The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursed With A Fantasy:

Chapter 10 by Amy

Things were happening too fast.

All day, I felt like I was flipping back and forth between two people living in my mind. I started as the Mind Master’s sexy new woman, but I shook it off with Brent’s help. I remembered myself as Amy, Brent’s wife and BJ’s mom. But it was getting hard to hang on to. I was slipping back into sexy submission. Trying on the fur coat felt so sexy. I desperately wanted Brent to find me desirable in it, but I wanted the Mind Master’s approval even more. Now Brent was furiously looking for a door that was right in front of him so we could avoid whatever Milner had in mind for us. Milner’s comment about the video camera made me nervous, and I didn’t want to be filmed doing something embarrassing. I’m sure this was adding to Brent’s panicked attempts to get us out of here. I could have told him where the door was, since I could see it right in front of him, but I didn’t want to. Something kept me from wanting to leave. I was curious to see what Milner had in mind for me.

Maria was now looking at me, I realized. She was staring at me in a predatory, sultry way. I wondered if she could see fear in my eyes. Her eyes were smoky and exotic. In my peripheral vision, I could see Nikolai take out his phone and record us as Maria walked up to me. My heart was beating so fast, I could feel it pounding in my throat.

She was getting closer and closer, until she entered my personal space, just a couple inches in front of me. So close that our fur garments were touching. Her arms snaked out and started stroking mine. She pulled me into her embrace, while whispering in my ear.

“I just spent the last hour so deep in trance for him,” she hissed into my ear. “It was so deeply relaxing, deeply submissive. Oh mi dios, chica, I go so deep under our Master’s hypnotic power.”

She moaned into my ear before she licked my earlobe. Hearing her talk about being hypnotized by “our Master” was getting me aroused.

“I go so deep for him, until all I want is to go deeper and please him,” she said directly in my ear with her Puerto Rican accent. “To serve him. It is so submissive, so sexy, so hypnotic, so caliente. I know you have felt it, too. I know that he has made love to your mind. Fucked your mind until all you want is to be fucked by him even more, mentally and physically. Isn’t that right, chica?”

“YES!” I whined, my body shuddering in pleasure, betraying me. Yesssss, I wanted it so badly. I was breathing heavily now, so aroused by thoughts of his power over me. Also, by thoughts of her submitting to him. Oh my god, was I getting turned on by another woman? The butterflies in my stomach were making my knees shake as she pulled back her head enough that I could look into her smoky, sultry eyes. She slowly leaned into me, and we kissed. Slowly at first and then more passionately. Then, we were heatedly making out.

My heart sank as she pulled away from me, sauntering over to a velvet bench in the side of the salon. Crooking her finger, she summoned me. I went to her like a moth to a flame, kneeling before her. She put her hands around me at the small of my back, and pulled me in between her now open legs. I could feel her fingers slowly running up my chinchilla-covered spine, giving me goosebumps all over and causing my nipples to stand erect beneath my blouse. Without a word, she pulled my chinchilla coat off me, and I obediently removed my arms from the sleeves. Then, she removed my blouse and expertly unhooked my bra. I was at her mercy, like eager putty in her skilled hands.

My erect nipples were on display and I realized how exposed and uncomfortable that made me feel. What was I doing? This was going too far, too fast. I wasn’t a lesbian! I was a soccer mom. A wife. Brent’s wife.

I stood up tentatively, looking back at him, and wondering if he had found the door yet. He was just standing in the middle of the room, staring at us. Not much different than creepy Nikolai with his phone. He certainly wasn’t looking at me like a soccer mom. He was probably fantasizing about me having hypnotized lesbian sex with this super-hot Latina, who I realized was in the process of slipping the luxurious chinchilla jacket back on me. I put my arms back through the sleeves, at least comfortable to be covered up again. I knew I should’ve protested to all of this, but my breath caught in my throat as she leaned forward and took my left nipple in her lips. I gave a little gasp as she gently sucked it and rolled her tongue over it while keeping a firm grasp on the back of my chinchilla jacket. She let her tongue and lips work on my nipple until I thought I couldn’t take it anymore. Then she started to kiss my breast with gentle little brushes of her lips and tongue, and worked her way over to my other breast. Her hands were exploring the back of my skirt and panties, and the back of my thighs with light brushes of her fingertips. They roamed to the inside of my thighs and the front of my skirt, and when she rubbed my pussy through my panties, I almost collapsed into the pleasure. A hot rush I’d never felt before coursed through me and I almost came right then and there.

She rubbed my heated pussy before taking her mouth away from my nipple.

“We are his hypnotized sex toys,” she moaned to me. “He wants this. We want this.”

She reached around and undid my skirt, then began sliding my panties down my legs. As they reached my knees, she leaned in and kissed my navel, letting her tongue explore it while I stepped out of them. Holding my ass gently, she traced a wet trail of little kisses from my belly button to the top of my pubic mound. I shuddered involuntarily, since she was so close to having her mouth on my clit. And it was so wrong, it made me feel hotter. My knees buckled and my breath caught in my throat. I would have fallen if Maria hadn’t turned me toward the velvet bench. I collapsed back onto it with my feet still on the floor. Maria knelt between my legs.

She took off her sable vest and her bra, exposing her cinnamon breasts in their full glory. She was magnificently golden brown. Her brown nipples were taut and erect, mirroring mine, and her eyes were locked onto mine as that Latina smile traveled to the inside of my right thigh. When her lips kissed me there, I gasped aloud and my breath escaped me in a sharp gasp. As her hands came up around my hips and her mouth moved closer to my pussy, I balled my fists and squeezed them into my cheeks with a ragged moan I’d never made before. Her tongue slowly teased its way to my labia and I thought I’d die from overwhelming pleasure. As her hands held my thighs open, her tongue glided around the edge of my pussy, before she put her mouth over it. She lingered there for a blessed eternity as her tongue played with me, and her lips covered my clit and pussy, and sucked and teased me until I couldn’t take it anymore.

Her fingers moved to the bottom of my pussy, and started teasing my sensitive skin while her mouth continued to work its magic on my clit. As my tension built rapidly towards climax, she slipped a finger inside me, and raked it against the front of my vagina, rubbing it back and forth. As she did this harder and faster, her lips and tongue moved faster on my clit, and my breathing became ragged—almost in time with her movements. My hips rose from the velvet cushion, but her mouth and hands stayed with me as I slipped toward orgasm. When she pushed two fingers into me—while sucking hard on my clit—I came hard.

I heard my voice calling out, “Mind Master!” repeatedly as my hips almost bucked her off, but she pressed me down into the bench. I came even harder the second time—the hot waves rushing through my body almost caused me to pass out, but my voice never tiring of my mantra: “Mind Master! Mind Master!”

I was lost in a post-orgasmic haze, my eyes barely open, but I saw Nikolai literally pick Maria up off the ground and threw her across the desk, fucking her savagely from behind. This was turning into some sort of orgy. I looked across the salon at Brent. He was just staring at me with his dick in his hands, furiously jerking off, with a pleading look in his eyes. It was cute watching Qewbie struggle.