The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cupid

(mc ma mm)

Synopsis: A remnant of past long gone lingers in today’s world.

* * *

There were not many supernatural creatures left on Earth in the 21th Century. Extinct were the werewolves and vampires. Angels and demons had not been seen in centuries, though some suspected a few still lingered, covertly moving humans towards their cause. Long gone were wood and water sprites, dryads, and almost all other Feys. Of these last, there remains a notable exception: Cupids.

I’m sure you imagine me as a pudgy flying baby with an oversized diaper and a bow. I don’t fault you for it, because that’s how my kind has been pictured for centuries… But I resent that image, for obvious reasons. So I will begin this by rectifying a few facts.

First off, Cupids in their natural form are immaterial spirits. We can and do take physical shape, generally a good-looking individual of either sex, but that process is taxing. We can impersonate both genders, but over time we usually develop an affinity for one over the other. Nowadays I think of myself as more of a gay man.

The stories of people suddenly falling love-struck when hit with a Cupid’s arrow are not far from the truth, though the whole bow thing is mostly for style. Our magic works through touch, so I could make someone fall in love just as easily by throwing a chair at them as I would with an arrow, real or immaterial. The same goes for simply touching them, or inhabiting them.

That last could be considered the darker side of Cupids. We can inhabit humans, and either subtly influence their decisions or completely control them. Or we can just join and experience their sensations and emotions. Strong emotions happen to be the sustenance for our magic. Not enough and we’re forced back to our immaterial form, and eventually wane and dissipate. We are generally fond of pleasure, erotic pleasure in particular, and having nothing better to do, that’s usually where we spend most of our time.

Now that you know more about Cupids, you probably wonder what a typical day is like in my existence. Let me give you a few examples.

* * *

I’ve always been attracted to places of sports. That day I was Samir, a 22 year-old mixed race, muscled swimmer with piercing blue eyes. Odd, I know, but eyes are one thing I can’t control in my material form. I’d built something of a life around this particular incarnation. I had clothes, some money (though that was rarely a problem) and had decided to invest a bit of time getting to know the guys at the swim team which I was part of.

Andrew was your typical surfer-looking, sandy haired beauty. His best friend was Nicola, an Italian stud that was not quite as good-looking, but more muscular. Andrew had a girlfriend, while Nicola couldn’t seem to find the right girl for him. I looked, too, and I’ll admit it was not easy to find someone who could make him happy.

That day, Andrew came in late for practice, and had his worst lap time ever by far. Coach was angry at him, but it was obvious he was not feeling well. After practice, he sat down for a long time, still dripping wet. I approached him and asked if he was okay.

“Yeah, I’m fine…” he said at first, then his eyes reddened and tears flowed, mixing with the water on his face. “Sorry… I just got dumped…” he finally said, crying.

I put my arm around him, comforting him. “Aww, I’m sorry, Andrew… if I can do anything, you know you can count on me.” I told him sincerely. The heat from his wet body against mine was tempting, but I resisted.

“Thanks man… I’ll be okay, I just wish girls weren’t so complicated. Seems like all I do is wrong, either too much or never enough. I try to understand them but just can’t seem to figure out. But I’ll have to keep trying, won’t I?” he asked rhetorically, his anger showing.

“Well, you could always try guys”, I said jokingly.

He laughed, slapping my shoulder. “Ha, that would probably be simpler! Thanks for making me laugh.”

“Anytime.” I said, heading for the showers. There was only Nicola left, other people were getting dressed and leaving. “Interesting”, I thought, considering. “Ahh, why not?” I finally decided.

I took a shower head two down from Nicola, who was shampooing. I asked for the soap, and he threw it my way. I soaped up, turned my back to him and cast desire into the soap. It’s nothing really flashy, just fingers tracing a pattern over it. If it was pitch dark you would see a faint glow, and that’s about it. It only took a few seconds.

“Here, thanks” I said, throwing the soap back.

“No problem”, he answered while the soap was in mid-air. Then a small gasp when he caught it. He turned back to his shower and soaped up as well. His sizeable dark-skinned member stood straight out in front of him, and his soaping movement turned into masturbation as soon as he touched it. A soft moan escaped his lips before he caught himself and looked my way, probably hoping I had not noticed.

“Sorry”, he said, embarrassed. “One of these days…”

“Do what you have to do man, we all do it.” I suggested back. I was half-hard myself.

He had tentatively resumed his groping when Andrew joined us.

“Woah Nic, whatcha up to?” Andrew asked, laughing.

“Uh, nothing”, he stammered, turning his back and rinsing the soap off his body.

“Right, tell that to your big guy down there” Andy replied, still laughing. “Sorry man, it’s alright, I didn’t mean to insult you, it happens”, he added after he saw Nicola tense up and stop mid-movement. “Done with the soap?”

“Yeah, here.” Nicola said, revealing his still-hard cock in all its glory as he turned to throw the soap to Andrew.

Andrew started soaping up, and I saw that he was hard, too.

“Fuck…” Andrew said as he started groping. “You ever jerked off with other guys before, Nic? Sam?”

“A couple of times”, I answered. A couple thousand times over the last three hundred years would have been closer to the mark.

“Once…” Nicola said, blushing. “You?”

“No… but I’m so horny…” he answered, slowly jerking off. “Man this is weird.”

“It’s easier if you move closer, in a circle.” I suggested, turning off my shower and moving towards Nicola, beckoning Andrew over. He hesitated a second then came to join us. His dick was smaller than Nicola’s, but that one had a massive monster so the comparison was unfair. Andrew’s had a nice shape, slightly curved up and looking very rigid. I started stroking my own 8 inch to full mast, and got into the moment.

Nicola and Andrew looked uncomfortable at first, but horniness got the better of them. When I saw that they were into it enough, looking mostly at each other while they were stroking themselves, I decided. These two would make a great couple, but first they had to learn to please each other.

“Either of you want a hand?” I offered.

“Aww man, no thanks!” Andrew answered immediately, moving slightly back. Ahh well.

“Uhm… well, maybe…” Nicola said. “If Andy doesn’t mind…”

“Do what you want dude, it’s your cock.” Andrew replied, shrugging.

There. Let the fun begin. I mumbled a quick spell and slowly moved my hand to grab Nicola’s monster. As soon as he felt contact, he gasped from the increased sensitivity from the spell. As I started stroking, he moaned loudly.

“Oh… this feels so good… ahhh, fuck…” he breathed, eyes closed, head thrown back.

Andrew was looking at him slightly dumbfunded. “Come on, Nic, no need to fake it!” he said.

“Not… faking.. ahhh…. Try it, you’ll see…” Nic answered, half-lost in bliss.

I raised an eyebrow inquiringly to Andrew. He hesitated, then shook his head. Alright, enough of this. I had already prepared the spell on my left hand, so I waited until he was looking at Nicola and quickly reached out and slapped his buttcheek lightly.

“Hey, what’d you do that for?” He exclaimed, then his expression changed as he heard Nicola moan to his side. He turned his head back towards him, and a look of pure lust crossed his face. His eyes glued to Nicola’s dick, my hand sliding up and down over it. He reached out and took it in his hand, and I moved my hand to Nicola’s balls.

“Nic?” Andrew said, confused.

I prepared the same spell and sent it through Nicola’s balls as he opened his eyes and realized Andrew was grabbing his cock. There, it was done. I went back to give my own cock attention, and let them enjoy this moment.

Nicola reached out to Andrew’s cock, and it was as if a dam had broken. They started stroking furiously, passionately kissing. Then Andrew went down on his knees and started sucking Nicola, having a difficult time getting his cock in his mouth. Soon they both were on the floor, each blowing the other, moaning and gasping, totally lost into the pleasure. I reveled in it, feeling it fill me up with power. As I stroke my dick over them, I saw that they would not hold long. They would probably be happy together… I kept stroking with one hand, gesturing with the other, and pushing a large amount of the power I’d just absorbed in the strongest love spell I could cast. It was one that took a lot out of me, and I did not use it lightly, but I was so touched by Andrew’s distress earlier that I felt for him.

So I provided the final reagent for the spell as I stroked myself to bursting, spraying my spell-enhanced seed liberally over both of them. They joined in their own orgasms, the room filling with muffled moans as they came in each other’s mouths. I stayed to absorb the remnants of their pleasure, but still felt weak. Maybe I went a bit too strongly on the love spell… this one would definitely hold.

I headed out to the locker room to get dressed, a bit dizzy. The two had not joined me when I was ready to leave, so I went back to check on them. They were cuddling under the hot shower.

“Hey guys, someone might come in… might want to get dressed!” I called from the shower entrance, startling them into untangling and getting up.

As they both got dressed, they only had eyes for each other. I made my goodbyes and left them. As I closed the door, I heard Nicola say “I know this is weird, but I think I love you Andy.”

“I love you too”, Andy replied.

And there you have it. That’s what I do. Sometimes people get what they wanted, sometimes they get what they needed. But every time, they enjoy it.