The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daughter Does With Mommy’s Boyfriend

Part II

For what it was worth, Beth needn’t have worried what her mom’s boyfriend was going to say because at that very moment, she was already being ratted out by the man who’d told her about Craig in the first place.

Meredith Evans peered at the director through the slit in her door. “What are you doing here?” she said. “I thought I told you not to come around here no more.”

“You did.”

“So why are you here.”

“I have news I think you should know.”

“I already told you,” Meredith said. “I don’t know how you did it, how you got me and Beth to go along with your filth, but I already told you I’m not going to go along with your plans, ass hole, and as for my daughter, you’d better stay away from her, too.”

If Lenny was at all upset by the woman’s words, he showed absolutely no sign of it. “Geez, I wish you’d told me about that earlier.”

“Why?”

“I guess I’d better go,” Lenny said, “but it is a shame about your daughter.”

“What about my daughter?”

“You said you didn’t want to know.”

“Dammit, you ass hole. Tell me what you did to my daughter.”

“Perhaps I would,” Lenny said, “if you let me inside and acted a little more civilly to me.”

Meredith said nothing.

“Of course, I’ll understand if you want to find out for yourself, but of course, by then, it might be too late.”

“What did you do to her?” Meredith whimpered.

“Let me in and I’ll tell you.”

“No tricks?” the woman asked. “You’re just going to tell me and that’s it?”

Lenny grinned. “Sure,” he said. “If that’s what you want, no tricks. I’ll tell you exactly what you want to know.”

It wasn’t like she really believed him but the problem was it was her daughter. If this jerk had done something to Beth, she had to find out what it was. Of course, as soon as she did, she’d do whatever it took to make sure this ass hole paid for whatever it was he’d done. “All right,” she said reluctantly. “You can come in.”

She undid the latch and she opened the door wider.

“I’m telling you though. You better keep your hands to yourself.”

The director grinned. “Sure thing,” he said. “Whatever you say.”

“All right. Tell me.”

“Why don’t we go sit down.”

“Why don’t you tell me now and then I can kick you out of my house.”

“You said you’d be civil,” the man said. “If you can’t do that, well hey, I can go now.”

“No,” the woman said quickly. “No. Don’t go.”

The man grinned again. “That’s better. That’s what I like to hear women say. ‘Don’t go.’ That’s so much better.”

Meredith Evans looked like she was on the verge of saying something but whatever it was she’d been about to say, she managed to keep it in check. “Won’t you come in and sit down?” she asked.

“I don’t mind if I do.”

Meredith motioned for the man to take a seat and she was about to sit herself when the man said, “I’d like some water.”

“What?”

“I’d like some water, please.”

“You’d like me to get you some water?”

“Yes, I would.”

Once again, Meredith seemed to keep herself under control. “All right,” she said tersely, “but no funny stuff.”

“You should get some water yourself,” Lenny suggested.

“I am not going to get myself some water,” the woman said.

“Suit yourself. It was just a suggestion.”

Meredith returned moments later with a glass of water which she handed to the man and it was only then that she took her seat. “All right now. You got your water. Now tell me, what did you do to my daughter?”

Instead of answering, Lenny fished a bauble out of his pocket and he put it on the table between the two of them. “Do you know what that is?” he asked.

Meredith shook her head.

“It’s how I do what I do,” the man said. “It’s how I get people to do what I want them to do.”

“How’s it work?”

The director shook his head. “You didn’t think I was going to tell you that, did you?”

“It was worth a try.”

The man grinned yet again. “Sure. It was worth a try, but I just point it at someone and I tell them what I want them to do and they do what I tell them to do.”

“So that’s what you did to Beth and me?”

“Pretty much. Some people are easier than others, but that’s pretty much it.”

“Were ... were Beth and me easy?”

“Now, Meredith, that’s not really what you wanted to know, is it?”

The woman thought it over and she shook her head. “What did you do to Beth?” she asked.

“Well now, you see, I had a movie that I thought you’d be perfect for and when it was clear you weren’t going to take my calls and when it was clear you were trying to dodge me as well, I had to take matters into my own hands.”

“What did you do to my daughter?” the woman said tersely.

“Do you know who Craig Turner is?”

Meredith was suddenly quiet. “What’s he got to do with anything?” Meredith finally asked.

“I asked if you knew him.”

“It’s obvious from my answer that I do.”

“I’d ask him how you know him but I think we both know you most likely wouldn’t tell me the truth anyway so let’s just leave it at the fact that you know Craig Turner.”

“What’s this got to do with my daughter?”

“Well, as it turns out, most likely by now, your daughter knows our boy Craig in pretty much the same way you do.”

“Yeah right. That’s a lie.”

“I’m afraid not. You see, when you stopped taking my calls, I decided I needed to get back at you, and since Beth was less resistant to me, I used my little bauble there to put the idea in her head that she should go over and fuck mommy’s boyfriend. In fact, she’s probably doing it right now.”

“That’s a lie,” Meredith said again and yet Lenny could hear the panic in her voice.

The man smiled. “Hardly a lie,” the man said, “and besides, why should I lie? Besides, you know what my little bauble can do, unless of course, you’re telling me you really wanted to be in an X-rated flick.”

“No, no, no.”

“Maybe you just like being a horny, little fuck slut.”

“No.”

“Maybe you get off on guys jacking themselves off while you get fucked.”

“God damn it. I told you no.”

The director just smiled. “Well now, I guess we have that settled. If it helps any, I’m not sure if Beth even knows why she’s fucking our boy, Craig, but there you go.”

“Why can’t you just leave us alone,” the mother said. “Why do you have to keep on tormenting us?”

“I’d hardly say I was tormenting you,” the man said. “In fact, I think the next time you ask her, I think Beth will tell you she really enjoyed herself.”

Meredith Evans could do little more than shake her head.

“I thought you should know,” the man said.

“What do you want from me?” Meredith asked morosely.

“I want you to come back to work for me. I want you to stop dodging my calls or trying to avoid me, and I want you to be the high quality slut we already know you can be.”

“And if I don’t?”

“Well then, I’ll have to find even more things for Beth to do.”

“You’re a monster. Did you know that? You’re a monster.”

“Yeah, so? Listen, I have to go to the bathroom, so think it over while I’m in there, but I want an answer before I leave.”

Meredith Evans watched the man get up and walk away. The thing with Craig, she wasn’t even sure how that had started. It just had, but now Beth was involved so did it really matter how it had started?

It was only then that she noticed the man’s bauble there on the table. If he could use it, why couldn’t she?

Well, because she didn’t know how it worked for one thing. He said you pointed it at the other person, but it was round. How could you point something at someone when the something you were pointing was round.

If she was going to do something, she’d have to do it soon. He’d be out of the bathroom any moment now and then it would be too late because Meredith already knew what she was going to do. She was going to do whatever it took to save her daughter.

That was when she made her decision. She reached out and she grabbed at the bauble.

The water was running in the bathroom but Meredith didn’t hear it.

When the man stepped out of the bathroom, he found her staring vacantly off into space, the bauble still clutched in her hand and he smiled. “Now, Meredith,” he said. “You should have known better than that. You should have known that I wouldn’t tell you all my secrets.”

The woman, of course, said nothing.

The man turned serious. “Now, first of all, let’s get one thing straight. No one makes you or your daughter do anything you or she don’t want to do. You and your daughter do what you do because it’s what you want to do. Do you got that?”

Meredith finally seemed to come to life. “I understand,” she said.

“It makes you hot to do the videos you do. It turns you on to know that guys are looking at you and watching you get fucked.”

“I understand,” the woman said again. “It makes me hot.”

“No, no, no, no,” the man scolded. “That sort of response might have been good enough before, but it’s not good enough now. You tried to dodge me. You tried to not take my calls and that was wrong. Tell me that you were wrong.”

“I was wrong,” Meredith said.

“Tell me you were very, very wrong.”

“I was very, very wrong,” Meredith repeated.

“You must be very ashamed of yourself. You acted very, very badly.”

“I am. I acted very badly,” Meredith said.

“And you won’t ever do that again.”

“I won’t ever do it again.”

“Good,” the man said. “I’m glad we got that taken care of. Now, as it happens, I have a scene that needs to be shot. I imagine you’d like to help me out with that very much, don’t you.”

“I want to help you,” Meredith said.

“It turns you on when guys watch you fuck.”

“It turns me on when guys watch me fuck.”

“It makes you so hot that you can’t help but cum.”

“It makes me cum when guys watch me fuck.”

“You know what else turns you on?”

The woman shook her head.

“Your name. Tell me your name.”

“Meredith.”

“No. Not that one. Your porn name. Tell me your porn name.”

The woman said nothing.

“You do know what your porn name is, don’t you?”

The woman nodded.

“What is it?”

“Didi.”

“Didi what?”

Again, the woman was silent and for a moment, it almost seemed as if she wasn’t going to answer, but not answering was not allowed. “Didi de Vivre,” she said.

“And what’s your nickname?”

“Double D.”

“That’s a very powerful name,” the director said. “Especially the nickname. More people will know you by that name than by your real name. And they’ll know how hot you are by that name. They’ll say Double D’s hot. They’ll say Double D’s a good fuck. They’ll say I want to come on those Double D tits, won’t they?”

“Yes.”

“Really, that name’s almost more real to you than your real name. It makes you hot when guys call you Double D.”

“It makes me hot when guys call me Double D.”

“That’s right. It makes you hot when guys call you Double D. Say it again.”

“It makes me hot when guys call me Double D.”

“And now we’ll just see how that works for you,” Lenny said as he retrieved the bauble from the woman’s hands.

Meredith blinked as her mind once more became aware of herself and she saw Lenny standing over her, putting something into his pocket.

“Now let’s see. Where were we in our conversation. Aw yes. I think I was telling you that I had work for you to do, and I think I was telling you that for some reason, I wasn’t able to get ahold of you. Do you know why that was?”

Meredith Evans gulped a couple of times before looking down at the floor. “Um,” she finally looked up and said, “um, I think that was my fault.”

“Your fault,” the director said. “I don’t understand.”

“I was, um, I was not taking your phone calls.”

“Not taking my phone calls? Why would you do something like that?”

Meredith once more looked back at the floor. “I don’t know,” she said finally. “I guess I was just being stupid.”

“I’ll say. Didn’t you realize that I had work for you to do?”

The woman shook her head.

“You do want to work, don’t you? I mean, if you don’t like your job, I suppose I could always find someone else, but I thought you liked your job. I thought you liked the thought of guys watching you perform on screen.”

Meredith was still looking at the floor but even so, the director could see her nod.

“So if you liked your job, why would you dodge my calls?”

The bewildered woman shook her head in frustration. It was clear she didn’t have an answer to that.

“Well all right,” Lenny said. “I suppose I’ll be a nice guy and I’ll let you get away with it this time, but the next time I call, I expect you to answer as soon as I do or if you can’t answer right away, to get back to me as soon as you can. Is that understood?”

Meredith nodded enthusiastically in a rather apparent attempt to make amends for her earlier transgressions.

“All right, I’ve got a scene that I think you’d be perfect for. It concerns a boy ...”

It was a short while later and Meredith was sitting in a car in front of a local high school. In the seat next to her was a cameraman. Meredith looked at her watch before looking into the man’s camera. “Damn,” she told the camera as if she were speaking to herself. “Damn. I told that girl to be ready when school was out.”

The camera panned around to look at the school and then it panned back to Meredith.

“Damn,” Meredith said. “Where is that girl?”

Meredith’s head turned to look to look back behind the car. “Hey, who’s that,” she said. She gave a short honk on the car’s horn.

The camera turned around to see a boy coming up to the car. “Hey, Mrs. D. What’s up?”

The camera panned back to Meredith. “Hi, Curt. Have you seen my daughter. She was supposed to meet me here after school.”

The camera panned back around. “Gee, Mrs. D. I don’t know, but I think she went off with some of the other kids.”

The camera swung back around. “But I told her,” an obviously upset Meredith said.

Back went the camera to face the boy. “I don’t know what to say,” the boy said.

Back came the camera to face Meredith. “You look like you’re kind of hot out there.”

“I’m okay,” the boy said.

“Nonsense. It must be a hundred degrees out there.”

“It’s not that bad.”

“Nonsense. It’s probably worse. You’d better get in this car right this instant.”

“I’m okay,” the boy insisted.

“Young man,” Meredith said sternly. “You get in this car right this instant. I’m not going to have you die of heat stroke and then have your parents accuse me of leaving you by the side of the road.”

“I don’t think I’m going to die from heat stroke,” the boy said.

“That’s right, you’re not, because you’re going to come home with me right now.”

The boy, it seemed, must have decided that this was an argument he just wasn’t going to win so after another moment of hesitation, he climbed into the car.

The camera recorded small talk between Meredith and the boy but that was all it was and before long, they were pulling up in front of Meredith’s house.

“This isn’t my house,” the boy said.

“I know, but I think we need to get some fluids in you first before I send you home. After all, we wouldn’t want your parents thinking I was a bad parent, would we?”

“Look,” the boy said. “I think maybe I should be going.”

“Nonsense. I can’t let you go home in the shape you’re now in. Your parents would kill me.”

“My shape? What’s wrong with my shape?”

“Well now,” the woman said seductively. “That’s a very good question. We should find out.”

“Mrs. D,” the boy said as the woman moved closer. “What are you doing?”

“Call me Didi,” the woman said. “Or better yet, call me Double D. I love it when guys call me that.”

“All right. Didi.”

The woman’s hands were already stroking the front of the man’s pants. “Double D,” she corrected him. “Call me that.”

“Um, okay. Double D.”

“Mmm,” the woman moaned as her hand took down the boy’s zipper.

“Mrs. D!”

“What did I say to call me?”

“Um, Double D?”

“Oh yeah,” the woman moaned even as her hands unbuckled the boy’s belt.”

“W-w-what are you doing?”

“I think that should be obvious by now,” the woman said as she dropped down in front of the boy and took down both his jeans and his underwear. “Oh my, Curt. Look at you.” Her hand wrapped itself around the boy’s cock. “Look how healthy you are.”

Whatever the boy was about to say was lost in a strangled groan as the woman wrapped her lips around his cock. “Oh fuck,” he groaned.

Didi pulled back and her hand stroked his cock even as she looked up at him. “What about it?” she asked. “Do you like this?”

“Yeah.”

“Do want me to suck your cock?”

“Oh yeah,” the boy groaned.

That was all it took for Didi’s mouth to slide down around the boy’s cock and the camera was there to watch her as she took that cock in and out and in and out.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned. “Oh fuck.”

Didi wasn’t saying anything but then she didn’t have to. After all, the boy’s moans pretty much said it all.

But she pulled back before the boy could cum.

“Wait. What are you doing?”

“I’m getting comfortable,” the woman said as she unbuttoned her top.

“But—”

“Oh come on, now,” the woman said as she slipped her top off and undid the catches on her bra. “You can’t tell me you haven’t wanted to see these.”

“No, but—”

“No buts. It’s time you got what you wanted to see.”

The boy’s eyes were locked in on the women’s tits.

“Would you like to slide your cock in here?” the woman asked as she pushed her tits together.

“Uh, yeah.”

“Then what’s stopping you?”

The boy still looked unsure as if he still couldn’t believe what was being offered to him but it was only for a moment longer and then he was sliding his cock between the woman’s tits.

“Oh yeah,” the woman moaned. “Oh yeah. I love it when boys fuck my tits.”

She wasn’t the only one it seemed because the boy seemed to like it, too.

“Do you like that,” the woman cooed. “Do you like fucking my tits?”

“Yeah,” the boy groaned.

“Yeah? But I’ll bet you want something else, don’t you?”

She wasn’t waiting for the boy to answer. Instead, she was standing up and she was taking the boy by the hand and she was leading him to her bedroom.

She took his pants and his underwear off and then off came his shirt. In the next moment, she was taking off her own jeans and then her panties and then she was pushing him onto the bed and she was straddling his body. “I know what you want,” she said.

She pushed the boy onto the bed and then she was straddling his body. Her hand reached between her legs and she took hold of the boy’s cock. “I know what you want,” she said again, and then in the next instant, she was letting her pussy slide down around the boy’s cock.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you.”

“Fuck yeah.”

The woman’s hands squeezed her tits as she rode the boy’s cock. “I knew you’d like it.”

The boy groaned again.

“You like experienced women, don’t you. You like experienced women with tight pussies and big tits, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah what?”

“I like older women with big tits,” the boy groaned.

“I’ll bet you want to cum, don’t you?”

“Yeah,” the boy groaned.

“Yeah what?”

“I want to cum,” the boy groaned.

“You want to cum all over my tits.”

“Yeah.”

“Say what you want,” the woman said.

“I want to cum on your tits,” the boy said.

“Say it again.”

“I want to cum on your tits.”

The woman stroked the man’s cock once more and then once more again before she pulled her pussy free. She moved down and she knelt over the boy’s cock and she looked up at him even as her hand stroked the boy’s cock. “I know what you want,” she said. “I know what you want. Give it to me. Come on do it. Come on. Give it to me. Come on my tits.”

The boy groaned but said nothing as the woman stroked his cock.

“What’s my name?” the woman demanded.

“What?”

“My name. What’s my name?”

“Um, Di—I mean, Double D,” the boy said as he continued to stroke his cock.”

“That’s right. Double D.” The woman was pushing her tits together even as she looked up at the boy. “And that’s where I want your cum. Right here on my double D’s.”

The boy groaned and then he groaned again, and suddenly his cock was cumming all over the woman’s tits.

“That’s it,” she purred. “That’s it. Give it to me.”

He certainly was doing that and when his cock was done, the woman took his cock in her mouth and she licked the cum off his member before looking up at the boy.

“I think you’re right,” she said.

“Yeah? About what?”

She gave his cock one final kiss. “I think you are healthy enough for me to send you home.”

“And cut,” the director said.

For a moment, no one seemed to say or do anything and then there was a collective sigh of relief.

Lenny came rushing forward and he handed Didi a towel. “You were great as always Double D.”

“What can I say,” she said as she wiped at the cum splayed out across her chest. “Some girls got it. Some girls don’t.”

“Well you definitely got it,” the director said.

She knew that and already, she was thinking, where was she going to get her next cock to fuck.