The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cult of the Goddess

Synopsis: Four young women are kidnapped by a cult and brainwashed.

Categories: Bd, be, bs, ex, fd, ff, ft, fu, gr, hm, la, mc, nc, sc

CHAPTER ONE

Four girls awoke in a cage. All four of them were scared beyond what words can describe. They had no idea what was going to happen to them.

The first girl was Tracy. Tracy was of Chinese descent. She was petite, owing to her Asian heritage. She stood only 5′3 and weighed only 115 pounds. Her skin was flawless and her dark hair went a couple of inches past her shoulders. Her body was well toned but not overly muscular.

The second girl was Jenna. Jenna stood 5′6 and weighed about 175 lbs. She was kind of chubby but most of the curve was proportioned so she did not seem overly fat. She had a cute face, baby blue eyes and long curly blonde hair.

The third girl was Lauren. Lauren was a black girl. Her skin was a rich chocolate tone and her facial features were the finest mix of African and European. She had the signature “booty” that was common to black girls, but the rest of her body was in fairly good shape. She stood about 5′5 and weighed about 130 lbs.

The fourth girl was Lisa. Lisa was skinny. You could see her ribs sticking out. She stood about 5′7 and weighed about 115 lbs. She had pale white skin and curly red hair.

The four girls were in the cage together. They were all too scared to say anything. The cage was moving when they woke up and they had no idea where it was going. The cage finally stopped after possibly entering a room. It stopped and fell a couple of inches to the ground. The girls all felt the impact. A disembodied voice (the voice was that of a woman, but it was so monotone and emotionless that it could have been made by a computer) said, “Welcome girls. The cage will open in a second. I want all of you to step out of the cage and remove your clothing. Please do so or else there will be unfortunate consequences. If you obey you will be rewarded, if you do not obey then you will be punished.”

The door to the cage opened and all of the girls got out of the cage. They were all still shaking. They all reluctantly removed their clothes They all stood there shaking, scared and naked. The voice said, “Please place all of your clothes in the white basket in the center of the room.”

The girls reluctantly picked up their clothes and placed them in the basket. When the clothes were in the basket, the floor opened and the basket left. “Very good,” the voice said, “I think that you have the potential to make this very easy on yourselves.”

Lauren screamed, “What the hell is going on?”

“You have been selected to participate in something very special. If you do not do as you are told then the consequences for all four of you will be grave. Do not try and escape because there is no place to which you can escape. All you can do is go along. Now, I want all four of you to kneel on the floor.”

Jenna said, “What is going to happen to us if we do not?”

“If you kneel on the floor then you will be prepared. If you do not kneel on the floor then you will be punished.”

Jenna said, “What sort of punishment?”

“I see that you are not going to obey. You have ten seconds to kneel on the floor or you will be punished.”

Lisa said, “I don’t want any trouble” and she kneeled down on the floor.

Lauren kneeled down on the floor quickly too. Tracy kneeled on the floor as well.

When ten seconds were over, Jenna was still standing. The voice said, “I am sorry that you were so uncooperative. I will have to punish you.”

Electric current began to run through the floor. All of the girls screamed and convulsed in pain until they finally pulled Jenna down to the floor. The voice said, ‘That is better. Now you shall be prepared. Do not attempt to fight at all. If you fight then you will be punished again. Do not attempt to fight the slaves that will prepare you, it will do you no good and they have been through far worse then you have. They are not your enemies, we are all friends here. Follow my orders exactly and you will not be punished at all. Good girls are rewarded while bad girls are punished.”

The slaves walked in to the room. There were four of them and each one of them was carrying a fairly large black box. They placed each box on a table and then kneeled on the ground and seemed to offer some sort of prayer. Each of the girls was wearing an identical outfit, a black vinyl skintight suit with a short skirt, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, no panties and a corset. They walked very slowly and seemed to have an emotionless walk to them. They all had long hair up in a bun. When the prayer was over, the slaves stood up, went over to the first box. They placed the first box on the ground and two of them kneeled while the other two stood. The voice said, “Tracy Wong, come forward to be processed.”

Tracy walked forward scared. The other girls let her go because they were too afraid of being punished. Tracy arrived in front of the girls. The voice said, “Kneel down and do not fight. Move only when you are told to move. Any resistance will result in punishment. If you are all processed well then you will all be rewarded.”

Tracy was crying at this point and she was trying the best that she could to stay still and let the slaves take their course. The voice said, “Your head will now be shaven. You will be allowed to grow hair back when you have completed the course. Please do not attempt to fight this or you will be punished. This is unavoidable, if you let them do this to you then you will be rewarded.”

Tracy stood there with her head as still as she could manage. She was crying hysterically and she could barely see with the tears in her eyes. She was shaking from the fear and crying madly. She could feel the shears going through her thick, dark hair and letting it all fall to the ground. Before she knew it, the ordeal was over. The voice said, “Your head has been shaven. If you wish you may run your hands through your head just so you realize that you are now bald. When you are prepared for the next step give an affirmative response. You completed that step well, if the rest of you do this then you will be rewarded. If you resist then you shall be punished.”

Tracy nervously brought her hand up to her head. She moved her hand about and she realized that she was completely bald. She picked up some of the hair off of her shoulder and she held it as she cried. The voice said, “Please remove your hair from your hand or you will be punished. Are you prepared to move on to the next step?”

Tracy said “Yes.” Her response was behind so many hysterical tears that it was hard to understand. The voice said, “Please raise your arms. Your armbands shall be placed on them. If you comply then you will be rewarded, if you refuse then you will be punished.”

Tracey raised her arms. They were shaking from fear so much that they moved several inches up and down even when she tried to keep them straight. She continued crying and almost moved when the voice said, “These armbands will monitor you. Place one of the armbands over the sensor if you wish to contact someone or request something. They can only be removed before bed, before bathing, while exercising or in specifically marked areas. Please do not try to remove them on your own as they can not be removed and it will cause all of you to be punished.”

The slaves moved the bands on to her arms and closed them. Tracy was crying, she felt like she would never be able to get the heavy things off of her. They only felt heavy because she was having a hard time keeping her arms up. The armbands were thin metal bracelets that only weighed a few ounces each, it was like wearing jewelry. Once the armbands were on, her arms fell to her side. The voice said, “The slaves will now be placing a collar around your neck. Please do not try and remove the collar. If you do then you will be punished.”

The slaves placed the collar around her neck and they closed it. They moved back. Tracy moved her hands up to feel the collar and she received an electric shock. The voice said, “You were not told that you could touch the collar. Please refrain from doing anything unless you are told that it is acceptable. If you do this then you will be rewarded, if you do not then you will be punished. When you are processed fully then you may touch yourself. Please stand up and raise your left foot. If you can not do this then one of the slaves will help you.”

Tracy tried to stand up but she had trouble keeping her balance in her state. One of the slaves walked over to her and Tracy caught her balance on the slave. She raised her foot and a metal anklet was put around her ankle. It was a thin piece of metal like the armband. Tracy repeated the same process for her other foot. The voice said, “Please kneel down again.”

Tracy knelt down on the ground. The voice said, “On your knees pick up all the remnants of your hair and place them in the bag that the slave in front of you is holding. One of the slaves was holding a plastic bag. Tracy picked up all of her hair and placed it in the bag. She held some of it and cried before placing it in the bag. The voice said, “Your processing is complete. Please return to your previous location with the other girls. You have been processed.”

Tracy returned to the other girls. They were huddling and crying hysterically after seeing what happened to Tracy. They were all reluctant to touch her. Tracy moved away from them and cried, she felt so dirty. The voice said, “Jenna Smith, come forward to be processed.”

Jenna did not fight at all. She submissively and quietly went through each step of the process while crying and shaking. She was congratulated by the voice and she returned. She was shunned by the other girls and she huddled near Tracy. The two bald naked girls huddled together shivering and crying.

The voice said, “Lauren Berry, come forward to be processed.”

Lauren hesitated for a second. She was so scared that she began to urinate. The urine flowed down her leg and on to the Lisa’s leg. Lisa moved back from this and Lauren went forward shaking and barely able to move. Lauren stoically stayed there and was processed and she was sent back. Lauren huddled with the other two girls and cried hysterically.

The voice said, “Lisa Riley, come forward to be processed.”

Lisa was so scared that she could not stand up. She stood, then fell and crawled to be processed. She was so scared that she urinated on her leg also. She barely got over to the other girls when the processing was over.

The voice said, “Congratulations, all of you have been processed. In a moment, a door will open to your new room. Please go through the door and sit on the couch. You will be told about the room from there.”

A door opened in front of them. The slaves got up and left the room. The girls went through the door and they sat on the couch. The voice said, “This is your new room. You will be spending a lot of time here so get used to it. The bed is behind you. If you request anything then please run one of your armbands in front of the sensor. Your meals will be served to you through the dumbwaiter. The screen on the wall can serve to watch movies or television if you request it and you have been good. Are there any questions?”

Lauren asked, “Where is the bathroom?”

The voice said, “On the left side of the room is a sliding door. There are four toilets there for you to use. You will be taking your baths and showers elsewhere.”

Jenna asked, “What is our reward for being processed?”

“You have this room. You will earn your rewards gradually through good behavior. It takes more good behavior to earn rewards then it takes bad behavior to lose them and be punished. Please keep this in mind during your training. If you are good then you will be rewarded, if you are bad then you will be punished. You have had difficult days, you are probably all very tired. You should go to sleep.”

Lauren said, “You promised us a reward for being good. Where is our reward?”

“There is a reward for those who obey. Would you like to know the reward and the punishment?”

“This is the punishment.”

All of the girls received a bolt of pain running through their bodies. They all screamed in pain and begged for it to stop. It was like their insides were being boiled. The punishment stopped after about ten seconds.

“That is what you shall receive when you do not obey. When you obey you shall be rewarded.”

“This is the reward.”

All of the girls received a bolt of pleasure surging through their bodies. None of them had ever felt anything like it before. It only went through for a couple of seconds. When the bolt of pleasure had run its course, the girls were flushed and had trouble standing up.

Lauren fell to the ground and said, “Please give us more.”

Tracy cried and said, “We want more.”

Jenna said, “Incredible. More.”

Lisa clenched her hands together and prayed for more.

“You will receive more of this when you obey. For you are all tired now and it is time to go to sleep isn’t it? You are good girls and you obey.”

All four of them said, “We are good girls and we obey. It is time to go to sleep.”

“It is rather cold and there is only that thin sheet. You should try to cuddle together to keep warm. You are good girls and you do not want to catch a cold, do you?”

“We are good girls and we do not want to catch a cold so we should cuddle together.”

The girls huddled together as they walked to bed. The room was rather chilly. The girls slowly got under the covers and went to bed. They slept the entire night in the company of each other.