The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dairy Queening

by Mudak

Chapter 11

Admiral Anticrime sat in his secret hideout, reviewing the tapes from the security cameras from Jake’s Steaks in hopes of seeing who it was that happened to have been involved in the mysterious occurrences from the night before. He saw a steady stream of customers entering and exiting the restaurant and he could tell a fair bit about some of the clientele.

For the most part, the customers chatted amongst themselves, eating—and clearly enjoying—the food they had been served. There were some couples that sat at their tables and just stared at each other, other couples who, he thought, were lucky not to choke on their own food, they were talking so much. Families with children needing various levels of discipline and just a generally kinetic horde of customers.

Finally, he saw the woman enter the restaurant. From interviews with the staff and other customers, he knew by the way she was dressed and where she sat, that this was the woman who acted mysteriously. Because of the camera angle, he couldn’t immediately make out her face. She was dressed professionally and sat at the bar, just as everyone had advised.

A few minutes later, a man walked in and sat next to her. The man and the woman clearly engaged each other in conversation, but, without sound, it wasn’t clear if the two of them had ever met before. If not, one or both of them must be gregarious people to speak to each other the way they did.

They both received their food and started eating. After about five minutes, the woman fell off of her chair. The man seemed legitimately distraught for the brief moment he had been afforded, before he fell over too.

The scene around the two of them in the restaurant was one of measured chaos: people were clearly frightened but nobody seemed capable of going anywhere near the stricken couple. After what felt like longer than the three minutes registered on the clock of the recording, they both stood up and walked, stiffly, out of the restaurant.

It was only now that Admiral Anticrime saw the face of the woman, and he recognized her immediately as Vicky Veenyveedy. The hero understood that the mayor could be in serious danger. He retrieved his cell phone, which connected directly to the mayor’s office.

The phone kept ringing, but the mayor did not answer.

Chapter 12

Vicky burst into the Mayor’s office. He was reading a few emails and drinking his morning coffee. “Oh, Vicky! You startled me. Is everything all right?”

“Never been better!” she said with a smirk on her face and in a tone the mayor wasn’t used to.

“Are ... how are you feeling, Vicky?”

This was her chance. She rushed close to him and whispered in his ear, “Horny.”

“What?”

She had begun to fondle his crotch through his pants. “You heard me right. I’m feeling horny and I need you to satisfy me.”

“Don’t you think I’m a little ... old for you, Vicky?”

“That’s just more mature,” she said, teasingly. She looked up at the mayor, who let out a gasp when he saw the glimmer and shadow in her eyes, much like what she herself had seen a few minutes earlier.

Seeing her eyes, he immediately stopped resisting her.

She smiled broadly and said, “That’s better. I knew you’d want me. I was just thinking that it’s so hot out there, so maybe we should heat things up here too.”

He nodded his head as he let her remove his pants.

“That’s it. Just stay right there. I want to get you nice and hard. And I think you know exactly what we’re going to do next. Are you feeling as horny as I am?” she asked, despite the fact that she could feel his member stiffening in her loose grip as she spoke.

“Oh, yes!” he said.

“Good. Now look at me and tell me what you like…” She could hear her own voice echoing with a strange, distant quality. “Better yet. Show me.”

He raised his hands and gently began to circle her breasts with his fingers.

“Here. Let me make that a little easier for you to get to,” she said as she unbuttoned her blouse and guided his fingers straight to the tips of her nipples. She bit her lip and moaned quietly at the subtle electric shocks that coursed from his fingers into her tits.

Once he had found the rhythm of his own to trace her nipples, she let go of his hands and let her blouse fall to the floor behind her.

Her heart started pounding and she placed her hands on his chest, relieved to feel his heart beating with an equal intensity. She pushed his chair back and maneuvered her way above him so that she could easily guide his cock into her wet, and all-too-eager pussy. The very sensation that his cock was so near to her, made her almost orgasm but she was able to retain enough presence of mind to bring herself down on top of him.

He let out a yelp as he felt her soft, smooth body envelop him. It was so sweet feeling and so sensual, he let out a deep sigh and rolled his eyes into the back of his head.

“Is everything all right?” she asked.

“Perfect. You feel like home. Don’t stop.”

She grinned broadly as he began to pinch and squeeze her ass, maintaining a small degree of control over the speed and intensity of her bounces on him.

She leaned forward and looked directly into his eyes. He gazed back at her as his mind slowly drifted away.

The phone on his desk began to ring but they both ignored it. Whoever it was, or whatever they wanted, would have to wait. He was doing the most important thing in the world and nothing and no one ought to be permitted to disturb that.

With each successive ring of the telephone, the more powerful their shared lust became until, when the caller decided to give up his or her attempts to reach the mayor, the two of them were left as little more than mindless shells of their former selves: their focus and aim was little more than the shared pleasure, vocalized by her intense screaming and, ultimately, his own gasps for breath and air as he released both his seed and his mind.

The release of his seed caused her to have one final orgasm that completely satisfied the need she started feeling when the morning had begun for the two of them. She closed her eyes and recalled something important. This memory, however vague it had previously been, overtook all other instincts and thoughts.

Without saying another word, and without bothering to collect the clothes she had strewn on the floor of Mayor Minor’s office, she returned to her own desk, retrieved her cell phone, and dialed a number without thinking of it. After the person on the other end answered, she said, “Mission accomplished,” and hung up the phone.

Chapter 13

After the call came in, Levi Evil congratulated his cousin on both her invention and her ability to instill such powerful commands and memories into Vicky’s mind.

Melanie Felony told Levi that it was time to pay a visit to the mayor’s office.

“But we don’t have an appointment,” he said, certain he knew how she would respond.

“I don’t think we really need one. Hugh! Please bring me my car!”

“It’ll be around front for you in five minutes,” her servant responded.

When Hugh parked her car in front of her lair, he asked, “Did you want to drive, or would you like me to?”

“Why don’t you keep cool in my lair. I can take care of this one.” She got in the driver’s seat. Levi took the passenger’s seat. As they drove off, she looked at her cousin and said, “Would you mind if I turned up the air? It’s awful hot out there and, however much I appreciate your work, I’d like to cool down a little bit.”

“Be my guest. I really don’t have a way of cooling off individual people with my invention. At least, not the way you’d need me to.”

Chapter 14

Admiral Anticrime gave up trying to reach the mayor on their specially-connected phone line after about ten rings. He wondered why the mayor wasn’t answering and considered his next move.

“There is no shortage of reasons why the mayor might not have answered,” he said to himself. “Time to break out the white board.”

He started to write on the dry-erase board in his study. He drew a grid that consisted of three rows and two columns. Above the first column, he wrote, “Go” and above the second column, he wrote, “Don’t Go”. To the left of the first row, he wrote “In a meeting.” The second row received the label “Stepped Out / Took a Break”, while he labelled the third row, “In trouble.”

The superhero then proceeded to write out the consequences of a decision either to stay in his hideout, or to pay an unscheduled visit to the mayor. Ultimately, he recognized that there was no real difference in a decision not to go if the mayor happened either to have just stepped out of the office, or if he was in a meeting. Either way, the visit would be a waste of the mayor’s time (and his own, but he generally didn’t mind wasting time if the net result would be something positive). In the case of a meeting, the mayor might literally not be positioned to receive him.

If the mayor were in some kind of trouble, however, he saw that doing nothing would be a far more dangerous decision. He came to the conclusion that it was time to pay a little visit to City Hall. He strapped on his jet pack, climbed to the roof of his hideout, and took off. He glanced down at his watch and made a note of the time. 9:30 am. Assuming that there wouldn’t be many helicopter flights in the city at this hour, except for the occasional med-evac unit, he could be there within ten minutes.

About halfway through his flight, he had to make an unscheduled landing on top of an apartment building because of an urgent phone call.

“Admiral Anticrime here,” he said loudly over the roar of his jet pack before its engines completely died down.

“Admiral, Sir! This is Bowen Arrow at City Hall. I don’t know if you know who I am, but I’m a big fan of yours. I run the security desk at the entrance to the building”

“Yes, Bowen. I’m actually heading down towards City Hall right now. What can I do for you?”

“A supervillain just walked in here, claiming to have a meeting with Mayor Minor. Right now, I’ve got him waiting in the lobby. I fed him the line about how the mayor’s currently busy, but I’m not sure what I should do next.”

“Is the mayor busy?”

“Damned if I know.”

“Which villain is it?”

“Levi Evil.”

“I knew it,” the superhero mumbled under his breath. “He’s finally shown up to set his demands.”

“What was that you said, sir?”

“Oh, nothing. Nothing. Just … keep him there until I get there. It should only be a few minutes before I get there. I need to make one more phone call before I get back on the road to City Hall.”

“Great! Thank you, sir!”

“You’re welcome, Bowen. Keep up the good work.”

Admiral Anticrime hung up the phone and immediately contacted the head of the Metroburgh Police Department.

“Chief Leif Speef here.”

“Chief! Old buddy!”

“Admiral Anticrime? What’s going on?”

“I need you to send some men down to Levi Evil’s lair. He should be out, but don’t be surprised if you run into his henchman, Smedley. If you do, he shouldn’t put up too much of a fight, so all you’d really need to do is stun him. Once you get past Smedley, I’m guessing that there’s some kind of device there, and it could explain why we’re in the middle of this heatwave.”

“All right, but what am I supposed to do when I find it?”

“Pictures. Get me pictures. Don’t do anything unless you’re sure you know what it does. Levi Evil isn’t the smartest villain we’ve got out there,—in fact, I’d say he’s a brick short of … a brick… You can probably trust any labels that might be on any switches or dials, but if there are no labels, don’t do anything. Got it?”

“I, um… I think so. May I call you if I’ve got any questions?”

“Sure. I’m heading over to City Hall to see Mayor Minor but if you need me, I’ll be able to take your call.”

“Great! Thank you, Admiral Anticrime!”

“No. Thank YOU, Chief Speef.”

The superhero hung up his phone, stashed it firmly within his super suit, and took off again towards City Hall.

Chapter 15

Levi Evil and Melanie Felony sat quietly in the waiting area near the entrance to City Hall alongside of everyone else who had been denied official entry into the building.

Levi leaned over the arm of his chair and said to his cousin, in a voice that was loud enough to make her uncomfortable, “Do you think that the mayor’s really in a meeting?”

Melanie hastily shoved her cell phone back into her purse, looked at Levi, and said, “Shhhh!” before answering his question in a low whisper. “Of course not. They’re just trying to figure out what to do with us. What’s the name of the superhero in town?”

“Admiral Anticrime.”

“That’s right. Don’t be surprised if he shows up.”

“I won’t. But if he does, how do we get the mayor’s attention before he does?”

“I think you’ll be able to see in about ten seconds. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Now!”

Levi and Melanie both turned to face the entrance of the waiting area but no one was there.

Melanie scowled. “I must’ve miscalculated. She should be here—“

“Good morning, folks.” The woman’s voice interrupted Melanie’s oral thought-processes. “My name’s Vicky Veenyveedy, and I work for the mayor. I’m sorry but he’s not in a position to take any visitors at the moment, but I’d be happy to answer any questions for you or pass on any messages you might want him to know.”

Levi stood there, slack-jawed. He whispered in his cousin’s ear, “You’re good.”

“I know,” she answered with a grin as she turned to face the mayor’s assistant. “Vicky, is it?”

“Yes.”

“I have a little gift for the mayor. Could you please give this to him?”

“Of course!”

Melanie reached into her purse and retrieved a cell phone. “Please make sure he gets this, OK?”

“I can do that.”

“And here’s some homemade ice cream for you. I think you should share it with the mayor before it melts.”

“I can do that, too!”

“Great! Thank you, Vicky. I’m sorry we didn’t get to speak with the mayor in person but I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised.”

“Maybe next time. Have a great day!”

“You too.”

Just as suddenly as Vicky had appeared in the waiting area, she walked back into the crowd of visitors and workers milling about near the entranceway to the building, and disappeared..

The two villains started to leave City Hall and get back out on the street when Admiral Anticrime arrived at the front steps of the building.

The security guard came rushing to greet the superhero. “Admiral Anticrime! I spoke to you on the phone. I’m—“

“Bowen Arrow. Yes, I remember. I just saw Levi Evil and a companion walking out of the building. They didn’t see Mayor Minor, did they?”

“No. They just stood up and started out the door. And they’ve been here the entire time. I wasn’t watching them closely while they were in there, but I don’t think they met with anyone in the waiting room, either. You don’t want me to follow them, do you?”

“No. It’s too dangerous.” Our hero paused for a moment and then asked, “Who was his companion?”

“She said she was his cousin. I didn’t get her name.”

“Hmmmmm. I’m pretty sure she’s someone to watch out for, too. Levi himself might be using her help somehow. At any rate, d’you mind if I go up to see the mayor?”

“Hang on a sec. Let me call up there.” Bowen picked up the phone by his station and impatiently nodded his head. “Hi, Vicky. Is the mayor there? Uh huh. Okay. No meetings right now? Good. D’you think we can squeeze in Admiral Anticrime? All right. I’ll send him right up!”

As Bowen hung up the phone, Admiral Anticrime smiled. “Thank you. I just need to make a quick phone call before I go in.” He pulled his own phone out of its holster and tapped a few keys. “Chief! How’re you doing with that project I just gave you? Great! No, I don’t know why they put a self-destruct button on their devices either but it does make our jobs easier, huh? No, I don’t think you’ve got the time to do much. Sure. Set the device to cool down then destroy it, but you’ve got to get out of there. Right. He just left City Hall. Don’t know where he’s going, but if it’s home, you’ve got about ten minutes to get out before you’re discovered.”

He hung up the phone and proceeded through the metal detectors at the entrance to City Hall, completely ignoring all of the lights, bells, and whistles that flashed and rang as he passed through.