The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Daughter’s Revenge: A Master PC Story

Chapter Three: The Second Punishment

“Do you think it’s enough?” There is no preamble Tim just came in and said that to his sister as she lay naked on her belly, on her bed poking at the computer; once again he had remembered to get dressed while she had not.

“Is what enough?” Tina could have tried covering herself but that could have only brought attention to her nudity.

“Is it enough,” he sat down at the head bed which put him near her feet meaning he looked up her legs as he talked to her, “for all he’s done to you, for more than decade?”

“Sure. It’s not like he’s going to have sex ever again. I’m going to grow up.”

“Yes but is it enough; he hurt other people, he used other people. And when it came to you made a point of not just taking something away but showing him what he never had.”

“True but he’s done so much, where would I begin?”

“Wherever you, just pick a command and go from there.” He waved his hand at the program drawing her eyes back to the words she’d been scrolling past without paying attention.

“What’s the point? He made his penis bigger,” she didn’t know why she locked onto that item out of the long list, “what can I do with that? What’s the point of taking that away?”

“You tell him you took it away, you show him that you took it away, and you show him what he could have had.”

“What could he have had? An even bigger penis?”

“In this case?” Tim shrugged with spread hands as he considered the question. “Yes.”

“Hmm he increased himself by forty percent so we’ll take that away…” Tina clicked a few keys.

“Is that really a punishment? Just returning him to where he was, not really taking anything away? How about you knock off another forty percent?”

“That’d make him under four inches… Well it’s not like he’s ever going to use it.” This took a little longer to achieve than just undoing an old order. “As for the other… A photo won’t work; we need someone in the room with him for it to work. I could do it but,” a glance over her shoulder showed that her brother’s expression matched her thoughts on that idea, “you said you’d help me right?”

“Right…” He didn’t sound too certain about that.

“So we’ll use you, give you bump, say forty-five, no, fifty percent that will show him.” Entering the command she turned and looked at her brother who seemed to be lost in thought, his finger tapping on his knee. “So did it work? Hey, did it work?”

“You knocked Dad down twice, right? Then shouldn’t you bump me up twice too, you know for balance.”

“Well I…” Tina’s eyes moved back to his tapping finger when he wouldn’t meet her gaze. “Alright.”

“Crap.” As soon as she hit the key that repeated the previous command Tim doubled over and fell off the edge of the bed. She sprang to her feet, rolled him over, and tried to pry his hands away from his groin while his string of expletives continued.

“Stop fighting m- oh.” His zipper was not just straining but broken, its metal teeth open in gaps and biting into the skin of his penis as it pressed against it from the inside. Tina opened Tim’s fly, undoing the button and gently tugging on the pull, but he kept flinching from her touch so it took longer than it should. His penis swelled, and he sighed in relief, when she finally freed it from its confines; it swelled even more as she checked him over for any sign that the zipper drew blood. “God, how big are you?”

“I don’t know; I can’t do the math now.”

“It has to be at least a foot.”

“Doesn’t look like a foot to me, it doesn’t have toes or anything.” He didn’t see her stick out her tongue, or how close it got to his cockhead, at his joke as he had his eyes closed and his head as she unconsciously stroked his enlarged member with both hands.

“I think it’s too big, we should make it smaller.”

“No… It makes an impression doesn’t it? That was the point.”

“True…” Her hands slowed as thought about what to do next. “Let’s go show it to Dad, maybe he’ll cry.”

“Don’t you to try it out first? If you can’t take it, if it hurts, it might lose its impact.”

“Why would I…?”

“We’re trying to show him what he doesn’t have; if you have a hard time you can use the program to make it easier for you.”

Tina chewed her lip a bit before answering. “Alright let’s try this. What?” She could feel him quirk his eyebrow at her as lowered her face to his cock. “Lubrication.”

She tried to cover the glans with her mouth but her lips stretched tight, runnels of spit working down his shaft, before she got to the crown. Backing up and trying again didn’t help either, just made her jaw ache, and the way he gasped whenever her teeth brushed him made her give up on the oral. Instead she rose up on her knees and shifted forward; he was so large now that even in this position, with her standing on her knees straddling his legs, he reached almost all the way up between her thighs to her sex. Lowering she had to try thrice to get the massive cockhead to spread and enter her pussy, not just batter against her lips.

It hurt to have something that big enter her, spreading her so much so shortly after her first time, but her voiced didn’t show it. A deep, throaty moan escaped her until her breath ran out but the dick hadn’t. She had taken in less than half of her brother’s length but she could take no more. She could only manage the smallest of movements up and down, each one triggering a shockwave of twitching muscles and causing her small breast to jiggle, which were moving her towards an orgasm faster than she wanted.

“Okay, this isn’t working, we’l- Aaah!” In the middle of her gasping sentence Tim put not just his mouth but his teeth on Tina’s nipple, biting down and triggering that unwanted climax. What she feared happened she slipped, an extra inch of her brother’s shaft driving into her before she regained her balance by grabbing on to his shoulders. The sudden jolt of pain shut down that orgasm but did nothing to abate her arousal so that every movement and twitch of the invading member threatened to set her off again. It felt like she was being pulled inside out when she tried to straighten and staying still left him pressed against her deepest part.

“Get the computer. Get the computer. Stop,” she slapped the top of his to get him to release her nipple, “the computer now.” She groaned as they rolled as a pair so he could reach the laptop still up on the bed. She groaned again when they rolled back upright. Try as she might, twisting or leaning over with her brother’s cock ramrod stiff inside her, she couldn’t come even close to reaching the keyboard. “You do it.”

Tim typed one handed, using his other to keep her steady, ending the command with a dramatic flourish. In an instant she dropped a hand span so that their legs came together with a loud slap only drowned out by the scream that tore through her throat. He had become no smaller Tina had just become deeper giving him a place to go. Being filled that fully, that deeply with just the smallest spice of pain left was like breaking a dam; she came, she actually squirted, but that didn’t stop her from bouncing up down, twitching and screaming, on top of her brother. Their father couldn’t see them but he could most definitely hear her which made this more than worth it.

Margaret Schwartz bumped the car door with her spandex covered hip. She went to the gym three times a week, not that she seemed to need to, and she would spend her whole day in her sports bra and stretch pants. Her husband liked seeing her in that outfit as did the guys at the pizzeria, Friday being pizza day, and she’s beginning to suspect their son Tim but she doesn’t have to worry about that now. Instead she plastered a smile on her face, took the boxes in her hands, and headed into the house. No one came to her call so she went looking; she found Terry crying in the living room but before she could find out what was wrong a cry drew her towards their daughter’s room.

“WHAT THE HELL!”

Tina jumped, clear off Tim’s cock, when her mother shouted at the pair from the door. In that moment of shock everything seemed to slow down, she seemed to have plenty of time to watch her brother twitch and the first string of cum fly up, suspending at the top of its arc before splatting on their startled mother. The boy twitched again simultaneously with the woman drawing breath for another shout and Tina knew she had to shut things down before they got worst.

“Aurora.” The instant she spoke her mother froze and her eyes glazed over. In this trance like state she gave no reaction at all to her son shooting cum all over her stomach and legs.

“What was that?” Tim’s eyes shifted between mother and daughter as he tried have heartedly to cover him, his softening length hanging over his hands.

“A codeword, one of many that Dad programmed her with… We’re going to have to do something about her.”

“...What all did he do? What’s going to happen to her now that her can’t..? Wouldn’t a small change be easier, one that doesn’t require us to explain this?” By his gesture ‘this’ clearly meant both his altered anatomy and their current state of under dress.

“Like what?”

“Well she didn’t have a problem with anything Dad did so…”

“We’ll just shift it so that the commands that linked her to Dad point to one of us instead,” Tina’s fingers flew as she brought up the right profile and found the relevant commands, “but which one?”

“You already know the codewords.”

“No, I’m not sleeping with Mom.”

“What?”

“Her libido’s been cranked up, she has to have sex with him. Or now you.”

“Okay,” Tim stood and helped Tina up, “how do we wake her up?”

“You kiss her.”

He took a step towards their mother then stopped. “Shouldn’t you do it. You put her to sleep.”

“You might be right.” She took her brother’s place and pressed her lips to the woman’s. Suddenly she stirred, her tongue forcing its way into Tina’s mouth before breaking contact.

“Honey!” Margaret fluidly moved from daughter to son, wrapping her arms around Tim and letting her hand drift to the sticky member hanging between his legs. “You started without me,” she pouts as she stroked him, “what to skip dinner?”

“No.” When he looks at her Tina knew he could see her flush with jealousy. “Family dinner is important.”