The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daughter’s Revenge Part 6

Cindy Stroll was the new Agency head. She already had the reputation of being the youngest Director, now she was the youngest Agency head. At the age of 42, she was known as the woman with the golden touch and failure was not a word in her vocabulary. She had little field time and had spent most of her career in programs and policy building a political alliance that fostered her career to meteoric heights. She viewed the loss of agents as a black mark and as the new Agency leader was determined to not only stop the losses but account for the missing. Confident that this would leave a lasting impression on the Agency, she attacked the problem with vigor.

It was not hard to trace the connections. One of her first moves was to transfer Blair’s father to another prison where she felt his connections would take time to be reestablished. Once the transfer was complete, she visited the prisoner. Instead of asking him for anything, Cindy did all the talking. “By the time I am finished with your family,” she promised him, “you will be begging for mercy for your daughter and there will be none.” Blair’s dad looked up with a blank expression, “you arrogant bitch, you have no idea who you are dealing with.” That statement ended the conversation. He was immediately moved to solitaire with no communication allowed until the operation was over.

That evening, Cindy went home dropped off by her security detail. Walking into her condo, she threw her keys on a table by the door, poured herself a drink and settled in to read her mail. She found it hard to concentrate as her mind kept going over today’s events. Snatching Blair should not be hard. She had the right team capable of the action and she had the cooperation of the Mexican Government and especially Diego Racin, the current ambassador to the United States. Diego, she considered a friend as they had known each other for almost two years. For awhile it seemed, Diego wanted to get romantically involved with Cindy, but she gently rebuffed him and their relationship turned into more of a friendship. Stripping for her evening bath, Cindy lit some candles, poured some bath oil into the warm water and sank into the tub allowing her muscles to relax. As she began to wash her body, she allowed her hands to linger on her nipples hardening them with her touch. One thing led to another and before the bath was over, Cindy’s fingers were buried between her thighs and she was moaning in orgasm. Finally relaxed, she exited the tub, admired her fit body in the mirror and headed to bed.

The following day, she met with Diego at the Mexican Embassy where she discussed her plans for Blair. She needed his support for extradition after the arrest. Diego promised full cooperation. As Blair left the embassy, Diego picked up the phone and placed a call to Mexico City. On the other end, Blair listened as Diego said quickly,” we have both a problem and an opportunity.”

What Cindy misjudged were two things. One, the reach of Blair’s empire into the Mexican Government and two, the anger a jilted Latin lover feels towards the woman who wronged him. Ever since Cindy rebuffed him, Diego was waiting for a day of revenge. When he found out about the plans for Blair, he knew that day was now at hand. Before it was over, he reasoned, he had a good chance of not only cementing his value to Blair, but acquiring Cindy as he initially intended. Before the phone call was finished, plans were put into motion for Cindy’s demise.

Within the Agency, planning meetings were set and over the next few weeks a detailed plan was developed. It called for minimal agency presence with most of the security and strike forces being provided by the Mexican government. Cindy and a small security team would travel to Mexico City to witness the operation and take custody of the prisoner once extradition was signed. On the appointed day, Cindy and her team boarded a government gulf stream and flew south to an isolated airfield outside of Mexico City. Upon landing, they linked up with the Mexican force’s advanced party for transportation to a vantage point overlooking Blair’s compound. They never made it.

The entire plan was a sham and the Mexican’s they were talking too were part of Blair’s organization posing as military. Offered bottled water for the long drive into the city, one agent after another passed out. Blair, traveling with her Mexican counterpart, never knew what hit her as her field of vision narrowed and became a dark tunnel before fading to black.

Blair’s phone rang. “We have the Americans.” Smiling Blair said, " take her security detail for processing, Ramon can have fun with them and bring the woman to me.”

The van with the security detail headed into the back of Blair’s compound where the new captives were unloaded, stripped and secured spread eagle against the wall. There were two men and two women. The men were on one side of the wall while the women were on the other side; they ended up facing each other. Each had a single spotlight illuminating their nude form. “Wall art,” Ramon chuckled. “I never grow tired of these gifts Blair sends me.”

In the main house, Cindy was unloaded and taken inside where she was placed on a sofa under guards. Blair looked at her watch and realized she had about 30 min before the effects of the drug would wear off, so she poured herself a drink and sized up her foe. Blair was surprised by Cindy’s youthful look. “Not bad for 42, but we’ll see how she looks when we are done with her.” She already had some ideas, but was sure Ramon would have thoughts too. However, this one in the end was Diego’s, so he would have final say.

On the other side of the compound, one by one, the agents regained consciousness. Looking up, Dave, the team lead, muttered “what the fuck,“before realizing he too was naked. Across from him were Nancy and Joan, both in their naked glory—fit, trim and beautiful. He looked down to avoid staring. As Joan and then Nancy awoke, both tried without success to hide their nakedness. Both were surprised and shocked at being held spread eagle against the wall. As they looked up, they saw their male counterparts also naked and tried to avoid looking at them with their eyes. Ramon chuckled, “professionals get so easily embarrassed.”

Walking down the aisle between the agents, Ramon laughed, “welcome to my home, I just love the wall art.” With that, the agents began to yell at him. He smiled and with a nod of his head, assistants appeared out of the shadows and quickly inserted penis gags into all four of the agents’ mouths. Silence returned to the hallway except for an occasional grunt. “You see, I am in charge here and I make the rules. Rule number one is no talking unless I talk to you.” Continuing, “I am sure you will get accustomed to the gags, so appropriate for American agents.” Now, let’s get you all ready for my treatments.

With that, a rolling cart appeared and the assistants went over and retrieved their implements for each captive. Dave and Jim were first and as their female partners looked on each had a waist harness fitted on them that held a medium butt plug. With little fan fare, each agent’s ass was raped by the plug as it was pushed into place. “I love it when they fight” , Ramon laughed. The attendants then took a cock cage and locked the male agent’s penises inside the cage. A large sounding rod was then inserted. Fight as they might, the men could not stop the torture. Finally, their nipples were pierced and rings inserted.

Now it was the female agents’ turn. They tried to cry out, but the penis gag effectively drowned out their words. Attendants in short order had both encased in a chastity belt fitted with both a dildo and a butt plug. Their nipples were pierced and gold rings inserted. Finally, their clit hood was pierced with a similar ring inserted. Tears rolled down their faces as they felt their bodies being violated.

Ramon looked at the handiwork, “now isn’t this a pretty picture, I shall enjoy all of you.” With that, he approached each agent and showing them a syringe, injected a strange looking fluid in their arms. Stepping back, he watched as they tried to resist, but one after the other slowly stopped fighting, allowing their heads to roll forward and eyes roll back. The two female agents began to drool out of the corner of their mouths. “Remember to up the dose every six hours, use the hood and ear buds, I want to make this a quick process.” Ramon then left the facility. As he left, the attendants began the last indignity. They activated a switch that immediately turned on the vibrations on the belt and plugs/ dildos. The intensity was dialed to medium. They laughed, “let’s see how the Americans hold up to that stimulation.” Then the room was silent except for the constant humming of the devices.

Cindy slowly regained awareness laying on the sofa. She tried to move, but found it almost impossible as she was still groggy. She heard a female’s voice warning her not to sit up too quickly or risk the chance of a large headache. That warning and a spinning head had Cindy back on a pillow for about 10 minutes, by that time Blair was sitting across from her.

Cindy sat up and immediately recognized her foe. “What have you done to my agents, if anything happens to them, I will hold you personally responsible.”

Blair nodded her head, “of course you will, and I will gladly take responsibility.” With that, she showed Cindy some 8x10 inch glossy photographs of her detail hanging naked on the wall and in various states of restraint. “How could you,” Cindy questioned.

“My dear, we have perfected the ultimate way to transform anyone against their will. I have spent years working on the process and now it is mine and only gets better and better with each test. Before long, you will hardly recognize your agents. Only then, will you know the fate that awaits you.”

With that statement, Carlos entered the room escorted by Emily, or someone who was Emily in the past. The woman Cindy saw was pure ‘sex in heels’ and hung on Carlos’ every word. Her hair was darker and sportier and her breasts seemed larger, but Cindy was sure it was Emily. As she drew this conclusion, a latex clad Phil entered the room and sat down in front of Blair quickly massaging her feet with his hands and tongue. Cindy was shocked. Blair took note. “They are the perfect pair, Phil gets off on pain while Emily has an affinity for inflicting pain on others as you may see before we are done.

Blair looked down at her opponent. “Well, while we work on your agents in the other building, I don’t think we should ignore you.” Nodding to Emily, “I think it is time to begin softening up your former boss, don’t you?”

While Cindy watched, Emily walked over to a cart and picked up a syringe. “This won’t hurt a bit, " she mocked. Two attendants grabbed Cindy’s right arm, quickly tightened a rubber tube around it and as the vein bulged, Emily injected the agency head. Cindy managed a “noooo” as the constricting band was removed allowing the drug to race into her system. A look of shock and then calm washed over her face as the full effect as felt. “I am sorry Ramon is missing this,” Blair remarked, “he always likes to watch them go under.”

Cindy’s mind exploded in colors and patterns before she was able to focus again. When she did, she was calm, and impressionable. When told to stand and remove her clothes, she did without any shame. Of course it was all filmed. When Cindy slipped off her panties revealing a healthy bush, Blair laughed, “time to trim and wax the bitch.” While you are at it, please give her nipple and clit rings.....I want her to have the full experience.

Blair held a meeting with Ramon and her staff. “We have all of these gifts dropped into our lap, what shall we do with them?” As she was talking, Phil was busy massaging her calf muscles under the table. She kicked him hard, “Boy go and get me a wine.” Phil stood and headed off to the bar. " He is so docile these days, a far cry from his Alpha Male personna.” Looking at Ramon, “maybe you take the four agents and turn them into opposites......one an Alpha Male breeder, one a docile sub, one a hard core dyke and one a submissive slut.” Ramon nodded, “how about the director?” Blair thought hard, I have not yet decided her fate but she will first witness what we do to her team; besides, she belongs to Diego.”

Back in the hallway, the four agents gradually regained consciousness. All felt a buzz of arousal from Ramon’s cocktail, but the men were obviously in pain and discomfort. The stimulators in their ass rested on their prostate and the continual stimulation had caused their cocks to swell inside the restricting cage causing pain. Added to this was the fact that the constant stimulation caused a severe case of blue balls. The pain their own body inflicted on them was greater than anything Ramon could think of. Here were two Alpha males, humiliated, bound like animals and in severe pain.

Blair, tiring of the discussions and pending decisions had Phil run her a bath. He scented it with her favorite oils, lit some candles, and as she lay back in the warm waters sipping her drink, began washing her body. He had gotten better and better over the months in pleasing her and rarely needed to be punished. Now as he looked upon her naked form, his cock got hard under his latex suit. “Phil, you always have such a delicious reaction.” He just nodded his head having learned she did not want him to speak. As she shut her eyes, his hands began to slowly massage her body until they concentrated between Blair’s thighs. All of the excitement with Cindy had her ready for release and within minutes she convulsed under the water. Opening her eyes, she stared at Phil, “good boy, as a reward, you may cum for me.” As she watched, Phil opened the zipper in the latex suit freeing his cock. He knelt next to the tub and stroked it until he erupted in orgasm. Spurt after spurt of cum hit the tile floor. Without a word from Blair, he leaned forward and using his tongue, cleaned up the mess. Blair smiled, pleased with what the former Alpha male had become.

Meanwhile in the hallway, Ramon went to Nancy. “You have the ability to end their pain” pointing to the two male agents. With that, he held out the key to the cock cages encasing the men. When their cocks are freed there is only one way to cure the blue balls which become worse over time. As Nancy stared at Ramon, all she could hear was the pleas of Dave and Jim. Still belted, Nancy was released from the wall as the intensity of the vibrations attacking her own body were increased. She approached Jim and fumbling with the keys, undid the lock and freed his cock which immediately filled with more blood now freed from its restraints. Jim almost screamed as new pain racked his body. “Nancy, you know what to do,” Ramon taunted. As she reached forward with her hand, Ramon corrected her, “with your mouth dear, with your mouth.” Nancy could take no more of Jim’s agony and engulfed his cock between her lips. Bobbing her head up and down, she soon had Jim on the agonizing edge. When he exploded, he flooded her mouth and throat with thick shots of sperm and immediately felt relief.

Ramon, filming the entire event applauded, “bravo, but now poor Dave needs your help.” Already humiliated, Nancy moved on to Dave and as she did, Ramon intensified the vibrations she was feeling. Freeing his cock from its cage, Nancy soon was almost deep throating Dave in an attempt to end his agony. As Dave reached climax, so did she, and she proceeded to swallow every drop of his cum. Again, Ramon filmed it all. “That’s what I love, agents helping agents.”

With a snap of his fingers, both males were again encased and the stimulation began again. Looking to Joan, Ramon quipped, “next time, you will get to enjoy the fruits of their labor.” Nancy was again secured to the wall and could not look up, ashamed of what she had been forced to do. She was also embarrassed at her public orgasm; it was evident to all that she had cum while sucking Dave’s cock. She felt humiliated. “This one,” Ramon commented, speaking to his assistant, “she will be the submissive one. Modify her treatments.” Pointing to Joan, “and here we will have our dyke.” Eyeing the men, he pointed, " the one called Jim, he is the Alpha Male; Dave, not so much. Modify their treatments.” Technicians walked up and again injected each with different drugs. As their heads rolled forward in a stupor, each agent was set on a path to their new personality. Little did they know, there was no turning back.

Cindy awoke bound to a bed with an IV slowly dripping into her arm. Above her was a mirror where she could look up and see her dilemma. What she first noticed was her nakedness. Then, she noticed the piercings. Her nipples and clit ached but she could not tell if it was from pain or a dull form of pleasure. She also noticed she had been shaved, she could see her swollen pussy lips. Cindy wondered out loud “what are they doing to me?” As she had this thought, other images appeared on the mirror. On it, she saw her agents moaning in pain. She saw Nancy released from the wall servicing first one and then the other male until Dave and Jim exploded in her mouth. To Cindy’s horror, it seemed as if Nancy reached orgasm while giving a blow job. Her mind was awash with the images that were repeated over and over in a loop. She knew her agents were in trouble, but there was nothing she could do to help.

Cindy heard the door open to her room and in walked Blair with Philip on a leash following behind her. “I see you are enjoying the entertainment that your agents provided us. Even now, it continues and I will be sure to keep you up to date.” With a nod, Philip reached down and started stroking Cindy’s feet which were now extremely sensitive. When he picked up a foot to kiss it, Cindy tried to kick him away, but Philip held on tightly as his lips encircled toe after toe. Blair leaned in close, “that feels so good Cindy, you need to just concentrate on the feelings Philip creates; he is so skilled; afterall you trained him.” Try as she might, Cindy found herself agreeing more and more with Cindy’s words and Philip’s tongue did feel wonderful. She leaned back in the bed for a moment before again trying to push him away.

“Cindy, you will break so easily. You are not a trained field agent. You have no idea how I can turn your body against you and make you an instrument in your own demise.” With a snap of her fingers, the door opened and in walked Carlos and Emily. “Do you mind if I borrow Emily for awhile,” asked Blair. Carlos had no problem and within minutes, Emily was naked and laying between Cindy’s spread legs. Crying out “noooo” as Cindy felt Emily’s tongue brush her clit, she could not move to escape. Emily laughed and finding a dildo, used it as she lathered the engorged clit with her tongue. However, the dildo was not inserted to fill Cindy’s pussy; Emily wanted to rape the Director’s virgin ass.

Cindy screamed out loud when penetrated; she had never been taken this way before. The pain was sharp and severe, but it did not bother Emily; in fact, the more Cindy screamed, the more aroused the former agent got. Throughout it all, Emily kept her lips on the captive’s clit. As the dildo penetrated and then moved in Cindy’s ass, Emily let her tongue keep pace. Within minutes, screams stopped and Cindy found her body responding. To her horror she felt an orgasm building, and when it overwhelmed her, she almost flew off the bed in response to the sensations. Blair looked on laughing. “Cindy, for all your pretense, it seems you are just a little 42 year old slut.” Laughing, she walked away with Emily and Phil following behind. Turning her head, “I am going to have such fun with you.”

Cindy collapsed back on the bed sobbing in fear and knowing her body had betrayed her. Even now, her ass had relaxed and accommodated the dildo that Emily left in place. What frightened her the most was what had happened to Emily. If she had been changed and transformed to behave this way, what was going to happen to her team? What was going to happen to her?

Things were no better for her team. The drugs being pumped into them combined with behavior modification techniques, subliminal messages and mental conditioning were taking its toll. Each was slowly transforming as Ramon had dictated. Joan was given additional testosterone in her IV that not only caused a spike in sexual arousal and need, but aggressiveness. Nancy was fed a cocktail that both increased her libido but lowered her inhibitions. Her suggestibility rating was off the scale. Images flashed into her retina were of latex clad women serving others or allowing themselves to be used for pleasure. Each time those images flowed into her, she was physically stimulated to the point of orgasm. Again, Ramon relied on the mind—body connection to seal Nancy’s fate.

Jim and Dave’s treatments were showing the intended effect. Jim, the designated Alpha Male received drugs that increased the size of his penis and balls. Both the length and girth increased as well as testicle size. Additionally, his aggressiveness and libido were increased as well as muscle mass. As the Alpha, his output of pheromones and his sensitivity to other’s pheromones peaked. Dave on the other hand was injected with a cocktail that decreased the size of his cock and balls. Although his libido remained high, his psyche was now one of growing submissiveness. He was now being conditioned to obey others and was provided new kinks for latex, pain and degradation. In all cases, agents retained their IQ and were able to realize what was happening to them, but they were unable to stop it.

Joan was taken away and when returned showed the physical signs of transformation. Her long blonde hair was now dyed jet black and cut in a short crop. She now sported additional piercings in her ears and belly and a gold chain ran between her nipples and down to her clit. To her fellow agents, she had gained muscle mass and was no longer lean. Her voice had grown deeper and she sported a tattoo on her lower back stating “women rule.” When she looked at Nancy, she said out loud, “are you going to be my bitch.”

Ramon, decided to have some fun. He placed Jim and Joan in the same room and then had Nancy strapped to a table and brought in. Immediately, both had their eyes on the prize. The pheromones in the air triggered Jim’s Alpha Male role and he knew what he had to do. As Joan approached Nancy declaring her “my bitch,” Jim circled behind her and suddenly struck with surprising force, driving Joan to the floor. Quickly overwhelming the struggling woman, he pinned her hand behind her and secured them with a flex band conveniently left on the floor. Joan struggled, cursed and fought, but being on her knees with her hands lock behind her, kept her under control.

What Jim did next surprised even Ramon. Instead of attacking Nancy, he positioned himself behind Joan and ran his cock up and down her slit. When he was ready, he grabbed her hips and thrust forward, quickly penetrating the agent turned dyke much to her horror. “Get off of me, you bastard, " screamed Joan, but her cries were like a drug to Jim as he drove deeper and deeper into the former agent’s body. Jim was now like an animal in the rut. Joan was his bitch and he was going to show her who the Alpha Male was in the group. He fucked her like she had never been fucked before. Her screams just made him fuck her harder and when her screams turned to grunts and then moans, Jim knew he won. With a roar, he emptied his balls into her body as she screamed in orgasm.

He then pulled out his cock, wiped it off on her back and looked towards Nancy. Joan rolled over on her back crying. She had been raped by a male, not just any male but by Jim. Not only had she been raped, but she ended up loving it, screaming in orgasm as he came deep inside her body. She had no feeling for men, hated them and now this, how had her own body betrayed her? Inside her mind was screaming...no feeling for men? She realized what they were doing to her. She wasn’t a lesbian much less a dyke and here she was acting like one.....she screamed internally, “God help me.”

Nancy was Jim’s next victim. She was exposed, strapped bent over a table. Her pussy was exposed, open and glistening wet. Jim, having defeated his rival in a way she would remember, moved directly behind Nancy. Just looking at her glistening pussy made his cock hard. Again, his movements were like those of an animal, hands on her hips, line up his cock and thrust hard. Nancy cried out when penetrated but again, the quickness of his assault and her positioning left little resistance. He fucked his former partner with a vengeance. Nancy, however, seemed to enjoy every minute and was soon pressing back onto his hard cock. As he grew close to orgasm, so did she......he exploded in her, filling her body with his cum. Nancy, feeling his release, fell over the edge into her own orgasm; her body pulling in his seed towards her womb. In her mind, she loved pleasing him, she needed to please him. It got her off.

Ramon now had all three taken back to the wall and hung in place. The chastity belts with the plugs and dildos were put back in place and turned on. Joan could not even look up at Jim, her anger, rage and humiliation kept building. Nancy, just looked at him with admiring eyes. Jim looked over at Joan, chuckled commenting, “that’s what happens when you mess with a real man you dyke bitch.”

Dave, meanwhile took it all in and had no idea what had happened. He was now removed from the room and when he returned, was dressed in latex from head to toe. Philip led him back in, fitted his visor and ear buds and opening the zipper near his encased cock, stroked it until it hardened. It was clear to all that Dave’s cock had grown smaller. “Mmm, such a nice size,” Philip laughed. He then got a smaller cock cage and encased the agent. Looking at the four hanging on the wall, he grinned, “welcome to the family.”

Of course, the entire episode was filmed and even before it was over, it was being streamed into Cindy’s eyes. Tears ran down her face; Blair was destroying her team.

Ramon walked into Cindy’s room and began a one way conversation with the Director. “You know, the human body’s biggest weakness is pleasure. You can train agents to resist torture, but not pleasure. You see the mind and body crave pleasure and will do anything to get it.” Smiling, he continued, “as you will find, it is very addictive.”

With that, he explained what he was doing. “My drugs have already prepared your body. Your sensitivity has increased as you saw when your feet were massaged.” He continued, “I have also played with your libido. In effect, you will want more and more of what I give you.” Smiling down at her, “and now, this is where technology comes in. I am placing a mini vibrator on your clit, on your nipples, and well, you already have your ass filled.” Continuing, “least I forget,” he murmured as his fingers penetrated Cindy’s pussy pressing against the front wall, " a special one on your G-spot right here.”

He then went on to explain the mind-body connection and how her mind would soon associate pleasure with all kinds of degrading acts. “Please try to fight it, I love breaking tough bitches.” With that images began flowing into a visor Ramon placed over her eyes, ear buds delivered subliminal messages, and the vibrations started timed with the images. The drugs flowing from the IV all but eliminated Cindy’s resistance. Ramon checked done last time and left the room.

Cindy tried to keep her mind on anything but the images and what she was feeling. It worked for awhile, but in the end, technology won and her body quaked in one orgasm after another. Blair and Ramon laughed as after one powerful sequence, Cindy squirted as he G-spot was stimulated. “I would have never guessed our prude squirts.” Ramon laughed, “when I am done with her, she will do more than squirt.”

While on the gurney and under control, Cindy’s physical appearance began to be altered too and over the course of a few weeks, her mind and body were slowly changed to Blair’s specifications.

When Cindy awoke, she was sitting in a chair in a plush hotel room in Mexico City. Confused, it took her a minute to gather her bearings. Standing up slightly unsure of her balance, she walked over to a mirror and the reflection confused her. Staring back was someone she did not fully recognize. Whereas, she had been 42 yeas old, now staring back was what seems to be a somewhat younger woman. Her hair was shorter, darker and more stylish then her professional image normally allowed. Her skin was bronze with a dark tan while both her breasts and hips seemed a little larger. He makeup looked like it had been done by and artist and she was dressed in a gold trimmed cocktail dress that was not only expensive, but hugged her body like a tight glove. On her feet were heels much higher then she normally wore, but she now handled them with ease.

As Cindy stood before the mirror, she remained confused. Why was she here in Mexico City? She had memories implanted, but they confused her even more. She knew that she was the Agency head, but there were gaps, large gaps. She opened her wallet and found all of her information intact, even her drivers license and passport showed her new look. Did she have a stroke? Why did her memory fail her? All of these questions raced through her mind as she sat there. Then the phone rang, it was Diego. “My car will be there for you in 10 minutes.” She muttered “alright,’ but was unsure what she had agreed to.

Ten minutes later, Diego walked into the hotel lobby and everyone immediately recognized him as the Ambassador to the United States. Approaching Cindy, he took her right hand and kissed it. “You look wonderful my dear, that dress you selected shows incredible taste.” He then walked her out of the lobby and into a waiting car. The driver knew where to go. Cindy tried to tell Diego that something was wrong with her, but he dismissed it as exhaustion, too much travel, or too much sun. “Tonight, we will relax with some of my friends and you will feel great.” He then mentioned that her security detail had already arrived where they would have dinner.

What Cindy did not know is that part of her modification done by Ramon included implanting microscopic vibrating implants within her nipples, clit and clit hood, anal ring and across the soft skin of her g-spot. These devices were Bluetooth activated and easily controlled remotely. Diego, had the controller in his pocket. As he talked to her, he set the vibration on her clit and nipples to low. Almost immediately, Cindy felt the slight buzz of arousal. Shutting her eyes, she enjoyed the sensation for a second and only opened them when Diego asked, “are you alright.” Nodding her head, she wrote off the sensations to her reaction to Diego. Secretly, she had this image of him naked and oiled making love to her. She shook her head slightly, where did that thought come from?

Driving across the city to a gated compound, they were soon standing in front of a large mansion. When the door was opened, there stood Blair looking beautiful in a low cut cocktail dress. “Welcome Diego. Welcome to Mexico, Cindy. Please come in and make yourself at home.” Blair stepped aside as Cindy crossed the threshold.

To Be Continued.