The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Date Coach

Chapter 4

Dr. Chantry was looking over Danny’s file as he stepped in his office. Before the doctor could react, Danny quickly walked up to him, leaned over and touched him lightly on the shoulder, talking excitedly, “Dr. Chantry! It’s working so well! Your advice is the best, I’ve talked to tons of girls, and they’re all friends with me now! I’ve never had it this easy talking to girls before.” As Danny continued gushing about his time with the girls in the office and their frequent nights dancing and drinking together, the doctor took a good look at him. He watched him wave his arms about emphatically as he talked, and how he kept sweeping back his highlighted hair behind his ear as it kept falling over it since he was still leaning over as he spoke. Things seem to be going well, though I think I forgot to tell him to stop losing weight, he looks a little on the thin side. Oh well, I can still have him at this weight, it looks unexpectedly better anyhow, Dr. Chantry thought as he then motioned to Danny to stop for a moment.

“Please Danny, I’m glad things are going well, but please have a seat first,” he chuckled. They spoke some more about Danny’s progress, and it came time for the next steps of advice.

“I think we should further refine your appearance. You have a good thing going here, we should push harder and make you even more enticing, yes?”

“Sure doc, things are going great, why stop now?”

“Well one thing we should stop is your diet, what are you at now?”

“108 pounds when I checked this morning. A bit on the light side but I feel great! Should I stop trying to lose weight?” Danny asked as he motioned with both wrists turned inward towards him.

Dr. Chantry looked at him, and saw his perfectly thin, toned limbs, noticing he doesn’t really look bony despite his light weight, chalking at least part of it up to his lack of height. “Yes I think you’re at the perfect weight, just keep it at that for now. But now that you’re settled in your weight, we should start getting you some new clothes again. With your perfectly toned body, you can show it off and no one will fault you for it. You’ve been throwing out your old clothes right? It’s not as if they’ll fit you anymore.”

“I have been giving them away recently, they’re not my style any more anyway.”

“Alright, well let’s try going even more fitting. I want you to get some really tight clothes, I’m talking skintight if you can. Stretchy fabrics are good. You really want women to see every curve you’ve got. Have you thought about what you’ll do when you get a date and it goes further? I mean as in, if you get intimate? What underwear will a woman see if you take your clothes off right now?

“Um, I’m wearing boxers right now, though it is a bit awkward feeling in my skinny jeans. Is that fine?”

“Not at all Danny. You want to impress a woman right? Let’s go all the way with this, why dont you get some thong-style underwear. Women find them extremely sexy, and you’ll show them you mean serious business.”

“Oh, I’ve never worn those before, but I think I can go buy some. I want women to still find me sexy in bed.”

“Good. Now let me see your face...hm. You know, those brows really hurt that face of yours. You should go get it trimmed down some more. Yes. You also have some marks here and there, maybe from some acne long ago? You should get some concealer for that.”

“You mean wear makeup?” Danny asked, beginning to feel unsure.

“No. Well yes, technically. However, lots of men use it, it isn’t strange at all to use something little like this. You want to give off the best impression after all. There’s no need to turn off a woman from bad skin right at the start is there?”

“I suppose not, no.”

“Right, so I want you to start covering up those blemishes regularly. You don’t want any women to catch you off guard. When you’re talking to women you’re using your hands a lot, but I bet those hands don’t look great do they?”

“I guess not?”

“No, they don’t. We need to shine them up a little. Make them look good to impress the ladies. So I want you to go back to the salon and tell them to give you a manicure. Don’t worry, I’m not asking you to paint your nails or anything. Plenty of guys do this to make their hands look clean, just tell them to finish with a clear coat only.”

“Uh huh, alright.”

“Hm, I can see I’m giving you too much again, here, have some water while I go back over this.”

The doctor hands him his dose of water and Danny goes out quick. That worked rather quickly this time, the effects must be pretty built-in his body by now, he thought to himself as he watched.

“Alright, now for the more important things. First I want you to start worrying about your face a lot more. It’s very important to you now that you’re taking care of it, and I want you to check it often and concern yourself about whether it looks alright. Secondly, keep studying your female friends’ behaviors carefully, and start copying them. You want to still practice communicating with them and get better, and this will help. Things like keeping your hand on your hip, keeping your wrists loose, watch for subtle things like that. You also don’t want to look like a fool in front of them if you blank out and can’t think of what to say. So if you ever have a pause, always fill it with something. Let’s choose “like” as your word to use whenever you have to pause. Ok tell me what you have to do so far.”

“Check face...copy ladies....” Danny managed to mumble.

“Perfect. Now from now on, in the evenings I want you to spend some time watching porn. You have to figure out how to handle what to do when you get a woman home right? So study some porn carefully, and do it every night. Lastly, this weekend it will be your turn to take the ladies out to a club. You’ll ask them along and take them to one. But you’ll accidentally take them to this gay night club.” Dr. Chantry placed a card in his hand. “Place that in your pocket. When you realize you’re in that club you won’t leave. Instead you’ll stay and convince everyone to do the same because you’re already there, and you just want to drink and dance so there’s no need to waste more time. If any guy talks to you in there, I want you to keep a conversation with them as best you can. It’s important to practice your communication skills, so any opportunity is good. If they want to dance, do so too. You’re there to dance after all. When you leave the club you’ll feel like you’ve had a very positive experience and see gay clubs as an improvement over normal clubs. But don’t forget to go clubbing normally every day this week before your special night. Even if the ladies don’t join you I want you to still go and enjoy yourself. Alright? This time when you wake up, you’ll remember our meeting has just ended, and you’ll come back and see me in one week’s time instead of two. ‘Banana hammock’.”

* * *

“You’re so slender now, I would kill to have your figure,” Linda told Danny as they ate lunch.

Danny placed a hand on hers as he spoke, “if you had my date coach you would! Like, Dr. Chantry is the best!”

“Ready for clubbing tonight?”

“I am! But this time I wanna do something different.”

“What’s that?”

“I wanna take you guys to a club, like, my choice. I know just the club I want to take you to.”

“Really? Which one,” Linda tried to inquire, but Danny wouldn’t let on.

He flipped his wrist at her, “it’s a secreeet!”

“Ooh I love surprises! Okay then. I’ll pick you up at 7?”

“7:30 maybe? I gotta go to the salon, I’m like, supposed to have them clean up my nails a bit.”

“Can I come too? I haven’t had a manicure in a while,” Linda said, examining her nails.

“Let’s make it a date!” The two of them giggled.

* * *

A week later Danny came walking through the doctor’s door. He wore near skintight black jeans and a yellow v-neck shirt that still managed to stretch tightly to his small frame, with v-neck running deep. Over his jeans he wore zip up black leather boots with a 1 inch heel and 1 inch platform, and the doctor watched him close the door to his office. Making his way to the couch, the doctor saw his face looking perfect, no doubt due to the concealer, with his chin length hair perfectly styled and eyebrows looking much nicer, at about half the thickness they were previously. Danny sat down on the couch, crossing his legs with one knee right above the other, and spoke, “Dr. Chantry, nice to see you today.”

The doctor was impressed with his work as he replied back, “looking great today, Danny. How did things go?”

“Well, like, we went to the club like usual this week. But the girls like, stopped coming with me so often. They said I go too much.”

“Oh that’s unfortunate, what did you do?”

“Like, I went anyways,” Danny laughed lightly. “I can still have fun by myself right? Anyways, like, they went with me on the weekend, like, when it was my turn to take them somewhere. It was weird though, I meant to take them to this other club I like, but like, I ended up taking them to a gay club! It was cool though, like, I told them we should stay anyway and we still had a good time. I even talked to some random guy I met there.”

“Oh? And how did that go, did you practice communication with him?”

“I did! He was cool, and like, I told him I’d see him again next week.”

“You’re going back there?” Dr. Chantry asked, feigning a little surprise.

“You know, like, I thought about it and, like, I think gay clubs are more fun than normal clubs, so why not,” Danny exclaimed, waving his wrist at Dr. Chantry as he laughed. “Anyways, like, I’m ready for more advice doctor. It’s going so well I can’t wait for more!”

Dr. Chantry smiled, “well you’re in luck, we’ve got a lot for today.” Okay, I think from here, we wont need the water anymore, let’s see how this goes.

“So, girls like edgy guys too, and you’re a party person right? So let’s give you some edge to go with that. I want you to try out some black nail polish first of all. And ask the salon to bleach your hair, let’s go all the way with this, how does that sound?”

“Ooh that sounds pretty sexy, I like it,” Danny enthused.

“Excellent, let’s keep going then. How does a tattoo sound? Something cool, like an abstract design. Women love tribal tattoos, if you get one they’ll be sure to like it.”

“But where should I get it? My arm?”

“Nah that’s boring. We aren’t going for boring. Women always get lower back tattoos right? That’s because they like them. If you get one there they’ll love it.”

“Alright! I’m getting excited now!”

“Since we’re going for edge, we should give you some shine. We want to make the women just go up and want to kiss you. You should upgrade your lip balm to lip gloss. It’s basically the same thing, except it makes your lips look even better. Women will love it. But we cant have anything distract from it, so I want you to get your brows thinned out a little more too. You also need to get some more jewelry on those arms. They’re very important for you to communicate, so I want you to get a few more bracelets and things for them. Really make them stand out. It’s hard to find good flashy stuff in the men’s department, so don’t be afraid to buy some from the women’s section. They only place them there because they sell better over there. There’s no reason you can’t buy them too. Are you following so far?”

“Yes doctor, like, I love the sound of all of this so far, keep going.”

“Well, you’ve almost got a good thing going there with your clothes, but your jeans really aren’t cutting it still. You’ve got to get something tighter.”

Danny looked concerned. “but I can’t find anything tighter Dr. Chantry. These are the tightest I could find in any men’s section.”

“Then buy women’s jeans. No big deal. Guys do it all the time. Especially for someone like you, who’s frame is so small. Men’s jeans aren’t designed for you anyway. You should start buying all your jeans from the women’s section in fact. It will fit you much better. Don’t worry about any particular designs. Remember, we’re going for flashy, so flashier is better. That’s it for your looks, good job so far by the way.”

“It’s all thanks to you doctor!”

“Hm, well, let’s keep going then. On to behavioral practice. Make sure you keep studying women’s behavior. You’re getting very good at communication and we can’t let up now. When you go back to the club, I want you to start treating all conversations as date prospects.”

“But I’m going to gay clubs, won’t it be mostly guys?”

“That’s right. But it’s important to be able to communicate your wants regardless of who it is. Think of it this way, if you can get a date with a man, imagine how easy it will be with a woman?”

“Ah I didn’t see it that way, like, that makes perfect sense. Alright I’ll do that then doctor.”

“Right, so make sure anytime a guy talks to you in the club, you treat it as if you’re trying to get a date. You don’t have to go on one of course, but I say whatever practice you can get is good practice. Anyway, on to other things. Like pornography. Have you been taking my advice?”

“I have doctor, I watch porn every night. I’m getting pretty familiar with all the positions I can do.”

“But what about the women Danny?”

“What do you mean,” Danny asked, not sure what the doctor is getting at.

“Do you understand what they’re doing? How they feel about it? Sex is with two people, you can’t hope to be good in bed without understanding how the other side feels.”

“Oh no, you’re right. I’ve been totally neglecting the women. What should I do?”

Dr. Chantry replied, “that’s simple. You already have plenty of knowledge of what the man should do. So I want you to focus entirely on the woman. Try to understand her position, and her movements. How she’s feeling and reacting. I want you to study it and try to understand her whenever you watch porn.”

“All right Dr. Chantry, I’ll do that.”

“Ok we’re just about done here. But I have one more question. Danny, how do you spell your name?”

“D-A-N-N-Y. Like you would normally spell it. Why?”

“Do you think women see that name spelled and think it’s cute,” Dr. Chantry inquired.

“I don’t know. Like, I guess not. Should they?”

“If they think your name is cute, they automatically will think you are cute too. It gives you a headstart on your prospects just by having your name look cute on paper, isn’t that great?”

“Yeah, like, it is. But, like, what should I do about that?”

“We just make your name cute. Right now it’s Danny with a ‘y’. We can keep your name as it sounds, Danny, but by simply changing the ‘y’ to a ‘i’ women will find it much much cuter and it will help you greatly.”

“That’s a simple change, I think I can manage that. Danni with an ‘i’ huh? I think that works,” Danni mused to himself.

“Well that’s settled then Danni, I’ll see you in 2 weeks this time,” Dr. Chantry said.

Danni stood up and was about to leave, when he touched his face with his hand. He looked at Dr. Chantry, “Doc, like, do you have a mirror or something? I want to see if my face is ok.”

Dr. Chantry smiled as he had a particular mirror prepared just for this eventuality. “Here you are,” Dr. Chantry said as he handed him a small round folding compact mirror, “it even has foundation in it, very convenient.”

Danni was confused, “foundation?”

“Yes, it’s like what you use your concealer for but it will help smooth out your entire face, I’m sure you’ll find it useful.”

“Ohh, like, that does sound good. Thanks doctor!” Danni cheerily slipped the compact into his pants pocket.

“Ah you’ll probably want to get some kind of bag to carry your stuff too, just to note. After all your wallet and keys won’t be able to fit in your newer pairs of pants. I wouldn’t get a bag larger than what can hold your compact, wallet, keys, and concealer though, that would just be inconvenient.”

“Alright Dr. Chantry, that sounds like some good advice. Like, bye now!”

Dr. Chantry smiled and waved, “Bye Danni.”

* * *

Danni and Linda just finished lunch. He was already in a sour mood from the guys teasing him. He knew he was small but they didn’t have to be so mean about it. He tried to tell his boss but he gave him some excuse about being a distraction in the workplace. He couldn’t figure out why and so he was in a bad mood.

“Ugh, I just, like, gotta let off some steam today,” he said, taking out his compact to check his face, “I’m really gonna party hard tonight.”

“I don’t know if me and the girls are going tonight.”

“Why not? I’m gonna totally miss you guys!”

“I’m a little tired tonight, and frankly I need a break from the gay clubs. It’s fun, but it’s more fun for you than for me, yknow?”

“I do enjoy them a lot more than normal clubs.”

“When you want to go to the regular clubs with us, let us know. We’re ready to party with you, okay?”

“Alright, like, I’ll totally let you guys know, it’s just tonight I really wanna go back there and like, go at it.”

“You do that then honey. We’ll be waiting. In the meantime, let me borrow some of your lipgloss, I like the color.” Linda smiled at him. Danni looked up at her as he finished touching up his foundation and closed the compact.