The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daughter’s Revenge Part 3

FD, FF, MF, MC, HU, LA, BE

Her father was taken from her when she was a teen by an ambitious District Attorney. Blair would now make her daddy proud by extracting revenge on the family that ruined her life.

Part 3

Dr Ramon had never had so much fun. Blair laughingly called him a “sick bastard,” but realized his techniques produced results. Under his direction both Jack and Sean received new injections aimed at increasing both the amount and potency of semen. Additionally, the drug cocktail started in both increased libido. Jack remained a controlled junkie, but Dr Ramon did not plan on using physical drugs to break Sean, he was determined to use Sean’s own body and those of his family to break the former agent. While Jack was kept isolated from Mia and Joan, Sean was kept in the same room with his naked wife and daughters. He got to watch their torture and they in turn got to watch his milkings. The closeness got harder and harder as his libido grew. The air was always filled with female arousal and his cock was in a constant state of arousal.

Joan was a lost cause. The programming, drugs and conditioning had turned her into Blair’s plaything. It was not unusual for Blair to bring Joan with her to meetings or training sessions with the captives. Joan did not wear clothes anymore and was always found with a collar around her neck. She rarely spoke, but responded to both voice and hand commands from Blair. Like a true bitch in heat, it was not unusual for Blair to have Joan mounted by any number for large dogs on the compound both for her amusement and the entertainment of her guards. Joan was known to howl as a thick dog cock and eventual knot penetrated her pussy. As a reward, Blair had a dog tail fashioned from a butt plug and the collard Joan was seen happily wearing it as she crawled around the feet of her Mistress.

When Mia was exposed to Joan’s debasement, she screamed, but it was a much higher pitched scream and one that caused her to grab her throat as in “what was that?” A mirror was rolled in front of Mia and for the second time, she was able to see what was being done to her. Staring back was a young Latina woman, it was not Mia. In fact, absent fingerprints and DNA, no one would every recognize the girl. Mia cried and just shook her head. Blair laughed, “welcome to Mexico my dear, I wanted you to fit in.” As Mia sat there, she was again injected with her drug cocktail sending her into a spiral of relaxation and abandonment. Ramon laughed, “this one will be a good little whore for you before we are done.” His programming began to work on Mia’s intellect and language centers within the brain. “Before I am done with her, she will not understand English and will be nothing more than a local girl you can use anyway you desire.”

Blair nodded as Jack was brought into the room. His cock was stiff and almost sore from swelling. When he saw Mia laying on the bed, he did not recognize her. He did what he had been programmed to do, he approached the bed, spread the Latina’s legs and lowered his body until his cock penetrated her pussy. Then, Jack fucked her and fucked her hard. Even in her stupor, Mia responded and was soon pressing back on her father’s swollen cock. When Jack finally exploded deep within her body, Mia released in orgasm and looking up, kissed her father. “Thank you daddy,” is all she whispered. Jack, regaining his senses, screamed again....“what have you done, where is Mia,” to which the Latina answered, “I am right here.” As Jack pulled his cock out of her pussy, he could not help but see some of his seed drip down her naked thigh. His libido was in overdrive and he had images of taking the girl again and again harder each time. He fell to the floor shaking in anger.....what were they doing to him?

Naturally, Blair filmed the entire sequence and it along with video of Sean’s family reunion was soon on a DVD slipped under Sue’s door. Although she did not want to look, she did, and her worst fears were confirmed. Sue curled up in a ball on the floor and sobbed. She did not move for hours.

In the room holding Sean’s family, a new drama was playing out. Lea’s breasts were swollen and enflamed. She was in pain, almost agony as she hung suspended. All three women were thirsty. In fact, the drugs they were given insured their thirst increased.

Blair walked in with Dr Ramon. Walking over, she touched Lea’s left breast causing her to scream in pain. “So swollen I see,” mocked Blair. “Dr Ramon, your drug inducing her milk to come in seems to be a success.” Kelli, hearing those words, pulled hard on her chains yelling “you bastard, leave her alone.” Blair laughed again as Ramon went over unfastened her belt, removed the two dildos, and using two fingers placed more of the arousing salve deep in Kelli’s pussy and ass. He then reinserted the dildos and fastened the belt. “You will learn to talk only when spoken to my dear.” Kelli, moaned “no” as the salve began to do its job. Within minutes her arousal began to build and within 15, she was ready to cum, but that was not allowed. She hung there in passionate agony unable to fall over the edge in orgasm.

Terri for her part asked for a drink. Blair laughed, “so thirsty I see?” Terri nodded her head. Blair signaled for the attendants to release Terri from her bindings. Once freed, Blair walked over to her, grabbed her arm and walked her in front of her sister. “you two need each other right now.” She continued, “Lea clearly needs her pressure released while Terri needs to quench her thirst”. Terri tried shaking her head no, but her head was pushed forward until her lips made contact with her sister’s nipple. That contact brought a drop of milk to the tip that then coated Terri’s lips. As Lea begged “please help me.” Terri opened her lips and slowly began to suck. She was immediately rewarded with a sweet flow of milk which caused her to suck harder. When one breast was emptied, she move to the other one. Lea was in bliss as the sensations from her nipples went straight to her pussy and as her sister sucked, she orgasmed flooding Terri’s mouth with a large jet of milk. Kelli was forced to watch all of this as was Sean. Kelli orgasmed under the salve, Sean fought it, but felt his cock grow hard.

Once Terri finished, she was bound again to the wall where she hung embarrassed but satiated. Meanwhile, in front of Kelli, Lea, and Sean were placed large water bottles connected to a cock like device where the straw should have been. Blair grinned, “there is cool water waiting for you, but unfortunately, you will have to suck a little cock to get it.” Kelli wasted no time given her level of arousal, she was soon almost deep throating the cock to get to the water. Lea tried to fight the need, but watching her mother, she could not. Within minutes, her head was bobbing up and down on the cock as she worked to extract the water. Finally, Sean rationalized, it was just a straw and soon was sucking like a champ and enjoying cool liquid as a reward. For the remainder of the day, the prisoners were watered every 6 hrs. At first a bell would I go and then the cocks would appear. They had 5 min to get what they could before a second bell would ring and the cocks would disappear. Ramon enjoyed conditioning them as he would an animal.

Sean knew he was losing. The shots he was given were clearly having an effect. His balls hung low and heavy under the table and his libido was spiking. As much as he tried to put sex out of his mind, he could not. He was surrounded by naked women who were orgasming all the time. The air was filled with their scent and the intense pheromones produced with each orgasm. He needed relief, so when he was finally connected to the machine for a milking, he almost smiled in pleasure. The massager against his prostate kicked in and as his wife and daughters watched, he body was again forced to give up its seed. However, this time, the milking continued for hours forcing orgasm after orgasm out of the former agent until it was almost painful. Each drop extracted from his body sealed his fate and highlighted his defeat.

That evening, Mia was brought before Sean’s family for the first time. Sean could not believe the transformation nor could Kelli. The Latina before them did not look like Mia but there was little doubt that it was her. Dr Ramon stepped forward and one by one started an IV line in Kelli and her daughters. Try as they might, they could not resist and as he told them that they too were going to be transformed, he opened the line allowing the drugs to flow into their bodies. Sean was helpless to do anything; in fact, Mia had crawled under his table and was stroking his cock preparing it for the milk machine. Blair laughed and filmed it all. “Friends and family,” she noted, “is there nothing better?”

Back in New York, Sue’s phone rang. Answering it in dread, Sue was greeted by Blair’s voice. “If you want to see your family again, pay close attention to our instructions.” For the next three minutes, Sue wrote down what she was to do.

The next evening as instructed, she was kneeling by her front door. Dressed only in a bra, panty, stockings and a garter, she was quiet as if waiting for someone. At 8pm, she slipped on a blindfold and drew a deep breath in anticipation. She heard her door open and muffled voices. She could hear men talking on a cell phone, but they were speaking Spanish. Sue was brought to her feet, given a coat and walked down the hall by a well dressed man in his 40s. He had placed her blindfold in his pocket. As they approached the doorman, he recognized Sue and greeted her with a smile. Sue returned the smile and willingly climbed into the car that pulled up for them. Once in the car, she was driven to a waiting plane and was soon on her way out of the country. Once aboard, her coat was removed and she was forced to sit semi-naked during the flight. She understood the rules, any disobedience could cause injury to her family and friends.

Upon landing in Mexico, she was immediately taken to Blair’s villa. She was put in a bright study and made to wait. While waiting, a young maid came in and asked her in Spanish if she would like coffee. Sue nodded her head no. As she did, she noticed a tear form in the young girls eyes, and assumed it was because the girl was sorry for what was going to happen. At that moment, Blair entered the room in all her glory and with a air of triumph. “So, I finally get to meet the prosecutor who ruined my life so long ago, welcome to Mexico.”

Looking at Sue, Blair snickered, I see that you are dressed for the occasion. Nodding to the maid, I see you are already acquainted with your Mia, now my Lusia. At the mention of her name Lusia bowed a little. Sue looked at her in shock. “Mia,” she questioned.

“Well, Mia is buried in there deeply, I am told, but she cannot get out.” Continuing, “after Dr Ramon’s conditioning and changes, what we have is Lusia. She only understands Spanish and is not very bright, but she does serve a purpose” looking to Lusia, she motioned her over, “she is sexy as hell and has a libido that will leave you breathless.” Blair laughed as Sue recoiled in horror.

“My daughter, what have you done to her?”

“Let’s just say that we kept her alive and introduced her to an alternative lifestyle, one of service.” With that a side door opened and Joan was led in on a leash. “Would you rather have her like lovely Joan here? That can be arranged.” Sue shook her head no. As Joan crawled over to Blair, Lusia started to move away.

“Nonsense girl, stay here,” barked Blair. Lusia froze in place.

“Pull up your skirt,” commanded Blair and Lusia immediately complied. Sue could see her daughter’s pussy was waxed smooth. Without any command, Joan buried her face and tongue into Lusia’s pussy which led to moans and then a very public and explosive orgasm. Tears rolled down Sue’s face as she watched her daughter cum under Joan’s tongue. She also cried for Joan who clearly was acting more on animal instincts then a human brain. “They are both so well trained,” remarked Blair. “Now just wait unti you meet the new Jack.” With that Joan was led away and Lusia was dismissed. Blair looked to Sue, “college girls, they get into the strangest situations, don’t they?”

“Come with me,” was all Blair said to Sue as she got up from her chair. Sue, self-conscious over being semi-nude looked embarrassed. “You are lucky you are not nude, but soon you will be, so enjoy what little covering you have on for now.” They walked down a long hallway and into a room that housed Jack, or what use to be Jack. Sue was shocked by what she saw. Jack was naked and shaved totally—head to toe. His eyes had a drawn look and Sue assumed it was from the drugs. Hanging between his legs was a cock almost twice the size of what she remembered and two swollen balls. Jack’s arms were restrained for good reason. Blair demonstrated by releasing them. Jack immediately began stroking his engorged cock and in under a minute had sperm flying through the air. Blair looked at Sue’s face etched in horror. Your husband has come such a long way in such a short time. However, I do think it was fucking his own daughter that sent him over the edge.” She continued, “it seems all he can do now is think of fucking, he’s a real pervert.”

Blair told Jack to get on the milking table and he willingly mounted it. “You see, he loves donating.” Sue was almost transfixed as Jack’s cock fell through the hole in the table and his balls soon followed. Her assistants fastened a collection tube and then the machine started. At the same time, Blair activated the massager resting on his prostate. Jack immediately moaned and to an outside observer, it looked as if he was fucking the table. He moved his hips in time with the machine. Sue tried shutting her eyes, but Blair told her to keep them open. As she watched, Jack’s balls were emptied and the container filled. Blair commented, “he is such a productive stud these days.” I make money on every donation.

Blair then handed the container containing Jack’s sperm to Sue. “It is amazing what happens to a man when he gets addicted; he will answer almost any question asked to get his next fix.” Smiling, “I was surprised to find out that you were such a prude; a prude with a capital “P”. “You never in all of your years of marriage treated poor Jack to a blow job.” Looking to Sue, now let’s start your training Sue, “please drink your husband’s sperm.” Sue hesitated and Blair threatened her and her family, “don’t test me, Sue, now drink.” Sue placed the vile to her lips, shut her eyes, and opened slightly as the milky seed slipped into her mouth. “Now swallow”, Blair barked. Sue did and immediately gagged at the taste. She gagged again and then vomited on the floor. Blair laughed out loud. “Now that we have established a baseline, it will be a treat to see how we overcome your aversion to sperm.” Continuing, “I’ll bet Ramon has a cure.” “You just spit out a $2000 drink, what a waste.” Sue still recovering, did not even feel the needle shoved into her thigh. By the time it registered, her head was awash in colors and she fell to the floor.

“Begin her transformation,” Blair ordered. “We’ll see how our high and mighty prosecutor loves Mexican life.”

Across the hallway in Sean’s room, things for his family were getting worse. Dr. Ramon, promised Lea, was already making modifications on the young woman. Not only was she actively lactating, but her nipples were now huge and extremely sensitive. Lea’s firm breasts had doubled in size. Additionally, Lea’s clit, a favorite of Ramon, grew to the size of a tiny penis when stimulated. Terri, and Kelli, were now conditioned to suck cock. All they had to do was hear a bell ring and their mouths watered for what was to come. Sean suffered the same fate. He too was conditioned by the bell and although he initially dismissed the cock head as just a straw, it soon became much more. Under Ramon’s conditioning, Sean loved swallowing cock and sucked better then his wife or daughter. When he sucked, the stimulator in his prostate throbbed reinforcing the feeling of pleasure. Sean’s cock and balls were much like Jack’s—large and full. His libido continued to increase and the latest drugs reduced his inhibitions. Ramon was sure he could totally control Sean with just conditioning.

Blair loved to torture him by making him watch Kelli and Terri squirm under the salve. The hotter they got, the faster the machine would milk Sean under the table. He found it impossible to ignore what was happening. Watching his wife and daughter naked and aroused, turned him on more and more. When Kelli and Terri were released from their bindings, they were almost wide eyed with lust. Each tore at their belt binding their bodies but found it impossible to remove it. Totally frustrated, they moaned in agony—agony caused by need. Blair grinned. “It is nice to see that you understand your places in life and your needs, now I will make you a deal.” Kelli, if you kneel in front of Lea and use your tongue to get her off, I will remove your belt. Likewise, Terri, if you crawl under your father’s table and suck him off, I will release your belt. However, once your belts are released, you are only allowed to play with each other. Both captives were quickly nodding their heads.

Within minutes, the room was a family orgy. It was all filmed by Blair’s team. Kelli was kneeling in front of Lea lapping furiously at her shaved pussy and sending her into an orgasmic frenzy. Terri was under the table with Sean’s cock buried deep in her throat. As she sucked her dad, she massaged his balls. Within minutes, Terri received her reward as rope after rope of thick cum poured down her throat.

Hitting a button on the remote, both belts unlocked and in seconds Kelli and Terri had removed both the belts and the offending dildos. Pushed on by the salve, they were soon locked in a tight 69 embrace where tongues and fingers squeezed the first of many orgasms from their bodies. Handed a double dildo, they moved on to fuck themselves with wild abandon and were totally lost in the moment. Their libidos were now in charge and they had no inhibitions. All the while Sean watched begging milked over and over. Lea was not allowed to participate as she was the property of Dr Ramon, but continued stimulation from her belt forced orgasm after orgasm from her changing body. When Blair had seen enough she stopped the action with a single word...“stop,” and the women stopped.

She then posed the family for a portrait. With Lea hanging from the wall, Kelli was placed on the floor, Terri crawled between her legs and was soon sucking on her mother’s swollen clit. Sean was released from the table and placed behind Terri. He then mounted her, driving his swollen cock deep into her body. The filming and stills were classic and continued until all three howled in orgasm. When finished, Kelli was forced to clean off Sean’s cock and Terri’s pussy where she eagerly used her tongue to accomplish the mission. Blair was beside herself. Sean’s family found nothing taboo and would do anything for pleasure. Her job with them was complete.

Within a day, Lea had been moved to Dr Ramon’s facility where she became his personal play thing and experiment. Her sister, Terri, was sent to a high end brothel where she serviced high rollers day and night with a zeal that made her owners proud. Kelli, remained at the villa, where she was made to service the guards on a routine basis. Her life was spent naked, used, and often abused. Her conditioning made her get off on pain and the guards were always inventing new ways to torment their toy. Sean was now totally controlled by Blair. Ramon’s conditioning techniques proved effective and the pleasure rewards available with each milking kept him under control Sean would do anything for Blair and often was the entertainment at parties. A over $2000 a sample do minimum of two samples a day, Sean netted Blair enterprise almost $1.5M a year. When Jack was added to the mix, it was $3M free and clear.

Finally, Blair turned her attention to Sue. The prosecutor had witnessed the destruction of Sean and his family, the debasement of Joan into a bitch in heat, the transformation of her only daughter into a Latina slut, and her own husband into a mindless junkie capable of the lewdest acts, now it was her turn.

For the last few weeks, Sue had been subjected to numerous drug cocktails, subliminal messages and conditioning responses. She was never allowed to regain full consciousness and was kept in a dream-like state. In this state, images were directly transmitted onto her retina and into her brain,; she was reprogrammed. Additionally, Dr Ramon and his team took the time to alter her mind and physique slightly to enhance Sue’s new position in life. Blair had stayed away from the process as she wanted to be surprised.

The day of the big reveal took place on a Saturday in Blair’s office within the villa. Blair was there with Lusia who not only served her drinks, but provided sexual favors and pleasure whenever required. The Lusia personality pushed the formed Mia further and further into the recesses of the mind and very few tears were now shed. In fact, Blair used Lusia to tease Jack keeping him in agony and in need of a release. She thought it ironic to use the former daughter as an instrument in her parents destruction.

Sue was wheeled in before Blair. Although capable of walking, they did not want Sue to injure herself in any way as she was brought out of her stupor. When sitting before Blair she asked, " you have your revenge, you have destroyed my family, what more could you want.” Unfortunately, and to Sue’s shock, the words poured forth in Spanish, not English and in a pitch unfamiliar to Sue. She grasp her throat and tried to clear her voice.

Seeing her confusion, Blair spoke to her in English. Sue did not understand a word. Her face had a look of panic. “Dr Ramon loves to use one’s body and mind against you; it seems he has outdone himself.” Blair spoke this phrase in Spanish and Sue understood. Now she was shocked.

With a nod, Blair ordered a mirror. It was soon wheeled in front of Sue. “And now the new Sue” announced Blair in Spanish as the covering over the mirror was dropped. The expression on Sue’s face was priceless.....staring back at her was a mature Latina woman with big, firm breasts, full hips, a round ass and jet black hair. Blair called her “Senora” out of respect for her age. When asked “why,” Blair explained, “why not....why not have you trapped in another body, in another life with no chance of escape. My dad has his prison and now you have yours.”

Continuing, she showed Sue, now called Maria by Blair, two needles. “In one,” she said, “is the libido drug. Your system and mind have been conditioned for sex: sex with men, sex with women, sex with yourself; you need it. This drug releases that libido and all of your inhibitions. The second drug, well how shall I say it, is the dumb her down drug. It lowers your IQ and makes you so agreeable to anything I desire.” She then had Sue stand as she inspected Ramon’s handiwork. She loved the enhanced clit; it was almost a little penis when erect. Flicking it, she saw Maria react....“Ramon is such a slut maker.”

Nodding to Lusia, the girl came forward and while Sue was held and screaming in Spanish, Lusia injected her mother with the first drug and then the second. The effect on Sue, now Maria, was dramatic. She felt arousal, heat and need build. Blair saw her pussy lubricate in front of her eyes and juices trickle down her thighs. A moan escaped her lips. Meanwhile her eyes dulled as her intellect waned. After 15 min the effects were irreversible, Sue was no more, she was trapped in the deep corners or Maria’s mind like a prisoner.

Blair clapped at the transformation and loved that the bitch prosecutor was now her bitch plaything. A side door opened and Jack walked in with two attendants. Within minutes Maria was prone on the floor with Lusia naked and nestled between her thighs. As Lusia’s tongue penetrated Maria’s pussy, both women moaned. Jack positioned himself behind Lusia and pushed his enormous cock deep into her waiting pussy. All three continued to satisfy themselves. “Such a family moment,” Blair laughed as pictures were taken. When all three orgasmed, they were removed from Blair’s sight.

Over the next month or so, Jack continued to be a willing donor being milked on a twice and sometimes three times a day schedule. Lusia continued to serve Blair, while Maria was sent to the local Bordello where she toiled night and day with the local truck drivers earning money for Blair’s cartel. Occasionally, Blair would ask how was she doing, but it was not to check on her well being, but to insure she was enduring enough suffering. Maria was known as the woman who loved three cocks and routinely was fucked in the pussy, ass and mouth at the same time.

Back in the United States, there were only rumors about what happened to Sue and her family. Special Agent Emily Disco picked up the file and retread it. Looking around, she inquired, “doesn’t anyone think this disappearance is the least bit suspicious?” No one answered, no one wanted to get involved. Secretly, many knew that not only Sue and her family, but Sean and his had gone missing, none were willing to take the risk to find out what happened.

Emily looked up and said, “ok, well at least I can go to the prison and interview the father.” With that, she picked up the phone and carefully dialed the wardens number.....