The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(The idea for this story came from my visit to the Science Fiction Museum in Seattle, and the display items there, especially one! Mind they might be ‘fascinated’ by where the story goes after leaving the Museum! Robbie the robot is the one from the film ‘Forbidden Planet’ of which there is a ‘talking’ replica in the Museum in case anyone didn’t know who he was. Alright the title is corny, but blame a ‘similarly’ named film for that!)

Cybernetic Sleepers.

Bob looked at his watch, and it said 10 minutes to closing time. No one had entered in the last 45 minutes or so, and he was pretty certain that he had seen that ‘strange looking’ woman who had been the last customer leave a few minutes earlier. His assistant Stephanie had served her with her ticket, but Bob had been taken by the way she was dressed, even on what was a typically mild but damp Seattle day. Clad completely in what looked like thick leathers, but no sign of a motorbike helmet to match. And these leathers were metallic blue, apart from 2 silver stripes, not a normal colour to see a woman in. No helmet, but she seemed to have a hood on made of the same material. He thought she must be pretty warm dressed like that, but Stephanie had said she looked quite cool and relaxed. Well as much as she could tell anyway, apart from a quick half smile at the girl she barely registered any emotion at all. She’d politely asked if the lady wanted to leave any of her clothing at the counter, or indeed the large box she was carrying, but the woman politely declined.

The sensors that detected people so that the videos and sound bytes played at the right time showed that she had quickly headed to the ‘future’ section which contained the display of robots and the like, but Bob just assumed that was the area that interested her the most. He vaguely remembered seeing her leave a few minutes before, so he assumed the Museum was now empty.

“Stephanie, can I ask you a favour tonight, can you shut the displays down for me and lock up the Museum. Sue and I have been invited to 1 of the boxes at the Sonics game tonight, and we want to be there in plenty of time. We know there’s no one left down there so you will be safe. And anyway I know you like to say goodnight to Robbie!” he asked her, “If we shut now, you wont be too much later out than normal anyway.”

She blushed brightly, the Robbie the Robot display item was the 1 ‘talking’ robot on display so she had this bad habit of chatting back to him when she went downstairs to check on things. And when she did check round down there and switch him off for the night she just felt it was ‘polite’ to say goodnight to him first. She happily agreed to do so, Bob handing her the keys, and she promising to make sure she would be there in plenty of time to let him in in the morning. He smiled at that, Stephanie was always punctual unless the buses were really badly held up, she was usually early! He promised to let her go home a ‘little early’ the next night to make up for it.

Bob slipped out, and Stephanie locked the door behind him. She saw Sue already waiting for him, tapping her watch, and guessed that was why he had asked the favour in the first place. Of course he was right, the place was deserted and she made swift progress through the 2 floors of the museum switching off all the monitors. She could hear Robbie chattering away even before she entered that section, and smiled, she’d already decided to leave him to last. Finally she got there, let herself into his display chamber and looked him over wondering what life as a robot would be like. Not that he was very human looking but that was beside the point. In many ways he looked like an Astronaut Suit from the 50’s and she imagined that was what he had been based on.

She said , “Goodnight Robbie.” and flicked his switch, and his voice faded away. She climbed back up the stairs, checked Bob had shut the safe correctly, and moving to the door set the security alarm. She quickly let herself out, checked everything was OK and moved away from the door. To her great surprise stood at the bottom of the steps was that ‘strange woman’, only this time she seemed to have a strange looking gun in her hand, Stephanie hoped she wasnt planning to rob her or the Museum. The next thing she knew was the woman pointing the gun at her, and a bright green beam aiming directly at her, she slumped quietly to the ground when it hit her in the chest.

Sometime later she began to come round, and she heard 2 female voices talking,

“All seem physically sound and safe Captain, and prepared for assimilation.”

“Excellent, we must begin shortly, we don’t wish for them to be missed on Earth.” the other voice replied.

Them, thought Stephanie, has that woman kidnapped more than me then? She opened her eyes slowly and looked round. Surrounding her stood 5 other women, all naked, and all hairless apart from the top of their head. She assumed she must be in the same state. It dawned on her that she recognised 2 of the other women from the display units at the Museum as people who dabbled in the field of robotic sci-fi writing. The other 3 women she didnt recognise at all. Then she heard a voice speak to them all through a microphone,

“Greetings Earth women. Though you may find this hard to believe at present we mean you no harm. We are a spaceship from the planet Sapphos where females are the Dominant being. We are a Cyborg unit sent to travel throughout the universe to find women suitable for assimilation into our lifestyle. Do not be concerned, you will be returned to Earth post-assimilation to continue your lives, activated as our special emissaries for when we need to call upon you. The 6 of you have been chosen for a purpose, 3 of you work in the medical fields of robotics and neurology which will be of great benefit when the time comes for your mission. The other 3 are all involved in the world of robotic science fiction, 2 as writers, and 1, as the beam focussed on Stephanie works in a museum and has been noted taking great care of a robot display unit there. The fact that this robot was created by our own fair hands may give a clue as to why she has been selected. Your mission in time will be to lead the women of your planet to become the controlling people there, with all men subservient. But that is for some time in the future. For now all we require you for is to assimilate your human bodies into a cyborg lifeform, and take ‘enough control’ of your minds to ensure you will carry out any duties we request of you. Your bodies have been shaved clean in preparation for entry into the transformation units, no hair other than head hair will grow on your bodies again after assimilation. Have you any questions?”

One of the women Stephanie didnt know raised her hand,

“Will we look the same ‘post assimilation’ or are we going to look like you?” she asked, noticing that these women seemed to have parts of their body coloured metallic blue, including part of their faces, “Because if we do we are going to be pretty noticeable on Earth!”

The voice replied, “Your bodies will be changed to look like ours, cyborgification means the implanting of many electronic devices within the body to increase thought processes dramatically, and to greatly increase physical strength, and these are external units as well as internal ones. However an artificial skin covering will be placed over the top of your flesh for now so you at least appear ‘normal’ on Earth until the time comes.”

“And you say our thoughts will be controlled, how will we carry on our work if our thoughts are controlled by you?”

The voice continued, “Your thought patterns will be controlled, but only in desired waveforms and processes. You will still be able to ‘think’ for yourself, but any of your thoughts could be overridden in milliseconds if necessary. Your cyborg neural transmitters will instantly send all your thought patterns to our planet for approval, and just as instantly either approval will be given or they will be erased from your memories. As the whole process will take barely a human second you will believe that you are thinking for yourself! No more questions, work must begin so as to ensure you are all returned to Earth by the morning.”

Stephanie gasped as a blue light seemed to fire down at them and cover their bodies. As it died away her body began to instinctively walk to an opening in the wall which she seemed powerless to stop happening. She stepped inside and the door slid shut behind her. She seemed to be within a silver metal chamber, the mirrored effect of which cast the image of her naked body back at her. She felt 2 restraints clamp around her ankles, and another round her neck to hold her in position. The next thing that happened was the walls of the chamber closing in on her until it felt like a second metallic layer of skin. Moments later she felt like a human pincushion as hundreds of sharp needles pierced her body depositing cybernetic devices under her skin. What seemed like minutes, but in fact was only seconds later the same thing happened to her head. She let out a muffled squeal, but then blanked out as the Cyborgs sent enough electricity through her body (several hundred volts) to activate all these devices within her.

* * *

Stephanie woke up and looked around, she was tucked up in bed in her apartment wearing her pink nightie with the teddy bear on the front. Moments later her alarm clock went off and she switched it off. It was 7am, had it all been nothing more than a strange dream? She checked herself all over and she seemed fine, there didnt seem to be anything ‘cyborg-like’ about her. But it had all seemed so real.

She didnt remember getting home from work the previous evening, but she guessed it had just blurred away, or was the whole days work part of her dream? Nope, it was now Wednesday, and she was pretty sure the Basketball game had been on Tuesday night. Still, maybe she had just crashed out exhausted when she got home last night.

She showered and had breakfast, she seemed no hungrier than normal so she assumed she must have eaten as per normal last night. Her only disappointment was not remembering see that cute plump redhead on the bus last night. Alright it was only for 2 stops, but she was always one of the ‘perks’ of her working day. Not that it mattered, Stephanie would never have the confidence to chat her up, heck she didnt know if she was single, and if she was she was probably straight!

The day at work passed normally, a steady stream of customers at the Museum, and she’d got to help out in the shop for a while as 1 of the girls had called in sick. To her amusement she sold 2 miniature Robbie the Robots while working there! They didnt talk to her though! Bob kept his word, and let her go half an hour early, so she stopped off at the nearby Starbucks for a coffee so she could catch her usual bus and see the ‘redhead’. She ended up having to run to catch the bus, it was strange though, she didnt seem so out of breath tonight having run like that.

She smiled to herself as the bus pulled up to the stop at Pine, she was stood there waiting for the bus home as usual. Stephanie tried to catch her eye, as the seat next to her was empty, but it didnt work, she went and sat nearer the entrance. She thought to herself,

“I would really love to get to know her better, but I doubt she would ever care for me. Be nice to have a coffee and a chat with her though, if nothing more.”

* * *

(Millions of miles away)

A signal was received from Stephanie’s neuro transmitter, and met with the approval of the operative monitoring her on Sapphos. She approved a ‘human thought override’ signal to be sent from Stephanie’s mind, and logged it accordingly.

* * *

(Meanwhile back on Earth)

Stephanie pulled the cord for the bus to stop at Stewart, the closest stop to her apartment as per normal. What did stun her was when she saw the cute redheaded girl start to get up as well! Both girls seemed to meet in the doorway and exchanged little smiles at each other. They got off, and the next thing Stephanie knew was a little nervous tap on her shoulder,

“Er hi, my names Kelly, and I’ve noticed you on the bus the last few weeks, and seen you smile at me occasionally. I was just wondering if er.......... you fancied joining me for a coffee, and maybe a cake. I’m not quite sure why I’ve finally plucked up the courage to do this, I dont even know if you are interested in dating girls or not. I wasn’t even sure until recently that I was!”

Stephanie couldnt believe her luck, she was being chatted up by the girl she fancied! Keeping her calm as best she could she replied,

“Hi Kelly, my names Stephanie and I’d love to join you for a coffee. We can either go to a nice nearby cafe I know, or if you are feeling crazy my apartment is only 50 yards away at Pacific Heights. And yes I am interested in dating girls. I’m so glad you asked” trying to not make it too obvious how thrilled she was at the offer.

The 2 girls chatted non stop for 45 minutes or so over coffee and chocolate cake before Kelly said she had better be getting on home or her flatmates would wonder what had happened to her. However she happily agreed to a ‘date’ the following evening.

That evening passed in a dream like whir for Stephanie, she couldnt believe she was going on a date with that cutie Kelly tomorrow evening. Asleep in bed she had another strange ‘dream’ of a return visit to that spaceship for ‘physical enhancements’ to be carried out to her body. Again the same 5 other women were there as well. Another visit to that silver chamber, and when she left it her muscles were as toned as an Amazon Warrior’s. Though when they put the ‘skin’ back over her they were barely noticeable.

The day at work couldn’t pass quickly enough for Stephanie, and Bob was slightly surprised at the ‘speed’ she showed in turning off the displays that night to make sure she got out on time. She walked across to the bus stop beyond 1st Street, and was amazed that it took her 2 minutes less time than normal. She giggled that it must be that special incentive! Kelly was stood at the bus stop at Pine, and waved to Stephanie before boarding the bus and heading for the seat next to her. They rode the bus for 3 stops before entering a pizza parlour that Stephanie knew was good for a meal. When they came out afterwards Stephanie plucked up the courage to ask the 64 million dollar question,

“Kelly................would you like to come back to my apartment for.......a coffee?”

“I’d love to.” was the reply to Stephanie’s delight.

(Someone millions of miles away made a note of a ‘potential candidate’ for the next round of Cyborg assimilations.)

They reached the apartment block, and rode the lift to the 2nd floor, Stephanie hoping for at least a ‘big kiss’ tonight before they seperated,...................and hopefully more! She made 2 coffees before ‘excusing herself’ to get dressed in something more comfortable. The truth was that she needed to remove her soggy panties that she had got from thoughts of getting very close to Kelly! She came back wearing a large Seahawks shirt and bottoms, and a ‘come and get me’ look. It worked!

At first the 2 girls just snuggled up close on her sofa drinking their coffees and watching TV, but once their cups were empty their attention turned to each other. It wasnt long before lips and tongues were intertwined, and hands roaming about over each others bodies. After a while Stephanie let out a moan of delight as she found 2 sticky fingers entering her snatch and seeking out her ‘pleasure button’. Quickly and instinctively she returned the compliment. A short while later both girls were wrapped naked around each other on Stephanie’s bed exchanging long passionate kisses while hands played with full breasts and sticky pussies. Soon both girls found the ‘right pressure’ on each others eager clit and 15 minutes or so later both had heavy and simultaneous orgasms. Fingers were seductively licked clean, and a further kissing session ensued before Stephanie knew they had to ‘break for the night’ or Kelly would miss her last bus home. She had the wisdom to offer Kelly the chance to stay for the weekend starting the following evening, and she eagerly accepted the chance.

Stephanie walked her back to the bus stop, and a last lingering kiss before they parted for the night. She tidied the flat up, and then slipped back into bed. Her dreams again that night were filled with a visit to the spaceship. She seemed to be thoroughly medically checked over, and various readings taken with electrical devices placed all over her body. They seemed satisfied with the results, and the next thing Stephanie remembered was being woken up by her alarm in the morning.

She showered and had breakfast as per usual, and then did some online food shopping to boost her supplies as she had a ‘guest’ to look after this weekend, arranging delivery for Saturday morning. She knew she had enough to keep her satisfied till then, both food and company wise! For a reason she wouldnt tell Kelly she ordered an extra tub of Chocolate Ice Cream. Her relationship with Marie hadnt lasted many months, but she had shown her 1 interesting experience! And she planned to share it (and enjoy it) with Kelly!

Friday at work would be OK, but Friday evening would be lots of fun she thought as she crossed the road to the bus stop, cant wait!