The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursed With A Fantasy:

Chapter 7 by Brent:

Amy was bouncing around like a girl getting ready for the prom. She was acting so different, and I knew why. It turned me on, but it also scared me. The battle waged on in my mind as we left the shop. I sat in the living room for about 45 minutes as I got my head around what had happened. The Mind Master had come into our shop, deeply hypnotized my wife, given her the first true orgasm of her life, and then turned himself into some sort of sexual icon in her mind. Oh, and he made it so our “date night” tonight would be at his show.

I knew full well he planned to fuck my wife in front of me after the show. I was so mad at myself for being so aroused by that. But I had to fight it. Amy was not just a sexual object. She was my wife, my partner, my love. NO! I couldn’t let this happen. I wouldn’t let this happen.

Gathering all of my resolve, I went up to the bathroom to tell her we would not be going to his show tonight. I’d tell her everything if I needed to. I wasn’t going to let him take her and ruin what we had!

As I got to the bedroom door, I took a moment to collect myself. It always helped me to know exactly what I planned to say in times like these. As I mentally rehearsed my speech, I thought I heard moaning coming from the other side of the bathroom door. I held my breath as I listened. Sure enough, the sounds were… erotic. For a moment I feared The Mind Master was in the bathroom with her, but I quickly deduced that she was alone.

I’ll admit, I was fascinated and turned on to no end listening to her masturbate. She was such a completely non-sexual woman. Well, until the last few days at least. This was something I had always dreamed of witnessing, but never thought would be a reality.

I opened the door a crack and spied on her a bit. I was shocked to see her standing outside the bathtub, masturbating in front of the mirror. I was so shocked, and so fucking horny! I was stroking myself like crazy, but because of the stupid mental blocks that asshole Milner put on me, I was unable to cum. God, it was torture!

Equally torturous, was when Amy yelled out “Mind Master” when she came. It was like a knife in my heart. I closed the door and just went down stairs to cry. What had I gotten us into? Why did such a big part of me not want us to get out of the predicament? Would my weakness lead me to lose her?

About an hour later, Amy came floating downstairs. She looked incredible. She had on my favorite black dress, and her hair and make up were much more glamorous than she usually did. God I was so in love with this woman!

The next three hours of my life went by like a complete blur. Going to New York, getting to the club (which was like a dinner theater type thing), and watching Amy volunteer and be hypnotized on stage all seemed like a super fast moving dream. I almost felt like I was watching it on tv on fast forward instead of living it. Whether that was a post hypnotic suggestion, or just my mind’s way of coping with an incredibly stressful mental situation, I’m not entirely sure.

I will say I did notice two things that surprised me though. First, was that the show we were at was actually a PG show. I guess there were groups that bought tickets from area boarding high schools that weren’t going home for Thanksgiving. I also noticed that he was blatantly whispering to Amy during the entire show. Didn’t anyone care that he was putting extra hypnotic suggestions in some woman’s mind? Sure, she was the one who was “talking to Martians” at the end of the show, but didn’t anyone find it fishy that he had to whisper to her everytime someone else was singing or dancing and distracting the audience?

It wasn’t until the show was over and Amy came back to our booth that time started moving at a normal rate and I kind of ‘plugged back in’. Amy, however, was still in another world. She was short of breath, and sort of stumbled back to the booth like she was drunk. She kept looking back to the stage at the Mind Master, as if she was having trouble pulling her eyes off him. She was flushed. I think she was aroused.

Oh God. It was happening. It was really happening. The shock and reality of it sort of slapped me back into a more clear frame of mind. “Amy, sweetie. We should go. This guy is trouble. He’s bad news, trust me.” I pleaded.

She was still looking back at him on the stage, so clearly lusting after him. “He is magnificient” she breathed.

Fuck! This had gone too far.

“Amy, this guy is after you because he loves to screw with me. I knew him back in college. A whole bunch of shit went down that we don’t need to get into, but he is using you to get to me!” I said, admitting more than I ever had. I should have just done this a long time ago. It wasn’t as hard as I feared it to be.

“Ooh sweetie. You have nothing to worry about” she said as she looked at me sweetly. She cocked her head and looked at me like my Amy looked at me. Was she back? Was this over? Had we really been saved despite coming this close to the edge of the cliff?

Nope.

She continued, “The Mind Master is so powerful that neither of us can stop him from doing whatever he wants with us. There is nothing you or I can do to stop him, so why worry? It is beyond our control” she said almost reassuringly. My heart broke as I realized we would soon be falling off of the cliff.

I was both titalated and panicked as Amy once again got that lustful look in her eyes. “He’s so powerful Brent. So… virile. He can control anyone. I want him to control me Brent. I’m sorry, I love you, but I need this. I need to be owned by him right now,…to be controlled. He makes me so wet Brent….”

My Amy talking about getting “wet”? This is the woman who had never once had sex without first grabbing a tube of lubrication. Hearing her talk like this made my dick so hard it hurt. She looked so fucking sexy right now. So, uninhibited. It was hard to believe this was the crying mother that dropped our son off at the airport fourteen hours earlier.

But it was the same woman. It was the same woman that gave birth to my son. It was the same woman that I made my life and business with. My partner, my soul mate. Not his! She was not his!

“Amy, we are leaving right the fuck now!” I said, standing up in a hurry. My will now stronger than it had been in weeks. His spell was broken! We were not going over the cliff! I was strong, I was determined! I was ready to carry her out of there over my shoulder if that is what it took.

“Be silent Quarterback” a voice whispered behind me. It was the fucking Mind Master. I turned around to tell him to go to hell, that his power over us was gone! ….. but nothing came out.

“Amy, my little hypnotized kitten, your husband is completely helpless against me. I would like you to come up to my apartmentwith me. Would you like that darling?” he asked.

Amy curled up in the booth like a little sex kitten would. She was staring at him with this submissive, lustful eyes that I had never seen before as she quickly agreed to go anywhere he wanted. I looked around the club, wondering if anyone else was finding this strange. Perhaps someone could even help me?

Yet no one was paying any attention, even as The Mind Master gently reached out to caress Amy’s face, eventually touching her lips. She eagerly started sucking on his fingers, like she couldn’t get enough of him.

“I want both of you to follow me to my apartment. Come now” he commanded quietly. I knew I had no choice. My wife actually took his arm. It was heartbreaking.

It turns out the Milner actually owned the restaurant/club that we were in, and his apartment was upstairs. It was a nice place, in what I knew to be a pretty nice neighborhood, albeit oddly situated in the financial district. He clearly had some money.

When we walked in, I immediately noticed a couch covered in a giant blue fox fur spread. The fur must have costs thousands. There was a chair across from this couch, and I was instructed to go sit there and watch.

My greatest fear and my greatest fantasy were about to happen right in front of me, and there was nothing I could do about it.