The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok, we’re back on the big C-100, WEMC, and hoping you’re all staying warm and dry out there... at least from the weather. We’re goin’ back for a blast from the past here, with something from 2008 by Jo and the Hypnotics. Jo claims she wrote this one for her friends in the Garden after watching a belly-dancing video posted there. It got good to her, and inspired her to slap out this quick little bit of stroke. Nothing heavy, but hopefully, in her words, “quick, hot, and fun”.

So here it is, from 2008… Not to be confused with the Led Zeppelin song of about the same name, here’s Jo and the Hypnotics with….

Dancing Daze

Focus, dammit! Fight the feelings!

Perhaps I could fight them, but there was nothing I could do to stop what was happening to me, and it was becoming increasingly difficult for me to want to. I couldn’t move, after all, forced to kneel there, naked, on the soft rug in the curtain-draped room, my ankles bound to my thighs, and my wrists tied behind me, all by velvet ropes. Though it wasn’t overly tight, a noose around my neck, connected to an overhead beam, made doubly sure I wasn’t going anywhere in the big, incense-filled room.

“She’s remarkable, isn’t she?” the self-proclaimed, self-named Goddess Nafrini whispered in my ear, her words so clear, even over the sounds of her three-piece “orchestra”. They’d been playing when I’d finally come to… three luscious, naked women, blindfolded and seated in small chairs, playing Egyptian dance music on a mizmar, oud, and deff drum.

They’d picked up the beat since then, and a gorgeous, dark-skinned, dark-haired woman was belly dancing for the “Goddess” and me. She was moving closer and closer with each shimmy, with each breath-taking movement of her hips and thighs. Her wide eyes, adorned in creamy, dark makeup, stared at me, calling to me, though they fought for my attentions with her sensual, swaying body.

I couldn’t answer the woman kneeling immediately behind me on the soft rug though, the one reaching around me to torment my aroused breasts. She’d packed her damp panties into my mouth, after all, and cleaved them there with a thick, rolled scarf, just after I’d awakened.

My answer would have been moot, anyway… or at least redundant. The dancer was remarkable... lithe and smooth and athletic... a beautiful, seductive woman wearing a bedlah so sheer and gauzy she might as well have been naked, too.

“You should have left while you had the chance, Agent Ralston... or should I still just call you Amanda? No matter... your new owners will give you your own, personal slave name when I ship you off to them in a few days.”

Bitch! Attractive and so appealing and erotic, but still a nasty bitch.

I could almost see her laughing behind me as she pulled and massaged my breasts and nipples in just the perfect way to make me lurch, to make me arch them against her hands, to make me moan into my tight gag.

“I see Kebi is exciting you as well, sweetie,” Goddess Nafrini continued, as the dancer in question moved to within two feet of my sweating face, her loose, flowing, nearly see-through skirt still somehow so erotically tight to her loins and swaying hips. “I knew you would like her, too, as your deep, irresistible lesbian attraction to me was so obvious right from the start.

“And your growing need for me made you so easy to manipulate and capture, didn’t it? You became so lost with lust for my seductive body and erotic charms that you never even questioned the Sahlab I gave you to drink.”

I hadn’t questioned it. I’d merely gulped it down, my mouth always feeling so dry around her. Still, I was finding it more and more difficult to hate her for all of this. Like the fable of the scorpion riding the back of the frog across the river, she was only being true to her nature.

However, I was finding it quite easy to hate myself.

Because she was right... within a few minutes of being with her for the first time those two weeks ago, my feelings and thoughts about her had turned sexual. Almost before I knew it, I’d become nearly intoxicated with her exotic beauty, with her voluptuous figure beneath the clinging silks she wore. I’d found it a soft, welcomed pleasure to simply be around her, to hear and listen to her lilting, accented voice.

Even after that one, first meeting, I’d started thinking about her at night, often touching myself when I did, knowing I was getting too close her, too emotionally involved. But my lust for her was like a primal thing, and I seem incapable of resisting it, or her.

All this despite the fact she was almost certainly involved with the most well-organized slavery ring on the West Coast.

So I’d become careless in my investigation, coming back to interview her and to snoop around her estate more than needed, more than I should have. I justified that by telling myself I didn’t have enough evidence yet… which was partially true… but I knew a small part of that was being unable to control my growing need to be around her.

Still, I’d gotten lucky and finally found rock-solid proof of her connection to that awful organization. When I’d found it though, I realized it was something I could’ve found a week earlier if my thoughts had been more on my investigation and less on how endlessly desirable she seemed to me.

Perhaps it was kismet that this last visit had turned out to be one visit too many.

C’mon, Amanda. Remember who you are… remember what Goddess is, what she’s involved in!

It was becoming increasing difficult to remember anything though, as all I could see was Kebi’s relentlessly seductive dance and body. That, and all I could feel was Goddess’ hands, which seemed to know exactly how to touch and work my body to make it hard for me to breathe, much less to think clearly.

“Yess... I can see you staring at the soft, enticing folds of her sex beneath her clothing, Amanda, unable to look away from that which you desire so very much. Yes, look at it as it moves for you, as it gets closer to you, filling you with deep, sexual need. Kebi is Egyptian for “honey”, you know, and though you’re tasting a bit of mine right now, you want hers, too, don’t you? I certainly know you must be imagining how deftly Kebi would slide her wet, soft sex all over your mouth and face.”

I hadn’t been, quite… but I certain was now.

“You can’t help staring at, wanting it, getting lost in the motion of it, your lust for it,” Goddess purred in my ear, continuing to massage my left breast with her hand. Leaning against my back now, pressing her own incredible breasts tight to me, she began working her right hand down to my sex, to tease and entice me even more.

Between the residual effects of my drugged drink, the cloying essence of the incense filling the room, Goddess Nafrini’s expert manipulations of my aroused body, and Kebi… now so close that I could smell her… I was starting to lose my mind. It was all so hot, the tight bondage getting to me, all of it conspiring to tell me how helpless I was, how incapable I was of resisting any of this for much longer.

“More and more lost, now,” Goddess whispered, her voice barely audible to me above the music, but so clear and compelling just the same. “Staring at Kebi’s soft, wet pussy through her shiny, clinging skirt; watching it sway and writhe for you, feeling it calling to you, so demanding as it pulls you deeper into its silken folds, so warm and soft and wonderful.”

And I did watch, and did melt even more, her pussy so obvious, so beautiful, so incredibly seductive. I wanted it... needed it... it was becoming all I could think about, my own mind and body awash with arousal, everything I was feeling so easy to want, to desire.

Dear god… this is so hot, so good.

I couldn’t help myself, struggling weakly in my restraints to get to it, to lick and kiss it right through her skirt, moaning and pulling against the noose around my throat. Goddess held me tighter, to keep me from choking, her hands still like magic against my heated flesh, her voice like liquid need pouring into my ears.

Kebi continued to dance, her dark eyes above her flimsy veil wide and almost electric, seemingly as lost in the heat of her sensual motions as I. Her shaking, writhing hips would speed up and slow down in time to the music, in time to her own interpretations of the relentless beat. When she stopped working her hips side-to-side, it was only to begin slowly undulating her belly and pelvis forward and back, to slide her covered, but obviously wet pussy so close to my face that is was almost brushing my nose.

Even over the incense filling the room, I could smell her arousal more clearly now, feeling the power of it filling me with each panting breath. Moaning into my tight gag again, I realized that I was already becoming addicted to her scent, that I was becoming more and more desperate for Kebi to take that one last step forward and literally smother me in her hot, wet essence.

Please… one more. So close… don’t stop now!

“Unable to look away at all, all your thoughts drawn to the gentle perfection of Kebi’s pussy, to its rhythmic, swirling motions, feeling yourself sinking into it completely as my touches, my words, steal your mind away, as they erase your silly thoughts about everything outside this room. So happy and aroused to be watching, feeling, listening, to let your mind melt in pleasure, to let go of everything as your world becomes the soft, wet warmth of Kebi’s loins, the feel of my gentle caresses, the sound of my silken, alluring voice....”

A small part of me was still yelling that I should be resisting this more, that I was a Federal agent and not some dripping, sycophantic sex toy. But that voice was being drown out by the hypnotic music, by Goddess’ luscious words. Everything about this was even hotter and more compelling to me than my nightly masturbatory fantasies about Goddess Nafrini.

I’d ended up gasping and cumming from those, so how could I even think to resist exploding from all of this now?

Still, for a moment, like an animal trapped in the coils of a python, I surged against the ropes, against my own mind, determined to fight back, to do my job.

But Goddess’ bindings held me firm. Her panties, and the taste of her pussy, kept me silent. Her whispered words continued to slide through my ears and into my mind unblocked, unaltered, making it even harder to think, to resist. She’d been drawing me closer to her for two weeks… tighter and tighter… and she wasn’t about to let me pull free from her tight, erotic embrace now.

I felt myself collapsing inside, moaning unintelligible things through my gag, her soft, tight mouth restraint turning my words to mush. That was probably just as well though, as I couldn’t distinguish my thoughts from hers anymore. Or perhaps mine were no longer even there. Perhaps mine were dripping out onto the rug through my shuddering cunt, and those left in my mind were just her thoughts… her truth.

And more and more my truth.

Goddess is right, yes… it is such a deep pleasure to know the truth, to accept the truth about myself.

“Staring and sinking, sweet Amanda… my finger deep inside you as you feel, as you imagine, your tongue deep inside Kebi’s creamy, demanding pussy… her honey melting on your tongue, my words and touches melting you.

“Yess, everything so wonderful and soft, letting you drift off into such warm pleasure, so happy to watch and listen, so eager to lick and please her, so needing to obey and please me. Unable to resist any of this, no longer wanting to resist, simply letting go of everything you’ve always thought and sinking deeper into your own desire, into your….

“EVERYBODY FREEZE!”

Hearing the shout, I looked over slowly, Melody’s barked command barely cutting through the sexual cotton filling my mind. Through a haze of lust, I saw her standing there, gun drawn. Michael and Clarice were spreading out around her, their own guns training around the room, looking serious and determined.

“You! Goddess Nefertiti, Aphrodite... whatever... pull back away from her... now!“

I felt the sensual presence of Goddess moving away... her touches, her wonderful voice gone, even as Kebi stopped dancing and turned, leaving me to moan in frustrated despair that everything I wanted so badly was being taken from me.

“You okay, Amanda,” Melody called out, starting to move closer. “There’s some sort of interference in this place that kept blanking the mic in your barrette. We got enough to know we should come in, though, and even more to get a conviction,” she finished, glaring at Goddess Nafrini.

“It will never stand up, dear,” Goddess said, her voice filling my ears again.

“Maybe not, but you will. Stand up and turn around, dear.“

Still bound in a kneeling position, I watched as the Goddess stood, and as Melody handcuffed her. Michael was doing the same to Kebi, who looked almost as dazed and confused as I felt… but still so incredibly erotic and exotic. Clarice was holding zip cuffs in her hand while the three stunned-looking musicians hurried to put their clothes back on.

I, on the other hand, was simply trying to struggle back from wherever I’d been, still too mentally soft to be embarrassed by how sweaty and aroused I must look.

It wasn’t easy though, because a big part of me really didn’t want to come back.

Next thing I knew, Melody had untied me and was taking off my gag. “You look like you’ve been run through the wringer, babe,” she said, her voice filled with concern, but smiling as she looked at me. “You think maybe a shower is in order... perhaps a cold one?”

“That’s not funny, Melody. I don’t think I coulda fucked this up any worse. I could’ve trashed the whole case and ended up on a slow boat to slaveland.”

She tapped me lightly on the temple. “Earth to Amanda... you knew you were mic’d up, didn’t you? We weren’t going to let anything bad happen to you.”

I’d been wearing the barrette so often that I actually had forgotten. Not only that, but I couldn’t remember if I’d called in and told anyone what I was planning to do today. I guess I must’ve.

God, what’s been happening to me? How could I let things… let myself… get so out of control?

I knew I’d have some big things to sort out later, both during my debriefing and after, when I was alone. But for right now, I could barely remember anything that hadn’t happened in the last half-hour.

“Yeah, well, I guess I was safe enough,” I told her. “I just lost track of everything a bit.”

“Well, whatever… but the cavalry is here, and now the cavalry is going to go see if she can find your clothes.” Melody handed me her piece. “You think you can guard our former slaver until I get back?”

“Sure... no problem. My pleasure.”

As Melody moved off into the room to look for my clothes, I turned back to a smiling Goddess Nafrini. Even handcuffed, she looked hot, her large, soft breasts thrust out for my gaze as she stood there with her arms pulled tight behind her.

Almost your pleasure, Amanda,” she told me before I could say anything. “If we’d only had a little more time, we could’ve given you so much warm pleasure that you would’ve become a new woman… a better, happier woman. You wanted that… we both know it. You wanted to become a woman who could wear her lust and need for Kebi, for Kebi’s pussy, and for me, like a second skin. You wanted to be wrapped so tightly and completely in a creamy layer of desire that you’d never have gotten free; something that would’ve kept you melted and happy, and thinking about us constantly from then on.

“You know I’m right, don’t you, sweetie?”

“Yeah, sure… you understand everything, Godde… Nafrini. And all that would have been great right up until you sold me off as a slave. Now shut up!” I told her, my tongue feeling as if her wet panties were still pressed tight to it.

“Eureka! Got ’em!” I heard Melody call from across the room.

“You’re finished, Goddess,” I said, glad all this was finally over.

“Maybe, my dear… maybe. But you know, deep down inside, that you and I aren’t finished yet, don’t you? Perhaps you will find the chance to visit Kebi or me in jail, or wherever you Feds hold your prisoners. You’d like to visit us, wouldn’t you? Poor, dear Kebi could certainly use your help, and she’d love to see you, to have some real time to be with you again. You can already feel yourself needing and wanting to see her, to see me, and to be close to both of us again… yess?“

It was an intense struggle not to answer her, but I managed somehow.

From the look on her face though, she’d obviously gotten the response she’d expected.

“Excellent! No, you won’t forget about us, or about Kebi’s soft, honeyed pussy, will you, my sweet slave? You’ll simply keep dreaming about us, longing for us, knowing you must be with each of us again.”

As she spoke, the part of me that was still an angry agent prodded at me to do something silly, to reach up and plug my own ears. But the bigger part of me… the one that simply wanted me to say “Yess”, to gaze at her large, soft breasts, to stare at Kebi’s pussy again, kept me nearly paralyzed.

I was trying to remember how to say “Shut up!” again when Melody returned with an armful of clothes.

“Here, I’ll trade you... clothes for gun.” As we made the fumbling switch, she continued, “You get changed while we drag this lot out to the van. Can you manage to drive yourself to the office?”

“Sure, no sweat. And thanks, Melody. Thanks for having my back.”

“No problem… you’d have done exactly the same for me. We’re just doing our jobs. Right?”

“Right,” I replied, as I looked past my friend and fellow agent at the Goddess… as I watched our smiling captive run the tip of her tongue slowly around her lush, full lips… as I glanced at Kebi’s plaintive face and writhing, sensual body as she struggled against her cuffs….

… as I tried not to shiver when my pussy spasmed one more time.

“Yeah, Melody… we’re all just doing our jobs.”