The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daughter’s Revenge: The Final Chapter

As Cindy walked into Blair’s residence, she had the nagging feeling that she had been there before. Things looked familiar, but she quickly dismissed that idea. Blair was a gracious hostess and soon drinks were being served as other guests arrived. When Carlos arrived, he was escorted by a fellow American, an Ex-Pat named Emily. Again, Cindy thought that Emily looked familiar and she even asked " have we met before?” Emily smiled, took a sip of her drink, allowed her eyes to wander Cindy’s body, and then looked up “no, I am sure we have not, I would remember someone as beautiful as you immediately.” Cindy thanked her for the compliment and caught herself blushing. The final guest of the evening was Ramon, introduced as a doctor. What surprised Cindy was the age of the woman accompanying him, she seemed to be almost college age and was introduced as Lea. Again, something about the young girl struck Cindy as familiar, but she suppressed a question. Lea also seemed a little out of proportion. For her height and weight, her breasts seemed extremely large. Cindy tried not to stare or notice, but Lea’s dress accented her cleavage. Ramon came over and introduced himself and seemed charming if not interesting.

Blair nodded her head and a team of waiters and waitresses came in with passed appetizers. What caught Cindy’s eye was their uniform. She could not help put notice many were wearing what looked like form fitting latex. Also, many of them looked American vs Mexican. “Immigration works both ways, Cindy. When you offer the right salary, you can import the finest help and entertainment.” Ramon walked up and taking Cindy by the arm showed her some of the art hanging in the room. “You will have to excuse Blair’s taste in art, he cautioned, she tends towards th erotic.” Ramon stopped before a black and white picture showing four nude figures hanging against a wall. All were hooded and restrained in various ways. “Let’s just say she has eclectic tastes.

As Ramon continued to show Cindy the art, Diego activated the micro-vibrators on her clit and nipples. Within minutes, Cindy felt the slow building of arousal. When Ramon asked her if she was ok, Cindy answered “yes.” He laughed, “some women get highly aroused or embarrassed when looking at this type of art. I just want to make sure you are not embarrassed.” Cindy nodded her head. Diego, watching from across the room was impressed by the work done by Ramon’s team. So far, Cindy was like a new woman.

Cindy gradually worked her way back to Diego. She knew that her nipples had hardened and that her pussy was growing wet. “Her art, it is so interesting, and the models look so real,” she commented to Diego.

“Yes, she uses only the finest studios.” In fact my dear, after looking at the art, I think you are a much more beautiful and sensual model than any on display.” As Diego made the comment, he hit the pulse button on the remote in his pocket. A jolt of pure pleasure shot through Cindy’s body. She almost moaned. “Are you ok.?”

“Yes, Diego, I am fine, it was just your comment was so unexpected. I took me by surprise.”

“I am just telling the truth my dear, maybe one day the camera will be graced and capture you image.” Again, Cindy felt herself blushing as she quickly transposed herself into the pictures she viewed.

Diego smiled as another latex clad waitress came up with a tray of drinks wearing a name tag marked Nancy. It took Cindy a moment to recognize her, but she then placed her face as one of the models in a few of the pictures. Cindy could also clearly see the outline of nipple rings poking against the latex. Taking a drink, she thanked the woman and then commented, “you looked lovely in the pictures.” Nancy lowered her eyes and quietly replied, " thank you ma’am, I am just happy that Ms Blair loved the pictures as I wanted them to please her.” She then walked away. Watching her walk away, Cindy was sure there was an object protruding from the woman’s ass. She was about to say something to Diego, when her own ass began to hum slightly. Her mind immediately said “mental association,” and dismissed the feelings. Cindy did look down at her dress to insure her own nipple rings were not poking through. In her mind, she did not remember getting the rings or the clit ring, but now thought they were cute body jewelry. Diego walked up. “You look flushed, are you ok?”

Looking up, Cindy replied, “of course Diego, it must be the wine, the art” and then smiling a little commented “and you of course that has me a little off balance.”

Diego lifted his glass, “to off balance then.” Laughing, “I may have to get my own set of art for my villa here; I don’t think it would work at the embassy in Washington DC.” He continued, " but I love to see you off balance, there is something about a strong woman who is suddenly unsure of herself.” He hit the pulse button again and the words caused a surge of excitement through Cindy.

Dinner chimes rang out and the guests moved into the dining room for dinner. Blair sat at the head of the table while Cindy was seated between Dr. Ramon and Diego. Cindy almost dropped her drink when she realized the waitresses had now unzipped the latex covering their breasts and we’re now practically topless. Nancy leaned forward over her right shoulder and refilled her drink then asked, “is there anything else I can get for you Miss?” She felt Nancy’s exposed nipple hardening on her bare collarbone. Cindy nodded no. Diego laughed and toasted Blair, “you always have a flair for the dramatic.” Blair looked down the table, “well, I can promise some drama tonight.”

As everyone watched while being served soup, the waitress Nancy was taken by the staff and secured to the wall and then stripped. Blair laughed, “I am sure we are all adult enough for some living art. It is always new and always changing.” Cindy felt Diego’s hand over her’s and his whisper in her ear, “she’s beautiful and erotic.” As they watched, a shorter dark haired woman sporting multiple body piercings came out and standing in front of Nancy began to torment her with first a flogger and then a paddle. To Cindy’s amazement, both participants seemed to get more and more aroused. “Your soup is getting cold,” Ramon quipped to Cindy who could not take her eyes off of the display.

The waiter Philip now came forward dressed in latex and knelt next to Blair. As she sipped her soup, Philip began massaging and kissing her feet. Commenting on how wonderful it felt, Blair nodded and the next thing Cindy felt was someone under the table removing her heels and doing the same to her feet. Looking down, she saw another waiter who she remembered was Jim, kneeling holding her foot and stroking it softly. She looked up at Blair who raised her glass with a smile. Again, a pulse of pleasure shot through her body was she watched Nancy and Joan perform while Jim took care of her feet. She did not even see Diego refill her wine glass from a special bottle handed to him by Ramon.

After the soup course, a salad was served. Again, there was entertainment. Along with Cindy’s opposite foot being massaged, two servants were brought in, both dressed in tight latex. The young girl was called Luisa and looked like a Latina, while the older male was referred to as Jack. Again, Cindy swore they were also featured in the art on display around the room. Blair grinned while stating “Luisa and Jack make beautiful music together and produce a combined nectar that tastes like honey.” As Cindy watched, Jack opened zippers on Luisa’s latex suit and soon had his lips and hands teasing the poor woman until she was moaning. He then put her on all fours, opened his own zipper freeing his cock and proceeded to publicly fuck her. Luisa’s wetness was evident to all as guests could hear the sound of his cock pressing into the Latina’s body. It was evident that Luisa was going to cum and as she did, Jack exploded deep in her body. At that very minute, Diego pressed the pulse button long and hard sending a powerful wave of pleasure streaking through Cindy’s body. She shut her eyes in pleasure. “Is this too much,“Diego asked. Cindy was frozen in place. The drugs in the wine were having an effect and she could not take her eyes off the human display. She whispered “no.”

Phil and Jim got up from their positions under the table and approached Luisa with a silver tray. Each in turn, held the tray under her open pussy catching drop after drop of her cum mixed with Jack’s. Walking back to Blair, Phil ran his fingers through it and then offered his fingers to Blair’s lips. Shutting her eyes, Blair opened her lips, stuck out her tongue and slowly sucked the juices from his fingers. She then smiled and raised her glass in a toast.

Jim now approached Cindy from behind. He performed the same ritual and before Cindy knew what was happening, there were fingers placed in front of her lips slick with the combined juices from the human art display. She looked down towards Blair who just smiled and nodded. Cindy shut her eyes, opened her lips and sucked slowly on the fingers as she had observed Blair do. As she did, Diego pulsed her again causing her to stifle a moan.. She then opened her eyes, looked at Blair, smiled and raised he glass in a toast. Diego leaned in close whispering “good girl.” Another pulse of pleasure ripped into Cindy’s body. Diego and Ramon watched Cindy’s face as did Blair. Looking up, they all smiled at one another.

The main course was now served. Along with that course, came more wine from Ramon’s special bottle and another round of entertainment. Cindy tried to concentrate on the conversation around her, but more and more she felt the hum of arousal. Keeping her decorum while sitting at the dinner table became harder and harder. This time Sean, Terri and Kelli came out in the performing area. As they ate, Blair spoke about traditional native folklore and ancient cures. “You never know what you will find when you study the dark secrets of a culture.” With those words, Sean secured Terri and Kelli to the wall and had attendants remove their clothes. Once naked, he took a bowl of warm salve from a side table and quickly rubbed it into the bound women covering their ass, pussy and nipples. Although this act seemed erotic, Blair cautioned, “continue eating, in about 10 minutes, you will see the effect of the salve.” Cindy hardly heard the words as Diego turned up the controls to a medium setting.

As Cindy watched, a transformation hit the women now suspended in front of her. At first there were only slight moans, but then the moans became louder and turned into cries—cries of passion. “You see, any woman can be made a prisoner to her own desires,” Blair laughed. Sean walked up and released Kelli and then Terri. Kelli immediately grabbed a double ended dildo and plunged it into her spamming pussy while Sean pulled Terri on top of his hard cock. Looking at Terri ride a cock, sent Kelli over the edge and she quickly placed the other end of her dildo in Terri’s ass. Double penetrated, Terri rolled from one orgasm to another until she was exhausted. Both Sean and Kelli orgasmed and Blair announced that the entertainment was a true ‘family affair.’

Cindy was transfixed and hardly felt Jim crawl back under the table. When his hand ran between Cindy’s thighs, they fell open without resistance. As Blair watched Cindy’s eyes, Diego nodded to Jim and he slowly massaged the balm into Cindy’s pussy. She immediately jumped at the contact, but by the time she realized what was happening, it had stopped and Jim was back sucking her toes with abandon. Diego asked Cindy again, if she was alright and again she nodded “yes.” By now, all eyes were on Cindy.

It started slowly, just a warmth between her legs. It was easy for Cindy to deny given the other stimulation. However, within 10 minutes, another feeling consumed her and at the 15 minute mark, she was more aroused then she had ever been in her life. Blair, Ramon and Lea, Carlos and Emily, Diego as well as the staff understood what was happening. Cindy squirmed on her seat.

“Cindy are you alright,” Diego asked.

“I am not sure, something is not right. I mean, God.....I am so fucking horny,” she whispered in a loud voice to Diego.

“Cindy, I am the Mexican Ambassador to the United States, we cannot have a scene here, can you control yourself?”

She shook her head no. “Diego, I want some of that cock in me now, please, don’t make me beg.”

Blair looked down at Cindy and announced, “and now dessert is served.” Our dessert tonight is Ms Cindy Stroll, former Head of an American Intelligence Agency, soon to be the sexpot companion our Ambassador to the United States has always wanted.” Cindy tried to shake her head and make sense out of what was being said, but to the cheers of those in the room, she was brought forward, stripped and then was bound naked on the same wall where the others performed. One by one, her former agents came forward and teased her body. They committed more salve to her nipples and ass and by the time they were done, Cindy was begging for a cock. Of course, she was filmed in black and white for a new portrait that would soon hang in Blair’s house. Promised relief, Cindy gladly called a judge who was a friend of hers and managed a temporary release for the new questioning of Blair’s father. Once she made the call, she was released from the wall and given a dildo; she fucked herself for hours before leaving with Diego. Blair’s father promptly escaped custody and within days was back in Mexico City.

At a lavish welcome home party, Blair introduced Cindy to her father. “So nice to meet you again Ms Stroll, I hope Mexico is all I promised it would be.” With that, Diego pulsed Cindy’s body causing her to moan out load. All laughed and Diego remarked, " it is really interesting to see what was under that prudish exterior.” Cindy heard the laughing but did not understand the comment. She was far too busy trying to suppress the feelings running through her body. When Diego leaned in and said, “tonight I want to fuck you,” she literally gushed fluids. She loved him that much.

Returning home, sleep would not find the couple for hours as Diego enjoyed Cindy’s body in every way possible. He finished with her feet raised high over his shoulders and his cock buried deep in Cindy’s womb.

The US Government reluctantly accepted Cindy’s resignation. She was now free to live with Diego. A month later, they were married and within four months, Cindy was pregnant. She now spoke perfect Spanish and lived to serve Diego. At a dinner in honor of Blair and her father, it was Cindy who gave the toast. Holding her hand over her expanding belly, she announced to the guests that they would be having a girl and they had decided to name her Blair in honor of their best friend. Blair seemed truly surprised, looked to her father and smiled. “Welcome home papa.” Leaving the party that night, he took Diego to the side and gave him two containers of the balm. “This should keep you supplied for years. Congratulations on the expected arrival of your daughter, may she be as good to you as mine is to me.”