The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dating Service—An Alternate Thread

Summary: mind control, incest, Mf, minor ff

I was so taken by Veronica’s predicament that I decided to take a stab at an alternate idea with Jafar’s permission. I do hope I have done a good job. Please feel free to comment.

See No Evil: Contains sexually explicit and politically incorrect material. If you shouldn’t be reading this, or if it might offend you, simply stop now.

Legalese: All actors and actresses are over the age of consent. Proof of age is on file. Any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental. This is all fantasy, and the actors are all professionals—do not try any of this at home.

Samuel Takes Control

It was a hot Saturday afternoon. Samuel grunted behind the old push mower as he tried to take his frustrations out on the lawn. His mom, over the past few weeks had changed. The way she dressed, the men she was going out with, she seemed like a complete stranger. For Christ’s sake, she even went out with his coach from school!

“Lets face it Sammy, your mom is becoming a slut!” he fumed.

Samuel had always thought of his mother as the anchor in his life. Even during the divorce, she was always there for him. He tried to be there for her, but lately, it was as if she was going through a mid-life crisis. Dressing and acting like tramp. He had to admit his mom still had a nice body, and that a few of his friends had made some comments about wishing she were their mom. I mean what guy has not had some fantasies about older women and maybe even in their darkest dreams their mom, but she had always been above all that for him.

“This shit all started with that dating service,” he thought. “Somehow they convinced her that she had to take any guy that came along.”

Soaked with sweat, Samuel plopped down along the side of his house, under his bedroom window. As he sipped from a water bottle he thought, “Somehow, I have to make her see that she could do better than the guys that place is sending her.”

As Samuel sulked he noticed something glinting between the blades of grass. As he picked the object up, he realized it was the front part of a tie clip. “I am more of the T-shirt and jeans set”, he thought laughingly as he went to toss it away. Suddenly, he stopped, looking again at the clip, he tried to remember where he saw one with a red and green pattern like this before. Then it hit him, both “Al” and coach Nesmith were wearing one when they dated his mom. “How the hell did something like this get under my bedroom window” he thought.

Samuel stuffed the pin in his pocket and decided not to finish the rest of the lawn work that his mom insisted he do today. She would be mad, but why the heck should he be out here sweating when his mom was laying back at relaxing at a tanning salon. As he put the mower away, his mind kept coming back to the pin. He resolved to ask his mom about it when she got home.

* * *

As Veronica pulled into the driveway, she realized how good she always felt good after a tanning session, especially now that she tanned nude. No tan lines, just the way men liked...Veronica stopped the thought, wondering where it had come from. After the week she had at work, she was looking forward to a nice relaxing evening at home. Maybe Samuel and her could play cards or something. She felt so guilty about leaving him alone lately when she went out on dates.

As Veronica got out of the car, she noticed that Samuel had not finished the yard work like she asked.

“That boy needed a talking to”, she thought. He was generally a good kid, but since his father left, there were times when he thought he was the man of the house and gave the orders. She would set him straight first thing.

“Samuel”, Veronica called as she walked into the kitchen. She frowned and tried to put on her “authoritarian mother” face as he walked in from his room. “I assume you have a good reason for not finishing the lawn!”

“I sort of got sidetracked”, Samuel mumbled. “I found this while I was doing the lawn work. Any idea who it belongs to?", he said as he showed her the tie clip.

Samuel waited for a reply from his mom as she stood there glassy eyed, looking at the tie clip. “Mom? Are you ok?", he asked as he shook her.

“I... I’m fine honey. I guess that tanning booth took more out of me than I thought.” What, what were we talking about”, she stammered, trying to tear her eyes from the tie clip. “Oh the lawn... why didn’t you...?”

“Mom”, Samuel interrupted, the tie clip in his hand forgotten. “I don’t see why I have to do the lawn all the time, can’t you do it now and then”, he said, knowing he was going to get his head handed to him for taking this attitude.

Veronica paused for a moment, then slowly said, “Yesss, I guess I could do the lawn. I mean why should you have to do it all?”

Samuel’s mouth dropped open as he decided to push his mom’s moment of weakness home, “I mean, it would be really good exercise for you, don’t you think?”

How dare her own son suggest she could use the exercise, why he is going right to his room and... “Would be really good exercise...", Veronica found herself repeating.

“You should go finish it now, before it gets too dark mom.”

“I am going to go finish the yard work before it gets too dark...", Veronica said as she walked out the door without even changing her clothing.

Samuel’s mind was a whirlwind of thoughts as he watched his mother walk out the door.

“What the heck just happened there?", he thought. Then his eyes fell on the tie clip. He wondered if it had anything to do with his mom’s seeming obedience? He would have to work out an experiment.

* * *

Later that evening, after dinner, Samuel was ready to test his hypothesis. During dinner, his mom was her normal self, never bringing up the lawn work. She had come in after finishing the mowing and went right up to take a shower. After dinner Samuel helped her with the dishes and they both retired to the living room.

“Sammy, do you want to play some cards?", Veronica asked. “Maybe, bridge?”

“Right on schedule”, Samuel thought. “She always suggest the same old lame card game.”

“Time for the test”, Samuel thought as he removed the tie clip from his pocket and started to move it between his fingers so that his mother could see it.

“Ok mom, but how about a different game tonight? How about draw poker?”

Veronica looked at her son dubiously, then said, “Honey, you know I was never good at betting games. Let’s stick to something less, ahhh, mature.”

“Come on mom, it will be fun. We don’t have to bet for money or anything, " he continued with the between his fingers.

“Ok then, what will we bet for?", she asked dubiously.

“We can play for clothing”, he laughed, trying to pretend he was joking just in case.

“Clothing!! Samuel, I do not know where you got the idea that I play those types of games, but.. but..", Veronica trailed off as she got the deck of cards from the desk near the television.

“Come on mom, I am sure you have always wanted to show me your nice tan, right? I mean why get it unless you are going to show it off?”

Veronica giggled and tried to hide a smile, “Well Sammy, I am not sure it would be right for us to play for clothing.”

Samuel thought fast, “Look mom, we can just play for outer clothes, I mean I have seen you in a bathing suit before, right? Your bra and panties would be the same thing.”

Veronica looked down, her mind felt all foggy. “Ummm, ok I guess that would be ok.". she said as she tried to work out why she was agreeing to this.

Samuel knew his mom was right about her and card games, she stunk. He won the first hand almost too quickly. He waited to see what his mom would do.

“I , I guess I owe you a piece of clothing huh?” Veronica knew this was wrong even as she watched her hands unbutton her blouse and hand it to her son. “Why was she doing this? Why couldn’t she seem to say no to Samuel?”

The next hand Samuel lost on purpose, giving his mom his jeans. He was noticeably hard through his briefs. As veronica watched her son’s growing erection, he beat her with two pair. “Come on mom, I will take your panty hose next!”

Something inside Veronica screamed for her to stop, but then something else inside made her slowly remove her hose, making sure that Samuel saw that she was wearing no panties as she stood to remove the hose. “I can’t believe I am stripping in front of my son”, she thought as her gaze moved towards his crotch.

“See something you like mom?”

Veronica pulled her eyes from her son’s growing erection and asked if it was her turn to deal. She licked her lips as she tried desperately to stop herself from looking at the boy’s bulge.

Samuel decided to throw caution to the wind for now. “Hey mom, lets play the next game for all the marbles. Whoever wins has to strip completely, ok.”

Veronica was flabbergasted at her son’s suggestion. “Young man, I will not...”

“Mom, you know you love the idea of seeing me naked and I would love to see you the same way. Admit it, the way you have been dressing lately, you like being a slut”, Samuel said as he rubbed his erection.

I slight moan came from Veronica’s mouth as she watched her son massage his cock. She wasn’t a slut, but she had to admit the idea of seeing Samuel nude was arousing her. “Ok, we can play one more hand, but then after that we are done ok?”

Samuel watched as his mom tried to concentrate on the cards. But in the end he won the hand. “Pay up... show me what a slut you have become ‘mommy’".

Veronica’s mind was a jumble of thoughts, how could she end up in this situation, she had promised to strip if she lost, but it was her son in front of her, her son with a hard cock, but it was wrong to do this... Samuel smiled again, “Come on Mom, a bet is a bet.” he said softly as he spun the tie clip between his fingers.

In a daze, Veronica stood up and turned her back on her son as she slid her skirt off. “Why can’t I stop myself” , she thought. As she reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. She watched her hands, as if of their own accord, slowly slid the bra off her shoulders and onto the floor. She heard her son breathing heavier as he got a view of her body. Slowly Veronica turned around, her hands over her breasts and pussy. Samuel had taken the liberty of freeing his cock from his underwear and was slowly stroking his hard shaft.

“You like what you see, don’t you mom?” he said as he watched her eyes transfixed on his member. “That dating service really did a job on you.”

Veronica tried to pull herself together, “What.. What are you talking...” She tried to ask as she continued to stare at his handful.

“It doesn’t matter, mom. As long as you do what I say. Drop your hands so I can see the rest of you.” Slowly Veronica lowered her hands, never taking her eyes off her son’s cock. “That’s right, mommy, come over here and get what you want.” Samuel laughed as he waved his cock in front of his mother.

Veronica could not control herself, immediately she was on her knees holding Samuel’s cock in her hands. “Why... Why am I doing this”, she thought as Samuel guided her mouth down onto himself. All of the hypnotic training came into play as she moved her mouth up and down her son’s shaft. She was lost in a haze of lust. All she could think about was tasting the cum that was soon to be hers.

Samuel moaned as his mother continued. “Oh shit mom, you are good at this!” He reached under and started to rub Veronica’s clit. Bringing her to an almost instant orgasm.

Veronica smiled up as her son grabbed her head and began to thrust into her mouth. “Oh yes, mom take it all!", he cried as he came in Veronicas mouth.

Veronica sucked harder, swallowing it all, milking Samuel, licking the tip to get the last bit of his juice, as she suddenly realized what she was doing. “Oh my God. What Have I done??, she cried as she started to stand up.

“Mom, stop!” Samuel said as he stood in front of her. “We can talk about this in the morning. I think you should go to bed now,” he said as he moved the tie clip in front of her eyes. He smiled as he watched his mother walk meekly to her room and thought about all the ideas he had for his “improved” mom.