The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Magic

Chapter 3

Ben

I was still high from my encounter with Fred when I got to class that day. I felt sore and contented at the same time from the pounding he had given me. Wow… I had planned on having sex, but had no idea it would be so intense.

I spent most of my first class thinking about where I wanted to take it from there. I had already had more sex in the last 24 hours than my whole life, and part of me was satisfied with that. I could really just keep it like this: spell a guy from time to time to jump me like Fred did, and have a bit of darker fun tormenting Connor.

“Yeah, that’s what I’ll do for a time”, I resolved. The book will still be there later, and I needed time to digest and deal with this admittedly crazy power I now had. I was broken out of my reverie by the bell, collected my things and headed for my next class.

I stopped by the men’s little room on the way, and saw Connor at the far urinal taking a leak, and two other guys further down. Smiling to myself, I took the urinal next to him, and said “Hey, Connor!” in a jovial tone as I unzipped and took my little guy out.

Startled, he looked at me and stammered “Uh, hey, Ben…” stealing a glance down at my dick as I started pissing. Unfortunately at my height I could not return the favor over the partition. I pretended I didn’t notice, finished what I had to do, shook it and zipped up. I looked up to him as I tied my shorts back, and the look of need on his face was plain, mixed with confusion and probably resentment.

“Later!” I said in a hushed voice, winking at him, and went to wash my hands, taking the opportunity to contemplate his beautiful back in the mirror. I put my hand in the small front pocket of my backpack and whispered the words for a spell. I saw Connor tense up in the mirror, and I cancelled the pleasure spell before he had time to cum. It was time for my next class, and I left him.

I had barely sat down in class when my phone vibrated. “Noon, fourth floor north corner bathroom?”

I started laughing aloud, then controlled myself. That was too close to an evil laugh, and people were looking at me oddly. “It’s a date”, I texted back.

* * *

Connor

“It’s a date”, he replies. A date! And I actually had taken the first step this time. I was starting to think that need was just not something I could resist. It had to end soon… that was my only reason to not fall into complete despair.

Trying to study, I kept looking at the time. I was forced to admit that being there on time was more important to me, right now, than my grades. And that was an extremely chilling thought: I took sports and studies very seriously, especially since I’m not the best at the latter.

When the time came, I packed my stuff and went up to the fourth floor. Most of it was under repair, and besides a few teachers’ offices and study rooms. It was usually pretty deserted, so it was perfect for… ugh! For what I needed.

I went in, stood at one of the partition-less urinals and waited. A few minutes later, the creaky door opened, and in strode the scrawny little toad who fucked me up. I wanted to strangle him, but knew I could not. I had promised to be nice!

“Hey”, he said cheerfully. “You found a nice spot here, you could scream and nobody would hear.”

I blanched. If he wanted to make me scream, I was in for even more trouble than I thought.

“No, no, I meant screams of pleasure, you goof. I don’t intend to hurt you, don’t worry. Didn’t last night feel good?” he asked

I had to admit it had felt amazing. “It was okay”, I said aloud. “But I’d prefer if you left me alone, and undid whatever you did to me.” Well, I had to be nice, but it didn’t mean I couldn’t express my opinion. There was at least that. But my gaze kept going down to his crotch, the need burning in me. I had to have it soon!

“Oh, I understand, Connor…” Ben said. “I could take the need away, but then I would lose what I want from this. Alright, I promise I will release you from the urge later. When depends on how much you make me enjoy myself. How’s that?”

“So what do you want now, then? A blowjob?” I asked plainly. I knew I was going to end up doing that anyway, might as well look like it was coming from me.

“Oh, that’d be a great start!” he answered, and move to the counter, sitting on it, legs wide open. “Here you go, but I want to see you jerk off while you do it.”

Seeing that crotch of his on full display like this sent the urge in me wild. I needed it now! So I went to him, undid his shorts and slid down his ugly boxers. He was already hard, but his dick was smaller than mine was when soft. “Well… here goes…” I thought as I took a deep breath and slid my mouth all the way down his cock. He gasped and arched his back, pushing himself as far as he could into my mouth.

Maybe it was the urge, but it didn’t taste half as bad as I thought. As I started sucking him, I thought of the blowjobs I had gotten over the years, and wondered what it felt like to have someone take your whole hard dick in their mouth. No girl could ever do that to me… maybe there was some downside to being too hung. As I was thinking about getting blowjobs, I hardened too, and took my meat out to wank off.

Looking up, Ben looked like he enjoyed what I was doing. He was looking at me in the mirror, go up and down his shaft, eyes rolling from time to time, moaning. He was getting louder and louder.

“Shhh, someone will hear!” I said, taking my mouth off for a second before diving back.

“Ahh, so fucking good, Connor… I’m close, keep doing it.” He replied, his voice only slightly lower.

Hearing him say that, the need kicked into overdrive. I was close to getting my fix, and I wanted it now! My mouth and hand went crazy on his cock.

“Ohh, fuck yes!” Ben said loudly, but right now I didn’t care. “I’m gonna… oh shit… AHHHHH! He cried out as I felt first a dribble, then jets of the hot sticky stuff fill my mouth. I swallowed eagerly, and kept stimulating him as his climax subsided, hoping to get a few drops more. I instantly felt better, and I realized my hand on my own dick was about to bring me off.

That was when I heard the door creak open, and in walked tall, slim Mr. Jackson, my very serious criminal law teacher. Ben and I glanced at each other, panic crossing both our faces before flying to the newcomer’s eyes.

“What the hell is going on, here?” he asked loudly, though the sight of a guy with his hard dick out kneeling at the crotch of another guy, also with his dick out probably did not need much explanation.

Ben reacted faster. He got up, back turned, and zipped up, grabbing his bag.

“Connor, get his attention for a second, will you?” he whispered, back still turned.

“Uh, nothing, sir. We were just uh…” I stammered, not finding a probable excuse for this situation.

“Now just put that away,” Mr. Jackson said, pointing at my dick, “and come with me. Both of you.”

I stood up hastily, pulling my boxers back up. Ben walked towards him, eyes cast down, looking ashamed. I sighed, and did the same.

“You two are a shame to this institution.” Mr. Jackson started lecturing. “Training to be the best to defend order in our society, only to do … that! ... in a dark bathroom. Disgusting!”

“It won’t happen again, sir.” I said meekly. We were going to get expelled for this.

Mr. Jackson rounded on me. “You’re damn right it won’t. Now. Just come with…” and then nothing. He was looking at me oddly.

“Mr. Jackson? Are you okay?” I asked, not sure what to do. That’s when I saw Ben bolting for the door.

“Sorry Connor, I’ll make it up to you later!” He said, turning back as he left the room. The little fucker!

Turning back to Mr. Jackson, I saw several things fight in his eyes for a second or two, but then it seemed like the floodgates broke loose. He pushed against me, and started kissing me.

I reflexively pushed back. “What the hell?” I asked, astounded. More of Ben’s magic, I was sure!

“Your choice”, he said, looking like he could barely contain himself. “This or expulsion”, he finished before kissing me fiercely again. I didn’t even have time to decide whether I wanted to go along with this before he pushed my shoulders down insistently towards his crotch.

“Come on, you did it for him, you can do it for me!” he said. My mind screamed. It was different! I was mindfucked into wanting that nerd’s spunk, I didn’t want to suck off an old teacher! But if I didn’t… argh!

“No? Alright, take out your dick then”, he commanded. I complied reluctantly. I barely had time to fish it out before he attacked it, grabbing it with both hands and plunging his mouth on it, sucking frantically.

I had to admit that felt good. If getting a blowjob would keep me in school, then so be it.

“Lie down” he ordered, and I complied. He dove back on my cock, sucking like a madman. I decided to lean back and close my eyes and pretend it was not my teacher doing this to me.

“Man, it’s so big!” he was saying, caressing it with hands and tongue, letting spit flow freely on my cock. I wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer if he kept this up.

Then I heard him shift, and felt something push hard against my cockhead. Startled, I looked down my body to see Mr. Jackson crouching over my shaft, trying to impale himself on it.

“Ohhh, so big…” he was saying again.

“No, not that!” I said, starting to get up but he pushed me back down, a menacing look in his eyes.

“Either that or expulsion, with a letter to your parents about your cocksucking habits!” he said, still pushing down. I felt my glans insert itself past a tight spot, and he moaned. “Ohh, yes… I have to have this!”

I closed my eyes back, trying to pretend I was anywhere but here. It didn’t work. I felt every inch of me getting deeper in him, and it revolted me. Amazingly he was able to get my full 10 inches inside him. Only then did he seem content.

“Ahhh, yes, that’s it…” he gasped as he started moving up and down.

Try as I might to not enjoy this, my body betrayed me. My dick was completely wrapped by his tight ass, and the sensations were intense. As he picked up his pace, I knew he had me. My only small victory was surprising him with my cumshot, filling him even more.

“Ohhhh!” he moaned when he felt it. Jerking himself off furiously, he exploded a few seconds later, sending his load flying in all directions over my shirt, face and the floor. When he recovered, he slowly took himself off my dick and went to one of the toilets. I tried to get up, legs still wobbly from orgasm, and went to clean my shirt as best I could. I was certain some spots would still show… but there was not much for it.

“Best nobody hears of this”, I heard from the stall. “Agreed?”

“Agreed”, I replied and looked at the time on my phone. The good news is that I had time to go back and change before my next class. The bad is that it was Criminal Law.