The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Data Acquisition

by Penny Propofol

Kate Ainsworth was a spy with a passion for her work. Being undercover was the greatest thrill in her life. Her specialty was transferring highly sensitive information as a stealthy courier. Her record was as impeccable as her style. She was a gorgeous girl, though she had the ability to blend right in with a crowd. She slipped through public places unnoticed. She was a master of disguise and enjoyed that part of her work probably more than any other. Though she was a very slippery agent, she hadn’t gone completely unnoticed. Talented agents often draw the attention of their rival organizations. Kate was no exception. She strode with confidence, her lovely brunette hair bouncing with each step. It reached down to and rested upon her shoulders. Her chocolate brown eyes scanned the darkness of the underground parking garage. There didn’t appear to be anyone around as she approached her car. She had no idea that she was being observed.

From his hiding place behind the column, Trevor waiting with anticipation. He’d done battle with other spies before but none of them had been as pretty as Kate. Trevor was highly trained at intercepting couriers and extracting information from them. In his hand was a specialized gun. It acted much like a TASER except that instead of simply making the victims muscles seize up, it hijacked the central nervous system and pulsed the brain into a dazed state. The victim is instantly rendered docile and cooperative for long enough to get them into a vehicle and get control of them. Determined individuals with training could fight off its effects much more quickly, so time was of the essence. In a flash the prongs flew out of the end of the gun and penetrated the soft skin of Kate’s back as she went to unlock her door. She never saw Trevor coming.

She had the remote to the car in her hand when suddenly she felt as though she was being swallowed up, everything was in slow motion. Her mind was terribly sluggish. She knew something had happened, but had no idea what. She couldn’t understand why she felt so strange. She felt hands gently take hold of her shoulders. From behind she felt someone lean in very close to her ear and speak to her softly. Ian said, “Don’t be afraid, I’m not going to hurt you. I just need you to come with me, miss.” The words trickled into her mind, overriding her thoughts. She felt her body cooperating with him, following his gentle lead. She felt like her mind was trapped behind some kind of hazy window. Desperately she wanted to break the window and get free but she couldn’t focus long enough. She knew that she needed to get away from this man. She knew that she shouldn’t let him have her secrets. She just couldn’t do anything about it. She began to try to focus, he was walking her closer and closer to the van that he had signaled. A sense of despair began to creep over her as she realized in some distant way that she would never be able to break free before he got her into that van.

The side door to the van slid open, to women inside took hold of Kate’s arms, She felt his hand press under her skirt into the crack of her ass to goose her into the van. With a sigh she went inside. She was placed face down on a small platform on the floor of the van and strapped into place. In the meantime Trevor opened up a briefcase that contained the data extraction device. Inside was everything he would need to open her mind up and get exactly what he wanted out of her. Quickly one of the women placed the sleep band from the briefcase around her head. Trevor switched it onto the highest setting and within seconds, the pulses from the band switched her brain off. Her soft brown eyes rolled up into her head as she lost consciousness. Once she was asleep and helpless, Trevor removed the prongs from her back. A few minutes later, the van pulled into a nice, quiet park. Kate’s arms and legs were hanging over the sides of the platform. The women unstrapped her now that the van was stationary and cut her clothes from her.

Trevor dialed the sleep band back to allow Kate to gain a semi-conscious state. Kate’s eyes opened slightly, she didn’t know where she was or care, her mind was in a very blank state. She felt trapped behind her eyes. As though she was looking through some kind of clear screen, but detached from the experience. The sounds reached her brain through her hears, but she was unable to really focus and listen. She felt warm smooth strokes as Trevor shaved the fine hair from the back of her neck. She felt something sticky being applied along there in the next minute. She felt fine pins pierce her skin near her temples and at the base of her skull. Before she could become afraid, she heard some kind of sound in her mind as Trevor activated the device.

Kate sighed as she felt her mind being opened by some kind of pulse. Her ability to direct thoughts or pay attention to the outside world vanished. She was ready to be taken. Sitting next to her, Trevor gently inserted a vibrating dildo into her tender, pink vagina. It slid in with ease as it began to please Kate immediately. It sounded like someone stirring macaroni and cheese as it slid into that soft, creamy cave. The vibrator was big enough to fill her opening, shaped so that the bumps on the shaft would stimulate her G spot as it vibrated. Kate had never been penetrated with a vibrator before. She thought they were disgusting, truth be told. The vibrator’s effect on her opened mind was immediate. The stream of pleasure it provided was very distracting. Trevor suctioned a clitoral stimulator onto Kate’s most tender and vulnerable spot. With her mind pinned down and electronically forced into neutral she had to choice but to absorb the massive pleasure from her clitoris. She was unable to brace for it, she couldn’t see Trevor hook it up. She just felt it suck her clit inside it’s vibrating tube and was immediately snowed under with pleasure. Her body was no longer her own. It was responding to all the pleasure with or without her consent.

She felt the cold sensation of medical grade lubricant being carefully applied to her asshole. Deep inside she wanted to protest. She’d never had anything put up there before and would have normally objected vehemently. To her horror, she felt her asshole relax as his gloved fingers caressed it, covering it completely with the lubricant. She tried to say something in protest, but the G spot and clitoral pleasers kept her docile as she was being slicked up. Even more horrific for Kate was the discovery that she liked the feeling. She was so ashamed with herself as her hips began to thrust backwards, causing Trevor’s gloved fingers to penetrate her more deeply. Next he picked up the probe from inside the suitcase. The probe carried special pulses from the data extraction device. Trevor gripped her ass check and spread it, exposing Kate’s helpless asshole. He pressed the tip of the probe up to her opening and then pressed it in. Kate felt the cold metal slide into her asshole effortlessly. Its smooth metallic surface slid along inside her, it’s slightly bulbous tip pressing deeper and deeper inside her. This violation caused her to cum all over herself immediately. Reeling from her forced orgasm, she began to regain her senses just as the tip reached the nerve clusters deep inside her. These clusters would neutralize her brain’s ability to withhold information.

Her head began to spin, she felt something new as Trevor was anally violating her with the probe. She felt the band around her head change its pulses. Instead of a wave that would make her docile, the anal probe pacified her while the band on her head began to suck her memories, thoughts, her very personality into its memory banks. Her vision had felt ‘distant’ even before then, now it was becoming a smaller and smaller circle of light. She felt herself being pulled into darkness, her mind being emptied, shut down and forced into storage. As she felt the device beginning to drain her of information, the thought occurred to her that she was about to give her country’s secrets to the enemy. It was her last conscious thought before she was absorbed into the device.

Her limp body and empty mind were lying prone, completely vulnerable. Whatever remained of her felt the anal probe move about and stimulate a new spot. Then the band changed modes again and began pumping a new programming into her, filling her with edited memories. A new, docile and obedient self that would serve Trevor as a double agent. She was also programmed with triggers to tell him whatever he wanted to know. She had no more thoughts of her own. She was his now, to do with as he pleased. Her new self had a fetish for being fucked by a machine such as the one Trevor had her plugged into. He forced her to cum repeatedly in rapid succession. Her last orgasm merely caused her to collapse and let the ecstasy roll through her as she went to sleep. Her double got out and got into the waiting car to deliver falsified information in her place.

Quickly and efficiently, the nurses unplugged her from the device and placed her in a patient gown. A bracelet for a local hospital was placed around her wrist. They secured her to the platform as Trevor drove her to the hospital. There, she was admitted for exhaustion and kept under sedation for days until she was allowed to wake up. Her new programming in place, she didn’t remember a thing about being intercepted and compromised. She didn’t know that she had given up the secret information. She thought she’d gone for a walk in the park and collapsed from being over worked. Soon she was back to work again and it wasn’t long until she had some more valuable information. That night when she was leaving work, she climbed into her car. Her eyes closed half way and she had a dull expression on her face as she called Trevor.

Once Trevor realized what was up, he commanded his slave to drive over to their meeting place. He arrived right on time at the seedy motel to find her standing naked and waiting by the bed. He quickly stripped his clothes off. He turned her around and bent her over the foot of the bed, faced down. She smiled as she felt the lubricant being applied to her asshole again. She knew she was about to get probed for more information. She felt the hard, hot tip of his dick touching her slippery asshole. Part of her was excited and thrilled, she’d never been a girl to do something like this. Trevor pressed with his hips and he slid into her with ease in spite of his dick being so large. She felt his hot man mean coming into her and her body melted completely as her eyes rolled up and all of the tension ran out of her.

Slowly he fucked her, in and out, in and out. She made sounds of pleasure as her mind opened up and went into information sharing mode. Without realizing it, her hips began to thrust back against his dick. She loved the feeling of that hot, hard piece of meat inside her. She felt his fingers in her hair, his fingertips massaging her scalp. Her triggers were now in place. She began categorically telling him everything that she knew about the new spy mission. She couldn’t lie to him, she couldn’t hide anything from him. His access to her information was absolute. Gently he fucked her as the information flowed out of her without resistance. Once he had everything he wanted from her, he pumped her a few more times and came violently inside her. She felt that meat of his get bigger and hotter with each thrust until it exploded into her. She felt him slide out of her and it triggered her to sleep. Her eyes slid shut and within seconds, she was out.

He stood up to admire his work and adored Kate’s lovely womanly body. She was lying there in a deep sleep. He watched as she breathed softly, her back rising just a little as she did. He was about to pull her up onto the bed and put her under the covers when he heard a sharp hiss in behind him and felt a sting in his back. Before he could turn, his control over his body was being jammed out. He was too stunned to say anything once the effects of the powerful pacifying device took effect. His thoughts fogged over; he became confused and nearly stumbled and fell. Guiding him down onto the bed Rita spoke to him reassuringly. She said, “There, there, that’s a good boy. You just lie down and relax while I plug your date extraction device into you.”

Trevor was aware of what was happening through the effects of the pacifier. He wanted to protest but found it difficult to concentrate well enough to speak in his impaired state. She connected the headband and the patch on the back of his neck. She attached a constricting ring to the base of his dick. A small arm reached out from the ring with a vibrating ball at the end. The end would stimulate the area between his testicles and his anus. He was trying with all his might to marshal a resistance to the pacifier to fight it off. He knew he was running out of times as he felt her push the access pins into his skin near his temples and at the base of his skull. He strained, pushing back against the pacifier, very nearly breaking free when she switched on the sleep band around his head.

Instantly, he went limp and sank into unconsciousness. Rita smiled and said, “Time for your little nap, honey.” As he slept, she removed the prongs from the pacifier. Then she dialed the sleep band back so that it would wake him enough to feel what was happening, but be too sleepy to do anything about it. She wanted to terrorize him a little. A very brief panic swept through him as he felt her applying his the probe lubricant to his own back opening. He felt her gloved hands swirl it onto his anus gently, as she did, it had an arresting effect on his mind. He felt his dick growing rock hard again in reaction to being violated like this by a woman. He was far stronger than her, but with this device she could easily subdue him. Before he could get any words out, he felt two of her fingers enter him as her other hand gripped his shaft just above the device’s cock ring at the base of his dick. Rita rolled him over. Helpless to resist he sank onto his back.

Rita cooed as she stroked his dick, making it rock hard. She violated his ass slowly with her gloved fingers pressed against his prostate. She worked his dick as if she was milking a cow. Once she had him fully engorged, she removed her fingers from him. She squeezed one of his firm buttocks to expose his now very slippery asshole. Then he felt the cold tip of the anal probe pressing against his back opening. For just a second he was really afraid. Then he felt the probe sliding in farther and farther. Against his will, his hips pressed back against the probe, helping it reach farther into him. Eventually she reached the nerve clusters that she was looking for. The ones that would neutralize his mind. She switched the band mode over to extract information from him. His mind opened like a sieve and the device extracted exactly what she wanted to know line by line. When she was finished with him, she inserted two gloved fingers alongside the probe and began massaging his prostate with an expert touch.

She took his entire dick into her mouth and started sucking with abandon as she played with his prostate. He groaned as he felt his dick slide into Rita’s throat. She deep throated him several times before the prostate massage forced him to cum. She greedily swallowed every drop. Trevor drifted off to sleep, ecstatic about being used like this. She pulled her fingers out of him and removed her gloves, smiling at him and then removed the probe and unplugged him from the device. She gave him a dose of Ativan that would keep him asleep until the next day. His body was so long, lean and muscular. He’d made the mistake of allowing her to inject him during one of his physical examinations a couple years earlier. He spent the next couple of hours that day being hypnotically programmed and repeatedly violated. She could not resist having his beautiful body. He would wake up in bed with a hooker and some empty bottles tomorrow and think he’d had another night of indulgence. He would be totally unaware that he’d been milked of his information and his cum. Making him completely vulnerable to having it happen again the next time.

She went over to the next room and woke up the hypnotized prostitute she had sleeping there. Her name was Jacinda, she was a beautiful Jamaican girl with cocoa skin, beautiful brown hair and lovely soft brown eyes. She sat the girl on the edge of the bed next to the sleeping Trevor and made her listen to her instructions on an mp3 player. Rita heard the little whore saying, “Yes master. I will obey.” She knew it was Rita acknowledging her commands. She would keep Trevor comfortable and sleepy under the covers until morning. She’d awake thinking she’d fucked him for money when she found the money in her purse. He’d awaken with no idea what had happened, she would smile and let him know he’d spent the night with a professional.

Rita saw Kate beginning to stir. Rita wasn’t done with her fun yet, she took a loaded syringe out of her bag and walked around to the side of the bed where Kate was waking up. Kate lifted her head, blinking her eyes and looking around in confusion. She heard Rita’s soft voice talking to her as she took Kate’s arm and stuck the needle into her. Kate watched in confusion as the drug disappeared into her lovely arm. Rita said, “No, no sweetie. It isn’t time for you to wake up yet. I need to to close your eyes again for a while.” Kate watched with a whimper as the needle was removed from her arm. She struggled to get up and managed to get herself up onto all-fours. Fighting the drug she looked over at Rita with a look of desperation. Her head nodded forward and hung limp. Her limbs began to tremble revealing the battle going on inside of Kate. She wanted to get up off the bed and get out of there. The drug wanted her to collapse and go to sleep. Back and forth the struggle went for several seconds as Kate remained on her hands and knees. With a groan and a shudder she collapsed in defeat as the drug took her over. Rita brushed her long, dark brown hair out of her face and smiled. She said, “Sweet dreams, bitch.”

Then she stripped her clothes off and got out her strap-on. She slicked it up with Trevor’s lubricant. She spread Kate’s legs and straddled her prone body. Spreading Kate’s cheeks, she inserted the dildo into the sleepy girl’s slippery and dilated ass. She said, “It looks like your pretty little ass has been busy today.” Kate moaned as she felt the penetration, helpless to stop the invasion. As she fucked Kate from behind she kissed the girl’s neck and gently massaged her shoulders. Kate felt the dildo forcing her closer and closer to an anal orgasm. The massage and the kisses along with the drugs were keeping her quiet and willing to get fucked again. Without protest, she allowed Rita to fuck her faster and faster until she surrendered to another orgasm.

Rita said, “I’m going to enjoy making you my very own fuck slave.” Kate could only reply with, moan of resignation as she was drifted away. Rita placed the helpless Kate naked, into large rolling cooler. Then she strapped her in, placed an oxygen mask over Kate’s face, and closed her in. She got dressed, staged the room and then rolled the cooler containing Kate out to her car. She raised the back hatch, lifted one side up onto the lip of the trunk. She lifted the other side using her legs and slid the cooler in. She secured the trunk and drove away, leaving Trevor to awaken in the morning. She had the information that she wanted from him the chance to fuck him again was too good to pass up. As for Kate, she was about to start a career as a triple agent working for Rita.