The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deadlier Weapons

by JS3729

Seven

Ginger waited for Eddie. She had read the parts of the book associated with her tattoo (or birthmark) and she didn’t really believe it. But Eddie seemed so sure, and Becky sure acted just like the book said she could. She wanted to try out some of the powers, but she wanted Eddie there first.

Eddie went up to Ginger’s apartment with a feeling of dread. Even though he knew Ginger was not like Becky, he was scared at what the powers might do to her. He rang the doorbell wringing his hands trying not to shake. He still didn’t know if he could fuck her without worrying for her life. He wanted to so much, and it seemed she felt the same way.

Ginger answered the door just as nervous as she imaged Eddie must feel. She let him in and gave him a Pepsi, and she took one herself. They just looked at each other for a few minutes, and then she gathered up her courage and spoke.

“Is all that I’ve read true? It seems very hard to believe.”

“I’ve told you what Becky does, it must work. I don’t know how it will affect you though, because you’re not a lesbian. Becky is and the power is perfect for her. Why don’t you try something simple. Try making your breasts smaller.” Eddie winced involuntarily as he said that, and Ginger caught it.

“How?” She said with a smile.

“All Becky ever had to do was start swinging them and concentrate. Maybe they have to be moving for it to work...?”

“Let’s try.” She took off her blouse and bra. Eddie’s eyes went wide as he stared at the most perfect set of breasts he had ever seen, and he licked his lips. His cock was hard in an instant, and he wanted nothing more than to take one of those beauties in his mouth and suck and suck.

Ginger saw the reaction and smiled. She loved the idea of what her breasts were doing to Eddie, but then she remembered what Becky had done to him and her anger flared up. As she got mad, her breasts started to move. They also started to grow!

Eddie just pointed and said “Look, you must be a cup bigger now.”

She looked and he was right! Her bra wouldn’t fit her now. She started moving them again and concentrated on making them smaller. They started to shrink until she was a C cup. She looked at Eddie who was trying to keep the disappointment out of his face, but not really succeeding. She smiled sexily at him and brought her breasts back to normal. She then went over to him and kissed him hotly.

“I think that’s enough testing for right now. Follow me, I have another test I want to perform on you this time, and she let him into her bedroom.

Eight

Becky knew immediately that Eddie was having sex with someone. She chuckled to herself wondering who her new slave would be. She looked down at the pretty blonde lapping her cunt with pleasure. She sure knew her stuff.

She thought back to three days ago when this slave had been a happily married woman. She even had a couple of kids. Well, now that fucking man had two kids to raise by himself. Serves him right. This cunt tasted too good to let a man have it.

Cindy came in from the other room.

“When do you want me to take her, mistress?

“Later, sis. We have plenty of time. He’s not going anywhere and neither is she. Why don’t you go fuck the landlord again? Our rent is due next week, and Eddie’s paycheck is going to give my newest slave some nicer clothes. Seems her now ex-husband didn’t like her to show her body off. I’m gonna cure that quickly She can get a whole bunch of nice girls for me. And, to top it off, I’ll have Eddie’s new flame to torture.” and she let out with a manicial laugh.

Cindy cringed and hoped Becky didn’t see it.

Becky focused her attention back on her new slave and Cindy left.

She hated what she was, but even more she hated her sister. Eddie was the only friend she still had left. and he was in worse shape than she was. At least Becky let her fuck men, but she hadn’t come in six years and she wasn’t even sure she could anymore. Once in a great while Becky would take pity on her and let her lick her cunt a couple of times, but she still couldn’t come because of the hate she had for Becky.

The landlord was fiftyish, fat and usually reeked of alcohol. Cindy had to fuck him at least once a month for the rent payment on their plush three bedroom apartment. She hated the man, he was gross and he treated her like a slave too.

Suddenly for the first time since she was in high school she could think clearly. She could hear Eddie telling her to come to him at Ginger’s apartment. She got in her car and followed Eddie’s instructions. She knew who Ginger was. Becky had been after her since first seeing her. She made Becky instantly wet, and she was mystified how Ginger had been able to resist her. Frankly so was she.

Arriving at a modest townhouse, she was met by a happy looking Eddie wth his arm around an equally happy looking Ginger. They looked so happy, Cindy almost fainted. The last time she had seen Eddie that happy was the night he had sex with Miichelle. Cindy started to tear up remembering what happened to Michelle.

“Hi, Cindy. Who did we save you from fucking tonight?

“The landlord, damn him. He’s almost as bad as Becky. How were you able to clear my mind, and why doesn’t Becky know yet?”

In answer, Ginger opened her robe and showed Cindy her tattoo. It was accompied by the rivers of cum dripping from her snatch. Cindy was getting aroused.

“Ginger is like me and Becky, only she is not a lesbian, and she hates Becky too.

Cindy hugged Ginger saying ‘thank you’ and kissed her brother softly. “You know, all those times I said no to you in school, I really meant yes. If anybody should have had sex with me it was you. You always looked out for me until Becky got too powerful. I only hope you can stop her. Do you know what she did two days ago?”

“No, I haven’t talked to her for a week, She’s been to busy shoving dildos into her slaves to stoop to talking to her brother.”

“Remember Carmelita Price?”

“Yeah. Happiest woman I’ve ever seen. Husband who adores her,. two of the nicest kids you ever want to meet, and gorgeous besides. Don’t tell me...”

“Yeah. Becky saw her with her family two days ago, and she is now eating out our mistress and has left her husband without even saying goodbye. Becky thinks its great that quote “that goddammed male will get stuck raising those two kids all by himself” unquote. I wanted to throw up, instead Becky made me clap for her. Carmelita hates every minute of it, and that turns Becky on even more. Says that her cunt is too tasty to waste on a man.”

Ginger who normally never cursed let loose language that would make a sailor take notice. The look on her face was beyond rage. Eddie and Cindy shrank back from her in horror.

“Where does her husband live. I need to talk with him. She must be insane!” Ginger hissed through clenched teeth.

“You’re not going anywhere without me, sweetheart. We need to stay together if we are gonna fight her. Cindy, let me tell you why we brought you here.”

“Please do. I’ll do anything for either of you. You’ve given me my mind back, and I’m not gonna lose it again.”

Ginger looked sadly at her. “I’m afraid we are going to have to let you be her slave a little while longer. It hurts me, but we need a mole with Becky that she won’t expect. You’re the only one we can use because she doesn’t fuck you, therefore her control over you is not as strong as her control would be over a woman that did fuck her.”

Eddie whispered something in Ginger’s ear and she looked at Cindy and started sobbing. “You mean you can’t have an orgasm with a man, only a woman, and Becky made you hate fucking women?”

“Yes. I haven’t cum in nearly seven years. I don’t even know if I can anymore.”

“Come here” and Ginger pulled Cindy to her. Eddie nodded and started to leave the room.

“Even though I normally don’t want a woman, you need me, and I can’t refuse you. Let me take your revulsion away, please.”

Cindy was getting ill the closer she got to the nude Ginger, but all of a sudden she was reacting like normal. Cindy was not aroused by women normally either, but she was also feeling the beginnings of an orgasm for the first time in so long, that she melted into Ginger’s arms.

Eddie left the room, but Ginger motiioned him back in. “Watch us Eddie. I’ll want you to give Cindy what she needs when I’m done, and then she’ll be free of Becky, finally.

Ginger and Cindy brought each other to multiple orgasms before Ginger took her flushed head in her hands.

“Cindy, this is your new mistress speaking.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“How do you feel now?”

“Like a new woman, cleansed and happy. Please let me stay this way, mistress.”

“Of course. Cindy, Eddie is now going to fuck you and you will respond like a normal woman would respond when making love with someone she cares about.”

Cindy didn’t answer, but the smile and tears of joy spoke volumes. Eddie approached his sister and began to stroke and caress her. Ginger got up and reread the book making sure of what she wanted to do.

Eddie began to slowly pump in an out of Cindy. He never really noticied how pretty his sister had become, but his cock had no doubts. Cindy was reaching a plateau she hadn’t been on for many years and she knew she would come many times during this fuck. She also admitted to herself that she truly did love Eddie and that she was glad is was doing this for her. After coming about five times in succession, she felt Eddie let go in her greedy cunt. She came again so hard she passed out. Eddie looked at her worried, but Ginger came over, kissed him and smiled.

“You just made her feel so good, her body couldn’t take that much pleasure. I know, I felt it earlier tonight with you.”

Cindy’s eyes fluttered open and the look of utter joy in her face was a sight to behold. “Thank you, thank you both so much. What do you need me to do. Please let me help you.”

Ginger started outlining the plans.

Nine ___

Since Eddie wasn’t involved with the first part of the plan, he looked at Ginger’s nude body. The first time they had made love, he remembered what the book said about a powered male and female joining together. He wasn’t prepared to believe it, but the minute he touched Ginger’s breasts, he knew it was true. She was perfection rolled up into one sexy body. And every time he touched her, she reacted in bliss. No more perfect set of people could be found.

Ginger was telling Cindy what she had to do, but she was also sensing Eddie’s memory of their night together. That made her all warm inside. Eddie was right, and so was the book. With the first touch of his lips to her breast, she came. Each successive touch was better, and when he started to suck she almost passed out from the pleasure. Normally it took her a few minutes to work up to a mild orgrasm. Not with Eddie!

Eddie had fantasized about sucking those wonderful breasts for so long, that he came in his pants just from sucking them. But wonder of wonders, his dick didn’t get soft at all, in fact it was harder than ever. He’d never gotten it up so quickly from coming before. The look of rapture on Ginger’s face removed any doubts he might have had about whether she truly wanted him, or was just horny for any man she could get.

Ginger chuckled inside when she felt that thought of Eddie’s. He was so afraid of himself, but he had good reason. What she hadn’t counted on was that when he came, she did almost the same time and it was the best she had ever come. And they were still almost fully clothed!

Eddie remembered pulling her skirt off and seeing her pussy uncovered for the first time. She was extremely wet as her downy hair was matted with her secretions. He decided to taste it. He had not gone down on many women. Except for Michelle, none of his other grilfriends would let him. And they would not do him orally either. Ginger however only sighed when he wnet for her cunt. She moaned and panted and bucked up at him when he hit her little clit. She got even wetter and she was lovingly caressing his head as he slurped.

Ginger was starting to get wet reading Eddie’s thoughts and she was having a hard time concentrating on Cindy’s instructions. She thought that Eddie wanting to eat her out was the nicest thing that had happened to her for a long time. The last time she had her cunt licked was with the bosses wife, and that was not very good at all. Not like Eddie was making her feel.

Eddie finally pushed himself off Ginger and grinning, kissed her letting her juices cover her face. Ginger’s shocked look made him smile, but then she licked the juices off his face and hugged him. He took his pants off with his shorts and his seven inches popped up and nearly shot again. She looked in awe at it as though she’d never seen an erect penis before.

Ginger was going to have to fuck Eddie now. She was running rivers of cunt juice thinking about when she first glimpsed Eddie’s cock. There was nothing special about it, it just was the most perfect looking cock she had ever seen, and she had seen quite a few. She was torn. She wanted to suck it like he’d sucked her, but she needed it inside her even more. She found herself glad she was on the Pill, because she didn’t want Eddie to have to use a condom. She wanted to feel every inch of that magnificent cock in her pussy, and she wanted it bad.

Eddie wasn’t sure what Ginger wanted next, so her let her make the decision. She got up and rolled him on his back and smiling, sat down on his erect dick. She went down slowly and each inch was even more pleasurable to him than the last. About halfway down he suddenly remembered he’d forgotten to put a condom on. He reached to the night stand and fished around for one, but Ginger slapped his hand away.

Ginger was now fingering her cunt, wishing it was Eddie’s cock instead. When he reached for the condoms, she almost screamed. His cock was reaching areas of her cunt that had never been reached before. It was so good she was almost frightened. Sex was for fun, wasn’t it? But this was to good to be fun. This was going to make her addicted to that cock. No, she WAS addicted to that cock, and thoughts of other men flew from her mind.

Eddie noticed her look of extreme pleasure and asked her to pull out so he could put on the condom. He was not going to get this exquisite creature pregnant. She moaned out to him between comes that she was on the pill, and she hated condoms. Relaxing a bit, he began to drive up into her, which made her clutch him even tighter whiich sent ripples of pleasure through him from his dick.

Ginger almost fainted, she was so hot. The harder he pounded into her, the better the feeling got. She had lost the world somewhere and it was now just the two of them locked together and she knew she could never give this up.

Cindy finally realized that Ginger was almost coming and by the look of Eddire he was almost there too. His cock stuck obscenely out, and not being able to take it anymore, went behind Ginger and shoved in.

Ginger was still locked in Cindy’s mind, and she felt the same waves of pleasure that Ginger did. She came instantly and she marveled at the feelings between the two lovers. She began crying knowing she wanted the same feeling and she couldn’t have it thanks to Becky.

Ginger and Eddie were in their own world again, and Ginger was in heaven. Each stroke by Eddie was better than the last and she was so wet she thought she’d need a bucket to catch it all. Eddie was going faster and faster, and Gingers breasts were moving side to side and growing.

Cindy’s eyes got wide as she watched Ginger go from big to huge in a matter of minutes. Ginger noticed and began to shrink them. Eddie was pinching and squeezing in time to his thrusts and she was about to explode from the pleasure she was feeling.

All three persons came at the same time, and both girls went out like lights. Eddie was so drained he slumped against the bed and went to sleep. It was morning before they woke up.

Ten __

Ginger knew the book was right. Her and Eddie were now a couple forever and she wanted nothing more than to be with him. Cindy had left after receiving the last of her instructions, and she hugged Eddie and Ginger tightly thanking them again for making her feel human again.

They knocked on Larry Price’s door. It was answered by the older son who looked like he had been crying. The younger son was crying and Ginger’s heart began to break. Mr. Price, who was a good friend of Eddie’s, didn’t know Ginger, but he invited them in.

“Larry, I heard what happened. I swear we’ll get her back for you.” Eddie was madder than he had ever been. The house was a mess, clothes everywhere and the kids were so unhappy they just sat and loked at the adults with sad eyes.

Larry was trying not to cry but it was a losing battle. He got up and left the room and Ginger could hear sobbing in the kitchen.

The older boy spoke up with a glimmer of hope. “You know where Momma is? Is she gonna come back home? We miss her.”

Ginger tried to control the emotions running through her head. “Yes, honey. That’s why we’re hear. We’re gonna get your Momma back and soon. Why don’t you take your brother up to his room and try to take a nap. You’ll feel better if you do.” The boy nodded, got the younger boy and they went to the back of the house. She heard a door close.

Larry came back in with red puffy eyes carrying a picture. It was a family portrait from Christmas with Larry and Carmelita watching their two boys open presents. That did it. Ginger lost it and she just started bawling. Eddie held her until it was over, but he felt like doing the same thing.

After composing herself. she looked to Eddie.

“Larry, look at me.”

He did and his eyes locked.

“Larry Obey.”

“Yes Master.”

“Do you know what happened to your wife?”

“No Master. She disappeared Sunday and I haven’t seen from or heard from her since. I’m worried sick.”

“We know where she is.”

“Master, please tell me she’s not with Becky!”

Ginger looked at him in astonishment. Eddie looked pained.

“Honey, this isn’t the first time Larry had somebody taken from him by Becky. In college, he was engaged to a lovely girl named June. She met Becky one day in class, and the next we heard of her, she was living in San Frasisco with two lesbian partners. Becky got tired of her and threw her away, but not before removing any interest in the male sex. Larry was devastated. Carmelita was June’s roommate and they fell in love. Larry kept telling me it was only a matter of time before he lost her too.”

Ginger went to Larry and hugged him tight.

“What was that for Mistress?”

“That was a promise from me to you that you will have your wife back, and she will never have to worry about Becky again.”

“May I be permitted to thank you Mistress?”

“Don’t thank me, just let us do what’s right.”

Eddie was trying to control his emotions which were flopping between anger and sadness seemingly with every sentence. “Slave, tell us everything you remember about Sunday.”

Larry outlined the trip to the mall to get school clothes for the older boy. Larry and his sons had gone into a men’s clothing store while his wife was in the beuty parlor. He saw Becky walk out of the parlor, but his wife hadn’t been seen since.

“Slave, is your wife bisexual or lesbian?”

“No. She refused all Jane’s advances and Becky’s too when Becky took Jane. She told me later that she threw up everytine they tried to get her. She told me the last thing she wanted was to make love to another woman.”

Ginger was thoughtful. “It fits. Becky likes a challenge, and Carmelita would sure be a challenge. I wonder how strong her control would be if we could make her slaves true feelings about lesbism surface. That might prove interesting.”

I agree, honey. Can we do it?”

“We should be able to . After all its two against one, and this is easy because all we are doing is giving the girls their normal outlooks on sex back. I’m sure some of the slaves are truly lesbian, but I’ll bet over half aren’t. It’s no thrill to Becky to take a lesbian. She wants to have sex with her anyway. No challenge, no thrill.”

Eddie cocked his head. Larry sat unmoving waiting for his masters to acknowlege his presence.

“Ginger, message from Cindy.” Ginger listened too, and she frowned. “she knows who I am, and she went after my sister. My sister who is a nun. She’s going to convert a nun, of all people.”

“I ddin’t know you had a sister.”

“Yeah. Sister George. Her real name is Georgette and she’s a year older than me. She’s been a nun for over eight years, and she will never be able to resist Becky. But Becky may have a bit of a shock.”

“How?”

Ginger whispered in Eddie’s ear, and then he began laughing. “Boy I would love to see Becky’s face when she unwraps her nun slave.”

“We can through Cindy, remember. " Ginger told Cindy and told her to make sure that she was there when Becky tried to make love to Sister George.

“Slave, you will forget everything we have just talked about except the knowledge that we are going to bring your wife back.”

“Larry Release”

Larry blinked at them and smiled for the first time. “I trust you Eddie, and I think I can trust you too Ginger. By the way, if you don’t mind a compliment from an old married man, you look ravishing and Eddie is one lucky guy.” Larry’s eyes were roving over Ginger, and trying not to look at her breasts which Ginger had reduced to a C cup for the meeting.

“Thank you, Larry. But I’m the one who’s lucky, not Eddie. Rarely do you meet your perfect match like I have.”

“You’re not the only one, but my other half is still missing. Find her,. please.”

Eddie and Ginger stood to leave and they promised to return his wife.

On the way out to the car, Ginger broke down again.

“What’s wrong?”

“I was just thinking that if Becky ever captures me, I’ll kill myself rather than lose you.”

“Don’t worry, she’s not strong enough to take two of us on, and we know it. Now we better get to work, don’t you think? We can’t do anything untill Cindy signals us.”

“I know, but I’m going to hate dictation today. I’d much rather do it with you.”

“Have you forgotten already? He can’t touch you if you don’t want him to. In fact, it might be nice to make him a little more loyal to his wife. She’s a great person, and I know she hates him cheating on her.”

“What would I do without you, dear?”

“Let’s hope we don’t find out until we’re dead.”

Ginger kissed him and they drove off to work.

Nine

The next week was filled with horrors. Tuesday night Ginger came home with Eddie and they found Sister George dead on Ginger’s bed. A note beside the body said

“A nasty surprise for me, a nastier surprise for you. And I’m not done yet. Becky”

Sister had had her breasts cut out, and her genital area was a mass of welts and contusions. As they expected, the coroner’s report stated that she had died of suffication before being carved up.

Two days later, Carmelita Price was found on her husband’s front porch. She was still alive but just barely. She had her cunt ripped to shreds and her face was mangled. Larry was hospitalized with severe shock. Ginger took the two boys until something could be arranged. Carmelita died on Saturday and Larry killed himself on Sunday.

But it wasn’t over yet. June was found in San Fransisco raped by several men so severely she died of her injuries and her lover went insane with grief. Through Cindy’s liink they knew Becky was laughing at them. She felt no remorse for any of her killings, she didn’t care. In fact there was a note left with Carmelita Price.

“Eddie, leave her now, or there will be more. She is a warning. Your slut can’t resist me forever, and I can’t wait to turn her into a lesbian nymphomaniac. Love, Becky.”

When Eddie showed Ginger the note, Ginger went ballistic and she summoned Cindy.

When Cindy arrived it was obvious Becky knew she was a mole. Cindy had all her hair shaved off over her entire body, she had razors in both her cunt and her ass, her breasts were treated the same way Michelle’s had been, and she was a walking zombie. Ginger tried to help her but she was too far gone. Eddie took her to a hospital where they tried to undo the damage, but it was going to be a long painful process.

Ginger and Eddie knew the only option left to them was to attack with all their combined power. Eddie had moved in with Ginger the day they first fucked and Becky was furious when she found out. She had come into the office wearing a miniskirt and halter top. Ignoring the lustful stares of the men, she went to Ginger’s desk and kissed her full on the lips. Eddie had been watching and before he could come over, Ginger slapped her as hard as she could, and sneered

“Get away from me you pathetic excuse for a human being.”

Becky smiled and started to undo her blouse. “You can’t resist me, no female can.”

By this time Eddie was there next to Ginger and he removed the field Becky had projected around the men, and they he projected that his sister was a nympho that needed a good fucking. Before Becky could reestablish her field, two men had her nude and one was starting to enter her pussy. Ginger and Eddie had left by this time and we fucking in Eddie’s office watching Becky try to push the men away from her and not get fucked in the process. Sister George died the next day.

Ten

Eddie knew a few things about his sister that Becky had probably forgotten. He figured she knew she was gay at an early age, but when she was a little girl, a boy in the neighborhool, Wally Moss, had been her best friend. Wally was now a businessman, and Eddie did business with him. Wally always asked about Becky and when Eddie told him she was gay, Wally actually cried. Eddie thought maybe Wally could get through to the little girl Becky used to be.

He called Wally and asked to him to meet Ginger and him at their apartment. (It was not her apartment any more, as Eddie lived there lock stock and barrel. Wally came over and Ginger was struck just how handsome a man he was. She was a little puzzled by this reaction because ever since she was with Eddie, other men did nothing for her.

Eddie saw her reaction, and noted Wally’s too. Wally looked like he couldn’t believe Eddie had landed someone this gorgeous, and his pants were suddenly very tight.

“So I see you appreaciate Ginger, too.”

Wally stammered and blushed “Well, she is gorgeous, and I am a man after all.”

Ginger smiled at him. “Yes I can see that very well. But so is Eddie.”

Wally then asked why they wanted to meet him.

Eddie gave him a photo of Becky taken a few months earlier when she was in college.

“Do you recognize her?”

Wally looked and his eyes misted up. “Yes, its Becky, isn’t it.”

“Yes, and we need your help.”

Eddie and Ginger told an astonished and increasingly sick-looking Wally what Becky had been doing and how she was thought to have killed at least four women.

Wally put his head in his hands and signed. “I guess I was right all those years ago.”

“What do you mean?”

When I was seven and Becky was six, we made a pact to always stay together. You know, the blood brothers type of thing. Well we got even closer until the day Becky turned ten. You see, a new family moved into town. Eddie, remember Inger Hauss?”

“Wasn’t she the liitle girl that filled out so early and had all of us guys drooling?”

“Yes. Her family was from Sweden and all the girls were top heavy. Inger was eleven adn was wearing a C cup bra. I was the boy who first fucked her.”

“God, if I remember half the guys in the neighborhood wanted a piece of that girl and I don’t remember her ever putting out. How did you get her?”

“She liked me for some reason. She was strictly a one man girl and as long as she had me, she didn’t want anybody else. Becky found me ass-fucking her one day when I was eleven. Becky had wanted to tell me she was going to away to summer camp, and when she found Inger and I she went nuts. She said that I was cheating on her, and all men must be lying cheats like me. Inger pushed me off her and left, and I faced a very angry Becky. She kicked me right in the nuts which hurt like hell as I still had my hardon. Three months later, Inger’s family moved away again, but by this time, Becky refused to acknowledge my existance. I think she might have really loved me back then and I hurt her. I hurt her bad.

Eddie told him about what happened at the slumber party and how Michelle became her slave. Wally winced.

“I wondered about that too. Michelle was always asking me about you, and I knew it was only a matter of time before the two of you got togther. But suddenly she started going out with only girls, and I caught her and Becky fucking up a storm in Becky’s room. You were in the next room and you looked like you didn’t hear anything. I never understood that.

“You mean, you could resist Becky’s power enought to watch her screw another girl? She always used her power to make her affairs invisible to the naked eye.”

Ginger got the book and opened it to the page on the bookmark. She showed it to Wally and asked him if he had one. He said he didn’t.

“How could you see that if you don’t have the power?” Ginger was puzzled. Eddie in the meantime was reading farther in the book and he found the passage he was looking for. He showed it to Ginger and Wally excitedly.

“If a female with the power meets true love, the power will not affect the man. He will be immune to anything the females tries. The only way for the females to avoid this is by death.”

Ginger looked excited. “If the book is right, and it sure has been so far, maybe we have a chance.”

Eddie looked at Wally and said “Wally the answer to this next question is important. It just may save a few lives. “Do you still feel anything for Becky at all?”

Wally looked like a boy caught stealing. “To be honest, in spite of all she’’s done and how she feels about men, I still love and want her. When Inger and I were fucking it was nothing but hormones clashing. I never felt anything with her other that a good cum or two, When I was with Becky, though we could talk and dream about anything. You know we once spent an entire afternoon trying to think up names for our future children after we were married. I was nine and she was eight at the time. I got married out of high school to try to forget Becky, especially after I found out she was gay, but it only lasted a year. My body was with her, my heart was with Becky, who I could never have.”

Ginger came to him and told him to stand up,

Wally look at me.

He did and locked.

“Wally obey.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Wally, how would like to get you Becky back the way she used to be?”

“More than anything, mistress.”

“Wally, we have a plan, but it requires your help, and you must not feel lust for any of the other women you will be meeting, including me.”

“I’ll try, mistress”

“You will have help, but only if you let us help you. We need to stop Becky, but we don’t want to hurt her. I hope she can come out of this back to her normal self, but it’s a longshot. But you are the best weapon we have, and I think if you could somehow make love to her, she’d revert to her normal state.”

“What do I have to do, mistress?”

Eddie and Ginger outlined the plan for Wally while he was still under control and then gave him an order to find only Becky desirable from now on.

“Wally Release.”

Wally blinked and stared at Ginger who was standing in front of him naked with her breasts out to their normal EE cups size. Wally just turned to Eddie and said.

“Shouldn’t Ginger get dressed if we’re going out later?”

“Ginger, kiss him.”

Wally shrank away from the kiss. “Thank you I guess, but its not necessary. I want to find Becky.” At the mention of her name, his eyes got misty and he smiled.

“Good, Wally. Come by on Saturday and we’ll make our first move.”

He waved at them and left.

Ginger started to get dressed, but Eddie took her in his arms and began to suck her left breast.

“Wally asked you to get dressed, I didn’t, and I need something worked on.” and he looked down to his erection tenting his shorts. Ginger licked her lips and they walked into the bedroom.

Eleven

The first move that Saturday when Wally appeared was to reinforce the earlier commands and test him again. This test however had a new wrinkle. Ginger had used her power to find Inger Hauss who was living in Sweden and was recently divorced. She agreed to meet Wally saying that she still liked him and she wanted to see Eddie again too. No mention was made of Becky.

Ginger put her under too, and as an added precaution, had sex with her. It was all Eddie could do to not jump inbetween them as Inger had aged really well. But looking at the indifference shown by Wally was proof enough. Inger was given a healthy dose of lesbian hate, and was made ingore women. This was a precaution in case Becky decided to use Inger for her own cause, or worse use her as bait to trap the rest of us.

All four of house went to Eddie’s old house knowing Becky would be there. Sure enought three other cars were in the driveway, and the sounds of music drifted out into the air.

Ginger and Inger went in the front door and Wally and Eddie the garage door. Becky was in her bedroom with two stacked blondes. One was eating her out, and the other was dildo fucking the other girl in the ass. Becky looked up and saw Inger and her eyes lit up. She shoved the blonde between her legs aside and motioned for Inger to come to her. Inger just sneered at her. Becky was furious. She got off the bed and forced Inger’s face into her sopping cunt. Inger almost choked and she tried to pull herself away.

Meanwhile, Ginger and Eddie had been releasing all the slaves they could find. Most of them looked disgusted and left. A couple of younger girls continued to eat each other out, but finally went home too. Soon the only people in the house were Wally, Ginger, Eddie, Inger, the two blonde slaves and a furious Becky.

Inger finally shoved Becky aside sneering at her. The two slaves had left the room and Ginger had freed them. They left too. Becky followed Inger into the living room and ran into Ginger and Eddie. She started to laugh.

“I might have known. Good job. Who is she anyway? She looks somewhat familiar.”

Inger answered her. “I’m Inger Hauss, bitch!”

“Oh I remember you. You caused me a lot of pain, cunt, and now I’m going to return the favor” and Inger slumped into a chair.

After checking Inger’s pulse, Eddie smiled at his sister. “Nice try, sis. But she’s only sleeping.”

Ginger spoke up. “Nice to meet you on our terms, for a change. How did you like the nice young men I introduced you to?”

Becky rushed her screaming. Ginger waited until the last minute and moved aside. Wally was right behind her, and ran right into his arms. He kissed her softly and Becky blinked as if waking from a dream.

“Wally???”

“Yes, Becky, its Wally.”

Becky looked at him again and she fainted dead away.

An hour later the four of them were sitting in the living room waiting for Becky to wake up.

Her eyes opened and there was no trace of the bitch there was earlier. She just looked pained.

“What happened. Last I remember I was going to a slumber party.” She looked down at herself again and immediately fainted again.

When she woke up this time, she was in Wally’s arms who was stroking her hair lovingly. She kissed him back and she looked at Eddie.

“Thank you. Thank you so much. What happened to me. I seem to have lost about ten years of my life.”

“Try fourteen. You’re 24 now, sis.”

“24! What have I been doiing?

Ginger and Eddie told her. When she heard what she had done to Eddie and Michelle she broke out crying, and as the story went on she seemed to run out of tears. But when she found out what she had done to the Prices, she fainted again.

This time she was woke up by a kiss from Wally. Her face radiated complete disgust, and humiliation. She took several deep breaths and started to speak.

“I remember it all now. It started that day when Wally and Inger tore my heart out. I loved Wally more than anything and I thought he did too. Somehow, my anger triggered something in my brain and I became sptieful and petty. During the slumber party, I had an overwhelming desire to hurt somebody I knew. I couldn’t hurt Wally, buit I could hurt Eddie. I decided that Michelle would sure look nice licking my pussy clean for me, and so I had her do it. Every girl in that party became my eager sex slave and I was off and running. I tried to find Wally and hurt him, but I just drove into Inger’s arms even more. I began to hate men. By the time I was thirteen my dreams were of cunts and breasts. My own breasts got real big and I loved the way I made the boys lust after me knowing there was no way they would ever get me. I enjoyed taking their girlfriends away from them almost as much as the sex.”

“Becky. when did you realize you had the power?”

“I guess I was about twelve when I began to notice I could control girls. Never had any luck with guys, so I didn’t try. It was easier to manipulate a boy through his girlfriend, but not ginving him any sexual sasifaction. All I wanted to do was hurt people. My God, I just remembered. Please tell me Cindy is still alive!”

“She is, but she was very badly hurt. You nearly killed her and only her coming to us saved her life.”

“Please, lock me away before I ruin any more lives. How can I ever live with myself after what I’ve done? Two little boys lost their home because of me, and I want to die too.”

Wally, who hadn’t said anything up to this point finally spoke. Becky, honey, we are not going to let you die. I’m going to take you away from here and marry you like I should have done earlier. If you want, we can try to adopt the Price children, and maybe you can even the score a little. I only know I don’t want to ever lose you again.”

“But Wally, I’m a murderer, and a lesbian who hates men. Why would you want me?”

“Are you a lesbian? I don’t think so. You were doing this for nearly fourteen years, yet you never had anyone steady as a companion. If you were truly lesbian, you would have kept one of your girls with you, maybe even shared your power. But you flitted from girl to girl and I think it was because you didn’t like what you were doing and you wanted to punish yourself too. Have you ever had sex with a man. before?”

“Don’t be silly. No man would get within two feet of me.”

“I’m within two inches of you, and you don’t seem to be pushing me away.”

Becky looked at Wally as if seeing him for the first time. She reached up and kissed him gently. He kissed her back and she shivered.

“I’ve not felt like that in years. I actually shivered when you kissed me. You, a man. Something I swore would never get near me. But here you are holding me, kissing me, and it feels like the best thing that’s ever happened to me. Wally, take me into the bedroom and make love to me. Please?” she reached up to him again.

“I thought you would never ask.” and he carried her into the bedroom.

About ten minutes later the sounds of lovemaking could be heard through the house and it was not the sound of hate, but the sound of joy. Ginger and Eddie just held each other and talked about what needed to be done. Inger was released and told to return back to her homeland. She hugged Ginger and kissed Eddie softly and left.

Wally and Becky came out of her room stark naked and they both had silly grins on their faces.

Becky sounded truly happy for the first time in a long time. “I have an official annoucement to make. I am NOT a man-hating lesbian, I am a one-man-loving female who wishes she could have those fourteen years back.”

They all talked for a while. Becky was going to have to answer for her deeds, but she told them that when her mind was released, all of her slaves should have been too. She was going to plead insanity on the murder charges, but she was hoping for a short sentence as her best option.

Ginger and Eddie just smiled and left the two of them to get reaquainted.

Epilogue

Ginger and Eddie married later that year and as of this writing have three children and have been happily married for ten years.

Cindy pulled out of her wounds and recovered enough to work as a full-tme nanny to GInger and Eddie’s children.

Becky stood trial for her crimes and was given a ten year sentence, which was reduced to two years for good behavior. Wally waited patiently and they married six months later. They did adopt the Price children, and have two more of their own. They live next door to Ginger and Eddie and Cindy is their nanny too.

They all visit the graveyard quite often to see Michelle, Sister George, and Mr. and Mrs. Price’s graves. The other two girls are visited by both Becky and Eddie who are torn apart after each visit.

The book was burned soon after Becky and Wally’s marriage and neither of the girls uses their powers anymore...

(Well except in bed. Breasts that become whatever size desired are quite the turn on...)

THE END