The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dating Lisa

M/F, M/M, MF/M, Mind Control, Humiliation.

12/20/01 Part 2 of 2

This is written by me, and can be reproduced for your enjoyment, however not if it is reproduced on a internet pay site, without compensation for me—the writer.

This story is fiction. It is meant to be read by adults. Children under the age of 18, please leave. All the characters in this story are of my own imagination, and not real in any sense of the word. Any similarities to that of living people is pure coincidence.

And now, DATING LISA part 2

I knocked; Lisa flung open the door—with a tear-streaked face asked, “How could you do that with him ... right in front of me?”

“Do what?” I had to Enquirer

“DO??? You know what you just did. It is not bad enough, but you insult me by coming to me with his slime all over you.” She replied

“Lisa, I don’t know what you are talking about.” I thought for a moment, and then asked, “What happened to me?”

Lisa looks at me like I am crazy and then tells me—“It is bad enough that I dated that slimeball, but I don’t have to watch while he gets you to suck him off. If I knew that you were more excited over a man than of me.... Well, I would not have gone out with you. You made me like you. I cared about you. THEN YOU DO THIS STUNT.” She was getting pissed, and I did not understand everything she was saying.

“I don’t get excited over guys, and I don’t go sucking them off” I countered.

“Well, just who was it that looked like you, sounded like you, and just got through having the hard on of his life watching Don show off his cock. And just who was in the middle of my apartment saying ‘Yes Sir’ to that scum bag, and then putting his cock into your mouth and kissing it all over.” Then reaching out to the cum on my shirt collar, dipped her fingers into the wet slime and held them up to my nose. “I suppose this isn’t his ejaculation is it?”

“I really don’t remember much after he dropped his pants” I tried to explain.

“Get out.” She told me.

“But Lisa, I—”

“Get OUT!” She yelled at me.

I did the next best thing. I couldn’t explain what happened. I couldn’t console her; all that was left for me was to leave.

When I got back to my apartment, I phoned her and left a message. “Lisa, I don’t know what happened back at your place. I can’t explain my actions. I do vaguely remember just what you were saying. I think I really did what you said...but I am afraid I don’t remember. I don’t know what is going on—I wish I did. I can assure you that there has to be an explanation because I am not into guys.” Then I felt like letting the embarrassment end “Please call me so I can understand it all.”

She didn’t call back that day or the next.

But just when I ran into her in the library I think she had calmed down, and I invited her back to my apartment. She said she would be there past 7 because she has to run an errand before the bookstore closed. I agreed to meet her there. I had 2 hours to kill and went back to my apartment to clean up the place.

I had never met Joe before, so I didn’t recognize him sitting at the end of the table where I had been talking to Lisa. I didn’t know that he overheard me getting a date with Lisa.

Joe called Don and told him what was up. He told him that Lisa didn’t look too pleased, but did agree to meet me at my apartment. Don suggested that Joe follow me so that they could play this game again.

Back at my place, I was finished cleaning up when the doorbell rang. Looking at my watch I noticed that it was only 6:30 so I thought it was Lisa, and she was just early. I opened the door to find Don standing there.

He didn’t wait for me to invite him in—or close the door in his face. He brushed past me and entered my apartment.

“I know that there was something wrong the other day at Lisa’s place. Would you mind telling me what you have to do with this?” I demanded

“Tell me what you remember?” Don asked

“I—I remember you dropping your pants. I can remember Lisa and you arguing. You must have won the argument because I can remember you laughing when you left, and she was crying. She said ...” I stopped talking at that point and decided not to say what she had told me I had done, just in case she was wrong.

“Tell me what she said” He ordered

“I can’t.—It is too humiliating” I stammered.

“I can make you tell me you know.” He sneered at me.

“You made me do something in front of her.—how I don’t know. But she seemed sure of it, and I have the stains—I mean some proof also” I hesitated.

Don had an evil smile on his face when he began to tell me of his plans. “I have drugged you. The drug is tied to an object. That object is with me at all times, so anytime I want you to go under I just have to show it to you. As you set eyes on this object, you will recall the transe you were in when I drugged you.”

“If it is a drug, then it has to wear off.” I sort of stated and asked at the same time.

“Correct. The first application takes about 2 weeks to wear off. If a second application is used, it takes 4 times that long to wear off. I understand from my sources that if a third application is used, it stays with some subjects for nearly a year.” Don confidently explains.

“How many applications did you plan on giving me?” I hesitantly asked. I really didn’t want to know too much....but I had to know some.

“One should do the trick, but I could begin to like this—and give you a second dose.” There was that evil grin again.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

“Please leave” I turned my back on him and headed toward the door. When I looked back at him to see if he was following me, I saw that he had unbuttoned his pants, and was hauling out his cock.

“I don’t think I will be leaving right now. I need some more attention, after all, I don’t have Lisa sucking off my cock anymore.” Don explained.

I stood transfixed on his cock. I didn’t even mean to look at it. I didn’t know not to look that way.

“Take a look at my cock. Notice how smooth the skin is. Notice how thick it is. See how it dangles down between my legs. You know how it feels. You love how it feels when you grip it. You love how it feels when you stroke it to its full hardness.” He was teasing me with his cock, and I was falling right into the trap.

“Boy, feel your cock” he ordered

I did as instructed. My hand just went to my crotch.

“Boy, tell me if it is hard” Again he used the key phrase.

“yes Sir” I meekly answered.

“You get hard for me boy, don’t you?”

“yes Sir” I again responded. It was true. I was hard because of looking at his cock. It felt so good to be hard in front of him.

“Boy, undo your pants and take them off” As I obeyed him I could feel the surge of blood flow into my cock even more, pumping the hardness as my small but full erection was free to wave about in the open air.

“My you have a cute little dick. Tell me boy, how big it is” Don ribbed me

“6 inches I think” I modestly admitted.

“You’re 6 inches when hard as a rock, and how big do you suppose I am when I I am soft?” he continued mocking me.

“7 or 8 inches” I guessed

“Try 9 ½ right now. You want to see it grow to its full size don’t you boy?”

“yes Sir” I admitted.

“Strip for me boy” he ordered

“Yes Sir” I removed my clothes. I stood in front of him, still keeping my eyes on his cock.

“Do you think that you should be standing up waving that 6 inch little cock in front of me boy?” He questioned me.

I didn’t understand, and I told him so.

“You don’t get it. Boy, you should kneel and pay homage to my fantastic cock.”

As I again said the words I felt my knees give out and I was again looking up at my master. A man with a huge cock ... one that I wanted to suck so bad.

Then came the command “WORSHIP ME BOY”

I reached up and fondled his cock, stroking it softly up and down. I could feel the throbbing member grow in my grasp. I kissed at his head, and I licked up and down his shaft.

“You love my cock boy.” He told me.

It was again a statement of fact. I was under his control and everything he said seemed like a fact.

After 10 or 15 minutes of sucking on his powerful shaft, he announced that he was about to cum.

“Kneel back boy, and see if you can catch more of my wonderful juice in your mouth”

I did as directed and this time caught part of 3 spurts. I think he intentionally tried to spray his manly mess all over the place, marking me as a dog would mark its territory.

When he had almost finished expelling his seed he ordered me to put his mammoth cock into my mouth and suck the rest out.

I was in the process of doing just that when a few minutes later, a knock was at the door.

“Boy, ask who it is” Don ordered. He didn’t want anyone else to enter the lair except the intended victim, Lisa. I was just the bait.

From the outside, Lisa answered.

“Boy tell her to come in, and then stuff as much of my cock in your mouth as you can, and don’t take your mouth off until I instruct you.” Don commanded.

As I spoke the words and quietly added “yes Sir” I jammed as much of his cock into my mouth and began to suck, of course I gagged on it. Don had me right where he wanted—naked, on my knees, a hard on sticking straight out from my crotch, Don’s wet cum all over my chest, neck and face, and of course, his rod stuffed into my mouth.

Lisa came in and took one look at us and was shocked to see this sight again.

Lisa, turned to leave, and Don called out to her. “Lisa WAIT—he invited me. Your Boy here, said he wanted to show you something. Hell, he was naked when I arrived. He begged me on his hands and knees to allow him to suck me off.”

Lisa turned back toward Don and myself to get a better understanding. She waited and looked at me. I was naked and still sucking on Don’s prick.

Don started to lie to her. “Your boy here is a perverted submissive little slut. He heard how big my cock was, and wanted a piece of it for himself. He wanted to show you how submissive he could be to me. He wanted to entice you to take me back so he could suck on my cock—make me hard so I could fuck you—and then he wanted to suck my cum from your pussy.” Don watched as she turned up her nose at the idea he had forming in her brain. Then he continued the tale. “I swear he wants me for a 3 way where he can be the slave, while you and I are Master and Mistress. I wasn’t going to be a part of it at first, but when he told me how you two were dating, I just wanted you back. I would even consider doing a 3 way with you both. He told me how much one mouth on a cock feels like any other. I believed him. You know I have no reason to be gay. I can have any woman I want...but I want you. So when he offered to show you his submissive side—he thought it would turn you on and make you part of it.”

He sighed and paused to let her soak up all these lies.

I continued to suck on his cock...jamming as much of it as I could get into my mouth.

“If you don’t believe me—look around. I am dressed, while he is naked. I am not holding him or forcing him, yet he still hasn’t let go of my cock even while you are here. Even though his dick is half the size of mine, he has a pounding erection for what he is doing right now....sucking me in front of you!” Don continued.

To Lisa’s view, everything was just as Don described. “What do you have to say for yourself Larry?” Lisa asked.

I didn’t answer... I just kept mouthing his massive prick.

Don knew if I was given a command I had to obey it. He used this knowledge to enforce what he was telling Lisa. “Boy, tell Lisa here that you want to be a pussy sucking, cock sucking slut and that you want her and I to get back together.”

I removed my mouth from his cock....but I struggled to get the words out of my mouth I wanted to tell her the truth. I wanted to say how he hypnotized me. I wanted to tell her this was a set up. But all that came out of my mouth was “Yes Sir, I want to be a pussy sucking, cock sucking slut”

Don prodded me. “And you want us back together, tell her boy”

“I want you and Don back together” I droned on. But it looked so real. As I obeyed his commands Lisa could even see my dick jerk and twitch as it enjoyed the sensation.

“I don’t think so” Lisa replied while turning and leaving the room (and perhaps my life forever).

Don stuffed his manhood back inside his pants and I snapped out of my hypnosis type funk I was in. He laughed.

I didn’t remember a thing. I didn’t know that Lisa had been in the room. All I knew was I was in my apartment one minute with him and the next I was naked, on my knees before Lisa’s former boyfriend.

He walked away from me and laughed a bit more, and gleefully said “Enjoy your life boy”

I cleaned the spunk from my body, and frantically tried to remember the happenings that led to me kneeling on the floor. I waited and waited for Lisa to show at my place like I had invited, and when she didn’t come over, I went to her place.

“What are you doing here, PERVERT?” Lisa snapped at me as she stood in front of her apartment door.

“Why didn’t you come over?” I cautiously asked her.

“I did come over—and you and Don were way too busy—I don’t like your games!!” She admonished me. She went to push the door closed in my face.

I stopped her. “Please Lisa, I do love you. But that cruel son of a bitch has drugged me. He told me so. He has hypnotized me in some way. One minute he is standing in front of me—and the next I am on my knees naked covered in goo.”

“That GOO is from his cock. You sure seemed to enjoy sucking it.” Lisa continued to snap back at me.

“But don’t you get it? This isn’t the real me. He did something to me. If I don’t stop him, he will give me another dose of this drug and it will last a lot longer next time. I can’t let that happen. I have to get to him. I NEED to know where he lives so I can get him and make him stop fucking with me!” I begged

“Oh he was fucking with you all right.” Lisa retorted. “You looked like you enjoyed being his little boy slave”

“What if it is true. What if the stuff he told me is true... that I am under the control of an object and he has that object with him all the time” I was wearing on her curiosity again.

“Don is not that smart. HE can’t think of something like this. Someone else is behind it. He has a massive sized cock, and it got all of the brains in his body” Lisa explained.

Too bad it didn’t ring a bell that his cock was the enemy.

“But I think I can stop him.” I wanted to defend myself.

It took some time, but I finally convinced her to give me his address.

I showed up at Don’s door quite unexpected. He answered it and I thrust my way inside.

I hit him a couple of times in the stomach, and once on the arm as he tried to block another punch, then I landed one right to his face and knocked him backwards to the floor.

As I towered over his shocked body, I began ranting and raving about him, Lisa, and this drug. I told him how I would beat the shit out of him if he came near Lisa, or myself again.

When the initial shock of my intrusion and battery had subsided, he bolted off the floor and circled me in a bear-hug, while slamming my body into the wall. My hands were free and I pounded them onto his back, expelling any wind from his lungs. He fell to the ground, but wasn’t down for long. He got up and got a fist into my upper thigh, and another toward my back just above my kidney.

I again countered with a few rapid punches of my own, knocking the rest of the fight out of him.

I should have left. I should have walked out the door, but I was a bit out of breath, and I wanted to make sure he understood my requirement to not be bothered again.

As I asked him if he understood we were not to be bothered again, I gave him time to get his breath back, and worst of all I gave him time to think. Maybe Lisa was right and maybe she was wrong, because it dawned on him how to get this loosing fight to end in his favor.

“OK, you win, I will leave you and her alone” He started relenting. But he went on “I just wanted her to have a real man again” and as he spoke those words he was fishing his dick out of his pants. “this is what I CAN GIVE HER” he hauled his massive cock out in plain view.

I didn’t want to look at it—I just didn’t know any better than to NOT look at it.

Guys just don’t pull their dick out in the middle of a fight, it was so unusual that I just had to look. When his cock came into view, something happened to my senses. They stopped working and I began to stare.

“This is the most special cock in the whole wide world. See its’ features?” he asked.

I didn’t say anything, but likewise I didn’t avert my eyes either.

“Take a look how strong and powerful this shaft is.—How smooth the skin is.—It captivates you.” Don went on as he noticed he had my attention.

“You are in awe of my cock—isn’t that right boy?” Don asked as he exposed even more of the huge shaft to my eyes.

I answered just as programmed “yes Sir” and my own dick rapidly became hard inside my pants.

As he heard my programmed response he smiled knowing that he had me now. He slowly got to his knees and continued stroking his rod while talking to me “This is pure man meat. Everyone adores my man meat. You want to adore my man meat don’t ya’ boy?”

“yes Sir” I correctly answered his taunt.

“Boy, answer me—tell me you want to adore MY man meat” Don ordered me, as he began to stand up from the beating I have given him.

“I want to adore your man meat Sir” I spoke up. God where did that come from? Did I really say what I think I just said?

Don continued his assault on my brain. “You love to look at my powerful cock, it captivates you. It helps you to see how weak you are to me. You do feel weak boy don’t you?”

“Yes Sir” I answered him.

“Your legs feel so weak that they can’t hold you. You need to kneel down now boy” He worked his magic in my brain.

I felt dizzy and weak, just as he described and sunk to my knees before him.

Don undid the snap on his pants and let them fall to his knees, he then reached into his underwear and hauled out his ball sack while continuing to stroke his mighty shaft.

I stared at his cock.

He waved his meat back and forth as he told me “You want to adore this cock don’t you boy?”

“yes Sir” I heard myself answer.

“Crawl over here and beg me to let you suck my dick” Don ordered

My knees moved forward until I was just in front of his organ, and I spoke “Please Sir, let me suck on your cock.”

“Boy, stay on your knees, but strip off your clothes. I want you to see who the better man is.” Don instructed me.

I removed my clothes while keeping my eyes glued to his shaft. My own cock was hard as a rock, but lacked both the girth, and the length of his.

“You want to kiss it don’t you boy?” he asked as he continued to wave it in front of my eyes as I stared at his solid organ, while I attempted to strip off my clothes as I had been ordered.

“yes Sir” I humbly replied.

I had stripped off my clothes and was kneeling naked at his feet staring straight into his crotch, when he slammed his foot into my groin. I immediately doubled over in pain. The hurt was just awful, and I though for a moment I might just get sick right there on the floor. . Like a deer in headlights, I had been caught helpless by his massive tool. When he slammed his foot into me again.

I felt like I was that deer getting hit by a truck

Don waited patiently for me to recover before he growled at me “BOY YOU WILL NEVER STRIKE ME AGAIN, I will see to that for sure.” Then I saw that he had the formula in his grubby little paws, and was standing over me waiting to pour it into my mouth.

Holding my mouth open, he forced the bottle between my lips—I was a goner. I was in pain, and yet I was slightly turned on by his cock, and how the drug had effected me from the first time. This was different—I was helpless to stop him. Then in a drug-induced state, I could only remember bits and pieces of what he was telling me. “Boy, you are a slave.” “You will never harm me, Lisa or yourself” This part was unusual because I couldn’t even kill myself to end my future disgrace . I believe he reinforced his earlier commands so that I am drawn deeper into a submissive state, by both his commands and his swelling meat. Over the next few hours, I must have brought him off with my tongue and my hands because I do remember him teaching me how to please him. I can remember his cock sliding in and out of my mouth over and over. I get excited when I think of this, and I can’t tell if it is the new me or the drug DH42conform.

Epilog

That was the end of my old life. Today I am his PET. He ended up getting Lisa to go out with him. She ended up quite intrigued with the idea of having her one time “new boyfriend” as a slave to her “old boyfriend”

I clean up their apartment, I wait on them hand and foot—usually from my knees. I am teased by both of them for the size of my manhood. I salivate over the size of my Master’s erection. I sleep on a mat just at the side of their bed. I serve Don’s hard-on when he wants to fuck Lisa, and after he squirts his cum deep into her pussy I am used to clean up the mess. Now Lisa really enjoys the satisfaction of getting her pussy filled by his enormous cock followed by my gentle licking and slurping at her clit which brings her multiple orgasms and delights her to no end. She has accepted the fact that I lust for his cock. I don’t believe she has ever accepted the truth of how Don got me to this point.

Everyone won except me. But I am not complaining—even if I try to complain, Don just waves his cock in my face, and I forget about everything except how to expertly please him.

The End.