The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Readers, A Vampire Story

Chap 3

As I walked through the door, I heard a loud commotion and the sound of someone moaning in pain coming from the dining room. I know I saw something horrible and important, but I don’t remember it, it feel like it had something to do with my mom. All I know is I had a migraine hit me from out of the blue. I felt a wave of nausea hit me and I fell to my knees. I remember retching and being in blinding agony. The funny thing is I have never had severe headaches in my life. I could not see, and I felt my mom lift me up from the floor. I felt like a little girl as mommy led me to chair. She gently brushed my hair, it felt so soothing. I could tell she was walking to the sink when her receding voice said

“Sit still, I will get you something for the pain”.

I heard her open a couple of cabinets and then the sound of water running. Moments later she pressed some pills into my hand.

“Here take this, it will help”.

I put them into my dry mouth. Funny I noticed that they did not taste like aspirin. I felt a cool glass held to my mouth and I drank slowly.

“let’s get you to bed, your feel much better soon”. Mom said as she guided me to my room.

“Hold still sweetheart I am going to help you undress so you can get some rest”. Mom said in a soothing reassuring voice in only a mother knows how.

As she helped pull my shirt over my held, I felt a strange feeling. It felt like she wasn’t wearing any cloths, like it was her bare breasts and hard nipples that brushed against my skin. This can’t be right, what am I thinking! She helps take off my bra, than helps me sit on my bed so she can assist me with my pants. M hands feel so heavy as my fingers struggle with the zipper of my pants. I have to lay dawn as she tugs at the pants to work them off. I feel her strip off my underwear and I feel so wrong being exposed to my mom. I try to cover my breasts with one hand and my girl parts with the other.

She clucks her tongue at me and in a chiding voice “Little girl there is no need to be modest, I have changed you diapers thousands of times, and I have seen you nude many times… But you are developing quite nicely. Now sit up so I can get you into your night gown and tuck you in”.

I sit up, something is wrong my head is spinning and I feel like I am drunk. Mom hugs me. She feels so warm, almost like it is bare skin. She raises me head and kisses me on my mouth. It feels almost like a lovers kiss instead of a mothers kiss. That would be sick. At that thought a wave of nausea goes over me.

“Sweetheart lift your arms up”.

I manage to do so and she slips the nightgown over my head. She deftly guides me into my bed. She covers me with a sheet and gently touches my forehead and runs her fingers through my hair. She kisses me on my lips once more.

“I love you, get some sleep”.

I feel her weight shift from my bed, and I hear the door close before I fall asleep.

I have a very strange and erotic dream. I felt someone come into my room. I knew that he was beautiful, but I could not see his face. He gently kissed my lips. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He kissed my neck and it felt so good. I felt the cool air as the stranger pulled my sheet down and lifted my nightgown up. He gently kissed my breasts and suckles on my nipples. He licks and kisses his way down my belly.

I felt my legs being spread open. I feel him kissing and licking down my pubic bone. A warm flush of pleasure runs between my thighs. He teases me by not going straight to my cookie, but by licking my inner thigh. He kisses me deeply and I could hear myself moaning with pleasure.

I can’t take it anymore and I reached down and felt the hair of my lovers head. I guid him down to my cookie. His tongue flicked in and out. I felt the prick of his teeth. I orgasm like I have never felt before! It contorted my body and I locked eyes with my lover.

I don’t know who it was; I cannot remember who my dream lover was. I felt that it was someone that I knew, I also felt another person in my room. It was an older woman playing with herself watching me and my lover.

After he was done eating me, he got up and stuck his hard shaft in my face. I reached up and sucked on it. I have never done that, and I had always thought it would taste gross. The precum tasted wonderful. I had a burning desire to drink him, all of him. My lover let me suck on his pleasure stick. I was burning with desires that I have never felt before. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted it, no I need it! All of it!!! I was desperate. He finally blew his load in my mouth after what seemed like an eternity. I licked it all up and swallowed it. I didn’t waste a drop, it tasted so good!

I felt a strong desire to pleasure the beautiful woman. I have never found any woman sexually attractive before. The beautiful woman came to me and pleasured me for what felt like hours.

I woke up the next morning; I had some very disturbing thoughts. I was stroking and playing with myself and thinking about of all the people in this world my little brother! I was so hot, but that is just so sick and wrong. I quickly drove myself to a very load climax despite how sick the idea is, god I hope no one heard me.

Flushed with my mom’s blood, I put the whammy on sis, causing her to have a migraine. I had Mom give her a sedative take her to her room and help her get undressed. I could tell mom was turned on by sis’s hard body by the way her nipples were fully erect. After mom was done I finished what my sister rudely interrupted in mom’s bedroom. Then I went to Ann.

Sis was sleeping I come into her bedroom. I admired her sleeping form. I reached out to her mind. She was still quite drugged and her mind was very open to me. I began to stroke my cock masturbating to her sleeping form. I start to kiss her and I pulled her nightgown up exposing her body. Her perky C cups were nicer than I imagined. I enjoyed drinking from her. I implanted the idea that she wanted me. I could feel her revulsion to that idea. I had to be careful not to damage who she was when I implanted my ideas in her. She was too drugged to be any fun fucking so I had her suck me off. Despite how beautiful her hard body was, Ann was not very experienced at blow jobs. To help fix this and make her a little bit more enthusiastic in her job, I implanted the burning desire to drink my cum. Watching mom get off watching Ann and I getting off added certain naughtiness to the event. When I was done, I let mom have her way with her daughter.