The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursed With A Fantasy:

Chapter 2:

I spent most of the next day furiously trying not to think of Amy being hypnotized by the Mind Master. I did a pretty good job of it, through just pure mental discipline, at least until about 3:00.

That’s when Amy came into my office with her iphone in her hands and her ear buds in.

“Hey, so the guy you thought was a creep was at least very appreciative of our help yesterday” she told me as my heart just about stopped.

“Why do you say that?” I asked, trying not to sound panicked.

“He sent me a nice thank you note, and offered one of his apps that he sells for free. I checked it out. Now that I’ve downloaded the app, I can choose from ‘weight gain’, ‘nail biting’, ‘smoking’, ‘insomnia’…. Hmmm, I hope these things keep you from these things instead of give them to you” she joked.

I was so freaked out that I forgot to laugh for a second. Then I did. It sounded forced, at least to me.

“What the heck, I might as well try one, right? Maybe the sleep one. You know how sometimes I want to jog at night, but then I’m too wired to go to sleep? Maybe I’ll try it for that” she said. Amy always loved getting free things, she was always quite frugal at heart.

The thought of her listening to the Mind Master’s hypnotic voice and going into a hypnotic sleep was just about too much for me to handle. I started to sweat. My cock instantly became hard as a rock. Fortunately, I was sitting at my desk, so I was able to just push my chair in a little more to hide my bulge. Not that Amy was looking, she was fiddling around with her new app.

I was horny, and that always made it hard to be strong. But I loved her, and I knew this was a bad thing. “Babe, I don’t think you should start messing with that stuff. I don’t think you want some guy you don’t know messing around with your head.”

Amy laughed.. “Brent, you sound like Nancy with her ghost baloney. This hypnosis stuff doesn’t really work like you see on TV”. Nancy was Amy’s older sister. One night, late after a family party, Nancy revealed that she believed in ghosts. Amy was floored. She didn’t actually say it in words, but I know that she lost a little respect for Nancy’s intellect that night.

I didn’t want to come off like Nancy. “Ok, but if you start robbing banks in your sleep, don’t blame me” I said, trying to blow it off like it was no big deal.

“If I can finally go for a jog after 7:00, it will be worth a little grand larceny.” She quipped as she walked out of my office, back to hers.

I was still hard as a rock as I realized Amy was committed to listening to the Mind Master’s hypnosis track. Making sure no one was looking, I masturbated under my desk. I felt bad about that, but there was still a fair amount of day left, and I couldn’t be walking around with an erection.

The rest of that night went by so slowly, for me at least. I was beyond preoccupied with the thought of Amy being hypnotized by the Mind Master’s iphone app. The smallest things had me so worked up, like when she charged her phone during dinner so that she wouldn’t run out of battery power later.

She went for her run and I got our son off to bed. She watched a few minutes of tv when she got back, and then finally hopped in the shower. I so desperately wanted to yell at her to hurry up, but I obviously couldn’t.

Flashes of fear and guilt almost made me delete the app, or smash her phone, even tell her the whole truth, but my fascination and arousal won out each time, much to my shame.

When she was done with her shower, she fully dried her hair. She was clearly in no rush here!

Finally, she grabbed her phone and went to bed. She was chatting about the whole thing nonchalantly as she plugged in her earbuds. She had no idea what was going on inside my head, as her idle chatter continued. She was talking about the intro music, the graphics on the app, everything. Basically giving play by play.

“He’s talking now. He does have a nice voice…” she said, a little louder than usual speaking tone, which was always the case when someone was talking with earphones in.

“He talks really slow and even. I can tell he is good… at this” she said slowly.

“I think…….” She added, then sort of … stalled. Oh my god. It was working! I watched Amy’s eyes blink slowly. She was getting drowsy. Her eyes were fighting to stay open. Soon they lost the fight, her eyes closed. The Mind Master had just hypnotized my wife to sleep.

I wanted to pull out the earbuds and stop this, but I was frozen with fear, fascination, and arousal. Like the weak, weak man I am, I chose to jerk off instead of stopping what I knew was a bad idea.

As always, after I came, I had a bit more clarity, a bit more willpower. As I looked at Amy, so beautiful as she slept, I got the courage to pull the earbuds away. If I awoke her and had to come clean about the whole thing, then so be it.

That’s when she whispered “deeper and deeper”. My hands were almost at the cords when she said it. She was responding to the hypnotic track she was listening to. My hands trembled as I stayed motionless in that position for a few moments before she spoke again.

“I’m there” she whispered. Where? Clearly it was some sort of thing where he was either telling her to respond when she got to a place that he described for her, or maybe a certain level of trance.

Then, in a shocking twist, Amy opened her eyes. Not a lot, they were still heavy and glazed, but she opened them and looked right at her phone. I got my hands out of the way, and just watched her as she undid her keypad lock and went to her text messaging icon. She typed in some number and typed the phrase “I am deeply hypnotized”. Then she immediately closed her eyes again.

Oh crap! She just gave someone, presumably the Mind Master, her cell phone number. Fuck, fuck, fuck! This had gone too far. His connection to my real life was now to fucking close and it was all my fault. I actually slapped my own forehead in frustration and shame.

I was so caught up in my angst that I didn’t notice that she had opened her eyes again, by the time I realized she was typing, she had already hit send. I realized immediately that she had sent my cell phone number out.

This was all happening so fast. I ran down stairs and got my cell phone before sprinting back up to the bedroom. Before I could even cross the threshold of my room, the familiar ding of a text message came up. The message said, “Remember this?” There was a picture attached.

It was a picture of Kelly Blakely, in her blue fox fur coat. It must have been taken the night that of the show at my college back in 1995. I hadn’t seen her in real life in so long, nevermind in that coat. Yet I had fantasized about it hundreds upon hundreds of times. God, she was even hotter than I remembered. My dick instantly became hard again, even though I had cum just a few minutes before. This was before the days of cell phone cameras, or even digital cameras, so to take a picture, you needed to have a camera on you, then get film developed. Basically, it was less common to have a picture of every moment of your life. And despite the mental pictures I had in my mind, I had not seen her like this in eighteen or so years.

I was lost in memories and arousal when my phone rang right in my hands, startling me. It was a number I didn’t recognize, though I knew exactly who it was going to be.

“Hello?” I answered, just in case I was wrong about who was on the other end, I didn’t want to start making crazy accusations right off the bat.

“Did you enjoy the trip down memory lane Quarterback?” he asked, confirming that I was right about my caller.

“How did you get this picture?” I asked. I’ll point out that I am never a quick thinker when it comes to conversation

“I took it. With a camera” he deadpanned.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked.

“Because I can. Because I am bored. Because I always like to test my powers. Are any of those reasons good enough?”

“No Goddamnit! You are going to fuck up my entire life!” I yelled into the phone.

“Just relax” he said calmy.

I did relax, but I was still mad. This guy was screwing with my head, and was now on the way to screwing with Amy’s head. “I want you to stop this” I told him firmly.

“Look at the picture on your phone Quarterback, put me on speaker” he said. I did so, as I so desperately wanted to check out that shot of Kelly Blakely in that fur, on the night that had changed my life. I couldn’t help myself, my cock won out.

“That’s it, just stare at the picture and let the thoughts and feelings, and the urges wash over you. You’ve fantasized about it all so much, haven’t you?”

“yes” I admitted.

“Keep staring at the picture. Just stare at it, let it become your focus. Stare at the picture and listen only to the sound of my voice.”.

I knew what he was doing, but I couldn’t resist, no matter how hard I tried. Or maybe I didn’t try at all, I’m really not sure.

“She looked so beautiful when she was hypnotized, didn’t she?” he asked.

“Yes” I replied. Oh did she ever, there was something about that expression she had. All of her attitude was gone, she was just relaxed, blissed, out, obedient and open. Oh god it was all so sexy.

“Close your eyes….” He instructed, and my eyes shut.

“I want you to think back to that night, coming to my dressing room. It was all so surreal, so sexy though. I want you to remember it all so clearly now.” He instructed, and I did. It all came back to me so vividly, even more so than when I had fantasized about it in the past. I actually could smell the familiar scents of the student center mixed with the perfume that Kelly wore. I remembered him fucking her up against the wall. It was all so fucking sexy.

“You’ve fantasized about this for so long, haven’t you quarterback?” he teased.

“I have” I admitted with out hesitation.

“What if it had been Amy with you that night instead of the blonde girl? Think about it quarterback, think about Amy in a fur coat like the one she had one. Think about Amy going to that show with you back in college.”

Even in my hypnotized state, I knew what he was doing. Little did he know that I had already thought of this more than I would like to admit. However, in the trance I was in, it all seemed a bit more vivid. I suddenly did think of Amy in a white fox fur coat. She looked so natural in it, so unbelievably cute, beautiful, and sexy all at the same time.

Suddenly, the whole familiar scene started replaying in my head, only now it was so clearly Amy instead.

“Yes, see it now Quarterback, see me taking her, see her so completely under my power. It’s so sexy to you. The most erotic thing you’ve ever seen. She has never, ever been more attractive to you, never been sexier. But now, your fantasy has another element. Now it is mixed with fear. Fear and jealousy. The feelings just make the arousal more intense though. The more you don’t want it to happen, the sexier it is. You want to see her hypnotized, don’t you? You want to see her deep in hypnotic trance because it turns you on so very, very much, doesn’t it?”

“Yes!” I shouted.

“Look at her now, she is deep in my hypnotic slumber right now Quarterback, I know she is. That app that I gave her is so interactive. I know exactly where she is in my hypnotic induction script at this very moment. Look at her sleeping there quarterback. She isn’t just asleep, she’s deep in hypnotic trance for me. How does that make you feel?”

I looked at Amy. Oh god she was so beautiful, so sexy there, deeply hypnotized. He was right damnit, I did love the look of a hypnotized woman. I was so hard it hurt. “I’m so hard” I found myself admitting to this fucking guy.

“That’s right Quarterback, so turned on. And in…. one minute and seventeen seconds, you are going to be able to watch Amy get so turned on, see her become so aroused. You’ll be wondering what she is hearing to get her so aroused, won’t you?”

“Yes” I admitted. I was so curious, yet so scared.

I watched her just sleeping for what seemed like an eternity. Then she started squirming a little bit. She bit her bottom lip. I noticed her hips slowly grinding beneath the covers. Oh god it was so sexy, I was still holding the phone, but my other hand started stroking my cock. It felt so good.

“Oh by the way Quarterback, you’ll now find that no matter how hard you try, you can’t cum unless I give you permission. Unless you have my permission you can no longer cum, you know that to be true, don’t you Quarterback”

“Yes, damn you, yes” I said. I hated this guy so fucking much.

I sped up my stroking, determined to spite him, but I quickly found he was right. I just couldn’t cum. I was so fucking turned on watching my hypnotized and aroused wife, but I couldn’t fucking cum without his god damn permission.

“Fine, fuck this. Fine. Can I cum please you asshole?” I said to him in anger.

“Certainly not with that attitude. I think you are just going to stay very, very horny for a while” he laughed.

“No, I have to work, I have responsibilities!” I told him. I got up and started pacing around the room. This was too much. I couldn’t live like this.

“Well, you’ll be very horny when attending to those responsibilities. What’s worse is we both know that the hornier you are, the more you want to see Amy fall under my hypnotic power. My file is a long one, so it is going to keep going for a while. I’ll tell you what Quarterback, I’ll give you a little tip, you may want to get yourself near the bed. You are going to fall asleep when I count to three… One…”

I knew he was probably right, I tried to get over to the bed, when I heard him say with a snicker “two-three!”. Then everything went dark.