The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Daughter’s Revenge: A Master PC Story

Chapter One: Discovery

Tina learned two things about her father when she booted up the old computer in the den; first that he was a pervert, and second that he was really lazy. He’s had the power to shape people’s bodies and minds for fifteen years and for more than a decade he let it gather dust in an old box he brought home from work. Of course that power did explain his job; he worked in his firms HR department being in charge of training and interns without ever having to learn anything about what the firm does since he used the program to get the position. In all that time he has depended on standing orders to keep those above him happy, those below horny, and all his vacations approved.

Standing orders seemed to be his approach to all things. He used them to install a long list of verbal commands in his wife (the full details of which Tina didn’t bother reading) and keeping her looking impossibly good and young for someone with two sixteen year old kids. Of course her kids aren’t really that old. The only order on Tina’s profile is the one that keeps her sixteen; every year on her birthday instead of turning seventeen she turns sixteen again and everyone’s records and memories change to reflect that.

Here she was looking forward to finally getting her license and it turns out that she had one up to five years ago when the state raised the driving age. As long as this order stood she’d never drive, never graduate, never go to college, never… Her mind is overwhelmed by the sheer volume of things that have been kept from her by just a few words. It demanded retribution, some sort of payback for everything she’s lost. But she couldn’t plan revenge from the den.

“Open up.” Knocking on her brother’s door Tina struggled to keep the anger out of her voice, she couldn’t have him thinking she was angry with him when she was about to ask him a favor.

“What?” Tim opened the door just a crack suspicious of any approach by her; being the same age and looking so much like each other, with the same eyes, same lips, and same curly brown hair, that for the past year they were often mistaken for twin and therefore they naturally created a distance between each other in response.

“Can I borrow your laptop? There is a program I want to try that requires a full keyboard.” This was a believable excuse; when given the choice Tina had selected a light tablet that was good enough for most things but there were sometimes when she needed a keyboard and their parents kept saying that if is wanted a dock she would have to buy it herself.

“Alright,” he left the door open when he went to retrieve the computer from his backpack giving her time to see that he had rotated his posters again, “but I’ll want it back in an hour.”

His terms were easy to agree to and laptop in hand she returned to the den to transfer the program to the account Tim set up for her first time she borrowed the machine. Sitting on her own bed she signed in to the program and started working.

Tim may look like his sister, and in turn their mother, but he took after his father. He was pervert. Ever since he hit puberty he has been spying on perpetually sixteen year old sister, not that anyone remembers with the annual reset. The only reason he let Tina borrow his laptop was it gave him another way to watch her via the webcam. Just imagine how he would feel if he rediscovered the hidden camera he setup back when he was thirteen. But his perviness was not why he was out in the hall, it’s just why he did what he did when he discovered the program left running on the den computer.

“Hey! Your hour’s up.” Tim’s voice came through her closed door.

“What? Already?” It’s true. Looking at the little clock in the corner of the screen Tina saw that she had spent the last 90 minutes writing then deleting a series of command, none of which felt quite right, she hadn’t even managed to remove the command keeping her a teenager. “I’m not done; I’m going to need it longer.”

“That’s not going to happen.” He’s not supposed to but Tim opened the door and came in.

“I’ll pay you for the extra time.” She didn’t think of closing the computer or even minimizing the window as she sprung up off the bed to intercept him.

“With what? You’re broke.”

“I’ll trade you something or… do something for you.”

“Again what?”

“I could…” She couldn’t do his homework, he got better grades than she did, and she couldn’t clean his room because… well she’s sure there was some reason. “Make you feel good.”

“How are you gonna do that?”

“I could take my hand,” she placed said hand on Tim’s chest, “and use it on your… you know.” Her fingers slid down his body landing on his shorts making him stiffen, a mixture of emotions flashing across his face. She couldn’t quite read his expression but he wasn’t stopping her. “Would that work?”

“May— be.” His voice turned into a squeak as she forced her hand past his waistband in the middle of the word.

Before about two seconds ago Tina had never imagined she would ever touch her brother’s penis but as it pressed already hard into her palm it felt no different than any of her boyfriends. She hasn’t had that many boyfriends, that she could remember, but from the few she has had she learned enough to know that there was no quick way to get him off within the confines of khaki. She’s going to have to get him out of his shorts if she wants to have time to finish her plans before their father got home. At the same time she had to keep her right hand firm on his cock as she couldn’t risk changing his mind, grabbing the laptop, and running she was going to have to undo the button stretched over her wrist with her left hand; she’s not left handed.

“Would you like that?” She whispered in his ear as she struggled with his fly, pressing her upper body against his so that the feel of her tits, too small to bother with a bra and muted by both their shirts, could still distract him further.

“Yes.” The word escaped his lips almost in time with the button gives way and his shorts falls down to his knees. This gave her more room to work with but even after she pulled his underwear down to his thighs Tim’s cock still pointed straight up under his shirt so that the back of her thumb dragged against his belly with each stroke.

“That’s better no?” Is the first in a series of increasingly meaningless things Tina said to her brother as she jerked him off. He lasted much longer than her supply of dirty talk and she found herself moving her hand faster and faster in a bid to get him to climax before she lapped herself a second time. Finally, after far too long for her taste, he scrunched up his face and let out a moan as his cock twitched and shot out a meager amount of cum onto his stomach and her hand. She wiped that hand clean on his shirt before heading back to the bed. “Now that that’s done I can get back to work.”

“I don’t think so.” His words stopped her after only two steps causing her to turn and meet his gaze. “The… you know—”

“Hand job.” She supplied.

“Was just for the time you’ve already gone over if you want more you’ll have to do more.”

“I can give you another one later.”

“Then you can have the computer later.” Tim tried to step around her slowed by his lowered shorts.

“Wait!” She stood in his way, hands placed firm to his chest. “I’ll do it now, I’ll do it again.”

“That might work but…”

“But?”

“A guy can’t really do it two times in a row, not without extra stimulation, so we’ll just have to do it later.”

“Wait, I’ll come up with something… ‘Extra stimulation’? I can come up with some ‘extra stimulation’, what if I show some skin? Would that work?” Tina answered her own question by removing her shirt; there was no seduction in her method, she just peeled it off revealing her small braless tits in one motion, but it was enough to attract his attention and stop the collapse of his erection.

“That might not be enough.”

“It won’t?” She tried quickly to think up something else she could do and to believe that her nipples were hardening just because they were in the conditioned air. “What if I… What if I do it from down here?” She sunk to her knees in front of him taking his cock in one hand while the free hand presses against his thigh for support. “Would that work?”

“It comes closer.”

“Closer?” Her hand slid up and down his shaft, slick from his last orgasm, unconsciously pointing it at her face. “What else do I have to do?”

“You could kiss it.” His voice was surprisingly controlled.

“Kiss it?” Her lips got dangerously close to his cockhead as they formed those words. “You want me to kiss it? A kiss couldn’t hurt.”

“That would be a start.” Tim said as his sister pressed lips to the tip of his cock covering them in a mixture of old cum and the first drop of precum from this round.

“A start?” Tina unconsciously licked her lips clean after she spoke.

“It might take more than one kiss.” This time she pressed her lips to the underside of his shaft getting her nose wet in the process. “It might take a lick?”

“A lick?” She may have asked the question but she licked it anyway.

“Maybe more than one.”

“More than one lick?” She followed each word with a flick of her tongue the last one being in the form of a slow drag along the underside of her brother’s cock all the way from the base to the opening on the tip. “How many do you think it will take?”

“Why don’t you find out?” Tim put his hand on the side of her head, his fingers slipping into her hair, and he guided her mouth back to his shaft.

She never did learn how many licks it took her licks turning into something else, her open mouth pressed against and sliding wetly up one side of her brother’s cock and then down the other being careful each time not to touch the head with either her lips or tongue, though it regularly touched and marked her cheeks. For the most part Tim just left her to it, the hand in her hair being there for comfort not control, but near the end he applied some pressure to keep her mouth near his glans.

“Your carpet.” He forced the words out between his teeth when she tried to move back to his base.

“My? Carpet?” She looked up at him in confusion being so horny for some reason that she had a hard time focusing on anything other than the cock in front of her face.

“You don’t want to get my cum on your carpet.”

“Your cum?” Her hand started pumping his shaft faster and faster as processed his words. “Get your… I want to… get your cum.”

Having worked it out she covered her brother’s glans with her mouth in time to catch all of his unimpressive ejaculate. In keeping with the strange impact he had been having on her all afternoon the taste and feel of Tim’s seed on her tongue became the center of her world. She rubbed herself through her shorts in a fruitless bid to get off before the cum in her mouth lost all flavor. Opening her eyes Tina saw her brother’s shorts and underwear piled before her and his half naked form on the bed behind her poking at the computer there.

“So tell me about this project that was so important.”