The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This is a zombie story and features some strange or possibly disturbing scenes. It’s all in fun, so please be warned and enjoy the story for the parody of horror that it is.

Dawn of the Zombie Sluts

Dan O’Bannon reached over the dashboard to grab the stray candy corn. Popping several in his mouth he attempted to keep his eyes on the road. The mountain pass he was traveling through was dark, making the already late hour seem even later. Delivering chemicals for the government was a tedious and sometimes dull job. It kept food on the table though, and that was the important thing.

The large driver swerved a little, the contents in the back of the black rig shifting. He came up over a rise and could finally see the surrounding countryside. There was a full moon but it was filtered through some fast moving clouds. It was going to rain later, he just knew it. Rain was never good for driving government trucks. If not the late hours, the rain would surely force O’bannon to stop for the night. Stopping was never good, not when he was paid by the delivery, not by hourly wages.

He passed a sign up on the beginnings of a cliff that overlooked the darkened valley below.

“Welcome to Romero County,” Dan said. “Wherever the hell that is.”

O’bannon laughed and reached for some more candy corn. He’d brought several bags of Halloween candy for this run tonight. He figured, why not? It was October 30 and he wasn’t scheduled to make the delivery until October 31. It only seemed appropriate to get into the season a little. Besides, with the full moon, impending rain, and unknown government chemicals in the back of the truck, how could this night get any creepier?

He shouldn’t have thought that, Dan realized. He shouldn’t ever question how things could get worse. Tightening his grip on the steering wheel, Dan looked carefully at the road ahead. This was a fairly isolated part of the country. The only town nearby was some unheard of place called Romero. Small town meant poor road maintenance. Potholes, he thought, that was what he had to worry about. The road might have serious potholes and on the cliffside road he was now traveling, that meant disaster.

So far, so good, Dan thought. No potholes and thankfully the moon was staying clear enough to illuminate the road ahead. He gripped the wheel tight with one hand and nervously grabbed another few pieces of candy corn. Popping them in his mouth, he saw the pothole.

It was a tiny thing, relatively speaking, but it only took one tiny problem to bring the whole avalanche of hell crashing down on him. Dan O’Bannon grabbed the wheel and harshly jerked it to the right and then quickly to the left. He skirted the hole perfectly and barely managed to feel the relief. He felt his nerves calm and took a big swallow. Unfortunately the candy corn wasn’t ready to be swallowed and several pieces lodged themselves nice and tight in the middle of his throat.

“Gahhghh, oGhhg Shit!” O’Bannon managed to mutter. He couldn’t breathe at all, his nerves only making everything worse. He grabbed his throat with one hand, trying to keep the truck under control with the other. He saw the bend in the road up ahead and started to pump the brake. His throat was closing in, the candy corn rearranging itself into a nice permanent fixture. He gasped desperately, watching the truck swerve out of control, his one hand unable to correct.

Grabbing for the wheel with both hands, Dan bumped into the radio and heard a voice blare to life. “Well, for all those late-night drivers out there, it’s midnight. Happy Halloween everyone.”

“Gahghhnnooo!” Dan shouted. The truck slammed into the flimsy wooden barrier on the cliffside edge of the road.

Were anyone there to witness the spectacle, they would have enjoyed the silent grace with which the truck careened off into space and arced slowly nose down at the natural gas line. The peaceful slumber of the surrounding wooded valley was destroyed quickly by the trembling boom which reverberated for miles into the distance. A mushroom cloud of fire and smoke rose up into the air, the steady stream of burning chemicals instantly mixing with the gathering rain clouds. They might have also seen a strange pinkish glow to the clouds, the tiniest hint that something bad was only just beginning.

* * *

Morning rose on the sleepy little town of Romero. It was an appropriate looking Halloween morning to be sure. Thick hanging fog blanketed everything. Houses could hardly be distinguished from other amorphous blobs in the mist. The pinkish glow to the fog almost created a feeling of being stuck in a giant cotton candy machine. The real trick was, this fog was no treat.

“Honey, wake up.” Helen Cooper said. She shook her husband and continued to look out the windows.

“Huh, what is it, what’s the big emergency?” Harry asked, attempting to roll over away from his wife.

“Honey, something strange is going on outside. I think it may have something to do with that explosion we heard last night.”

Harry Cooper rolled over and looked at his wife. “Helen, I told you that was probably just thunder in the distance. It did rain last night.”

“I know Harry, but the fog. There’s something strange going on outside. Just look at it.”

He rolled his eyes and tossed the sheets aside. “Alright, alright, but it’s a Saturday morning. This is the one day I get to sleep in.”

Stumbling around the bed and picking at the crud from the corners of his eyes, Harry walked up next to his wife and looked out the window. The sky was a thick pink blob of haze. He could hardly even see the ground clearly from their second floor window. The neighbor’s houses across the street were gone, lost in the fog.

“Okay honey, I’ll admit it’s strange. But why do you think it’s anything other than some thick fog?”

“I don’t know, I just have a gut feeling. It doesn’t look right. Something seems almost alive about it.”

“Alive?” Harry asked. He rolled his eyes again.

“Yeah, it seems to be moving a little, and not because of the wind. There is no wind out there. See?”

Harry looked at the very distorted branches of the willow tree nearest the house. It was true. None of the leaves were moving an inch, but the fog continually pushed by its trunk.

“That doesn’t mean much. Have you checked the news? Maybe they know what that noise was last night, the explosion I mean.”

“There’s no signal. I think the satellite got messed up or something. It just says ‘Waiting for Signal’. ”

Harry really got annoyed at hearing that. “Dammit, I have games to watch today. What the hell is wrong with the satellite?”

Sliding on some pants and a shirt, Harry left the bedroom to go check the TV in the den. Not one channel, nothing was working. It was exactly as Helen had said. Even the progress bar on the signal test wasn’t moving. It seemed as though the dish on the roof wasn’t even there any more.

“Harry, I think we should stay in. I don’t want us or the kids going out in that fog until we know what’s going on.”

Harry kept flipping through channels. Damn, every last ESPN was completely gone, nothing was working. Even the weather channel was blank. He glanced over at Helen, still wearing her robe.

“Honey, just go get dressed. The kids will be up soon anyway. If they want to go outside, I’ll warn them.”

Helen nodded but seemed on the verge of a breakdown of some kind. He knew she was a rather delicate individual when it came to breaks in the daily routine. But even for her, she seemed frazzled by this. Sitting the remote down, Harry walked over and looked out the sliding glass doors.

The backyard was thick with a soup of fog. It seemed to be getting thicker if anything. That was odd, considering the sun was up. Usually fog cleared right? He walked to the front door, checked the locks, and looked out the side windows. Something was moving out there, something in the fog. Leaning close to the window, Harry struggled to make out the thick spots in the fog. Were they people? He tried to identify anything, a leg, an arm, some clothing. They just weren’t clear enough. But clearly, whatever they were, they were moving in the street.

“Dad, hey!”

Harry nearly had a heart attack. He jumped nearly a foot in the air and spun around.

“Oh hi Ben. You scared the hell out of me.”

“Wow, a little bit jumpy aren’t you. Didn’t get enough sleep or something?”

“No, it’s not that.” Harry said. Although there was some truth there. “It’s the fog outside. Have you seen it?”

“Yeah, I looked out my window. Creepy huh?”

“It is. It has your mother worried.”

“Mom, what’s she worried about this time?”

Harry smiled and walked back to his son. “Did you hear the big boom last night?”

“No, I was pretty tired though, went out like a light.”

“Well, there was a big sound, like the crash of thunder or maybe... an explosion.”

“Really?”

“Yes, anyway your mom seems convinced that something happened and the fog might be connected.”

Ben took a second to look out at the bright pinkish haze surrounding the house. “You’re kidding? It’s just fog dad. It’s not like there’s anything in it that’ll jump out and get you.”

Harry went to the fridge and pulled out some orange juice. “The point is, there is something strange about the fog.” Harry took a large sip of juice, his mind going over what his son said. ‘There wasn’t anything in the fog’. But what did he see moving around out there?

“So have you checked the news or something?” Ben asked. He took a seat at the bar.

“No, the TV is out. No signal.”

His son looked down at the surface of the counter. “Um... well what about the radio?”

That was a good point, Harry thought. The radio should work. “I’ll check, good idea.”

As Harry walked over to the pantry and pulled out the old weather and news radio they’d had for many years, Helen walked downstairs.

“Find out anything?” She asked. She leaned down and kissed Ben’s forehead as she walked by.

“Just going to check the radio now. The satellite is still not working.”

“Where’s your sister?” Helen asked Ben as she started a pot of coffee.

“I don’t know, asleep I guess. She was planning on sleeping in because of the big Halloween party tonight.” Ben flipped through a magazine at the bar.

“I don’t know if I want her leaving this house. There’s something strange about that fog.”

Ben smirked a little. “Yeah, Dad said you think there was an explosion last night.”

“Well, there may have been. Better to be cautious than reckless.”

Across the room, Harry fiddled with the tuning knob on the radio. Something was wrong, he realized. Every station had static. “Guys, I’m not getting anything on the radio. That’s actually pretty concerning to me. This old radio should pick up something.”

“Are you sure there’re batteries in it dad?”

Harry looked over at his son. “Of course it has batteries son. I’m not a total idiot.”

Helen was wrapping one arm protectively around her son. She had gotten dressed but failed to notice the way she missed a couple of buttons. Ben felt his mother’s chest burrowing into his shoulder. He tried ignoring the feeling but unfortunately his body was still that of a teenager and teenage bodies failed to ignore certain impulses. Instead, he focused on his dad holding the radio. “Um... are you sure the batteries aren’t dead?”

Harry scratched his head. He actually hadn’t thought of that. The radio was old and hadn’t been out of the closet in a while. Maybe the batteries were dead. “I’m not sure, maybe. See if we have any in the fridge.”

Ben jumped at the opportunity to pull away from his mother. Her gentle caresses at his back were not having the effect she intended. The fact her cleavage was clearly visible when he walked past her didn’t help matters any.

Opening the fridge, Ben shoved leftovers aside, looked beside the eggs, and moved some of the beverages to one side. Nope, he thought, no batteries.

“I don’t see any.”

“Can’t you just plug it in?” Helen asked.

“I could, but we lost the adapter for this thing years ago.”

Helen looked deeply troubled. She kept looking out the kitchen window over the sink. Thick pinkish fog seemed to crash like silent waves into the glass. The sky outside almost seemed to be glowing.

“We don’t have another radio?”

Harry stood back up and walked over to his glass of orange juice. “Not one that works independently from the satellite.”

Ben was now in front of the sink. He was looking out into the haze, his eyes trying to make sense of what he saw. He could barely see glimpses of the neighbor’s backyard. There seemed to be people walking around back there. What were they doing? He wasn’t sure it was his neighbors, but they were clearly people. He listened to his parents squabble over what to do. Suddenly he saw the solution right in front of him.

“The garage dad. We have batteries in the garage.”

“We do?” Harry asked.

“Yeah, don’t you remember my science project last year. I used a whole bunch of C batteries for that electric car prototype I made. Well, I still have a ton of C batteries I never used. They’re in a box over by the work bench.”

Harry looked over at Helen. She looked simultaneously relieved and worried. He knew just what she was thinking. The garage was detached. There was at least twenty feet of driveway between the house and the garage. In this fog, they could hardly even see it, much less watch anyone going out there. He also hated to admit what he was thinking. He didn’t actually see anything serious about the fog. It was likely just a fluke that the satellite was out and this fog was here. Dangerous fogs didn’t just roll in on Halloween and cut people off from the outside world. He really wanted the radio working for one reason. He was at least going to listen to a game today if he couldn’t watch one on TV.

“Helen, I think Ben will be fine. Won’t you son? Just put a dish rag over your mouth, try not to breathe anything in and run out to the garage.”

“No, absolutely not. You actually want to send our only son out in some chemical fog to get batteries?”

Harry looked at Helen, being the overprotective mom she always was. He also noticed her messed up buttons and the way it left her cleavage slightly exposed at the top. It gave him a stirring in the pants that certainly didn’t aide his brain in functioning any better than it already was at such an early hour.

“Listen honey,” Harry began. “The garage is right over there.” He pointed out the kitchen window. “It isn’t like he has to leave our property. He can get there and back in less than five minutes, right son?”

“Yeah, sure, no problem.” Ben said. He tried to avoid looking at the concern on his mother’s face. He was also still trying to deal with the unintended feelings she’d given him with her hug.

Helen reluctantly agreed, looking like the mother watching her son go off to war. Ben wrapped a dish towel around his face like a bandanna and went to the back door.

“Okay now, be careful and just get the batteries. Come right back here.” Harry said. He wondered if any teams were already playing. He had money on a few schools this weekend.

Harry stood next to his son at the door, each of them staring out into the pink fog. The garage was hardly visible, another blob across the driveway. “Okay son, get out there, get right back. We’ll be watching whatever we can see.”

“Got it dad.” Ben said.

Harry swung the door open, shoved Ben outside, and brought the door closed again. He made sure he didn’t breathe anything in as the door opened, watching Ben press the towel to his face.

Helen walked up beside her husband, her frame shaking slightly as she nervously watched their son vanish into the fog. “Oh Harry, do you really think he’ll be okay?”

“Of course honey. I wouldn’t endanger our son if I really thought there were anything to worry about in the fog. Besides, I think I saw people out in the fog earlier. If they were okay, he’ll be perfectly fine.”

“You saw people?”

“Yeah a few I think. They were in the street out front.”

Helen shivered for a moment, unsure why. “What were they doing out there?”

Harry looked over at his wife. “I don’t know, walking around. I couldn’t see them clearly at all. Hell I can’t even see Ben.”

“Don’t say that.” Helen said, grabbing onto his shoulder.

Harry stepped back and tried to reassure his wife. “Listen honey, you need to calm down. You’re way too worked up about this. It’s just fog, that’s what I’m betting.”

The woman didn’t look any more comfortable. Her hair was rather wild, hanging in her eyes. Her clothing was still messed up by the poor job she’d done buttoning her shirt. The skirt she’d chosen really didn’t look much like it matched everything else. Harry could tell she wasn’t feeling comfortable this morning at all. He actually smiled at her like he did when he wanted something from her, usually something in the bedroom. It was early, he was tired, and damned if his wife didn’t look kinda hot all on edge as she was.

“Honey, you keep an eye out for Harry. I’m gonna go up real quick and check the wiring in the attic.”

“The wiring?”

“Yeah, I want to look at where the satellite comes into the house. Maybe some stuff happened in the rain. I figure it can’t hurt to give it a look.”

Helen looked out the window intently. “But what about Ben?”

“You keep watching. He’s fine out there. Believe me, nothing dangerous is in that fog outside.”

She turned from her husband as he left the room. Her eyes were squinting to make out anything she could in the fog. Was that Ben moving over by the far side of the garage? Or was it her eyes playing tricks on her?

* * *

Ben crept along slowly. The fog was so think it felt easy to be completely turned around. And what were those noises he kept hearing? The neighborhood was amazingly quiet, not even a bird singing in the distance. At first he’d thought he was imagining things. Now he knew, something was making a noise somewhere ahead. It sounded like a human voice, like someone moaning something. As he finally hit the edge of the garage, Ben pressed the towel tighter to his mouth.

“ests” He heard from somewhere inside the garage.

Was that just the wind? Was it an animal? What was that noise? Ben actually began to feel a little of what his mom had felt, anxiety. Ever so slowly he reached around until he found the door handle. Grabbing the frame of the door for support, the boy turned the knob and shoved the door open into thick inky blackness.

“Rest.” A voice moaned from somewhere ahead of him.

“Who’s there? Who’s in here?” Ben called out, walking boldly into the darkness.

As his eyes began to adjust, he reached over and found the switch on the wall. Flipping it up, the darkness was immediately illuminated and the maze of storage boxes could be seen. His family rarely had used the garage to actually store cars. They had so much junk in boxes, they couldn’t afford to lose the space. Now, the boy stood looking around at a claustrophobic nightmare of piled up old toys, shelves of books, and more old clothing than he could ever remember.

From somewhere near the back of the garage, a quick gasp seemed to let out. “Bres” He heard clearly. The word, whatever it was, sounded barely recognizable. It sounded like someone with either severe asthma or some kind of brain disorder trying to call something out.

“Hello?”

Ben moved slowly towards the back of the garage, rounding several boxes he nearly tripped over. “I know someone’s in here. I can hear you.”

Suddenly he saw who it was. As if this Halloween couldn’t possibly get any stranger, the sight of his next door neighbor Laura, standing completely nude in the shadows of his garage proved him wrong. He’d only know her from her parents really. She was in college, about four years older than him. Last he’d seen her, she’d been at a neighborhood barbecue. Ben knew she had a great body. But seeing her like this left little to the imagination. Her breasts were more than a nice handful each. Her long blonde hair appeared rather wild, not exactly combed through this morning. The look in her eyes was probably what startled the boy the most.

“Laura?” He asked, slowly walking towards her. “Are you okay? What are you doing in our garage?”

Her eyes looked almost pure white, pale, lifeless, and dull. Even the skin around her eyes deemed dark, almost deathlike. Yet she remained standing where she was. She seemed to be breathing, although the rise and fall of her chest was extremely shallow. Ben walked to within a few feet of the girl. She never blinked, never moved her mouth, only stared. He started to reach out and touch her skin, wondering if this were some elaborate Halloween prank.

“BREASTSSSSS!” The word was incredibly clear and loud.

Ben heard it in stereo, not coming from the nude girl in front of him. Instead the voice came at him like a growl from the shadows on either side of him. He barely had a second to react as the men appeared from behind boxes, grabbing him and holding him tightly.

“Hey, what the hell? Let me go!” He screamed, struggling in vain. The men seemed to possess superhuman strength as they held him tightly and brought him down to his knees before Laura.

Looking up at either man, Ben was even more shocked to see who they were. The men were as blank-faced as Laura was and even more shocking was their touch. As they held Ben tightly, he felt how icy their skin was. The men seemed completely chilled, right to the core. They also seemed to not care that they were holding him down in front of their daughter and sister.

“Breastsssss!” The younger of the two men repeated. He looked from Ben over to Laura, his eyes dull and frightening.

“What the hell is going on here. Laura what is this?”

Laura moved for the first time. She stepped forward and looked down into Ben’s eyes. She looked like a zombie, he thought. That’s what she looked like. Was this just a Halloween prank after all? No, he quickly realized. Why would her dad and brother go along with any prank that involved her parading around in her neighbor’s garage nude? Her skin was so pale and her breasts so close to his head.

“WE ARE ONE.” Laura said. Her voice was surprisingly clear, none of the growling or muttering the men seemed to make when they spoke.

“We are one and you will serve us.” Laura said.

She reached down and grabbed Ben’s head in both hands. Her hands were just as cold as those of her family. What was wrong with these people? He couldn’t help but stare into her deep cleavage. Even pale, it was incredibly hot. He wanted so many times in recent years to see her tits like this. But never did he imagine he’d associate seeing it with any kind of fear.

“Breastssss!” Her father said, holding Ben even tighter.

Laura grabbed her tits in her hands and massaged the nipples. She aimed them at Ben like weapons and then she squeezed. Ben was stunned yet again as twin jets of milk sprayed right into his face. He gasped and found his mouth being filled with thin cold sprays of liquid.

“No, stop it!” He shouted, trying to turn his head. He just couldn’t get out of the line of fire as Laura released and then squeezed again. The beautiful college zombie was covering his face with milk. Her expression never changed.

Ben began to swallow what he’d already gotten in his mouth, trying desperately to catch his breath. The cold milk seemed to fill his body, chills breaking out all over his skin. He could feel something happening, something bad. His heart seemed to stop beating so hard, and then his mind began to fade. He grew sleepy and confused. Eventually he realized the men had let him go. But Ben didn’t try to get up. He didn’t even try to get away from Laura and her amazing tits. No, Ben had surprisingly different ideas. He reached up and grabbed at Laura’s tits, pulling the girl to him.

“Mmmmmm...” He moaned, shoving one of her tits deep into his stretched open jaw. He squeezed the cool flesh, flooding his throat with more incredibly sweet milk.

His thoughts seemed to leave him and in the back of his mind, Ben realized his heart had either greatly slowed or stopped entirely. He didn’t care. Nothing mattered except draining the delicious fluids from the cute blonde girl in front of him.

Ben alternated tits, swapping the fat juicy one he’d just been sucking for the other. He grabbed with both hands, squashing the soft cold skin and hearing the audible spray of milk deep into the back of his throat.

Laura stared down blankly at the boy. Her lips curled into a grin, her pale eyes opening wider. She pushed him away and looked into his face.

Ben knew something was different as soon as he released her tits from his hands. He felt foggy inside. Almost as if the pinkish fog was now inside of him, blocking his normal thoughts from existing. In fact he only had one thought worth vocalizing.

“BREASTSSSSS!” The boy growled. He tried to reach up and grab hold of the college girl.

“We are one.” Laura repeated. “We need more. Bring us more!”

She looked down at the boy, his skin already a few shades paler. His eyes were faded looking and the skin surrounding them appeared to be bruised. He stood, letting the dish towel drop from around his neck.

“Breastssss?” He repeated.

“Yes, bring us more.” Laura replied, pointing beyond the boy and towards his house.

“Moreeee Breastsssss!” Ben moaned. He stood and turned towards the garage door. His walking was more shuffled and he felt strangely numb in most places. There was one place he felt perfectly alive though, and that place was one he knew he’d be using soon. He smiled and began heading back to his house, to his family.

* * *

Helen stood nervously watching for her son. He’d been out there way too long, almost ten minutes. “Harry, honey, please come down here. I really think he’s taking too long.”

Harry, currently climbing up into the attic, called back down to her. “Helen, he probably just forgot where he put them. Trust me, there’s nothing to worry about. You know how messy the garage is.”

That thought didn’t comfort the woman. She felt her heart beating heavier, noticing that if anything the fog seemed to be growing thicker. She could no longer even make out that the garage was still there. She suddenly thought about her daughter.

“Honey, did you check on Barbra?”

“Yes.” Harry called back. “She’s still asleep, although how she can sleep through us yelling is beyond me.”

Helen thought about asking Harry to wake her up, then thought again. No, there was no reason to drag her out of bed to just be worried along with everyone else. Let the poor girl sleep, she told herself. Barbra was no little girl, but she was the baby in the family, only seventeen and very sheltered.

Looking over at the family portrait on the wall, Helen saw how smiling everyone was the day it was taken. Even Barbra, who’d gotten into the phase of not wanting to be seen in public with her family. Focusing on happy memories was good. If anything was really wrong outside, those memories may be even more important.

“Oh, I see him. I see him Harry.”

Harry didn’t answer back. She realized he’d probably gone up into the attic and couldn’t hear her. The important thing was Ben was coming towards the door. She put her hand over her mouth when she saw her son’s face clearing the mist. He didn’t have the towel anymore and he looked so pale.

Throwing wide the door, Helen grabbed Ben and pulled him inside. He was ice cold to the touch, his face blank and his eyes strangely unfocused.

“Oh my god, what happened? Why didn’t you use the towel? Are you okay?” Helen spouted out questions faster than she could think. Her heart was beating faster than ever and Ben seemed completely out of it.

She pulled away from the boy and looked him in the eye. There was no life there, none of the personality that made Ben unique, absolutely nothing to give her any clues as to what may have happened.

“I have to get your father. He needs to see you.” Helen said. She turned away and began to leave but Ben grabbed her arm tightly.

“What is it Ben?” Helen said. Ben pulled her towards him. His eyes lowered into her loose shirt, the cleavage trembling as he jerked her petite frame towards his.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

Ben looked from her cleavage up into her eyes. He grinned. “BREASTSSSSS!” He moaned.

Grabbing his mother by the shirt, Ben ripped the flimsy garment off her chest, buttons scattering across the kitchen floor. He immediately reached in and grabbed her tits, muscling them up out of her bra and lowering his mouth towards one.

Helen stood momentarily stunned, her son manhandling her breasts. This was so far out of her expectations, the woman felt strangely confused and aroused. He lowered his mouth over one of her nipples and began to suck. Ben was sucking hard at her nipple, harder than she thought possible. His mouth felt like an ice-cold vacuum cleaner, pulling at her sensitive nipple until it seemed he might rip it off her chest.

“Ohhhhh... ohh... stop. Please stop that!” Helen cried out, beating at her son’s shoulders. He had a death grip on the woman, pulling her waist at him with one arm, as his other alternated shoving her tits into his mouth.

Ben pulled off and looked at the woman. She was looking flustered and scared, but he could tell. She wasn’t one yet. She needed to be one. Lowering his head back to her nipples, the boy sucked his mother’s tits harder and then it became clear what he needed to do.

Helen felt the pressure change in her son’s mouth. He no longer was sucking, he was now blowing into her nipple. His chilled breath seemed to only make her nipples harden and open up even more. She could feel the icy sting of his breath as it amazingly seemed to travel right into her breasts.

“Ohh... Oh ... please stop... Oh Ben!” Helen moaned, passing out as she slumped in his arms.

Ben lay Helen down onto the floor. Her breathing was slow and her tits looked almost a cup size bigger. They were already paler, the ample flesh looking deathly white, capped by dark crimson nipples. He grinned and looked down at his mother’s body. He groped around her waist, pulling Helen’s skirt up so he could get at her panties.

Helen began to stir awake. She realized she was on the kitchen floor. She also realized someone was on top of her. Her eyes opened wide. “NOOO! Stop it Ben, stop it right now!”

Ben pounded his hips down into his mother, slicing his cock up inside her womb. His cock was amazingly hard and long, the stiff member currently plugging his mother’s cunt quite full with every driving thrust. He mauled at her tits and squeezed them tightly.

“No, Ohhhh, Oh pleaseee, ohhh!” Helen moaned, hoping her husband would hear her and come rescue her. She felt so cold, so strange and so incredibly... “Goooood!” She cried out.

Ben rammed his mother hard, slamming his cock deep inside her and feeling the fluids leave his body. He needed to seed her deep. He needed to make sure it took hold. He needed her to be one.

Helen felt her heart slow and then seem to stop. Her thoughts left her and something new appeared. A presence filled her mind, something new, something different. Voices seemed to converge inside her mind. This was good she thought. This was right.

Pulling out from between his mother’s legs, Ben looked down at her figure. She was sprawled out on her back, her legs crooked. A thick stream of semen pooled between her thighs and her eyes began to fade. Slowly her skin grew paler and paler. Eventually she looked like a sexier version of herself. There was no Helen left inside. She was a vessel for the one, the one he served.

“We are One.” Helen said. She pulled herself to her feet and looked around the room. Locking eyes with her son, Helen walked up and kissed him.

For a moment the two made out, groping and kissing all over each other’s bodies. Then Helen pulled away and looked into Ben’s eyes.

“Breastsssss!” Ben growled.

Helen nodded her head. She reached up and grabbed her tits, aiming them at her son’s face. “Feed your strength. Serve us.” Saying that, Helen crushed her tits in her hands, squeezing a thin spray of fresh milk right into her son’s face. He opened his mouth and caught most on the first try.

As mother and son shared in the newly enhanced pleasures of their zombie bodies, Harry crept down from the attic. He hadn’t found anything wrong so whatever the problem with the satellite was, it wasn’t anything he could fix. Walking past Barbra’s room, he looked in on her. The young girl was still sleeping peacefully. Her sheets were pulled down to just above her waist and she had her head tilted away from him. She was such a pretty girl, he thought proudly. Making his way down the upstairs hall, Harry called down to Helen.

“Honey, did Ben come back yet?”

Downstairs, Helen looked at her son. Milk was dribbling freely down his face and his eyes were nearly entirely white now. He grinned and she returned the expression.

“More, need more.” Helen said.

Ben stepped just inside the doorway to the dining room and allowed his mother to take charge. She was the one now, he must do what she instructed. He watched her carefully, awaiting her command.

Harry entered the kitchen frustrated. This morning really wasn’t getting any better. He couldn’t sleep in, his satellite was out, and apparently the radio was busted or something. He wondered why he didn’t hear anything. When he walked in he wondered about several things.

“Helen, what on earth are you doing?”

Harry looked at his topless wife in utter confusion. The woman wasn’t the type to flash her tits anywhere, least of all the kitchen where her family sat down to eat. She also looked different. Her tits looked fuller and more rounded. They also looked much more pale. In fact all of Helen looked pale. It was not unattractive. In fact it was quite stimulating, he thought, trying to ignore her big hard nipples as he walked up to her.

“Helen, hello, are you in there honey?”

Harry realized it was Halloween. A prank wasn’t out of the question, but something like this was a bit extreme for the woman who not long ago was frantically worrying over the safety of their son. He looked into her eyes. They were pale, almost dull looking. The make-up, if that’s what is was, around her eyes looked heavier. She looked like she was dead on her feet.

“Helen?” Harry asked, bringing his arms up to her shoulders. He touched them and realized how cold she was.

Shaking his wife lightly, Harry was even more surprised that as her tits jiggled, little drops of breast milk formed at her nipples and dropped onto the floor. What the hell was going on? He tried to reason this through.

Suddenly Helen looked up over Harry’s shoulder. She nodded her head and he instantly felt cold clammy hands grab him and shove him off balance until he fell to his knees before her. Tilting his head around, Harry was even more shocked than before. His son stood next to him. He was nude and his cock dripped onto the kitchen tile. But his face was what Harry really fell into. It was a blank pit of death. The eyes were white, the skin around them darkened and cold looking. His expression was one of blind action. He didn’t seem to be thinking at all.

“Breastsssssss!” Ben moaned.

Harry looked back at his wife. Then he tried to look at his son, but Ben forced his head forward where Helen aimed each of her tits. She clamped her hands around the nipples and squeezed, showering his face with cold breast milk. It drained all over his face, pooling over his eyes and running down into his mouth. Harry coughed and tried to get away. His son was just so strong, impossibly so. He looked with pleading eyes up into Helen’s face and saw nothing. She wasn’t there anymore. And the slut that was there seemed only interested in feeding him. She redoubled her grip on her tits, spraying more of the milk right at his open mouth.

Without even realizing he was doing it, Harry found himself opening his mouth wider. He leaned forward, making sure the majority of the creamy fluid went right down his throat. Eventually his son released him. Harry thought about getting up, running away. But the milk was just so good. It tasted like life itself. He reached up and grabbed his wife’s tits. Pulling her at him, he felt his jaw nearly unhinge and shoved as much of the flesh as possible deep into his throat. He cut off his airway and began milking her tits, swallowing endless gulp after gulp of fresh cool liquid. He realized he wasn’t breathing and no longer cared. Breathing wasn’t important anymore. What was important was his wife’s... “Breastssssssss!” Harry sat back, his belly full of cooling liquid. He no longer felt much of anything. He simply felt loyal to the one, the one his wife now was.

Harry moved to one side and Ben moved in beside him. Together the two feasted upon Helen’s nipples, sucking the fluid right out of her. They drank in her pure sexual body and suckled of her nourishment. This was how it was meant to be.

Helen bobbled back and forth, each of her men draining her heavy tits. She felt the voices raise up inside her. There was more to do, more to accomplish in this home. She pushed her husband and son off of her breasts, milk dribbling down their chins.

“More, need more. We must find more!” Helen said.

Ben and Harry simply looked at each other and then stood. They smiled at Helen. “Breastsssss! More Breastssss!”

* * *

“They’re coming to get you Barbra.”

Barbra stirred quietly in her sleep. The young teenage girl rolled over and then closed her eyes tighter, fighting off the waking world.

“They’re coming to get you Barbra.”

She opened her eyes. What was that? She looked around her room. Nobody was there. Rolling over, Barbra nearly leapt from her bed. Her mother was sitting there staring at her. The light from the strange fog outside her window framed the silhouette of her mother, making her seem darker than she actually was.

“They’re coming to get you Barbra.” Helen repeated.

Barbra sat up in bed, her sheets falling away and revealing the skimpy nightie she slept in. The teenager rubbed at her eyes and looked back towards her mom. She was still there, this wasn’t a dream. “Who?” The girl asked.

“They’re coming to get you... Barbra.” Helen said. She raised her pale slender hand up and pointed past the girl at the entrance to her room.

“Who’s coming to get me, what is wrong with you... AHHHHH!” Barbra shrieked as she turned and saw two blurry forms lunge through the door to her room.

The girl barely had a second to recognize her father and brother as they fell on top of her.

“Breastssss!” Both Harry and Ben cried out. They both reached up and ripped at Barbra’s nightie, freeing her young teenage tits. The girl shrieked and tried to pull away, but she was trapped. The combined weight of her older brother and her dad was too much for even a chance at freedom. Instead she wiggled sharply, only succeeding in sending her tits flapping up and down on her chest.

These were large tits, Helen saw, watching her husband and son molest her baby girl. Large tits served the one well. She would be one soon. Helen smiled as the boys got to work on the girl.

Barbra shrieked louder, louder than ever before. Her voice hurt her own ears as she hoped desperately for someone to hear her. She looked down as Ben began groping her tits even more roughly. His hands were so cold, her nipples instantly stiffened up. He seemed to like that and proceeded to squeeze them into his mouth, one after the other. She gasped and felt him clamp down around one of her nipples. He began blowing, blowing hard and long gusts straight into her flesh. She felt amazing pleasure, unwanted desire build inside her body as the cool seemed to spread into her. She stared with pure horror as her brother’s jaw snapped wide open, the bones making a cracking sound that sent even more chills into her core. Her entire left tit vanished inside his mouth. He was still blowing.

“No, Please, No!” Barbra whimpered. She looked over at her daddy. He wasn’t looking like he used to. He wasn’t her protector anymore. She squealed in pleasure as he pulled the sheets away and thrust his hand right at her cunt. In seconds, her panties were gone, shredded from her body and tossed on the floor.

Harry watched his son blow into his baby girl. He pulled himself up and allowed his throbbing cock to settle down into the moist hole he found between her legs. She would be one soon. And she would like it.

“No, daddy, noooooo!” Barbra cried out. She bucked her butt up off the bed, only helping her father as he drove down inside her, tearing through her virginity and fucking her full of his thick long cock.

The girl devolved into muted gasps of intense enjoyment as the cold feelings spread within her chest. Her entire core was wracked by pleasurable orgasmic quakes. She looked down at her chest. Ben pulled away from one of her tits, leaving it wobbling there like a wet orb of jello. What was happening? Her left breast was now twice as large as her right one. He’d blown her up like a balloon. She screeched as she felt her father thrust inside her even harder. His cock felt like it was punching up into her stomach. She suddenly became aware of what she no longer was feeling.

Barbra stopped breathing as her brother began blowing up her right tit. He suckled at her breasts and forced more and more cold air deep inside the girl. Looking over at Harry, Ben smiled and allowed him his first unobstructed view of the baby girl he’d been proud to call pretty earlier.

Harry grunted and fucked into his girl, sliding his cold hard dick straight up through her womb. He felt her dead organs shift under his weight and knew a live girl couldn’t take this. A living dead girl could take this and more. He looked into Barbra’s dull eyes. She grinned, a wicked grin that only showed how much of a slut she now was. Her tits were settling nicely on her young teenage chest. They were quite large and jiggled with every movement of his body on top of her.

“BREASTSSSSS!” Harry moaned. He grabbed her tits and squeezed hard. Milk sprayed up so far it dripped from the ceiling, raining back down on the pair as they fucked and fucked and finally climaxed with each other.

Harry felt the incredible amount of semen leave his body. It plumped up his little girl’s tight little stomach nicely as she lay back and felt the voices enter her head.

Thousands of voices were there. Barbra recognized her mother’s and the neighbor’s. She even recognized some of her friends from school. The presence was inside her, the voices all joining in, melting together in harmony. She opened her mouth as her father pulled out from between her legs.

“We are one.” Barbra said. “Serve us.”

For the remainder of the day, all through Halloween, the four of them enjoyed each other’s bodies. Harry and Ben loved taking every opportunity to feast on such lovely breasts. They sucked down more milk than a normal human body could hold. And Helen and Barbra took more sperm up their cunts than would normally be possible either. By the time night came, it was a different neighborhood, a different town, in fact everything was different. The fog slowly lifted and the zombie sluts were revealed. In the morning, a new age would dawn. For now, though, it was the night of the fucking dead.

* * *

“This is a whole hell of a mess sir!” Private Kennedy said.

“You’re telling me. The clean up is almost beyond our hands. If we’d received word sooner, maybe things wouldn’t have turned out this bad.” Agent Wesker replied.

The two men stood alone at the top of the cliffside road. They looked out over the forest. The sky was brightening as the sun rose but all that did was show the true extent of the damage. The truck was almost completely destroyed. The gas line had seen clear to that. Whatever chemical agents had been in those canisters was gone. And where it went was what really worried Wesker. He looked over at the town in the distance. It was close to the site, too close.

“We have anyone checking out the locals?” He asked.

Private Kennedy looked up. “Valentine and Redfield are down there as we speak. We should be hearing from them momentarily.”

“Good, I only hope this isn’t out of control.”

The thin clouds up above began dropping more rain, now mostly a misting spray that only annoyed the men.

“You want an umbrella?” Private Kennedy asked.

“No” Wesker said. “A little rain never hurt anybody.”

The radio came alive, static distorting the frantic sounding voices on the other end.

“Come in, this is Kennedy, who is this?”

“flaoofff... hisssss.... this ... Redfield... entine. grussaaa.... problem!”

“Come in, you are not clear. Did you say a problem?”

“Population... is... shieessssss... repeat... ombie... uts...”

The radio went dead almost as quickly as it came alive.

“What the fuck was that about the population?” Agent Wesker asked.

Down below, the cleanup crew attempted to sift through the crater the truck had left behind.

“I’m not sure.” Kennedy said. “It almost sounded like... um... zombie sluts?”

Wesker began laughing, his entire body spasming as the humor in those words sank in. “Thanks Private, I needed a good laugh today. Zombie sluts, that’s hilarious.”

The two men returned to watching the clean up crew. “Maybe we should head back and check in from base, see if we can get in touch with Redfield and Valentine. They obviously were trying to report something.”

Wesker looked over at the Private, his eyes heavy and a slight smile still showing at the corners of his lips. “You’re right. Let’s get back in out of this weather anyway. Say you know what I just thought of?”

“What’s that sir?”

“You know why there’d be zombie sluts?”

Kennedy smiled as they headed back to camp. “Why is that sir?”

“Well soldier... when there’s no more room in porno hell, the sluts will walk the earth.”

Wesker burst out laughing at his own joke. Private Kennedy joined in. Something was still very strange about that radio call, something Kennedy didn’t want to take too lightly. He wondered if this was only the beginning.

The End