The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Magic

Chapter 2

Ben

The first thing I did when I woke up was to text Connor: “Let me know when you’re ready for round 2.” I waited a bit and got no response… Bah, that can wait for later.

I took the book from the shelf where it was hidden, and leafed through it in my bed, looking at what new spell I could learn and play with today. Starting from the beginning, the spells I saw were not the same ones I remembered from yesterday’s browsing… If anything there were even more sex-oriented than I remembered. Grant Fetish, Sexual Slavery… ouch, that was hard core… I don’t know that I wanted to destroy someone’s life so bad.

Another one gave me chills as I read the title, and I quickly turned the page past it: Summon Incubus. There was no way I was going to summon a sex demon. I didn’t believe in demons, the same as I didn’t believe in magic. But that book said Dark Magic, and had a demon summoning spell. No, this might very well do exactly what it says. As I continued through the spells, I found the one I wanted to have: Immediate Desire. Reading through the description, it seemed to make a person so horny they would need to have sex. Immediately, with whomever was around at that time. Wow… that looked intense. Checking the page after, there was the Mass Immediate Desire version, which affected several people (and, I chuckled, was definitely not meant to be used at mass). My dick sprang up as I read through the description. Man, instant orgy!

I decided to start with the single-person version, since the spell was simpler, and I had a candidate in mind. Besides, it was less likely to cause an incident. Reading through, I gasped at the components: this is the first spell I saw that needed blood, and I did not like where this was going at all. But, on the other hand, a few drops from a prick on the finger wasn’t a high price to pay for the power this spell had, so I prepared a small empty pills bottle and gathered some of my blood in it. I silently went to the kitchen and mixed in the other components, mostly salt and ginger.

Heading back to my bed, I heard Fred shifting in his bed, in the other room. I figured I had time to prepare the spell before he got up, as he’s usually a late sleeper. So I set to reading, feeling the words sear into my mind as a new dark orb formed just beyond my edge of sight. Looking at the activation, I saw that there was only one word, and touching the subject. This spell was meant to be fast!

By the time I was done, I was already horny and ready to try it out. In some weird remains of the nice guy I once was, I took a shower first. When I came out of the shower, towel around my waist, Fred was outside waiting for his turn, wearing only his loose pajamas boxers.

Fred wasn’t exactly my type of guy, but he wasn’t bad, either. He was skinny more than slim, with a mess of curly hair that couldn’t seem to hold its shape. It did give him his own style, though, even though it shadowed what I thought was his best feature: his perfect brown-green eyes. In the year we have been roommates, we never really spoke much, both of us being pretty reserved guys. I also never saw him naked—though walking from our respective room to the bathroom with a towel or boxers was okay by our rules, you were expected to be fully dressed the rest of the time.

“All yours” I said, making way for him. I almost hit him with the spell right there, but figured I might as well wait until he’s clean, too!

“Thanks”, he said, still half asleep as usual. I took the time he was in the shower to dress up in jeans and a button shirt. I always fantasized on getting undressed by a guy, it turns me on so much.

That done, I leaned against the wall next to the bathroom door, ready to pounce but still debating whether I wanted to do this with him, or wait for someone else.

In the end, he was just in the right place at the right time… though I guess that’s a matter of perspective.

“Tash’yoren!” I said aloud as he came out, and touched his arm.

“What’s that?” He replied reflexively, turning towards me, then his expression changed. I could see pure, undisguised lust on his face as he took a step towards me.

“Fuck, Ben… I’m….” he started saying, but cut off as he slammed his whole body against mine, pressing me against the wall and kissing me in a wild, uncontrolled passion. His hands moved all over my body, and I felt his erection poking against my belly. I was surprised by how much he was into this, and decided I might as well just enjoy the ride, and opened my mouth to return the kiss.

That simple change in my attitude opened the floodgates. He opened my shirt in one move, sending the buttons flying, hands roaming across my chest, nipples and flanks, making me moan. That seemed to encourage him even more, as he moved his head down to lick my nipples, giving me sensations I had never had before. I was so lost in the feeling that I didn’t notice he had undone my belt and jeans until I felt him grab my cock and start stroking me.

“Ohh, man, that feels good….” I gasped as he kept kissing his way down my abs, until I felt his lips slide down my dick. Finally, I was getting my first blow job!

He slid up and down, sending ever-changing jolts of pleasure through me. He was merciless, and unrelenting, driving me towards orgasm faster than I wanted. Just as I was about to warn him, he stopped, stood up, and pushed my head down towards his tenting towel, which he undid as I got close. I was face to face with his cock, and while it was much smaller than Connor’s, it was bigger than mine, and had a sexy upward curve. I dove on it and gave him what he wanted, his hands pushing my head where he wanted it.

“Ohh fuck, you’re good at this! Uhhmmmm, should’ve done this sooner…just like that, keep going…” he encouraged me as I sucked him.

As I felt him start to tense up, I accelerated, but just when I thought he was going to fill my mouth, he pushed me off so hard I fell back on my butt.

“Not yet, I’m not done with you…” Fred said, a lusty smile playing across his face. “Come here”, he continued as he pulled me on my feet and into his room.

I’d never really been allowed in his room. It wasn’t a mess, exactly, but we definitely did not have the same definition of order. I didn’t have much more time for contemplation however as he pushed me forward on his bed and got on top of me, pinning me down.

“Hey, Fred, wait, I don’t think…” I started saying, really not sure I wanted to get fucked right now. I would have been happy for my first time to be just blowjobs… but he had something else in mind.

“Don’t, then. I want this ass so bad, I’m going to fill you up and you’ll love it”, he said hungrily. I’ve never heard him speak like this before, he was totally taking control. I decided I didn’t have much to lose by trying.

He must have reached into his drawer when he was talking, because no sooner had he finished speaking that I felt him insert a cold lubed finger up my ass. That too was a new sensation, and I moaned as his finger touched my prostate. Just a few seconds later he pulled his finger out, and I felt the bigger object press against me.

I tried to relax as much as I could, but it still hurt a bit. He was clearly eager to get in, pushing constantly.

“Dude, give it some time, never done this…” I asked him, and he eased up a bit.

“Sorry Ben, I just need this bad... I can’t control it it’s … hard to hold back”, he apologized, but kept pushing in small strokes anyway.

We both moaned when he got past the initial resistance, plunging all the way in. He laid his full weight on top of me, moving his hips, fucking me and pushing my own dick across his sheets.

“You like this?” Fred asked against my neck, between heavy breaths.

“Oh yeah. Give it what you’ve got.” I answered, not feeling any pain now. He took me at my word, brought himself up on his arms and went all out. I cried out at the sudden assault my pleasure centers were getting, his iron hard dick ramming mercilessly in and out of my ass. He kept at it for maybe 5 long minutes, and I was sure I would explode against the bed, but somehow I held on.

Then suddenly he stopped, took his dick out of my ass and grabbed me to flip me on my back. Taking my legs and bracing them on his shoulders, he re-entered me with renewed lust, looking me straight in the eyes as he fucked me.

I had never seen so much desire on someone’s face. It was pure, animal, lust, his eyes shining with a light I couldn’t explain. I cried out in pleasure, his curved dick hitting my prostate directly in this position. I tried to stay focused on his face while he was fucking me, it was so hot to see… and suddenly a single, perfectly placed thrust brought me back to more immediate sensations, as my whole lower body tensed up.

“Ahhhh, I’m coming!” I said, feeling myself go past the point of no return, even though I hadn’t touched myself.

“Ohh, I can feel it, so tight…. Uhm!” Fred gasped as he pounded faster, sending my cum flying everywhere as spasm after spasm made my whole body shake with pleasure.

My orgasm was just starting to subside when I saw Fred’s face contort and his thrusts become more erratic, then one long push where he embedded himself deep in me, spreading warmth I hadn’t thought I would feel inside me. He kept shivering and thrusting, gasping with each movement, until finally he collapsed over me, spent.

I didn’t know what would happen after the spell wore off. Would he hate me for making him do this? Would he even remember? Gently I rolled him on his back, his dick coming out of me as I did so. I headed for the shower, I was a sticky mess.

When I got out of the shower, Fred was waiting outside for his turn. He looked half-asleep like he had this morning.

“All yours”, I said, as I stepped aside, replaying the scene.

“Thanks”, he said. Looks like he doesn’t remember!

Just before closing the door, he added: “I think that was the best I’ve had”, and winked.