The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursed With A Fantasy:

Chapter 9 by Brent

Bright, glaring sunlight startled me awake. Squinting and uncertain, I reached for the other side of the bed and felt nothing, only Amy’s pillow.

I opened my eyes. Amy wasn’t there.

The alarm clock read 10:08. I hadn’t slept this late in years, maybe decades. What the hell happened?

Then, I remembered.

Milner and Amy fucking on his fur-covered couch. Oh shit. Where was she? Was she still with him? How did I get home?

I ran downstairs, frantically tying my bathrobe around me, as I stampeded through every room, looking for Amy.

“Amy?!” I called in our main foyer.

“Good morning,” Amy said, from behind me.

I jumped and turned around. She was seated calmly at our dining room table, her cup of coffee and newspaper in front of her.

“Wha-huh?” I managed. “Are you okay?”

“I think I should be asking you that,” she said, nodding at my bathrobe and disheveled appearance.

“Weren’t you- last night. Did you—?” I asked.

“Did last night happen?” she said. “Is that what you’re asking me?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Did you and Milner—was it a dream?”

“Who?” she said. “You must’ve had a bad dream. How about you get dressed and come back down? I’ll make you some breakfast and you can talk about whatever’s bothering you. Okay?”

“Sure,” I said, unclenching my fists. I headed upstairs, feeling the tension in my stomach uncoiling.

I came back downstairs, looking reasonably presentable this time. Amy was still seated at the dining table like nothing had happened. I sat across from her, where she had set a plate of eggs and toast that she’d made.

As I ate, I marveled at my beautiful, kind wife. I really was the luckiest guy in the world.

She was holding her favorite mug with the little flowers on it and drinking her coffee. The morning sun bathed her familiar, loving face. She wore one of her favorite plum turtleneck sweaters. It was classic Amy. My wife, my love, the mother of our child.

After I finished eating, I gazed at her, admiring her beauty. Feeling my eyes on her, she looked up from her newspaper and smiled at me.

“I had a dream last night,” I said, trying to be careful with my words. “That you were hypnotized to have sex with a stage hypnotist I knew from college. You called him Mind Master.”

“That wasn’t a dream,” she said casually.

“What?!” I said.

“Look,” she said. “It’s not important. I still love you. It’s just Mind Master is more than a regular man… He’s just so—“

She started looking into the distance, a slight smile curling on her lips.

“Jeez,” I muttered. “I can’t believe this. I don’t know if I can get over this.”

“What?” she said, snapping out of her reverie. “I still love you, Brent, and I’m not going anywhere.”

“That’s just- I- what the hell?” I said.

“We can get past this,” she said, putting her hand on mine. “I love you.”

I wasn’t expecting this. Any of it, really, but I meant her blatant admission to cheating on me and still loving me, despite that. Then again, she wasn’t fully in control of her actions. Maybe she was right. Maybe we could get past this.

Her sincerity and the love in her eyes overwhelmed me. I had to tell her everything. From start to finish. She had to know what kind of man Milner really was.

“Amy, I guess what happened last night wasn’t really your fault. I can’t stay mad at you. It’s not your fault,” I said, realizing I was babbling. Despite that, I pressed on.

“I got mixed up with that guy in college. He raped my college girlfriend in front of me and screwed with my head to make me like it. He bumped into me at the lot a couple weeks ago and came after you because he’s a sadistic asshole who wants to see me suffer. We need to find a professional hypnotherapist or something to remove whatever he put into our heads. I’m sorry I got you mixed up in this, but I swear to do all I can to get you out. I love you so much. I love this life that we’ve built, and what we mean to each other. Nothing he did to us can change that.”

She looked at me for so long a moment that I expected crickets to start chirping. She rolled her eyes.

“Come on, Brent,” she said. “I know it’s not my fault. Also, I think rape is the wrong word. Qewbie.”

My heart sank. She was still under his spell.

“Amy, we need to get help!” I said.

“Seriously, Qewbie,” she said, rolling her eyes. “Did he actually hold Kelly down and rape her? Or did his hypnotic voice and power caress her mind, until she submitted to sexy submission? Did he pleasure her until all she craved was to serve him any way a woman can?”

My dick stirred from the breathy way she was talking about falling into hypnosis for him. Oh no. I couldn’t let this happen. I had to fight.

“Amy, think about BJ!” I said.

She started, like I had splashed cold water over her.

“BJ is our son,” I said, pressing my advantage. “We love him more than anything. You’re his mom, not Milner’s sex slave. I’m Brent, your husband and partner. I’m not Qewbie! I love you and you love me! Milner wants to turn you against this family, this life we built together. Don’t you see that?”

She paused, eyes searching the table like the answer was there. I could tell the wheels in her head were turning. I put my hand on top of hers.

“You have to fight this, Amy,” I said. “We have to fight this! For BJ. For us!”

She looked up at me, eyes filling with tears.

“Oh, Brent,” she said. She ran around the table and tackled me in a passionate hug, clinging to me for dear life. Her fingers burrowed into my back, but I held her tight. We can fix this, I realized.

“Amy, I’m going to hop in the shower,” I said, feeling conviction return to my voice. “We’re going to find the closest hypnotherapist or psychologist or whatever and go there right away. Look, whatever happens: don’t answer the phone. We can’t let him tear us apart, while we still have a fighting chance. Don’t try to reason with him.”

Amy nodded, the fear apparent in her eyes. It was enough to tell me she would be safe for at least the next twenty minutes. I skipped my morning shave and ran to the shower, scrubbing and rinsing in record time.

But I wasn’t fast enough. When I came out of the bathroom, draped in my towel, Amy was sitting on the bed, looking at her phone.

“Amy?” I said. “Is everything alright?”

“Yes,” she said quietly.

“Shit,” I said, my heart sinking. “Did he call you?!

“No,” she said. “He texted.”

“Oh God,” I said, my heart skyrocketing in my chest. “What did he want?”

“I didn’t mean to read it,” she said quietly. “But it came right up on my screen. By the time I realized what it was I had already read it.”

“What did it say?!” I shouted.

“He said he went to DC today for a show, but he has a furrier in the city that we should visit,” she said, her big brown eyes widening. “He said I should go and pick out anything I want and it will be taken care of. He said we should leave soon.”

The thought of her trying on a bunch of different fur coats made my dick stir again. I saw her big brown eyes shift to the towel around my waist as it started to tent.

“Aim, we shouldn’t,” I said, hearing the steel leave my voice. “We- we have to get away from him. We have to fight this.”

“I know. You’re right,” she said, biting her lip nervously. “But do you think I would look sexy in a fur coat?”

The towel tented a bit more.

“I mean, we have to get to someone to clear our heads,” she continued. “But what if we picked out a free fur coat first? I mean, we have all day. Couldn’t we do both?”

I shivered in place, and I couldn’t tell if it was from terror, arousal, or a foreboding combination of both.

“BJ won’t be home from my parents’ for a couple days,” she said, shrugging. “Besides, the Mind Master is in DC. We could go, get a free fur coat, get our heads cleared out, and fuck like rabbits.”

I almost jumped at Amy actually saying “fuck.” It was hot but so out of character for her. Shit. I was hard as a rock, and it started to sound like a good idea. Maybe we could do both.

The next hour and a half was a blur as we drove to the “fur district” in NYC. Milner had texted Amy the fur salon’s address. I could only imagine what sort of sway—or even blackmail—Milner had over the owner. When we finally found it, I dropped Amy off at the door while I went through the arduous task of finding decent parking. Every street in the area was a one-way, which meant that when I finally found a parking garage, it was still twenty minutes of red lights and circling the massive city block before I could pull in. I was exhausted and my voice was hoarse from shouting at other drivers. Plus, I was worried I would miss Amy trying on fur coats.

When I entered the fur salon, I was greeted by a man, wearing a nametag that said Nikolai. I assumed that he was the guy that owed Milner a favor.

He nodded to me and said, “Your companion is in back, sir.”

“You mean my wife?” I said. It sounded sharper than I meant it to. For all I knew, this guy was one of Milner’s victims, too.

“Of course, sir” he said, rolling his eyes. “Your wife.”

I was about to comment on his sarcastic tone, when I saw Amy near the store’s rear, wearing a cute chinchilla jacket. It looked so soft. I got hard just looking at her, wanting to run my hands all over her. Why hadn’t I bought her a fur coat before? Christ, she looked so hot. I could have bought her a fur coat like that when she was mine and enjoyed seeing her in it. Wait. “When she was mine?” Was she not mine anymore? No, I couldn’t think like that. Part of Milner’s hypnosis, I bet. We’d go to someone after this errand and get our heads fixed. We would.

She didn’t see me enter as she slipped out of that jacket and tried on a different one. She smiled at her reflection, snuggling into the soft fur, petting it all over her. It was thrilling to watch, so I stood behind a rack of fur coats, hoping not to disrupt her enjoyment. Then, she pulled her iPhone out of her purse and took a picture of her reflection in the mirror—of herself in the chinchilla jacket.

She probably thought I was still parking the car and wanted me to see how great she looked. So sweet of her. I decided to let her know I was here.

“Hey, Aim!” I called to her.

I did not expect her to react the way she did. Her eyes widened, mortified, and she hid her phone in her pocket.

I realized then that she wasn’t sending the picture to me, but to Milner. Shit! She looked incredible, but luckily I wasn’t so horny that my dick was thinking for me. I rushed over to her and grabbed the phone right out of her pocket. She was startled, even looking at me like I was insane. I ignored it and powered down her phone. Taking no chances, I turned off mine, as well.

Amy’s look softened a bit as she realized what I was doing. I saw my Amy come back to reality as she smiled at me with a loving smile. “Do you think this looks nice?” she asked, batting her eyelashes. “Would you like if I touched you in your penis with this?” she whispered. The awkward way she constructed her sexy sentence told me that she was once more my Amy again.

“Very much so!” I said, embracing her. God, she felt so good in that chinchilla. My dick was completely hard now. “Let’s get this settled and get out of here,” I told her as I took her hand and lead her up to the front desk.

The older man, Nikolai, greeted us with a smile. “You are friends of Mr. Milner?” he asked with a noticeable Russian accent.

I wanted to shout ‘No, we hate that bastard with every fiber of our beings!’ but I couldn’t. I was trying to finagle a free fur coat out of this.

“How do you know Mr. Milner?” I asked, trying to deflect his question with my own.

“I like Puerto Rico women,” Nikolai said, a grin creeping across his face. I made a quick glance over at Amy, who shrugged. I wondered if Nikolai’s grasp on the English language was not quite as strong as I thought.

“Yes, they can be very pretty,” I replied, not knowing what to say.

“I have Puerto Rico salesgirl here. Maria. Super foxy,” he said. “Milner makes her to fall in love with me. He is good friend, a good man.”

As he spoke, I noticed him typing on his laptop computer, but I figured he was settling the bill or taking the coat off inventory.

“That’s, uh, nice,” I said, unsure of how else to reply to Milner capturing a young salesgirl and making her this Russian man’s captive for god knows how many years. It was despicable. I hoped we would be settled soon and I could get Amy out of here. The sooner we were out of here, the better.

“He’s not just a good man, Papi,” said a woman from the back of the store. “He’s un dios.”

Amy and I both turned to see an incredibly attractive Hispanic woman strutting toward us from the store’s rear office. She wore a sable vest over a black bra, a black miniskirt, and black suede boots. My dick was already semi-hard, but this vixen instantly brought it to full mast. She was staring intently at me, then focused on Amy, as she approached us with a sultry staccato walk.

“Maria,” Nikolai said. “I was just telling our new friends about you. Where were you?”

“Sorry, Nikolai,” a man’s voice said from Nikolai’s laptop. “We just finished a very intense session. She’s still a little hot from it.”

Shit! It was Milner’s voice, I realized. The shopkeeper must have opened a Skype session with him.

I looked at Amy, who seemed frozen in place, her brown eyes, widening in terror. But I also saw her hips shifting. Was she getting wet?

Fuck! We had to get out of there.

“Aim, we have to leave now!” I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the counter. We started for the door.

“Amy doesn’t want to leave,” Milner’s voice said as Nikolai spun the laptop around toward us. I almost tripped over my feet, when Amy stopped. It felt like I was pulling a leaden weight.

“No, Aim, don’t listen to him! We have to go!” I heard myself pleading. Her widened eyes frantically went back and forth between me and Milner’s image on the screen. She turned back toward me, a guilty look on her face as she turned and walked back to the counter.

“No!” I shouted. “Amy! Please! For BJ!”

“Oh, relax, QB,” Milner said. “Besides, you can’t find the door anyway.”

Did he think I was an idiot? I looked in the direction I had been headed before Amy stopped, and I only saw a solid wall. What the fuck? I started looking around frantically, but for the life of me I couldn’t see a goddamned door. But I knew it was there. Maybe if I felt all the walls, I could find the door handle.

Nikolai laughed heartily.

“I’ll never understand,” Nikolai said. “But is so funny to see.”

“How have you been, my friend?” Milner asked him. Were they really going to have a polite conversation now? Were they really friends, or was Nikolai also under Milner’s control?

“Very very good, yes,” Nikolai said. “But there is one small thing you could help with. She still wants to cook all of these Puerto Rico meals. They stink up my home. Can you make her cook good Russian dishes? So much better.”

If I wasn’t trying so hard to look for the door, I would’ve expressed shock over Nikolai putting in an order like he was talking to a waiter.

“Absolutely, my friend,” Milner said. “I want to have a little fun first. You don’t mind if I borrow her for a bit, do you?”

“Of course,” Nikolai said.

“Oh, and Nikolai,” Milner said. “You might want your video camera handy.”

Nikolai smiled wickedly and pulled out his phone.

I turned around and searched even more desperately for the door.