The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Cure for Depression

by Tanya Sissipus ( )

Chapter 2—A Grateful Son

“Mmmm,” Smacking my lips, I rolled over and yawned noisily. Damn, was I feeling good this morning. To hell with that—I was feeling fucking great! With more energy than I’d had in months, I hopped out of bed, ready to take on the world. “Aaaaahhhhhh . . .” I raised my arms in an easy stretch, amazed at how loose, how limber I felt. “It’s good to be alive.”

When was the last time I’d said that? Hell, I couldn’t even remember the last time I’d THOUGHT it.

Snatching a pair of shorts from my dresser drawer, I tossed them in the air, spun around and caught them behind my back. “Gotcha!” Smiling, I slipped them on, already having the best day of my entire life. I had no idea why I felt so good, but I wasn’t about to start complaining. After all, I’d done more than enough of that lately.

For the past year—maybe more, I didn’t care to remember—I had been sullen, bored, depressed, and frustrated with just about every aspect of my life. Things just hadn’t been going my way, and I had been dangerously close to giving up. I don’t know that I ever got to the point of considering suicide—and I’m not sure I WANT to know—but death had held no fear for me. Now, looking back, I simply couldn’t understand how I had ever let any of it bother me.

Whistling a cheery tune, I skipped into the bathroom and slid open the shower door. “Second floor,” I announced, “Water, soap, shampoo and all your bathing needs.” Laughing, I slid the door shut with an exaggerated push, then turned to reach down for the tap. Suddenly, it all came flooding back. “Dad?” I asked myself softly. “Mom?” Dizzy, I feel into the doors, watching the past few days flash by my eyes. No longer interested in a shower, I jumped out of the tub, pulled my shorts back on, and dashed downstairs.

“Morning, son.” Naked, Mom busied herself by the sink—stirring something, from what the looks of things.

“Sleep well, son?” Sitting at the kitchen table, Dad was reading the paper—normal enough—but wearing only a watch. Strangely, while I recognized it as unusual, I saw nothing wrong with this bizarre change in routine. Accepting things as they were, I even considered removing MY shorts before sitting down.

Carefully looking him over, I realized I was truly seeing him for the first time. Dad had short, almost-spiky black hair, perpetual five o’clock shadow on his face, and a hairy chest. In his mid forties, I remembered him as being in decent shape, but with just the beginnings of a slight beer belly. The man sitting across from me was nothing like that. A stranger would have guessed him to be 35 (maybe 36), and after a brief ‘hello’ would probably ask what gym he belonged to.

Recalling a bit more of the previous night—when I had first noticed his physical improvement—I found my gaze travelling lower. When it stopped, I found myself admiring his cock, nearly six inches long when limp.

“Breakfast, Julian?” Beaming, Mom handed me a tall glass of milk with a straw sticking out of it. Brushing my hands across her long, red nails, I looked up and smiled into her beautiful face. Again, I knew I had never really seen what she looked like before. Her long, thick blonde hair had a natural shine to it, and her eyes were the bluest I had ever seen.

Not sure how to ask all the questions running through my mind, I settled for “Ah, why the straw?”

Waiting for me to take my first delicious sip, she confessed “It’s a very special brew, honey. If you really want to enjoy it, you have to drink it slowly.”

It was hard not to just gulp down the intoxicating mixture, but I trusted her implicitly. If she wanted me to drink it slow, that’s exactly what I’d do. Savouring the familiar taste and texture, I wondered idly what was in it, but really didn’t care.

“Come to think of it, what IS in it?” Dad asked, putting down his paper. Squeezing her waist, he pulled Mom closer and laughed. “You’ve been fussing over it all morning.”

Mom giggled as she pulled away, coming over to sit in my lap. The feel of her moist pussy pressing down against my suddenly hardening dick had me aroused—but without the guilt I’d been feeling around her for so long.

“Well,” she told us, “It’s part Mommy’s milk, of course, mixed with two full loads of Daddy’s sperm.”

Surprised, Dad watched as I began slurping the stuff down even faster. “And just when the hell did you get that, missy?”

“While you were sleeping, dear.” Taking my arms, she wrapped them around her waist and giggled again. “Really, you sleep like a log.”

To my amazement, knowing what I was drinking only made it taste that much sweeter. Draining the rest of the glass, I licked the straw clean. “Mmmmm.” Moaning, I used my fingers to wipe out the glass, then licked THEM clean.

“All done?” Mom asked.

“Well,” I grinned, gently squeezing her milk-laden breast, “I wouldn’t mind a second cup.”

Hugging me tighter, Mom kissed my forehead. “First, there are some things your father and I have to discuss with you.”

I knew what was coming, and held up my hand to stop her. Either she was going to try and explain their actions, or apologize profusely. Probably the former, since none of us seemed to be regretting our night together. “All I need to know is one thing,” I told her. I waited a moment, just to feel her squirm nervously in my lap, then grinned. “Can we do it all again?”

Laughing, Dad reached across the table and slapped me on the shoulder. “Nice to see you smiling again, son. We were worried about you.”

Pretending to scowl, Mom turned around and pinched my nose. “Your father’s right, hon. We could see you were in bad shape.” Looking to Dad, she whispered “And you were only getting worse.” A catch in her throat, she said “Gawd, we were so worried about you. We thought . . . thought we might lose you.”

I was shocked that either of them had suspected how low I’d been. Shit, I guess I’d spent so long feeling sorry for myself, certain nobody cared, I hadn’t taken to time to LET them care.

Nodding, Dad reached across the table and took her hand. Drawing strength from the contact, Mom explained the rest. “I’ve been hiking with a woman named Nancy for quite a while now, and we talked about your problems. SHE was the one who provided the solution.”

“Your mother wasn’t sure about it,” Dad piped in, “And I thought it was a mistake, but we were desperate.” Shrugging his shoulders, he said “We had to let her try.”

“You see, Nancy is a biologist and Lorna, her lover, is a chemist.” Absently stroking her breast, Mom continued. “Together, they’ve been developing sexual aids for medical as well as pleasurable uses. Unfortunately, their two greatest discoveries were impossible to market because of their highly addictive qualities.”

“But they’re perfectly safe,” Dad assured me. “I made Nancy explain it all a dozen times before I agreed to let them use any of it on you.”

“On me?” I asked, confused. “How? I’ve never even met them.”

“Well, you received the drugs indirectly,” Mom sighed. “They injected me with a drug to stimulate milk production, and your Dad with one to increase semen production. The only side effect—which is where their real value lies—is that the milk and semen become powerful aphrodisiacs.”

It all made sense, and I think I’d already figured most of it out, but it seemed too simple. I had no trouble accepting what they had told me so far, but there had to be more. HAD to be. Sure, I felt great now—and couldn’t deny I was already hungry for more—but there were still things they hadn’t explained.

“Let me finish,” Dad told her. “Julian, for your conditioning, we had to take one last drug to be used on you. Your mother’s milk also carries a drug to induce a hypnotic state, and my semen carried the antidote.” Clearly uncomfortable, he said “It was the only way, son. Nancy assured us of the end-result, but we still had to get you interested.”

“Oh, please don’t hate us,” Mom sobbed. “I know we did some awful things to you, but we only wanted to help.”

“We talked about this last night,” Dad sighed. “If you want this to stop, we’ll have Nancy and Lorna find a way to reverse the process.” The look he gave Mom told me that neither of them held out much hope for that—or for my continued good health, should I refuse.

I still knew they hadn’t told me the WHOLE truth, but I’d heard enough. Weighing my options, it took me all of a split-second to make up my mind. Smiling, I reached out and placed my hand over theirs. Then, kissing Mom’s tear-dampened cheeks, I promised them both “I love you guys, and know what all this has cost you. I don’t know how I’ll ever repay you, but I don’t EVER want this to end.”

“Oh, Julian!” Squealing in pleasure, Mom turned around and kissed me—hard. Pressing her lips against mine, she engaged my tongue in a friendly duel, literally sucking the breath right out of me.

“I’m happy for you, son.” Grinning, Dad knelt down beside my chair and wrapped us both in his hairy arms.

Laughing, I lifted Mom in my arms and allowed Dad to push back my chair. Feeling her breasts against my chest and Dad’s hand on my cock, I was in heaven. Without speaking a word, we all knew what was next, moving as one into my parent’s bedroom.

“You get to call the shots today,” Mom told me. “Your reward for being such a good boy last night.”

“Yup. You name it an we’ll do it,” Dad agreed.

Lowering Mom down onto the bed, I knelt between her legs and smiled. “All I want is to be your family fuck-toy. Use me, abuse me, do with me what you will.” Meaning every word of it, I said “You gave me my life back, and this is the only way I can think of to reward you.”

Nodding, Mom and Dad looked at one another and winked. I was sure of it now—they knew something I still didn’t, a part of the story they were either afraid or unwilling to share. However, at that moment, I couldn’t have cared less. Whatever their secret was, there’d be plenty to time to discover it later.

For now . . . well, there was fun to be had!

“Well, if nobody else is gonna take the initiative, then I guess it’s up to me!” Grinning, Mom threw herself down on the bed, then scooted back until her ass was hanging over the edge. “Julian, you squat over me and fuck Mommy’s ass.” Winking my way, she said “No offense, dear, but your Dad’s a little better equipped to handle my cunt.”

Having seen just how big his cock could get, I wasn’t about to argue. “No problem,” I grinned. Doing just as she had asked, I stared down at the creamy white ass beneath me and began stroking myself, trying to coax a little lubrication out of the swollen head.

“Fuck that, son.” Wrapping his callused fist around my dick, Dad said “Takes way too long—and your mother doesn’t need the help.” Smiling, he wiped it up and down Mom’s pink slit a few times, leaving me covered in her juices.“Now, shove that deep inside,” he told me, “And get ready to feel her squeeze.”

Seconds later, I found just how hard she COULD squeeze! “Argghhhh!” As if her ass hadn’t been tight enough to begin with—better than any girlfriend I’d had—I could feel every inch of Dad’s cock plunging into the hole beneath me.

“Unnngghhh!” Acting like more of a slut than I had ever imagined possible, Mom clenched her cheeks tightly around me as she thrust back into Dad’s penetration. In less time that it had taken for Dad to finish his sentence, she’d taken two cocks as deep as they could go, and was already screaming for us to fuck her. Gawd, I loved her!

“Oh shittttt . . . oooooh . . . yeah!” For once, I was glad I’d never been able to afford a car of my own. Biking across the city every day had left me with some nicely developed leg muscles, which I was gonna need if I wanted to last more than a few minutes. The position itself was awkward enough—albeit, with a great view!—but Mom was pressing us to set one hell of a pace. Every once in a while, Dad would push me back into place if I tired, but I was plunging straight up and down, dipping my dick into her brown little hole, with only my legs to drive me.

“J-J-Julian . . . stop . . . stop for a sec.” That was the last thing I wanted to do, but I knew Dad had his reasons. Besides, I was their fuck-toy, and honour bound to obey. “We need some timing, boy. Some rhythm.” Pressing down on my ass—gawd, his strong hands felt so good—he told me to hold my dick deep inside while he withdrew.

“Woooohhhh!” I could feel his cock through the thin membrane between us, the pressure so intense it was like being fucked without even moving. From the way she moaned, I could tell Mom was enjoying it too.

“Now, when you feel me push in, you pull out. Got it?” As I nodded, Dad added “Then, when I pull out, you push in. Keep us going in opposite directions, and try to stay in sync.”

It took a few strokes, but we figured it all out—much to everyone’s mutual enjoyment. Damn, it was like nothing I’d ever felt before, and the fact that it was Mom’s cunt and Dad’s cock just made it that much hotter. Every time I drove down into her ass, I could feel him pulling out, our two cocks stretching and rubbing the walls between us. Mom was squealing and squirming so hard, it was a constant battle to stay in place, but one that I didn’t mind at all!

“Ohhhhh . . . shiiittt . . .” Panting, I kept bouncing up and down on legs like jelly, afraid I couldn’t last much longer. “Soon . . . gonna cum . . . soon,” I warned breathlessly. I hated to cut any part of our fun short, but it was all too much for my horny little body to handle.

“Not yet! Not yet!” Frantically scrambling underneath the pillows at the head of her bed, Mom retrieved the already famous Deep Diver. Where she intended to put that, I had no idea, but I was ready for anything.

I hoped.

“Honey? I don’t think it . . . argghhh! . . . it’s gonna fit.” His arms wrapped around my waist to keep my from falling over, Dad asked “Can’t it wait?”

Grinning, she made a show of unscrewing the bottom and cried “Shut up and fuck!” Then, still smiling up at me, she began squeezing her magnificent tits, forcing a torrent of milk into the reservoir. “See this?” she asked. “Does my little boy want some?”

“Yes! Yes!” Distracted, I managed to keep on fucking, but was drawing back from the brink. I didn’t know if that was her intent, but the promised reward was worth it! “Please, Mommy, I want it!”

“Then—ohhh!—keep fuck—” Whatever she had planned to say next was lost in a scream of ecstasy as Dad slammed into both of us one final time. He was cumming hard, flooding her cunt with a symphony of damp, erotic squelching. What was really cool was that I knew even before Mom did! I could feel every pulse of Dad’s racing sperm along my own cock, and jumped with each spurt that bounced off the wall between us. It was an erotic sensation like no other, and only my mother’s command to keep fucking kept me from exploding too.

“Ohhhh . . . mmmmmmm . . . woonnndeerrfulllll.” Finally, her own orgasm passed, and Mom quickly screwed the lid back on her dildo. “Now, Julian,” she whispered huskily, “Put your cock against Mommy’s cunt and cover it in cum.”

Finally! With permission to explode, I ripped my dick out of her hole so fast, Dad got knocked out from behind me. “Unnghh!” The first spurt came in the air, a white bullet that landed just above her clit. The second barely made it onto her pink, abused pussy lips, then I collapsed and painted her twat with my cream. “Nnnghh! Aggghhhh!” Damn, I was cumming so hard, I was actually out of breath. Each blast was sending bolts of pleasure throughout my entire body, and just when it seemed they were dying down, Dad shoved a pair of fingers up my ass and I was cumming harder than before.

“More, son, more!” Roughly raping my tiny hole, Dad was also squeezing my balls, trying to force as much cum out of me as possible. Shit, Mom was already one thick, goopy mess of white beneath me, but neither of them would let me quit! Finally, after what seemed like a week, I spent the last of my load and collapsed onto her back.

“Man, that was something else,” I laughed, too weak to move.

Mom just grinned, waving the milk-filled dildo in my face. “You ain’t seen nothing yet!” Then, handing it to Dad, she sighed as he forced the black monster through our combined blanket of white. He started to fuck her with it, teasingly slow, but she barked “Shove it in and push the fucking button!” I was a little shocked by the power of her voice, but had to smile when she whispered in my ear “I don’t want my baby’s breakfast to get cold.”

Within seconds, I was lying beside her, my head nestled against her tits while my legs dangled off the edge of the bed. I had a pretty good idea what was coming next . . . and I LOVED IT!

“Close your eyes,” Dad growled,“And get ready for a sloppy surprise.”

I did as I was told, but couldn’t resist taking a peek. What I saw was my mother’s cum-covered, milk-filled, shaved pussy descending towards my face, gravity pulling globs of sexy goo ahead of it. Grinning, I snapped my eyes shut and waited breathlessly for my surprise.

And waited.

And waited.

“Hello!” I called, wondering if they had suddenly abandoned me. “Is Mommy gonna fe—urk!” Suddenly, what seemed like a gallon of sperm splashed down into my mouth, landing with a loud SPLAT! For a moment, I though I’d choke to death on the delicious appetizer, but swallowed it just in time for the main course.

“Suck me, honey!” Ramming her cunt down against my face, Mom cried “Eat it ALLLLL up!” Holding my head in place with her thighs—those aerobics were REALLY working—she spread her own cheeks wider and squirmed even farther down.

For me, everything was a hot, suffocating, slimy mess of wonder. There was cum up my nose, rivers of milk flowing down my cheeks, and the most intoxicating brew ever conceived draining between my lips. By far, Mom’s titmilk tasted the best, but the semen gave it an edge that kinda reminded me of eggnog. To my surprise, I could even differentiate between my own cum and Dad’s—not that I ever really stopped to think about it!

“I’ll be damned if I’m gonna sit here and watch the two of you enjoying yourselves.” Dad’s voice was a muffled echo to my ears, but when he ripped my legs apart, the message came through wide and clear. “Push, Julian, push like you’ve gotta take the shit of your life!”

“Ungghhsllorrrpp!” Groaning and swallowing at the same time, I felt the swollen head of his dick force its way past my tiny asshole. For a moment, it was sheer agony, but thinking of who he was and what our family was sharing . . . well, it wasn’t quite the drug-induced paralysis of the previous night, but I DID relax.

“Come on,” Mom yelled at us from above. “Let’s see you force that monster ALL the way in.” Playfully tugging at my nipples, she joked “If I can take both you studs at once, the least you can do it accommodate your father!”

Again, was she wanted, I seemed powerless to resist. Stopping my frenzied feast for a moment, I pushed out against Dad’s cock for all I was worth, literally willing him inside. It wasn’t easy, and he let out a string of seething curses before we were joined, but I eventually felt his hairy balls slapping against my own.

Then the real fun began.

“Oooohhh! Aiiiieeeee!” Writhing around in pleasure, Mom began grinding her still sloppy cunt against my own aggressive muff-munching. “Our little boy sure seems to like THAT,” she giggled. “You keep fucking him like that, and I’m gonna get jealous!”

“Hey, what can I say?” Fucking my ass with faster and harder strokes each time, Dad proudly declared “Boy takes after you!” Really getting into it, he slammed my knees down onto the bed, splitting me wider than I thought possible. Shit, I knew I’d pay for it in the morning, but if he could reach another inch inside me, I wasn’t about to complain.

“Me?” Mom laughed.

“Yeah—nice, tight, and a fantastic fuck!” Laughing, he took advantage of my rapidly expanding hole and leaned forward to get a better angle. “If his face didn’t take after me,” he joked, “It’d be a draw between who I’d rather do more!”

Mom laughed—people had been remarking on the resemblance between Dad and I for years—and grabbed my head to hold me even closer. “Get ready, Julian.” Suffocating me with her almost-clean cunt, she warned “Your Dad may be confused, but I know who I’D rather have eating my twat.” For a moment, she was silent, then she cried “After all, HE’D never let me do something THIS dirty!”

Suddenly, I found a new taste sensation added to my feast—Mom’s hot, steamy, piss! Shit, I’d heard about so-called watersports from some of my more adventurous friends, but never figured on my Mom enjoying it. A steady, strong stream of golden nectar was splashing against the back of my mouth, bringing the occasional glob of milky cum from where it had been hiding inside her. To my delight, it didn’t taste all that bad, and knowing where it came from definitely helped.

As if that weren’t enough, Dad clearly understood what was happening—and it was just too much! “Fuccckkkkkkkkk! Open wide, you little bastard.” Almost ready to cum, he began slamming into me so hard, I knew I’d be bruised in the morning. My insides felt like they’d been torn to pieces, I didn’t think my asshole would ever close again, and I had pains where I didn’t know I had nerves! However, I was also experiencing the closest thing to true ecstasy a man can feel, and envying my mother like never before. This, I knew, was only a hint of what she must feel every time Dad filled her cunt, but was still enough to make my own cock stand at attention.

“Nggghh . . . unnnggghhhh . . .” Panting, Dad made one final lunge into my bowels, then groaned so deep, you’d have sworn there was a pack of wild bears in the room.

“YEESSSSSSSS!” The instant I felt that first blast of cum splatter inside me, my entire body convulsed, tossing Mom into the pillows behind me. Gawd, this was amazing! I was still smelling a combination of breastmilk, cum and Mommy piss; Dad’s cock was pounding my insides and filling them with his second load of the day; my own cock was twitching, not cumming but feeling like a dozen orgasms were happening at once; and I had my loving parents to thank for all of it.

Fortunately—for I doubt I’d have been able to handle much more—it wasn’t long before Dad slipped his limp prick from my ass. “Oh, fuck . . . I didn’t mean to hurt you, Julian. I’m sorry.”

I just looked down at the few tiny drops of blood between my legs and shrugged. “Probably did it going in,” I told him. Then, rolling over, I grinned “You more than made up for it coming out!” At that, we all laughed, and Mom joined her two men for a group hug.

“That was wonderful,” she sighed. “Did you enjoy it, Julian?”

Still grinning, I gave her nipple a quick squeeze, then licked the drop of milk from my finger. “I’ve had better,” I lied. Suddenly, the two of them attacked me with pillows, gently beating me into submission. “Enough, enough!” It was hard to sound repentant when your sides were splitting with laughter, but I did my best. “I give up!” I cried. They stopped, but when I started laughing again, pointing to the mess of tiny feathers stuck to Mom’s pussy, she gave me one last wallop.

“Hope you guys don’t mind, but I could REALLY use a nap.” Pushing my chair back, I grabbed my plate and scraped the rest of my lunch into the garbage. Then, with a grin, I offered “You can wake me up however you like!”

Mom and Dad exchanged a concerned glance—or so it seemed to me—before she pointed and said “Now, Julian, that wouldn’t be fair to your father.”

“Huh?”

“You let your mother feed you, but not me,” he complained. “Aren’t I good enough for ya?”

Part of me was trying to figure out what it was that had so suddenly changed between us, but the rest was dropping to my knees, a heartfelt apology on my lips. “I’m sorry,” I told him. “All you had to do was ask, Dad. Hell, I can sleep anytime.” Crawling forward, I looked up from between his legs, my lips just inches away from his cock. “Is this what you wanted?” I asked softly.

“Well . . .”

Before he could say anything more, Mom suggested “Why don’t you just follow us back to bed.” Winking seductively, she added “Then your father can show you EXACTLY what he wants.”

That was all I needed! Willing and eager to please, I found my exhaustion rapidly fading. Actually, by the time I finished crawling submissively down the hall, my energy level was back to normal. And, as climbed into bed, slipping between them, it rose even higher.

“So,” I smiled, “Where do we begin?”

“Fuck me.” On his hands and knees before me, Dad grinned. “Shove that cock up my ass and fuck me. Hard, Julian, harder and rougher than you’ve ever dreamed of before.”

Just being in the same room as my parents had me rock hard, so I wasted no time in giving him what he wanted. Straddling his legs, I put my cock against his brown little hole and rammed it deep “Like this?”

“Arrgggghhh!”

Not waiting for a response, I kept pushing, knowing exactly what he must be feeling. Having his well-lubricated cock inside me had been painful enough, but this time we were both dry as a bone. “Deeper?” I growled, digging my fingers into his buttcheeks and spreading them wide. “All the way, Dad?”

“Unnggh . . . don’t stop!” Panting and squirming beneath me, he challenged “You can do better than that!” Suddenly, he reached around to slap my own ass, demanding “Fuck me!”

What I needed was a little momentum. So, withdrawing until just the tip remained inside, I screamed as I plowed into his quivering ass. It felt like being raped with sandpaper, but I slammed my cock home, proud to feel my balls ricochet off his. “Is that what you wanted?” I asked, breathless. Withdrawing again, I asked “Do you want it again?”

“Yes!” Growling, he looked over his shoulder and said “When I want you to stop, Julian, I’ll fucking say so!”

Despite our words, our tone of voice, we were both loving this. With Mom, I made kinky, passionate love, treating her as a slut AND the woman who’d given me birth. That was what she wanted, but Dad was a different story. All he wanted was a lusty, slam-bang-thank-you-ma’am, old fashioned fucking. Hard and fast, as he’d said, just one man raping another.

“Damn, if you think I’m gonna sit here and watch, you’re both crazy!” Suddenly, Mom was laying beneath us, her mouth wrapped around Dad’s cock while her fingers probed my ass.

Linked in a bizarre, incestuous orgy of lust, the three of us had no time for love and affection. This was sex at its basest, dirtiest form, and that was what we wanted. Again and again I slammed my throbbing cock into my father’s ass, his blood, my precum, and our sweat providing the lubrication we needed to enjoy it. Meanwhile, Mom was taking his cock halfway down her throat while she gradually worked her entire fist into my ass.

“Shiiiitttt . . . enough!” Groaning, Dad cried “Enough!” I started to pull out, but he clenched the muscles of his ass around my shaft and said “Don’t leave, boy—cum!”

“Mmmm, cum,” Mom gurgled beneath us. “Cum in Daddy’s ass.”

That was all it took. Immediately, my cock began twitching inside him, and I could already feel my balls filling with cum. Somehow, I knew that as long as the three of us were together, I’d be ready and able for sex 24hrs a day. I should have been exhausted and spent, but the load building inside me was intense!

“You want my cum?” I growled, my hips a blur as I fucked and fucked his ass raw. “You want it?” Suddenly, with a final slam that shook the whole bed, I screamed “You’ve fucking got it!”

“Argggghhhh . . . YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!”

While Dad and I screamed together, Mom kept on pleasing us from below. Her hot, wet mouth was making him squirm and jump against me, while her fist—not entirely inside my ass—was doing the same for me. As powerful and intense as our moment would have been alone, she was putting the icing on the cake!

“Man, that was something else.” Huffing and puffing, Dad actually thanked me for the fact that he wouldn’t be able to sit for a week. “Shit, you don’t know how much I needed that,” he sighed.

Collapsed on the bed next to him, I smiled. “Anytime.”

“Ooo oys ahna ehp?” Tiny streams of white running down her chin, Mom showed us the pool of white cum in her mouth. Pointing, she said “Eed a rah!” When we made it clear we didn’t understand, she repeated “A rah! Rah!”

“A straw?” Dad finally asked.

“Es!” She started to nod excitedly, but the sloshing of white nectar in her mouth put a quick stop to that.

Curious, I ran to the kitchen, returning with the object of her desire. Then, amazed and aroused, I watched her use it to spit the cum into my father’s ass! A little bit at a time, she made sure we could see the semen sliding slowly down the insides of that tiny plastic tube. Every once in a while, she’d stop to let us see how little cum was left in her mouth, then she’d start blowing it into Dad’s ass again.

“That,” I sighed, “Is so fucking disgusting . . . so NASTY . . . gawd, I love it.”

“You think you love it,” Dad moaned, “Try feeling what I’m feeling!”

Eventually, although she took her time to make it as sensual as possible, Mom’s mouth was empty. Wiping her lips, she pulled out the straw and spit right onto Dad’s asshole. “Bet you’d like a taste, wouldn’t you?” she asked me. “Oh, yes, I’m sure our Julian would love to drain Daddy’s nasty enema.”

I grinned, licking my lips in an unconscious imitation of her. “Mmmmm, you know it!”

“Really?” Winking at Dad, she dropped to her knees and began running her left tit up and down his buttcrack. “And now?” she asked. Stopping every once in a while to squirt some milk onto and into his gaping ass, she said “Doesn’t that look even better?”

“Yes . . . soooooo good.” Kneeling next to her, I watched with wide eyes, unable to believe what I was seeing. Dad’s ass still hadn’t recovered from our fucking, and I could see the wonderful titmilk squirting right inside. THIS was even nastier and kinkier than my last feeding, and I was thrilled to have been talked out of my nap!

“What d’ya say, son?” Clearly shaking with the weight off all those juices inside his ass, Dad asked “Can I feed my baby boy, or what?”

The instant Mom pulled her tit away, I dove for that magic hole. For a quarter of an hour, I rimmed and sucked and licked his ass, tasting the wildest cocktail imaginable. I could SEE the cum and milk inside him, and after a while grew frustrated that my eager tongue couldn’t reach it all. I was just about to ask it he’d mind sitting up, so gravity could help me feed, when I spotted Mom’s straw.

“Go ahead,” she nodded, recognizing the unspoken question in my eyes. “Use whatever you need to get Daddy clean.”

I was just slurping the last few sticky deposits from deep inside when a strange voice said “My, you HAVE been busy, haven’t you?”

A split second later, yet another strange voice commented “I can’t believe they actually went through with it. ALL of it.”

Curious, I looked up from what little remained of my feast and gasped. Standing in the bedroom door were two women, smiles on their faces and arms around each other’s waist. As I watched, the blonde on the right gave her partner’s cunt a quick feel, earning a lusty ass slap in return. Without being told, I knew who they were. The tall, statuesque blonde was Nancy—Mom’s jogging partner—and the shorter redhead was Lorna—her lesbian lover.

As Dad rolled over and off the bed, Mom cursed softly. Together, they stood before our uninvited guests, as if they were trying to protect me. Suddenly, all the little bits of conversation I’d mistakenly overheard began coming back to me, but I still couldn’t make sense of it. There was a tension in the room you could’ve cut with a knife, and I seemed to be at the centre of it all.

Before they could even open their mouths, Mom protested “No! He’s ours!” Shaking, she whined “I don’t care WHAT I promised—you can’t have him.”

Smiling, Nancy winked my way and began rubbing her cunt. Moaning softly, she caressed herself through the spandex shorts, her manicured fingers clearly used to giving such affection. It was an arousing sight, sure, but didn’t explain Mom’s rapidly weakening resolve. At least, not yet, it didn’t. “Like that, do you?” Nancy asked. “Mmmm, smells sooooo goooood . . .” Sighing, she slipped her hands beneath the green waistband, then pulled them out and flicked cunt juice towards us.

Suddenly, Mom fell back onto the bed like she’d been shot. Moaning herself, she began playing with her cunt, almost as if she were trying to top her jogging partner’s performance. “So nice,” she whispered, “So good.”

Alone now, Dad stepped forward, putting himself between Nancy and me. “Your damned hormones—or pheromones, or whatever—don’t do shit for me. Justin is OUR son.” Hands clenched defiantly at his side, he declared “And he will STAY our son.”

Nancy just shrugged, stepping aside to let Lorna have a turn.

“Kinda hard to sound convincing when you can’t hide your erection, huh?” she laughed. Quicker and sluttier than her lover, she hiked up her skirt and began fondling her naked cunt. “You’re wishing . . . ummm . . . wishing your cock was . . . oohhhhhh! . . . my hand, aren’t you?” Gasping sharply, she challenged “You want it . . . yessssss . . . you KNOW you want it.”

As Lorna’s climax began, Dad turned away—reluctantly, I could tell -trying to hide his face. “Don’t bother!” he cried. “You can’t have him!”

“OHHHHHHH!” Quivering with the power of her orgasm, she shoved her entire hand in her cunt. “Really?” Smiling knowingly, she flung a handful of cunt juice Dad’s way, then finished herself off.

Gawd, she was so drenched, I could actually see her tiny droplets of cum sailing through the air!

Dad’s reaction was . . . well, comical. His eyes wide, he began panting so hard I almost thought he was having a heart attack. Dazed, he looked around himself, his eyes eventually locking on Mom’s writhing form. Then, without warning, he leapt onto the bed, almost raping her in his lust.

In his defence, she seemed to appreciate the help!

Strangely, none of this bothered me. Two total strangers—to me, at least—had invaded our house, intruded on our fun, and easily subdued my parents. Yet, were it not for these very same uninvited guests, I knew that fun would have never happened. Mom and Dad may have had the desire to help me, may even have been the vessels of my cure, but it was Nancy and Lorna to whom I owed my gratitude.

“So, Julian, who’s it to be?” Nancy asked me. “Your parents—the selfish, doublecrossing, perverted, yet well-intentioned animals they are . . .”

Displaying the easy rapport of true lovers, Lorna finished that thought with “Or, us—the greedy, conniving, kinky, creative geniuses WE are?”

What choice did I really have? I COULD enjoy Mom and Dad’s fun little cure again and again, but only until my brother returned from vacation. After that, it would probably all come to an end. After that, who knows how long my good spirits would last? On the other hand, I could gamble on the promise of endless, inventive fun, trusting in the mad lesbian scientists to take care of me. Yes, there was definitely a very strong appeal there.

“Ahem.” Interrupting my thoughts, Nancy directed my attention to my parents’ bed—and the frenzied squeaking coming from its protesting frame.

“Holy shit!” I cried, shocked. The two of them were twisted and intertwined like something from a carnival sideshow, lost to the adrenaline of their arousal. Mom was literally drooling sperm, her hands too busy to scoop it back into her mouth, while Dad was a milky mess from the waist up. They’d finally given in, partaking of their own cure, and seemed rather happy about it too!

“Oh, the drugs will begin to wear off in a few days,” Lorna smiled, “But they’ll be hopelessly in each other’s thrall by then.”

Rejoining her beautiful lover, Nancy promised “But they’ll be happy, Julian. You don’t have to feel you’re abandoning them.” Taking me in her arms, she held my head to her breast and smiled. “Come with us, Julian. Share our discoveries.”

Lorna nodded, stepping around to frame the other side of my face with her own wonderful tits. “Together we’ll accomplish so much,” she hissed seductively. “Think of it, Julian. What we did for you here was only the tip of the iceberg.”

Maybe it was a side-effect of my cure that made their embrace feel so good. Or, maybe it was just being so close to their twin milk factories. Then again, maybe I’d just been gifted with a moment of clarity. Who knows? What I do know, is that the answer was painfully obvious. With Nancy and Lorna to brew up their erotic brews, and me to test them on, we’d be unstoppable. What’s more, we’d be rich! Happy, horny, and unbelievably wealthy.

“First,” I replied, my voice muffled by mounds of flesh, “Just tell me one thing.”

Together, they said “Name it!”

“Am I getting stuck with a couple of dykes,” I grinned, “Or are you two lovelies bisexual?”

“Oh, we’re bi, all right,” Nancy replied in a husky tone.

“That,” Lorna added, “And a lot more.”

Curious, I looked into her eyes and smiled. As our little group began moving down the hall, I said “Tell me about it.”

“Well, for starters, there’s our dominating daughter, the insatiable shemale next door, the seventeen whores we treat, a friendly little stray dog . . .”