The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Days After

Chapter Five — The Present Day Plan

“Have you thought about what we discussed last night?” Julie asked as she shivered in the bedding in the morning cold

“I’m not going to fuck you” Brad said to his sister.

“Look!” she said, “It doesn’t appeal to me either!”

Brad raised an eyebrow. He wasn’t sure how to take that.

“But if I’m pregnant then one of those things can’t make me its meat-puppet”

“You don’t know that” Brad said.

It was true. She didn’t. She figured (correctly as it happens) that it would be so; that the thing could not attache itself to a woman if a baby had already done so.

“And I’ll be able to pass for one of them…” she added.

Brad had to admit that part was true. Having rags or padding stuffed under your dress was no good on closer inspection. If she actually were pregnant she would have a better chance of passing as one of the infected. They both refused to use ‘bonded’—the term they’d heard them use for themselves. Infected sounded more accurate

Brad shivered as a cool wind caught them.

They were no country-folk and neither of them knew how to make themselves warm without being seen. Brad thought there was a way of making a fire discreetly—but he didn’t know how.

“At least come lay down with me” Julie said. “I’m freezing.”

Brad admitted it was cold. They’d shared this bed, this camp site for several days now. Only this time Brad felt a little ill at ease given what his sister had said.

He lay in bed next to her on his left side with his back to her. She moved up closer, pressing against him. She lay her right hand on his arm.

Nothing different from previously… until her hand slid down to his groin.

He was not exactly surprised, and he didn’t stop her

She felt him grow to her touch. He didn’t move. He said nothing as she felt him.

When he was hard she kissed him gently on the back of the neck.

As if choreographed he rolled back onto his back as she slid up over him.

She fumbled with his fly. Already her own pants were off—sometime earlier.

She took hold of his cock and eased down onto him. She trembled.

He tried not to look at her as her vagina embraced his cock. She was warm inside, and wet.

She rode him. She also wanted not to enjoy it but she did. Her clit throbbed hard. Perhaps it was the very sinfulness of the act that made it somehow more enjoyable.

She began to moan her pleasure. It had been so long since she’d fucked.

He had his eyes closed but she gazed at his face.

“Ohhhhhh” she moaned as she saw his muted enjoyment

She humped her pussy against her brother’s cock—a big cock too. That also helped get her there.

She reached down and ran a hand over his face but he still would’t look at her. She kissed him.

“Brad!” she gasped as she came.

Her bucking hips suddenly brought him over the edge and he emptied his load into her. She rose up high throwing her head back, and letting out a deep guttural cry

Her hips rode him hard as if milking him of his seed.

Slowly she came down from her high. If she had stopped to think she would have rated this the best sex she’d ever had

‘Was it wrong?’ she thought as she fell into his arms.

She stayed on him for a while and he didn’t protest.

She nuzzled against him and then looking up at him she saw him finally looking back.

They kissed.

They kissed again. After a while the kisses grew more intense.

Then, beyond any need for survival they rolled over till he was atop of her and they did it again.

This time they were lovers. She surrendered to his needs, her knees coming up to his sides, her feet hooking around behind him.

Julie caressed her brother soothingly as he bucked and shot his second load into her. She wanted to let him know that it was okay… what they had done. It was so wonderful. They’d been through so very much… and through it together

But in the morning he was a different person; as if it had never happened.

She sighed and resigned herself to the fact that their love-making was over.

She still loved him, and respected him for trying to remain just her brother. The world was so different now. The infected were powerful, united, swift. She wondered if there was anything that could be done to truly stop them.

As she lay there she remembered the night it had happened.

After slipping away from one group she had been walking down the street when Bethany (from the hospital) and her daughter Monica came into view. Julie had wanted to turn and hide

She was seen by them so she approached them

“Welcome Sister” Monica said. Monica had finished school two years before Julie. Both women had guns

“What are you doing?” Julie asked

Just then there was a crack of a gun

Julie felt the heat of the bullet as it hit the ground inches from where she stood

Monica pulled her to the ground

“You’ll never take me alive!” came a male voice

“Who is that?” Julie asked

“Just a rat” Monica said

“I am married to him” Bethany said as if it were a curse

“That’s your dad?” she asked Monica

“He’s a rat… he has to die”

“That a girl” Bethany said proudly

“My sister is in there” Monica said pointing to her house

“We need to get in there and bond her” Bethany said, “She needs a Master inside her”

Julie understood that’s why the women hadn’t stormed the house.. they wanted to make sure that Giselle was safe… so they could infect her.

Julie remembered it clearly how they’d formulated a plan and Monica had slipped back and moved around to get into the backyard from the house next-door.

There had been a scream.. a woman.

Then a man’s cry.

Shortly there after Todd Bridges came running out his house, straight towards Bethany and Julie.

Bethany held fire as Giselle came running out after him, naked, her stomach swollen.

She clutched a kitchen-knife

She was fast

She caught him and dispatched him a few feet from where Julie stood

She felt such a wave of disgust. A daughter was so tainted with the parasite that she could hack her father to pieces. And Giselle had laughed the whole time.

Julie managed to slip away again. she was desperate to find her brother Brad.

Julie gasped a shiver as she remembered the hatred she had seen in Giselle’s eyes.