The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Magic.

If incest, strong sexual content or non-consensual sex offends you please don’t read further.

Return to school.

Uncle Frank left after fucking Ashley silly. Leaving Aaron awake and waiting for his parents to come home. I knew that he would have to reprogram them so he could fuck his sister at anytime as well as the string of other people he knew he and Ashley would be bringing home.

This goes off without a problem as Aaron learns from it that both had been heavily programmed before hand anyway. The next day Ashley wakes up to her brother stroking her breasts with his dick.

“MMM baby I would rather that be deep inside of me then just on my skin but, it still is a nice thing to see first thing in the morning”. She reaches out and begins to jerk her brother off with long strong strokes. “Now I want you to stick in me and make me cum brother.” she bends over and licks his balls before he steps back. His dick in his hand he rub the tip along her bare lips. Slowly his spreads them and sinks in the tip. One hand goes to her nipples as the other grazes quickly over her clit.

“I am the one in control here. Not you. Beg me slut to be skewered on my meat.” He pinches her nipple harder.

She groans” Oh god Aaron, if you don’t want me then go away and don’t come back.” A cold slither run across her almost as intense as an orgasm as she buck up and causes his arousal to increase. “So what it going to be brother?”

Without answering he starts savagely thrusting into her juicy pussy. “You win this time since we don’t have time for long play if we are going to go to school and have fun there. " He pulls on tit to his mouth as his savage thrust ram in and out causing slurps to be heard from down the hall. She groans loudly begging for it harder and faster.

“Kids do you want breakfast” the mother says as she walks into the room as if nothing was happening. Ashley eyes flash open to view her mother standing stark naked in the room waiting quietly for the answer. She looks her over to her olive skinned legs leading to a trimmed diamond patch of hair on her wet pussy. Flat stomached of a model leading to c cup breast just starting to sag crowned with dark nipples. The lust fills her as her brother slams once more deeply into her.

“I made her and father decide that it was natural for us to fuck and us to fuck them. I also made you bi while you slept. I figured if one of us wasn’t here that they could do for quick relief. They are both corrupt and kinkier then we would ever have known.” He pants out as he thrust cause his balls to slap against her.” She and dad have even had fantasies of fucking you or that they we us and fucking just like this.” he pulls out and wave his mother over as he starts sparing his cum over Ashley’s cunt and tits.” lick it off mom.” She complies without hesitation. " I figured you could help get her back her youthful body. Not that hers is that bad now but...” Ashley groaned out in orgasm as her own mother licked her brother cum from her pussy lips. “For now we got to shower and get to school.”

At school.

Ashley and Aaron made it school. They walked in just as the bell rang. They drew more stares then normal since they walked together to their first class, which was with Ms. Matthews. She was a 23 year old and straight out of the local college. She taught all home economics classes, but more guys signed up for it after seeing her tight ass and flowing red curls. The twins normal hated having the class since they had to sit next to each other. Today was different and some people noticed. Even Ms. Matthews commented on the fact they weren’t fighting. Half way threw class Derik Jeter, The biggest nerd in the 10th grade, ask to go the bathroom. Ashley quickly nudged her brother when she saw the outline of the boys hard on threw his pants.

Using his magic he knew what Derik was planning. 3 min went by and Aaron got up and excused himself. Another min Ashley did the same. They both went the boys bath room. “Wait here I’ll go in and set it up ok?”

“No I think I can handle this brother. Just are there any other guys in there?”

“No, but...” Before he could finish Ashley was threw the door. She quickly found him doing just what they thought he would be. He was pounding furiously on it. She pulled the door open quickly and kneeled before him looking straight at his cock.

“It’s quite nice. How did it get so hard? “She said in he most sultry voice. He was so shocked he didn’t have the state of mind to cover up. His hand clenched harder as his eye wandered down her cleavage.” Well if you want me to help cure that hard throbbing your going to have to tell me how it got that way.” Her hand snake out over his legs.

“B-between you and Ms. Matthews no guy wouldn’t get one.” his hand run leaves his quivering blood filled dick.

“Are you tiring to say that I got you so turned on? Well its only fair that I help get rid of it. Though if you promise me one gift in your power to give I can also get Ms. Matthews to help you from now on. “Her tongue flick across the tip of his prick causing him to shudder in pleasure.

“I’ll give you anything for just you.” With that she unsnaps her blouse and bra with practiced speed and begins to suck his dick down her throat. One pump, two pumps and he sprays down her throat. “AHHhhh thank you thank you, I’ll do anything you want me to for that.

“I know you will baby. I’ll even keep my promise come to my house tonight and you’ll get the other part of our promise and don’t forget that hose of yours” she kisses the tip again and then goes back to class with Aaron downloading her memory and plan of what’s to happen. Class proves to be short but filled with lustful glances between Ashley Derik Aaron and Ms. Matthews. Te bell rings and everyone, but Aaron files out. He waits in the back till everyone is out the door and walks up to Ms. Matthews. With a cold slither he says.

“Ms. Matthews you will come to my house tonight at 7. " he then leaves her with him mental suggestion. The rest of the day she keeps telling her self it was a silly joke and that she’s not going to go. She knew she wasn’t going to go.

6:30 p.m.

Ashley was gentle stroking Derik’s dick as she told him about how she was going to give him Ms. Matthews as a cum slave. He kept moaning and saying that she was so good to him. At the same time Aaron was making sure that Derik wouldn’t talk about and wouldn’t chicken out of doing Ms. Matthews. Ashley was keeping him fully aroused, but not enough to cum. she wanted to make sure that Ms. Matthews would be the next one to taste him.

At 6:45 Ms. Matthews showed up looking surprised and very confused. “Why am I here. I mint to go to Wall-mart. ”

“Don’t worry Jennifer, you’re going to be a well fucked whore by the end of the night. “Aaron said with the evil glee plainly on his face. He motioned her inside as he worked his magic to ensure she wouldn’t run or call out for help or cry too much.

“No I don’t know who you think you are but you just can’t talk to women like that,” Ms Matthews said despite the fact she was walking into the house instead of running away like she wanted too. “Why am I still here? What is going on” then her eye locked on the hard dick of Derik. She knew she was going to be raped and used. This scared her to no end and yet she knew it was to be here fate all along. It’s why she took off her underwear tonight without being told to. Ashley saw and instantly unlashed her magic spell. It would seal her to a fate of cum dependence. She would lust after it for the next 38 years. At least one time a day for the entire time.

“Remove your dress and kneel.” Aaron said in his cold iron hard voice. She did as she was told reveling her c size breast covered in light freckles and pink nipples. Her bush was unkempt and dripping with the need for cum. “You know that your going to be a cum slave for a very long time don’t you” Jennifer nodded with a few tears rolling down her face. Ashley got up and pulled Derik by his dick over to Jennifer’s instantly took his dick in her mouth. Ashley then used her magic’s to make Derik cum and be able to cum dozens of times a day.

Jennifer greedily sucked it down. As Aaron forced his magic to make Ashley start to fuck him like a wild woman. “So you win this time brother. Just fuck me harder, you can only give me pleasure.” Her Body thrashed as they watched Derik begin to tit fucks Jennifer as she mumbled between for him to stop and for him to cum again. Jennifer was losing the battle for over riding her cum addiction as she finger fucked her self and licked at Derik’s dick as it appeared between her tits. Again he cums. Spraying her tits and face. With fingers to scoop up the cum and lick it off. “Oh Aaron cum in me, I want her to eat it out of me. Please brother.

“Only if you let me fuck your ass tomorrow morning, mom can even clean you off after words.” Aaron slams deep into her cunt again as his load burst from him. She dismounts him after a few good bucks to ensure that all his cum is in her.

“Oh Ms. Matthews come here I got something for you. All you got to do is lick here and you can have it. ”

“No I can’t do that I’m not gay. Ooh its cum and can smell it, But I can’t your a girl “she tentivly licks the edge of her lips.

“I like that but your going to have to lick a lot deeper if you want to get all the cum out of me” she stifled another sob as she started eating the other girl out with deeper tongue thrusts. The taste of cum driving her on to greater frenzy to get it out of her and pleasure for her. Slurps and groans fill the air as the erotic scene in played out. Finally the last of Aaron’s cum has been worked out of her and Jennifer rests with no more tears left to cry. Aaron stands and walks over to Derik who is total absorbed in looking over at the two beauties panting on the ground.

“She is yours. You are only required to give her one load of cum a day. If her craving is more you can if you want fill it or make her suffer. It up to you. Do what you will.” He had them gather their clothes and leave. Jennifer Matthews knew from then on she was his slave since she didn’t want to try to find some other to fill her hunger.