The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daughter’s Revenge 5

Phil’s conditioning continued as did his drug regime. His programming had given him a deepening fetish to latex and every time his body was encased, his cock grew hard and was perfectly outlined by the latex material. His hood was high tech and played subliminal messages all day. He now had eye slits but had special glasses that fit the hood. These glasses projected the conditioning images directly onto his retina. Dr Ramon fit Phil with an internal prostate stimulator that had not been used yet. Finally, Phil’s latest suit contained zippers for his ass, nipples and cock.

The drugs given Phil increased the size and girth of his penis as well as the size and capacity of his balls. Much like Jack and Sean before, Phil was now the beneficiary of all the work done on previous subjects. Ramon tried some new techniques on Phil as an experiment. The kink for latex was one, the love of domination was another, but the third was a total reprogramming of Phil’s past life. If Ramon was successful, Phil would never remember he was a federal agent.

Inside the suit, Phil struggled. It was a fight he knew he was losing and Ramon enjoyed leaving enough of Phil’s mind intact, so that the agent knew exactly what was happening to him; however, he had zero ability to change the outcome. Breaking an Alpha Male was always enjoyable when Ramon knew the victim was aware of what was happening.

In his mind, Phil had all of the pieces put together. The drinks, the winning, the golf and the abduction. He knew that they had stumbled into Blair’s trap and also knew what was happening could not be reversed. He hated the programming, but at the same time loved it for how it made him feel. He was continually taunted by Ramon and his words....“it is too late for you Phil, what I have started cannot be reversed.” To prove his point, images of latex clad men and women were flashed into his eyes and within minutes, Phil was rock hard. Ramon smiled, “do you see what I mean, you have such new tastes.” Most of all, Phil knew that slowly but surely, his mind was being taken away. Before long, he reasoned, he would know nothing but what Ramon wanted him to know. He worried about Emily, but knew he could be of no real help. Blair teased him, “you should have fucked your partner when you had the chance. Now, when you see her again, she will no longer be a partner, just a place for you to slip your cock into.” With that, images of Emily laying naked and aroused on her bed were flashed to Phil. “As you can see, our treatment with her is going well.” They then took Emily’s image and superimposed a latex suit covering her.....Phil grew immediately hard. “Good Boy,” Blair whispered.

Ramon had a special treatment in store for Phil.. He was given a new latex suit, one tighter and glossier then his present suit. The new suit had new zippers installed where Phil’s male nipples stood. Opening the zippers, Ramon’s assistants teased the nipples until they were hard. Phil could do nothing but suppress a moan and his cock again throbbed. Once hard, each nipple was pierced and a gold ring inserted. These rings then were attached to a gold chain that stood out against the gloss black of the latex. Instead of pain, Phil felt excitement and arousal as evidenced by his erecting cock pressing against the latex. When Blair walked forward and tugged on the chain, Phil screamed, but not in pain, but in orgasm as he shot spurt after spurt of his hot cum into the latex. “Such a bad boy, cumming without permission and soiling your suit.” Looking to Ramon, “make sure he is appropriately punished.” Ramon nodded as Blair left the room.

Ramon had his team strip the soiled suit from Phil and making him kneel, clean the suit with his tongue. Inch by inch, Phil was made to clean his own seed from the black latex. Instead of being humiliated, Phil found himself erect again. Ramon noticed, “such a good boy, he loves his punishment.” To continue the discipline, Phil’s cock was encased in a cock cage, while a steel anal hook was inserted with the rod running up his back and attached by a strap to a leather collar now around his neck. Phil was now hung on a wall restraint, displayed for all to see. As attendants walked by, they were encouraged to tease and torture Blair’s latest acquisition. A hood with eyeglass visor and ear buds kept him from seeing, but fed a steady stream of images and subliminal messages to his mind. Ramon laughed, “when he comes down, he will love to bathe Blair’s feet with his tongue.” In fact, he will want to bathe every inch of her body and we know how she loves a good rimming.”

Phil was broken and he knew it. What was left of the old Phil now retreated to the deep recesses of his mind. What now dominated Phil’s personality was his desire to service Blair, to endure any humiliation she heaped on him, and to become her best boy. Any semblance of an Alpha Male was erased from his mind.

When next Phil was presented to Blair, he fell to his knees with tears of joy falling down his cheeks. He lovingly picked up her right foot, slipped off her shoe, and began to slowly lick and kiss every inch of her foot. When he took each toe into his lips and began sucking one by one, Blair was amused. As he did, his cock hardened in its cage becoming somewhat painful to Phil, but his drive to please overrode any pain he felt. When Blair pulled on the anal hook driving the rounded end up against Phil’s prostate, he moaned in pleasure. “Such a good boy, Phil, such a good boy and such a slut.” Phil ached over the word “good boy” and almost drooled at the aspect of servicing his Mistress’ other foot. For her part, Blair openly discussed the demise of Emily Disco knowing Phil would play any part she dreamed up or desired.

As she sipped her drink, she felt Phil’s lips begin on her left foot. For a moment, she shut her eyes thinking, “Ramon has truly outdone himself with this one.” She smiled as she felt her thong moisten in excitement. The excitement was not from any foot fetish she had, but rather the excitement from seeing a federal agent, a true Alpha Male reduced to a kneeling servant at her feet. The power she held triggered the excitement she felt. When Phil finished cleaning her feet, he began a slow foot massage with creams and oils. Just handling Blair’s toes kept him hard. When he finished, he knelt on all fours so that she could rest her feet on his back. As he did, she admired the view—a submissive make complete with collar, anal hook and cock cage—the human form turned into a footstool.

Emily was awakened by the ring of the phone. Getting up off of the bed still wrapped in a robe, she tried to focus on where she was and what had happened, but her mind kept drawing blanks. “Hello,” Emily answered grabbing her cell phone.

“Agent Disco, Agent Emily Disco?” Questioned a soft feminine voice unknown to Emily.

“Yes, this is Emily Disco.”

The voice on the other end of the phone continued, “your Partner is in trouble, in fact, I have him in my custody. If you want to see him again, I suggest you meet me for dinner tonight at 8pm.”

Emily guessed, “Blair, is this Blair?”

Emily heard laughing, “you Americans, always quick on the uptake. 8pm tonight or I am no longer responsible for poor Phil.” With that the phone hung up and there was a knock at the door. Opening it, Emily found a box and a note. The note contained additional instructions, the box contained what she was to wear for dinner. The note emphasized what Blair had said on the phone, failure to comply would make Phil suffer. Emily sat in a chair confused. What had happened over the last few days, her mind kept drawing blank spots, but she had flashes of memories or images that kept teasing her mind. As she dropped her robe and headed to the shower, once again she passed the mirror that reflected her new image.....“what is going on her mind screamed,” but she had enough of Ramon’s cocktails in her system to dull any true fear or comprehension.

Showering, Emily took a deep inhale of breath as the needle shower hit her skin, she was extremely sensitive. As she looked down at her breasts, she realized her nipples were larger, fuller and reddened. Her breasts also seemed larger. When she ran her hands over her waxed pussy, she felt the dried bits of cum, but did not know what they were. Images of Carlos flashed in her mind, but she did not connect Carlos to her present condition. Emily did not realize that twice in the last 24 hrs, Carlos had filled her womb with his potent seed. Even now, his sperm were swimming deep within her body.

After her shower, Emily checked the clock and realized she had less then 45 minutes to get ready. When she opened the box, she found a dress almost too short and tight, sexy but almost sluttish lingerie and heels higher then anything she had worn in her life. Her mind registered something was wrong, but she went through the motions of getting dressed in an attempt to find Phil.

At 7:50pm, she was in the lobby catching stares from all of the men walking by. Although dressed far out of character, Emily for some reason felt sexy. She tried to dismiss the sensation, but could not. She did not know the slight tingles she felt were artificially controlled from afar. A tall man in a dark suit approached her, “Miss Disco,” he inquired. When she nodded her head, he said simply, “come with me.” He then led her outside to a waiting limo, opened the door and had her sit in the back. There was a cool Mimosa on the teak holder next to her seat. “Please enjoy the drink and it is not optional.” He watched as Emily slowly sipped away. When satisfied she was obeying, he put the car in drive and headed out into traffic. When Emily questioned “where are we going,” he said nothing remaining stoic and silent.

The car drove through the streets of the city until it came to a lakeside restaurant. Stopping, Emily’s door was opened and she was greeted warmly. Her head was a little light from the drink and she felt mildly relaxed considering who she was meeting. Again, Ramon was preparing her for what was to come. Entering the lounge area, Emily was quickly directed to a private secluded area where Blair was standing. Her first impression was one of admiration for the woman’s beauty. Emily shook her head. Instead of thinking about beauty, she should be thinking about getting Philip out of here. Blair walked forward and shook her hand. Nodding, an attendant came over and offered Emily a scotch. “Tonight,” Blair stated, “we will drink like men.” With that she offered a small toast and encouraged Emily to enjoy her scotch.

Emily brought up the subject of Philip over appetizers. Blair diverted the question complimenting Emily on how her dress fit her body. “It is a very Latin look,” she commented. Emily blushed as she felt Blair’s eyes on her. Turning back to Philip, Blair relented.

“I am afraid the Philip you know is not longer with us, he has been replaced by a new Philip, let’s say an improved version.” With that she snapped her fingers and a latex clad man wearing a hood came forward, what Emily could not get over was the size of his cock and balls pressing against the latex. “Impressive isn’t he?” Continuing, “you really should have fucked him as my father told you.” With that, the hood came off and kneeling at Blair’s feet was Philip who did not even recognize Emily.

“What have you done to him.” Blair laughed simply stating, “he’s been changed more to my liking and specifications.” With that she wiggled her feet and Phil moved over and took the foot between his lips. Emily was stunned, but also aroused. Her clit was buzzing, her nipples were hard and her ass pulsing. Next to Blair, a door opened and in stepped Carlos, he kissed Blair on the cheek. Emily had memory flashes but could not recall meeting before. However, her body responded on its own and Emily was soon leaking lubricating fluid into her thong. Blair brought out an envelope and handed it to Emily. In it were glossy pictures of Carlos fucking Emily, in both his room and the cave. With a snap of her fingers, video started playing on the walls and the sounds of taped moans, Emily’s moans could be heard clearly. Emily sat shocked, but also excited. “Emily dear,” Blair smiled, “it seems you’ve been a bad girl.” With those words, a hidden remote was turned up another level of intensity and it took all of Emily’s professionalism from moaning.

Emily shut her eyes in an attempt to escape what she was watching. On the wall in front of her, she saw images of her lips around Carlos’ cock. Next to her was a closeup video of his cock sliding in and out of the agent’s pussy. Emily clearly heard her voice moaning “fuck me.” Blair, laughed, “such a slut, Emily.” She mocked her, “I do hope you are on the pill as Carlos is known to be a breeding stud.” Emily quickly swallowed the new drink placed in front of her. Emily wanted to lunge at Blair, but could not, she did not have the energy. Blair laughed, “Phil is my boy. and soon you will be Carlos’ girl.” She smiled toward Carlos. Emily shook her head. But first, some entertainment. With that, she moved the remote to a higher level and watched Emily’s body quiver.

Nodding, two waiters came forward and pulled Emily to her feet. They then ripped the dress from her body and within minutes had the agent standing naked in front of Blair. “Such a pretty body, it is a shame that I have promised you to another.” Emily looked over to Carlos who grinned like a cat waiting for a bird.

Blair had Phil stand and the zipper covering his cock was opened. Out sprang a hard penis almost twice the size of anything Emily had ever seen. His balls flopped out, heavy and full. “I can see you noticed our enhancements to your partner. He is now much bigger and they say satisfying.” With a nod, Emily was thrown face down on a table where her arms and legs were held tightly. Blair told Phil to “fuck the bitch,” and Phil, not having a release in days, was happy to please his Mistress. As Emily pleaded with her partner, he stepped between her legs and with a single thrust pushed his cock deep into Emily’s waiting pussy. Quickly getting into a rhythm, Phil was soon totally buried in his partner’s body. Emily screamed, cried and fought, but to no avail. “Blair stop this,” she begged. Blair responded, " my father told you that your partner wanted to fuck you, it seems he was right.”

Phil kept going and going and unknown to Emily, he would not release until Blair told him too. The fight was out of Emily’s body. To her horror, the pain was replaced by pleasure and although she tried to resist it, soon her hips were matching Phil’s stroke. “Carlos, you have a real slut here, she loves it,” Blair yelled to her partner. Emily knew she was losing the fight and with a few more strokes she found herself on the verge of orgasm. Nothing could hold back the dam as it burst sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body. She screamed in release which triggered Blair to tell Phil to cum......he immediately flooded Emily’s womb with thick ropes of cum. When he pulled out, he walked to the front of the table and put his cock on Emily’s lips. “Suck it,” Blair shouted and Emily did. Tears rolled down her face, she was humiliated, embarrassed, degraded, but excited. Even as she sucked, her pussy, clit, ass and nipples were tingling. Carlos looked down upon her and smiled.

Carlos walked up to Emily, “look at what Phil has done to you. He basically raped you, filled you, made your accept his seed and then suck his cock. Don’t you believe he should be punished?” Emily, being extremely susceptible, nodded her head in agreement. Emily walked over to Phil and grabbing the dangling gold chain framed against his latex suit, pulled it hard almost ripping Phil’s nipples from his body; He doubled up in pain. Blair laughed and pointed to Phil’s crotch where his cock was springing to life. “Such a pain slut,” she laughed. Carlos saw a glimmer in Emily’s eyes. “Very good, Emily, you are such a good girl, now make him feel pain.” With those words, Emily kicked her knee out directly into her former partner’s groin.

Looking down at Phil, Emily felt rage. She did not know that the rage was being created by her programming and Ramon’s drugs. Emily again struck Phil and this time with a sharp kick, one followed another until Phil was moaning, but hard as a rock. The more she hit him , the more pleasure she felt. Her body was over stimulated as she landed her last blow. As she did, Phil erupted in orgasm, shooting ropes of semen over the floor. “You sick bastard,” Emily yelled, “you disgust me.” She was almost shaking in heated lust. At that moment, Carlos walked up and whispered in her ear. As he did, Phil was pulled off of the floor, and as she had been, bent over a table. One of the attendants opened the zipper on his latex suit exposing is ass.

Emily walked over and as she did, Carlos fitted her with a harness and a double dildo. She moaned slightly as it was inserted in her vagina; she really moaned when she slid the other fat end into Phil’s ass. “You liked raping me, you bastard, well it works two ways.” With that she penetrated his virgin asshole and drove her hips forward until he was impaled fully. She the proceeded to fuck her former partner until he was begging for her to stop......she didn’t. His pleas turned to moans and then into louder moans as Phil’s cock grew hard again. Carlos laughed and pointed it out to Blair, “your boy likes the cock my girl gives him.” In minutes Phil was again shooting sperm onto the surface of the table as Emily orgasmed behind him. Blair taped it all and these stills were added to an earlier collection that was soon on its way North of the border. Blair sipped her drink as the room was cleared, “I enjoy nothing better then the degradation of intelligence agents unless of course it is the degradation of two agents.

Emily was given a dress and shoes and then headed to Carlos’ car. In her mind, Carlos was her savior and Phil was the enemy. Phil was taken back to his room in Blair’s compound. Despite his recent fucking, he was again hard and wanting release....that was the mechanism of his control.

At Carlos’ house on the coast, Emily found her new life. She was Carlos’ arm candy and personal sex slave. Under his guidance, Emily’s subservient position and tendencies were deepened. She saw Carlos as a loving Master for whom she would do anything. Often, she accompanied him on trips and when she did, she was his stage assistant often used to snare unsuspecting audience members. She like Phil grew found of latex, the tighter the better and given conditioning Carlos constantly reinforced, she kept is excellent shape. The nano technology in her body allowed Carlos to “heat her up” on demand. The kink Ramon instilled into Emily for loving to inflict pain was put to good use by Blair. Emily took great pride and pleasure in breaking opponents of her Master’s friend. Many a night she would stay in Blair’s complex softening up her opponents in new and creative ways.

Emily often saw Phil at Blair’s but they lived in two different worlds. Whereas Emily remained strong and dominant under Carlos, Phil became more and more of a submissive under Blair. He would do anything for her no matter how degrading. Emily watched with amusement as Phil kneeling in latex took a cock up his ass as he sucked a cock in his mouth. He was now good for so many things.

Six months later Back in Washington DC, the new Agency Director had just received an update on agents who had gone missing. The number was unacceptable and she needed to make an immediate impact. Without asking anyone, she asked for an appointment with the Mexican Ambassador. Across town the ambassador’s phone rang and immediately after that, Blair’s phone in Mexico City rang. When she hung up, she looked at Phil kneeling in the corner stroking his morning wood. “It seems if Cindy Stroll wants to visit Mexico and check into agent’s disappearance.” “Well Phil, how would you like to meet the new director?” With that, Phil grunted and came all over himself.....“God, you get dumber by the day.” Calling her team together, Blair made new plans against a new target.

To Be Continued