The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi! If you got to this story through normal channels then you probably know all of the usual warnings and have some idea what you’ve found.

However, if you were googling for former Buffy fanfics or similar, you ought to go read something else. This story contains some stuff that’s not for children, people offended by textual representations of sex acts, or people with no sense of humour.

Then again, given some of the Buffy fics, you might feel right at home. But don’t expect much Buffy because she just gets mentioned in an off-handed, sarcastic manner.

Assuming you are still reading, here are the caveats:

  • If you don’t think you should be reading this, you probably shouldn’t.
  • If you are planning to try any of this stuff, be my guest; do expect to be arrested.
  • If you are going to boost this story and post it elsewhere, please contact me first. I probably won’t mind, but it is only fair to find out first.

Credit goes out to cafetray for hosting the Event and to bobwhite for allowing me to hijack Keith and the town of Kackenburg for these hijinks.

Crosses and Nots

A story for cafetray’s Image This Writing Event

By William Pratt

“Ding-ding,” went the bells on the door. I heard the cars on the street, a couple of girls talking, and the “clomp, clomp” of boots on the linoleum floor. I was still in the diner, spread out naked on a table, and I didn’t care one bit. I was about to be fucked up the ass by the hottest guy I’d ever met.

“Keith!” drawled a voice filled with venom. The clomping came closer, and I turned my head to look at the jerk standing at the side of my table and casting a shadow over me. Maybe if you took Friar Tuck out of Sherwood Forest and dropped him in Dodge City, this is what you might get. Certainly a priest of some sort, he wore a somber black and rosary beads under the duster and chaps. At his hips, where he should have had a pair of pistols, he had two solid, silver crosses holstered in easy reach of his flexing fingers. The duster billowed to the side in the breeze from the AC, and I could imagine tumble weeds and the Good, the Bad and the Ugly music.

The unwanted interruption pointed directly at the gentleman who’d kindly offered to fuck my oh-so-horny brains out, and shouted again.

“Keith!” roared the gunslinger priest. “Demon, feel the wrath of the Almighty!”

I had no idea who this idiot was, but I wasn’t exactly in any condition for rational thought, not with cum still plastered on my enormous and insanely sensitive tits and a mouth-wateringly thick cock probing for entry into my ass.

And to think, I’d just come to this town looking to expand my stagnant MLM business.

The waitress had a body that shouldn’t have been on a small-town waitress. She looked like the sort of girl who must have gone to the city to be an actress, got in a family way or the like, and came back home with her dreams shattered. She didn’t act like it, though; she strutted around full of the confidence that only the insane or insanely gorgeous possessed.

You’d think from a glance that she was the local beauty queen, but no. I ran into a woman earlier who looked just as good… after three kids! The girl who ran the till at the gas station on my way into town also could have shown up any number of models, or porn stars, given the way she was dressed and what she had to offer.

Looking around, the whole town was a slap in my face. I was flat. The rest of me was OK, I guess, but I’d been completely shortchanged on the breasts front. It almost hurt—it really pissed me off, actually—just to walk down a street here. Kackenburg must have had some serious inbreeding to have produced a community of women who could double as milk cows in the event of a famine, but you’d expect them to be missing something in other directions, like smarts or buck teeth. Nope, the people so far, weren’t any stupider and, God damn it, intimidatingly beautiful all-around.

I wanted to go home after spending ten minutes in the town. Back in Jaggerville I had only one awesomely beautiful woman to make me feel like a loser, Maggie. Maggie could outsell me any day, but only because she was gorgeous. She was also my up-line. After we met at a seminar, she’d signed me and all of my friends up in one fell swoop, so I actually had to work to build my own downline.

Unlike some of my old high school buddies and the other girls at the bank I worked at until I decided to take this seriously, I knew I was in an MLM scam—a pyramid sales job. Forget the sales; I’d seen the math and the only way to make a Maggie-class living was for me to find a steady supply of fresh meat to sign up. You didn’t sell stuff, you made money off of selling crap like seminars and how-to tapes to your downline, plus the initial supplies they had to buy, but would probably never use. Maggie’d picked or scared off everyone I knew, so that meant travel and that’s why I was in a greasy spoon in east bumfuck trying to interest some slob named Keith in for pre-paid legal services.

“It’s not very nice to call a potential customer a slob, Beatrix,” said Keith, not frowning, but not smiling anymore.

‘Holy fuck!’ I thought, going white. ‘Did I say that out loud?’

“I—”

“No, you didn’t,” he replied, cutting me off. “I have a talent for reading people. That’s why the locals all sent you my way. It’s a little public service I do, checking out all of the people who come to town, selling stuff we don’t really need.”

“Oh, everyone needs—,” I protested gently, setting up for my spiel.

“No I don’t,” he said, cutting me off again. “Never needed a lawyer before. When I have a problem with someone, I just go have a talk with them and straighten everything out.”

“How did you… I never said anything about lawyers!”

He looked at me like I was an idiot. Somehow, it made me feel like I was an idiot. “I can read people like a book, Miss Buchanan. I know people. I know them better than they do themselves most of the time.”

How…? I just told him Beatrix, my first name. I never gave him my last name!

“For example, You keep looking over at the waitress. Ellie doesn’t turn you on, yet, but you look at her like you want something. You got your coffee and your salad, so it ain’t food. You wouldn’t catch me eating rabbit food like that, though. You’ve got nice clothes, nice hair, a pretty face, but no chest to speak of, and that’s really burning you up.”

I went red. Was I really that transparent? And what was that “yet” about? “Ellie” wasn’t going to turn me on, ever. It was about as likely as me getting turned on by Keith.

Keith’s smile was back, and he snapped his fingers. Ellie turned around at the sound. My head spun.

I’d never seen anything as beautiful as Ellie looked right then. Oh lord, her breasts just sucked me in. Large, weighty, and firm, I had to see them bare. I had to touch them. I had to—

“It’s a talent,” Keith repeated, his sexy voice pulling me away from visually worshipping Ellie. As soon As I finished sucking off Keith, I’d fuck Ellie until she came scream—

I realized that I’d been slipping under the table, intent on ripping Keith’s pants open, and I shot back up so fast that I knocked my chair over.

“I’ve put a lot of effort into this town,” he said, as I righted my chair and sat back down.

I sat back down. What I should have done was run like hell, because something was definitely wrong. I sat down and I sipped my coffee calmly, as though I… as though I hadn’t… needed to give a stranger a blowjob and screw a waitress just moments ago.

“A whole lot of work, and I don’t like people coming in and messing things up. Change, now… change is good. A little chaos keeps things interesting. And Kackenburg’s at a decent crossroad, so we get plenty of visitors and fresh blood from folks who want a nice, quiet, family-oriented town to raise their kids in.

“You know, I’m proud to say that there hasn’t been a single divorce in Kackenburg in more than five years. People talk to each other around here. When there’s a problem, we sort it out ourselves. We don’t need lawyers. We don’t want lawyers, unless they’re young, hot, and female.”

“I… I… I’m sorry. Please, can I go? Please? I’ll go. You’ll never see me again,” I babbled.

“What? Leave? You haven’t hardly seen the sights yet. You’ve met Ellie,” my tormenter said, and I was hit with a fresh rush of raw sexual desire again as the waitress waved. “Her Howard’s in the back, cooking. They used to argue all the time, but they’re a real happy couple, now. Lady who recommended that you come see me, Pauline; she’s got three kids from her first husband—poor bastard got smoked by a drunk—and the second is a happy man. He makes furniture; probably made the chair you’re sitting on. Happy families, that’s a part of what Kackenburg’s about.”

“How? How are you doing this? Are you controlling the whole town like me?”

“Oh hell no. Don’t you think I’ve got better things to do? I’m a man-about-town, a man of leisure. I help out people who need it, when they need it, and I have a bit of fun, now and then when it won’t cause much trouble. Speaking of which, now that we have business out of the way, you up for a little fun?”

I looked across the table at the sweet-talking, scruffy-looking rogue and already had half of the afternoon planned out, starting with a full helping of juicy oral sex.

“Keith, you haven’t experienced fun, yet,” I said with a saucy grin, getting into the mood.

‘Well, hell,’ I thought. ‘If I can’t fight back, I might as well get as much as I can out of it. Sort of kick back and enjoy it.’

Was I thinking that, or was he making me think like that? How could I tell? Why should I care? I was thinking it, and that’s all that mattered, really. I just leaned back in my chair and basked in the feeling of liberation through slavery—and the pleasurable pressure in my chest.

“Ohhhhh yesss,” I moaned, feeling my waste-of-time-but-professional bra snap in the middle and tickle my tingling breasts as they pushed the torn undergarment out of the way. Pitifully under endowed otherwise, at least I’d always been able to take some satisfaction in having perky nipples, but now, as the buttons began to strain and the seams under my arms tore, things seemed to be catching up in a big way.

“Always liked women with large breasts,” said Keith, as I gasped and squirmed and pawed at my swelling chest. “Rest of you’s a pretty nice package already, so I don’t think I’ll change much else. So, you want to do it here or go somewhere quiet?”

“Here,” I moaned. “Can’t wait! Do me on the table. God, I need it so bad!”

“This is what, Demon,” screamed the intruder, snapping me out of my daydream before it could get good. “Your fourth? Your fifth? The True Church sees it only as a matter of time before you seek to spread your influence and meddle in our affairs. In the name of tall that is holy, die, Demon, DIE!”

With a blur, the clerical cowboy drew, twirling his twin crosses around his index fingers before shoving them point-blank into Keith’s face, and began to intone in what was probably Latin. It might as well have been gibberish, because I couldn’t tell Latin from Klingon.

“She’s no preacher, you idiot,” said Keith, unphased. “She’s not even Catholic. You’re a Presbyterian, aren’t you, darlin’.”

“I guess so,” I replied, trying to push my ass onto Keith’s stiff cock. The nutcase studiously avoided looking at me. I guess naked I could corrupt his soul or something, but I didn’t care. He wasn’t much to look at. “I haven’t actually been to church for years. Do something to him and stick that monster in me, Keith. I’m soooo horny! I wanna suck and fuck it until it comes off!”

“Not an image I want to remember, Miss Bucksom,” replied Keith, the head of his cock teasing my still-unopened rosebud.

Bucksom, Mmmmm. That was a much better name than Buchanan. I decided right there to keep it because it fit, now at least.

Like I said earlier, the crazy guy wasn’t much to look at, but Keith gave me a fucking amazing rack, and this stupid bastard wouldn’t even sneak a peek at it. I straightened up, pushed his crosses out of the way, and made sure that he couldn’t look at Keith without getting a good, long look at my tits.

Predictably, the asshole’s eyes slammed shut, but as a sort of compensation, I managed to stuff a bit of Keith into me. This was much easier than I thought it would be; I’ve had trouble getting cocks smaller than Keith’s into my pussy, and he practically slipped right into my ass. I swear my tits and pussy aren’t all that he worked on.

“Let me get this straight,” Keith said to the still-chanting psycho. “I straighten out some of the local clergy, so some yahoos from another church send a demon slayer to take me out? Bad news, buddy. I’m not a demon. I’m just a guy with a gift an’ a sense of humor.”

“You… destroy… lives,” retorted the demonslayer, taking a break from his ranting. I gave up wasting my time since he just stepped backwards when I tried stuffing my boobs in his face. I could have pushed harder, but he had plenty of room behind him. It wasn’t worth my time; I was in danger of tipping the table, not to mention pulling all the way off Keith. I just flopped back down on the table, grinding into Keith, and contented myself with dreams of what would happen when he erupted in me. His cum tasted like nothing I’d ever had before, or since. God knows I’ve been looking hard, too.

Looking back at Keith’s face while I squirmed, I could tell he didn’t like the priest’s charge. You can tell when Keith doesn’t like a person. You can see it in his eyes. I saw it earlier, but now I was getting on his good side. He wouldn’t butt fuck me if he didn’t like me, now would he?

“I’m not one for arguing philosophy,” Keith argued. “Didn’t do so well in that class, but the way I see it, I change lives. What folks do after that is up to them, unless they make it my business again. Most aren’t that dumb.”

“Rubbish! How many people have you destroyed, ‘Keith’? How many women have you corrupted into sluts and trollops?”

“Fuck you, buddy,” I blurted. “If I was a slut, I’d be giving you a blowjob while I fuck Keith. I’m not, so I’m not a slut. Q.E.D. As for being a trollop, damn straight I am!”

“A few,” admitted Keith. “Only people who deserved or wanted it. How’re you feeling, Trixie? You like what I’ve done for you so far?”

Trixie Bucksom, I loved it. So much sexier than plain old Beatrix Buchanan. Trixie. I could almost cum from just hearing the name. It made me sound like a stripper or a hooker. Now there were a couple of growth industries, and none of the upline-downline shit. If I played my cards right, I could have my own club and… And I was getting away with things again. Fuck first and figure out how best to make a living at it later.

“You know I do Keith,” I purred, kneading my huge knockers while I worked his cock with my ass. “I love what you’ve done so far, and I can’t wait until you give me all of it. All that fat cock!”

“See? She loves it. So I’m going to give you one chance—”

“You can do nothing to me, Demon. My faith shields me.”

“Dammit! I’m not a demon, you idiot! You know, you are almost as annoying as that blonde who was certain that I was a Vampire, but at least that Buffy chick had a great body. I kept her around for a few weeks, but you… I don’t know what to do with you.”

Like Keith needed girls with great bodies. He could make one whenever he wanted! When Keith had me watching myself in the window earlier while he made a few small changes, it made me so very, very horny. I hadn’t been able to take my eyes off my hairless pussy. I’d wanted to lick my reflection to orgasm, so I’d asked Keith to make able to eat myself out, but he said that it made a lady’s back look funny. You’d think he’d done it before or something. Anyway, I knew my cunny was completely irresistible, so I spread my legs wide while I bobbed. If that didn’t catch the loser’s attention, he was a eunuch.

“Well,” said Keith. “If you’re gonna stare, you should at least do something about it. What are you, thirty, thirty-five? You must have eaten a girl out by now.”

“Never!” roared the wannabe Keith slayer. “The body must remain the servant of the soul and not give in to the base instincts of the flesh.”

“You’re telling me that you’ve spent your whole life saying no to something because you’ve never tried it out? What the hell’s wrong with you? Your parents never read ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ to you as a child?

“Of all the sorry sons of bitches I’ve dealt with, you are by far the most pathetic. Look at you! Look at how you’re dressed. No wonder you can’t get it on with a girl. Now I’m not much of a snappy dresser, myself, but even I could have told you that Buffalo Bill meets the Exorcist wouldn’t work. Your mother probably even burst out laughing as soon as you left the house. I bet you thought that in your get up, you’d fit right in around here. You see anyone out there dressed like you, Demonslayer? Do you?

“People come to a small town and they think we’re all hicks, but we’re not stupid. We don’t still live in the 1850s. We’re not slow; we just like the slower pace. Look at me, I went to a big prestigious school; I learned shit you’ve never even heard of, and I came back here because I wanted to. Not because some guy who’s been dead for six thousand years said that I had to. I could have gone to a big city and made a killing in business. I could be Governor of this state. I could run this whole town, but I don’t. I do my own thinking, but you, you’re just too damn dumb to.

“Plus, you’re downright rude,” Keith proclaimed, pulling out of me.

You bastard! I almost screamed at him, but I held it in. No point making Keith upset.

“You burst in here right before I could give the lady what she wanted.” He turned the table so that my rounded ass pointed at the cowboy. “First lesson, son: You don’t keep a lady waiting. I want you to apologize to the little lady right now. I want you to get on your knees and apologize for wasting the lady’s time.”

I was a little shocked. Actually, I was a lot shocked when the table jiggled, so I abandoned trying to get Keith’s cock in my mouth for a moment to look back. The demonslayer leaned on the table between my legs and I swear he looked like he was going to eat me. Oh yes! But I still better get a good helping of cock.

“That’s right,” commanded Keith. “Get in close. Come on, you pansy; we’ll make a man of you yet.”

“D-d-d-demon,” rumbled into my ass, followed by a tongue. I’m still not into that tongue and ass thing, but this time I put up with it because Keith wanted to prove a point. Besides, I had a fat cock in my mouth by this point, so I wasn’t in any position to say anything.

After that, the afternoon was wonderful. I had two guys fucking me every which way, in front of a window facing on the town’s main drag no less. I was learning the joys of double penetration when a bunch of teenagers came in for sodas. They looked over and one of the girls waved to Keith and blew a kiss, so he invited her over for me to eat out. She and Ellie had to pull over another table, but it was worth the wait.

Before he left the two of us—plus the girl, I never caught her name—to pay the bill, Keith pointed at the former professional demonslayer, tilted back his ball cap, cocked his thumb back like a hammer, and said, “Hey, I’ll make you famous.”

He dropped the hammer, and I felt something positively enormous erupt between my legs. The ex-demonslayer wasn’t still in me, thank God!

After he left, walking down the street jerking off like he was pumping up a bicycle tire—and not with one of those dinky little emergency pumps either—I never expected to see him again, but I did. As Peniculus Rex—the King of Dicks in Latin, sort of—he is famous.

Well, notorious would be a better description, since it’s his insatiable seventeen-inch cock that’s really famous. To think I got to use it when it was only a baby! I guess that makes me famous too, in a way, because I was his first. He just does blowjob and freak cock-fetish porn because, well, Keith was a bit cruel making the idiot’s dick too big to really put to use. The ass deserved it, though.

As for me, when I got back to the city, I quit with the MLM stuff, went back to working at the bank, and things were much better. I, still look around for the big score, sure, but not by ripping people off. I don’t have to; Trixie Bucksom’s nocturnal activities command a fantastic supplemental wage, even though it’s hard to find a guy who can give my ass a good workout. Maggie can’t even keep up with me most of the time, and a strap-on never goes soft.

And, best of all, my breasts look fucking amazing.