The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Magic.

Do not read further if nonconsensual sex or incest offends you

Prelude

Ashley and Aaron were for the most part normal twin 18 year olds. . Aaron was an outcast of his grade. He was always wearing dark clothing and reading horror or fantasy novels. Aaron was about 5′6″ with thick jet-black hair. He was slender and fair skinned. He was not the nicest person in the world. He often uses his quick mind to make other people either to confused to want to deal with him or he would insult them till they lost control. He was not one to care about the peaty thing such as friends or the like. He had all he needed in his books.

Ashley on the other hand was very different. She like her bother had long jet-black hair and fair skin but that’s where the commonalities left. She was slim with long legs firm ass. She also was extremely busty putting porn stars to shame. This made her a source for lusts and envy for the entire school. Ashley would dress to show off her best assets. Though called a slut no guy ever claimed to have had her. Even with this she was popular and as that was one of the typical stuck up people in the school. She constantly belittled and teased anyone she was a not friend with. Though being her “friend” would not save you when you were not around.

Ashley would sexually tease anyone she thought she could gain anything out of. This especially included her brother. She would bend over in front of him giving good long looks down her blouse for him. She would rub against his crotch while passing in the narrow halls of the house. Anytime she needed money she would dress showing almost everything and sit down on his lap and ask in a way no one with a pulse and a dick could resist. He would of course cave in and give it to her then go beat off in his room imaging the playboy girl he was looking at was Ashley.

One day their parents had gone out of town Ashley needed money so she dressed in a tube top and a pair old cut off shorts that were cut just below the leg line on the pants. She walked into his room with a knowing smile. He had been reading the latest horror novel.

“Let me guess you want some cash” Aaron asked with a frustrated sigh as she sat down on his lap knocking his book out of the way.

“What ever gives you that idea?” She wiggled her ass on his hardening member. She knew what her body did to him and she loved the feel of it beneath her but wouldn’t ever admit it.

“Its over in the cabinet. I only have 18 dollars though.” He wanted so much to rips the top off the rest of her tits and suck on those nipples that were pointing out so far of the top. She slowly rose up brushing her tit on his cheek. It caused him to jerk and take a deep breath in. She heard that and walked with swaying hips over to the bottom cabinet and bent at the waist to get it. Of course Aaron was staring at her ass the entire time. His hard on ranging. He just snapped.

He jumped up and grabbed her and threw her down on the bed resulting in her top being pulled off. “What the fuck do you think your doing?” she screamed as she saw him pull off his pants. She tried to kick him but had no real power behind it and he simply held her down

“You’ve teased me for the last time. Now I’m going to take it. With one firm rip her shorts were around her ankles. She was thrashing and kicking, but it was not doing any good. Somewhere some last cry to stop in Aaron gave out as her shaved pussy lips came into view. He grabbed his thick dick in his hand and gently stroked it looking down at her. Ashley look dumbfounded down at his hard dick and despite the fact that this was being forced on her she was getting horny and she actually desired it in her. She spread her legs more and thrashed an only a little as the tip brushed her outer lips. Slowly he spread her lips and pushed in with a steady pressure. Ashley was biting into the pillow to keep from moaning out.

“Shit this feels so good, “he groaned out as he slowly began pumping into her lithe body. Her tits Jiggled as his dick went in and out. “Oh god you are so hot.” He lowered his face to her bouncing tits before she started moaning with tears running down her face.

“Please stop.” He was now ramming her slopping wet cunt with all the force he could muster. With a sadistic twist of her nipple and trust in he blew his load deep into her cunt.

Ashley is now crying full out mumbling about telling everyone about what happened. Scared shitless, Aaron paces the room as wondering what he should do. “Ashley you won’t tell anyone” some where within him he feels something slither coldly over him as he said it.

“I wont tell anyone” Ashley said in an almost trance like voice. Aaron’s mouth hit the ground. He bent over and looked in her eyes.

Trying to will up that cold slither again he said,” In fact I enjoyed it”

“In fact I enjoyed it. OOohhhh brother please say we can do that again. ”

Again his jaw dropped as something else raised. His hands tentivly reached out and rubbed her breasts. “OOOO that’s it just keep rubbing my big tits Arron.“A car pulled up in the drive. “Shit, no I want fucked again.” Despite this claim she rushed to claim her clothes and redress. Aaron did the same almost falling on the floor as he did. They had barley pulled the last of their clothes as the door to the room opened. They were both blushing horribly.

“Uncle Frank? What are you doing here?” Uncle Frank was a weird guy about 5′7″slim and bony yet still physically intimidating. He almost never visited let alone with out their parents being there. He stood there silently looking at both of them. Aaron felt some more those cold slithers pass over him.

“So the magic has finally surfaced in both of you. Good that mean we can start the training.” He said in the coldest voice either of them had ever heard.

TRAINING

“ You see young ones magic is not something to be learned by anyone. You must have certain family ties to other mages, such as myself, and then you may awaken or you may not. Now the both of you have and it seems that your magics work powerfully together. ”

“Wh..“Arron managed to stammer out before being cuffed by his uncle

“Don’t you dare interrupt again. Magic is not what you think. It not that Merlin and books shit that you may think and its most defiantly not that stupid witches broom stuff. It is a part of you and when you awaken to it your soul decides at that moment what type of magic you will use forever. Some very old and powerful of us have been able to learn weakly of other types, but that is rare. Aaron you may have guess what magics you may be able to use. I have looked in your mind to see how you awakened as well as Ashley’s.” With that Ashley blushed and Aaron seemed to shrink back. “Do not be ashamed. Darkness is part of our family. Your father begged me to use my magics so he could get your mother and other things I have done would make the world shudder if exposed. There are three forces in the world; corruption, salvation and apathy. Our souls at awaken also chooses which of those we serve when we awaken and they taint our life’s from then on. I like you are of the corruption.

“My powers are of the mind right?”

“Again you interrupt but this time I’ll let it slide. Yes, yours are of the mind, but also of force. I assume since you forced her at first that what you soul thought you should have. Ashley there has body altering and matter altering magics. She without knowing it had been keeping you constantly aroused for days before you snapped also she had unknowingly made her tits larger. Mine on the other hand combine you both Life and mind. There are others, I’ve encountered time manipulation, probability control, soul mastery, and space mastery, Magic energy control. And others. Enough of this theoretical crap I’m going to teach you both to control and enjoy the powers you have. Aaron you will stay here. Ashley comes with me. " He turned and walked out of the room.

Ashley and Aaron gave a long deep kiss and parted as she went after him. Aaron was left alone thinking of what he had done and how would live with himself. I got it he thought. A cold slither went of him again and he felt fine. The magic worked. He now didn’t care about morality.

Meanwhile Ashley and Uncle Frank in his car. They then drove to the closest “hip” club. Before Ashley was let of the car Uncle Frank made her strip down to her bra and skirt without panties. As they walked in they drew the eyes of almost everyone. To see an old man walk in with that big of a dish was not a normal event. After a few seconds most of the stares were cut down to lustful glances at Ashley. “Well Ashley I can sense your desires. The ones you never admitted to anyone even yourself. See that man there,” he pointed to a light haired playboy type. He was stylishly dressed with a woman about dry humping him on each side. He could have been seen in any soap or the like. " You would love to make him serve your ever desire, to be your worshipper, you could be his god. All you have to do is learn your powers to manipulate him to your will. Reach out with your mind and make his body react to you. " She hesitantly stares at him willing for him to look back. The cold slithering floated over her as the man looked up. It was the look of pure need. Her reaction was to grow instantly wet. Mental images of him on his knees begging to eat her out, or message her body or any other desire she good dream. “Very good Ashley. I’ve decided that you need as much skill as you can have. While I can’t teach you the matter skills you have access to. I can if you, but ask, download my skill of life into you. You would be almost as skilled as me in its uses. You would be able to make men aroused, to control the way they move or the size and shape of them, to make them not be able to cum till you let them. Anything to do with the body would be your ability. What do you say? Do you want the power to control him? To make him fuck that pretty little pussy of yours? Huh?

Silently she stared at him and the growing swelling in the front of his pants. She knew she was making it get larger then normally it would. “Yes” she whispered

“What?”

“I want you to give me the power to control them. " with that Frank unlashed and on rush of his dark magics sweep over her. He not only gave her the full knowledge to control threw physical impulses, the abilities to reshape and create people bodies but also the desire to uses these abilities for sexual pleasure and corruption of innocents. Without her request he also increased the sensitivity to pleasure and the size of the breast. Making them easily DD cups with unnatural firmness and her back stronger muscle as not to notice the extra weight. Her chest now causes the material to rip slightly and to be one good jiggle from bouncing all the way out.

She carefully walked over to the man who was deffently reacting to her swaying tits. She slowly leaned over the table giving him the perfect view of her tits. Ashley shivers as the cold slithers pass over her and she knows she has increased the size of his dick as well as the amount of times he can cum in one sitting. Her hand reaches out and rubs the crotch of his pants before taking him drink and gulping it all down with out spilling a drop. She again leans over and whispers in his ear. " If you let me earn another drink, I wont spill a drop of it either.” With this her delicate hand reaches down and grabs his dick threw his pants and pulls him by it toward the door. Uncle Frank holds it open for them.

“Please baby I need you so bad please suck my dick” He moans as she presses him against the wall. Her hands ripped threw his pants to pull out his member. Her tongue snaked out and gentle flicks the tip of it.

“What will you give me for sucking it down mister?”

“Anything, anything just suck me” Almost instantly she mouth was down to the base of his cocks. She was humming and swallowing on the thickness of him. No man could have lasted more then a few moment against such an assault.

She suddenly pulls off of his dick just to say” Your soul”. She licks and jerks her hand around his balls and the other one around the base of his cock as he blows his load. Ten second later he falls dead and she smiles in glee.

“Well done niece. Your first soul is collected. Isn’t easy and fun to control?”

“Yes, Uncle. I want to do it some more!

Well when get home your brother and I will fuck you raw, but from now on the souls you gain should be more corrupt. He was easy since his drugs; money and slut already had him going down anyway. Our master though wants those who wouldn’t be anyway. Innocents. And the more corrupted you get them the better gems they will be for the kingdom and your own crown. Let go home darling.