The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daughter knows best

by Mark Anthony © 1997

6—Acceptance

It was 12:34 AM by the time they got back home. Allison’s mind was all but fried. Laura sat sagely in the passenger seat, making quiet telepathic conversation. To Allison, they were nothing more than fleeting impressions. Two hours spent into the bar had destroyed any notion on sexual pleasure she might have previously harbored. She briefly remembered that she had not seen Laura participate in any sexual activities, indulging in nothing more than the occasional soul kiss with a sexy lady. Allison herself had remained passive—having been pleasured by the women present in the bar, under the careful supervision of her daughter.

She parked the car in the garage. Got out without a word. Laura followed, as if everything was normal. They stepped into the house. Allison went to the living room and sat down. Laura fetched a few candles, lit them up, spread them around the room and shut all the lights. She was like an angel shining in the darkness.

Allison felt sudden control returning to her. She stood up. Laura looked at her, straight in the eyes. Expecting fury to spontaneously explode inside her—Allison was surprised to feel... conflict. She was hesitating. She stood there, trembling. She could, at this very moment, run out the door. Scream for the police. The army. The FBI.

She could scream her daughter had been kidnapped. Had been warped. She could pick up the phone and...

Phone.

The phone was ringing. Allison walked over to the cordless unit and picked it up.

“Mom! I’ve been trying to reach you all night! Did something happen?” It was Julie.

Allison had turned her back to Laura. She felt the urge to whisper secretly to her older daughter. Don’t come back! Stay away! Send for doctors! Instead, she heard herself say “Hello Julie. Nothing’s wrong, don’t worry. I’ve...” she hesitated. She felt no compulsion, no loss of control. “I’ve been out with Laura. A... girls’ night out of sorts.”

She felt hands clasping her waist. Rubbing against her ass. A sudden impulse drove her to stick it out, giving Laura full access to her shapely bottom

“You guys went out without me?? No fair!” Julie’s tone was betraying genuine disappointment—they hadn’t gone out as a family in quite some time. “I’m sorry dear. I’ll make it up to you somehow.” She stifled a moan—Laura was kneeling behind her, hands under her skirt. She began removing her panties, slowly pulling them down her long legs. As the panties reached her ankles, Allison obediently stepped out of them. She glanced back and saw the smile on Laura’s face.

“Where are you now Julie? Andrea’s place? How was your day at school?” As Julie answered, Allison felt fingers rising under her skirt, lifting it up. Hot breath caressed her ass cheeks. She felt Laura’s tongue running up her crack. She spread her legs as her daughter nestled, nose lips and tongue brushing against her asshole. Her breath became shallow and her pulse raced. She was doing her best to pretend nothing was going on

“Are you all right mom? You sound out of breath” Julie’s voice seemed unsure at the other end of the line. Allison heard Laura giggle. Juices were flowing out of her slit and down the inside of her thighs. Suddenly, she bit off a scream, as Laura gently probed her budding clitoris. “No...No I’m...fine Julie. I... just had to run over from the garage when your call came in, that’s all.” Laura shamelessly spoke, between licks up her mother’s ass and gentle fingering of her mother’s pussy. “Tell her how much you’d like it if little Laura sucked your pussy, mom. Tell her how much you want me. How much you want her. How you want her to suck your tits and your pussy before you do the same to her.”

Allison cringed. “Is that Laura I hear in the background? What’s she saying?” Julie asked. Allison quickly responded. “Laura’s a little... excited tonight. Maybe it wasn’t such a great idea to let her drink even a little wine.”

Julie’s tone indicated she hadn’t heard Laura’s words. As Allison closed her eyes, paying less and less attention to Julie’s babble, she began to spread her legs wide, bending over, letting Laura in on all the fun. Laura raised herself slightly, and began ramming her tongue deep inside Allison’s ass. The older woman began breathing heavily, keeping a hand over the phone receiver as she whispered to Laura: “Yesss, Yessss, Ohhhh Yessss!”

Julie rambled on about her day, but Allison paid no more attention to her. It seemed as if she was penetrated from behind by a wet, slick serpent. Having never once considered anal sex, she now felt a huge orgasm well from deep inside her. Even as she shook, Julie finally decided to sign off. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, around suppertime, ‘Kay?” Allison managed to acknowledged, following up with a quick “goodnight!” As she hung up, a huge cry rose from her throat. “Ohhh! Laura! Oh God!!! Lauraaaaaa!” She fell to her knees, Laura’s mouth steadfast on her rear.

Wave after wave crashed inside her. She fell flat on her belly, feeling Laura’s tongue gently lapping up and about around her fleshy cheeks. “How? How did you?” Allison finally managed. “You felt so good inside me.” Laura stood up, liking her lips sexily. “I’m a fully mature sexual creature, mom. And I’m in love with you.” She winked, and Allison smiled back. For the first time, she realized the truth. About her feelings towards Laura. And Julie. And womankind. It was a glorious revelation. Laura’s smile widened as she saw, too, that her mother finally understood.

Sitting up, the older woman stared, for the first time with loving admiration and uninhibited sexual lust, at the shapely body of her teenage daughter. “Laura... I want you to know I’m not mad about what you did. I’m glad I finally came around. You gave me something wonderful, something so precious...” Tears streaked down her face as she stood up and embraced the young girl—not as mother but as lover. They kissed, lips mashed, tongues dancing to a wonderful song. “I’ve... I haven’t even done anything to you yet!” The guilt in Allison’s voice was not for lusting after her little girl, but for not lusting enough. Laura laughed, her tears of joy shining in the candlelight. “Mom, you did enough for me. Don’t worry. Getting to taste you for the first time was all I hoped it would be.” Allison smiled, remembering the encounter as if it had happened ages ago, in another time and place, where she was a prisoner of taboos.

“How do I make the transition, Laura? How do I become one with what you are?” Allison was excited and impatient. She wanted to know all. To have the power. To use wisely, of course. But to use, side by side with her daughter, for the benefit of womankind. Laura glowed as she turned to the couch and sat down. She spread her legs, revealing white set of panties under her skirt. Allison walked over slowly, and kneeled in front of her waiting daughter. She ran her hands over her legs, her fingers brushing up against the outlines of the panties. They were already moist—it occurred to Allison that her daughter’s female physiology probably had been altered. She seemed fuller and more shapely than any girl her age. Her juices flowed more abundantly. This was going to be a treat.

She marveled as the panties were soon soaked. She observed how the material had become semi-transparent, how she could she her daughter’s slit, her pink pussy lips, her clitoris. The raw scent of aroused female rose to Allison’s nostrils, intoxicating her. Even more intoxicating was the fact that this was her daughter’s scent—her own daughter’s pussy, which she was about to lick and suck. Allison shivered in anticipation. her fingers grasped the edges of the drenched underwear and pulled gently. Laura brought her legs up like a good little girl, finally letting her mom take charge. She began to moan, her excitement already driving her mad with lust. Her little heart beat faster and faster in her chest as she thought of what her mother was about to do. She had waited for this moment for so long. She remembered the private fantasies she had always harbored for her mother and sister, and knew why she had been a perfect choice for those who made her what she was now. She praised them for it. For the wonderful gift she was about to receive.

Allison stared in silent admiration. Her daughter’s cunt was dripping with wetness. It pooled slowly on the sofa, and she licked it up. Winking at Laura, who was now moaning loudly and licking her lips, Allison moved closer. Her nose, her chin, her tongue hung before Laura’s waiting pussy. Her lips parted slightly, and her tongue probed the pink folds of Laura’s cunt. She was rewarded with a gush of liquid and a sudden squeal from the young girl. Allison smiled and continued her delightful torture, licking slowly, exploring Laura’s wet slit with her hot tongue. She savored the taste of her daughter. She heard Laura moaning, whispering to her “Ohhh Mom! I’m so hot for you... suck me... suck my pussyyyy...” Her moans became screams as Allison intensified her licking, flicking her tongue on her daughter’s exposed clitoris. Her lips pressed down on the pink folds, juices flowing on the corners of her mouth. Laura’s hips gyrated, pushing forward into her mother’s mouth. Allison felt strange sensations, impressions, as she continued to fuck Laura’s cunt with her tongue. The very juices she was swallowing were... inducing some sort of transformation.

Allison shuddered, her own pussy dripping as her mouth consumed Laura’s. She was becoming Laura... turning into what she was. Her own moans rose in a chorus with her daughter’s, as the full implications of her transformation were becoming clear to her. She felt a warm glow ebbing, from her pussy, her tits, the very insides of her body. She augmented the tempo, ramming her tongue deep inside Laura, sucking more and more of the wet cunt secretions. Laura began to shake like a leaf, her voice rising to a high pitch. “OHHHH! MOM!!! YESSSSS! OHHHYESSS! DON’T STOP!!! OHHHH MOOOOOMMMM!!” Juices squirted from Laura’s pussy, drenching Allison’s face. She lapped it all up, her mouth still playing with Laura’s lips and love button. The young girl’s orgasm was long and violent, spasms of pleasure coursing through her body, shaking her to the core of her being. To be the instrument of her mother’s seduction and transformation was, perhaps, what had pushed her so far over the edge. She felt Allison’s own body shake, felt the waves of pleasure ebbing from her mind as she, too, experienced orgasm. The mere task of sucking her daughter’s pussy, of being seduced and of willingly getting on her hands and knees to lick Laura’s cunt, was enough.

Both women were in heaven, paralyzed by bliss. After several long minutes, the waves of pleasure subsided, and they returned to the earthly confines of their own living room. Allison slowly climbed onto the sofa, her hands roaming over Laura’s young body. They merged into a lover’s embrace. Laura could see her own wetness dripping from her mother’s chin. They kissed slowly, their tongues roaming lazily across their lips and cheeks, Laura tasting herself as she licked her mother’s chin clean. Even now, Allison’s vision was becoming blurred. She was falling slowly into the deep sleep that characterized the transformation. Her mother’s body was adjusting, her body chemistry changing—enhancing her physical and mental capacities. Laura smiled to her, kissing her forehead.

“Don’t worry, mom. Sleep. Sleep well. I’ll be here when you wake up.” Her eyes betrayed only the deepest kind of love for Allison. She cradled her mother’s body into her arms, letting her head rest in the crook of her neck. Though she was excited and impatient for the moment when Allison would wake up—changed forever—she, too, slept.

7—Sister

Julie knew something strange was going on, but she couldn’t put her finger on it.

Mid-terms exams were behind her, so she took some time off to relax, before the last rush towards the finals. She appreciated spending some quality time with herself and with her mother and sister. She had broken up with her ex-boyfriend two months ago, and was beginning to get back into the “single’s” mind-set. There were a lot of sexy and available guys at school—and hunting season was open!

She helped along by taking on a few more chores around the house. She also took the opportunity to nag Allison and Laura about their “night out”, and how they had picked one of the few evenings of the semester when she wasn’t around to have fun. Allison and Laura exchanged knowing glances—which Julie found unsettling somehow—and smiled broadly, promising that she would get her chance to go out with them soon enough. In the meantime, life went on as before.

Julie began to notice little things. For one thing, she was prey to sudden dizzy spells, that left her woozing for a few seconds. She didn’t think much of it at the time, but they were beginning to worry her slightly. Occasionally, they would occur as she spoke to Allison or Laura. They did not seem to notice, so she figured it wasn’t serious.

She did worry about her mother and sister’s behavior, though. At first, she though she was seeing things. But the evidence was getting harder and harder to ignore. For one thing, they sometimes looked at each other, not speaking a word. On these occasions, Julie could almost feel there was a flow of information going back and forth between the two—without a word being spoken. At first, Julie felt she had observed these “exchanges” without being noticed, but she would sometimes see Allison of Laura turn to her, staring her straight in the eye, as if she had been caught peeking. It worried her.

Another strange thing: the household “dress-code.” Growing up without a man in the house, Julie was used to seeing her mother or sister in a state of partial or total nudity. She had never thought much of it—it just seemed normal. The natural instinct to “cover-up” or hide one’s nudity wasn’t programmed into her psyche, as there had been no males in the house for a long, long time. She had caught Laura peeking at her when she got out of the shower a few times over the years, and wrote it off as simple curiosity. Her younger sister, she reminded herself, was a curious girl—it was only normal for her to be interested in how the female body, and how it matured.

But over the last two weeks, it seemed as if Laura and Allison were...well...flaunting their nudity. Julie would constantly intrude only to find her mother or sister in a state of undress. Taking off a sweater, coming out of the shower... she was now careful to knock before entering any room in the house, and still Allison and Laura would make a point of “dropping the towel accidentally” or complaining about how the fabric of a shirt before taking it off. She was getting strange vibes. Images began to emerge in the back of her head, but her conscious self could not grasp them fully.

She also noticed that Allison and Laura seemed more... feminine. Their breasts seemed fuller, more firm. Their waists were narrow and their bellies flat. Like both had gone on a

“supermodel” miracle diet and exercise program. Strange...

One morning, Julie arrived in the kitchen, in a slight hurry. Grabbing a muffin and pouring herself orange juice, she sat at the kitchen table and reviewed her math notes for an upcoming quiz. Laura was sitting across from her, and her mother was up and about, making tea while keeping an eye on the toasts. She noted that her mother’s nightgown was tied loosely, offering a generous glimpse of her full breasts. Julie ignored the usual morning banter, concentrating on her notes. She saw Allison bringing jam and toast to the table, from the corner of her eye. She munched on her muffin absentmindedly.

Laura spoke up: “Mom, are we out of milk again?”

Allison: “I’m sorry dear. I’ll get some today, Okay?” A pause. “If you want, you can drink some the old fashion way.” The comment didn’t really register, Julie being too preoccupied with formulas.

Laura: “Are you sure mom? You don’t mind?”

Allison: “Of course I don’t dear. Here.”

Julie’s eyes lifted from the page she was reading. Laura had shifted in her seat, turning to her mother, who was standing close to her. Very close. Allison suddenly pulled at her nightgown, exposing her white, heavy breast. Laura stared at it, smiling in admiration. Her mother put a gentle hand behind the head of her younger sister, and gently guided her mouth to the nipple. Laura began to lick around the breast. The pink tongue flickered over the nipple, which began to stiffen. Allison was moaning softly. “Ooo... yesss, Laura. That’s a good girl... that’s it... get it hard first.”

Julie was petrified. She could not believe what was happening right in front of her eyes! Her sister, eyes closed, was suckling at her mother’s breast! Her mother stood next to her, a willing participant! Bells went off in Julie’s head. Her mother’s moans were more than a little alarming. She was... she was enjoying this! It’s like they were having sex! Julie tried to say something. Anything. Tried to move, to stand up, to yell. But she was paralyzed, unable to even look away from the spectacle in front of her.

Laura’s tongue was working marvels. Allison’s nipple soon grew to impressive size. Gently, her hand rose, soft fingers cradling and fondling her mother’s breast as her lips continued to rub over the hot skin. Then, Laura’s fingers squeezed the tender flesh, and Julie saw a stream of creamy liquid squirt out of her mother’s nipple and into Laura’s open mouth. Both women shuddered and moaned. Allison’s hand seemed to press Laura’s head close. “That’s it, dear. Suck it. Suck the milk out of mommy’s breast.” Laura’s answer was a mumble, as her mouth glued itself to Allison’s tit. Julie could see streams of milk dripping from the corners of Laura’s mouth, and the rise and fall of her Adam’s apple as she drank the white liquid.

Julie’s head was spinning. Her mouth had dried up in an instant. She was feeling the dark tendrils of panic as she tried to fight the force holding her in place. But something else was happening. She felt her own pussy moisten. She was... becoming aroused!! By this... spectacle! Guilt, disgust, curiosity, lust—all fought for control of her mind.

Even as Laura opened her eyes, as Allison relaxed her grip, as the young girl licked streams of milk flowing from the nipple, trailing over the warm drops running down the lower curve of the breast, Julie felt herself loosing the battle. Both women were looking at her, Laura was licking her lips, a look of satisfaction on her face, her mother winking suggestively at her. “You can have some too if you want, Julie.” she said, as her hand rose to the fold of her gown and exposed the other tit. Julie’s eyes focused on the nipple, and dizziness overtook her.

She blinked. Her mother was bringing a second helping of toast. Laura was reading the morning paper. Everyone was dressed and proper. Julie shook her head, once, twice. Her heart was still pounding—hallucinations? What’s happening to me? Her eyes narrowed to a pint of milk, on the table, next to Laura’s half-empty glass. Laura and Allison seemed to notice her sudden shaken demeanor. “You all right sis?” Laura asked. “You seem a little shaken up.” Julie stammered, grabbing her notes and shoving them in a ruffled pile. “No... no it’s nothing. Listen... I’m... I’m late. Gotta get to school. I’ll see you guys later, okay?” Both Laura and Allison, seemingly oblivious to the whole situation, nodded and said good-bye. As Julie left the kitchen on her way to the front door, finally convinced that this had been an hallucination, her eyes caught something that drove a cold shiver down her spine.

A small, dark stain on her mother’s nightgown. Right where her nipple was.

As if a few drops of liquid had squeezed out of it.

8—Beautiful Dreams

Julie wondered if she should see a doctor. On several occasions, she made for the school counselor’s office, or a shrink clinic not too far from her residence, but each time found that she had turned around before she could even get near the place. She tried confiding in Andrea, her best friend, and was also unsuccessful. Not that she wanted to go through a complete confession—god, how could she live with the embarrassment!—but even the mention of the most minute of details was impossible. She wasn’t entirely sure this was involuntary.

Coming back home everyday was starting to bother her. Part of her was afraid. She wondered if the “hallucinations” would worsen. To her surprise, they subsided. Her mother and sister were suddenly coming together, as if worried about her well being. She knew how bad she must have looked following the incident at breakfast. Maybe they thought she was sick.

Though waking hallucinations disappeared, she began having trouble sleeping. She would wake in the middle of the night, sweaty and breathless, looking around in the darkness, the glimpse of shadows hanging on the edge of her mind.

She did not recall her dreams.

* * *

Candles everywhere. Soft yellow light. Beautiful.

Julie stood inside her bedroom, holding a gentle flame. She wore a long semi-transparent silk gown. She could feel her naked skin rubbing against it.

She was at peace with herself.

She heard sounds. Voices. Calling to her. She felt as if she was dreaming. Maybe she was. She turned, slowly. Everything was moving so slowly. She walked, her feet brushing the floor silently. Hundred of doors. Miles of corridors—but the voices told her where to go. Gusts of wind, hot, cold, brushed passed her, but the glow of thousands of candles around her did not waver. The light barely shone upon the dark stone walls and floors, but enough light shone for her to see ahead. It was as if she was in the heart of a medieval castle, moving steadily inside a labyrinth of gray walls.

She came to the room. She saw the bed. A huge, wooden antique, reminiscent of the Victorian period. Allison was on all four, her face at the head of the bed, her ass sticking out upwards, her legs parted doggie style. Her skin glowed in the ambient light. Laura was kneeling behind her, also on the bed, her face buried in her mother’s snatch. Her tongue darted slowly, parting the lips of Allison’s pussy, flicking over her anus, leaving smears of hot saliva dripping all over her mother’s hot flesh. Both women stopped they sapphic communion, staring at the intruder with warm and loving expressions. Julie felt like she belonged here. Her inner being did not seem to object to this sight at all. A tiny... tiny voice squealed in the back of her head, but she could not hear what it said. She figured it might be protesting, telling her that all this was wrong, that she had to leave at once. But the look in Laura, in her mother’s eyes... the look did not lie. They loved her. Truly. They had never had a chance to show her how much.

But now was the time to know love.

True love.

She approached her sister and mother as they continued in their lovemaking. Julie felt this warmth everywhere around her. Gusts of soft wind climbed inside her gown, caressing her skin. She lowered her head, holding the candle close, chasing away the shadows, revealing the majesty of her mother’s aroused cunt. Laura looked at her, smiling a secret smile, before returning to the object of her affections. Julie noted how careful Laura was to proceed slowly, making sure her older sister had a good view of what she did. How slowly and softly her tongue resumed it’s exploration, how her lips danced over the warm flesh, dripping with Allison’s love juices. Julie heard her mother’s sounds of approbation, and felt her own body begin to glow with it’s own energy. The wetness between her legs increasing. Her bosom seemed to expand, her nipples hardening, almost painfully. Her legs began to shake. She was hungry for a taste. A forbidden taste? No—she banished the thoughts in a final act of will.

Her mouth watered as Laura continued to suck their mother’s wet cunt, slurping the glorious elixir that oozed out. Laura’s head receded slightly, and she looked into Julie’s eyes. Her lips never moving, she still heard her voice—go ahead, taste her—and Allison’s voice, echoing from inside her mind—yessss, taste meeeee—Julie obeyed willingly. Her finger rose slowly, and rested on the outer lips of Allison’s cunt. Julie eye’s narrowed on the finger, on the wetness around it, beginning to drip onto the index. Slowly, she pushed forward, parting the labia, inserting the finger right to the knuckle, into the moist and hot pussy. A pussy she had emerged from, all those years ago, she reminded herself. The place where she saw life—a place where she belonged.

Girlcum flowed from Allison’s slit as Julie buried her finger deep inside. She felt the cunt muscles tighten around her digit, and her mother’s voice echoed once more in her mind—ooooh yesss Julie... yesssss! She had given her mother the gift of pure pleasure with a simple touch... Julie’s mind was reeling, feeling the waves crashing inside Allison’s body. She withdrew her index, coated in love fluids, and brought it to her mouth. The taste exploded inside her mouth. She reeled, shaking, feeling the beginnings of a transformation taking place—but not quite consuming her yet. She felt Laura’s hands around her body, taking her in her arms as she trembled, kissing her on the lips, letting her taste her mother on her own lips, then letting her saliva drip into her older sister’s mouth, letting her enjoy the new sensations...

* * *

A change was taking place. Julie wasn’t sure how or why, but she didn’t question it. She dreamt every night, and began to recall some of them.

Things were different. Her mother and sister began touching her. And each other. At suppertime. In the living room. In the shower. Briefly at first, but more audaciously as time went on. Kissing her mother and sister on the cheek was a regular happening, but soon, she was kissing them on the lips before going to school. One morning, Laura slipped her the tongue, and she responded with equal daring and fervor. Allison had to remind Julie she’d be late in order to stop them from continuing to explore each other’s mouths.

Julie took to the habit of wearing less and less around the house. It seemed like the natural thing to do. She felt—though she had been in no way told as such—that her sister and mother approved. She wore tight T-shits and a pair of panties. Eventually, she discarded the panties but keeping the shirt, moving about and showing off her nice round ass and beautiful pussy. Ever so often, Laura or Allison would stare, and she would let them. Her heart raced if they came close, cupping her ass cheeks slowly, letting their hands run all over her rear. She wanted Laura and her mother to touch her in any way they liked. Why not? They loved her, and she loved them.

Her mind was totally devoid of any adverse reaction towards the recent changes. In her more lucid moments, she would puzzle slightly over her own reaction—as if remembering a time when she would have objected, wondering if something had happened to her to change her mind towards sapphic incidents between her mother, sister and herself. She really couldn’t see anything wrong with that now. In fact she was really beginning to enjoy it.

Seeing naked female flesh around her proved arousing. She would sit on the toilet in the morning and let Laura or her mother in to take a shower, staying to enjoy the sigh of another woman soaping up, hot water flowing over her pale skin. Sometimes, Laura and Allison showered together. It was a strange understanding—Julie simply wanted to watch, and they were only too happy to oblige her.

The soft voices in her head continued. She obeyed willingly. Something had happened to Laura and Allison. Something was happening to her. But she didn’t mind. The voices told her to forget about it. It didn’t matter. It was for the best. Julie trusted the voices. Her body was changing. Becoming fuller, rounder, more sensitive. She admired herself in the mirror, noticed how sexy she was becoming. She masturbated frequently. She could sometimes see Laura and Allison peeking through the door, looking at her as she lay on her bed, legs spread, her fingers slowly stroking her slit. She like to have them both watch her. She knew they enjoyed it too.

One night, Allison came to Julie, alone, her eyes shining with that strange light Julie had seen so many times. The light that had told her things—it was to be obeyed without question. Allison unfastened a few buttons, letting her shirt fall to the floor, her large breasts bouncing free. Julie knew what she had to do.

A sudden hesitation gripped her, but only for a moment. She somehow felt she was being led to this; Laura and Allison.. seducing her somehow. All those dreams, those images. Strange, “imaginary” experiences that still felt so real. Was she manipulated? Controlled? Altered? Were the dreams a reflection of reality, her mother and sister luring her, in a state of dream-sleep, to the site of incestuous lesbian lovemaking? Julie was a smart girl, and in the deeper recesses of her mind, as the last barriers of resistance were broken, the truth came to her. Laura and Allison had seduced her, controlling her reactions, slowly modifying her psyche, making subtle alterations as they consummated their love for each other, sometimes giving Julie a taste of their bodily fluids—altering her... turning her into a slave and lover, a willing participant in their sapphic triangle.

She realized the truth. And did not care. Rather...

She embraced it.

She felt her mother’s hands move onto her shoulders. She smelled her sweet scent, felt the hot skin caress her cheeks as she was guided to her mother’s bosom. Julie stared, eyes half-closed, to the beautiful, erotic sight of her mother’s tits, hanging inches away from her face. Allison guided her, ever so gently, caressing her tenderly, as Julie’s lips brushed against the skin, running up the curve of the large, beautifully shaped breast. She could feel how heavy the it had become—how full it was. Julie parted her lips slightly, letting her tongue out, licking her mother’s tit hesitantly. Then with more assurance.

Allison’s words echoed into her mind softly. That’s it Julie. Drink. Drink deep. You’re mine... Laura’s. She’s waiting for you. And together, we’ll worship her.

A warm liquid gushed inside Julie’s mouth as her lips surrounded the nipple, and began to suck. Julie drank it, feeling her own head swoon as sensations poured into her brain. She wanted to obey her mother and sister. The warm milk was coursing inside her like wildfire, changing her.

The transformation, begun weeks earlier, would now enter it’s final phase.

9—The Christening

They entered Allison’s bedroom together. Laura was lying on the large bed, fingering herself slowly. She smiled as she saw her mother and Julie enter. She kneeled up, hands raising to meet Allison’s embrace. They French-kissed as only the most intimate of lovers did. Julie stood at the edge of the bed, her eyes lost in a trance. Allison and Laura stared at each other, a mischievous smile on their lips. Their conversation was without words.

Laura: She is now ready?

Allison: Yes. As you commanded. Her will is ours, now and forever. She shuddered, pleasure coursing up her spine, the erotic sensation of breast-feeding her own daughter and destroying the last of her will still fresh in her mind. You were right to proceed as such, Laura. Our plans will have to be implemented in such a subtle fashion. Allison gazed at the immobile, naked form of Julie, her pussy moistening in anticipation.

Womankind was to be seduced. Some, like Laura, Allison—and eventually Julie—would rise as rulers. As for the rest of womankind, “proper adjustment” was in order. The last month had been crucial for Allison and Laura. Their subtle modifications to Julie’s psyche had proven very effective indeed—despite being headstrong and feisty, Julie had never been able to resist Allison or Laura.

Laura had seduced her mother quickly and effectively, bringing all of her powers to bear. In the end, Allison’s will was overcome—she had willingly resigned to her fate. And she had become one with Laura. In Julie’s case, Laura had exerted restraint. She and Allison had toyed with her, taking a subtle approach, testing the limits and skills of their abilities, warping Julie’s mind in gradual steps. Though Julie had been semi-conscious of the changes, she had been powerless to prevent them.

This had been an experiment of sorts. Important, and successful.

Now, Laura pondered, it was time to bring Julie into the fold for good.

* * *

Julie blinked. She was laying on the bed. She felt hands all over her body. It felt good.

The beautiful face of her younger sister was inches from hers. She smiled. Julie’s head rose up, lips parting. Her tongue moved out slowly, exploring Laura’s mouth. They both moaned softly, the intensity of their feelings for each other expressed in their passionate embrace. Laura’s hand was fondling one of Julie breasts, her index teasing the nipple, feeling it harden. Her sister was ripe for the taking.

Meanwhile, Allison, at the foot of the bed, was running her hands on the inner thighs of her older daughter. Smiling and licking her lips, she saw Julie spreading her legs obediently, giving her full access to her snatch. Allison saw Julie’s pussy, dripping with girlcum, and moved in. She inhaled the sweet aroma, her heart beating fast as she contemplated the glorious task before her. Her hands kept massaging Julie’s inner thighs, creeping ever so slowly towards the moist slit, teasing her, delighting in the anticipation of lesbian lust. She knew Julie was getting more and more exited: the sweet nectar, oozing from her cunt, the groans as her kiss with Laura was becoming more and more aggressive... it all seemed so natural.

Allison’s fingers reached the glistering labia, parting the lips slowly. Julie broke off the kiss with Laura and let out a long and pleading moan. Her whole body shuddered. Allison smiled, and continued, fingering her daughter slowly. Cunt juice squirted from her pussy, running down Allison’s fingers, as she did so. The smell, the sight—all of it overpowered Allison. She began to breathe heavily. Saliva pooling inside her mouth, she stuck out her tongue, letting a stream of it trickle down on Julie’s clit. Her eyes narrowed, observing every minute detail. She saw the saliva, drenching her daughter’s love button, running over the slit, around her buried fingers, mixing in with Julie’s cum.

She finally could not resist it any longer. She lowered her head and sampled a taste. Soon, her tongue had replaced her fingers, and was ramming deep inside Julie’s cunt. She slurped all of her girlcum hungrily, some of it running down her pretty face. She felt Julie’s body gyrate against her mouth, her daughter screaming wildly, her legs around Allison’s shoulders, bracing her as she ate her out expertly—as if she had done this for years.

Laura was busy sucking Julie’s breasts. The nipples were stiffening painfully inside her mouth. Julie was in heaven, her mother eating her out while her younger sister was gently sucking, biting and licking her large breasts. Laura would fondle the flesh with her free hands, and suddenly open her mouth wide, taking as much titflesh into her mouth as possible. Saliva dripped down the breasts, pooling between Julie’s tits, only to be smeared and rubbed back into the hot flesh. Laura alternated, going from one tit to the other, sucking them, licking them...

Julie’s cries became louder and louder. There was only so much she could take before going over the edge. She squealed, crying out her mother’s name and Laura’s. It was the most powerful orgasm of her life, so much more that anything she had ever managed with her boyfriends... it was like a galaxy of supernovas exploding simultaneously. Wave after wave crashed into her, smashing her body and mind. Allison’s face, drenched in her secretions came to Laura’s. Then, lowered to Julie’s. She caught the drips of her own cum, licking them off her mother’s chin before kissing her full on the mouth, tasting herself again as her tongue rubbed against her lovers’.

* * *

The next few hours were spent in torrid lovemaking.

Laura was an active participant most of the time, but preferred servicing Julie and Allison rather than being the object of their affections. She wanted them both to really enjoy themselves. She was very turned on by what she had managed: taking her mother and sister and turning them into incestuous sex-crazed lesbians. She would be off to a side, masturbating, while Allison and Julie would finger each other off, lick each other’s pussies, and probe each other’s assholes. Allison’s bedroom, soon to become the only bedroom of the house, was permeated with the scent of aroused females making love to each other.

Julie enjoyed being submissive. She responded to commands from her mother with a surprising degree of resignation; she also had a thing for being finger fucked and sucked from behind—probably because she enjoyed being on her hands and knees. Laura had no doubt that Julie would make and excellent seductress, controlling the minds of other women and turning them into lesbian sluts, but her submissive streak towards she and Allison excited her greatly.

She stood up and made for the bed, where Julie lay, ass cheeks up in the air, her face buried into a pillow, screaming as Allison was fingering her to yet another orgasm. The mother shifted hands, bringing her wet fingers to Laura’s mouth while her other hands brought Julie to a shattering climax. Laura fondled Julie’s buttocks as she trembled, the orgasmic energies rising and falling inside her.

Time for you to join my flock, sis. Allison smiled as Julie’s head turned. She was still panting, but was suddenly instilled with a new energy, anxious to please Laura as she joined her and her mother. Allison sat back on the bed, her left hand migrating to her own pussy while the right began playing with her nipples. Julie slid off the mattress and covers, kneeling in front of Laura. The older girl bowed her head, as her sister stood over her, hands to her hips, in full charge of the situation.

Mom has joined me, Julie. She resisted at first, but she’s mine now. Laura enjoyed being in control. It aroused her immensely. Allison, sitting on the sidelines, was looking at her with lust in her eyes and fingers buried in her pussy, acknowledging her daughter’s mastery over her. What about you, Julie? Do you want to join me?

Laura’s words echoed in Julie’s mind. Her heart was beating hard in her chest. Love and lust was pouring from every pore in her body. She wanted to be with Laura so badly. She wanted to prove herself. To be at her side forever. On her knees, at her feet. Forever.

She began kissing Laura’s toes, letting her tongue dart over them slowly. Showing her submission and acceptance of Laura’s will over her own through a display of sexual affection. She heard the command to lift her head, and stared into her master’s eyes.

Julie is dead. Gone. You are mine now. To do as I please. Mom won’t object—her desires are mine. Laura’s voice was soft, gentle, a breeze inside her head.

Henceforward, you will be known as Julia.

The giving of another name, as minor a variance as it was, served a ceremonial and symbolic purpose: the consecration of Laura’s supremacy, and a reminder that she had molded her sister’s new identity. Laura was still Julia’s sister, but she was also a person she could now love in a new, deeper, more honest way. She was her mistress, her lover...

She was her life.

Allison had already made that transition. Womankind would soon follow.

A thin streak of urine ebbed from Laura’s pussy, cascading down her thigh. Julia tongue ran over it slowly, licking it up, cleansing her sister and mistress. She lapped up all of the yellow moisture, happy to be pleasing Laura. She could feel the aura of ceremony around this simple gesture. How performing such an act sealed the love between the two young girls forever. Laura gazed upon her kneeling slave with reverence, lust, and love. She was so happy to confer this new life upon her sister. Julia would become as she.

Her muscles relaxed, a long stream of hot piss squirting out of her pussy, cascading down Julia’s waiting and eager face. Julia moaned, feeling the steamy liquid dripping down her cheeks, her tongue darting out to taste it. She was being baptized by Laura, and felt sudden heat raging inside her own pussy as she was stripped of all inhibitions, submitting to an act she once would have considered depraved and disgusting. That only seemed to excite her even more. She begged. Please, Laura... mistress.. give me more... allow me to taste of you... drench me in your piss... cleanse away Julie... so that only Julia... your willing servant and slave... remains. Both Laura and Julia heard Allison moaning from the bed, four fingers slipping in and out of her twat, a sharp and intense orgasm raging through her.

Laura gazed at her kneeling sister, her mouth open, her pink tongue smeared in piss. Her eyes looked up, pleading for more and Laura saw how completely entranced Julia had become. A warm glow spread through her body, the sheer erotic nature of her actions bringing her close to the point of no return. Whispering sweet nothings inside Julia’s mind, urine continued to flow from her hot cunt into her sister’s mouth. Julia pursed her lips together, catching most of the golden liquid in her mouth, while letting some of it spill down her chin and the corners of her mouth. It cascaded down her neck, breasts and belly. She moved her head down sharply, closing her eyes as she did so, letting urine soak her forehead, cheeks and face.

Laura felt her bladder emptying. The flow of piss dwindled to a halt. She stared at Julia’s beautiful, urine-soaked face, streaks of yellow, dribbling down her skin... a look of pure bliss on her face. Laura felt the heat in her pussy spreading inside her. Then, Julia parted her lips, revealing a pool of urine inside her open mouth. Her head thrown back, she locked eyes with Laura, letting her see her slave in urine-drenched splendor. Laura saw her kneeling sister beginning to shake, saw her Adam’s apple moving up, saw the pool of urine receding, cascading down Julia’s throat. The sigh of her sister swallowing her hot piss was too much. Laura fell to her knees, joining her sister, a fierce inferno erupting inside her, turning her pussy in a furnace that sent heat-waves of pleasure in her insides.

As she tried to get a sense of where she was, the pleasure she had experienced having momentarily blotted out all of her senses, she felt Julia’s lips on her own. She could taste the bitter, salty, divine fluids on her sister’s lips. Even as they kissed passionately, they hands running over their bodies, Laura spoke softly to Julia. Bury your beautiful face between Allison’s legs, my dear Julia. She is soon to become Alicia—we must prepare her for the honor, yes?

Both sisters giggled.

Soon, womankind would be theirs.

10—Epilogue—Feminas Sapiens

Five thousand years later.

The Starship Amelia dropped out of Warp in the Mautaran sector, near navpoint Alpha-9. A transport had recently logged a strange set of scan-signatures while passing through. Galactic central had ordered investigation.

Captain Shayla came to the bridge. She greeted the officers there with her usual grace and enthusiasm, playfully biting the lower lip of the new ensign as she kissed her—she found her particularly cute. I’ll have to get her back to my quarters some time this week, Shayla thought. She was sure Nina, her personal secretary, would be happy to share ensign Coranna’s pussy with the Captain.

Report on the Object Shayla demanded. She rarely relied on normal speech when on duty, the use of telepathy carrying a notion functionality and professionalism—a way to remind her crew that they had a mission to fulfill.

The familiar tone of Science Officer Felecia’s thoughts echoed inside Shayla’s mind. Object appears to be an artificial construct of some kind. Approximate weight: 255.7 kilograms. No power signature detected. The captain saw her officer’s hands move across her 3D holographic control board, activating the ship’s visual functions. Long-range sensors came on line and an image of the object appeared in the middle of the bridge.

This thing had floated in space for a long time—that much was evident by the micro-meteor damage. Shayla’s curiosity was aroused. This was obviously sub-light tech—very primitive. Who had send it on it’s way? Where was it headed? Shayla turned to Navigator Jahnisse. Calculate course of the object. I’d like to know destination, as well as it’s point of origin.

The woman, a beautiful blonde who had shared the Captain’s bed many times, mentally interfaced with the computer core, coming back with the answer in seconds. Object is not set for any specific destination Captain—I can’t compute anything but system fly-bys. It should come within 6.38 light-years of Proxima Centauri in approximately 21 135 years. She paused, as if pondering a grave problem. Shayla noted her sudden hesitation, and rose from her seat, walking over to her station. Putting a gentle hand on her shoulder, she smiled warmly. She thought of the wonderful moments they had shared together. Jahnisse was quite charming and intelligent. Perhaps, if things worked out well, she would agree to having a daughter with her.

Chastising herself for letting her thoughts wander while on duty, Shayla looked straight into Jahnisse’s eyes. What is it? What’s wrong?

The navigator answered: I’ve calculated Point-of-origin three times, coming up with the same answer every time. It’s... Sol Captain.

Earth had launched this? The entire bridge crew stared at her, incredulously. Shayla’s gaze returned to the image suspended in the middle of the deck. Jahnisse’s mental voice added: It’s current speed, if constant, puts it’s launch date as far back as five thousand years, give or take a decade or two.

Every mind on the bridge formed the same thought simultaneously. Right before Ascension. The dawn of Womankind history.

Shayla felt excitement. They had very little information about periods before the Age of Ascension. Historians debated as to what was legend and what was truth. Perhaps this object held answers to some of these questions.

Match course and speed with the object. Advise me when you have it on board, the Captain ordered.

* * *

Ship’s Psychiatrist Keisha came to Captain Shayla’s quarters. She was greeted at the door by Ensign Coranna, already on her way out. Keisha kissed her lightly, reminding her that she still hadn’t interviewed her for her psych-profile review since she came on board a month ago. Coranna promised to stop by the doctor’s quarters later, winking and squeezing one of Keisha’s soft breasts through the thin fabric of her regulation uniform.

Off-duty fraternization was not an affair limited by rank. Good thing too.

The doctor waltzed inside Shayla’s quarters, peering through the semi-darkness. The smell of sex was in the air, and Keisha found it exciting. She saw the Captain and Navigator come through the shower-cabin, water running off their soft skin. They sat together, arms intertwined, smiling up at Keisha.

What’s the good news? asked the doctor. Privately, she thought it was as obvious as a Red-giant. Being one of very few crewmembers with access to every officer profile, she knew Shayla and Jahnisse were an ideal couple for a long-term relationship. It had only been a matter of time before they discovered true love in each other.

Shayla spoke to her secretary, who brought flutes filled with champagne. We’ll be having a daughter she announced, glowing with joy. Jahnisse held her close, lips brushing her lover’s naked shoulder delicately. Keisha rose and embraced both women, congratulating them with as much decorum as she could muster. She wondered if one of the women had already induced conception, but remembered Amelia was due for refit at the Iria IV shipyards. Shayla and Jahnisse both had more than enough accumulated leave saved up—and would surely wait before one of them willed herself pregnant... with blissful help the other, of course. I wonder who will be the mother, Keisha thought to herself. She had always marveled at the beauty of woman’s reproductive system. Prehistoric legends told of unwanted pregnancies—how was that even possible? How could a woman have a child if another woman was not in her arms, loving her and making it possible for the appropriate physiological reactions to take place—thus bridging another woman into the world? Some of the more ridiculous legends told of women giving birth to demons and monstrosities half of the time. Preposterous.

Still, the discovery of the ancient object was raising a number of questions—sparking debates as to what was legend, and what was fact. Stories and rumors were exchanged. Many wondered if the object would bring answers. As Keisha sipped her champagne, her neck and shoulders stroked by the Nina’s divine hands while she sat on the sofa, she spoke of this—and of ship’s business—with the captain. She was considered the ship’s historical expert, having taken many classes at Galactic Central Academy. Unfortunately, prehistoric history was not a very popular field—she knew next to nothing of the period. She’d be writing the preliminary report, a daunting task indeed, but Captain Shayla reassured her, speaking of her faith in her ability to handle the task.

The thoughts of the duty Navigator echoed from the bridge. We are about to take the object into Cargo Bay 2, Captain. Shayla acknowledged at once. Mentally scanning the ship, she found Science Officer in the Officer’s Lounge. Report to Cargo Bay 2, she ordered. I’ll join you shortly. She kissed Jahnisse, taking her time. Then, grabbing her uniform and quickly putting it on, she left with Keisha, heading for the lower decks.

* * *

The object floated inside a null-grav field. Felicia, Shayla and Keisha stared at it, the Science Officer scanning closely with her pocket computer. A large, dish shaped contraption sat on top of a smaller, roughly circular body, containing a number of primitive electronic instruments. Three booms jutted out of the body, each with some sort of device mounted on the end. .It soon became evident that this object had been a probe of sorts, probably used to chart and explore Earth’s solar system, relaying information back through radio transmissions.

Shayla had a hard time picturing the use of such rudimentary technology. Womankind had long since moved out of the Sol system, exploring the rest of the universe. The Galactic Union was constituted of thousands of worlds, all populated by women, since no Intelligent alien life had been discovered. The though of a sublight probe, taking years to meander from planet to planet... it was such a primitive, archaic way to conduct exploration.

Keisha pointed to a golden-like plaque, bolted on the body of the probe. Tracing an intricate pattern in the air, she ordered the Cargo Bay computer to shift the grav-field, rotating and lowering the object so they could have a closer look. A protective covering was removed, and they saw the engravings.

There were no written words on the plaque—the builders of the probe had sent it spiraling in intergalactic space, probably hoping to contact alien intelligences; language would not be of any help in establishing communication. The three women saw a recognizable diagram of Earth’s solar system at the bottom. The star-shaped design on the left was probably a chart of sorts, indicating Earth’s position relative to several astronomical markings—Pulsars or Quasars, no doubt.

But the truly puzzling image was a pair of figures on the right, with a representation of the probe in the background. The very recognizable drawing of a woman stood on the far right. Something else stood on her left, with it’s arm raised.

Keisha spoke for all of them as her thoughts echoed around her.

What the hell is that, and what’s it got between it’s legs?

End