The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dawn

It looked like it was going to be a nice day. Perhaps even sunny. Dawn pondered these things as she gazed out of the window of her small rented flat. Turning away from the window she cursed softly. She was late for work, again, and probably wouldn’t be finished in time to enjoy what would probably be a lovely evening. In fact, it would probably be dark by the time she managed to finish up. She threw her tshirt onto the floor and padded through to the bathroom to get ready. At least it was Friday, although she’d probably be in work over the weekend too, as seemed to be happening a lot recently.

She worked as a laboratory assistant in a small but ambitious research facility. It was ‘going places’ according to her boss, Steve, who had interviewed her, and she had jumped at the offer, starting straight after leaving University. Dawn wasn’t stupid; in her final year she had several job offers but they were all from big corporations, and like most students she thought she could change the world.

That was three years ago, Dawn mused as she stared at her reflection. She’d worked hard, but wondered if she really had anything to show for her efforts. Spending most of her time at the lab, and then on to the gym left little time to keep up with her Uni friends. But the breakthrough would come soon, she kept telling herself. Briefly she admired herself in the mirror, fleetingly remembering the last time anyone else had seen what she was seeing. It had been a while, and a white labcoat did tend to hide her shapely curves. It seemed noone gave her a second glance. She shrugged wistfully, finished up, and returned to the bedroom to get dressed.

* * *

The sun had just broken through the clouds as she arrived at work, bathing the building in an almost heavenly glow. Definitely a shame to be working, she thought. A swipe of her pass granted access to the interior, through tinted glass, and she tried to put all thought of the outside world to the back of her head. A second swipe and she was into the high security research area and the noticably cooler conditioned atmosphere.

Steve was there already, probably on his second or third coffee, as were Daniel and Stephanie. That was unusual. Steve was generally early but the other two usually worked on the other side of the building and rarely entered this section. As she entered, Steve looked up and beckoned her over.

“You’re late”, he said, “As usual! Go get your coat and a coffee and come join us. We have some news!”

Two minutes later, Steve was explaining the situation.

“We’ve had a bit of luck. The skin-replacement material project Dawn and I have been working on, somewhat frustratingly, isn’t working as it should be. We handed the data across to Danny and Steph from the plastic flesh project and when combined the product is nothing short of phenomenal! The simulations predict that we can grow our own ‘patches’ that are fully synthetic and bond seamlessly with the patient’s skin. Battlefield wound and burn fatalities are going to be practically eliminated! We need to start testing as soon as possible and get this out into the world where it can do some good”. And make some serious cash in the process, was the unspoken thought.

With a renewed sense of purpose Dawn started preparing the samples. It was time consuming work, and with the added complexities of the other project, the time seemed to fly by. By the time the first ‘patch’ was put into the atmospheric containment, lunch and dinner time had come and gone. Feeling really quite hungry, having cleaned the equipment and tidied up her notes she hung up her lab coat and decided to go home.

Passing Steve’s office on the way out, she noticed the light was still on. Knocking on the door first, she popped her head around the door, told Steve she had finished, and was off home to get some food and sleep, and promised to be in early to get started on the first stage of testing.

“Do you fancy dinner?", said Steve, “I think we should celebrate!”

“Sure”, said Dawn, “as long as it’s soon, because I’m starved”

“How about Italian?” And with that it was decided.

They drove in Steve’s car, parked outside the restaurant, and went in. As they sat down, Steve ordered a bottle of champagne, despite Dawn’s protestations, and poured them both a glass. “To the future!", he proposed, and they started discussing the project, and all of the implications it was going to have.

* * *

Dawn’s eyes flicked open as she awoke with a splitting headache. She was in bed. It took a few moments to realise, however, that this was not her bed. Trying to understand what was going on she tried to sit up, and panic set in as it became clear that she couldn’t move her head, arms or legs.

She screamed. Screamed as loudly as she could for as long as she could. No-one came. She screamed until she was hoarse and the scream became a whisper. She listened, but could hear nothing. No traffic, no birds, no noise at all. “Soundproofed”, she muttered to herself. Not being able to move to investigate her new surroundings, she resigned herself to waiting, trying to piece together how she had come here.

* * *

Steve had been busy. After spiking Dawn’s drink she had quickly grown sleepy. He threw some money on the restaurant table and, taking her arm, had led her to the car before she fell asleep. After taking her home to his “private lab” and retrieving her keys from her bag he had taken a taxi back to work and picked up her car, which was now safely in his garage. While there he had added a fortnight’s holiday to both of their online calendars. It wasn’t unusual for people to take holidays with little notice there, and with some luck noone would ask too many questions. He was proud of his “lab”, having built it himself over the last few months and furnished it with a number of samples from the lab at work. It wasn’t quite as equipped, of course, but more than adequate for his intentions.

Sitting in the next room, looking through one-way glass at his captive, Steve mulled over what to do first with his ‘experiment’.

* * *

It seemed like hours, staring at a plain ceiling. The initial rush of panic was long gone, replaced now with a gut feeling of dread. Dawn shivered. She remembered something about dinner. Given how hungry she felt, perhaps that was days ago.

The door opened, closed, then Steve’s head drifted into her vision. The transition from fear to confusion, anger, then back to fear took a good few seconds.

“What the fuck are you doing? Let me go!” she pleaded. With a faraway look Steve gently stroked the hair away from her face. Dawn flinched as he touched her.

“Sorry, Dawn,” he said, “I had hoped to do this differently. Obviously you didn’t read your contract thoroughly enough”.

“As agreed when you started, you were to give all possible assistance to the project as and when required. Now that the project has succeeded in its primary goals, we need to test the product before it can be fielded to the public”

“With the breakthrough today, we can move onto the final stage. But what I realised when we started was that the real money to be made here is not in wound dressing but as a replacement for plastic surgery. No more unnecessary operations; the celebrities will pay millions to be able to change their appearance overnight”

“But what does this have to do with me?” whimpered Dawn, “I created this! You need me!”

Steve nodded slowly, then turned to go. “And as such are the perfect person to join me in this adventure. We shall begin shortly. You can help me if you want, or not, it’s your call”.

* * *

While Dawn considered her rather limited options, Steve got down to work. His first modification, and most lucrative, would be breast enlargement. It would also be quite fun, he thought. Removing the first of Dawn’s laboratory samples, he divided it into two and placed each half into separate containers within his machine. The machine looked quite plain, consisting of a gray steel box with a lid (where the samples were placed) a couple of buttons, and a small screen with the word “Ready” visible. Steve pressed a button and the dispay changed to “Working”.

* * *

“So,” said Steve, “are we ready to begin? Our first experiment is a boob job” “Please don’t do this to me, just let me go?” Steve frowned. “That’s not the way this works, Dawn. But I see you have made your decision. Shame, I could have done with your help” He leaned over to the desk and flicked a switch. Dawn felt a small prick in her arm as the hypodermic flooded her vein with anaesthetic. “Noooooo......” she cried, but was asleep before she could say any more.

* * *

Switching on a video camera to record the experiment, Steve began by removing the sheet covering Dawn’s body, revealing the restraints holding her to the bed. checking she was breathing ok, he undid the restraints and started to remove her clothes. As the growing pile of clothes on the floor grew, revealing more of Dawn, Steve appraised his experiment lying before him. Usually hidden with a shapeless labcoat, Dawn’s figure was trim and athletic; her breasts pert and firm, and her thighs toned. With the last of her clothes on the floor, Steve resecured the restraints and moved over to the control panel and laptop by the bed, and started the measurement sequence. The lights dimmed slightly as a laser array scanned Dawn’s sleeping form. As the lights brightened again, a prompt “Measurement and optical analysis complete. Existing size ‘B’. Select new size” appeared on the computer. With a grin, Steve selected ‘DD’ and with a faint whir the process started.

The next task was to prepare the subject for the procedure. The machine would produce a perfectly proportioned pair of new breasts ready for ‘attaching’, but the area of skin immediately underneath would require a treatment with a chemical compound to aid the fusing of the nerve cells. Post-operation, the new breasts would need constraining for a time to ensure complete integration. Steve had ordered a modified latex catsuit for this purpose and, releasing Dawn once more, proceded to squeeze her into it. It proved difficult, and Steve had to liberally powder her body before the thick catsuit would slide up her body. The act of rubbing talcum powder all over her helpless body was really turning him on! He stopped when he had it up to her waist and allowed himself a moment to savour the vision laid out before him.

A loud beep from the machine in the other room signified that it was ready. Donning rubber gloves, Steve grabbed a bottle of surgical alcohol and carefully cleaned Dawn’s supple breasts. Once dry it was time to attach her new chest. Steve collected the two containers from the machine in the other room, and a vial of the chemical compound required for fusing them to skin. Taking one of the new breasts and the compound, Steve carefully painted around Dawn’s breast and the inside of the new one, ensuring a good layer which in turn would guarantee a successful join. While painting Dawn’s nipple, he could see it stiffen slightly, as if anticipating its new form. Slipping the new breast on top was uneventful. The measurement taken by the computer enabled the form to fit so perfectly the join between old and new was completely invisible. With equal care Steve performed the same procedure on her second breast and stood back to admire the result. In just a few minutes Dawn had been transformed from a flat-chested lab technician to a real buxom beauty. Her new, huge breasts gently undulated while she breathed in and out, pert and quivering slightly. It was impossible to tell where the old Dawn ended and the new began.

After a few minutes to allow the bond to stabilise, Steve applied a little more powder and worked the catsuit up the rest of her prone body, zipping up the back. The extra features in the suit included little nubs and suckers around the nipples on the inside that served to hold them in exactly the right place during the process. Smoothing out a couple of little creases, Dawn’s new nipples could clearly be seen, trying to poke through the glossy black latex. Resecuring her restraints, Steve ran his hand up Dawn’s thigh, over her mound and up across her breasts, eliciting a tiny sigh from the still unconscious subject. With a wistful smile, Steve planted a small kiss on Dawn’s lips before turning off the camera and clearing up. Once finished, he exited the room and turned off the light.

* * *

Dawn awoke in a maelstrom of feelings. It was pitch black, and she was immobile as before. Her chest felt really heavy, her breasts and nipples were tingling, and she felt a kind of constricting nakedness all over her body. The tingling seemed to be getting more intense, yet further away, as it if was growing away from her body. She struggled, but could not move. “Steve,” she yelled into the darkness, “what have you done to me?” There was no reply, and she didn’t see the point of shouting herself hoarse again. If there was anyone nearby they’d have heard her the last time. She concentrated on her surroundings and body, trying to determine what had been done. She was sure from the pressure on her chest that Steve had done what he threatened, and she started to cry softly.

After some time the tingling started to subside, and started to feel quite sensual. Her steady breathing was causing her now huge breasts to undulate and the slight movement was starting to make her feel aroused, despite herself. She wriggled. There was a barely audible click from her left wrist restraint, and suddenly she realised it was free. “Yes!” she thought, “Time to get out of here!". She quickly used her free hand to try and free herself from the other clamps, but they were locked solid. When she realised it was hopeless, her thoughts turned to her body, and using her free hand started to explore her new shape. Her breasts were huge, bobbing slightly unnaturally beneath her fingers, and her skin was smooth and cold to touch. Rubber, she realised, running her fingers across her flat stomach up to her chest, pausing as they explored her new additions, peaked with large, extremely sensitive nipples. She let out an involuntary moan as her index finger ran a circle around the first, then the second nipple. The tight feel of the enveloping rubber and the curiously arousing sensations emanating from her breasts were intoxicating. Without realising it, alternating between massaging her breasts and rubbing her clit, she worked herself into a mindblowing climax.

Immediately she felt ashamed, and glad that noone had seen her. “Get a grip, Dawn,” she told herself, “you have to get out of her, not get distracted!” The lights flicked on. With the lights on she could now see the gigantic proportions of her new breasts and the glossy black latex catsuit that covered her whole body. Her breasts were perfectly proportioned, although far bigger than original, almost quivering, shiny black, with nipples the size of marbles sticking out of the top. The rest of her body was equally impressive, gleaming in the light, testament to many evenings working out in the gym. “Enjoying yourself?” said Steve as he walked in, “You put on quite a show, once I released your hand. You like your new tits?” “Fuck you, pervert!” spat Dawn, “You drug me, kidnap me, violate my body, dress me in this, then watch me in the dark? Are you trying to turn me into some sex toy?” “Not exactly, although it’s not a bad idea. It seems there has been an unusual side effect to the process. In enlarging your breasts the nerve cells linking old and new haven’t just grown normally, they’ve multiplied exponentially. An unexpected turn of events, but one that may prove to be most profitable.” Quickly grabbing Dawn’s free arm he gently pushed it back to her side and fastened the clamp. “In fact, I think further experimentation is necessary.” As he leaned over the console, Dawn felt the sting of the hypodermic again. “’night Dawn”, he grinned.

* * *

She opened her eyes. She lay in a comfortable bed in a small room, warm and cozy under a duvet. Confused, she looked around, belatedly realising that she could move again. She felt fuzzy, as if not quite there. The glimmer of hope that this was some sort of nightmare winked out as Steve walked in. “Ah, you’re awake. Good, we can proceed with Stage 2.” “Whah hae you” started Dawn, but stopped when she realised her words were garbled. “Shush, let me explain. While you were sleeping, I took the opportunity to improve your curves a little. A little here, little there.... well, maybe not so little. To complement your new tits, you have a new ass. Gives you some nice curves, I must say! I also did a little cosmetic alteration too, fuller bright red lips. You’ll never need lipstick again, Dawn. And for the finale, I did a little work on your pussy. Nothing particularly substantial, but given the sensitivity effects of the procedure on your tits, I think you’ll notice the difference shortly.” As Dawn started to cry he continued. “From your suggestion, I’ve expanded the project to Stage 2, which aims to start mental conditioning. I had to go out and get a few things, but I think you’ll find them interesting. As it seems you have noticed, I’ve also had to inject you with a mild anaesthetic to reduce the feeling in your body. Don’t worry, this will wear off in an hour or two. And given your scientific background, I think it’s only fair to expain how this is going to work.”

“You’re familiar, I assume, with the theory of ‘Pavlov’s Dog’? By rewarding or punishing behaviour, the subject can be conditioned quite successfully. You’ll notice that your catsuit has a couple of new features. I bought a remote control vibrator and modified it a bit, which is now sealed inside the suit. Microwires lead from this to your nipples, which should give a similar effect, and you have a nice new metal collar. The collar allows me complete control of the pleasure/pain devices, and monitors both your location and state of arousal. It also stops you removing the suit, although given how sensitive I think you might have become you might not want to anyway. Are you understanding all this so far?”

Dawn just stared at him.

“Oh well, we’ll discover this together soon enough. Here are the rules. You can go wherever you like, at least wherever the collar allows you to go. Any attempt to remove the collar will result in punishment being effected. Also please understand that I control your arousal from now on. Any attempt to satisfy yourself will also result in punishment. Okay so far?”

“Heeeeeeelllllh” shouted Dawn, “anyrodeeeeee?” Moments later she was thrashing around wildly on the bed.

Steve released the remote control button. “Sorry Dawn, that’s not allowed either. Although I’m surprised at the effectiveness of the device despite the anaesthetic. You’re in for some fun later! I think we can control the volume in another way in the meantime though”

Opening a drawer in the cupboard behind him, Steve withdrew a large ball gag and deftly fastened it around the head of a still bewildered and unresisting Dawn. Tightening the straps, he paused to brush some of her hair away from her face. During her punishment, she’d managed to kick off the duvet, leaving on display her new shapely body, still clad in shiny black latex, now with a gleaming metal collar and plump red lips seemingly caressing a big pink ball gag. Snapping a small padlock onto the strap of the gag ensured she could not remove it.

“That should keep you in check, I think. Anyway, the decisions you make now are yours. I have to get back to work.”

Steve left, leaving Dawn alone with her thoughts.

* * *

Dawn lay there, gently sobbing. How could he do this to her? Gradually the tingling started again, distracting her from her predicament. She reached her hands up to her face, fingering the ball filling her mouth and the straps around the back. It wouldn’t budge. Her hands explored downwards, running over and around the smooth metal collar that sealed her suit. Getting her nails behind the collar, she gave it an experimental tug. Nothing. Her eyes scanned the room. It looked normal enough, with a full-length mirror on the far wall. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed she shakily stood up, then nearly collapsed. The erotic sensations from the dildo sealed in her pussy and nubs in the catsuit as they massaged her nipples when she moved were almost overpowering. It took several slow steps to reach the mirror, pausing between each step as Dawn adjusted to the new feelings. Upon viewing her reflection in the mirror, Dawn’s emotions raged from abject revulsion to fascination. As her eyes drank in the image before her, appraising every curve, mentally noting the change and how Steve was going to pay for everything he had done. The person looking back at her from the mirror simply wasn’t her! She looked ridiculous, with oversize breasts with nipples like bullets, prominent pussy lips, clearly visible through the thick catsuit, her bum much bigger, counterbalancing her new chest, and bright red pouty lips wrapped around a pink ball gag. Her body covered in a glossy black rubber catsuit, polished to a mirror-like shine. Some sort of kinky Barbie-doll, she thought, but although revulsed, what horrified her even more was the fact she was getting turned on just looking at herself. Involuntarily, with both hands she cupped her breasts fingering her nipples roughly. One hand slipped down to her pussy, rubbing, teasing the dildo inside her. This had never felt so good. As she was reaching her climax there was a sudden beep from her collar and a few seconds later an excruciating pain spread through her. She staggered backwards and collapsed onto the bed. She gasped through her gag, now understanding what Steve had said earlier.

The next few hours passed uneventfully. She explored her new surroundings, although slowly, as the constant movement of her dildo and nipple nubs kept her weak at the knees and incredibly horny. The staircase downstairs was particularly arousing. Both hands had to be kept on the handrail for support and to keep them off herself. The memory of her last punishment experience was sufficient to deter her from trying to satisfy her desires however. Twice when entering a room her collar beeped a warning, and she quickly stepped backwards, avoiding the result. Entering what looked to be the kitchen she found Steve, who motioned her to sit at the table opposite him.

“Good,” said Steve, “You’ve made it this far. I think it’s time for your training to begin properly. I’m going to give you a list of tasks to do; each has a reward, payable on completion. You get to choose what, if anything, you want to do. Nod if you understand?” “Okay, there are also a few rules. I’m in charge here, and you will do as I say. Please me and you shall be pleasured, but disobey me, and I think you know what the punishment is. You will not try to harm me, or to escape. Too much noise and you shall wear your gag permanently. The collar will tell you where you can and cannot go, otherwise you are free to do as you please. As you found out, it also monitors your state of excitement and will stop you pleasuring yourself. Afterall, it can hardly be a reward if you can do it yourself!” Standing up, he withdrew a small key from his pocket, and reaching behind Dawn’s head unlocked and removed her ball gag. “So, going to be a good Dawn?". Rubbing her jaw, she silently nodded her consent.

Squirming slightly on her chair, she glanced over Steve’s list. It started with ‘Be polite for a day’. Raising an eyebrow, she looked at Steve. “Keep reading” he grinned. Further down the list it became a little more obvious to her as to what he was trying to do. After the first few trivial tasks, she was to call Steve ‘Master’, herself ‘Dawnie’, refer to her breasts as ‘titties’, shine her catsuit twice a day, and generally start to behave in an increasingly slutty way. Towards the bottom of the list she saw that in order to get her reward she would have to pleasure Steve orally. Disgusted, she scowled at Steve. “So, Master, you like my titties? Want me to suck you off right here?” “Sarcasm really doesn’t suit you,” he replied, “but however you say the words doesn’t matter. Let me show you the reward for complying”. As he reached for his trousers, Dawn was sure he was going to unzip his trousers. Instead his fingers pressed a button on a small remote clipped to his belt.

It started slowly, teasingly. Steve leaned back in his chair. The intensity grew. He could see her eyes grow wider as the enhancements to her suit started their work. To Dawn, it felt like a hundred little tongues caressing her pussy and nipples, circling and licking softly. “Ohhhh” she murmoured, her breathing becoming heavier as the excitment accumulated. Across the table, Steve watched hungrily as a glossy Dawn squirmed, gasped and moaned, pointed nipples erect on huge undulating breasts. Unable to restrain himself, his hand crept down to his zip, massaging his cock deftly. Dawn was oblivious, lost in waves of pleasure. Time seemed to stand still for her. Arching her back, thrusting her breasts forward, the first orgasm shot through her augmented body. Simultaneously, Steve came, shooting his load and splattering Dawn’s crotch and legs. She didn’t notice. The first orgasm was quickly followed by a second and a third before she fainted, collapsing on the table as the suit finished its reward. Leaving Dawn sprawled on the table, Steve stood, somewhat shakily, zipped himself up, and left the room.

After a few minutes, she opened her eyes, still flushed and breathless from her reward. She tried to stand and couldn’t. She squirmed inside her now well lubricated suit sending ripples of arousal from her ankles to her next. Sighing, she tried hard to sit still and instead concentrated on the list still on the table in front of her. Unable to focus her mind properly, she thought back to her ‘reward’ in its full heavenly intoxication. She blushed slightly as she remembered how Steve had watched her writhe in her seat, then recalled what he had done. Looking down she saw her legs spattered with flecks of white. So she had some power over him, perhaps. She scanned the list again, her thoughts flicking between memories of her reward and the tasks to be done. Perhaps she could do just a few.

* * *

A week passed, mostly spent in a heightened sense of arousal for both Dawn and Steve. Dawn explored her new surroundings, pushing the boundaries but always stepping back quickly when her collar beeped a warning. The act of moving around in her suit kept her permanently aroused, although she was careful not to go too far for fear of another punishment. When the excitement got too much, however, she would choose another task from the list and be rewarded with a mindblowing series of orgasms. Steve, on the other hand, was turned on by the shiny perfection of his creation, an experiment that was, by the day, getting more and more flirty and provocative, and would retreat several times a day to satisfy himself. As the lists tasks were completed (and Dawn’s training progressed) the sexual tension increased between them, as he had planned it to do.

* * *

Dawnie, for she now called herself that, did realise what was happening to her. It was just that she didn’t care. She loved her new body, admiring it in the mirror every morning as she shined herself up for her master. She especially loved her new titties, massive but perfectly formed, that bounced up and down on her chest. She could tell that Master liked them too, always staring and drooling. She giggled. She’d already chosen her task for today; it would show Master how much she loved him.

As her doll-like lips enveloped his cock, her tongue licked around the tip almost tentatively. This was her first attempt at a blowjob, but she was determined to make it unforgettable for her master. It was. Her lips were perfect for this task, sliding up and down his shaft, her tongue massaging along the way. It was a disappointingly short time before he moaned loudly and came down her throat. As she licked him clean, he realised her transformation was complete. As he activated her reward, he thought back to the beginning of the experiment. How much had changed, and in so short a time. He watched her for a moment as she squirmed in delight in front of him, entranced by the gyrations and ecstatic noises. His list was nearly completed—he hadn’t thought what to do afterwards. He made a mental note to think on it in the morning. Tired, he added some time to her reward using his remote, and went to bed.

He awoke to a rustling sound, as Dawnie slipped into his bed and snuggled up against him. The movement of her rubber skin against his was almost electrifying. Her hands caressed his body, finding his now erect member. Fully awake now, he watched in disbelief as she turned around, her shiny round ass now inches above his head and her pendulous breasts quivering as she lowered her lips around his cock, taking it all in, then lifting her head so that her tongue was just flicking the tip. By moving her body up an down, she worked the length of it, her nipples just pressing into Steve’s chest as she did so. “Mmmm, Master,” Dawnie whispered, “Dawnie wants to fuck. Please, Master, I need your cock inside me!” Steve had been fantasizing about this moment for days. He pressed a button on his remote, never kept far from his person and reached up to remove Dawn’s collar. With this removed, it was possible to unlock and unzip the lower part of her suit, removing the special vibrator, slick with her juices. As he clicked her collar back into place, she slid on top of him, easing his cock into her lubricated pussy. It felt so good to have a throbbing cock in there rather than the squidgey vibrator. Moaning in utter ecstacy, Dawnie bounced up and down on his shaft, her hands running over her breasts, finger and thumbs tweaking her pert nipples. As her gyrations became faster, she leaned forward and mashed her breasts into Steve’s face. “Suck on my titties, Master”, she pleaded, as she worked Steve to an explosive climax, reaching one herself moments later. Climbing off, she licked him clean and nestled herself alongside Steve. “Oh Master, that was wonderful!”

* * *

Steve awoke. It was dark. He smiled to himself as he remembered the previous night. No, wait. Something was wrong. He couldn’t move his arms.

The lights flicked on. He was in his lab. No, this wasn’t possible. Dawn walked in, still clad in her black catsuit. He noticed the collar was still in place, but the remote was nowhere to be seen. She giggled when she saw Steve looking at her. “Hi Mas.., Steve”, she said, “my name is Dawn. I remember who I was before you changed me into this slut. Problem is, I’ve grown to like who I am now. But now I’m in charge, and it is you who will be satisfying me! If you think what you did to me is extreme, wait and see what I have in store for you,” she smiled evilly, “my little fucktoy! And don’t go thinking I’ll make the same mistake as you and give you a chance to escape.....” She waved the remote at Steve, and wagged a finger at him.

* * *

His mind was blank. For days now, it seemed, he had been fucked senseless by an insatiable Dawn. She’d told him quite plainly that he wasn’t satisfying her enough, and his cock was far too small. She’d used his lab to enlarge the size, in the same way that he had done to her body. Now it was massive, swollen, and permanently erect. She’d fitted him with a modified collar, implanted in his body thanks to the same technology, along with D rings at various points. Using these she could secure him in almost any position she saw fit to abuse him in. He’d enjoyed it at first, marvelling in the enhanced erotic sensations. But it proved too much—his mind had started to shut down to protect itself.

Dawn stood over him; tweaked his nipple playfully. Licking her lips, she thrust her tits in his face, wobbling them with her hands. “Okay, Steve, what position shall we try now?”

Later, lost in a maelstorm of ecstacy, Steve’s last thought was

“What have I done?”