-up, ballsy rats like him that boil my blood...

AZURE:

Don’t worry about it. If he’s anything like his men, he shouldn’t be any trouble.

After a moment’s hesitation, Cerulean returns to his bottle of scotch. Azure mutters to Crimson.
AZURE:

Sorry you had to see that. Angus may seem belligerent, but he’s got a good heart.

Crimson shrugs it off.
CRIMSON:

No worries. Maroon tends to be the same way. At least we know one thing about this Lincoln... He seems to have a sense of honor.

AZURE:

Yeah... He was willing to let us know why he was doing this... But he’s also got the balls to say it to our faces.

CRIMSON:

.....So what now?

Azure pauses.
AZURE:

Well, we know who to eliminate and what he looks like. Only question now is how to eliminate him...

Maroon joins in the conversation.
MAROON:

And since he’s leading his own team of terrorists against us, he may be heavily protected. He’s probably a bigger threat than we realize.

There is a moment of tense silence. Finally, Aoi speaks.
AOI:

Well, Mister Azure, Mister Crimson.... Would you prefer him dead or alive?

The two CEOs look to each other.
CRIMSON:

As long as he doesn’t mess with my patients, make sure he stays alive.

Azure frowns.
AZURE:

The same goes for my robots. If any of them are damaged or stolen, you know what to do...

Aoi nods.
AOI:

Yessir.

Azure turns to everyone else in the room.
AZURE:

Richard and I apologize for that interruption. I am aware that that may have ruined the mood, but there is a saying: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That’s why they call it the present. We shouldn’t let what just happened get us down. We’re here to feast and enjoy ourselves. And we will do just that!

The staff of both companies applauds loudly.
AZURE:

With that, I believe we should be sitting down for dinner.

A few minutes later, they’re sitting down and looking at their menus. Azure scratches his chin thoughtfully.
AZURE:

Hmmm... I’m kinda torn between the lasagna and rigatoni...

CRIMSON:

Oh, go for the lasagna, definitely. They have the best in town.

AZURE:

You sure?

CRIMSON:

Oh yeah... One bite, and it just melts in your mouth.

AZURE:

Alright. I guess I’ll try it.

Crimson turns to his staff.
CRIMSON:

What about you guys?

The other staff make their orders. Azure turns to Aphrodite.
AZURE:

Did you get all that?

APHRODITE:

Their orders have been recorded.

AZURE:

Thank you. Could you be a dear and give our orders to the chef?

Aphrodite nods.
APHRODITE:

It will be done, Sir.

With that, Aphrodite leaves the room.
Meanwhile, on the other end of the table, the Maroon siblings sit across from each other. Maroon still seems awkward about eating dinner in the same restaurant as his little sister. Tammy looks to him, concerned.
TAMMY:

What’s up, big bro? Why the long face?

Maroon shrugs curtly and looks away.
MAROON:

I dunno. I guess that encounter with Lincoln caught me off guard...

TAMMY:

Not that... Something else.

Maroon looks up to his concerned sister.
TAMMY:

It’s because our CEOs are rivals, isn’t it? You feel awkward because we’re not working for the same company.

Maroon pauses. She seems to have hit the nail on the head.
MAROON:

...Yeah, that’s always been bugging me...

Tammy gives him a reassuring smile.
TAMMY:

Trust me, if I would, I’d work alongside you. You’re my big brother, after all. The only real reason I work for Azure is because technology is my talent, not psychology.

Maroon seems surprised by this answer. Tammy’s smile becomes more cheerful.
TAMMY:

That doesn’t mean I think of you any less. I just wanna work at something I’m good at, that’s all.

Maroon pauses before giving a sigh of regret.
MAROON:

You’re right. I guess I take the company rivalry a little too seriously...

He smiles. He seems to have lightened up.
MAROON:

So how is work over there, anyway? You run errands, right?

TAMMY:

Oh, it’s great. It pays well, and it keeps me busy. It can get exhausting sometimes, running from place to place, but I get along well with everyone at work. Especially Angus and Makoto. They’re the ones I talk to the most while I’m on errands.

MAROON:

I talked with Angus earlier. He seems pretty friendly.

Tammy giggles. Her cheeks turn a slight pink at the mention of the engineer.
TAMMY:

Yeah. He can be a bit short-tempered, but he’s very kind and willing to help. Not to mention he’s an amazing engineer...

After a few minutes of conversation, the orders arrive. Azure cuts off a piece of his lasagna and eats it. Moments later, he sighs happily.
AZURE:

Mmmmm! You were NOT kidding, Richard... This is best thing I’ve ever tasted!

Crimson smiles.
CRIMSON:

Told ya.

Crimson turns to Aoi.
CRIMSON:

You’re his chief programmer, right? Are you the one who programmed those nanites?

Aoi laughs almost evilly.
AOI:

Ohoho, you saw them in action, did you?

CRIMSON:

Yeah, on that last reporter from the press conference.

AOI:

I’m quite proud of them, knowing they were successful. After all, it took me close to a whole week to properly type out the coding for that particular sample, even with help from Mister Azure’s father.

CRIMSON:

Yeah, I heard it was quite a piece of work.

AOI:

Oh, you have no idea...

—Two hours later...—

Everyone from the dinner party is leaving the restaurant. Tammy has sloppily wrapped herself around Cerulean’s arm. Ironically, Tammy is drunk, and not him. Angus has an awkward expression on his face. Maroon and Azure can’t help but chuckle at the scene.
AZURE:

Poor Tammy...

MAROON:

Yeah, she’s such a lightweight... even after just one glass, she can get tanked in no time.

Maroon laughs.
MAROON:

I better take her home. It’s getting late.

AZURE:

Good idea.

Cerulean seems to overhear that last part.
CERULEAN:

Er, actually, Mister Maroon, I don’t think I can get her off me if I tried. Would it be alright if she stayed at my place for the night?

Maroon hesitates, looking to his younger sister. Then he chuckles.
MAROON:

I guess that’s alright. But nothing funny, got it?

Cerulean smiles.
CERULEAN:

No worries. As long as she doesn’t find my stash of brandy, I’ll bring her back safe and sound.

Maroon suddenly looks startled. Cerulean laughs heartily.
CERULEAN:

Only joking, laddie! There’s no way she could find it even if I had one!

Maroon starts to laugh along.
MAROON:

Alright. See you later, then?

CERULEAN:

Aye. I’ll give her a hardy breakfast.

As he leaves, dragging a drunken Tammy along, Azure turns to Maroon.
AZURE:

You really care for your sister, don’t you? That why you hesitated?

MAROON:

...Yeah.

Azure smiles and places a friendly hand on Maroon’s shoulder.
AZURE:

Seems like you’re beginning to trust him.

Maroon nods.
AZURE:

Don’t worry, she’ll be fine. I’ve seen how Angus treats women. He’s actually quite a gentleman.

Maroon smiles. He seems reassured. Crimson approaches the two.
CRIMSON:

I think we should all go to bed.

AZURE:

I agree. We got some work to do tomorrow.

CRIMSON:

Alright. Vanessa, let’s go.

VANESSA:

Yes, Mister Crimson.

Vanessa responds as she wraps her arms around one of his. After they say their farewells, they leave and go their seperate ways. Maroon walks alongside Crimson and Vanessa. He turns to Crimson.
MAROON:

So, uh... sorry to ask something personal, but what exactly do you DO with Vanessa? I’ve just realized I’ve almost never seen you without her.

Crimson laughs as if he was just told a funny joke. He looks to Maroon with a sly smile. The kind of smile someone would give you if he meant for it to sound sexually suggestive.
CRIMSON:

Do you really have to ask?

CHPATER END.