The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note:

I first came up with this short story as I went through a larger supermarket around here in the morning hours: there were just a fistful of customers, but very many people being busy with replenishing the racks. And then I imagined what it would be like if ... but: see for yourself. :—)

Any resemblance with any real persons, places, companies and events is purely coincidental. And please: This is adult content, non-science and pure fiction and does by no means reflect the author’s opinion on treating people in real life. So don’t try any of this! I’m looking forward to any comments, suggestions for linguistic improvement (due to the fact that English is not my native language), questions or maybe even fresh ideas: !

* * *

Customer Service

“Wow!” Jessie said to herself as she entered. A new supermarket chain called “Pumpkin” had built one of their mega-stores in Jessie’s small hometown. Jessie, an athletic 22-years old blonde, had never really left the town – except for one or two beach holidays abroad. She had never seen one of these temples of consumerism before. And this one ... wow ... it was the first one within the next 60 miles that was open 24 hours. And all this advertising, lime-and-orange coloured posters (the chain’s corporate colours) hung all over the place and led the buyer to the latest bargains. Jessie almost keeled over. She had neither anything specific in mind that she’d buy nor the money, but she just wanted to have a look-around. Maybe she’d buy a pack of chewing gum or something like that. Slowly she strode through the aisles. In the body care section Jessie stopped in front of a rack and grabbed a perfume flask.

“I wonder if I could try this out?” she asked herself and suddenly someone dashed around the corner and stopped right next to Jessie. It was a woman on rollerblades or inliners as they were called today. But then Jessie jumped back. That woman was clad in shiny rubber from head to toe. The strange lime-coloured rubber suit didn’t even have any buttons or zippers. And on top of that, the woman’s head, boobs, elbows and knees were covered by inflated orange pumpkins, matching the chain’s logo and colours. Jessie scrutinized the inflated pumpkin head: it just had a kind of speaker in the middle and something like a tiny camera right above the speaker. Jessie was completely amazed as the rubber pumpkin woman said to her in a gentle, but slightly mechanical voice:

“Hello, Ma’am. Of course you can try this fragrance out. It’s part of our policy: You can get and try everything at Pumpkin! If there is somethiny I can do to be of any assistance to you, just call me or one of my colleagues.”

“O-OK... thanks!” Jessie said to the woman who rolled away quite quickly, facing another customer who obviously needed some information. Then Jessie watched the aisles very carefully. From time to time she spotted a lime-and-orange coloured person rolling through. Most of them were women as she could tell by the two inflated pumpkins on their chest. But some of them were men as there were no such covers and because they were bigger and stronger. In all this perplexity Jessie almost forgot about the flask and as she went on towards the sweets section she accidentally put the flask into her pocket.

“Would you please come with me, Ma’am?” a man in a lime polo shirt asked Jessie and guided her to a door in the back area.

“And why?” Jessie asked.

“Because of this!” the man said an produced the flask from Jessie’s pocket, “You put this in there. That’s shoplifting.”

About half an hour later, Jessie, the man (who turned out to be the branch manager) and two latex-clad men (who wore just lime-coloured suits with orange-coloured boots, but had neither pumpkin heads nor roller skates) sat in the manager’s office. Jessie’s belongings lay on the table and Jessie sobbed.

“But I did not want to steal that flask. You have to believe me!” she mumbled.

“That’s what they always tell. See, you had this flask in your pocket, worth 30 dollars. But you don’t have a credit card, debit card ... and you only have 7.55 dollars in your purse. That looks to me like you did not have the intention of paying for that flask,” the manager answered triumphantly.

“But ... no ... I ... don’t know what to say. This ... this is not true! You have to call the Police,” Jessie sobbed. Suddenly a fax machine beeped and the manager got the sheet out of it. He read it carefully, signed it and put it into the folder lying in front of him.

“That’s not necessary. That fax came from the DA’s office. They agreed that you should be punished according to the Shoplifting Act 2013,” the manager declared. Jessie did not understand a single word. So he went on: “Regulations give me the right to hold you here a certain span of time, but not longer than 24 hours per 10 dollars value of the stolen goods. You will have to work off your punishment right here, right now. According to that flask’s value, I am entitled to let you work here for up to 72 hours. You will be one of our rolling advisers and warehousepersons.”

“You mean I will have to wear one of these ridiculous suits?” Jessie asked and pointed at the two men standing behind her. The manager just nodded and smiled at Jessie. Then he nodded at the two men who instantly grabbed Jessie by her arms and pulled her out of the office.

“No! Take your hands off of me! You sick bastards! Let me go!” Jessie shouted and struggeled as she was brought into a small white-tiled room. One of the men then held her tightly in front of the other one while he unbuttoned Jessie’s shirt and pants. Then he took off her clothes. But as Jessie kicked him really hard, he just shook his head and got a syringe and injected something into Jessie’s veins that quietened her. The other man slowly loosened his grip and put Jessie on a metal table in the middle of the room. Jessie mumbled something and see-sawed her head on the table. From time to time she lifted up a hand, but it was quickly put on the table again by one of the two men who began to shave her entire body from the chin downwards, wherever necessary. Then they lubricated every inch of her body and pulled an extremely tight lime-coloured rubber suit up her body. They sealed the suit behind her neck with some kind of a gluing device. Jessie was now covered in latex, crease-free and immaculate. And she had orange latex around her elbows and knees. Her boobs lay there overtly, being put through holes in the suit. But then tight inflatable latex covers were glued on top of the openings around them. Finally the orange latex parts were inflated and formed little or bigger pumpkins to serve as elbow and knee protectors and to hide Jessie’s c-sized breasts, although they did not have to hide very much as Jessie’s breasts were rather round and firm.

Then one of the men put almost knee-high roller skates around her feet and locked them properly with screws while the other man slit the suit open from about her clit down to her anus. He put something big inside Jessie’s anus and even inflated it. Then he slowly pushed a tube into Jessie’s urethra and thus emptied her bladder. Afterwards he cut off the tube’s front end and put a valve on top of it. Then he sealed the suit again, but let a smal slit open, right in front of Jessie’s vagina. Finally, tubes were put into Jessie’s nostrils as well as her mouth and a hood was put over her head. It was made of orange latex and then inflated so that it locked tightly in place. After it had been glued to the suit, Jessie was put in a chair.

Slowly the sedative lost its effect and Jessie wondered what had happened. She had to breathe heavily to get some air and she could see nothing at all. But then she realized that she had really been put into one of these suits. She tried to touch her head but only felt the round and inflated pumpkin. She then touched her breasts, but there, too, were just these round inflated things. Slowly she let her hand slide over her rubberized belly. Wow... this felt cool somehow. Her own touch aroused her. Jessie sighed and let her hand slide between her thighs and pushed her clit. She sighed again as a jolt of pleasure floated through her body. This was strange ... this was insane, but it felt good at least. Then she heard somebody open a door and enter the room.

“Jessie? Can you hear me?” the manager said to her. Jessie nodded.

“OK, let me explain how this works. I will switch your systems on in a minute and then you will be able to see again on the small monitor inside the hood. Please breathe slowly through your nose, the tubes lead directly to outside on top of the hood. Whatever you do, stay calm and follow the orders given to you by the system which is linked to the market’s management. If you do your job properly, you will be rewarded, maybe even by a reduction of the time you have to stay here. But any insubordinance will be punished by a raise of your time. Well, I looked over your case again and decided that you’ll have to start with just 48 hours, also because it’s the first time we caught you shoplifting. The time that is yet to be served will be displayed on the monitor. OK?”

“OK? Nothing is ... OK!” Jessie mumbled form inside the hood and out of the speaker that filtered her articulation a bit, “Let me go at once! This is insane! You must be completely out of your minds!”

“Believe me, you’ll get used to it very quickly in case you do well. And remember: you are sealed in this suit. You cannot open it by yourself and you can’t leave the premises, because the skates will block automatically and give an alarm. And it’s completely up to you whether you get out of here in 48 or more or even less hours. So good luck!” the manager said and pushed a button on a remote control.

Instantly a picture of the room appeared and it followed Jessie’s head as she turned it from left to right and back again. Then a number appeared in the left upper corner of the monitor: 48.0. Jessie sighed. She bit on the tube that stuck in her mouth and went down her gullet. She tried to breathe slowly. She had to get through this. She reassured her that she just had to do what she was told and this nightmare would be over very soon. And then she’d hire an attourney and sue the shit out of this company. At least her friends and family wouldn’t recognize her in that suit. Then an order appeared on the monitor:

## stand up, proceed to aisle C18 ##

Jessie stood up slowly and rolled towards the door. Luckily for her, she’d been rollerskating since the age of three. She opened the door and went out through a corridor and into the market. A small displayed map showed her where to turn left or right and when to stop. The air flow caused by the skating tingled on the latex and Jessie’s nipples grew. However this wasn’t visible from the outside. But Jessie certainly felt aroused by it and by the moves she made inside the tight suit. In aisle C18 she stopped in front of a rack.

## sort the newspapers again ##

Jessie looked at the rack. Some customers had read and / or rifled through some of the newspapers. So Jessie got down on her padded knees and put the newspapers together and then arranged them on the rack again. When she was ready, Jessie stood up and waited for the next order. But instead she felt something inside her anus. The thing one of the men had put there began to stimulate her.

## reward in progress ##

Jessie shivered a bit and sighed. But before she could start moaning which would be heard from the outside, the thing inside her stopped.

## proceed to the warehouse – seafood section ##

So Jessie skated back to the warehouse. There she spotted the two men that had put her in this suit. Their sole purpose (besides helping the manager with the shoplifters) was working in the warehouse, sorting goods, carrying boxes. But there were also other male workers clad in latex. One of them leaned against a storage rack and held his hands on his crotch. He breathed heavily. But after some seconds he cleared his throat, smiled a bit and continued with his work. Jessie concluded that he must have been ‘rewarded’ as well. In a cold storage room Jessie stopped in front of a large metal table with a large sink in it and several boxes standing in front of it.

## disembowel seafood goods ##

Jessie did not know what to do, but then something appeared on the monitor and showed her how to slit the cold fish open and how to remove the bowels. Jessie took one of the fish in her right hand and a knife in her left. She applied the knife, but then she felt revulsion for doing something like that and wanted to put the fish back into the box. But then a warning flashed in her field of vision, the thing inside of her uttered a light but increasing electric shock and the number in the corner, that had been reduced to 47.4 slowly went up again by 0.1 per every 30 seconds Jessie did not follow the order. As it reached 47.9, Jessie sighed, grabbed the fish again and did what she had been told. The number stopped and decreased again after 6 minutes. Jessie was desperate. She was at this manager’s mercy. She had no choice. She just ... she just had to obey and do what they told her. Otherwise she’d never get out of this suit again. The system would surely give an alarm in case Jessie used the knife to cut the suit into pieces. Jessie sweated and sobbed inside her suit but continued until all the fish was cleaned and ready to be sold. Then another woman entered and pulled Jessie over towards a sink. Jessie hat to stand still and was hosed down so that she wouldn’t smell like fish. After that the woman polished Jessie’s suit up again. Jessie enjoyed every single touch closing her eyes and moaning inside the hood.

And then there was the next order. Jessie had to get replenishment from the stock and to put it exactely where the monitor told her by applying a small [+] cursor in her field of vision. When she rolled back to the stock, a young man thwarted her in the DIY section. He held a cordless screwdriver in his hands and smiled at Jessie.

“Hi, could you perhaps tell me how long this needs to be charged?” he asked her.

“Of course, Sir ... this battery needs to be charged 2 hours ... to be fully operational. This one is model CLS-16. But model CS-19 offers an ... an additional quick charge mode on the other hand,” Jessie stuttered, well, read from the monitor in front of her eyes that provided her with the perfect answer.

“Can I try this one out?” the man went on and Jessie already knew what was about to come.

“Of course you can try this screwdriver out. Just over there at the wood truss. It’s part of our policy: You can get and try everything at Pumpkin! If there is something I can do to be of any assitance to you, just call me or one of my colleagues,” Jessie read from the screen. The man looked at her and smiled again.

“Well, I wonder who might be under that hot rubber suit. Could you tell me that and could you tell me if that person would like to have dinner with me some day.”

“I ...” Jessie silenced. She rather would have said yes and left the market right away, but she knew she couldn’t. So she sighed and read the answer given to her on the monitor: “This is a question that I cannot provide an answer for. Do you have any further questions concerning Pumpkin’s range of products?”

The man sighed as well, thanked her for the kind service and shook his head. As Jessie rolled away, he followed her with his eyes, especially her ass being tightly clad by the lime latex. The programme instantly rewarded Jessie for resisting that offer and for unreeling the given answers; when she reached the stock again, the thing inside of her stimulated her that hard that she had to lean against the wall for a moment. Jessie put her hands on her crotch and her belly. She gasped for air inside her rubber prison that even increased the effect. She threw her round pumpkin head back and forth and finally shivered all over. Some seconds later she came and everything was over. Jessie got a grip and rolled on. Maybe this was even better than going out with a stranger and having bad sex with him, Jessie thought. She knew that she had done well, that she just had to obey and everything would be fine. That was the easiest and quickest way to get out of that situation: total obedience, no questions asked. Then she would be rewarded and the counter would run a bit quicker. For the first time since hours Jessie felt happy.

Some hours later Jessie was called to a room in the back of the market. She had to sit on a chair and a machine connected automatically to the valve on Jessie’s urethra tube. Another gripper slowly removed the speaker from the hood and connected a tube to that one in her mouth to supply her with food and water. Jessie was able to get some rest there as she had to sit on that chair for about half an hour. In the meantime two other women rolled towards that area, sat in the chairs next to her and were connected to the machinery just like Jessie. But then work continued: assisting customers, restocking the racks, cleaning everything up. During the night shift Jessie was granted longer rest periods, but she had to work though.

The next day somebody had spilled something near the adult section (x-rated movies, sex gear and wear, magazines etc.) and Jessie was ordered to clean it up. As she got up and put the last floor rag into a bag, a man asked her for assistance inside the adult section. So Jessie put the bag aside and followed the man behind the visual separation. As they reached the dildoes and vibrators section the man turned around and grabbed Jessie by her upper arms. He looked at her dismissively, but Jessie tried to stay calm and gentle ... at least the monitor told her to.

“How can I help you, Sir?” she asked the man with a slight tremble in her voice.

“Just stay silent! I’d like to try something out...” the man hissed towards her and opened up his trousers and as he put his erect cock in front of the slit in Jessie’s suit he added: “you!”

Jessie gasped for air. On the one hand, this was too serious. They could not really demand this form her. But on the other hand, she had to obey. She had to serve all customers. She had to assist them. She had to do what they said, had to obey them. And so Jessie stood there and let the man go on. He pushed his cock through the slit and began penetrating her. Jessie closed her eyes. But then – on second thought – Jessie realized that she had not to obey him, she just had to obey the system. She only had to be kind to every customer, but her obedience was limited to the monitor’s orders. Jessie opened her eyes again. There was no order to let this happen. In fact, there was an advice that she should tell the system if there was a situation she couldn’t handle. So Jessie pushed the man away from her and kicked him in his balls.

“Help!” Jessie screamed and only seconds later the two big latex-clad guys from the warehouse stood next to the man and lifted him up. The manager arrived there as well and had the man brought to his office. He asked Jessie whether everything was OK and whether she needed a break. But Jessie wanted to go through with all this and said that everything was all right.

“Good girl. I’ll handle that guy. Seems like he’ll disembowl fish for the next few months ...” the manager said and gave her a pat on the back. Then he went away and let Jessie alone in the adult section, still gasping for air through the tiny tubes in her tight latex hood. Finally Jessie pulled herself together as she realized that the counter had dropped an additional hour, maybe as a kind of compensation for what had happened and displayed now just 9.3 hours. “Brace yourself, Jessie!” she said to herself and wanted to go back to the bag with the floor rags.

But as she turned around, another man stood in front of her. Jessie jumped back. But then she sighed and smiled underneath the pumpkin. Jessie recognized him instantly: it was the man with the screwdriver, and he smiled at her again.

“Is that you? The lovely, yet mysterious pumpkin I asked about the srewdriver yesterday?” he frowned and asked. Jessie nodded hectically and couldn’t stop her smile. She was just so happy to see him again.

“So,” he continued, “your motto is that the customer can try everything out here at Pumpkin, correct?”

“That is correct, Sir!” Jessie replied without reading the text, because she knew it would be the correct answer.

“Well then I would like to test this vibrator. But I can’t do it by myself ... it’s supposed to be a present for a woman, ... well not my wife or girlfriend, just an old friend ... a female buddy so to speak. Err ... so could you please demonstrate to me how this works?” the man stuttered and blushed and Jessie instantly knew what he was up to. And she had almost forgotten about what had happened half an hour before. She just wanted to be near this man. Maybe she could give him some further advice, maybe in another section so that he’d stay for the rest of the day ... together with her. She’d do everything for him, no matter what she was ordered by the system, even if it would prolong her time here. But no, that was not the cleverest way. She wanted to get away from here as quickly as possible. So she had to do what the system told her and she had to please him so that he might come back here. Total obedience. Clench your teeth and go through with it!

“Hello?” the man woke her from her thoughts.

Jessie panicked and looked at the counter. It was still at 9.3. No aggravation. Good! No warning. Excellent! Then she checked the monitor for the current order:

## take the vibrator and use it ##

Jessie choked, but then she slowly stretched out her hand and took the vibrator from the man.

“Yes, of course, Sir! Whatever you like, Sir!” she said, adding the last sentence to the writing on the monitor. Then she read some specifications from the screen to the man and showed him how to put batteries in, how to lock the vibrator and how to start it. Then she leaned against a column, squatted down a bit and put the vibrator in front of the suit’s slit in her crotch. Jessie had already got wet because of all the excitement of what was about to come now. And so she easily put the whirring vibrator in her vagina. Now the speaker in her hood remained switched on so that the man could witness her moans and heavy breathing. After some minutes Jessie had to put one of her hands on the ground to reinforce her crouch. Her skates had automatically blocked so that the wouldn’t fall over. She moaned heavily and her hips shivered. Her juices dripped on the floor and after some further minutes Jessie screamed as she came and sank down on her knees. She enjoyed the afterglow and closed her eyes. As she opened them again she already read the next order and acted accordingly.

“Was this presentation satisfactory to you, Sir? Do you require another presentation?” she said and stood up.

“I think it was rather satisfactory to you, wasn’t it?” he asked her back.

“In case you are not happy with my services, I can refer you to my supervisor and he ...” but Jessie couldn’t read on from her monitor as the man grabbed her by her shoulders and gave her a hug.

“Don’t worry. You are the best customer adviser I have ever met. OK, then let me try some of these condoms. What do you think?” he smiled at her...

Two hours later Jessie had assisted the man so well that the counter had dropped to 3.7 hours. A stimulative reward was not necessary / possible and so the counter deducted some extra time. She also had his address because he had ordered some items – sex gear and even latex clothing – to be delivered to him, and Jessie knew that it wasn’t just about the delivery. About three and a half hours later she was ordered to the manager’s office who deactivated the system and took the hood of her head. Jessie swallowed as the tube was pulled out of her trachea and inhaled deeply as the tiny tubes had been pulled out as well. She was sweaty all over and the rather warm air felt extremely cold on her head. Then she was cut out of the suit and freed from the skates. Somehow Jessie missed the suit already. It had been so comforting, it had held everything so tightly in place and it had made her another person... and it made her feel extremely sexy.

Jessie was given back her normal clothes. She put them on and sat in front of the desk. Then the manager handed her two sheets of paper. One of them was a waiver she had to sign.

“Sorry again for what had happened there this morning. You can be sure that we won’t show any mercy to him. He will serve his punishment ... the full time,” the manager told her.

“OK...” Jessie just said. She didn’t really care about him. She somehow regarded this a job hazard, she just wanted to leave to meet the mysterious man who had given her his address and who had taken her to sexual heaven.

“Well, ... then just sign the first one and read the other one. And then you’re free to go,” the manager smiled at her.

So Jessie read both of the documents, smiled all over and signed both of them. Then she left the office hastily because she had an important personal matter to take care of. On the second document it said: Contract of Employment.

THE END