The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Clubhouse Letters: Police Action

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

A special thank you goes out to bobwhite, William Pratt, BlueLyric and Ian Boheme for taking the time out of their busy schedules to critique this piece, and offer a number of helpful suggestions. Any mistakes that remain are, of course, my own damn fault.

* * *
Dear Clubhouse Letters,

You can call me Shane. I’ve been a New York City police detective for about five years. Currently, I’m attached to the 118th Precinct, which covers some of the nastier parts of Queens.

Last year someone started committing dope-and-dupe robberies all over Flushing, mostly among the non-English-speaking Asian community. In case you didn’t know, a dope-and-dupe is when a mark is drugged and then raped or robbed. It’s a real bitch to nail the perps, because they strike wherever they want and are long gone by the time we get the call.

Thanks to lots of legwork and some luck however, we cracked the case two months ago. And it led to the best night of my life, and the reason I’m writing this letter. Here’s how it all went down:

We got a good tip that the perps were planning to hit a seedy little bar just off of Union Turnpike, so my captain decided to set up a stakeout. We had five cops in the precinct who spoke Chinese. The plan was to rotate them in and hope that someone took the bait. I wasn’t one of the five, by the way. I’m six feet six, as black as they come, and English is the only language I know.

Anyway, that night Grace was up to bat. Now I have to tell you that Grace is a real looker, slender but curvy, even though she just barely made the height requirement to be on the force. People tend to underestimate her because she has a soft round face with those beautiful Chinese eyes. But she knows kung fu and two styles of karate, and you could bounce a quarter off her abs. She’s thrown me around the practice ring a few times, and I have a foot and a half and over a hundred pounds on her.

The place was a dive, so Grace was careful not to dress up too much. Still, she looked pretty hot. The black and white sundress hid most of the ripe curves of her booty, but showed off her surprisingly large tits pretty well. They probably weren’t much more than big B-cups, but on her little body they looked huge. She also wore some dark red lipstick that gave her what I like to call a “blow job mouth.” Looking at her, I wished for the umpteenth time that someday I’d get the chance to fuck her. Little did I know just how soon my wish was going to come true.

With the owner’s permission, we’d installed a hidden camera in one of the light fixtures with a good view of the bar. I was stationed in an empty lot around the corner in what looked from the outside like a parked bakery truck. (Yeah I know it’s corny, but it works.) With me was Harold, one of the guys who spoke Chinese. If anything happened we were less than a minute away, but until then Grace was on her own.

We struck paydirt right away. Less than two minutes after Grace sat down, a twenty-something guy in a nice suit moved in right next to her. The conversation was in Chinese, and Harold was too busy listening in to give me a running translation, so I still have no clue about most of what got said.

But I was the one who spotted the perp slip a piece of rice paper into her drink. It dissolved like that, and the whole thing was so smooth that I almost missed it. Fortunately we videotape everything using a split signal, so we can go back and check on one monitor while the camera kept recording.

Sure enough, it turned out that the motherfucker had dosed her drink. But in the thirty seconds it took us to verify, Grace took a sip. Then the perp whispered something in her ear, and we watched her down the rest of it in one gulp.

Instantly we sprang into action. Harold radioed base with the 10-13 (officer in trouble) while I headed around the corner to set up the bust. The door between the bar and the back room had a small window, so I took a moment to recon first.

It’s a good thing I did, because it turned out that Mr. Nice Suit had a partner. I had to wait for backup, and that turned out to be a blessing in disguise. It gave the drug time to work its way into Grace’s brain and make her more responsive to whatever the perps had in mind.

Which in this case turned out to be more than just a robbery. I guess he liked Grace’s looks as much as I did, because the stuff he was whispering in her ear was making her squirm. Her eyes were closed and her head rolled gently from side to side. She looked like she was having a really sexy dream. Her tongue came out to wet her lips and her hands started playing with the straps of her dress. For a minute I thought she was going to slip it off right there in the bar.

Just as I was about to crash the party without backup, Harold burst through the front door. I jumped in a second later, targeting the second perp. We had the bastards subdued and cuffed just as two black-and-whites showed up to cart them off.

But not before the second perp had a chance to get in the last word. I’m not sure exactly what it was, because like I said, I don’t speak Chinese, and Harold was busy dealing with Mr. Nice Suit. But the other asshole said something to Grace which made her blush and shiver.

The units left five minutes later, and Harold went with them to translate for the perps. I found myself back behind the bar alone with Grace, who looked really uncomfortable and was having trouble standing still. She kept rubbing her thighs together, like she was quietly trying to get rid of an itch. Turns out she was, as I soon found out.

I asked her what was up. She shook her head and kept on squirming. And then I said those fateful words, “C’mon, Grace, tell me. You know you can trust me.”

What I didn’t know then was that the drug inside her was no ordinary mind-fuck. Those assholes had come up with something totally new. I’m no expert, but basically it made you believe whatever anyone said to you. If they gave you a command you had to obey. The effect only lasted maybe twenty minutes, but whatever happened during that time stayed with you forever.

So when I asked Grace to trust me and tell me what was up, she really had no choice. “Well, Shane, he told me his name was Lee, which obviously it probably wasn’t. At first he seemed like such a nice guy. I was trying to find a way to blow him off nicely so the real perp wouldn’t be scared away. Then the next thing I knew, I was hanging on his every word. He told me to finish my drink, so I did, even though I was planning to nurse it all night. Then he got this intense look on his face, almost freaky, and started whispering in my ear about how hot and sexy he thought I was.” She shuddered with pleasure or disgust at the memory. Maybe both.

“He told me I was a vixen, that I loved being nasty. That taking off my clothes, especially in front of other people, would give me a sexual rush like I’d never felt before. And the more people who could see me, the hornier I’d get, until finally I’d be begging to get fucked. He said he had some friends who owned an underground nightclub, and they’d asked him to keep an eye out for any hot women who loved to dance and please their customers.”

Grace’s hands were tugging at the straps of her dress again. Now that I was standing next to her, I could tell that she hadn’t worn a bra. If she took off her dress, at the very least she’d be topless. Her tits jiggled slightly with each breath, and I could see her nipples were getting tight.

It was pretty dark and we were a block away from Union Turnpike, but we were still outdoors. But even though I probably should have, I didn’t stop her. I was too caught up in her story and the way her hands were playing with her outfit.

“He told me to close my eyes and picture myself on stage. I could actually hear the music, the applause. Then he told me how hot I’d look naked, how wet and aroused being looked at would make me. And he was right. I could feel my nipples hardening and my panties getting soaked, as I pictured myself taking off all my clothes and giving Lee a lap dance and a blowjob.

“I couldn’t help myself, Shane! While he was talking, I was getting hornier and hornier, and I wanted nothing more than to take off my dress right there. Then he told me it was time to leave the bar if I wanted the fucking of my life. I was just about to go with him, even though I knew better, when you and Harold came in to bust up the party.”

Telling me about it was obviously heating her up all over again. Her nipples were sticking out through the cotton sundress about as far as they could go. They looked huge, and I wanted nothing more than to reach over and suck on them. My johnson obviously agreed with me. I felt it pressing up against the front of my slacks.

I think Grace was looking for it, because she caught it right away. She licked her lips and said, “Ooh. Is that because of me?”

I was embarrassed at my lack of control and tried to cover myself up. “I’m really sorry, Grace. I know you’re probably still under the influence of whatever shit that guy gave you.”

She took a step closer to me and showed me her perfect teeth. ”You may be sorry, Shane, but I’m not.”

Her hands had drifted down, and were rubbing her crotch right through the front of her dress. I tried to pretend that I wasn’t looking, but she knew better. Her hands started rubbing back and forth against her crotch, faster and faster, almost like they were sawing wood. She let out a load moan. My johnson was now threatening to split its way out right through my slacks.

I couldn’t help thinking about what she just said. Lee (Mr. Nice Suit) had told her if she wanted the fucking of her life she had to leave the bar. And she’d just left the bar. With me.

“But it’s over now, right?” I was trying to stay cool and defuse the situation. “We caught the perps, and that means you’re off the hook. Right, Grace?”

“Ohhhhh,” she moaned again, even as she turned around and pressed her firm round ass up against my leg. “No, it’s not over, Shane. In fact, it’s worse.”

“Worse? How?”

Instead of answering me right away, she reached up with her hands and flicked the straps off her shoulders. Still facing away from me, she let the dress slide down her body until the only thing keeping it from completely falling off was her tight little booty against my leg.

That didn’t last long. She reached behind herself and pushed the dress down past her magnificent Chinese ass, letting it slide down her legs and fall to her feet. Naked except for a dark purple thong, she turned back around and faced me, leaving the dress lying on the ground.

I couldn’t believe this shit! We were both out in the open, ten feet from the back door to an open bar, and twenty yards from one of the busiest roads in Queens. If anyone had seen and reported us, it would’ve meant a suspension at least.

But fuck, Grace’s body was hot. Her nipples were dark and huge, perfect for those monster melons. The nipples were erect and tilting upward, just begging for a sucking. And I could smell the aroma coming from her pussy. It was fresh and musky and exactly like I’d always imagined it.

“Worse like this, Shane. That second perp, the one you took down?”

“Yeah?” I couldn’t believe I was still able to talk. It felt like all my blood had flowed out of my brain and straight into my johnson.

Grace had noticed, and was working on fixing the problem by opening up my slacks. “Well, you know how he shouted something to me right after you cuffed him?”

“Uh-huh.”

“What he told me was, was... Oh, Shane, he gave me to you!”

She finally managed to free up my johnson, which thanked her by standing straight out, all nine inches of him. Her fingers began lightly stroking the shaft. Oh fuck, that felt good! I tilted my head back as Grace started to squat down.

Just then, my walkie-talkie beeped, making us both jump.

It turned out to be the captain, commending us on a great job. He reminded us to have the paperwork on his desk in the morning, and gave us the rest of the night off. I don’t think Harold told him that Grace had been dosed, or he probably would’ve ordered her in for a blood test or something. That was another lucky break for us.

The captain’s call reminded me that we were still out in the open, which was both dangerous and unnecessary. Especially since we had the relative privacy of an undercover police truck available just around the corner. I put myself together and told Grace to get dressed. She literally jumped to obey, and in her mad rush to pull up her dress she almost knocked us both over.

As we hurried over to the truck I asked her, “When you said before that he gave you to me, what did you mean by that?”

Her hand reached over and pinched me right on the ass. It was like she’d lost control over her own urges. “Well, it’s hard to translate word-for-word. But basically, he told me that I was a sex-hungry slut, and that you were a, a... sorry, Shane, there’s no nice way to say this... a filthy black pig. He told me that if I wanted to be rescued by a filthy, I mean you, then I deserved to, um, become yours in every way.”

We arrived at the truck. I unlocked the back door and ushered us both inside. “Become mine?”

I tried to reach past her to shut the door, but Grace wouldn’t let me. Instead she guided me over to the closest chair and dropped her dress before I could stop her.

“Yeah. Your, umm, for lack of a better word, personal whore. H-he made me crave you, Shane, which wasn’t that much of a stretch. But he also made it so that I have to do anything you told me. And the more degrading it is, the more I’ll want to do it.”

She dropped to her knees and opened my slacks back up again. Now that I was sitting down, my nine black inches pointed more up than out, at almost the perfect angle for Grace to play with. She started fisting me while she finished her confession.

“Combine that with Lee’s commands, and this is what you get. An exhibitionist slut who gets turned on from stripping and fucking in public. One who’s lost the power to say no to any sexual demand you make of me. And worse, the nastier you get, the more I’ll end up loving it.”

She removed her fingers from my johnson, replacing them with soft little licks of her tongue. It felt amazing. And if I listened carefully I could hear a soft squishing sound. I could make a pretty good guess about what Grace’s other hand was doing.

I looked over at the back door of the truck and wished one of us would’ve closed it. Anyone might stop by at any time, including another cop. Grace saw where I was looking and grinned. She had something different in mind.

“Please, Shane, let’s take this outside. I want you to press me up against the side of the truck while you fuck me again and again. My pussy, my mouth, even my ass, all belong to you. You can do to me whatever you want, however you want. And the more people who see us, the better it’ll be.” She kissed the head of my johnson and gently mouthed each of my balls, making me stand up even straighter. “I promise.”

But as tempting as that offer was, something was still bugging me. “Grace, hold up a sec.” She instantly released me and froze. “What’d you mean when you said it wasn’t a stretch to crave me?”

She looked down at the floor and blushed. “Umm, as much as I shouldn’t admit this, Shane, I’ve... well, I’ve always been attracted to you. I can’t help it, I have this thing for tall black men. Growing up, I had such a crush on Laurence Fishburne. Plus for all your size you’re gentle, and you never leered at me like some of the other guys did.”

I smiled at that. “I’ve always had a thing for you too, Grace. But why didn’t you say anything sooner?”

Instead of answering me right away, she stood up and slipped out of her dark purple thong. Once it was off I could tell it had started off as light purple. It looked darker because it was completely covered with her juices. Underneath she had a triangular nest of thick straight hair, which I love. Face it, the more I saw of her, the more I realized how perfect she was for me in every way.

“It would’ve been unprofessional, especially if it didn’t work out. But now that I have no choice in the matter, I’m actually, well, relieved. The perp may have been an asshole, but he did us both a favor. Thanks to him I love you and can’t ever leave you, no matter what. And there’s nothing I wouldn’t be willing to do, for you or to you, so you’ll never have a reason to leave me.”

While she was talking, her hands had worked my pants down to my ankles. My johnson was exposed and ready, and so was Grace’s dark Chinese pussy. She looked me in the eyes and tugged at her own nipples. “Please, Shane, I’ve waited long enough. I need you, need your cock, inside of me right now. Pick me up and put me on top of you. Split me open with that big black monster.”

By that point I didn’t give a shit about the open truck door anymore. And obviously neither did Grace. She was as light as a feather, a soft warm womanly feather, with big breasts and a surprisingly tight pussy. Or maybe it’s just that she wasn’t used to a man of my size. Either way she settled right onto my shaft. And within a minute she was screaming, “Ohhh fuck me, Shane, fuck me! I need it hard and I need it now! Bite my fucking nipples, stick a finger up my ass! Use me, do it rough, rougher, make me feel like a slut! Oh, oh, yes, the harder you fuck me the more I like it, damn that fucking bastard! Oh yes, turn me around and mash my tits with those big black hands! Faster, harder, I’m almost there! Ah-ah-ah-ahhhhhhh...!”

She came like a bomb and so did I. My spunk shot straight up her fuck tube and filled her, spurt after spurt after spurt. I emptied a week’s worth of cream into that tight pussy. And it wasn’t enough. She already wanted more.

Even while I was catching my breath and pulling up my pants, Grace was stroking her clit and licking my ear. “Oh, that was fantastic. But I’m ready for another round, how about you? I know, Shane! Let’s drive to my apartment. I’ll sit up front like this, naked and sweaty, and we’ll see if anyone spots us. That would be soooo fucking hot, don’t you think?”

She took her hand away from her pussy and brought it up to her nose. It was covered with a thick mix of her juice and my jism, some of which had already started leaking onto the floor of the truck. “Ahh. Here Shane, smell this. Now have a lick. Mmm, that’s hot, isn’t it? I love your tongue.” To prove it, she jumped up onto the chair and shoved hers into my mouth for a few moments before she continued.

“And once we get to my apartment, I want to take you out onto the balcony and do a striptease for you and the entire fucking borough of Queens. Then I want to free your monster cock, right out there in the open, wrap my lips around it, and see just how deep I can take you down my throat. Then if there’s time, I have some baby oil in the bathroom and one virginity left. Can you guess which one? Your finger was in there a few minutes ago....”

And so on. As I said before, it turned out to be one hell of a night.

Grace wound up quitting the force two weeks later. No matter how hard she tried, if she lost concentration and got distracted she had trouble keeping her clothes from coming off. But everything worked out anyway. The paperwork just came through, and it looks like I’m up for a promotion and a transfer out of the 118th.

Plus the wedding’s in another three months. If I manage not to get fucked to death in the meantime, that is. And if this letter happens to get published before then, I’m pretty sure that Grace’ll see to it that we’re in for one amazing fucking honeymoon.

Talk about your police action.

Shane M.
New York, NY
* * *