The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Day Walker

By: Spandexlad

Intro

For vampires, relationships are difficult. They have sex with one another but no vampire is in a monogamous relationship with another vampire. Not only do they crave blood but they also crave sex and sex with one vampire isn’t fulfilling enough, just like sucking the blood of another vampire won’t fill their need. That is where day walkers come in.

A day walker is someone who isn’t a vampire, who watches over them during the day. They are devoted to them. They are special lovers. The blood in their veins causes their sex to be fulfilling no matter how many times you have sex with them. It is actually sex that turns a person into a day walker. And nothing is stronger than the bond between a male vampire and his male day walker.

Luke

The first time I saw him was when he was leaving the movie theatre. He had dark brown hair and an angelic face. He looked so innocent, so tasty and yet he was more to me. He was special. Not just another midnight snack. At that moment I decided that he was going to be my day walker.

I had been alive for 350 years, however I look 20 because I was sired at that age. It had been 143 years since I had my own day walker. While protecting me, the last one was killed by a slayer. I missed him but as much as I looked around no boy could take his place, not until I saw the boy at the movie theatre.

Our encounter was brief, we just past in the hallway. Our eyes met for a brief second. There was no way I was going to forget his face. I placed finding him in the back of my mind and went to see the movie. There was a nice couple in there with me in the last showing. His blood was sweet while her blood tasted sour and left a fowl taste in my mouth that I had to wash it out with an usher.

David

For the past couple of nights I had been having this dream. It was weird. I had only looked this guy at the movie theatre in the eye for a brief moment but his face haunted my dreams each night. The day after I saw him there was an article in the paper about three people being killed in the movie theatre. I was shaken because I had been there but I also looked at the faces of the victims and a small part of me was relieved to find that the man’s face was not one of them. I was sure why I cared but I did, a little bit.

I was a college student, only just a freshman. I hardly knew anyone on campus. It was the time of the year where everyone was meeting everyone. You couldn’t tell who would be in your life in five years and who wouldn’t be. My roommate, Austin, was on the football team. He seemed nice at first but turned out to be an ass. I didn’t hang out with him a lot and I spent time much time at the movies or in the library while he was hooking up with some girl.

Luke

The boy seemed to be a loner. I’d see him at the movies many times, always by himself. That was perfect for me; loners disappear easily. A small part of me felt sorry for the boy but at the same time I knew he wouldn’t be lonely forever.

The next time I saw him at the movie theatre I followed him. I found out he was a college student and I even tailed him into his dormitory to find out which dorm room he stayed in. His name was written on the outside of the wall, it was either David or Austin. Each night I’d follow him around, but it wasn’t working for me. I wanted to know more about him. And then I realized his roommate was the key.

One night after my boy left, I walked right up to his dorm room. I knocked on the door.

“Hey babe, ready to be tackled?” The roommate said opening the door. He was wearing a football uniform. By the changed expression on his face as he saw me, I could tell I wasn’t the babe he was expecting.

“Sure,” I said. “Are you a tight end or a wide receiver?”

“Who the fuck are you?” He asked not responding to my question.

“I’m a friend of your roommate.” I said. I acted polite all I needed was for him to invite me in. “Is he here?”

“Bitchboy David isn’t here,” Austin said, “Now get the hell out of here.”

He started to close the door but I held on to it. I was stronger than I looked. “Actually he just has a book of mine.”

“Well come in and find it quick, I’ve got plans.” He said.

I smiled my plans were better. I stepped into the dorm room and threw the footballer onto the floor. I shut the door behind me and locked it. I then jumped on top of the jock and straddled him, pinning his arms to his sides. He started to yell so I ripped off his helmet and covered his mouth. He tried to bite my hand so I showed him my fangs and he stopped struggling. Instead there was a look of horror in his eyes. I smiled inwardly, that look turned me on just a little.

I stared into his eyes. The look of horror turned slowly into a look of calm and serenity. “That’s it,” I said. “Give in. You are going to obey me.”

There was a knock on the door. “Babe, It’s me. Ready to cheer for the home team.”

It woke him up. His eyes looked toward the door. He started to struggle again. Started to call out from under my hand. I bent down to his ear and whispered, “You say one thing and I’ll kill her right now in front of you.”

He stopped moving. Stopped trying to say anything.

“Babe? Babe?” Her voice called out. “That asshole.” She said and then we heard her footsteps away from the door.

“Now look into my eyes,” I said after she left. He closed his eyes. I sighed, “I guess I’ll just have to kill you.” That didn’t work. His eyes remained closed. I guess he didn’t believe me. I bent down to his neck. I pressed my two fangs slowly into his neck, until they cut the skin.

He cried into my hand “they’re open.” I pulled my fang out and licked his bleeding neck. His blood tasted salty. I looked into his eyes again. There were tears in his eyes. I smiled again. His fear was an aphrodisiac.

Slowly his eyes gave into mine. Once again his look of fear changed to a look of calm. This time there was no knock on the door. “Give into me,” I said, “obey me.”

He nodded his head. I took my hand off his mouth. He said nothing he just looked into my eyes. His calm look turned into a glassy stare. He was mine.

“Which bed is David’s?” I asked.

“That one,” He said pointing to it.

I walked over and sat on the bed. Then I laid down on it. I could smell David. It was a sweet smell. The cock in my pants stirred. I looked at the football player. What was I going to do with him? If I had left him this way, his obedience to me would have warn off within hours. If I killed him too many people would notice, and if I sired him, he would also be missed from any daytime activity, plus I couldn’t trust him with David. The only thing to do was to make him a day walker. Not a permanent one, like David was going to be. Just temporary. “Bend over on your bed.”

He walked over to it and did as I told him. I walked up behind him. I placed my hand on his spandex covered ass. I rubbed it gently. I unbuttoned my pants and slid them down exposing my cock. I rubbed my cock against his ass cheeks. I slowly pulled the back of his pants down. I pulled his ass cheeks apart. He was a tight end.

I slowly probed his ass with my finger. I slipped it in and out. When I felt he could handle it, I added another. Soon there were three of my fingers probing his asshole. He let out a moan.

“Don’t you moan too loud my slave,” I said. I slipped out the fingers. He moved his ass toward me, quietly begging for more. I spat on my hand and rubbed my cock. I didn’t have time to look for lube. “Are you read for my cock?”

“Yes sir,” he said. He wiggled his ass in anticipation.

I slipped the head of my cock into his asshole. I slowly entered his body. I pushed gently until my whole shaft was in his ass. I then started to pull out as slowly as I entered. The next push and pull was a little faster and then the next even faster.

As I fucked him, I wished I were fucking David. I could have David this way but he was special. I was taking Austin by force; I wanted David to want me to take him.

Within moments, I came in Austin’s ass. My cum would ensure his servitude for many years as it entered his blood stream. “Now get up,” I ordered. “And pull those pants up.”

Austin did as I told him.

“I have a little assignment for you,” I said a smirk rose on my face.

David

Ever since Austin broke up with his girlfriend, he had been acting weird. I would feel him stare at me while I was doing my homework. And he had started asking me questions about myself, “what’s your favorite color?", “where do you like to eat?", “what do you like to do?”

Part of me thought that his girlfriend broke up with him because he was an ass, so he was trying to change his ways by befriending his roommate. The other part of me thought the first part was giving him too much credit. Either way he had become nicer to me. I enjoyed not having to leave my dorm room almost every night. Some nights he even left and I didn’t see him again until the next morning.

One night I went to the movies. Austin tagged along with one of this friends Chad. Chad was a nice guy. He had hung out at our dorm a couple of times. However sometimes I caught him staring at me like Austin would. At least he wasn’t asking me what my childhood fears were.

At the movie theatre I ran into the guy from my dreams. This time we didn’t share a passing glance. This time our eyes connected for a while. He smiled at me and I couldn’t look away. There was something about him, how he carried himself, maybe his smile. I wanted to know him. I wanted him in my life.

I did until he turned away from me. I realized I was standing in the middle of the theatre’s lobby. Austin and Chad were already gone to the movie. I charged off after them, however I could still see the stranger’s eyes in my head.

That night the stranger made a stronger presence in my dream. In other dreams he just made appearances, this time he was a main character. He wanted me to follow him so I did. I felt safe with him, like he’d take care of me. He led me to a dark room with a bed made up with satin sheets. He wanted me to lie down. So I did. He got on top of me.

I woke myself from the dream. I had never had an erotic dream about a man before. It was a little jarring. It felt so real. I sat up.

Austin was at the door of the dorm, looking out talking to someone. “Yes sir.” He said and then closed it on the person.

“Who was that?” I asked.

“Just Chad,” He told me.

“You call Chad, sir?”

“I didn’t say that. You must be so tired you’re hearing things. Go back to sleep,” Austin said. He started to remove his clothes. I lay back down turning over. I wasn’t going to watch Austin undress, nor was I going right back to sleep. I tried not to think about the stranger when I feel back asleep.

Every dream I had that night was of the stranger. Some of them became erotic but I didn’t escape any of them. When I woke up in the morning, I pushed the dreams from my thoughts. I tried to focus on a paper I was writing. I got up and undressed. Grabbing a towel I headed to the shower.

When I got back, Austin was awake, sitting on his bed. “David,” He said. He paused and I felt a question about my favorite music group coming on. “Are you gay?”

I was taken back. “No,” I said quickly. Then my mind raced around why he was asking me. I wondered if I had said something in my sleep last night, but I was hoping I didn’t. Then something clicked in me. The staring, him being nicer, the current zoned out look on his face, Austin was gay and he had a crush on me. “Oh,” I said a result of my epiphany, “no, I’m sorry.” I felt bad for him. He must have been holding it in for a long time. “I’m sure there is a guy out there for you but it’s not me. What about Chad? He has been giving me the same looks you have, maybe he’s gay?”

Austin didn’t say anything. I didn’t really know how to react after what I said, so I quickly got dressed and left.

Luke

Everything was going according to plan. Austin had gathered much information about my future lover. He was a good slave. One of his friends named Chad, had seen Austin and me together and started asking questions. I was particularly horny that night so I made him a temporary day walker like Austin. It was quite fun seeing him squirm under Austin’s body.

I arranged another chance meeting between David and me. Austin filled me in on them going to the movies. I stared at him waiting until our eyes locked. I held his eyes on mine for a while. Allowing him to take my face in. Then I turned away. Hopefully it was enough to implant my face in his mind.

After the movie, I had dinner. It was this girl walking by herself alone on campus. I didn’t much care for girls but they were a good snack every now and then. I left her body on the sidewalk. I didn’t turn her because there were enough female vampires out there. Many of the guy vampires were strictly on an all girl diet and they tend to add to their harem with each meal.

I ended up at the dorm room. I opened the door and made Austin come to me. “Tomorrow, when you first see him, ask him if he is gay.” I told my slave. It was becoming time to make David mine.

“Yes sir,” he said and then closed the door. I heard David’s voice. It was beautiful.

It didn’t really matter if David was gay or not. I was going to get him regardless. However I did want to know how much work it was going to be when I seduced him. I left the college and went to my home. It was a vacant house that was down a dead end. I had killed the family that lived inside after turning their son. The son lived with me for a while before leaving. He wanted a new place to haunt.

The next day Austin woke me from my sleep. “Master, he said no,” Austin said when my eyes opened.

It pissed me off but then again I didn’t tell him when to tell me David’s answer, “thank you slave. Is there anything else he said?” I said rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

“Yes sir, He thinks I’m gay,” Austin said.

“Of course you are,” I said. I started to think. “Hmmm... I can use that. Tonight at 7:00 take Chad up to your dorm room. Make out with him, fuck him, have him fuck you, do whatever to drive David out of the dorm room like you use to do. I’ll follow David from there. After he leaves come here with Chad.”

“Yes Master,” He said.

“Now get out of here, and never wake me up again, or I will kill you.”

David

I was sitting at my desk writing my paper when Chad and Austin entered the room. They were holding hands. “I see you took my advice,” I said.

“Oh yes I did,” Austin said with a smile. He grabbed Chad and pulled him forward kissing him. The two started to make out right in front of me. I turned back to my work trying to pretend they weren’t in the room. Suddenly Austin’s shirt fell on my head and I could hear them kissing one another. It was making me a little sick. I closed my book and packed my backpack. I left the dorm and headed toward the library.

I missed the library. I use to hate the library. I’d be there 4 out of 5 nights, but that when Austin was an asshole. The last time I was at the library was the night Austin broke things off with his girlfriend. The library had become an old friend.

I went inside and took a seat at one of the tables on the first floor. I opened my books and continued where I left off in the dorm.

“Do you have the time?” A voice quietly asked me.

I looked at my watch. “It’s 7:30,” I said looking up. The stranger from the movie theatre was standing before me. Our eyes locked and I couldn’t turn away. I did want to turn away. He walked to the opposite side of the table and sat down.

“What are you working on?” He asked while beginning to grin.

“A paper,” I said. His eyes were blue, a vibrant blue. I hadn’t seen them so close before.

“You can finish that later,” He said.

I nodded. The paper was due the next day but I still closed the book without looking at it.

“Do you want to go get something to eat?”

I wasn’t hungry and yet my mouth said, “yes.”

He turned and stood up. I blinked a couple of times and stayed seated.

“Come on,” the man said.

The feelings from my dreams came back to me, the comfort, the safeness. I stood up and left my books behind on the table. I didn’t even think of them as I followed the stranger out of the library.

I followed him all the way to a car. It looked like Chad’s car, but I was no car expert. To me the only distinct characteristic of a car was its color. It was what separated a blue car from a white car.

He drove me through town to Shades’. It was my favorite restaurant. I had told Austin this. We walked in and got a table. His blue eyes sat across from me.

“Order anything you want it’s on me,” he said.

“Thank you,” I replied. “But I don’t even know your name.”

“My name is Luke,” he smiled and brushed his hand across my check.

“Thank you Luke,” I said. “I’m David.”

“You have a very cute face David,” He said.

I blushed. I didn’t know what to say. I wasn’t gay but after those dreams, how could I be sure anymore. He had a very attractive quality and it was the first time that I looked at him without being bombarded by his eyes. He had blonde hair and his chin came to a subtle point. He was a lean but muscular guy, a lot like myself, probably had a swimmer’s body. He wore a tight silver shirt and shiny black vinyl pants. In all actuality, I probably would have never hung out with him, but there I was sitting across from him.

“You are pretty attractive yourself,” my mouth said after taking in his features. I couldn’t believe I said that. He smiled and laughed.

The waiter came up to our table and Luke started to order, “He’ll have a the 12 oz. sirloin cooked medium well and I’ll have the same thing only cooked raw.”

“Excuse me?” asked the waiter.

“Rare, sorry.” He smiled and the waiter left.

“How did you know what I wanted?” I asked.

“I guessed,” He winked at me.

The rest of the meal we talked about things. It was odd how much stuff we had in common. I’d ask him things like where wanted to go before he died and he’d say exactly the answer I was thinking. It’s like he could hear my thoughts. We ate our steaks mine was great but Luke complained about his not being bloody enough. After we finished we headed back to the car.

In the car, I expected that he’d drive me back to campus but instead we came upon a dead end.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“My house,” he said. “I hope you don’t mind, I thought he could have something to drink.”

“Ok,” I said. Normally I would have been scared but I still felt safe with him, like he was taking care of me.

He stopped the car and got out. I got out and faced the house. It looked vacant and haunted. Luke grabbed my hand and walked me toward the house. “Don’t be scared, I’m with you,” he whispered to me.

We walked in the house and Luke guided me through the dark rooms. We went up the stairs and to a door. Luke let go of my hand and opened the door. I walked in.

Candles lit the room and there was a bed in the middle of it. It was just like my dream but there were two guys on either side of the bed. It was Austin and Chad, both wearing black spandex shorts and bowties. I took a step back but my body collided with Luke’s. Our bodies pressed against one another sent chills down my body. He kissed my neck. “Go. Lay down on the bed,” he whispered in my ear.

I couldn’t stop myself and part of me didn’t want to. I walked inside the room and sat down on the bed.

Luke came inside and walked over to Austin, “Austin and Chad are my slaves. They will do whatever I tell them to do. Austin asked you all those questions for me. I wanted to know everything about you.”

So many questions buzzed through my head. Why do you want to know about me? What are you going to do with me? Are you going to make me your slave, too? And yet none of them came out of my mouth.

Luke walked over to the bed. He placed his hand on my shoulder and I lay down on the bed. He took my shoes and socks off and pushed my whole body onto the bed. He then climbed on top of me, straddling me at my waist. My cock started to get hard. “You see David, I’m a vampire,” Luke continued. He opened his mouth. Two of his teeth grew and became longer and sharper.

At the sight of this, my body jerked. The part of me not in Luke’s thrall attempted to run but he held me down. Besides too much of me wanted him regardless. I wasn’t going anywhere.

“I’m not going to hurt you. I want you to become my eternal lover. Do you want to be with me forever?” He asked.

There was an internal struggle. I wanted to say yes but the same part of me that jerked my body kept me from saying it. My body jerked underneath him. My hands grabbed his waist and pulled him toward me. All I could manage was a whisper, “Yes, Luke.”

He kissed me and licked me on the neck. I prepared for his teeth to pierce my skin but it didn’t happen. He moved back to straddle me. I moved my neck up with him but then fell back onto the bed. “I thought...”

Luke just smiled at me. His two sharp teeth were back to normal teeth. “No I’m not going to make you a vampire. You are going to become my permanent day walker. A different sucking is involved with that.” He grabbed my shirt by the neckline and tore it open. He then took his silver shirt off and threw it aside. His tongue glided down my torso and he kissed my Adam’s apple. He put his lips to my ear and whispered, “do you know what a 69 is?”

“Yes,” I said.

“Good. Just remember to swallow.” He sat up again and turned around. I felt him undo my jeans and then they slid off me with the help of four hands. Luke tore my bower briefs off. I heard him undo his pants and he started to slide them off. His body lifted into the air and I saw Austin and Chad above me behind the headboard taking Luke’s pants away. Luke didn’t wear any underwear. We were both naked.

Luke turned us so that we were on our sides. I felt Luke’s mouth on my already hard cock. His tongue cradled it as his slid up and down. I looked over and grabbed his hard cock. I opened my mouth and took it in. I had never sucked a man’s cock before. I tried to be gentle. Then Luke started thrusting his dick deeper into my mouth. I started thrusting too. Soon we both were cumming in one another’s mouth. I swallowed as much as I could. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and lay back down on my back. My dick felt the cold air as he took it out of his mouth. His arm wrapped around my thigh.

I didn’t feel different, not much. The part of me that wanted to run was gone. I only wanted to stay with him. Luke got up and turned around on the bed. I turned my head and faced his beautiful blue eyes. He placed his hand on the side of my face.

“You are not my slave, you are my lover,” He said. As soon as he said it, I knew it was true. I smiled at him. “You have your own mind and you will help me in anyway possible.”

“I do,” I said. I leaned over and kissed him. We embraced. Soon I fell asleep.

Luke

I watched him all night. David’s angelic face was hypnotizing to me. He slept silently in my arms. The only time he fussed was when I made a move to get up.

I told Austin and Chad to leave us but not the house. Now that David was mine, they didn’t need to go back to their normal lives. I hadn’t decided if I wanted to kill them, sire them, or leave them like they were. I only needed David so any of the options were possibilities. I decided to ask David what he thought when he awoke.

I spent the whole night in David’s arms. I took little naps through the night so that I wouldn’t be so tired during the day, when David was awake. It was hard to tell when the night became day. The room was free from sunlight. I made sure of it. And when the candles went out, it was free of any kind of light. When David woke up I assumed that it was day.

“Good morning,” David said.

“Good morning,” I said back to him. I kissed him on the lips. He tasted so sweet.

“Did you stay with me all night?” David asked.

“Yes, I couldn’t let you go,” I said kissing him again.

“Thanks, but aren’t you hungry? I mean I guess the sun is up now and you can’t just go out and get someone to eat. Do you want me to go get you someone?” David sounded so concern.

“I don’t have to eat every night,” I laughed, “besides if I get hungry, I have two guys somewhere else in this house that I can eat. I don’t need them anymore since I have you.”

“Are you going to kill Austin and Chad?” David asked.

“We’ll talk about that later. What do you want to do now?” I said running my hand down David’s naked body.

He smiled at me and this kissed me on the mouth.

David

We played with one another for a while. I lost track of time being in a very dark room and passing in and out of consciousness in between our sex games. After awhile Luke said he was thirsty.

“How do you feel about Chad?” he asked me.

“I don’t really like him,” I said.

“Go get him,” he told me.

“As you wish, my love.” I stood up out of the bed and walked to the door. The room was dark and it was hard to see but my eyes had adjusted from the last time I had woken. I opened the door. Sunlight cascaded down the hall. A sudden hated for light came upon me. It separated me from my lover. I walked down the stairs to find Austin and Chad sitting in the living room. “Chad,” I said and he turned his head toward me. “Come with me.”

Chad stood up and walked over to me. I turned and walked back up to my new bedroom. I opened the door and let Chad walk in first. I smacked him on his spandex covered ass as he past me. I followed him in and closed the door behind us.

Luke was standing in front of the bed. A silk robe hung open on his naked body. I was still naked. Luke told Chad to stop where he was and Chad stopped. “Do you want those shorts?” Luke asked me.

“Sure,” I said.

“Take them,” Luke said. As I took hold of Chad’s shorts and slid them down, Luke unlatched Chad’s bowtie. I pulled up the shorts and Luke tossed the bowtie aside. “Lover, come here in front of Chad and get on your knees.”

I did as Luke told me. Chad’s dick was inches from my face. Luke stood behind Chad. “Now suck him off as I fuck him, don’t worry he won’t cum until I cum in him first, right slave?”

“Yes sir,” Chad said.

I stuck Chad’s dick in my mouth cradling it with my tongue. Luke’s dick tasted better but this turned Luke on, I supposed. Chad’s hand rested on the back of my head. He was instructed to thrust his dick in my mouth and as he pulled it out, ride Luke’s dick. Neither Luke nor I moved; Chad moved his hips back and forth. Luke told him to stop moving and allow us the fuck or suck him off. Then Luke told me not to stop sucking, no matter what. Luke whispered into Chad’s ear. Then I felt Chad’s body jump. I looked up to see Luke’s teeth sinking into Chad’s neck. Chad started to jerk around. He blood entered into Luke’s mouth, his cum entering mine. I swallowed all I could and then collapsed backward on to the ground. Luke guided Chad’s lifeless body on top of me and Luke lay on top of him.

“How was it for you?” Luke asked.

I looked up at him and smiled, “when can we do it again?”

“Let’s wait a couple of days,” He smiled down back at me. “Now when you feel like it, move Chad’s body to the next room. We can take it tonight and dump it off. I’m going to get some sleep.” He got up and walked over to the bed.

“Yes, sir.” I said wrapping my hands around the dead boy’s body still in the after glow.

Luke

Days past. We disposed of Chad’s body and worked on our sleep schedules to where we were awake enough to have some fun. Austin stayed obediently in the house. David would make sure he got fed and then watched him work out. I told David not to do anything to Austin. He was already not a virgin but the less sex he had the better he’d taste. I went out at night and ate some people in different places in the city. If a slayer were around, they’d be looking in those areas for me. Then the night came where Austin would be delicious enough.

David and I were lying on the bed, both reading books. “I’m getting thirsty,” I said.

“Are we going to go hunt for someone?” David said eagerly.

“Actually I was thinking it’s Austin’s time,” I said.

David sat down his book and looked at me with a pitiful face, “but I like Austin. Do you have to kill him?”

I smiled, “no. I can do something better. I can sire him.”

“Sire?” David asked.

“I can turn him into a vampire,” I said.

“Would you sire me?” A grin appeared on David’s face.

“No,” I said sternly.

David moved back from me at my words. His grin had disappeared. Maybe I spoke a little too sternly.

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“Why not?” David asked.

“Because you are my day walker. A day walker is better to a vampire than another vampire. You are supposed to protect me while I sleep during the day. You belong to me. You’ll never leave me.”

“What makes you think I won’t do those things if I’m a vampire?”

“If I make you a vampire, there is no guarantee that you’d stick by me.”

He looked into my eyes and stared me down. “Very well,” he said in a stoic tone. “I’ll bring you Austin.” He got up from the bed and left without a word. Except my last day walker, every day walker I had left me once I sired them. I made it a rule not to sire any more day walkers and after the last one was killed I didn’t even want one. Maybe I was being stupid. David was so different than the others. Most of them I had to somewhat force to become my day walker. With David, it was somewhat easier.

Austin and David entered the room. David was still naked and Austin was wearing a black pair of spandex shorts. David wouldn’t look me in the eye. Austin stared off into space.

“Alright,” I said with authority. “Let’s get started.”

David

“Let’s get started,” Luke said. “David, lay down on the bed.”

“Yes, sir,” I said with no sadly. I did as he told me and lay down on the bed.

“Now David, you will not be able to sit up or move any part of your body away from the bed.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Austin,” Luke said. He then started to whisper in his ear. I felt left out. My lover was about to make someone else a vampire.

Then suddenly someone’s mouth was on my dick. I could feel the wet mouth moving up and down on my hardening cock. I tried to move my head to see who it was but I couldn’t lift it.

Then Luke came into view. He straddled my body at my waist. He smiled showing his fangs. “Do you promise never to leave me?”

“Yes sir,” I said.

Luke placed his hands under my head and moved us closer together. Then he sunk his teeth into my neck. It was a little painful. Blood started leaving my body and I felt woozy. Austin was still sucking on my dick and my body was still glued to the bed.

Luke then let go of me. My head and shoulders fell back to the bed. I could still feel the blood on my neck, oozing out. Life was slipping from me.

Luke took his finger and pressing into his neck. His nail was sharp and it pierced the skin. Some blood started coming out. He then bent down to me. “Drink,” he said.

I placed my mouth on his neck and started to drink. The blood was cold and first and then heated up as I swallowed. The blood tasted sweet. I drank as much as I could. I could feel my teeth getting sharper and a dug into Luke’s neck. I felt him dig into my neck. Both us sucking one another was such a turn on that I started thrusting my dick in and out of Austin’s mouth. Austin grabbed onto my hips so not to loose my dick at all. Then I started to cum. As I came, I felt different. I released Luke’s neck and he released mine. He turned over and lay next to me. Austin licked up any cum that fell on my body.

“And now Austin is ours forever,” Luke said.

“Austin,” I said when he finished. “Come lay between your masters.”

“Yes master,” Austin said. He moved up the bed and lay down between Luke and I face down.

“Thanks Luke,” I said. “I love you.”

“You’re welcome,” He said to me. “I love you, too.”

I smiled and looked at Austin. He was so beautiful and obedient. I placed my hand on his head and stroked it. Then I fell asleep, next to my lover and our day walker.