The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Days After

Chapter Seven — Today’s Trials

Julie and Brad spent the next few days moving across country. This meant carefully staying off the roads. A few days after they found a pick-up which Brad hot-wired. He found some wood and made a crude box for him to lie in so they could move in the daylight.

They headed south. Always south.

The roads were mostly empty. Occasionally they came across a check-point of bonded women—looking for the un-bonded to inseminate, or ‘rats’ to kill. Brad’s box worked the trick and they were able to move through a half-dozen of these check-points

They studied the map at night and planned their route as carefully as they could.

Brad stayed true to his convictions; Julie and Brad didn’t continue the sex. Julie missed it—that other level of intimacy with her brother had only strengthened their bond.

Brad was against it—always the more clinical than his more emotional sister. Even when she caught him masturbating—and she offered to at least give him a hand-job he had turned her away.

She liked to think, at least, that he was fantasising about her.

They found themselves an abandoned house. The smell of decaying flesh was still strong. Looking about they found pictures of a family in happier days. Of course all the females in the photo would have been bonded and the males—they now gave off a still pungent odour.

The siblings spent a day cleaning the place out to make it a reasonable camp.

At least the weather was improving and they camped out at night whilst the hose still stank.

Julie and Brad decided that they needed more supplies.

Julie got her stomach padding and headed for town.

Along the way Julie saw a hitch-hiker. Brad had long ago agreed with her that hitch-hikers would actually help with their cover.

So Julie picked the woman up.

Reggie—or Regina de Paul—a cajun woman—was very attractive. She was in her thirties. She also was a talker.

She talked about the day she’d been bonded—actually only a year ago.

“Why so late?” Julie had asked… most women were bonded within months of the invasion.

“I was basically living in a swamp” Reggie chuckled, stroking her pregnant belly.

Reggie regaled Julie the story how having been bonded she’d slipped back into her small community in the swamp and bonded her momma. Together they bonded the family and then signalled the others who stormed into the swamp community. A gang of twenty women attacking it from land and air. Reggie seemed quite proud of the girls she’d bonded that day. And the men—the ‘rats’—fifteen of them killed including her husband, her baby boy, and her father.

“You know we ought to fuck” Reggie chirped, patting Julie’s leg, as if talking about her achievements made her horny.

She moved her hand up Julie’s thigh then stopped.

She seemed to become a little hostile towards Julie. A little more cold.

Julie drew the car into town and Reggie skipped out at the first stop sign. She didn’t even thank Julie.

Julie shrugged her shoulders and drove around till she found the general store.

The giggle of a bell above a wooden store door was all too familiar.

The store was also familiarly deserted, except for the store clerk.

Lisa was just eighteen… meaning she was bonded when she was sixteen. She was plain but friendly—more so than most to strangers.

Julie produced her shopping list.

The phone rang. Lisa took it and listened. She looked up at Julie, alarmed “Yes. Yes she is” she said.

Julie was only half-listening.

She only became aware of something when she heard the squeal of brakes outside.

She peered out and saw several women gather in a small group—as if discussing something.

Julie made her way casually towards the back of the store.

Lisa barred her way.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she asked Julie

“I need to use the restroom” Julie said.

“You just need to wait here” Lisa said, taking hold of Julie’s arm.

Julie regretted having not kept her distance.

“Let go of me!” she growled.

“Don’t fight this!” Lisa said. “It will all be over soon.”

Julie used her free arm to reach into her bag. She had a large heavy wrench.

She swung it down catching Lisa right near her elbow.

Bone cracked. Lisa cried in pain—but remarkably—did not let go.

Julie didn’t hesitate swinging a second time. Only this time Lisa caught her in mid-swing and Julie was caught now by two powerful hands.

Women came into the store.

“Is this her?” one asked Reggie

“That’s the one… I felt her… she’s not been bonded.”

Julie struggled. Julie pleaded. Julie was pinned to the ground.

It was Reggie who got to do the work. As the other women tore at Julie’s clothes Reggie stood over her, and opened her legs apart.

Julie watched as a snake-head emerged from out of Reggie’s hairy dark cunt.

It made a splat onto the ground.

Julie cried out in horror as she felt the thing press against her vagina. And then, very quickly it pressed up into her.

The others released her now, content to watch the master slither into its host.

Julie thrashed about in pain and then the pain was gone.

Reggie helped Julie to her feet and embraced her.

“How about we fuck now…?” Reggie smiled, planting a big wet sloppy kiss on Julie’s mouth.

Julie trembled. Something was amiss. She felt sick

It was not what she expected to happen. She heard a voice in her head, it was male. It commanded her. But its voice was weak. It sounded like it was dying.

Julie didn’t know what to do.

One woman was already pressing her lips up between Julie’s ass cheeks.

Lisa shook out her arm and rubbed it as her bones mended.

Reggie moved her lips down over Julie’s breast and sucked her.

She then offered her own. Julie reluctantly took in a teat and sucked… her mouth filled with sweet warm milk.

Others joined together and fucked.

And just as quickly as it had started it was over.

Julie asked for the restroom. This time Lisa was more accommodating, instead offering her apartment sitting in back of the store.

Julie’s abdomen ached.

She rushed to the toilet and sat down.

This was worse than the worst period she’d ever experienced.

And then she felt something move out of her vagina. She looked down to see the creature’s tail pop out.

She grabbed it and began to pull it free from her vagina.

It was uncomfortable to feel it like this but she was determined to expel the alien from her.

Then she held it in her hands. She looked at the head of it. Two dead eyes. Its head was flat but looked like a brush. She thought the ‘hairs’ might be little feelers that connect with the host.

“Are you alright?” Lisa called out

“Er… yes…” Julie called back

“Why do you have the door shut?” Lisa asked worried. “We’re all servants here!”

“Ah… my master wants to keep it that way… force of habit”

Lisa thought this sounded strange but she accepted it—after-all Julie was now bonded. She couldn’t lie to another slave, could she?

Julie wrapped the alien parasite in toilet paper.

She peered through the toilet door key-hole and when she saw it was clear she snuck out, grabbed a bag from Lisa’s bedroom and put the alien inside it.

Julie went back to the toilet and did her best to clean up the mess there. A sick grey liquid—the consistency of mushroom soup has leaked out of her vagina when she pulled the parasite free. There was a bit of blood too.

Julie spent some time doing this before Lisa returned.

Lisa threw off her dress “I’ve closed up shop early” she smiled as she got into bed.

“I’ll be there shortly” Julie said.

Lisa opened her legs and began strumming her clit “Don’t be too long” she purred as she got herself off.

Julie jumped in the bath and ran the hand-held shower over her crotch, cleaning off the last of the mucous.

She looked over herself in the mirror. She realised her abdomen was not distended enough to give the impression she was carrying a parasite. She knew that her pregnancy had saved her from being bonded, but now it worked against her because she was not far enough into it to look the right way.

She resolved herself to one course of action.

It was still daylight as she wormed her way out of the bathroom window. She fixed up her clothes, putting her ‘bump’ back under her shirt and made her way to her car.

Her car was being looked over by two women. One saw her and waved.

Julie realised she could pull this off. With bravado she continued up to her car.

“Hi!” one of the women said, embracing her and kissing her.

“Want to come back with us to fuck?”

“Er… no” Julie said “I’m wanted elsewhere”

“We understand” the woman said again, almost waving her way as Julie quickly drove off.

She found her brother Brad and ran to him in tears.