The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daughter’s Revenge Part 2

FD, FF, MF, MC, HU, LA, BE

Her father was taken from her when she was a teen by an ambitious District Attorney. Blair would now make her daddy proud by extracting revenge on the family that ruined her life.

Part 2

Jack’s life over the 10 days had become a living hell. Where previously he had been the classic Alpha male, successful in business, strong willed and driven, now he was hooked on a mystery drug, and becoming more and more submissive by the day. Blair loved recording the sessions over time. She loved watching Jack placed in the lab, hooked to the machine and with machine like precision that could not be resisted or stopped, milked dry. She especially like watching his ass move up and down as his prostate was massaged. She whispered, “perfect, he is beginning to enjoy this.” She even tormented Jack telling him a good dose of his sperm was being sold for almost $1500 on the market given his pedigree. Inside his mind, Jack was screaming, but his body continually betrayed him emptying its contents in various collection containers. He knew once the control panel button was hot and the machine started, he would be milked regardless of his desires. He could not fight what was mechanically being done to him. His body was producing a commodity for which there was a market. He felt embarrassed, used and broken, but when the machines started their stimulation routines, he felt that more and more he was surrendering to the conditioning and wanted the feeling they provided.

Mia for her part was subjected to continual conditioning. Images were directly reflected onto her retina as subliminal messages penetrated her brain. Dr Ramon had begun a series of treatments that slowly altered her physique. Over the days. Mia gradually lost self awareness and grew to accept the conditions of her captivity. Her libido was increased and her inhibitions dropped. Blair had a special treat envisioned for Sue and today was the day of her revenge.

Mia was brought before Blair. She was still beautiful but her athletic body had lost muscle mass replaced by a softness that oozed sexuality. Her breasts were fuller and both her nipples were erect and sensitive. If examined closer, one would find her clit had grown, almost double in size—a speciality of Dr Ramon. On her back above her ass was a tramp stamp that said “daddy’s girl.” With a nod, Mia walked over to a bench and lay face down on it . The bench was angled to keep her ass high in the air. Mia was then blind folded and secured.

Another door opened and Jack was brought in. Naked, oiled and erect, Jack seemed in some discomfort. His body had grown accustomed to daily milkings and for the last two days, they had not taken place. Jack needed release and Blair teased him almost having him beg.....of course all of this was on film. When Jack was blindfolded, he was surprised. He was led over to the bench where his hands were placed on the naked hips of a woman. Jack immediately knew what he was to do. He knew that this is how he was to relieve himself of the pressure building within his body. Without any command or words, Jack mounted the bound woman and pressed his swollen cock into her waiting pussy. Then he felt resistance. He heard a moan from the woman and was frustrated. He pulled back and again thrust forward much harder this time breaking through to a cry from the woman on the bench. He ignored it and continued to fuck an increasingly wet pussy. Within minutes, the cries had turned to moans and Blair witnessed an erotic scene unfold. When Jack could no longer control himself, he grabbed the hips of the bound woman and exploded deep within her body...this triggered the woman’s own orgasm.

Blair applauded. She had just witnessed a father deflower his own daughter. With a nod both blindfolds were removed and for the first time Mia’s eyes fell on her father. In horror she cried, “daddy.” Jack, his cock coated with his own daughter’s juices, pulled out crying “Mia, oh my god, I did not know.” He then fell to the floor. The camera zoomed in on Mia’s back....’daddy’s girl’ was the last frame in the video that was packaged and sent to Susan.

When Sue got the overnight package, she dreaded the contents. When she watched the video, she fell to the floor weeping in terror. Her own daughter and husband. What had they done to them, how could this happen? She shook in fear knowing her world was collapsing. In her mind, she saw the images of Jack being broken and milked, of Mia being changed and transformed and finally of Jack and Mia forced together. Sue picked up the phone and did exactly what she was told not to do. She called her friend, Sean, an operative in foreign intelligence.

Sean had known Sue for years, they were friends and if it were not for Sean’s career and long absences, they could have been lovers or more. Sean was happily married and had two daughters of his own, therefore when Sue handed him the video, he was both outraged and shocked by what he saw. “Jesus, Sue, why didn’t you tell someone, let me see what I can do to help.”

For the next week, Sean put the assets of his agency to work and as luck would have it, the trail led to Mexico and eventually to Blair. With Blair’s identify known, it was not hard to piece together what was going on given who her father was and the past judicial history with Sue. When questioned in prison, Blair’s father was uncooperative and almost mocked the investigators. Looking at Sue, he laughed, “not so high and mighty now are we?” Continuing the threat, “just wait until you see what we have in store for your daughter, such a sweet innocent girl, or shall I say, she was a sweet innocent girl....now, not so much.” It took the last ounce of professionalism for Sean not to launch himself across the table.

Over the next week, surveillance narrowed the focus of the search and by the weekend, Sean was pretty sure where the captives were being held. He could not trust the local government as many officials and police were in the pockets of the crime families. Sean decided to take a trip south and finalize plans for a quick raid and extraction. He did not brief Sue on his plans as he did not want to get her hopes up.

Blair, meanwhile continued her work with Mia, Jack and Joan. Jack willingly submitted to twice daily milkings and was often videotaped mounting the milking table. He was addicted to the drug cocktail that was fed to him everyday keeping him under control. Joan for her part was a shell of herself. She responded totally to Blair’s commands and nothing seemed to phase her. She too was addicted and fed a daily drug cocktail. Joan’s encounter with the Great Dane was just the beginning of her debasement. No act was to perverse for Blair’s brain and if Blair thought of it, Joan did it.

Finally, there was Mia. Under Dr Ramon’s direction, her body continued to change and be reshaped. Her breasts were now much larger and fuller. She had gone from a 32B to now a 38D. Her skin pigment had darkened giving her a Latina look. Her blonde hair was now dark and her softness and curves more pronounced. Mia’s libido continued to spike and thoughts of sex continually flooded her mind. Finally, her IQ had been dropped. Although still functional, she was no longer the bright college student. She was now more submissive and accepting of her position in life. Blair used the tape of her being fucked by Jack to her advantage, showing it over and over to Mia while the student’s body was stimulated. It did not take long before Mia associated the tape with pleasure. Blair chuckled, “Dr Ramon knows how to use their body and mind against them.”

That Sean was coming to Mexico was no surprise. Immediately after her father’s prison interview, Blair was alerted about the authorities becoming involved. A smuggled tape showing the interview made it to Blair’s hands, she quickly identified Sue, but it took about 36 hrs to identify Sean. Within three days, she knew more about Sean and his family then anyone. “Now we wait, he will come to us.”

When Blair’s assistants questioned how could she be so sure, Blair smiled and answered, “when he sees his wife and daughters brought into the villa, he will come.” With that, she coldly took a sip of her wine and relaxed; there was nothing to do but wait.

Kelli Marchant had been married to Sean for almost 21 years. Now 42, she kept herself in great shape by swimming and playing tennis. Her daughters, Lea and Terri, we 20 and 18 respectively and took after their mother. Both were college athletes: one in swimming and one in volleyball. Both were tall and blonde again reflecting their mother’s genes. When Sean departed on yet another trip, Kelli sensed his urgency. She barely had time to say “be careful” before he was out of the door. Her one consolation is that both daughters would be visiting from their update college this weekend.

Grabbing the three women was easy. Blair’s team waited until the lights were out on Saturday night and then after bypassing the alarm system,entered the house, located the victims, and one by one subdued them with a quick injection of drugs. They were then moved to an private airport and flown south to Mexico. Blair’s breakfast call on Sunday morning was that her “three packages” had arrived.

Brought to the villa in a van, the three women were unloaded in broad daylight. When the panel truck pulled up, Sean was observing through binoculars. By the time it pulled away, he was sitting on the floor of his room, white as a ghost. What he saw was his wife and daughters being unloaded and taken into the villa. Filled with rage, he threw caution to the wind; unfortunately, that is just what Blair anticipated.

Inside the villa, Kelli, Lea and Terri were brought out of their drug induced stupor. All three were restrained in chairs as Blair walked into the room. “Welcome to Mexico and my villa, I hope you are comfortable.” She almost mocked them.

Kelli was the first to speak, “who are you and what do you want from us?”

Blair immediately slapped Kelli senseless. “You will speak only when spoken too, anything else will be punished.” With that she walked over and slapped both daughters with an open hand eliciting small screams. “Additionally, when one disobeys, everyone is punished.”

Blair went on to explain why they were in her villa; “you are basically bait in the trap for Sean.” She then told them everything to include her father’s background and her role in the crime family.

“I am not afraid to tell you any of this as you will not be going anywhere, or should I say anywhere in your present condition.” Mockingly she added, “when we are done with you, you’ll be no threat to anyone.”

With a nod of her head, three attendants came over and grabbed Kelli. After releasing her from her bindings, she was stripped and forced to stand against a concrete wall where her hands were secured over her head and her legs were spread and then secured to the wall. She quickly found herself naked, opened to display, and absolutely vulnerable. Kelli blushed deeply ashamed that her daughter’s saw her like this. Blair immediately commented, “do not worry Kelli, you will soon have company.”

With those words, both daughters were taken from their chairs and pushed roughly to the opposite wall where bindings similar to Kelli’s were attached and tightened. The girls, still clothed fought against the bindings but as the restraints were drawn tighter, the fighting stopped. Once secure, they looked up and could see their mother. Kelli could also see them. She felt grateful that her daughters were still clothed, but that gratitude was short lived as attendants armed with scissors cut away the girls garments leaving them totally naked and crying. Blair smiled and had the three photographed.....“pretty as a picture,” she exclaimed.

Examining the three, Blair immediately knew the two daughters would fetch a pretty penny with any one of a number of crime families. The mother too could be useful once Sean was captured. Looking to Kelli, she nodded and whispered to an attendant, “shave her pussy and body and then begin her treatment.” The attendant smiled and nodded. Getting up to leave, she looked at Lea and Terri, commenting: “enjoy what we do to your mother and realize you will not be far behind.”

Attendants made quick work of Kelli as she was in no position to resist. When finished, her body was devoid of all hair except for her head. Kelli’s skin had been oiled and had taken on a sexy sheen. Dr. Ramon joined the crowd of attendants and said “welcome Kelli, I am glad that you are here to test some of my newest inventions.”

Without waiting for a reply, he took a jar of salve and dipping two fingers into it, he coated Kelli’s pussy, rubbed it around to her ass, and then finally coated her nipples. Kelli tried to squirm away, but could not. Once she was coated, he produced a syringe. “Now for the coup de resistance,” and injected her in the thigh. Once complete everyone left the room and the lights were turned off except for three directional lights that reflected each of the captives bodies.

“Mom,” Lea called out, are you all right.”

Kelli nodded her head, “I don’t know what that was all about, but I feel ok right now, whatever they are trying does not seem to be working.” She employed her daughters to “be strong.”

15 minutes after the room cleared, Kelli knew something was changing. At first it was just a tingle and a flushing feeling. The tingling got more intense and felt deeper and she grew warm...not only warm, but aroused. Trying to remain calm, Kelli tried to fight the feeling, but wherever the salve had touched now felt like 100s of little tongues caressing her most sensitive spots. Her pussy, ass and nipples were on fire with arousal. Unable to take anymore, Kelli moaned.

“Mom, what’s wrong?” Terri and Lea almost asked at the same time. Looking at their mother, they could see she was in distress. “Oh god girls, what did they do to me?”

Mom, what is happening, " screamed Lea.

As the girls watched, Kelli pulled at her chains in an attempt to get free. She cried out, “God, I am so hot, what have they done.” Tears filled her eyes as she thrashed naked suspended by chains in plain sight of her daughters. They could do nothing but cry along with her as a distinct scent of female arousal filled the room. After 30 min, Blair walked back in. “I see your mother is in some distress.”

“Please help her,” pleaded the girls which made Blair laugh. Looking at Kelli, she pinched the suspended woman’s nipple making her moan. “Kelli, tell your daughters what you need.” Kelli remained quiet. Blair now pinched both nipples making Kelli cry out....“I need to cum.” Blair looked to the girls, “do you see what a bitch your mother has become.”

With that, attendants came in the room and pierced Kelli’s erect nipples. Each was immediately adorned with a gold ring connected to a gold chain. Kelli only moaned in arousal as the needle penetrated sensitive skin; she did not register pain. Once the nipple rings were in place, a chastity like device was fitted onto Kelli’s body and locked in place. The device housed two dildos: one penetrating her ass and the other her pussy. Once in place and locked a remote device was activated that controlled the sensations. Blair hit a high intensity button and Kelli responded with a scream as she orgasmed.

As she did, attendants placed the same salve on the daughters. Blair noted, “i am sure you will enjoy this as much as your mother did.” The team again left the room. The only sounds that could be heard were the crying of two girls, the sound of a dildo humming and Kelli moaning as one orgasm after another swept through her body..

Both Lea and Terri pleaded with their mom for help, but the more they looked at her, the more they realized that she could be of little help. Her face was contorted in orgasm as waves of continual pleasure rippled through her body. About the time that both girls thought they had escape Blair’s torment, the tingling started. Like their mother, the tingling grew more intense as did the warmth until both were aroused. “Oh my God, make it stop,” Lea moaned. In Terri’s mind it felt like a lover’s mouth on her pussy, ass and both nipple at the same time. Both girls felt their pussies dripping juices onto their exposed thighs. Looking at their mother, they knew what was coming next.

Observing through a two way mirror, Blair laughed, let them continue to thrash around for a little more. I want them to understand what bitches they will become for me. Her attendants only nodded. “Dr Ramon, you have outdone yourself, which of these women do you want to experiment on?” Ramon looked at Lea—she will be my next Guinea Pig. With that, they opened the door to the room and entered to a wave of female arousal. Dr. Ramon felt his cock quiver. “If only I could bottle that smell.”

Blair teased Lea and then Terri making both moan and then beg for release. Like their mother, each girl had her nipples pierced and a gold chain connect them. When Lea’s nipples were pierced, she exploded in orgasm. “Ramon, you’ve selected a pain slut,” mocked Blair. After the nipple rings were in place the chastity belts for the girls complete with both ass and pussy dildos were put in place. Blair noted the ease by which the dildos slid into her victims. “I see neither of you two girls is a virgin. Now, I don’t feel so bad.” Looking at Kelli, she mocked, “did the mother know her daughters were fucking their way through college?”

As soon as the belts were locked in place, the electronic sensor was activated and the remote functioned....Blair hit “high” and both girls fell into a deep and overpowering orgasm. There minds exploded in a flash of light and sound as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through them. Not to be outdone, Kelli watching her daughters had her own orgasm.

Blair laughed, “isn’t that so cute, the family that orgasms together, stays together.” Looking at the three, “look at you, reduced to moaning bitches in mere minutes. You all will soon do my bidding.” With that, she left the room leaving each woman trapped in her own body.

Dr Ramon came back in a few minutes later and attached a new gold chain to each woman. This one ran from the chain connecting their nipples down to the chastity belt encasing their waists. Any pull or tug on the chain would cause immediate stimulation. Additionally, he walked over to Lea and give her two injections in her thigh. Before he left, he placed a suction device on Lea’s nipples laughing, “we need to get these larger.” He laughed as Lea quivered under the sensation caused by the suction.

In her room, Blair turned all over the remotes to low keeping the captives on a slow rolling wave or pleasure. The room was darkened except for focused lighting on each captive. It was almost an artistic display.

Meanwhile as night fell, Sean made his way across the street and over the villa’s wall. Dressed in black and armed, he used a through the wall sensor to locate what he beloved to be the captive holding area. He saw three distinct signatures and believed they were Kelli, Lea, and Terri. He did not know if Jack, Joan and Mia had already been moved.

Moving down the darkened hallway, Sean was pleasantly surprised by the lack of interior guards. He thought to himself, “deep in Mexico, I guess they thought no one would find them or dare enter the compound.” He was determined to use that arrogance against Blair and her cohorts. Following the sensor’s signature, Sean found himself outside of a locked door. Picking the lock was easy, but nothing prepared him for the sights and sensations inside the room as he stepped through the door.

The room was dark except for three display lights that perfectly framed his wife and two daughters as they hung against at the walls. They were naked and seemed to be moaning as they twisted in their chains. He could smell arousal and was embarrassed as he realized it was from his own family. Moving closer, the saw the nipple rings and chain....that Blair dared to mark their bodies infuriated him. He moved up to his daughters first and quickly picked the leg locks and then lowered their arms and opened the wrist locks. Both girls collapsed naked on the floor. Sean saw the chastity belt device and lock but decided it was too risky to slow down and open it vs. get out of the building. He moved across to his wife and quickly lowered her to the ground. Her eyes fixed on him almost begging for help.

Slowly he got all three captives to their feet and ushered them out of the door into the darkened hallway. Immediately, the red light on the chastity belts blinked and all three captives fell on the floor screaming in pain. Sean seemed shocked and helpless caught by surprise at the sudden screams. Lights came on and Blair’s voice came over the intercom. “Welcome Sean, your family is in extreme pain caused by the internal devices placed in their pussies and ass. Unless you pull them back into the room, the pain will continue and grow even stronger.” With that, she turned the controls higher causing the three women to scream louder. One by one, Sean pulled his family back into the room. Upon crossing the thresehold, the lights stopped blinking and the pain stopped, so did the screaming.

Sean looked down at his family, laying naked at his feet as Blair and her attendants entered the room. Defeated for the moment, Sean was quickly disarmed, his family secured to the walls, and Dr Ramon called.

“Welcome Sean, we have been expecting you,” laughed Blair. “Your family was the bait and we knew you would come right to it.” She continued, “you Americans are so predictable.”

With that, Sean was secured. As he was, he was forced to watch as Blair moved the controls on the remote back to the pleasure mode. The effect was immediate. All three women began moaning while the scent of feminine arousal intensified. He tried to look away but Blair would have none of it. “You see Sean, your women are just hot little bitches.” She laughed as he had to watch one after the other orgasm.

Blair laughed, “now that you are here, I have little use for your family; they have served their purpose.” She increased the pleasure another notch and as he watched, his daughters began humping their hips into the air. It revolted him, but he was not allowed to turn away. “Soon,” Blair looked directly at him, “you will join them.” She nodded her head and a table was rolled into the room. Sean immediately recognized it from the tape made of Jack’s torture. Sean was brought to the table and forced to lay face down while his arms and legs were secured. Once immobile, his clothes were cut away. The table was wheeled into position between his wife and daughters giving them a view of what was to come.

Sean knew he was in trouble. Unfortunately, he was in no position to resist. He just hoped he was stronger then Jack and could hold out until he was missed and help arrived. Laying naked, a female attendant moved under the table and pulled his cock and balls through the opening. Once his cock was hanging free, she slowly began stroking his manhood. Try as he might to battle the sensations, the attendant knew what she was doing and her touch, coupled with the smell of arousal in the room, soon had him hard. Blair watched in triumph.

Nodding her head, a collection tube was placed over Sean’s rigid cock along with a sleeve. With a few keystrokes on a computer keyboard, the process started. Sean knew what was happening before he felt it. The bitch was going to milk him. The sensations hit a second later.

The machine was efficient and never grew tired. Its pace was adjusted according to sensor readings from pads strategically placed on Sean’s body. He tried to distract himself, but nothing worked. He looked around and saw his wife’s eyes fixated on his cock. His daughters were forced to watch too as they thrashed under constant stimulation. Sean knew he was getting close and shouted out “no,” but that only drew Blair’s attention. Walking over, she whispered “cum for me, my good boy, cum for me hard.” With that she slowly moved her warm tongue around his earlobe causing him to explode. Sean felt his cock pulse before firing rope after rope of thick potent sperm into the collection tube. Blair laughed, “not so strong now are we.”

The collection tube was covering his cock was immediately removed and a clean one was put in its place. The collection cycle started over again. Blair held up the tube in front of Sean.....“this is like liquid gold.” Continuing, with your genes, I will get over $2000 an ounce for your material.” She then slapped his ass. Nodding, attendants quickly brought over a large butt plug and as his family watched, his virgin ass was raped for the first time. Within minutes, the plug realty firmly against his prostate and Blair turned it on. Sean stood little chance against the mechanical devices which continued to extract his essence for the next few hours. Blair watched it all with a smile. It was the perfect family portrait.....naked and orgasming.

With Sean neutralized, Blair’s attention turns back to Jack, Mia and Joan.

To Be Continued.