The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dan and Mike: The Ruby

By: Spandexlad

I stood there outside Mike’s door. He was a guy I met in my art class. We sat next to one another and we talked all class long. I was only taking the art class cause art was my minor. I was a film major. Where as Mike’s major was art so he was way better at drawing than I was. He was a couple of inches shorter than me and he looked like a skater punk but was a real nice guy. I was also a reporter for the school newspaper. I wrote the sports articles. I didn’t really like sports but I got to hang out in the guys’ locker room. Anyway, back to Mike and Me, Mike asked me over to hang out one night.

His apartment was down the street from my own, so I found it easily. It was cold outside so I was moving back and forth to keep warm like I had ADD. Mike called me before I left for his place and said he had to go someplace so I took my time getting over to his place. I got to his door and knocked. He wasn’t there.

I scanned the parking lot outside the apartments looking for his car. I saw it once before but the only detail I remember is that it’s black. Ok I’m not much of a car person. I saw a couple of black cars or what appeared to be black cars parked outside but I wasn’t sure if any of them were his. I walked around a little until I saw a vacant spot with the number of Mike’s apartment painted in a square.

“Come on, Mike,” I said aloud to myself. I sat down on the sidewalk in front of Mike’s parking space.

Soon Mike’s black car pulled up. “Sorry, Dan,” he said, getting out of the car. “I didn’t have anything to drink and I also stopped to get some movies I wanted to see.” He held up the bag from the video store.

“How many did you get?” I asked.

“Just a few,” He smiled. He closed the door and had another bag in his hand. It obviously had a 2-liter bottle of coke and some candy in it. He walked to the door and I took the bag with the drinks in it. I noticed the bag with the movies in it. It looked like more than a few, seemed like five. Mike opened the door and let me inside.

I walked inside. It looked like a normal college guy’s apartment. It actually was cleaner than I expected. There was a counter with a glass on it and two bar stools. There was a wooden table that had paint spattered on it. It looked as if he ate on the counter and painted on the table.

“Make yourself at home,” Mike said. He entered the bedroom and turned. I heard a door close. He must have to use the bathroom.

He had some of his artwork framed on his walls. There was one superhero. There was a close-up of a head, not sure if it was a girl or a guy. There was even one with different superhero emblems on it. Some were original but others were those of Superman and Batman on the page. I guess he was using the others for the basis of his own. I sat down on the couch to wait for his return. As soon as I looked ahead, I got up and walked over to his movie collection that was next to his television. Always have to check out other’s taste in movies. In his collection there were all the Batmans, all the Supermans, the three Spider-mans, the three X-mens, and many other superhero-themed movies. He must have a real hard-on for superheroes. But I get a real hard-on for superheroes, so who is to judge?

“Do you approve, Mister Movie?” I heard from behind me.

“I think you pass. At least, I don’t have to run from the building.” I turned and smiled at him. “What’s with all the superhero stuff?”

He walked over with two DVDs in hand. He placed them with the others. Sure enough, there was The Hulk and Fantastic Four 2. “Well, I love them. Being able to do things normal humans can’t. I’ve always have wanted to have super powers.”

“Me, too,” I sat back on the couch.

“So you don’t think I’m a weirdo?” He smiled joining me.

“You’re only as weird as me.” I said, smiling back at him.

“Then I must be pretty weird.” He stuck his tongue out at me.

I laughed, looking him in the eyes. He had such beautiful eyes. He looked into mine. We stopped laughing and now we were just staring at each other. When I realized that, I turned and looked at the blank television. There was a bit more silence, until I asked, “So what super powers would you want?” continuing the conversation that ended a minute ago.

“I don’t know,” He said. “Maybe run fast like the Flash.”

“Why?” I asked. I looked back over to him; he was looking down.

“Well, I could see the whole world for free.” He said. His head turned looking in my direction.

“I didn’t think of that.” I said, readjusting my position on the couch. Now I had my leg up on the couch and my body was facing Mike.

“So what power would you have?” He asked, turning to face me.

“Control people’s minds.” I smiled. It was a fantasy of mine to be able to control guys’ minds and make them my willing slaves but it was just a fantasy, I wouldn’t actually do it, if I could. My thought process stopped from Mike’s odd look. “I’d be like Professor X. I wouldn’t use it, but it would be good to have it.”

Mike nodded and smiled, “But you’d have to be paralyzed from the waist down.”

“That’s alright,” I smiled back at him. “I’d just make you carry me everywhere. Besides, you’d be the fastest person on earth. You’d be better than any wheelchair.”

“Oh, so you want to control me, huh?” He laughed. “And what would you make me do? Besides carry you around?”

“Well first, I’d have you order me a pizza and have you pay for it,” I laughed.

Mike laughed, too. Then he got this look in his eye. “And what kind of pizza would my master want?”

I looked at him puzzled but then a smirk appeared on my face “Thin crust, pepperoni.” If Mike was going to take it this far, maybe I could get a free pizza out of it.

“As you wish, master.” Mike got up and picked up the phone. As he dialed I was getting a little hard from this little game. I looked at the television. I could see my reflection in it. I smiled at myself. I never really had friends before. Growing up, I was the loner of my high school, just an observer. Even when I got invited to parties, I’d just stand there and watch others have lives. I guess that’s why I want to be a filmmaker.

I looked back up at Mike. He was standing at attention ordering as if he was programmed to make pizza orders forever. He has always been this goofy. I mean, when I first started talking to him in class, it was if I had known him all my life and now it felt like we did this every night. I hope I was wrong in case he wasn’t, but I thought I was falling for him.

“Master, your pizza should be here in 45 minutes to an hour.” He said in a robot tone.

“You mean our pizza.” I said. “I won’t let my slave go hungry.”

“You are such a good master, master.” He sat down on the floor by my feet. Now he was being ridiculous.

“Mike, get on the couch.” I said.

“Thank you, master.” He got up on the couch to sit next to me.

“Are you going to do this all night?” I asked.

“Yes, master.” He said with a slight sound of glee from annoying me.

“Ok then,” I said, still a little irritated. I had to think of something he wouldn’t do after knowing me for such a short period of time. I had it. “Stand up in front of your master.”

He got up off the couch and turned around to face me.

“Take your shirt off.” I grinned.

He hesitated.

“What the matter?” I asked teasingly.

“Nothing, master.” He said with gritted teeth. I can’t believe he was actually going to do it. He lifted his shirt to reveal a tight slim body with a little ab action going on. His jeans were baggy, so the elastic strip of his underwear was showing. It was just a black strip around. There was no name on them. Mike looked down and pulled his pants up.

“Well since you like your pants so much, and we don’t want that, why don’t we get rid of those.” I said with another grin. I was hard and this was getting me really horny.

Mike just stood there for a minute. “Ok, you win,” He said sadly. He picked up his shirt and pulled it back on. He sat on the couch and looked down at his feet.

Had I gone to far? “I’m sorry, Mike.” There was a brief silence. “Listen, I’ll pay for the pizza and we can watch a movie, maybe one of those movies you bought?”

“No, Dan,” Mike looked up at me. “I’m not mad at you. It’s just...” He stopped and looked away. “It’s just I’m not wearing any underwear and I got embarrassed.”

I was a little confused by his reason cause I saw the elastic strip but I didn’t mention it. “Don’t be,” I said. “I’ve seen naked men before. I mean I sometimes have to interview guys in the locker room.”

“Yeah but this is different.” Mike said.

“Well, I feel comfortable around you. Like I grew up with you.” I said.

“I do, too.” Mike looked back at me. We were both smiling.

I turned. I had to tell him who I was. I needed to be honest. “Mike...” I began.

“Yes?” He asked.

Ding-dong. The pizza was here.

Mike smiled, “I’ll get it, master.” He got up, got his wallet from where he had laid it down, and walked over to the door. As he paid for the pizza I rethought what I was doing. Should I proceed? If I want a friendship with him I need to be honest. But I just tried to get him naked, what’s he going to think? I’ll just tell him I wasn’t coming on to him. Will he believe me?

Mike closed the door and placed the pizza on the counter. “Dinner is served, master,” he said.

“Mike,” I looked up at him.

“Yes?” He asked again.

“I have to tell you something important. Something you need to know up front before we have a friendship.” I started. I think I’ve probably said this three times before. It went fine all three times but you just never know. Mike’s smile had disappeared for a look of concern. “Now I’m going to tell you this and it doesn’t change anything about me.” The sides of his lips start to slowly move up in a concern yet amused look. “I’m gay.” I say and turn away from him. I hate seeing people’s reactions. Like when I told Mary Stinger in 11th grade she had a crushed look on her face ‘cause she liked me. And my freshman year roommate, Bobby Thompson, his face irrupted in confusion, then changed into disbelief. I hadn’t told him for a whole semester. But anyway, I didn’t care to see Mike’s face but I kept talking as I looked toward the blank television.

“And I just want you to know about what happened earlier when I was telling you to take your clothes off, I was just trying to make you do something that I knew you wouldn’t do in front of me and I wasn’t trying to come on to you. But I’ll understand if you want me to leave and sit somewhere else in class.” I muttered out everything in about one or two breaths. At this point, I was looking at the floor. Mike had said nothing and I was scared to look at him. Then Mike’s socked feet came into my vision but there were no pants legs to be seen. My gaze traveled up his body and noticed a pair of black spandex shorts on him before my gaze got to his bare upper body. He was holding a plate with a slice on it. “Pizza, master?” His smile was from ear to ear.

My jaw dropped. A very good looking guy clad in only black spandex and socks was offering me pizza after I had just told him I was gay. “Sure.” was the only thing that came out of my mouth. He placed the pizza on the coffee table in front of me and walked back to the little kitchen area.

“What would you like to drink, Master?” He said as if nothing was wrong.

“Coke,” I said. My eyes followed his body wherever he walked.

Mike fixed my Coke and placed it on the table next to the pizza. I was still flabbergasted. Mike laughed and then started to explain, “This is why I didn’t take my pants off. I have a spandex fetish. And I’m bi if you were wondering. I’m now mostly attracted to guys now but I’ve seen a few girls I like, too. I just haven’t decided yet.” He took a seat next to me on the couch. I looked at his package, he was hard and so was I. “Eat your pizza, master, before it gets cold.”

I looked away from him and picked up my plate. I started eating and we ate in silence. I could hear both of us chewing and swallowing. I didn’t know what to say. This was the first time I’ve seen this reaction. When I was done with the slice, Mike had already gone through half of the pizza. I guess I had just lost my appetite, at least for pizza.

“So,” Mike said. He had placed the pizza in the fridge and threw the plates away. “You’re gay, I’m bi. Let’s fuck.”

“What?” My eyes shot open wider then when I looked up and saw him almost naked.

“Oh you speak, I thought once you tell someone you’re gay, you also become mute.” Mike said poking fun at me.

“Sorry, just a little surprised. This has never happened to me.” I said. I stood up and walked over to the counter.

“What, a friend telling you who he likes to sleep with?” Mike said. “Well it’s only happened to me...”

“I mean, someone taking this revelation so well. This really has never happened to me.” I smiled earnestly.

“Well it should.” Mike looked me in the eyes to tell me he was being serious then he smiled. “Wait, I know.” Mike ran into his bedroom. He appeared at the door in a few minutes holding a royal blue pair of spandex shorts. “You need to relax.” He smiled again and looked at me.

“Uh...” I didn’t know what you say. He might feel good walking around in that but I’m not so sure I would.

“Uh...” Mike echoed and moved closer to me. “Take it off, stud.”

“Well...” I took a step back.

“Oh no,” Mike let the shorts hit the floor as he jumped me. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. He pushed me into a recliner and yanked my shoes off. He jumped on top of me and undid my pants, yanking them off as well. The whole time I was fighting him. When he was done, he got off me. We were both breathing heavy. I just sat there in the recliner in my boxer briefs. Mike picked the shorts off the floor and threw them on me. “The rest is up to you.” He said and pointed to his bedroom. He then gathered my clothing and placed it in a drawer in the kitchen area.

I sat in the chair catching my breath. So it was either the spandex or the underwear. I got up and walked into Mike’s bedroom. When I opened the door again, I was dressed similar to Mike but in royal blue. I threw my underwear at the grinning Mike. “Put this with my things.” He did and I took a seat on the couch.

Mike was, yet again, smiling at me. “Nice,” He said. He walked over and sat on the couch next to me. He started rubbing my spandex covered thigh.

“Wait,” I took his hand regretfully off my thigh. “Mike, although I really want to, I’d rather take things slow. I’ve never been with another guy before. Not even kissing.”

Mike gave me an understanding look. “I haven’t been with a guy either. If you want to take things slow, I’m very ok with that and very willing and ready when you are.” He kissed me on the cheek. “Still want to watch a movie?”

“Yes,” I said placing my arm over his shoulders. “What shall we watch?”

Mike got up and ran into his bedroom. I then heard him shuffling around in his bathroom. He emerged soon later with three DVD cases. “I got these, too, while I was at the movie store.”

I looked at them. Two of them were gay pornos and one was a bi porno. “Porn?” I asked. So that what he was doing earlier, I knew I saw more than two movies.

“Yeah,” He grinned. “Ever watch one?”

“Only by myself,” I said.

“Well now we can watch it together.” Mike said as he walked over to the DVD player and placed one of the DVDs in it. He walked back over and sat down next to me. “Oh and if, you know, you need to spew, don’t worry about cumming in the shorts. It’s alright. I do it all the time.”

Mike hit play and started the porno. I placed my arm over his shoulders and he placed his arm behind my back. We looked at each other for a brief moment then turned back to the porno. “Which did you put in?”

“The Adventures of Lycralad and Spandexboy. It’s about...”

“...Superheroes?” I finished his statement and he laughed in agreement.

“This one the bad guy is Dr. Aphro Disiac. He is turning all the boys at a certain high school into his own gay slaves. Most of them are athletes that like to wear tight clothing.”

“Like someone I know.” I said sliding my hand down Mike’s thigh. He sighed with another laugh. I smiled, resting my chin on Mike’s head.

We watched the movie and it was enjoyable. There were hot guys, spandex, and sex, of course it was enjoyable. We both rubbed ourselves through the whole movie. I tried not to rub my cock as much so I could last longer. At the end when Lycralad saved an inthralled Spandexboy from the evil Dr. Aphro Disiac and ultimately made the Doc into his new butler, Mike was already getting the next DVD ready. I sat on the couch with a hard on and wanted very much to just get off but Mike stopped. “Now we have to watch the sequel,” He grinned at me.

“Alright,” I said sitting on my hands, which just made me feel my spandex-covered ass.

The second movie was just as good as the first. Lycralad and Spandexboy with their new ally The Latex Kid fought the evil Rubmaster. Rubmaster’s new rubberized fashion line made straight men gay and gay men kill women, the straight men would also kill women after they became gay. Spandexboy had to fight The Latex Kid when The Latex Kid put on the wrong outfit, after a sex session in Rubmaster’s liar. At the same time, Lycralad and Rubmaster were fighting it out. By the time the heroes saved the world and celebrating with a four way between, Lycralad, Spandexboy, The Latex Kid, and Dale (or Dr. Disiac), Lycralad’s butler, I was cumming and spent. I even fell asleep on Mike’s couch.

The next morning I awoke wearing a green wrestling singlet and laying in Mike’s bed. I turned over and noticed I was the only one in the bed. As I moved I felt the spandex clinging to my body. I got up out of the bed and walked into the living room. There, on the couch, was Mike, still sleeping. He was wearing a royal blue singlet that matched mine. He must have redressed me and gave me his bed. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and looked around his kitchen for something to fix for breakfast. He had some eggs and some bacon so I started fixing that.

Mike awoke from the couch as I finished with the eggs. “What are you doing?”

“Making my Lycralad some breakfast, as a thank you for the bed.” I said. He walked up behind me and placed his arms around me. He kissed my ear. I sat the skillet down from scooping the eggs out onto plates. I turned around and faced Mike. I give him a kiss on the lips, a long kiss on the lips. He pulled back, “Hey our eggs are getting cold.”

I laughed. “Ok, egg time.” I handed him his plate and we sat at the counter right next to each other. We started eating and talking. Soon we were done and Mike started cleaning up.

“So what does your day look like?” He asked while scrubbing the pan.

“Well I have class from 10 till 12, then lunch, more class from 1 to 2 and then I have to interview Ivan Manning, after that I’m going to go home.” I said while thinking. “What about you?”

Mike turned around, “Just about the same, class at 11, off the rest of the day, workout a bit, then hang out at your place?” He smiled with hopeful eyes.

I smiled back at him. “Of course.” I said answering his unasked question. “But I don’t have quite a collection.” I pulled at the fabric stretched over my shoulder with my thumb.

“Keep it,” He said. He walked over to a closet door in his kitchenette and opened the door. There stood a washer and dryer. He opened the dryer and took out the shorts I was wearing last night. “These too.”

“No, I don’t think I can.” I said.

“Don’t be silly, I want you to have it, wear it, enjoy it.” He said. “I have plenty and as long as you wear it, I’ll have plenty more.”

“Thank you,” I got up and walked over to him, hugging him.

“No problem,” He moved his hand to caress my ass. I did the same. Both our cocks were getting hard.

I pushed away from him, “I have to go.”

He pulled me back, “Come on.”

I kissed him and then pushed back and let go of him. “I have to go. Now where did you put my clothes?” I opened the drawer I thought he put them in, but it was empty.

Mike laughed.

I turned back at to him, “Mike! Where are they?”

“I’ll never tell,” Mike sang and jumped around.

“So you are going to make me walk outside to my car, drive to my apartment, and walk into my apartment only wearing this?” I asked.

Mike just grinned and nodded.

“Oh no,” I said and ran to his room closing the door behind me. I heard Mike’s steps behind me but he was too late I was in his room and he was locked out. I opened his closet and started looking through his clothes.

“Don’t you steal my clothes,” I heard through the door.

“Like you stole mine?” I asked.

“Fine, take my clothes, I guess I’ll just keep your shirt and your jeans and your shoes and your wallet and your keys.” Mike said.

I walked over to the door and opened it for him. “So how do I get my stuff back?”

“Ask,” Mike grinned.

“I did,” I said.

“Then ask again,” He leaned back and forth.

“Where did you put...”

“No,” He interrupted. “Ask me for them.”

I gave him an aggravated grin. “Can I ha...”

“May.”

“May I have my clothes back?”

“May I have my clothes back what?”

“May I have my clothes back, please?”

He kissed me on the check, “Yes.” He walked over to his night stand and opened the bottom drawer. He pulled out my clothes.

“Thank you,” I said as I started to put my jeans on over the singlet I was still wearing.

“So do you want to have lunch together?” He asked. He took my shirt and placed it over my head and put my arms through.

“Sure,” I gave him another kiss. “Meet you in the union?”

“Yes.”

I put my shoes on and left his apartment. I then continued to my apartment, took a shower, and got dressed using the royal blue shorts as my underwear.

I stood in the union waiting for my new spandex obsessed friend to come and eat with me. Ten minutes after we said we were going to meet, I caught sight of his spiky blue/black hair and his black “artsy” clothes.

“You know I still have class after lunch,” I said giving him a look and a smile.

“Oh skip class, we could spend all day at your apartment.” Mike smiled and rubbed his jeans.

I wondered what he had on underneath it but my priorities of the day got the better of me. “I can’t. Even if I skip class, I still have to interview Ivan today.”

“Oh, I can’t let you miss your interview,” He said rolling his eyes and smiling. He then leaned in closer to me. “It’s in the guy’s locker room right?”

“Yeah.”

“Gonna take pictures?” He arched up his eyes and smiled lustfully.

I rolled my eyes and start to walk away. “Come on, I’m hungry.”

“I am, too.” He called after me.

We got in line and waited. We finally got our food and I only had 30 minutes to eat before class.

“How is it that everybody else can get Friday off except me?” I asked as we sat down at the table. “I mean you only have one class today, how is that?”

“You’re unlucky or just plain dumb.” He gave me a grin.

“I’ll show you plain dumb,” I shot playfully back at him.

“I bet you will,” He smiled back.

I just gave him a ‘you’re-such-a-jerk’ look and he just kept his smile. We continued eating and talking until we were done with our food.

Suddenly I felt something between my legs and it wasn’t part of my body. I just looked straight ahead at Mike and he still smiled. I didn’t have to look down to know that his foot (he was wearing Berks) was rubbing against my jeans, which were rubbing against the shorts, which were rubbing against my thigh, which was making me hard and I hate having a hard-on during class. It’s hard to concentrate. Mike was staring right back at me with hopeful eyes.

“I have to go to class today.” I whined trying to resist his temptation.

His foot then disappeared and so did his smile. A pouted lip replaced the smile.

“You make living hard.” I told him.

“How hard do I make it,” he asked.

“As hard as hard can get,” I said.

“Oooo,” he leaned back. “I bet it sucks.”

“Oh no, you suck,” I said leaning forward.

“I suck?”

“Oh you suck so bad that it makes it really hard.”

“Hmmm,” he leaned forward making our faces inches apart. “Tell me more.”

“Why? It just goes in one ear and out the other. In and out.” I arch my eyebrow. “In and out, in and out. About how much you suck and how hard you make it.”

Mike smiled at me licking his lips.

“Oh, I have to go,” I said looking at my watch. “See ya tonight. You should take a cold shower in the mean time.” I gave him a grin, got up and started walking to my class.

“I’m beginning to regret this friendship.” He said.

“You should.” I called back to him. “Plain dumb, ha!” I said to myself.

After class, I arrived at the locker room. It was oddly empty. I’ve done interviews before in the locker room right before a game. I’d usually get there an hour and a half before the game and ask, whoever I was interviewing, questions. Sometimes I’d interview the couch, other times a big name player, and other times I’d grab quotes from players, as they were getting ready. And there were many players getting ready during this time. But the locker room was empty and the game was less than hours away.

“Hello?” I called out as I walked down the rows of lockers. “Is anybody here?” I walked over to the showers and look in. Sadly no one was taking a shower. I continued looking through the locker room, walking toward the coach’s office. Opening the door, I looked in to see the same thing, no one. I closed the coach’s door and looked over to my right. It was the only place that they could be. The only place that made a little bit of sense. The door led to the gym.

I started to walk toward it but suddenly the knob turned. From the door emerged Ivan Manning. He was in his soccer uniform. “Hey,” I said as soon as I saw who it was.

“Hey,” He said tossing me one of his killer smiles. “Can we make this quick?”

“Where is everyone? Usually, the guys aren’t ready yet.”

His smile disappeared at my question. “We are starting a new workout program before games, that I’m anxious to get back to.”

“Sorry,” I said. This was weird. Whenever I had talked to Ivan, he was pretty nice but he was betting a little rude. I started the interview and although his answers were short and to the point, his niceness came back. That is until I started asking about the new workout program.

“So what’s this new workout program you mentioned earlier?” I asked.

“That’s a secret.”

“Oh come on,” I said with a laugh. “Can’t you share something?”

“No,” He said forcefully. “And we’re done.”

“Ivan,” I said.

“You need to leave, Dan,” He said and turned back toward the gym.

I turned and walked out of the locker room, but I couldn’t help feel like something odd was going on. I resolved to investigate it later.

When I got home, I called Mike to come over. He said he’d be over as fast as he could. I got on-line and started to search for spandex clothes. Before meeting Mike I had never thought I had a fetish for spandex. I mean I use to surf the net and guys wearing tight clothes turned me on, but I never thought I’d be into wearing the clothes themselves.

When I got home from Mike’s that morning, I had taken my clothes off and I was still wearing the shorts. Before taking it off, I checked out what I looked like in the mirror. I looked at what Mike saw. Just the thought that Mike was turned on by this image of me made me feel like I was one of those guys on the net. I felt sexy. I started rubbing myself through the soft fabric. I needed to get some spandex for me to wear.

I signed off the Internet, after book marking some sites, when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there stood Mike, a grin on his face and a bag in his hand. “What’s in the... oh.” I said answering my own question in my head.

“Yeah,” Mike said. “I brought just about everything I own.” He started in pulling another duffle bag behind him. “I divided my collection, so that we each have an assortment of things.”

I opened one off the duffle bags and looked in it. “Is there anything you don’t own?”

“Yellow.”

“Yellow?” I asked.

“Yep. Sadly I don’t have any yellow spandex. Every time I look for some, they don’t have it, either sold out or it didn’t come in yellow.”

“Aww,” I said giving him a sad face.

“I know,” He smiled at me. “But I’ll get some one day.”

“You’re such a goober,” I say giving him a loving push.

“So how was the interview?” Mike asked looking around my apartment as he came inside. “Get any of those pictures?”

“No, I didn’t get any pictures. As for the interview, it was strange.” We sat down on the couch placing the duffle bags on at our feet and looking through them.

“Strange?”

“Yeah, when I usually go in the locker room all the guys are getting ready but no one was in there. And Ivan is usually pretty nice to me but he was a little mean.” I said.

Mike placed his hand on my shoulder. “Maybe he was just having a bad day.”

“Maybe,” I said patting Mike’s hand.

“But if he’s ever mean to you again just call me, I’ll stand up to him.”

“Thanks.”

For a bit after that, we were silent. I started really looking through the stuff he brought and picked out a pair of red shorts. Mike had gotten out bright green leggings. We undressed and redressed.

As Mike was pulling up the leggings, I asked him something I wanted to get straight. “Just so we are straight...”

“Straight?”

“Not like that.” I stuck my tongue out at him. “Just so we are on the same page, what are we?”

“We’re guys, college students, um...”

“No, I mean what are we?” I used my finger to point back and forth as I said ‘we’.

“Can I get some choices?” Mike smiled at me. I wasn’t sure if he was playing with me or not.

“I mean are we just friends or are we starting a boyfriend/boyfriend relationship?” I asked with a half-hearted smile.

“I don’t know. I mean I like you but there is this girl...”

“Oh.”

“No, no. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t know which of you two to start something with. I really like you and we are into the same stuff, it’s just... I don’t know.” Mike looked down.

I placed my hand on his shoulder this time. “Don’t worry about it. We can be spandex friends until you want something more. I just wanted to know where this was going.”

He hugged me and whispered “Thank you,” into my ear. I whispered back, “No problem.”

The rest of the weekend we spent getting to know each other better, watching more superhero movies (most non-porn), and spending every moment in spandex. We learned about each other’s families. I told him that I only have my father now because my mother died when I was 3. He told me his mother also had died 4 years ago leaving his father with him and his then 11 year old brother.

I went on to tell him about when I came out to my father and how supportive he was. My dad even started sharing stories about times when he had tried man loving, “...and yes he used the words man loving.” Mike hasn’t told his father or his brother anything about hanging around with boys.

We then started in on our likes and dislikes. I showed him my virtual Sims community where there are only men. He showed me some websites where I can get free pictures of hot guys. I cooked for him every meal and he washed all the dishes. It was a very nice 3 days I didn’t want it to end but Monday came, like it always does.

Monday was bad from the start. We were woken by a phone call. It was my editor. He said that there was a guy on the soccer team that was missing. He wasn’t at the soccer game, he didn’t go home, and no one had seen him. His name was Ben Geyser. Now if it was anyone else, that would have been alright. Well not really alright but better than Ben missing. Ben was the guy who told me everything that happened at the soccer game, so I didn’t have to go if I didn’t feel like it. If he was missing all I have to print were Ivan’s comments and those comments weren’t really great to use in a story. My editor wanted me to write up a short article about him since I knew him but he also wanted me to write the soccer article as well. So I had to track down someone else from the soccer team to write my story so I could meet Monday’s deadline and write a-whole-nother article about Ben missing.

My first duty was to go to class. This was the class I had with Ben. Ben, of course, was not there. I was a little worried. Ben, although being a soccer jock, was a very good student and I doubt he ever missed a class. I really hoped he was safe. I took very in-depth notes so if Ben showed up he could use mine.

After class I met up with Mike. I told Mike that Ben wasn’t in class. Then Mike got an idea in his head. He said that he usually sees Ivan enter the gym when he exits it on Mondays. I asked about what time and he told me around two. I then agreed to meet up with him around two so I could ask Ivan about the soccer game and then I could hang out with Mike for the rest of the day.

I went to my next class. It was so boring. I started doodling but then decided to use my time to write about Ben; who he was, what he looked like, where he was last seen, and all the other facts I could put in my article to help find him.

Around two I headed over to the school’s gym. I found Ivan sitting in the entrance area. It looked as if he was waiting for someone. “Hey Ivan.” I said as I walked up to him.

He looked up at me. “Hey.” He then went back to looking around the room.

“Ivan, I was wondering if you could tell me what happened at the last soccer game.” I said despite his rudeness.

“We won 10 to 6.” He didn’t even look up at me.

“Who scored the goals?” I said ready to write down what he said.

“I scored 5. Matt scored 2. John scored 1. Allen, 1, and James, 1.” Ivan spoke all his words as fast as he could. It was like he wanted to end the conversation before it even started. Then he got up and walked past me.

I turned to follow him cause I missed the last two names. “Hey Ivan, who scored the last two...” I stopped. Ivan was meeting someone, a man, who looked in his late 30s. His hair was short and looked to be light red. Eyes were light blue and he looked stunning. He was wearing this big ruby around his neck. He was also looking right at me. I was frozen for a second. He had this very commanding presence. Then I snapped out of it. “Sorry,” I apologized to him. “I was thinking about something.” I then needed to change subjects. “Ivan, who were the last two points scored by?”

“Allen and James.” Ivan said to me.

“Hello,” The man said to me after Ivan had finished talking. “I’m Dr. Erickson. You must be the sports reporter, I heard about.”

“Yeah,” I said shaking his hand, “I’m Dan.”

“Nice to meet you Dan.” The doctor said. “I’m sorry about last Friday but my training is very specific and can’t be disturbed.”

“Your training?” I asked.

“Yes, you see, the coach asked me if I could use my special training on the boys because he liked the results himself.” The doctor boasted.

“Well as the owner of this training can you tell me what it is? Cause Ivan said it was a secret.” I said looking over to Ivan. He was standing straight and staring straight at the doctor.

“Actually I can’t.” Dr. Erickson said fingering his necklace. “If I were to tell you my secrets then I’d be out of the job.” He smiled at me. “What do you think of my necklace?”

I looked at him oddly. “I guess it’s alright. I mean I wouldn’t wear it but I don’t wear necklaces.”

His expression changed as I spoke. His smile faded a bit but then became wider and his eyes became more lustful. Like he was about to eat me. “Well, we must...” He started to say but Mike interrupted him.

“Hey, Dan. Ivan.”

“Hey Mike,” I replied as he joined our little group. “This is Dr. Erickson. He’s in charge of the soccer team’s new super secret training program.”

“Nice to meet you.” Mike said holding out his hand. His voice slowed as he spoke.

“Nice to meet you, too.” The doctor took his hand and now was looking at Mike lustfully. “Do you play soccer?”

“Not really,” Mike said as if he was in a daze.

“Well you should try out. You look like a good candidate for the team and one of the players just quite the team.” Dr. Erickson said.

“Who?” I asked.

The doctor looked at me. “Ben something.”

“Geyser?”

The doctor nodded.

“So he was at practice before the game on Friday?”

“I guess. I don’t know the players well. Why?”

“He’s missing. The last time he was seen was when he went to soccer practice. I got the impression that he never made it there.”

“Maybe he’s taking a break. I remember when I was in college and things were getting hectic I’d drive to another town and take a little break.” He said.

“I guess.” I said but I knew that didn’t sound like Ben.

“Well we have to be going. Mike you should come to practice tomorrow at three. You might enjoy it.” The doctor said.

“I will.” Mike said still in his daze.

“Nice meeting you both.” Then Dr. Erickson followed by Ivan walked toward the locker rooms.

Mike blinked a couple of times and shook his head. “Man, that was weird.”

“Tell me about it. That doctor is a weird guy.” I said walking with Mike out of the gym.

“No not the doctor. But the feeling I just had. It was like my head was all cloudy.” Mike said.

“Aww, I’m so sorry.” I said with mock sympathy.

“You know for a second I wanted to join the soccer team.” Mike said.

“Maybe you should. You’d look cute in the uniform.” I smiled. We walked together toward my car and then I drove us back to his place.

The next day, I was sitting on my couch reading my articles looking for mistakes. I always did this. There were always mistakes. Of course I couldn’t find then unless it was printed for the world to see. But usually they were forgivable mistakes like ‘the’ spelled ‘t he’ or ‘it’ instead of ‘is’.

When I was done, I folded the paper up and threw it on the couch. I placed my red pen on my coffee table. I looked at the clock. It was five sharp. Mike was supposed to already be here. I wasn’t really mad though. He said he had class and then he was going to work out. I’d object to his spending all this time in the gym if he didn’t look so good because of it. It’s hard to believe that the same punk rock skater boy I met at the beginning of the semester is also a guy that works out almost every day in the gym.

Then there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it. On the other side stood Mike, in our school’s soccer uniform. I wouldn’t have recognized him if his hair wasn’t the spiky bluish color. “You are joking, right?” I asked taking in his whole body.

“Nope, I joined the soccer team.” He beamed happiness.

“I thought you were kidding, yesterday. But to tell you the truth I was right.” I said as I watched him walk into the room.

“Actually I wasn’t going to go but I saw Ivan in the gym and he talked me into it.”

“You mean Ivan wasn’t his recently normal rude self?” I asked.

“No, Ivan was very nice.” Mike said sitting down on my couch.

I joined him on the couch and felt him all over. “So what is this secret training program?”

“I can’t tell you.” He turned from me.

“You can’t tell me?” I said rubbing his soccer shorts on his thigh. I was a little shocked that he wasn’t wearing any compression shorts underneath, but shrugged off the thought.

“Not even you.” He was serious. I let go of him. What was the big deal?

“Fine then,” I said. I was hurt.

We sat on the couch in silence for a bit. Then I felt his hand on my leg. Moving up and down. I looked at it then turned to look up at him. He was looking at me. Lust was in his eyes and a smile hung on his lips.

He leaned in and kissed me. My mind was racing as he started making out with me. It felt good but he had hurt my feelings. Maybe he was trying to rectify it, so I just let him work it. He then moved to where he was on top of me. His hand traveled down my torso. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up taking it off of me. I led my hands down his torso and grabbed the bottom of his shirt. He stopped kissing me and pulled my hands off his shirt.

“No,” He said and then continued to undress me by unbuttoning my pants and pulling them off. I sat there with Mike straddling me, now only wearing a pair of green spandex shorts I was using as underwear. “Time for you to become a man.” Mike said leaning back on me to start making out with me.

I pushed him back a little. “Wait. I said I wanted to take things slow.”

“Come on.” Mike pleaded then tried to start making out with me again.

I pushed him off this time. “No, I’m not ready for this.”

Mike hesitated for a second but said. “I’ve been patient with you.”

“What? We haven’t even been hanging out for a week.”

“We spent the whole weekend together and you were taunting me the whole time with your body. Wearing those tight clothes.”

“I wore them for you, because you liked them.”

“Well you don’t have to wear them anymore, I’m leaving.” And with that he ran out my door.

I called after him but it was no use, he wasn’t coming back.

I didn’t see Mike for a whole week after that. I mean I did see him far away at times but never close up and never talking to me. He had even skipped the class we had together. Every time I did see him he was wearing his uniform, it was strange. I even noticed that other guys, like Ivan, were wearing their uniforms all the time. As for my articles on the soccer team, I told my editor that I didn’t have many good relations on the soccer team right now and I probably should do something else until I get some personal things worked out. He understood so he gave my articles to some go-for boy, giving him his one big chance.

I never made any attempt to talk to Mike about what happened. I just gave him his space. It could have been the wrong decision but I did have a plan. I just had to wait to act on it.

Finally the day had come to try my plan out. The first thing to do was to find Mike. The one place that I knew he was going to be at was the gym. I just had to figure out when.

I went to the gym when I knew he was about to get out of class. I sat in the lobby watching the door for when he came in.

“Dan, is it?” I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Dr. Erickson.

“That’s right.”

He joined me at my table as if we were best friends. “So I see you are no longer writing the sports articles.”

“Yeah, I’m taking a break. Thought I’d give someone else a chance.”

“It’s a shame. I thought I’d be seeing you around the locker room.” The doctor sounded sad.

“I’m not sure that would be a good idea.” I looked down at the table.

“Mike?”

I looked up and around. Was he here? No. Then it connected. The Doc was asking if I was feeling this way because of Mike. “How did you...”

“Know? Well Mike told me about it. All about it.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Well you see I am a psychologist. I not only help the team win but with their problems.” He smiled at me. “And I can help you out with yours.”

“No thanks.” I said looking around again for Mike. “I don’t really need to talk to a shrink.” I said and then as a second though, “No offence.”

“None taken.” His voice was shrewd like offence was taken.

Then I saw Mike. “Look, I have to go talk to Mike, sorry.”

I got up from the table and approached Mike. He was walking toward the table.

“Mike,” I said and he stopped. He looked at me as if he’d never see me before.

“Yes?”

“I know we had a fight but I want to make it up to you. I have a surprise back at my apartment if you want to swing by after practice.” I smiled earnestly.

“I’ll try to get there.” He said.

Try means no, so my spirits were let down. I walked out of the gym and started toward the parking lot, which housed my car.

“Dan,” I heard behind me.

I turned to see Mike.

“I’ll be there.” He said.

I smiled back at him and then went to my place to get ready.

The whole week I’d been thinking about what Mike said. He had been waiting patiently and I was kind of being silly about the whole thing. The weekend we spent together was the best weekend I have ever had and it was because of him. If this was what I had to keep him, then I was going to do it. Besides I did love him.

When I got home, I opened the package that I had received the previous day. I pulled out three articles of clothing; a yellow pair of shorts, a yellow singlet, and a yellow bodysuit, all made of spandex. Mike was going to flip when he saw me in this. I slipped each of them on, from least amount of coverage to the most. If I was going to look like a banana for this man then I was going to peel like one. And at the end of the peeling I was going to give my body to him.

I had placed everything on and looked at myself in the mirror. I was sure Mike was going to love it. I looked at me right in the eyes, “Are you ready?” I nodded in reply.

Then the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and looked into the peephole. I saw Mike with his hair combed, which he started doing after our fight, and still in his soccer uniform. I took a deep breath. I turned the knob and opened the door.

Mike looked at me. “I...” He started to say but stopped. He didn’t step forward; he just gawked at me for a second. Then he blinked and shook his head. “I’m sorry,” He began again. “But we are over.”

The smile fell off my face.

“I have been talking to Dr. Erickson and I’ve decided that you and I aren’t meant for one another. I never want to see you again. I’m going to drop the class that we had together.” Mike said and turned to walk away.

“Wait,” I called as tear fell out of my eyes.

“Don’t come after me,” He said. “I have to go back to practice.”

He walked down the hall as I fell to my floor. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. Why would he say that? He seemed to like what he was looking at when he opened the door. He had been acting weird ever since he joined the soccer team, ever since he met Dr. Erickson. DR. ERICKSON. Mike had been talking with him about us. Wait a minute, what kind of training would a psychologist give a soccer team?

Then all those erotic stories I had read in the past that involved a team and psychologist, came to me. But could it be possible? They were just stories and every psychology class I had said that it didn’t really work unless the subject was willing. Could Mike have been willing to leave me? I had to go talk to Dr. Erickson.

I got off of the floor and when to my room. I put on a jogging suit over what I was wearing and then left my apartment.

When I got to school there was hardly anyone around. It was a Friday and most of the students had gone home. I looked at myself in the rear-view mirror. I didn’t look bad. I just looked like I was wearing a really tight yellow shirt. I had parked at the gym near were the team’s locker rooms were. I got out of my car and ran inside.

I walked down the hall and into the boys’ locker room. I didn’t care who was in there. As it turned out, it was vastly empty, like the time when I came to interview Ivan. I walked slowly to the door that led to the gym. “Hey,” I heard behind me.

I turned around cause I knew that voice. “Iv...” I started but lost all hope of speaking when I saw Ivan standing in front of me nude.

“Want some action?” Ivan’s hand slid down his torso and grabbed on to his hard cock.

“What’s going on?” I asked. Ivan took a couple of steps toward me.

“It’s time to have fun.” He grabbed the sides of my break away pants and broke them away. There I stood in a jacket and a bodysuit. Ivan smiled. He grabbed the sides of my jacket and pushed them back taking my jacket off. I was over powered by good looks. I saw the lust in his eyes. As he reached behind me to pull my zipper down I realized that the lust in his eyes was the same lust I saw in Dr. Erickson’s eyes.

I pushed his arms away and took a couple of steps back. “No,” I said.

“Oh you will,” Ivan said threateningly.

I turned and ran toward the door and passed through it. I came to a stop. Before me, and around me, were guys from the soccer team, the wrestling team, the football team, and a lot more guys from the school, all of them were naked and all of them were having sex. In the middle of the giant orgy stood Dr. Erickson. Oddly he was not naked. He was wearing a black rubber sleeveless shirt and some tight rubber pants. He was also wearing that ruby necklace around his neck. He saw me run in. He smiled at me.

“Grab him,” He pointed toward me.

A pair of arms enclosed around me. A body pressed into me. Both of us fell to the floor. The arms that had been tight around me loosed up and spun me around. It was Mike, who tackled me. He was crying. “I’m sorry, Dan. I couldn’t stop myself.” He hugged me and I patted him on his head.

“Grab both of them and bring me the chloroform.” I heard the doctor say, his voice was getting closer.

Mike let go of me and we stood up. There were guys all around us. We were both grabbed from behind. I could see Ivan had gotten a hold of Mike. “Let us go.” I screamed.

“They won’t listen to you.” Dr. Erickson said. I saw him come into view. He had a smirk on his face and a rag in his hand. He covered my mouth with the rag and everything went dark.

When my eyes fluttered open, I noticed a wire ceiling. I slowly sat up and saw that I was in a cage. Next to me still completely naked was Mike. I cradled him into my lap and also noticed that I still had the yellow lycra on.

“Mike, wake up.” I said rocking him.

His eyes fluttered open and a smile came across his face. “Dan.” He sat up and hugged me, “I’m so sorry for everything. I couldn’t help it.” He kissed me all over.

“It’s alright,” I smiled back at him and hugged his body tight.

“I love you,” He whispered into my ear. “Only you.”

“I love you, too.” I kissed him on the mouth. “I’m ready.”

Mike looked around the cage we were in and then looked back at me. “Not here. I want your first time to be special. So when we get out of here...”

“You can’t get out of here,” A voice came from behind us.

We turned around to see a naked boy in the cage with us. He was hidden by the shadow. “I’ve tried.”

Mike and I stood up and walked over to him. He stepped into the light and we saw that it was Ben Geyser. “Ben?”

“Hi Dan,” He looked fine. His face was shaved. His hair trimmed neatly. He didn’t smell. His voice was soft like he was sad.

“You’re ok.” I smiled and hugged him not thinking about if he wanted a hug or not.

But he hugged me back. “He let me read the article you wrote about me,” He said as we let go of one another. “It was really good.” Tears were forming in his eyes. “I’m glad that I now have a friend here.” He then ran over to Mike and hugged him. “I don’t know you but I’m glad you’re here, too.”

Mike hugged Ben and smiled at me over Ben’s shoulder. “I’m Mike.”

When Ben let go of Mike, Ben wiped his eyes. “Sorry, I haven’t seen anyone except for one of his slaves for a while now. I miss actual interaction.”

“Don’t worry, now that there are three of us, we’ll get out of here.” Mike smiled at Ben and placed a hand on his shoulder for comfort.

I looked at the two naked guys and realized that I had more clothing underneath. “Hey, I have some clothing for you two.” I said as I unzipped my bodysuit and took it off. I handed the bodysuit to Mike. I then took the singlet off and handed it to Ben, leaving me in the shorts.

“Thanks,” Ben said putting it on.

“Sorry it’s all spandex but...” I started.

“I don’t mind.” Ben smiled.

“So for those in the audience that don’t know what’s going on, namely me, what’s going on?” I asked.

“The doctor has brainwashed all the guys on the sports teams on campus.” Mike said while reaching around to zip up the suit.

“Not exactly. He has taken control of the minds of all the straight guys on the teams.” Ben corrected. “The gem in his necklace gives him that power. He told me.”

“So that means...” I started to ask.

“Yes, I’m gay.” Ben smiled. “I can only assume that you two are as well.”

“I’m gay,” I smiled back at him and then looked over to Mike. “Wait, Mike was under his control.”

“Well the gem works on guys who lust after women,” Ben said.

“Oh, well that makes sense, you are Bi.” I said.

“Not anymore.” Mike smiled at me. “I fought over and over to tell you what was going on but I couldn’t. When I saw you tonight in that yellow spandex I almost got free. It was only when I touched you that I knew you are the only one I want.”

“Aw.” Ben sighed.

I blushed.

“That’s probably how it works on guys who lust for both men and women. They can slip out of the mind control if they become completely gay.” Ben said.

“I find it hard to believe that you are the only gay athlete at this school.” I said.

“Well the gay guys are taking advantage of the situation. You know having their fantasies come true.” Mike said.

“And I was the only one who said no.” Ben looked down.

“Well you aren’t the only one anymore.” I put my hand on his shoulder.

“Are you three done with the exposition cause I want to get straight to the action?” We heard Dr. Erickson say as he approached.

We all turned to look at him. He walked toward our cage with Ivan, wearing a leather collar and a black leather belt, behind him.

“Aw, how sweet, the super friends have united.” The doctor smirked at us.

“Where are we?” Mike asked.

“You are in a cage next to the old swimming pool. It was closed down when they built the new one. Hardly anyone knows about it. Most people forgot that it was here. It’s also underground, right under the gym, so no one can hear you scream.” The doctor said grinning and scanning us.

“So what are you going to do with us?” I asked stepping forward.

The doctor still smiling fixed his lustful gaze on me. “That’s a good question. I’d ask you three to join me but I know that’s not going to happen. So should I just do away with you? Actually I like you too much.” His eyes opened a little wider when he said you, like he was trying to stare deeper into me. “It gets boring telling everyone what to do and them doing it. There is no drama. I like having little rebels to counter act me. Who knows you three could get free and triumph over me? But then where does the story go from there.”

“You end up in jail.” Ben said standing behind me.

“Could be. But as long as I have this...” The doctor played with his necklace. “Every straight guy will do whatever I tell him. Here are some sheets, Ben can tell you it gets cold down here.” He turned to walk away. “Ivan, stand guard. Take care of my captives.”

“Yes Master.” Ivan spoke and stood erect against the wall.

I looked behind us and saw the pool. I hadn’t noticed it or the room we were in. I turned back to my two fellow captives. We all leaned in so Ivan couldn’t hear us. “What are we going to do?”

“Ivan has a key on his belt.” Mike said. “But how can we get him to come over here? He only listens to the quack.”

“Wait, he told Ivan to take care of us.” Ben said. “If one of us is injured then he’d come here and help us.”

“Do you think that’ll work? Just seems a little simple.” I asked not sure of the plan.

“It’s worth a try.” Mike said. Then he yelled as if he was in pain and fell to the ground.

“Help,” Ben chimed in. I helped out as well although something felt wrong about this whole thing.

Ivan came over to us and unlocked the door. He walked in and the three of us jumped him. Soon Ivan was locked in the cage and we had the key. The eerie thing was that Ivan didn’t fight back nor did he yell or anything of that sort. Even as we walked away, Ivan just sat there.

“I don’t think he’s going to try and break out.” I said as we walked to the stairwell that led up to the gym. “I’m going to leave the key by the cage.”

“Are you sure you want to risk that?” Ben asked.

“Well, we are about to face Dr. Erickson and then Ivan will be free. So do you want to come back down here and free him or just go home?” I pointed out my case.

“I guess.” Ben said still unsure.

I took the key and placed it by the cage and then joined the others as we walked up to the gym.

The scene hadn’t changed much from when I busted in earlier, many naked men having sex and Dr. Erickson overseeing everything. His back was to us. We stooped back into the doorway to discuss how we were going to defeat the doctor.

“We have to get the necklace.” Ben said.

“We also have to get close to him.” Mike said.

“But how?” Ben asked.

“A distraction?” I suggested.

“But how?” Mike questioned.

“I don’t know. Is there anyway for one of us to get on the other side of here. He’d expect us to come from here.” I said my thoughts out loud.

“But won’t he get suspicious when he sees only two of us?” Ben asked.

“Maybe he won’t notice.” I said.

We walked back down the stairs to the abandoned pool. I noticed two doors on the other side of the room. “The doc said that this was under the gym, right? Well those probably go to locker rooms, they should be right under the other locker rooms.” I pointed out. Then I started thinking out loud. “Here’s the plan, you two are going to go back up those stairs. While I see where those doors lead. Then we are going to count to 10 and everyone is going to go after the necklace. Since we’ll have him surrounded, we’ll have the advantage. What do you two think?”

“Let’s try it out,” Mike said.

“It’s our only shot.” Ben replied.

“Then let’s do it.” I smiled. I walked off toward the two doors when Mike grabbed my hand. He pulled me close to him and kissed me. I kiss back but then broke it off shortly. “I love you,” Mike said.

“I love you, too.” I said back.

To my luck the first door I tried was open. I turned back to Mike and Ben. “Start counting.” I said and started up the staircase.

When I got to the top, I had already gotten to the number 5. At the top was another door. I opened it slowly and saw that I was wrong. It didn’t open up into the locker room. It also opened up to the gym. I looked across the gym and saw the door where Ben and Mike were going to come out. The doctor now had his back to me and was actually much closer. I knew at that moment that I was the one who was going to end up getting the necklace.

3

2

1

I saw the door swing open. Mike and Ben came running out. If I could have just watched their spandex covered bodies run I would have but I had to get the necklace. I crept out while the doc was shouting at his slaves to get Mike and Ben. The doc was also moving backwards toward me. I got as close as I could and then tackled him.

I grabbed for his necklace as he squirmed to get me off of him. When he finally achieved his goal, the necklace was in my hands. We stood up facing one another. Everything in the gym had stopped.

“So what are you going to do now, Dan?” Dr. Erickson asked me.

“Destroy your necklace.”

“Are you sure you want to do that? Look at them, they all can be yours.”

I looked out into the gym. All the naked guys had stopped attacking Mike and Ben but they still held them tight.

“You can have them do whatever you want.”

I started to think about it. Some of the hottest guys in the school would do whatever I told them to do. But then I saw Mike. I looked into his eyes. I couldn’t do it. I threw the necklace as hard as I could on the ground. The ruby cracked and then a light came from it. I blinked a couple of times. Dr. Erickson was gone and all of the guys started moving around again on their own. Most of the guys sounded horrified.

Mike and Ben walked over to me. “Dr. Erickson got away.” I said glumly.

“Yeah, but he is gone.” Ben pointed out.

“Hopefully we’ll never see him again.” Mike said.

“Yeah, lets go home.” I smiled and took Mike by the hand.

“Hey, guys,” Ben said to us. “Can I come with you?”

“Sure,” I said and the three of us left the gym.

After all that had happened, things changed. Mike was going to move in with me. Ben moved out of the dorms and moved into Mike’s apartment. Ivan became somewhere between the nice guy I knew and the rude slave he was. Both Ben and Mike left the soccer team.

The night Mike moved in to my apartment, we had Ben over to eat. It was nice just the three of us. Mike was wearing the yellow bodysuit, his new favorite, Ben was wearing a blue latex singlet, and I was wearing red spandex shorts and a silver silk shirt. We all finished dinner really quick. Ben offered to do the dishes. I sat down on the couch to start the third installment of Lycralad and Spandexboy.

Then the doorbell rang.

Mike got up to answer it.

The door swung open and everything stopped.

In walked Dr. Erickson. “Like my ring?” He asked showing around an emerald green ring on his hand. “It stops time for those who aren’t wearing it. I’ve got more stones at home. They all do something different.”

He walked in and sat down next to me on the couch. “I like you three. There is nothing boring about you.” As he talked, he moved his hand around my body.

I tried to move to get him off me but I couldn’t. I couldn’t even say anything.

“You Dan, remind me of someone I once knew. He was a good man. I didn’t deserve him.” The doctor got up from the couch and walked over to where Ben stood over the sink. “Ben, you’re a very noble boy. A bit dim but you make up for it in heart.” He felt Ben’s upper chest. “I also like your taste in fetishes.”

The Doctor then made his way toward Mike. “And Mike, the rebel bad boy. Watch out Dan, he might break your heart. So I bet you three are wondering why I am here?” He rested his elbow on Mike’s shoulder. “Well I wanted to thank you. It’s such a good thing you stopped me from taking control of all the straight men. I was getting so board. Now I have you three to occupy my time. I’m going to have as much fun with you as possible.” Then he grabbed Mike’s package. That made me mad.

“Oh wait, I’ve already had you.” He said to Mike. “Maybe I’ll start off with you, Dan.”

He walked toward me again. He placed his arms around me. He started humping my frozen body and kissing me. Then he whispered in my ear. “Don’t you think it was a little too easy for you three to break out then sneak up on me?” He winked at me. I had never been as mad as I was right then. He had orchestrated the whole thing.

“I must be off,” He said standing up and walking to the door. “I’ll see you later.”

He left the room and walked down the hall. He must have taken off his ring in the elevator because we stayed still for a while.

“Can you believe him?” Mike said slamming the door.

“Let’s not think of him anymore.” I said. “We’ll deal with him later.”

“I guess.” Ben said. “Hey guys, can I spend the night here?”

“Of course.” I answered. “We may not be through with him but he doesn’t have to ruin our evening.”

So the three of us sat together on the couch and tried to have a good time. But I knew all I was thinking was what the doctor had up his sleeve for us next.