The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dark

Chapter one

The dark was the most terrifying thing, its hand seemed to creep around her throat with choking determination. She didn’t know what was going on the last thing that she recalled was dancing hard at the rave, she had some pills that night. Trying to recall helped fight back the terror that was assailing her deprived sensors. They were supposed to be just e’s, E’s were they E’s. The guy that had sold them too her had sworn they were E’’. She shuddered as slowly her sensors started to respond to her gluey mind and she had the realisation, “Oh gawd they weren’t just E’s, god what were they?” It didn’t occur to her that it really didn’t matter now what they were, the little pink pills had done there job.”

The touch could have come hours after she lay there trying to access what was going on perhaps days, no, it wasn’t days she wasn’t thirsty, she marvelled at her calm reasoning even as the touch registered against her cotton filled mind. The touch was against her cheek, for a moment she was sure that she imagined the feathery sensation, as it didn’t come again for a long time, then again it came.

Across her cheek and then up over, over the blindfold. It was a blindfold at first she wasn’t sure, but pushing her brain towards logical assumptions she defined the fact that there was soft fur bushing against her closed lids.

A breath. the smell of mint a breath across her cheek. She wanted to yell but there was something stuffed into her month, again this was another discovery that she had made before and she couldn’t get out anything but a very muffled mumummmm. It was some form of gag, it was large and round she felt her lips pressed around it, stretched around it, like an orange and it was wedged behind her teeth, experiments with her tongue trusting against it had only succeeded in making her teeth ache further.

The touch was gone and strangely she wanted to beg for the touch to come back. As terrifying as it was at least the touch meant she wasn’t alone. It did come again but against her arm. When she had first discovered her bonds she had tried moving and discovered the totality of her helplessness.

The straps, the ones around her wrists and around just below her elbows kept her arms splayed out with the soft insides exposed, strangely a small signal of exposure but one that she was very aware of. The ones around the top of her body were placed two under and one above her breasts holding her flat to the slightly padded bed board, further increasing her helplessness, she was aware that the strap just under her breasts was trusting them up just slightly. Even her bodies angle was tilted slightly upright she guessed for better viewing by whoever held her. Even her head was strapped down by widths over her forehead and chin. The only movement she had was to curl her finger and toes. Her legs were splayed and slightly bent but again with the strapping totally unmovable. They must have been fixed at some side point as well as from above and below. The padding of the table continued for the most part under her bum but she could feel an area where there was just empty air and the air wafted up to tease her nakedness. When the touch came again she regretted her wish for its return, there was a sharp spike into her arm just above her elbow joint and she felt the needle slide up under her skin. Her automated tensing made the muscle fight the intrusion and pain flared along her arm but she couldn’t fight any other way and another sob battled with the gag before it too died away into a frightened moan. She was panicking now, even before she felt the burning as thick liquid was slowly expelled up the syringe and directly into her racing bloodstream. The surface panic soon ebbed away as the feeling of warmth swam over her mind, trying to fight it was futile as the drug seeped over her mind. In the depths of her being she knew something was terribly wrong but everything was clouded and was growing more so, she found even trying to keep an awareness of that wrongness was soon impossible. Her jaws were given relief from the device in her mouth as it was unstrapped and pulled from the wedge of her teeth. She found herself noting that there were buckles that were undone but it just didn’t matter, a long line of drool fell from her rapidly puffing lips and it was used to coat the next gag being readied for her. Slack jawed she didn’t even feel entry of the larger dildo shaped gag that forced her tongue down and only ended moments before her gag reflex. The drug had a firm hold of her mind now and she didn’t note that the buckles were done up this time or the obscene way her lips squashed against the base of the dildo gag. Two air tubes were put into her nostrils, which again she didn’t note. She drifted off into a drugged sleep even as she felt the needles pearce both nipple for a split second that caused an awareness but it was only an inner giggle that she felt the needles slip though and pop out the other side.

It could have been days or hours all she knew was that her bladder was bursting and her nipples felt swollen and sensitive to the cold breaths of air that rolled over them. She tried to open her eyes again it was black as before with the sensation of fur, for a moment she panicked again, not believing that the past experience was more than just a dream and the heaving panicked breaths caused her nipple to burst into painful fire... Almost gagging against the pain she knew instantly that there was something piercing both nipples and pulling the slightly towards the sky only with steady even breaths where she could minimise the movement and gain any relief from the pain. The pain sobered her quickly and apart from being groggy she was aware enough not to panic again. She ughed around the gag and almost immediately there was a response. A touch on her body, no voice nothing just a hand on her stomach. Whimpering behind the gag she waited for something to happen and for a long time nothing did, it was the waiting that was more torture now, then she felt it, cold jelly liquid against her pussy. She was aware from the start that she was naked but this was secondary to her lack of sensory impute from her eyes and her lack of mobility from her strapped body, now that fact was paramount. Straining against the bonds did nothing and she felt the cold jelly liquid being smothered around by a rounded object, it felt smooth and plastic. All over her pussy and down over her arse the cold jelly was smothered by the rounded object as it moved over her arse she automatically tightened her darkened star entry to the point of pain. Back up to her pussy again and she relaxed slightly only to feel it slide down again, a sob was muffled against the gag and seeming in sympathy the dildo was moved up again to her pussy. It was not vicious when it was inserted however it was firm as it slide past her pussy lips her inner fight had no chance against the determined pressure. It did slide in relentlessly as she fought with her inner soon it was the simply fit that was trying push it out, it ballooned out to what she thought must have been at the least 4 inches in diameter, she was heaving in great breaths through the air as it kept going to stop with a painful lash push against her cervix. Suddenly the air in the tubes smelt different. tinnier. She waited for her awareness to change another drug? No this cleared up the last of the grogginess and she sobbed again against the gag as she realised it was just oxygen. Whoever was doing this too her wanted her as awake and clear headed. This was perhaps the most terrifying moment for this meant that her captor/s were not happy with just a body to torture they wanted the mind as well. This sent her into a mindless panic and she strained against the bonds ripping at her own flesh as she struggled like a trapped animal which she had managed to avoid before.

She fought and fought against the bonds until she was left in an exhorted state sobbing against the gag, the flesh under the straps already starting to turn an ugly angry red and her nose rapidly blocking with the hysterical tears that had left her cheeks damp. She was glad in that moment when she knew that she couldn’t breath thought her tears, fighting for breath, she was glad that she was suffocating, she was suddenly at peace when she knew that was going to die. The darkness again swam up for her.

There must have been a hole in the gag that was in her mouth that had been opened because dryness of oxygen was the taste she awoke too. The touch had retreated as she had struggled but it came now again with more cold jelly spread over her arse. Her pussy was still impossibly stretched around the dildo in her pussy and fresh tears flowed down as she knew that even death was denied to her. It was almost sudden, a rounded object was pushed up into her arse. It burnt, her virgin muscles felt a fire to match her nipples and she screamed against the gag, then it seemed her captor had pity and the object being forced into her arse was held for a moment only about an inch in. The burning faded as it was held, before the burn was completely gone it continued up another two inches, again she screamed against the gag a little weaker now. Again it held and she could do nothing against it finally it slid in another few inches and she was almost relieved when it stopped the base of it pushing against her expanded brown star. For a moment it didn’t comprehend and then she was horrified as the pressure on it again resumed. She found her arse expanding impossibly as the ball was forced further and harder upwards, trying to encourage the last pop, there wasn’t enough air left with in lungs to scream again. Something like a ball slipped under her tight muscle and into her arse the muscle closing tightly around the much smaller base. She bore down frantically trying to expel it but it was firmly wedged within her arse. Her mind was frantically trying to throw suggestions to her as to why this was happening and why nothing had been said why she couldn’t see why, why they didn’t say anything, make a sound, any sound! Was she going to be killed what was going to happen? Nothing, after the insertion into her arse she was left alone and again it was more terrifying that before what was going to happen to her why had they done this to her. Her bladder was still full. and she sobbed, she dozed exhorted. Waking with the burning of her bladder she struggled weakly against the bonds. Her captor/captors must have known how badly she needed to go to the toilet for she was forced to stop struggling quite simply as a finger captured her pierced nipple. The burning again flared again then a second burn bloomed in her pussy as what she assumed was a catheter was inserted up into her. A pressure on her stomach pushed her resistance to nil and she found her bladder emptying with almost a painful release. She had stopped asking herself the questions now and was simply a little numb to the silent assault her captor/s were putting her through and it was started. She had to strain at first to hear.

“Slut”

It was a single pronouncement and it was aimed at her she knew it was a hissed accusation she tried to moan against the accusation but it was repeated again. “Slut” Again it was pronounced and again there was a pause. Again there was time for her to mentally deny the accusation. Again it was pronounced and she realised that it was a recorded message the inflections where exactly the same each time. She was left again listening to the pronouncement and all her offices filled. She fought now and then but all that did was make her very aware of the dildo in her pussy and the item filling her arse. She slept eventually as nothing further was put upon her now and then she was woken with a touch to her nipple and the uncomfortable feeling of being anally filled.

The recording was still going when she woke but slightly faster now “Slut” “Slut” “Slut” the inflection softer now but still it was an accusation. She couldn’t even measure the time now with thirst as she worked out that the IV in her arm was supplying her with fluids. She wasn’t hungry either be that from terror or simply because of what was in the drip the time frame or some other factor she wasn’t aware of she didn’t know.

the tinny smell of oxygen was replaced with a sweet sickly smell of smoke. She knew that smell and as she identified it there was a buzz in her pussy with each pronouncement of the word ‘slut’, it occurred to her after about ten minutes of this that they were trying to turn her on! Grass, that was the smell, dope, again they were drugging her. “Slut.” Buzz “Slut” Buzz, more of the sweet smell of grass. She tried to keep a clear head but the effect of the drug soon crept into her mind and the buzzing against her clit was soon more than just a distraction, she knew now what they were doing. she was being brainwashed, well it wouldn’t work, just when they thought that they had won she would escape and... Buzz, it almost felt good she fought against the feeling but the distraction of the drug and the pleasure against her clit as the base of the large dildo rubbed it was having a physical effect if nothing else and she felt herself getting moist. She was fighting the feeling and the drug and in the back of her mind she knew it was a losing battle as the dildo wouldn’t get tired or stoned and she was both. It shocked her to hear her own moaning as she felt the buzz. There was also now a very softly spoken “I am a” before the pronouncement of the word “Slut’ the world slut had changed too now it was more of a sensual mouthing.

The short buzz was slowly getting longer and there was a warmth leaking into her arse, of which she was only partially aware as the dildo in her arse delivered from the tube extruding from the bottom of it a oily, warm, enema. The dryness of the drug made her work her tongue against the gag in her mouth for moisture. She was rewarded with droplets of what tasted like watery sweetened porridge, which she swallowed almost on reflex. Her mind bouncing of the wall of drugs slowly worked out her stomach was becoming distended and the pressure in her arse was building but nothing escaped around the plug that continued its slow filling job. For a moment the fact they were filling her internally flashed her out of the drug haze and she jolted clamping down against the dildo’s, horrified that she could feel her own wetness, her own body was betraying her. Her own excitement coating her pussy and dribbling down to be a wet mess on what little padding there was under her arse.

The smoke didn’t stop and the buzzing was faster now with the words, “I am a slut” “I am a slut” all flowing into one into a mind bending act. Her mind swam and the pleasure mounted, She caught herself thinking the words, repeating them in her mind as they were repeated to her and mentally urging them and the buzzing to a faster pace.

Her breath faster now, breathed in more of the smoke and soon it was weaned away a little the lessening of it causing her body to shake against the bonds now not in blind panic but in pleasure. A gate in the dildo enema was release and the pressured in her bowls was released in a flash, evacuating her insides with a gentle but sudden suction. Her pussy clamped down hard over and over again on the huge dildo milking the buzzing on her clit never ceasing, the release of pressure and the constant pressure on her clit made her body buck in the straps and despite herself, she came and she came hard.

Softly the recorded message was sent to her again as sleeping gas was leaked into her breathing tubes, “I came, even in this predicament. I came and I loved it, slut, such a slut”.

So softly was it curled around the sexy female voice that she was pushed gently into sleep. The voice in the recording now was the one behind her thoughts, repeating the mantra over and over again. Later in her sleep, her own body betrayed her and she came again much to the delight of her captor watching silently from the vantage point across the room. She lay strapped down, quite a sight to behold, the electrodes attached to the dildo that was expanding her pussy registering the waves as they hit. Her body splayed out for only the purpose of their enjoyment. The flesh of her pussy and arse stretched around the large internal plugs that were forced to remain within her from the arm of the specially designed bench. The smile that lit her captors features was quite wicked as they stood and started to prepare the second phase.