The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cult of the Goddess

Categories: Bd, be, bs, ex, fd, ff, ft, fu, gr, hm, la, mc, nc, sc

Synopsis: Four young women are kidnapped by a cult and brainwashed.

CHAPTER TWO

The girls awoke from bed in the morning. They all woke up within a few minutes of each other. This caused some confusion because when one of the girls woke up, she would see that none of the other girls were up and she would cuddle back in to one of the other girls and go back to sleep. They eventually all woke up.

“Good morning girls.”

“Good morning.”

“We aren’t going to have any trouble from you today are we?”

“We are good girls. We obey. We will not cause any trouble.”

“I trust that you all slept well. Are you a little chilly?”

The girls nodded.

“Today we are going to finish your introduction to your new life. You should all get ready for the day. Go take a shower.”

A door opened on one side of the room.

“Please walk through this door.”

The girls walked through the door. They were scared of what was going to be on the other side.

The room that they walked in to was a locker room. There were pegs on one wall and four of the pegs contained bathrobes. The walls of the room were lined with lockers and there was a door at the end of the room. There were benches in between the rows of lockers. It reminded all of the girls of the locker rooms from gym class.

“Please take the robes off of the pegs.”

The girls took the robes off of the pegs. Jenna began to put one of the robes on. The voice said, “You were not told to put the robe on. I am afriad that I will have to punish all of you.”

Jenna fell down to the ground, crying and begged the voice not to punish her.

All of the girls screamed and cried for fifteen seconds of the most agonizing pain that humans have ever experienced. At the end the voice said, “Please try and obey. The pain will just get worse and worse.”

All of the girls profusely apologized. They would do anything not to feel that pain again.

“You need to take a shower. Please place the robes near the door on the pegs there. When you are finished with the shower you can wear the robes.”

Tracy said, “Yes mistress.” While the other girls just said, “Yes.”

“Tracy, you have earned a reward for all of you. From now on you will say, Yes Mistress.”

All of the girls giggled and could hardly keep their composure in the excitement waiting for their reward. They all said, “Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.”

A bolt of pleasure surged through all of the girls for ten seconds. It left them extremely aroused. Their nipples were hard as rocks and their cunts were dripping wet. They wanted release.

“Thank you mistress. We look forward to obeying you in all ways so we may receive this pleasure again.”

“There are rules for taking a shower. The first rule is that you must wash all of your body with soap. When you have hair you must shampoo your hair. You will not be permitted to shave your legs or pubic hair until you have earned that privilege. You must clean out your vaginas with a douche. The douches are in the shower. You must clean your ass out with an enema. The enemas are in the shower. The shower is the only place where you can remove your collar and your bands. You must place them back on when you get out of the shower. You are not able to remove your own collar or bands but you must help remove those of your sisters. You can not wash your own body but you must wash the bodies of your sisters. When you are finished with the shower, you will step out of the shower back in to this room. You will dry each other off with towels and you will then put the bathrobes on. Do you understand?”

“We understand and we obey Mistress.”

“Remember...”

“Good girls obey and they are rewarded for their obedience. Bad girls do not obey and they are punished for their insolence.”

“What are you?”

“We are good girls. We obey.”

“Please go over to the lockers with your names on them and open the doors.”

The girls looked through the lockers until they found the five lockers with their names on them. They opened each locker and they found a stand. There was also a washcloth and a box with a bar of soap. Mistress said, “Tracy, kneel down in front of your locker. Place your hands out.”

Tracy kneeled before her locker, placed her arms out and then said, “What shall I do now Mistress?”

“The rest of you, please remove Tracy’s armbands. They will come off easily.” The girls went over and removed Tracy’s armbands at the seam. “Please bow your head in respect as you place the armbands on the pedestal.” Jenna bowed her head and placed Tracy’s bands on the pedestal in the most reverent way possible. The voice said, “Tracy, please roll on to your back and spread your legs in the air.” Tracy rolled over to the ground. She placed her legs out in the air and spread them as widely as she could. She wanted to show the rest of the girls her hungry gaping twat. She was so horny right now, she would not be able to control herself in the shower. She knew it. Mistress said, “Remove her anklebands.” The girls removed the bands from her legs. “Show proper respect as you place them in the locker.” Lauren bowed her head as she placed her anklebands in the locker. “Please remove the collar from her neck and show proper respect as you place it in the locker.” Lisa removed the collar from her neck and placed it in the locker. “Tracy, you may stand up now. Lisa, please kneel in front of your locker and place your arms in front of you.” The process continued with Lisa. When Lisa was finished Lauren was the next one to be prepared. Jenna was the final one to be prepared. “Girls, you are now ready for your shower. Please remember your douche and enema before you complete the shower. Please remember your soap and washcloth. Enjoy your shower.” The door opened. The girls took their washcloths with them. They all opened their packages of soap and took the bars in with them.

This was not your ordinary shower. It was a large shower. There was probably room for about ten to twelve people in the shower. The floor was soft and it was not slippery. There were several showerheads. On the side of the wall were two hoses.

The first hose had a plastic sign that said “ENEMA.” It had a plastic bag that was filled with water and a small cord that attached to the wall which water would flow through. The nozzle was long and thin and it seemed painful to insert. The second one had a shorter nozzle and it seemed to be shaped like a tampon. This one had a plastic sign that said, “DOUCHE.”

Lisa said, “Well, who wants to go first?”

Lauren said, “Mistress will give pleasure to the one that goes first. I will go first.”

Lisa said, “Do you want the enema or the douche?”

Lauren squatted on the ground and clearly showed the asshole that was between both dark cheeks of her wonderfully round bottom. She said, “Enema all the way.”

Lisa moved towards her ass. She made sure to rub her hand all around the area. She wanted to fell that wonderful ass for herself. She would never have an ass like that and her cunt was just dripping. She said, “You are so beautiful. Get ready.”

Lisa placed the head in to Lauren’s ass. Lauren seemed uncomfortable for a little while as she tried to accommodate the enema nozzle but she finally got it in. Lisa turned it on and Lauren was getting incredibly turned on. She was getting so horny feeling her ass filled up with water.

The other girls looked on in wonder. They were getting so horny. Lisa said, “There is one more. Who wants their cunt filled up.”

Tracy said, “If anything goes near my cunt I will explode. The pleasure felt so good. I would do anything to feel it again.”

Jenna said, “If we obey Mistress we will receive pleasure.”

Lisa said, “Sheesh. I am sick of this. You two get me ready and I will clean my cunt out.”

Lisa spread her legs. Jenna and Tracy inserted the douche in to her vagina and turned it on. Lisa grasped the wall trying to keep from falling over from the sheer pleasure.

Tracy moved over to Jenna. She said, “It will be our turn soon.”

The water started coming from the showerheads. It was nowhere near the girls that were writhing in ecstasy but it provided heat and steam. Tracy moved her hands towards Jenna’s pubic mound. Jenna said, “Go for it. You are so beautiful.”

“Will we be disobeying Mistress?”

“Mistress grants us pleasure. We must give thanks to Mistress for allowing us this time to receive pleasure and prepare ourselves for the day.”

Tracy moved her hand towards Jenna’s pubic mound and began to move it around. Jenna easily brought the petite Asian girl to the ground and they began to madly make out. Jenna moved down and began to slowly suck on her breasts. Tracy screamed in ecstacy and Jenna was not even down to her cunt yet. When Jenna went down to Tracy’s cunt, she had a mind-blowing orgasm.

“That was incredible.”

Lauren was done by this time. She said, “You just wait.”

Lauren gently rolled Tracy over and spread her legs further and inserted the enema. Tracy winced as it was inserted, she was not used to anal insertion of objects. The warm water entering her rectum was extremely pleasurable. Tracy even lost control and a stream of piss began to flow from her legs. Lauren lapped up the yellow liquid and said, “Don’t worry, it happened to me too.”

After Tracy sprayed a stream of brown water on the wall, she tried to say something but it was hard for her to make words out.

After they each had many orgasms, the girls had finally finished their enemas and douches. It probably took them about an hour to complete this task. They then went on to washing each other. Seeing the girls rub soap on each others smooth and wet bodies caused them to madly fuck again. They all finally got out of the shower about three hours later. They were sopping wet and they left the shower room.

“I hope that you all enjoyed your shower. Now you need to dry yourselves off. Take the towels from the rack and dry yourselves off. Make sure that you are completely dry. You can not dry yourself. You must let your sisters dry you. When you are all completely dry please kneel down on the floor.”

The girls took the towels and slowly dried each other off. This was getting them very horny but they did want to act on this. They finally dried each other off completely, this was far easier since none of them had any hair on their heads to dry. They knelt on the floor and said, in unison, “Mistress, we are dry. What do you wish of us next?”

“Please take the lotion from behind the towels and rub it in your skin.”

The girls did as they were commanded. They took the lotion and rubbed it in to their skin. The lotion felt so good going on their skin. When they were finished, they said, “Mistress, our task is complete. What do you wish of us next?”

“Please put your bands and collars on and then walk over to the robes and put them on.”

The girls went and reverently and respectfully placed their collars and bands on. They then went over and put their robes on. When finished with this task, they said, “Mistress, our task is complete. What do you wish of us next?”

“A door will be opening soon. Please enter the door and you will learn your true destiny.”

A door opened and the four girls went in to the room. They ventured in to the unknown hand in hand.