The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Date Coach

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

Danny decides he needs a date coach, and Dr. Chantry helps him gets all the dates he wants.

* * *

“So what brings you here today?”

Daniel looked at the date coach. He wasn’t sure of his height, taller than himself for sure, who stood at a paltry 5′ 4″, even though he was already 23 years old. He’d been made fun of his whole life for his height, but he still had a good bit of muscle, and some fat on him, as he weighed about 150 pounds, with nary a hair on his body. The doctor on the other hand, still looked athletic and muscular through his button down shirt, and didn’t look a day over 35. With his short clean cut hair and clean shaven face he could tell this guy was real good with the ladies. Daniel was not.

Why did I come here, he thought. This is so embarassing. But I guess I’m desperate.

“Uh, well, um...”

“Dr. Chantry. Technically I’m a doctor anyways, you can consider me the date doctor” he chuckled. “Nice to meet you Danny.”

“Yes, Dr. Chantry, uh, call me Daniel though please. Well I’m here because I’ve had trouble finding a date, basically.”

“Of course, Daniel. When was the last time you’ve been on one?”

“Ever since I moved out here, actually, about 2 years ago for my first job. I’ve been living alone in my apartment, and I’ve yet to meet anyone.”

Daniel was a little bit of a shut in ever since moving out, mostly destroying his self-confidence. It’s made it a bit difficult for him to speak to women, and Dr. Chantry could see the lack of confidence in his posture.

Continuing with his questions, Dr. Chantry asked, “do you ever go out with friends?”

“All my friends live on the other side of the country, so I rarely speak to them these days. So I mostly just stay alone at home.”

“Mhm,” the doctor mused as he took notes. He looked up at Daniel and took stock of his latest client. Very short. Doesn’t look overweight but his built is very slight, so he’s actually overweight after all. Thick eyebrows to go with his shaggy black hair, which covers his ears—doesn’t look like he’s had a haircut in a while. Despite the thick brows and shaggy looks, his face looked smooth, and even decidedly a bit feminine. At least his face looked washed. His clothes definitely needed work though. He had told him to come dressed up as if he was on a date, and he comes in wearing a short sleeve button down t-shirt and khakis at least 1 size too big. The date doctor sighed to himself as he took down more notes. It would be a lot of work, but the end result would be worth it.

“Alright I think I can help you. It’ll take some work though, think you can handle it?”

“That’s what I’m here for, doc. Just tell me what to do,” Daniel responded enthusiastically.

Dr. Chantry stood up and walked over, picking up a small glass of water, and handed it to Daniel. “Drink some of this water, and then hit me with your best pickup line.”

“Ahem, alright.” Daniel picked up the glass and gave it a big swig, then summoning up some confidence he looked up at the doctor and delivered his line.

“Can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.”

“Oh boy,” the doctor said, looking down to his pad, “we have some work to do.”

“What’s, what’s... what.” Suddenly Daniel found it difficult to speak, and his eyes glazed over as he sat silently. The doctor looked up at him, verifying the water did it’s job. People always drink the water, he thought. He sat down next to Daniel on the long brown leather couch, and began to work. It was going to take a while, so it’s best to start slow, the doctor strategized and began to speak.

“Can you hear me Daniel?”

“Yes,” Daniel spoke, barely audible.

“Ok, well first things first. I’m your date coach right? You came to me for advice, so you have to trust what I say. Everything I say, you must believe, because I’m your date coach. It doesn’t matter what you think, because nothing’s working for you, this is why everything I tell you to do is true, and you will do it without question. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Daniel spoke again, still very quietly.

“Alright well, lets take it easy for this week. We’re going to do something about that weight. I want you to start running. Every day, before work, get up earlier and run. We’ll start you off light, since you’re out of shape, so don’t overdo it. I also want you to start eating less. Get some oatmeal for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch, fish and broccoli for dinner. Things like that. SMALL portions. Finally, for practice, I want you to try talking to a girl at work. You don’t have to have any interest in them, in fact it’s better that way. We’re just trying to get back some of your self-confidence for talking to women. Got all that? Three things, run, eat less, talk to women at work. Repeat it back for me now.”

Daniel took a second and then mumbled out, “run, eat less, talk women.”

“Perfect,” the doctor said as he moved back to his chair, and prepared to wake up Daniel. “Now when I say ‘banana hammock’, you’re going to come out of this trance, and you won’t feel tired nor will you remember going into this trance. You’ll simply feel like you had just finished agreeing with my advice. You will definitely keep coming back here on schedule and you will always drink water when I offer it to you. Alright, here we go—‘banana hammock’.”

“That sounds like a great plan doctor. I’m a little nervous about talking to women part but I’ll do my best,” Daniel said as if nothing happened.

“Alright, I’ll see you next week then? Thank you for coming by.”

“Thank you for all the help, Dr. Chantry. I’ll definitely be coming back next week for more help.”

Daniel left the office feeling refreshed, while Dr. Chantry sat back in his chair, musing over the coming months, and he smiled to himself.

* * *

It was a Wednesday. It was lunch time, and Daniel walked into the kitchen to get his salad, when he saw one of his coworkers. Alright, here we go, I wasn’t able to talk to any woman casually, the week is halfway over, I’ve got to make my move.

Taking a deep breath, he managed to get out a weak “ah, um, hi,” waving to his coworker’s back. She didn’t notice him. “Excuse me!” Daniel blurted it out too loudly causing the woman to jump. At first he thought that this ruined his opportunity, and was about to leave, when his coworker spoke, “Oh hi Daniel!”

“Hi Linda,” he said meekly.

“I don’t see you around often, how are things?”

“Good. What’s for lunch?”

They made small talk and went back to work. Happy with his little achievement, he pat himself on the back. Dr. Chantry’s advice worked out well, I’m glad I went after all.