The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note 1: This is a sex and bondage story. If you object to either don’t read any farther.

Note 2: This story may be reproduced as long as there is no charge to use it, I am given credit for my work, and all notes are retained.

Author’s Note: I would like to thank everyone who e-mailed me, telling me to continue the story. It may take a little longer to get chapters of this story out, since I have a plot to follow. The story will continue as long as the comments do.

Master E. at

* * *

The Darkling War

—Chapter 4: Prelude to Battle

(bd, mf, ff, mc)

Derek flashed into existence in the living room of an apartment. Plain furniture adorned the room which held only one other occupant. Derek smiled evilly seeing Shelly McFarrel standing there. She was five foot seven, with long blonde hair hang loose down to her ass. Sky blue eyes highlighted a warm, friendly face. She was wearing a hunter green blouse and a flowered skirt. Even if he couldn’t see through clothing, Derek was very familiar with large breasts, pert nipples, firm, full ass, and bare pussy that was under the clothing. Shelly was one of Derek’s many toys. Each one had the ability to call him when they were bored and ready to be used.

He reached out, seizing her mind and body, to “punish” her for her audacity. The moment he entered her mind he felt her fear and confusion. Banishing the casting before it had even formed he pulled her down to the couch.

“What is it?", he asked.

“Tiff . . . Tiff . . . Tiffany is leaving me,” she bawled.

“Why?”

“I . . . I don’t know.”

“Do you want me to take you away?”

“No. I need your help.”

Pushing her back so her could look into her eyes her told her, “I can’t mess with her head. You know that.”

“But something is wrong, I know it.”

“Shelly, people sometimes grow apart. There’s nothing I can . . .”

“She’s leaving me for a man, Master Derek,” she cried.

Derek sat back. He had found Shelly and Tiffany at the Atlanta airport. Even without his powers it was clear that they were a couple. He had seen an opportunity to pick up a match pair of toys. He had approached them, revealed his powers and invited them to join his stable. Shelly had leapt at the chance. He had increased his breast size, changed her hair color, and tweaked with her stamina. Tiffany had declined. While Shelly was a lesbian with leanings towards bisexuality, Tiffany was totally and one hundred percent lesbian. She wanted nothing to do with a man, no matter what he could do for her. Not being the jealous type, he had accepted her answer and left her alone.

Shelly he had kept. She enjoyed being used by him. And the fact that he had no intention of trying to separate her from Tiffany made it perfect. Tiffany was in sales, required to travel constantly. Shelly was a computer programmer, and worked from home. Shelly would call on Derek when Tiffany was gone for awhile. It allowed her a regular fix of cock without threatening her relationship with Tiffany.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Oh, Master, she’s been acting so strangely. She’s changing before my very eyes.”

“How?”

“It started as little things. She talked different, she started trying on clothes that she normally wouldn’t have given a second thought to. Then she started flirting with men. Now she dresses differently, talks differently. It’s like she’s a totally different person. We’ve been arguing of the stupidest things. Fights she’s starting.”

Derek scratched his chin. People did change. He knew it. Had seen it countless times. Still, people in love like the two of them were didn’t just fall out of love. And a woman as strongly a lesbian as Tiffany didn’t just decide to give up women in favor of men.

“I’ll see what I can do, Shelly.”

She threw her arms around him. “Thank-you. Thank-you, Master Derek. That’s all I ask.”

Derek felt the sexual energy radiating off of her. He knew that it was fuel by nerves and apprehension. He needed to consider what he was going to do so he simple turned her on. Shelly gasped as sensations began flooding her body. She looked at him, perfectly aware of what he had done. Every sexual nerve in her body began to hum. It was almost like being electrocuted, but there was no pain, only overwhelming pleasure. She groan and flailed and the heat built up in her body. She screamed silently as the heat exploded into an orgasm. When it passed Shelly tried to slow her breathing and calm her pulse. Then she saw Derek smirk, and it all started again. He didn’t let he come down all the way before he was driving her again. She spent the next two hours at a sexual high before Derek heard Tiffany’s key in the door.

With a wave of his hand the ecstacy coursing through Shelly evaporated and she was clean. He wrapped invisibility around him and waited. His jaw dropped when Tiffany strolled in. She was still five foot six, with auburn hair and grey eyes. She still had the physique of a runner with small firm tits and a shapely round ass. Last time he had seen her though, she didn’t display it quite so, aggressively. She was wearing a leather mini-skirt that barely covered her ass and a tube top that scarcely contained her breasts.

Derek scanned her mind and felt himself falling. There was little more than air where a solid wall of will should have been. He found her mind totally open to him.

Inside he founds thoughts of men and clothes and little else. She was behind on three projects, Her manager was threatening to fire her, and none of it matter as much as what she thought of the door man.

“Tiffany?", Shelly asked in a small voice.

“I’ve told you before, it’s Tiff.”

“Mr. Garcia, called. He said that Morgan is going to go with another company if you don’t get him the numbers he asked for. Mr. Garcia also said that if the company loses the Morgan account, you lose your job.”

“Oh well,” sighed Tiffany, brushing by her. “I was going to quit that job anyway. I’m thinking of taking up exotic dancing.”

“Dancing! Tiffany, are you out of your mind?”

Tiffany spun around. “Damn it, I said call me Tiff! And what’s wrong with dancing. You jealous because I have a better body than you.?”

“What? No . . .”

“Yes you are. I’m tired of it, Shelly. Tired of you telling me how to live my life.”

“Tiffany, I’m just trying to understand what’s going on. You’re changing.”

“So . . .”

Tired of the fight, Derek froze them both. He sent reassurance to Shelly as he tried to puzzle Tiffany out.

<Muse, how can I read her mind? I shouldn’t be able to see so much in the mind of a person who isn’t mine.>

<There’s a darkness around her.>

<She’s a Darkling?>

<No. Not even a dark servant, but they have touched her.>

Derek studied her more carefully. Her personality was weak because it was not fully formed. He traced it back, digging deeper into her mind. He came to a presence, a template. The template was forcing Tiffany to develop a personality foreign to her. Driving deeper he found the true Tiffany. She was bound and buried in her own mind, screaming for help. Derek considered what to do. He was sure he could erase to false personality and restore Tiffany, but was that the best thing.

<This was done to her by a Darkling, Muse?>

<It would seem so. They are reprogramming her mind, while keeping the memory.>

<Why though?>

<I can’t determine that.>

Derek contemplated what to do. He could restore Tiffany, but whoever did this would know and either kill her or flee. Tiff might have some idea of what was going on, but he wasn’t sure she could help. He decided to move the Tiff personality to the side and into an unused portion of Tiffany’s mind. That would free her and let her tell him what was going on while saving the Tiff personality if he needed it.

Once he was done he released her. Tiffany collapsed, wailing in anguish. Derek released Shelly as well, who ran to her. She gathered Tiffany up into her arms, comforting her. Shelly rocked her lover slowly while Tiffany bawled like a baby. Shelly spoke softly to her, whispering in her ear. Derek released his invisibility and sat on the couch waiting for the two women to calm down.

Over an hour later Tiffany sat back and wiped her eyes. She smiled weakly, “Oh, Shelly I’m so sorry. I . . .”

“Shh,” Shelly replied, placing a hand of Tiffany’s mouth. “It wasn’t your fault.”

“No it wasn’t”, Derek interjected.

Both women turned suddenly, reminded of his presence.

“Ah, Tiffany, this is . . . ah,” Shelly began.

“I am Derek,” he introduced, “a friend of Shelly’s. She called me when she got worried about you.”

“You freed me,” Tiffany remarked.

“Yes I did. Now I need some answers.”

“Master Derek!", exclaimed Shelly. She blushed when Tiffany turned to stare at her.

“Tiffany, Shelly, I’m sorry, but if there are Darkling working here I need to know.”

“Darklings?", the asked together.

He nodded. “Mortals who have given their souls to ancient demons. They are trying to take over the world. I tangled with them a couple of months ago in Chicago.

Since then I have been keeping an eye out for them. I need to know what happened to you, Tiffany.”

Tiffany nodded. “It all started a month and a half ago. We got coupons for a tanning salon that just opened up. Shelly didn’t want to go, she doesn’t like to tan. I was in the tanning room when a woman came in. Tall, dark hair. She ordered me to stand up and strip. I was shocked. Then I found my body moving to her command. I tried to say something, but she waved her hand and my voice wouldn’t work. I found myself displaying my body to her. She nodded, said something about keeping me. Then she told me not to tell anyone, and to return the next week. The next time I was there I was sent to a room and told to sit there. She was there. She stared into my eyes and I felt myself falling. When she was done I left again, but I felt out of sync with my body. I still controlled most of my actions, but I would occasionally do something weird.”

“And on your other visits?", Derek asked.

Tiffany took a moment before answering. “I was raped, repeatedly. At first it was by women wearing strap-ons, but last week it was by men. Several men. I . . . took them in every hole. I . . . I had no control.”

She broke down again, turning to cry on Shelly’s shoulder. Shelly’s speaking glance asked, told him to let Tiffany be. He nodded. Leaving them together, he retired to one of the bedrooms. Derek was sure that when they were ready for sleep, they would be using a single bed. He now knew that a darkling was operating out of the tanning saloon. Now he needed to establish exact details. Tiffany would be of limited use, he would need inside intelligence. He lay down, considering who would have time for this operation.

Later that night he sat up suddenly when the door opened. Tiffany entered the room, her robe hanging open. She sat down on the bed next to him. “I’m surprised to find you still here.”

“I wanted to make sure no Darklings came after you. I didn’t see any alarm in you, but I couldn’t be one hundred percent sure.”

“You’re going to stop them?”

“I intend to.”

She looked down at her folded hands. “I’m going to have to go back, aren’t I?”

“I had thought about it, but yes, you are. If . . .”

“If I don’t keep my appointment, they’ll know something is up and be on guard. That will make it harder on you. I understand. I saw other women, teenagers, young girls even, in there. I can’t believe they haven’t been caught yet.”

“They haven’t been caught because the women leave on their own. There’s nothing to trace back to the saloon.”

“At least I can say goodbye to Shelly.”

Derek thought for a moment. “I cached the Tiff personality in an empty portion of your mind. I should be able to seal your true self up and hide it in there, where they can’t find it. Once I have broken the operation, I’ll restore you.”

“They are going to sell me in a couple of weeks. That was the reason for the fight earlier.”

“I can still find you. Your robe is open, by the way.”

“Does it matter?", she ask coyly. “I’ve been talking to Shelly. She has told me all about you, her, and us. She told me that you can see right through clothing when you want to.” The rob slid down her shoulders seductively. “She also told me we met, in Atlanta last year.”

“Yes we did,” Derek replied, taking in the view.

“I don’t remember.”

“You weren’t interested in what I offered, so I left you alone.”

“Shelly was though.”

“Yes she was.”

“She told me you are an incredible lover,” Tiffany remarked kneeling on the bed before him.

“What are you doing?", he questioned.

“It’s occurred to me,” she began, cupping her breasts, “I haven’t thanked you properly for saving me.”

“You don’t like men.”

“Normally, no. But in case you forgot, I haven’t had much choice lately. And shelly does speak highly of you.”

“I like a certain amount of control in my women though.”

“Certain amount?", she asked, playing with her hair. “The way Shelly tells it, you take total control.”

“And you don’t like that.”

“I didn’t like that like I didn’t like men. Besides, I can tell your a good man, Even without what Shelly has told me. You saved me. You stayed in case they came after me. You accepted no for an answer back in Atlanta. And you’re not just taking me now.”

“Do you understand what this entails?”

“Yes I do, Master Derek.”

Derek reached out with his power and seized her. He stretched her out on the bed, spread eagle. His clothes vanished as Shelly appeared naked in the room.

“I wanted to try you two together since I first saw you. Now get on the bed.”

With Derek’s power to prodding her along, Shelly climbed onto the bed, straddling Tiffany’s face. She gasped as Tiffany began to lick her. Derek use his power to pull Tiffany’s feet up towards the ceiling, lifting her hips off the bed. He knelt down and began licking at Tiffany. His power heightened their sensitivity and both climaxed quickly. Tiffany couldn’t stop any more than Shelly could get up.

Derek knelt between Tiffany’s legs, his dick resting at the entrance of her pussy. She was wet and ready and he entered her easily. She still grunted as she was suddenly filled by his dick. Shelly began to caress Tiffany’s breasts, rolling them gentle between her fingers. Derek grab a hold of Shelly’s tits, and began to kneed them. She moaned as he pulled on her hardened nipples. He fucked into Tiffany’s pussy, drawing a grunt each time he buried himself into her. When he climaxed it set off the two of them again. Pulling out of Tiffany with a faint pop, he used his powers to pull Shelly on top of Tiffany.

He stepped back to enjoy the sight. Both women were bound in a spread eagle position, mouth to pussy. They didn’t even need his control to begin licking each other. He trigger multiple orgasms in each of them before climbing back onto the bed. Tiffany looked up at him with lust filled eyes as he crawled between Shelly legs. Shelly moaned into Tiffany’s cunt when she felt her master’s dick come to rest at her ass. Derek worked his way in slowly, allowing the sexual tension to build. Reaching between the two women he grabbed a tit on each one. Her pinched the nipples fiercely, drawing cries from them both. Once he had worked his cock fully into her, he began to fuck rapidly. Every thrust caused the whole bed to shake. With a final lunge he came in Shelly’s ass.

He freed them from there bondage, and compelled them to clean his cock.

When they finished, Derek lay with an arm around each woman, sandwiched between them, they’re heads resting on his shoulders. He fell asleep absently playing with the breasts.